Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Thank you for the great erotic story. waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes meedo32's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He now pulled her closer and kissed her gently but she responded with a passionate kiss to her own surprise. She thought she really wants him she thought.........

He is also pleasantly surprised with her passion but allowed the luxury of having her kiss and when she finished she saw his face, realized she is in deep kiss and blushed. Anil kissed her on her cheek, no need to feel bad, enjoy the time. She hugged him and said

P: Somehow I feel so good when you are with me.
A: Padmini, honestly till I saw those love bites, I have not thought of you but then I fell for you totally. Am happy you accepted me.

He offered her his drink and she sipped it  leissurly before returning the drink.

P: I too never imagined myself like this but anyway we have built chemistry even though I am older.
A: So what, you are special but when my wife returns we need to be discrete.
P: Anil, let us enjoy these few days and them put a stop once she is back. I do not want to be the cause for your matrimonial problems.

A: We can meet discretely at some other place, a resort may be.
P: No I do not want to create any issues.
A: Ok let us cross the bridge when it comes.
P: My decision is final.

He responds by kissing her and now his hands are roaming on her boob, gently caressing the boob. She melts in his hands moaning slightly and saying ummmmmmmm. He is pleased and inceases the pressure on her boob and she responds by simply pulling the baby doll from her shoulder allowing him to have access to her naked boob. The sight of her naked boob and the erect and hard nipple makes his cock harder. As he continues to maul her boob, she clings to him and now she pushes her hand in to his jockey and grips his cock gently. 

She gently massages his cock and it is his turn to melt at her loving touch. He now leads her to BR and soon they shed their clothes. Anil has not switched off the ceiling LED lights and her beautiful, mature naked body is visible his hungry eyes in its entire splendor. He hungrily drinks her beauty and says my God Padmini you are a killer; you will make even an old man’s cock hard. She blushes at his compliment.

She moves closer and hugs him and he pulls her even closer planting a kiss on her nape. She shivers like a leaf at his erotic touch and he continues to kiss her nape and neck and smells her hair and says, my lovely lady smells great. He now pushes her face up and kisses her lips even as they sit on the bed. 

His lips moved downward again kissing her neck before moving down to kiss her hard erect nip. The nip receives what it wants and is expecting. He sucks it hard and the nipple becomes harder and Padmini moans, pushing his mouth to indicate she really is enjoying his sucking.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2021, 07:23 PM)meedo32 Wrote: Thank you for the great erotic story. waiting for more

Thank you meedo32. Update posted today
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Superb update buddy yourock  superb writeing skill
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Padmini makes every man’s manhood harder.
Even at this milf age!!...nice update.next update soon please.
[Image: 13620pwfSNcd-juicy.gif] 
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(03-04-2021, 11:50 AM)Herbiee Wrote: Padmini makes every man’s manhood harder.
Even at this milf age!!...nice update.next update soon please.
[Image: 13620pwfSNcd-juicy.gif] 

Thank you Herbiee,  Will try to post the update ASAP but I am a bit busy and not in mood too.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 10:42 PM)CKmomLover Wrote: Superb update buddy yourock  superb writeing skill

Thank  you CKmomlover. Thnx for the compliment
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The nip receives what it wants and is expecting he sucks it hard and the nipple becomes harder and Padmini moans, pushing his mouth to indicate she really is enjoying his sucking.....

Now he tries to swallow more and part of her boob  in his mouth and he lets his tongue touch the boob. Waves pleasure shoot through her boob and engulf her body. Even as one boob is in his mouth his other hand squeezes her other boob and both her boobs are mauled now and she is relishing this erotic foreplay and moans escape her mouth. He continues to lick, suck and bite her boobs, laying her on the bed and she allows herself to be used as she chooses since she is receiving so much of joy.

He takes a breather and she felt time to repay. She lays him and now she starts licking his manly young chest with her tongue. He too allows himself to be at her use as she sucks his hard nipples with her lips and yes occasionally gives gentle bites. She sure knows how to please a man thought Anil. Now her hand moves down and grips his long hard cock and gently massages. She now moves down to kiss his belly and then goes down further and her eyes now meet the eye on his cock. His cock is hard and she felt his hard cock is saluting her.

She lowers herself and let her tongue touches his cock; she moves her tongue all over his cock, gently, lovingly and yet with pure lust. She takes her time, she is in no hurry to have the cock fill her married mature pussy. She wants to enjoy her time fully. Anil is in cloud nine, here she is, his mature and beautiful neighbour, naked in all her glory and giving him an erotic blow job, he has not imagined this earlier even in his wildest dreams, he has seen her a few times, he will get such a pleasure from this sexy lady. She  cotinued to lick and suck his cock but she wanted to deep throat him. She is not too sure she can take all of his in to her mouth but slowly and surely she started taking his cock deeper in to her mouth.

Anil is amazed and just relaxed to enjoy her in action. She locked her eyes with him, as if telling look I am going to take  all of  your lund in to my mouth and she continued. occasionally allowing herself luxury of a breath. She now wih a final effort took him in fully and his cock touché her throat, it is an incredible feeling for both, his wife has never deep throated him and for PADMINI, IT IS ONLY THE SECOND TIME SHE HAS TAKEN A COCK FULLY INSIDE HER MOUTH. But it choked her throat and she quickly withdrew her mouth and then looked in to his eyes. He pulled her up and kissed her, the action conveyed to her his deep sense of  pleasure over her BJ. Both now relaxed and she gulped  drink to soften her nerves.

They sat on the bed, sipping drink, reliving the magic moments and in a cuddle. Anil as usual started squeezing her boobs but he knew he has to repay the honour. So he moved down and his lips kissed her tressure and she shivered, tingling sensation and pleasure weaved through her body. She lay there relaxed as his tongue explored her pussy walls. He took her hard clit and sucked her clit. This pushed her further in to more pleasures and moans rushed through her mouth. She let him play with her pussy with his tongue and lips and then with a grunt she climaxed , juices gushing out pf her pussy and he drank all of them.

As she recovered he pushed his cock deep in to her in missionary and as he built a rhythm she enjoyed the fuck but soon he shifted her to doggy and rammed her pussy hard and fast and she began moaning and saying yes Anil fuck mee fast, fuckkkk me hard.   She had yet another orgasm but he is not finished and continued to pound her and he climaxed a little later. As his hot cum hit her pussy, Padmini too climaxed again and they lay there happy but tired.

Both continued to enjoy the time and finally they landed back and soon his wife also came back.

But there is some good  news for Padmini. Her hubby has been able to move out to another company in another country in Gulf and he told her that now  she can join him soon and they can stay together. Padmini is immensely happy though she knew she will not be able to meet anyone of the guys who fucked her in her hubby’s absence. She is happy to join and forget the past.

So she joined her hubby with few weeks and they had some quality time and her sexcapades ended at least temporarily.

THE END.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
This was a good story..thanks for this story mr.twinciteeguy. thank you for the proper time updates without any lagging. Padmini is one of the best voluptuous housewife character I have ever loved in this forum. She made lust in everyone...Our hottie Padmini. We Will miss you.
[Image: 5-BB1-E9-D1-8919-46-C3-B749-03-CD0-C2-F7498.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 12:12 AM)Herbiee Wrote: This was a good story..thanks for this story mr.twinciteeguy. thank you for the proper time updates without any lagging. Padmini is one of the best voluptuous housewife character I have ever loved in this forum. She made lust in everyone...Our hottie Padmini. We Will miss you.
[Image: 5-BB1-E9-D1-8919-46-C3-B749-03-CD0-C2-F7498.jpg]

Thank you Herbiee, your words and encouragement are the tonic for this thread, I am planning to close all threads, next  will be Rama and then Rajesh. One I complete Smira too I will be back with a single story with background of a lady doctor. Hope you will find at least Smita worth reading if not all. A million thx for all the support. It is you guys who keep this forum going. Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar  clps clps clps 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha