Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nisha is also a beautiful girl and younger to her too. He was throwing a hint he is also interested in his wife. Yes Nisha is beautiful but no match to Winnie was the auto reply of Avi.  Only after he said he thought may be he over stepped and he was relieved when no one reacted to that remark.............

Back to Romantic couple

He was pleased his plans have come successful and this beautiful lady is now his and responding to his actions. Nisha too has unzipped his pant and brought his dick out and she gripped it firmly feeling how hard and hot it is. Having got his initial bite, now he started slowly licking her tit, his other hand was busy with kneading her other tit, he licked  every nano centimeter of her tit, his tongue licking her tit in a gentle yet hard  and hungry with passion, his actions are  creating  shivers of joy in her. 

She was now his, ready to do at his bidding as she forgot all about her marriage or hubby, such is the passion with which she is consumed and her own hands were merely caressing his hard dick. He alternated between licks, kisses and gentle love bites and alternated with her tits too. She is enjoying fully his tit sucking and she with her other hand is pressing him closer to her tits.  He also kissed her navel putting his tongue in to her belly button. 

This kind of oral love making was alien to Nisha as her hubby Avi was good in bed but his oral techniques are no match to Rohit. Rohit is one who is very confident that any lady can be fully satisfied with lots of oral sex and fuck after oral is greatly satisfying. They spent some time and then he thought time for final action.  Then they rose and he thought it will better to return to the safety of the hotel area.

They returned quietly, hand in hand and walking together, each occasionally kissing the other partner. May be like love birds but here these 2 are actually enjoying and having a wonderful time outside their marriage. Clearly not lust but looked as if they are in love with each other and Rohit quietly asked her Honey, where you want to spend your time here or in your home. 

It took a few seconds for her to understand and she smiled as u like Rohit but may be here, she thought why expose to neighbors. Rohit then guided her to the suite he already blocked and as always he was perfect in his choice. It has a huge bed, place to sit for a couple etc. On one side is a big window offering a view of the garden and forest they just visited, Just then the bell rang and he opened the door and the boy placed the drinks and snacks on the table. Nisha was looking at the room and the panoramic scenery.

Back Anil, Winnie and Avi.

As Anil went to the Loo, Avi moved closer to her and thought he will take a chance but then Winnie asked Avi why you are looking at me like that. Well Winnie I am not able to take my eyes of you, you are such beauty. She smiled and said oh but told him you must not forget I am a happily married wife. Still Avi moved closer to her and tried to place his hand on her legs. She moved instantly away, na na do not do that. Please Winnie let me feel those silky legs. She said noway I will allow you.  He pleaded with her please Winnie let me have a feel once of your silky legs, please and She allowed him to caress her legs and his hand slowly moved up to her thigh part.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANAND JOINS RAMA AND ANJALI, FUN TO START.. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: unwrapsaree.webp]
[Image: pullsaree.webp]

Note: I was watching this Song for the way, Heroine looks at the mountain in awe.

Adding this, assuming Nisha is unwrapped in a lovely & mutually happy way.
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story OLD FLAME SHANTI RETURNS .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(29-04-2021, 09:26 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: unwrapsaree.webp]
[Image: pullsaree.webp]

Note: I was watching this Song for the way, Heroine looks at the mountain in awe.

Adding this, assuming Nisha is unwrapped in a lovely & mutually happy way.

Thank you Ruby. Seems hero is watching her mountains
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY FINLLY PLAYS WITH MIL's BOOBS.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Please Winnie let me feel those silky legs. She said noway I will allow you.  He pleaded with her please Winnie let me have a feel once of your silky legs, please and She allowed him to caress her legs and his hand slowly moved up to her thigh.............

She thought enough is enough and said No Avi, I cannot allow all this and I cannot cheat Anil.  Seeing his disappointed face, she placed her hand on his shoulder and she said may be you have to work out a way and she smiled. She knew she made her point when as she saw his face, one of surprise, excitement, confusion and also inquisitive.  She knew he is in confused state. Anil returned and Avi thought he should go to the Loo to help him restore calm and be normal man. His own thought process was confused, was she hinting that she may if Anil is there or was she hinting that it can be with Anil’s consent and if so why will Anil agree.  

It was then, as he was pissing with full force that there was a flash in his brain, for a moment he was stunned too, was she really hinting of a swap???  He felt relief as he pissed as by now his dick has shrunk. He took time before coming back to room. Was he really willing to allow Nisha to bed another man??? He thought he needed time to dwell on this issue.

As Anil saw him leave for Loo, he moved closer to Winnie and put his hands under her skirt. She said what is it you are doing, he will come back and Anil replied I think he will not be back in a hurry. He moved his hand higher and found dampness in her panty so what has excited you. She told him of his move to caress her legs and thighs and their conversation. 

He smiled, pressed her thigh this time so poor guy you have given him lots of food for thought. She said she hoped he is able to grasp what she is saying. He said no issues we will make him understand if need be.  We are Ok with SWAP and nothing else, it is his funeral. He pulled her and kissed her passionately, his hands roaming over her thighs.  She asked him to move away but Anil’s hands continued on her thighs.

Avi was returning quietly and saw Anil’s hands were under her skirt. He waited outside the bath a little longer so he can devour this sight, her hubby fondling her thighs and she enjoying thoroughly. By now an aroused Winnie has leaned forward to plant a kiss on her hubby’s cheek and in the process her clev showed.  Avi’s dick was hard again and he thought dam this is one hot piece and he must have her. With these thoughts he quietly returned to the place and they continued their drinks. Winnie upped her show as her skirt rose and she was showing some part of her thighs. 

Then out of the blue Anil said Avi, once you return you must bring Nisha too and we can all join for dinner. For the rest of the time in their drinking session she was flashing her thighs or tits and Anil remarked you seem in a mood to enjoy. She said yes honey drinks always relax me and help me enjoy this privacy. 

With that she rose, and as she rose she bent and her tits were in display from her skirt. Avi could not help stare at them. Very clearly he was bitten by her beauty and her charms and her assets. Added to this she was generous enough to show them. Of course he was not aware this is part of her plan, her own wish to see her hubby fulfill his desire, fuck Nisha. She wanted to make amends and let her hubby enjoy this beauty. As she enjoyed Rohit fuck her and then enjoyed the 3 sum too. May be perverted  but strange yet true love.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Of course he was not aware this is part of her plan, her own wish to see her hubby fulfill his desire, fuck Nisha. She wanted to make amends and let her hubby enjoy this beauty. As she enjoyed Rohit fuck her and then enjoyed the 3 sum too. May be perverted  but strange yet true love...........

Back Rohit and Nisha

Now she is surprised and also appreciated that he treats her great. He is no no hurry to touch or use her body. He guided her to the sitting place and he moved closer to her as they sat and kissed her, soft kiss to start with. His actions were more like a lover, not someone in a hurry to enjoy another man’s wife. He asked her if she wanted to take a shower and she said she will take later. He kissed her cheeks, her eyes and her earlobes gently. 

She leaned over and brought her lips to his lips, her burning desire made her to kiss him passionately; she took his lower lip and almost bit it. She has now surrendered herself totally to him. His lovemaking was gentle, passionate and intense in different stages.  She was impressed and also submerged in his lovemaking ways and now she took his lower lip and almost bit it, this brought a smile to him as knew she is consumed by burning desire and now she is his totally.

They kissed like that and then their tongues were playing with each other. The love game started and he was occasionally sipping his drink and giving her the munching. She has no interest to eat now. He now moved the pallu away and kissed her clev.  She pressed her own tits up to let him kiss deep. Honey take off the blouse now he pleaded, she said no dear and he said please honey let me taste them and you too will enjoy also as I transmit the pleasure to you.

She smiled, no Rohit I will not and I want you to take it off, she said with a smile. She was shocked at her own words but then one consumed by lust will not care to choose her words .He was pleased n and he quickly unhooked her blouse hooks and also removed her saree as well as her petty coat and put them aside. Now she is just in bra and panty. 

She felt shy as he was fully clothed and she is scantily dressed with just her lacy bra and matching panty and said hey Rohit this is not far and he replied yes honey so now you can take off my dress. She quickly removed his dress and he too was now in his undie only. His robust body was giving a masculine smell while her feminine body smelled just great. Now they kissed again and he was fondling her boobs. He guided her to the bed and removed her bra also. Now he poured drops of scotch on her tits and was licking the drink from her tit. Then he moved to the fridge, brought Ice cream and put it on her tits and navel and was licking her tits and navel. The coldness of the cream and the hotness of his actions were a contrast. Now he is also consumed by fire of lust and he was licking her fast. She responded by placing the Ice cream on his chest and she was licking him.  She now placed ample amount on his nips and sucked the nip as well as the cream. 

It was a delightful experience as his hard nip and the soft cream are together in her mouth. She was the first to remove his Jockey and feel his hard cock, she took it in her grip as if testing how hard it is. She could not resist any longer and she moved to plant a kiss on his cock, gently pushing the skin back and planting the kiss on his one eyed dick. She then took more of ice cream and put it on his dick and in one swift motion took the cock in her mouth tasting them together.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANAND JOINS RAMA AND ANJALI, FUN TO START.. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT FLIRTS With JANKI.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

They moved to dinner and there were no fireworks by Winnie as she thought enough for the day. In fact she changed her dress to an ethnic one while going for dinner. Avi left to his room and Anil and Winnie returned to their room and no sooner was they in their room, he pulled her and kissed her passionately. It is now turn of Winnie to ask what exited him and he said seeing Avi, looked as if he wanted Winnie then and there exited him. You played your cards well he said and she replied let me see, if he knew what  I meant, he said he is no kid and even if he has not understood now he will in next few days. She then said once they return she will call Nisha to her house and Rohit will be the unexpected guest. Oh you devil, you have all schemed up and she replied all for my loving hubby.

Winnie was at shopping mall on her return and suddenly she heard someone calling her name, as she turned, she saw it was Avinash. Avi actually called Anil on some pretext and was informed  that  Winnie was away  for purchasing. He tried his luck and lady luck smiled on him and he found Winnie. She smiled at him and she asked how come you are here. He replied he is here for some work and  was doing some window shopping. She smiled, her hubby already informed her of  his conversation and remarked your prey seems hooked. Glad you are here Avi she said and I am about to move out as I am finished with shopping. He  said are you going home then and she said yes going home.  Why not we have lunch together he asked, Winnie thought for a moment and then decided to play along. She dialed her hubby and told him she is at the mall and she met Avi and they are going for Lunch and can he join too. He excused himself,  he is far away from the place and then wanted to leave some private space to them. He told his wife to play along and see how it goes. He left it to her to handle Avi as he sure know she has no crush on him.

is the turn of Rohit to feel the pleasure, he was thrilled she has willingly given herself to him; he thought she has long back forgotten of her status as a married pussy and is enjoying the moments. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, still covered by her panty, caressing her rounded ass cheeks. She lifted her head for a moment and smiled seductively at him, her eyes betrayed her desire now, and as if he understood what she meant he removed the last part of her dress, the panty. Now both are in their birthday dress.  As she continued to taste his rod, applying large doses of ice cream, he moved to position his mouth near her pussy and thighs. They are now in 69 position He applied the ice cream all over her thighs and licked the thighs, she has wonderful fair thighs, not certainly thunder thighs but surely sexy thighs. Inch by inch he moved to her pussy and then for a change kissed her there, he kissed her pussy lips. He then inserted his tongue in to her pussy pushing it as deep as it can go. He also put his fingers in side her pussy and tickled her clit, her clit by now is hard like a man’s cock, he tweaked her clit and then took it in his mouth. For Nisha, all this was taking her to seventh heaven, she was in throes of exotic pleasure, not the usual missionary style fucking most couples may do. She started moaning  please Rohit, suck it like that, , ummmmmmmmm yes lick and suck my pussy ummmmmmm oooooooooooooooooooh, toooooooooo gooooooooooood and then she cummed. He smiled and then drank all her pussy juices.

stay turned .......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-8227-page-27.html][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-8227-page-27.html][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3369391.html#pid3369391][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3372552.html#pid3372552][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply