Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(11-04-2021, 04:51 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: krish_999 

Sick ....Will all good things need to come to an end one day mandatorily.. Life's fucked up man.

Agree.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello guys. Finally ready to log in again.
Firstly I want to thank you all for still believing in me. Thanks for all those who prayed for me. Thank for all who waited patiently for my return.
And my sincere apology to all whom I made to wait for so long.

I wanted to tell you all that I am okay. My dearest one is recuperating. I am happy about the improvement. We are able to laugh again, finally. Sometimes I do think about my stories here. I have to finish it, right? Give me a little break, as I have to read my posted chapters again to re-enter the world of Krish and Meera.

Thank you all, once again, for support.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
(15-05-2021, 04:36 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Hello guys. Finally ready to log in again.
Firstly I want to thank you all for still believing in me. Thanks for all those who prayed for me. Thank for all who waited patiently for my return.

I wanted to tell you all that I am okay. My dearest one is recuperating. I am happy about the improvement. We are able to laugh again, finally. Sometimes I do think about my stories here. I have to finish it, right? Give me a little break, as I have to read my posted chapters again to re-enter the world of Krish and Meera.

VOW, nice to hear from you again, it is not the story we are waiting, really happy to know that you are doing well..
Thanks to God !!!
Like Reply
(15-05-2021, 04:36 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Hello guys. Finally ready to log in again.
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So all good things don't have to come to an end then..... welcome back Krish

Namaskar
Like Reply

Welcome back everyone know it worth waiting. Hope everything and everyone good and healthy. Take your time and continue the story without breaks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Glad to know that you came back.
Like Reply
Ek no.
Like Reply
Welcome back bro
Like Reply

Finally relived to hear ur dear one is fine. Thaught u would not return back only. Nice to see u back. Hope to see more of Krish and meera. Welcome back and take care Krish........ 
Please give un update soon
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Very happy to see you back......my best wishes to your dearest for an even faster recovery. Don't bother about the delay, take your time.....its worth the wait for us.....
Like Reply

Like Reply

Welcome back, please  give long updates we are eagerly waiting 
God bless you  Namaskar
Like Reply

Firstly Welcome Back and I hope things are well and manageable.

Take your time. We are all desperate for you to resume but you should be alright and in the right frame of mind. We always remain with you as die hard fans.
Like Reply
When you going to update bro
Like Reply
Please update bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Salmanzadaane's post
Like Reply
I will start posting from 1st week of June
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Please start it as soon as possible.....life in lockdown is quite boring
[+] 1 user Likes Straw hat luffy's post
Like Reply
Waiting where r u please give updates
Like Reply
Welcome back KRISHHHHHHHHHH
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 12:41 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I will start posting from 1st week of June

Eagerly waiting.
Like Reply