Adultery MY WIFE JOURNEY
(21-05-2021, 08:58 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Very hot update

yourock
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-05-2021, 05:12 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Nice update

thanks
Like Reply
Try to give update in next couple of days.... 

Still that enjoy my other story 

THE AFFAIRS
Like Reply
Update 6 

Both of them feels the heat on each other over a cool water around them, Roopa were been in high mood usually her husband used to tease her like that, but now a days she missing it from him.... While now she feels from Ajay but few things running on her mind whether to do or not with him...!!! Ajay knew Roopa was in wild fire now he needs to take her as Air bound with makes the fire more and more quicker than normal.... 

Ajay once again kiss her lips but this time without any hesitate Roopa take with him, now Ajay grab under the water kiss her both of them break a kiss in between for breathe, Ajay hands where around her back moves over her back bone till her butt both of their legs were swimming under the water, Roopa was excited hold her hands over the Ajay back for the support under the water...

Roopa feels his chest press over her tits he press her butts that makes her to moan on the kiss, Roopa break the kiss push Ajay start to swim under the water....Ajay swim back to her pull down her bikini bottom and throw over the wall... Now Roopa just stay closer the swim wall protect herself from becoming nude... Ajay are you mad what the fuck you done to me... I will Revenge you for this.... 

Oh...Come on darling.... You want Revenge for the act what i done to you....

Let waiting for second....

Ajay removes his brief shown to her on air, throw away over the her bikini... Now what you revenge Roopa?

Hell out!!

Roopa saw the other side of the pool her towel robe were down near it... she want to take it and goes out of the pool without any action... while Ajay notice the towel robe and Roopa's intension both of the start to swim to take robe 1st.... While Roopa where close to it... Ajay goes deep under the water saw Roopa close to reach it... Ajay hands hold her tights and rub on her cunt that makes Roopa to stop swimming take out for a breathe and Ajay pull her with him to opposite direction of the pool....  

Ajay hands was fingering her cunt under the water that made her feeling her hotness.... Ajay finger's feeling the hot lava wall, (due pregnancy her wall bit loosen he thought) but its was damn tight like not used one for long time, his hands on the wrist feels her C-section on the Right side.... Roopa held over Ajay just enjoying her finger fuck which was better than her husband used to do it.... 

Ajay kiss her cheeks and his hand were undo her top bikini leave in water, Roopa watching her top bikini goes deep under water she feels her warm air felt on her wet body..... She enjoy the present with Ajay.... While he was busy with her cunt and tits.... Ajay found her nipple was drop a milk out from it... Ohhh.... Wow.... I'm going to taste it bae.... No...no...no... Ajay Please don't do this..... 

A- Why dear, your kid need's it?  
R- No... I just stop feeding him too...
A- Then, let me taste it fully....
R- No... no....Ajay...
A- Why?
R- Listen, I stop feeding my son... So that it's already in process to stop my milk feeding....
R- If, you done to me, then it's start generate more back....
A- No way I want it... 
R- Come on idiot.... Try to understand don't be a kid...
A- Just one time....

Without any listen to Roopa word's Ajay push her to Pool wall take her left tits in his mouth start to suck her nipple just few drop of milk come out and taste was damn good... he started to chew like a kid drinking her milk...Roopa were closed her eyes on striking sun on her face enjoy the movement of Ajay still one hand doing fingering her... her nipple and tits were in pain due his teeth press over it... 

Ajay just come over lock her lips back now Roopa tasting her own milk from Ajay mouth.... That taste damn good.... Ajay kiss her says see how you like it bae... but now its my own turn goes back to her right tits tasting her milk but it's not like normal period... so that very less amount has been taste my Ajay.... 

While Ajay turn her back push his dick in her cunt started to fuck her pussy under water....Roopa pussy wall where been getting to stretching more than usual his half dick gone, hold a breathe push hard her butt feels the slap on his ball on her.... Ajay now feels the tightness he understood that her husband never gone this deep on her... he fuck her over back and press her tis and change the position he turn back to the wall for support take her his hand fucking that was awesome.... Ajay feels Roopa's third orgasm on his dick.... Roopa where begging for cum and fuck her hands....

Roopa enjoying Ajay love bite over her body, later Ajay sit on the pool wall Roopa still her water asked her give his regard back, she knew what he wants moves between his legs take his dick in hands hold it lick over it and take in her mouth his the blowjob for him.... Ajay made her to taste his cum... 

Later their lunch has arrived in the pool area, just have a bit to gain energy back relax nude on the chair... Three more round roopa had with Ajay... Her body lose all stamina... two time in the pool and one time on the floor... Ajay dreams full filed with Roopa... 

[Image: main-qimg-fc8478e241ce18686e96d44b09b68a9f][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxv0Gng1K4KKJTeq0_V60...4&usqp=CAU]

Roopa have a shower and dress back took her mobile saw 8 missed calls from her MIL and asked Ajay drop back her home, Ajay leave outside her apartment gate with a kiss... 

Roopa where been tried but her soul was very happy enjoy the lifetime sex with Ajay just on one day... she turn down the bell, Frozen in shocked seeing her husband on the door.... Roopa was still in shocked don't know what to react.... 

Her mind was remain today incident with Ajay done sex with him, cheated over her husband... Without her knowledge her tears break down....seeing this her husband just hug her whispered it's okay darling i just want to surprise you without say anything i just landed today here... Idiot you have to say to me... hit his chest playfully hug him back... Sorry what happen with you mother today....

yeah i knew, she too says sorry to me... for treat you bit harsh today... alright come inside... Have chit chat with her husband and play with her kid... While she made her kid sleep check her phone say few message from Ajay saw it... Fuck off yourself Roopa.... 

Ajay message after drop her in apartment leave to his home saw her mangalsutra on the table which Roopa forget over in rushed to leave being late for her home.. Roopa was upset without any reply for message kept her mobile aside sleep.... Her Husband come late to bed saw both of them sleeping... upset.... just change to night dress goes to Roopa saw over the blanket she were only in her innerwears... Her husband want to break her sleep he moves closer to her for kiss and shocked himself seeing love bite over her back on the neck.... 

Which make him notice pull the blanket bit away from her saw lot of bite mark and red spot over her skin... what the fuck is happing? Whether she cheating on me.... Suddenly hear a noise of her mobile message tone... saw her Roopa was in deep sleep.... Took the mobile unlock her phone as he knew the password.... 

Shocked seeing the message from Ajay - Damn he cheated me today.... Fucking Whore... I don't leave you... Get off from bed walk to balcony took out a cigarette smoking with anger over his wife.... holding her mobile....
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Excellent update. What the husband gonna do now.
Like Reply
Thrilled to read the best part
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Excellent update bro superb
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 01:27 PM)Jayam Ramana Wrote: Excellent update. What the husband gonna do now.

Catch up in the upcoming updates dude sex
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 06:52 PM)narenkroger Wrote: Thrilled to read the best part

thanks dude
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 07:28 PM)prrichat85 Wrote: Good update

thanks dude
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 10:41 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Excellent update bro superb

thanks dude
Like Reply
Update 7 

Divya cannot control herself from sex the mood.... her mind where been over the rewind of affair with Ravi and his large cock on her mind.... while Suresh was busy with his office work not having anytime with her which makes more hungry for sex.... Divya open her fridge pull the vegetables drawer took for some kind of large one, found one big carrot with nice length... 

Divya bring the carrot with her pull her nighty to her hip laid her back on the cot widen her legs down her pantie to the legs hold the carrot in the hand, tries to push in her cunt... before that she heard the calling bell sound from living room, Divya uufff.... pull up her pantie and normal her nighty and keep aside the carrot on the table walk to see who was is it at this time.....

Divya without seeing in the spy eye open the door shocked seeing Ravi stand outside... Hey dear Ravi come in... Divya was happy now closed the door...(FORGET TO LOCK IT) Oh, dear Ravi hug her push her to the wall kiss her lips says to her ohh... i miss you very much, my mind was thinking about you only dear, not even enjoy my aboard trip happily... Ravi Grabs the Divya to her bedroom, push her to the bed.... undo his dress turn nude hold his erect dick pointing at her...

Divya hold his dick on her palm jerk it, Ravi order her to knee down give him nice blowjob....Divya jerk with her hand roll down his foreskin and take his dick head with her tongue roll over on it..... Ravi was moan.... aaahhh....aahhh... nice bae... slowly take an half of his dick in her mouth.... Ravi was enjoying his tongue and little blowjob.... he enjoy for some more time and hold her head try to push her remaining dick in her.... Divya hitting his tights as no...no...but Ravi without listen to her push his dick in her mouth his dick head feels the throat of her.... hold her hairs for the grip push her head in and out while he tongue was roll over his dick while his dick whether hitting her throat everytime...

Divya feels the warmness over his dick on her mouth knew Ravi was closer to his climax, as she hate to taste the cum, she tries to push her head way but Ravi hold her head increase the speed with make her difficult to breathe Divya throat suddenly fullied with hot cum, over her mouth now, Ravi moaned says taste it bitch..... come on... Divya was very difficulty to breathe without any opition she taken his cum in her.... clean his dick.... Ravi push out his dick.... Divya fall aside breathing heavy.... while Ravi enjoy the great blowjob from her.....

Ravi saw the Carrot aside on the table... grab it sense the carrot was chill... looked at Divya with a smile... Divya was hesitate to react for it.... Ravi knew what carrot doing in bedroom very well...!!! oh bae you miss my dick a lot? No.. no... not like that Ravi.... Okay so that you don't need my dick now right? Divya can't say anything just thing in her mind... Ravi come to her touch her cunt his fingers feels the wetness on it show to her and apply on her cheeks... Divya tries to grab carrot from his hands... oh... you miss mine right?  

Yes, I missed it... oh bitch come on let me bang you dear, push her to the bed, play with her tits and lick her armpit, navel and some love bite over her body and widen her legs pussy was hungry for his dick.... Ravi push his head between her cunt tease her lips.... Divya can't control says can't control anymore please fuck me hard.... i need your dick in me.... Ravi say oh bitch where you want?.... Please fuck me.... fuck me with your dick in my pussy.... Get ready for me my whore hmmm, he rub his dick on her cunt teasing a lot .....

aaaahhhhh what every you want....!!! now fuck me hard please,..... come on ravi fuck me.... he push his dick her now Divya hungry pussy wall was getting relax while Ravi dick rub on it.... Ravi feels his muscular walls was crushing his dick hard... but was moaning loud the air condition where been cool, but both there body was sweating......with aaahhhh..... fuck me......

While Suresh come upset from the board meeting as no one respect his orders or his words.... He hate to be CFO very one thinks that he may not fit enough for the position... Suresh walks out from the lift surprised to see main door was not properly lock just half closed may be Divya doing any house cleaning....

Suresh just come to says hey darling what's up!! before that he listen aaaaahhhhh....fuck....me.... harder ... yeah.... from bedroom... Suresh listen one more time but confirmed voice looks same as Divya's one... his heart pumping faster he become sweat in tension on his mind... without making any noise walk towards his bedroom shocked seeing his wife Divya very been in four and Ravi was running his dick in and out on her pussy with slap on her ass butt.... 

Suresh can't hold any emotion shouted what the fuck is going on here? 

Both Ravi and Divya stop hearing Suresh voice.....

Divya heart stop for a second.... try to hide herself with blanket...

Ravi hold one end on the blanket cover his lower than......(oh, shit this is his second time in life got catch while with her wife and now with Suresh)

Suresh break down on tear's seeing his lovely wife cheating him over his boss...

Ravi try to speak something but Suresh come near him punched on his nose and slapped on his face.... Ravi push aside Suresh grab his dress.... say idiot for hitting me.... I'm firing out of my company bastard...

Suresh got up hit on him other time push down Ravi hitting him hard.... Ravi can't control pain just push down suresh hit on his stomach few times wear the dress run away from his flat.... 

Divya hold her body with blanket saw suresh moaning in pain on the floor, before she react suresh shout at her don't touch me whore..... get up closed the door hit hard on the floor and crying suresh can't believe what the fuck Divya done to him....!!!

Divya knee down on the floor... crying her life was been collapsed and blown up into pieces.... tells herself fuck yourself Divya....hit her forehead with hands.... stay down....
[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Superb update nice twist...
Like Reply
This is excellent. Good that he did not become a cuckold like in some of crap stories.
She will surely go with Ravi as suresh lost his job.
Like Reply
Nice update .. waiting for the next update
Like Reply
Simply super
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 02:29 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Superb update nice twist...

thanks dude
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 08:31 PM)Ananthukutty Wrote: This is excellent. Good that he did not become a cuckold like in some of crap stories.
She will surely go with Ravi as suresh lost his job.

clps clps clps banana banana
Like Reply
(03-06-2021, 01:47 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update  ..  waiting for the next update

yourock
Like Reply