Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
An update is posted in my AVI HAS A CRUSH ON WINNIE.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-04-2021, 06:43 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: An update is posted in my PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 01:44 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby, you have been a consitent supporter for most if not all my stories. This story too will close but not too soon, before that I intend to close others. Keep reading and keep commenting. A million thx again. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
bit more erotica would have helped....
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story OLD FLAME SHANTI RETURNS .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  TIME FOR ANAND TO RETURN AND???. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 09:02 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: bit more erotica would have helped....

a million thx for all the support Ruby
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As she renters the living room she sees Vijay kissing her mom passionately and then her mom saying no. she realized Vijay has hit her mom well and it is matter of time before her Mom melts. Madhu saw her daughter and immediately came and sat by her side inquiring if she is tired and if she needs anything. She asked her Mom to serve dinner signaling end of the dance session....

Vijay continued to come and assist both Smita and her Mom after office but never really had another chance at privacy. Then one day Manoj said he will take Smita for a routine check up as the Doctor asked him to come along. He asked Vijay to stay back as it is Friday night. He said they will be back ASAP but may take time assisting Madhu Vijay is sure the appointment will take time and Vijay is happy and after he left he started assisting Madhu and is quite. Madhu is surprised that this boy is quite though she is alone. Then Vijay said, let us complete the cooking early and then we will have some time to chat. After cooking she took a shower and he too had a bath an they both look refreshed and as he saw time he reckoned they are away for 45 minutes and may take another 30 mins to 1 hour at least.

By the time Madhu came from shower dressed very elegantly, Vijay took the bottle and poured a drink and is ready. He smiled at her and said you look so beautiful, now I know why Smita is such a beauty. Manoj surely is a lucky guy. As she sat opposite to him he offered her the drink and she refused but he said, come on we have an hour so spend before they come, let us sip slowly and ….. he left it unfinished.

Now they chatted and sipped and the fact that they are alone and sitting in privacy and the drink in her hand made Madhu to recollect the last time when they were together and his infatuation for her. She smiled and Vijay inquired and she said I am reminded of your words during the dance session and  amused.

He now moved closer to her Madhu, I really have a crush on you, and now your hair smells so good and she smilingly replied I used only an ayurvedic product He smelled her hair and said wow, even the body fragrance is great and you can make any man mad. Don’t flatter me she said. No dear Madhu you smell soooooooooooo good and he hugged her close. He knew has the time, he also knew he has to progress slowly lest he hut either MADHU OR HER DAUGHTER. He wanted to climb a few more steps today. As he hugged and smelled her and planted a kiss on her cheeks and continued to plant gentle and tender kisses, more of love and desire rather than of lust.
Madhu started melting and cooed, no Vijay, may be you have infatuation on me but this is not correct. He said
My Dear Madhu, I am attracted to you both physically as well as intellectually, you a ravishing beauty yet a much matured loving mother. These words floored her and he had the desired effect. 

He smelled her hair again, kissed her hair and then her nape, her earlobes, her cheeks and of course on her lips. Now Madhu really started melting for his erotic yet gentle touches. He whispered in her ear, you, may not realize but you are a very sexy and stunning woman for your age, I fell for you the moment my eyes fell on you. This kind of praise flattened her and she whispered still I feel this is so wrong, me more than your Mom’s age ion your arms. There is no age for love or lust.

M: You are just infatuated and trying to justify.
V: May be true, but I have huge crush on you.
M: don’t be silly. We cannot do this.
V: Tell me do you like me?
M: Yes of course you also know that.
V: Tell me Madhu, are you happy to be in my arms and when kiss you.
M: I am happy, I agree but I know it is wrong.
V: No, Madhu it is not wrong, Life is short, enjoy it when the chance comes (The usual words to make a lady finally accept a lover)

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update..
Like Reply
(14-04-2021, 08:18 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: nice update..

Thank you Ruby, mere fact that your reply has 2 likes where as my update has 0 likes speaks volumes of my story and my capacity to write. I had enough and intend to close this also soon.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(15-04-2021, 01:06 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Thank you Ruby, mere fact that your reply has 2 likes where as my update has 0 likes speaks volumes of my story and my capacity to write. I had enough and intend to close this also soon.

Pal,

Mustn't this kindle your spirits to make this more raunchier, romantic & restive?

Don't go away..
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2021, 01:06 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:

No Wrong

you took it wrong

I'm commenting only coz of your capacity to write.
the reply got 2 likes, only coz they're on your thread

& If you have had enough, it means, I haven't motivated you enough to keep your creative juices flowing.

It's my failure as a fan, I can speak for myself.

Just telling you, you were fount of happiness for me...

Doesn't this pump you enough OR

is it so hurtful that the sheer lack of replies are not commensurate enough for the effort you put up?

Why do you write?

For replies or for giving happiness?
Like Reply
(14-04-2021, 08:18 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: nice update..

Thank you Ruby, I really appriciate your support. Glad you enjoyed reading,
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Madhu saw her daughter an immediately came and sat by her side inquiring if she is tired and if she needs anything. She asked her Mom to serve dinner signaling end of the dance session...........

Vijay continued to come and assist both Smita and her Mom after office but never really had another chance at privacy. Then one day Manoj said he will take Smita for a routine check up as the Doctor asked him to come along. He asked Vijay to stay back as it is Friday night. He said they will be back ASAP but may take time assisting Madhu Vijay is sure the appointment will take time and Vijay is happy and after he left he started assisting Madhu and is quite. 

Madhu is surprised that this boy is quite even though she is alone. She expected him to be naughty but he has not shown any such desire. May be she is slightly disappointed too.Then Vijay said, let us complete the cooking early and then we will have some time to chat. After cooking she took a shower and he too had a bath an they both look refreshed and as he saw time he reckoned they are away for 45 minutes and may take another 30 mins to 1 hour at least.

By the time Madhu came from shower dressed very elegantly, Vijay took the bottle and poured a drink and is ready. He smiled at her and said you look so beautiful, now I know why Smita is such a beauty. Manoj surely is a lucky guy. As she sat opposite to him he offered her the drink and she refused but he said, come on we have an hour so spend before they come, let us sip slowly and ….. he left it unfinished.

Now they chatted and sipped and the fact that they are alone and sitting in privacy and the drink in her hand made Madhu to recollect the last time when they were together and his infatuation for her. She  smiled and Vijay inquired and she said I am reminded of your words during the dance session and am  amused.

He now moved closer to her Madhu, I really have a crush on you, and now your hair smells so good and she smilingly replied I used only an ayurvedic product. He smelled her hair and said wow, even the body fragrance is great and you can make any man mad. Don’t flatter me she said. No dear Madhu you smell soooooooooooo good and he hugged her close. He knew he has the time, he also knew he has to progress slowly lest he hurt either MADHU OR HER DAUGHTER. He wanted to climb a few more steps today. As he hugged and smelled her and planted a kiss on her cheeks and continued to plant gentle and tender kisses, more of love and desire rather than of lust.

Madhu started melting and cooed, no Vijay, may be you have infatuation on me but this is not correct. He said My Dear Madhu, I am attracted to you both physically as well as intellectually, you a ravishing beauty yet a much matured loving mother. And yes a lady with intellectual thoughts, can anyone not fall for you?  These words floored her and he knew they had the desired effect. He smelled her hair again, kissed her hair and then her nape and her ear lobes and then her sensuous lips which seem now ready and willing to respond and she warmly responded to his kisses.

He showered kisses yet again and Madhu thought this kid as good as her very own SIL in foreplay. He ever so slowly remove her pallu and kissed her clev, she melted and pushed his head towards her blossom. He licked the upper boobs that are slightly visible, she is not wearing any low cut blouse and only slight hints are visible. He now pressed her boobs which made her boob come out of the blouse partially and like a hungry dog he licked her boob. Madhu is now in no position to stop him even if she wanted to, not that she wanted to stop anyway.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(17-04-2021, 02:12 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: No Wrong

you took it wrong

I'm commenting only coz of your capacity to write.
the reply got 2 likes, only coz they're on your thread

& If you have had enough, it means, I haven't motivated you enough to keep your creative juices flowing.

It's my failure as a fan, I can speak for myself.

Just telling you, you were fount of happiness for me...

Doesn't this pump you enough OR

is it so hurtful that the sheer lack of replies are not commensurate enough for the effort you put up?

Why do you write?

For replies or for giving happiness?

Facts cannot change Ruby. I thnak you for all the support and motivation. I am not quitting totally. Only I plan to give closure and may be start a new story, this time one at a time.  I really appriciate your feelings and your effort. Yes Indeed your support and words have led me to thinj that may be write one at a time.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 10:38 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Facts cannot change Ruby. I thnak you for all the support and motivation. I am not quitting totally. Only I plan to give closure and may be start a new story, this time one at a time.  I really appriciate your feelings and your effort. Yes Indeed your support and words have led me to thinj that may be write one at a time.

Thank you, ..
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply