Adultery MY WIFE JOURNEY
This story is about an housewife DIVYA was been in her mid-thirties, a good mother for a single teen son who doing his high school in boarding. Her husband Suresh doesn't restricted her from doing yoga and gym training, still he wants his wife to be hot n sexy as her younger version. But now she is more hot n beauty then while he married her long back ago. 

Divya where used to active in apartment's works and association meetings and she have some big women's cycle she used to do some special workshop classes. Divya used to do apart cooking and Health cycle used to do workshop. While Suresh was busy in his work where he working as Finance head in the MNC, but his dream is to become an CFO of the company. But still his Boss and Owner of the company never interested make him grown to that level, but this the company need his talent and his best in work level. 

Coming to his personal life he still have a sex with Divya, but not regularly as off back but still used to twice a month with her. As a good women she never feels less or more of sexual relationship with her husband, but she feels good while having it from him. But Suresh missed the lot of sexual things from Divya but days has gone his dream becomes dreams only..... 

While Suresh married with Divya on the wedding night he broken her virgin, she was very shy at the time of marriage, but he were changed her lot of things as her parents makes very conservative family limit. Even Divya used to tell her husband teach her lot of things that helps her to be very good at today. Being a loyal wife to Suresh and brought up in a conservative family, she never things about the lust in her....

Divya has nice and prefect shape and curves around her body and assets, she either not be chubby nor not to be slim, she maintained prefect fitness and diet. She looks like a girl at age of the 29 but she more than... She used to wear all type of dress according to the place she used to be... She never watched it but still many men's from her son age to old man used to fall on her for lust but she never observed it... Suresh used to feel that in public places but feels lucky and happy to have such hot n beauty wife... 

Suresh have a office party, were all employees can have their family at the company party at hotel. Divya were been getting ready for the suresh office party where she was been wearing a black transparent saree with big pink flower design which actually doesn't reveal her navel, she wearied in low hip which shows her sexy curves area, wears black velvet blouse with was been low cut front and deep black with lays which she tired a knot on it. Have a like flow hair on oneside of the shoulder, which reveals her back. When she was been ready coming out of the room where Suresh saw his glamorous wife in saree which make his dick half erect under pants. 

Later at hotel, Owner of the company had a speech says that from next month onwards his son going to be become an CEO of the company. While he having a speech around the hall his eye's ever fix on a glamorous lady, looking at her he can't control himself... After this speech Party has started, while Mr. Ravi having few talks with gentlemen and ladies over the tables finally he closer to the glamorous lady he looking for, 

R- Hello Suresh;
S- Oh, hello sir and this is my wife Divya.
D- Hello Sir, 
R- May I joined with you for dinner.
S- oh, sir. It's my pleasure to have a dinner with you sir, Please...
R- It's okay 
R- Listen Suresh, from next month onwards my son going to take his position, please guide him as a finance head and lead him property.
S- Yes, sir It's my duty to do it sir. 

Mr.Ravi can't take his eyes from her beauty, he was scanning her from top to bottom, oh what a hot wife she was, omg how lucky that bastard Suresh to have such a hot lady as his wife. They have a pic together and Mr.Ravi had a small hug with Divya he can feels her smell but couldn't feel her body. While even Suresh colleagues can't believe he having such a sexy wife... 

While Mr.Ravi reached his home, undress walked nude to bathtub his body having feel nice warm water swollen in it, took a drink and open his phone, viewed the Pic just zoom in Divya in it, watching her his dick was get erect under the warm water; Oh my sexy bae Divya love to die fuck to you in my bed baeee..... he watching closer what a face with small red bindi on forehead, with killer eyes and sharp curve eyebrows with sharp nose and sexy lips... zoom a bit to see her cleavage over her transparent saree... Nice mount Breast cover under her blouse he was search for a navel to see but it was hided by that fucking flower design. Mr.Ravi just closed his eyes have his hands on a dick sit over the tub started to jerk off imagine Divya with him, splash out large cum on the floor, but that night he can't sleep over and over Divya was coming over the mind...

Next day at office, Ravi draws a plan to have Divya with him. Hi Dad what's up!! oh, Sam I like to have make a big decision today. What's that dad? It's about Manoj CFO, going to fire him out today... OMG, Dad what happened and what going on your decision? Oh, son stay cool he was involved in the small scam over our company. Suresh shocked to see the mail from Mr.Ravi on Company Community. Manoj CFO was been fired out due to involved in the scam against the company policy. 

Manoj - Hey, Ravi what the fuck you have been done today?
Ravi - I done my duty Manoj... 
M- what the fucking duty Ravi?
R- I needed a new CFO for my company so that I done my duty...
M- You Promised me and even I sacrificed lot of you get and hold my position.
R- yeah I know buddy, but now a days I lost interest on your wife.
M- That's why you fired me out Ravi?
M- you used her like your slave for fucking personal and our company development.
R- Cool buddy for that, you earned a lot using that.
M- You can't mess with me Ravi...
R- oh, buddy I have a lot of action with your wife, think what happen if i leaked it out, think about it.
M- you son of a bitch how dare...
R- stay cool, Leave my company now...
M- Fuck off Ravi...
R- Even may I feel to have any day sent her buddy.
M- Fuck off Bastard.

Suresh while wants to talk with Mr. Ravi about the CFO Post, he asked Divya to come with him to meet Mr. Ravi Personal as he gave appointment to meet him at his resident. Both Divya and Suresh gone to meet Mr.Ravi at his resident come on guys, sit down what you guys like to have cool drink or coffee. Suresh says anything sir as you like have... While Divya asked may i get a cup of tea... oh, yes Ravi signal his servant to bring up a cup of tea and cool drinks and snacks with it. 

R- Suresh what you want to talk with me personally?
S- looking at Divya and speak sir, it about the CFO.
R- Oh, lot of people were asking for it. I know you may fix in for the Position too.
S- Hope thought of it sir. 
R- Guys have your glass and taste snacks

While Ravi was looking at Divya, Suddenly Suresh phone rings up, it was his mom. Suresh you can pick up the call, he leave outside the living room. while Ravi and Divya walks towards garden while at that time, Ravi says Divya what you think about your husband as CFO of my company. Yeah, sir i was his dream to become a CFO for a company, that was his top level post of his carrier. Your right Divya!!! But for that he have to pay a price for the position... What it mean sir? Hmm... lot of People demand with money to hold up position, but I like to offer for your husband... 

Offer sir!!!! yeah Divya, if you like to spend a night with me, I'll make your hubby as CFO. What your mean it sir (in angry tone of Divya)... you got it right bae... Suresh come in, sir... oh I'll will think of that Suresh you guys can leave now. Thank you sir Suresh looked at his wife was bit upset.... Mr. Ravi says any thing Divya? No why Suresh? your been looking upset!! Nothing bae stay silent in the car.... 
[+] 2 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start, hope she throws her husband out of her life and become mistress of Ravi forever
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
(25-04-2021, 09:25 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Good start, hope she throws her husband out of her life and become mistress of Ravi forever

yeah soon she left her husband  sex sex sex
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 05:46 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice start

welcome
Like Reply
Good start keep going
Like Reply
Update 2 

Later a week company has appointed the temporary CFO for a time period. Praveen was appointed as CFO for temporary period, who was working under Suresh. Suresh was very upset with Mr.Ravi, but Praveen was taking Revenged over Suresh for his old days under him. Suresh can't accept Praveen as his boss never ever it can't happen to me... Suresh has lot depression and stress over the new reporting boss. Suresh now become addiction to daily drinking habit...Divya knows the real reason why her husband don't get the promotion!!!!

Over a month gone, Suresh becoming more weaker now a days addicting towards drinks more and more, Divya plan to stop this make him recover her hubby from the fucking drinking habit...Divya asking the appointment to meet Mr.Ravi. 

Sir, someone name Divya Suresh was asking appointment to meet you personally sir? 

oh, Divya suresh I know her give appointment tomorrow morning at office 11Am.

Okay sir, 

Hello, madam you have an appointment with Sir, at his office tomorrow morning at 11Am sharp. 

okay, thanks a lot..

Suresh says bae I'm going for an outstation for two days with CFO, for a contract with other companies... Divya pack his bag... Early morning suresh leave from his home, Divya get ready in full sleeve green top and white leggings gone to Ravi office. Come in Divya have a seat, your looking damn pretty darling... 

D- why the fucking your doing this for my husband?
R- oh, bae cool down it's ever simple every things have a price for it.
R- I given the price for it, but it leads with you...
D- I'm loyal wife for my husband...
R- Then looser will be your husband darling...
D- I needed another one?
R- It's very simple bae, just pay 2 crore as a deposits with me...
D- what....2 crores?
R- So that only I gives big discount offer to you - just spend a night with me Divya....
D- It will never happens....

Angrily Divya leave Ravi office, OMG she damn hot even while getting angry too... I never seen a this type of women in my life time.... Divya i knew how to get you my bae girl....

Whole week Both Suresh and Divya were happier with his Son arrival and used to spend more time with him, Even suresh too leave all the drinks for a week stays happy with their son...But still Divya hides the offer of Ravi with her Husband, thinking why men's always wants girl? Now, a days Ravi used to message Divya about the offer... She never reply back to him... While Suresh gone leave her son back to the school, Divya has stay back in home due to illness. 

Divya gone to check the door, bell was ring back... She shouts back coming... Ravi heard her noise waiting outside on doors....  
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
hot story waiting for big updates
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 08:20 AM)Saikarthik Wrote: Good start keep going

thanks
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 10:33 AM)rajeshhyd Wrote: hot story waiting for big updates

Idea SOON Idea
Like Reply
Good start. Waiting for updates
Like Reply
Wah!!! What a start bro!!
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes naani's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 08:06 PM)narenkroger Wrote: Good start. Waiting for updates

thanks
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 08:51 PM)kishore44 Wrote: Wah!!! What a start bro!!

welcome
Like Reply
(27-04-2021, 06:02 PM)naani Wrote: Nice update

thanks
Like Reply
(28-04-2021, 03:17 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

thanks
Like Reply
(28-04-2021, 11:11 AM)Erotica erotica Wrote: Update

Update 3 done dude........ sex sex sex sex
Like Reply