Adultery THE AFFAIRS
Video 
Welcome sir, Have a nice journey. Sir C-23 was your seat, kindly take your seat, sir. I sat on my seat open the window the saw the Petrol truck was Refueling the plane, full my phone out from my coat pocket text my wife catch you in the morning bae... Have sweet dreams good night... But her last seen was at 19.15... 

I thought she may go outing with her friends are busy with some work at home. My plane will be landed at 3.24, I was brought a gift for petty wife as tomorrow was her birthday. Comes out of the airport my Cab has arrived, just noticed that something was going outside my home, I said the cab stop to here pay him off slowly walked on darkness say two big guys were talking something leave from my home in a car, I was surprised what's going on whether her friends come for celebrating her birthday. But I never saw those guys before. I saw the lights were turned off but still one car was standing outside two more guys come out where one was looks familiar. They left waited for 15 mins outside my home goes to the back gate, where the key hide in one of the plant pots take the key saw open the door without noise entry in. 

Looked at the living room was messed with cake and pop-up celebration stuff, But who were that four guys? One looks familiar other than all are strangers to me. slowly walks on the stairs case our bedroom room was not property locked still interior night was on, saw my wife walking in nude. I just hide on the wall she was changing her dress now, I walk slowly but surprised to see our bedroom from a gap of doors which was cakes on carpets with a lot of legs marks on the floor, saw my wife was cleaning her body with was messed with cake, chocolate and some creams on hair. My heartbeat raised I thought stay here instead of going in. she was to the bathroom closed the door, walked to the room wait outside started hearing the water flow from showers, make the door gap bit more saw it and my heart was broken up no it's not happened, Fuck up she cheated on me? No, I can't believe it. But what I'm looking for was the fact that she cheated on me. 

On the floor her each part of the dress was throw out, there were 6 to 8 condoms cover and some condoms were with cum outside and over the dustbin. I want to shout loud and cry but I don't do that turn back out of the room, my legs hit on somethings it was a go-pro camera. We never have it before in our house. Just moved away but my mind says to pick up the cam with me, I took it from the floor saw it was still with the memory card in it. I heard the shower where off, kept the door back at it was. Hide in my own house, she comes out in nightdress, cleaning our room and living room put all dustbin stuff in the bag and goes to back gate put on the outside dustbin, she walks back to our bedroom closed the door turn off the nights.  

I just leave the home, goes my family farmhouse which located outside the city at 6 am. I was been true to my wife Anu. But she was cheating on me when I'm out of the city. My dad calls me asked about the business trip and later he informed me that he agreed to the birthday party for my wife at our company terrace in the evening and My mom says she brought a beautiful jewel neckless as a gift. 

Put the Go-pro cam in the locker, refreshed myself goes the home, my wife opens the door hug me says she was missing me too much, but I know now it was a complete lie. I just formal wishes her and gave her a small hug says bae I'm so tired from the trip. I needed to take a sleep she says that she has some work outside with her friends.

For luck she missed her phone in the home itself in hurry, she left with her friend for collecting today's party dress. From the date of our marriage, I never opened her phone but she shares her password once with me. But I never thought to open it before but now I want to see it. The fingerprint scanner was opened and face locked too. I selected the pin to enter the password which she shares with me before. Hmm, it opened pull the notification bar saw there a lot of messages some was birthday wishes, say a  group name ANU.

Read the message with the name M - I checked my in-car n bag another message from R- Fuck off I don't have it too. And still lot of conversion was there on chat. I can't read it fully without opening the app. Check her gallery nothing else it's normal, check for hidden data but it's asking for her fingerprint or pin. But it some other password I can't open it. Check her contract detail check for the name of M and R. Found it open my caller id to check the real name of it. But nothing it was not a Primary number of theirs. But the chat was going on Discord. I created the Discord account with my foreign number which Anu even doest have. Check the contact of R and M. But only found their username it is odd like R- Bitchrider and M- PussyDriller. Suddenly something hit on my mind about Anu. Add me to my contact check for it Fucker hell Anu- Queen-tits. 

Place her phone back as it is. Turn off my phone gone to sleep, after nice sleep-wake up saw the bed which makes me angrier talk out of the room, leave for the office saw Anu and her friend shruti was coming, I smiled at her says to Anu leaving for office. Sat on my cabin, My PA Roopa has comes to my cabin says sir, I called you 5 times today morning but your phone was switched off sir. Sorry, Roopa I was tired in travel so that I switch off my phone, what the matter now? Sir your father says to meet him when arrived. 

Hi dad, hey Vicky come in, how was the business trip? Mom!! what you're doing here? I just come to check up for my lovely daughter in law party arrangements. I just shape my head sat on it. My dad hey buddy what happens your looking not okay. Yes dad I was a bit upset and tried to travel. Mom - Any problem in our foreign branch, whether your brother in law and you got to crash with business agreements usual !! No mom it's gone smooth this time. Leave that Vicky what you brought your lovely wife my son. This topic was making me angrier but I can't show that in front of my parents. Try to handle it smoothly without making issues. 

Roopa sir I need your signature for a cheque. For what purpose Roopa. Sir may I come in. yeah sir need your signature for these files, keep it on the table and come after some time and collect them back. Roopa - sir this cheque for Anu Madam's birthday party payments. Suddenly the guys hit the file on my coffee glass which falls on the table coffee pour on my pants. Just stand up slap him, he lowers his face says sorry sir. Leave now Roopa call cleaver staff to clean my table first. Leave the cheque on the table. Yes sir. 

Check the files from the HR team, signed them call HR teams to collect the file, say the Cheque if my parents know the Anu was cheated on me, they will be thrown out from company and family. But now she was going to have a birthday today night in my office. May I come in sir? Yes come in, HR manager says to collect the file from you, sir. Where it takes it, while I saw him, he familiar to me like I saw the guy in yesterday night. He was just open the door to leave, hello he stops and turns back to me sir, you are with the department? Sir, HR. okay, you can leave now. 

Later in the evening went home saw Anu was looking gorgeous, watching stand still stand out of my mind without angry on her. But hearing her voice makes me unforgettable looking at her. How I'm looking Vicky dear? Yeah, darling our looking so Gorgeous and Hot. she comes to me kiss my lips says come soon, darling. yeah, bae kiss her on the cheeks. Two things running over my mind from yesterday night, 1st thing should leave at it is as I don't see anything and lead my life with her as usual. But I'm not cuckold for her. I can cheat too but I don't do to her but she did with me. 2nd thing was running to find out what she was doing and Revenge back her. 

My mom started to call me says come soon don't be late. I have taken out the gift have with me, leave to office back saw Roopa asked about my parents she said Sir, they're on party hall. I walked to my cabin saw Anu's parents and Anu was there. Hello uncle and aunty how are you? We're fine  Vicky you were looking tired!! yeah, aunty long business trip just arrived today morning lack of sleep nothing else. My dad PA comes in says Madam and Sir your parents were calling you. I said uncle and aunty you go first I'll catch you a bit later. Anu walks with her parents. I dont like to attend the party. Roopa come back says Sir, Anu madam has left her handbag and Phone here she asked to me bring them back to her. 

Roopa just takes her handbag I'll bring her Phone, inform her. Yes, sir Roopa leaves. I turn on my laptop connect her phone with my laptop pair her mobile with Catch on software. Which can monitor even things of user chat, messages, phone calls, and browser history. It's done leave the cabin to the party give her phone. Her friends call me in for a selfie with them and later she cut the cake given to me 1st and my parents 2nd and 3rd her parents, Both them gives their gift asked me to give my gift to her.

Dinner has started, while I noticed Anu was with a guy, how has come to collect the HR file from me. I saw the HR manager Hello madam (she was my mom's friend) hey Vicky what's up? You don't have your dinner. Let me take a Plate of dinner for you. Oh, thank but not need I have it, myself. Who was that guy standing there, it's Manoj he working in HR. New joiner yeah four to five months, Anu says to take him he was a friend of Anu's friend. Any issue Vicky, Nothing just asked I never saw him before that why. while having Dinner with my staff and Roopa I noticed one more time Anu and Manoj were talking, but this time Anu was looking angry at him. I thought something is going on between them. 
[+] 6 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot start
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Woow super and hot continue please
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 03:00 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Hot start

thanks
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 03:02 PM)Gumshot Wrote: Woow super and hot continue please

thanks happy happy happy
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 05:40 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

thanks horseride
Like Reply
Update -2

After the Party over, staff and guest have gone, uncle and aunty say to me come to their home one day and they leave us, later my dad and mom leave us to their home, we get ready to leave told Roopa to leave, Anu and her friends were talking but there where no sign of Manoj anymore here. 

I and Anu leave the office while driving Anu asked me whether I have any health issues or any problem going on in the office? I said no darling no else all are fine. (But my mind voice - you cheated on me and acting like a true wife with me). I changed to boxes and laid on the bed, while Anu comes finishing her works and locked the door, started to undress her saree says Vicky I loved the chain you gifted to me. Anu just stands in front of me in her blouse and petticoat, hmm Anu you like to ask anything want as a gift. Anu comes to me in bra and pantie laid next to me kisses me, says I like to have a tattoo. what tattoos? yes, darling.

Hmm, are you going to have my name on your hands? No, I don't think of that, but like to have some design in private places, if you like I can have your name in hand too!! Hmm, I will think to tell about it later bae, kiss removed her bra kissing her neck, cheeks, nose, forehead, earlobes, and moves to her tits, Anu has nice solid 34 B size tits with a pink nipple at the center on her fair skin. Suck her left nipple with my tongue roll over on her tits pinching the other one in between my thumb and finger. Anu was moaning and her nipple gets harder. 

Slowly moves down to her deep navel roll my tongue inside her navel in and out she was holding my head, moaning hard her pantie was getting wet rub my other hand on her pantie she was moaning Vicky please fuck me now, I can't any more fuck me harder, fuck me Vicky don't tease me, move down roll down her pantie through her legs throw away says Anu pussy lips were wet, slapped her pussy she shouted aaahhh widen her legs move out from the bed open the closer pull out the draw saw the stuff was correct no one has used it before, I pull dotted condoms, throw to her, Anu takes from bed break the cover take condoms says no Vicky, not this one.  

Anu if you want to get fuck roll on my dick, idiot it will pain more. she down it widens her legs push my dick in her pussy she was moaning but her pussy wall tight, I loved her pussy which some girls used to have in nature, their pussy will become tight as the back after sex, even some after child delivery to that was awesome to have such pussy. After fuck of 10 mins closer to climax pull out my dick removed the condom splash my cum on her tits and navel. she kisses me and took my dick in her mouth gives a nice blowjob and wakes to clean herself. 

But my mind was still thinking about she cheated on me. she comes back laid nude next to me, hug her one hand on her tits other over her clit. Still, think about what else she misses for me to cheated me? I give good life, money, even sexual pleasure and happiness everything but Anu still cheated on me. I says myself why the fuck I come to surprise her otherwise I don't come to know about it, stay happier as usual with her. 

Morning wakes up, from bed sent the text to Roopa to pack my office laptop, files and cancel all appointments today. Anu gets up kiss me says Good morning, wishes her back kiss her cheeks. She makes breakfast sat with me having her. I asked about her today's plan she says nothing Vicky just going to stay at home, asked MIL to the sent servant to clean stuff in the home, and want to wash the bedcover and windowscreen. Hmm fine darling I'll come late at night, going to meet my friends.  

Drive the car to the office, make a call to Roopa to bring my stuff. Sir, your laptop and files in this bag. Ok, Fine move today's appointment tomorrow. Okay, Sir. Driven to the farmhouse get to my room locked the door, turn on my laptop, opens catch on click on ANU it's loading on... waiting for it to open. Turn on my home CCTV software, check the camera which all are offline. Somebody should turnoff the recording it's just on live. I can't found the last three days recording till today.

Catch on finished loading and opens the Anu pair phone, 1st I checked her GPS she was in the home only. Click on the social media but nothing odd and finally click on discard its opened. An odd one comes up, there were five groups and some individual chat but no one used the personal identity all has whether have different names.  

Check the ANU group, the discussion was going about the missing camera, ANU group was Five members - Anu, Manoj (M), Rahul ®, Suresh (S), and Pandian (P).

Anu ping now - Guys what about the cam?
R - Shut up Anu we're searching for it only
P- Why you shout at Manoj, what will he do we will find it. 
A- If you playing a game with me?
R- shut up bitch
P - wait don't fight to listen Anu its not about you it is about all lives.
Chat was going on, I took the cam from the locker remove the card it's 256GB one connect on my laptop. 
M- Fucker find it out
M- On one side Anu was threatening me If Priya comes to know it will be a big problem. 
P - Listen, guys, that where I'm saying even my wife pic and the video was there so all personal was there. 
A- Okay, I will search one more time today, but I'm sure it was not here.
M- Pandian, what about your car or bag?
P- Nothing 
A- what about Suresh & Rahul?
S- Sorry guy my car has gone for service
R- Fuck the hell Suresh, you check the car before you leave it
S- Yes, I thought Anu was playing a game with us. 
A - Shut up asshole
P - Okay guys can we meet together today or tomorrow. 
A- Today my husband going to meet some of his friends so that we will come late so that I have no issue with it. 
All of them say okay agree to meet at Rahul's place. 

Check the SD card, Folder dated the day before yesterday opens it there was a lot of stuff of Anu fuck birthday celebration at my home. Viewing the pics which makes me angry she poses nude with 4 guys laid and get on my bed. Even no has bigger than my dick fucker closed the screen in anger. Check the Discord message and reading old messages. Finds a cloud id. 

Opens its access denied, later opens the laptop back search other folders find out nothing that expects empty folder. They must play a game for Anu to compromise. suddenly saw the cloud id was opened. Keep that laptop aside check the cloud it was data of 45 GB I mark all folders in the ID and click download. I thought of an idea to check Manoj's phone if he uses a company phone that I access that too. I made a call to Roopa asked her to send the HR team company phone list and details. 

Downloading was going on one side, get the mail from Roopa search the name for Manoj, I got his catch on code, add the code his phone was started to pair, the number on mail list was familiar check my contact M its the same number he using on the company phone. 

Manoj phone was Paired I check for Discord click it loading the message, currently, he was online, chatting on group FOUR"S. Manoj, Pandian, Suresh, and Rahul. 

Manoj says how long we can play the game with Anu, 
P - Don't worry I'll handle it. 
S- Manoj why the fuck you turn on the cloud id. 
M- I have some Pic & Video of Anu birthday just uploading after that I'll turn off the cloud id. 
S -fine
R- what the plan Pandian, why meet up.
P- I tell her to come to your place to compromise her, she got scared about the misuse of the cam.  
S- Anyway we don't have any issue right?
M- Are you out of mind, in that we four was there if someone leaked it out then Anu husband will never leave us.
P - Yes, Manoj was right we need to find out soon where that fucking cam was been?
S- If Anu comes evening I need some quick sessions. 
M- Fuck off she never allows you to that. 
R - I have an idea. 

Download was finished, saw for Manoj new uploading download that folder too. 

M- what was that?
R- I have my Go-pro, we can load the Manoj files in that, and says we recover it for still now so that we handle her easily.
P- Yes that great idea. 
S- Come earlier to Rahul's place we can do that.
M- But it's few. 
R- we can handle it. 
P & S - yeah Manoj. 

After their discussion, I questioned whether Anu was been trapped by them? 1st I need to find how she got to know them, where and when. I planned to chat with someone, Select the name like them as DICKROCKER and add R and P to my contact and text to Pandian. 

D(Myself) - Hi dude
P - Hi dude, nice name
D- Hmm
P- what's up?
D- can I get some fantasy group. 
P- Haha bro, I have the only Action group.
D- okay add me
P- Dude for that u need to verify yourself.
D- So that what to do. 
P- Video call to verify yourself
D- I don't type anything just stay online thinking whether he knows me or not. 
P- What happen fake boy don't waste my time go away. 
D- Sorry dude just phone call, we do 
P- I call you in 5mins

He calls me, I attend the call make my room dark so that my face has to look only in light of the laptop screen light, we have a chat on the doesn't notice me but I find out this guy. we end the video call and come to chat. 
Fuck off Pandian has owned the gym where Anu used to go, I have seen him a couple of times. He added me to two groups and started our personal chat, 
P- you have added to my group 
D- Any girls for an action you have dude
P- Yes for that have to pay more if your couple we can swap in free of cost. 
D- But I need to try Group sex. 
P- I have two of them, but you cant afford bro. 
D- Detail of payment
P- sent some account detail says you can't girls charge per hour rate can't bro.
D- Tell my friend to pay to account 25k 
P- Dude you payed 
D- yes 
P - He sent 4 girls' pic they can do group sex, but there was no Anu pic. 
D- But I don't like girls dude
P- wait bro 

Pandian started to chat on FOUR"S group, hey guys I got a guy how needs a girl for group sex. 
R- Okay what any issue show those girls
P- But the problem is he doesn't like four of them
R- so that
M- so what you are going to show Anu pic
R- Fuck off, I never allow that she was my GF
S- Pandian what up 
M- Then show Suresh GF TARA to him 
S- Fuck off motherfucker, Pandian show that virgin bitch Priya to him 
M- Bastard  
R- Stop it guys Pandian doesn't bring our Personal GF to this. 
P- okay I handle 
S- Show ur wife she can handle it right? 
P- shut up asshole 
R- what will get hurt Pandian. If you need money I can give  you
P- Sorry guys I'll handle 

P- Text me, sorry dude @ D, right now I have only that 4 girls
D- Okay I if change my mind contract you dude
P- Okay enjoy the Group, you get any. 
D- Fine

What going on, if Anu was Rahul's GF. Whether Rahul and Anu really in the relationship before marriage. But I'm 100% sure she was Virgin on the wedding night. Spot out two guys Manoj was working in my company and Pandian was having a gym and married. who are Rahul and Suresh?
[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Video 
Update -3 

Received a new message for Anu, its from Rahul 
R- Hey dear, can we have a quick session while in the evening at my place.
A- No way I'm tried 
R- Bitch you have action with your husband yesterday?
A- yeah, What your problem? A day before you guys fuck me right!!
R- Shut up my bitch, don't make angry we will tear your holes 
A- shut up idiot 
R- Don't tease me that your fucking idiotic husband having bigger than us.
A- Hahaha
R- Come in jeans and a t-shirt
A- I won't come in that Smile
R- Bitch then I'll show him who his wife was slut
A- I'll handle it
R- I know that your clever bitch I will be sent him your college time slut one with me so that he understands that you whore of mine.
A- Fuck off, I know how to handle that too
R- Haha then I sent him now, yet see reactions
A- shut up, I will come jeans and a t-shirt
R- Sent me a nude Pic now
A- No way servant has come to clear my house, I can't send now bye catch in the evening. 

Their conversion makes me angry more over her, fucks she cheated on me before my marriage and she never stops it too and continues after marriage with me. Anu was destroying herself my love over her. I open the download file from their cloud id, check her folder found it open say a lot of folders like college, Day before the wedding, Anu honeymoon, Professor, Anu friend, Anu after marriage,1, 2,3,4,5, up to 27 folders wherein. She was cheated on my family and me, I was angry with her parents too if they that their daughter was slut and made a marriage with me that I will revenue them too. Fuck all the bastard that 4 guys and Anu ruined my life.

Time was,3 pm I drove back home from the farmhouse reached the home at 4 pm, Anu was surprised looking at me. Vicky what up you come earlier today, yes I got changed in the plan so that I'm free we can go shopping and have dinner in the hotel. walked to the server of CCTV turn on the switch of recording. Anu was silent what happen bae your having any plan with your friends that I'll join with you. No Vicky we can as per your plan, no issues. Fine I just refreshed and come we can go Anu. 

Anu ping on the ANU GROUP - sorry guys I can't come today my hubby plan changed I'm going outside with him. 
S- what the hell this Anu!!
R- It's okay. 

Rahul sent a personal message to her where fuck our both going my bitch. 
A- I don't where taking me he said shopping and Dinner at the hotel
R- Okay ping me the Hotel name When you know
A- Why?
R- Shut up and do it Bitch
A- Okay, don't come there. 
R- Hmm

Anu asked me while diving where were going, Vicky? we're going to purchase a Carpet for my office cabin. You can buy some household if you want. We reached the household factory. It was a large shop, we went to each section of category in the household, Anu purchases something for home and Bedcover we have gone to carpet selection look for my cabin space. Pay for things and tell them to deliver the carpet to the office and leave from there. I asked can we to the hotel YXZ barbecue she says yes, Anu text to on her phone, I know that should be Rahul. 

At the barbecue, I already booked the table we sat and order, Anu asked me why I'm upset today? Nothing Bae one guy cheated on me, just think what to do with him. Really who was that Vicky, why are you think that guy should be deserved the punishment, No Anu he was very closer to me. So that what you're not punishing him yourself right, give security officer complain they will. But I can't give any Complain on him, just detail in between us only. Then you have to Revenge on him!! Bae yes darling if you don't then you will be a loser. 

R- Hey Anu, I just backside of your table. 
Anu turns back for a second turns to me, Bae needs anythings yes Vicky needs water, Okay. I saw them but I can't figure out who was Rahul and Suresh? 
R- Bitch your looking hot from the backside. 
Now I saw the table, find out Rahul he was having the phone in his hand other was ordering food. Your food has arrived. 
R- Can I sent the pic now let me see his reactions my bitch. 
A- Shut up idiot 
what's up Vicky walked straight toward their table grab the phone out of Rahul's hands. Saw the Pic of Anu Suresh was standing frozen, Rahul says sorry sir unfortunate happen I open the camera it click I was trying to delete it, Really I slap on his face, Suresh tries to defend Rahul and me Anu was standing without knowing whats going on. Delete the pic throw the phone on the floor hit hard on my shoes pour the glass on the water on it, left the hotel. 

Anu asked why react like that in Hotel, Actually bae I need to call the phone, but I don't want to spoil his life, it may happen uncertainty too, for that only I have broken his phone, it was just one pic otherwise I call the security officer. Now I saw all four guys. 

The next day at the office asked the finance team to submit the non-payment dues for the company. Sir here is the files, why Anu & co not paying dues. Sir, your father says to leave the dues from them, which our father-in-law company. Roopa comes to my cabin, yes sir. Prepare the Report notice to pay due in 10 days if not we will acquire them as per our mutual agreement, but sir just kept it when asked the notice I need it immediately, and I know my dad needs to sign but at the time we will do it. just keep it ready yes sir. Your guys all leave now, Roopa fixes the appointment with Ajay (lawyer) as a personal one yes sir. 

Dad and mom tomorrow at 10 have I arranged the meeting at our office with our lawyer, you going to buy property no mom, just come you will be surprised. Okay, Anu comes to the office tomorrow at around 12 Noon. In the morning my dad and mom were shocked to see the affairs of wife Anu and their lovely daughter in law. Mom was shocked seeing it says Vicky how you handle this, I can't she started to cry I said to my parent I'm very clear to Revenge her back, even Anu itself just it to me. 

At 12 Anu comes shocked to she shouted to stop there. Don't come in front of me, Ajay goes to her with divorced papers handed it to her she saw the paper broken tear looking at me, asked Vicky what going on here? I took the tablet show her all action from college days till her birthday fun. She falls on my feels says sorry Vicky, her parents entire on the right timing my mom shouted her mom, my father slap her father says I trusted you and your daughter and saved your life from debts but your family has done a great thing to My son and destroyed his life. 

Anu father says I don't know any of thing before marriage, I shouted but your wife know that our daughter having some affair, I played the audio file she said but I never know that he has done this. I asked to sign the divorce paper and termination letter from the office, I drag her office out of the office all our company employee has watched it. Anu begged me to forgive her I said bitch I asked you about this only yesterday you only said to Revenge back. So that now I'm doing it get out of my site. 

Yesterday tell Roopa to Prepare the Anu & co debt notice and asked my dad to sign it and forward it to them and take the file with my drive to Anu home where her father was there only. I said your due of 25 CRS should be pay in 10 days otherwise our company acquires your factory, office, home, and vehicles too. I looked at Anu she was crying I said get ready to me face this in 10 days. Keep the file leave the place. Roopa what gypsy going in the office. Nothing Sir, definitely there should be something. okay, leave that what the matter? Sir, Anu madam asked the appointment of yours about her dad's company matters!! Fine tell her to come to my home today evening or If she needs me to meet only on the company then you fix an appointment on tomorrow.

Sir, Madam said she will meet at home itself. Okay, inform her to come 6 pm okay sir. leave to home while Anu was standing outside asked her to follow me. okay, Madam tells me what you need to talk about our company. Vicky, we need time to repay your company, who much time your needs? 6 months. Hmm if we give 6 months you pay the full amount. No, we can some amount, Madam it not 25 lakhs its 25 crores even you slept with guys all day in 6 months I thought you cant earn 25 lakhs. Vicky why are doing this to me, please help my parents out of this. Okay, what will I get back in return. Vicky you itself says that what you want. 

Lawyer says it takes 3 to 4 months for divorce processes so that you take that time to repay the full amount of 25 CRS. 

After 3 months get officially divorced, our company sent other notice for the due of ANU & co. Anu, once again comes to meet me, asked me to save her parents from his, Okay then we both come to an agreement I ready to save your parents out of debt by acquiring your factory and office. I just leave your home and bank balances. But you should accept the deal of this. what that Vicky? I need you as my whore, if you're ready to me it then signs the blank papers.  Otherwise my company acquires day after tomorrow ready to face it. 

Vicky I'm your ex-wife, So that what even your my wife your bitch to someone, now your not my wife and just me my bitch. There is nothing else right? I'm not forcing you, it's on your decision, you are dealing will be!! Anu sign the paper gives to me, Get ready bitch for action.....
[+] 5 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Fantabulous narration. Just rocking.
Like Reply
Intresting plot..
Great update
Like Reply
Great narration. Interesting plot.
Like Reply
Super bro. Vicky has to punish the other culprits as well.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 12:09 AM)Ananthukutty Wrote: Fantabulous narration. Just rocking.

thanks Heart Heart sex
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 12:16 AM)Bhavana_sonii Wrote: Intresting plot..

thanks
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 12:46 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update

thanks
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 05:20 AM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Great narration. Interesting plot.

thanks Iex Iex
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 05:48 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Super bro. Vicky has to punish the other culprits as well.

Yes, dude you see that later in upcoming update
Like Reply