Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT IS BACK AND WANTS TO FUCK SMITA.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She bent his head and kissed him, initially gently but then she chews his lips passionately. Rohit stopped there allowing her to have her kiss the way she wanted. The kiss lasted a long time and she separated only to have her breath.....

Rohith then smiled at her pulled her closer and now both her hands are locked on his back and he kissed her, each was chewing other’s lip, Rohit specially enjoyed chewing her upper lip, he felt it was very delicious and sweet.  ఆధరామ్రుతం .

Let us see what is happening elsewhere.  Avinash called Anil and after the Initial formalities, he said he needs to talk to him on some issues and Anil asked him where are you right now. On being informed, Anil said he is also at the same place as he and Winnie are there on some personal work. Anil invited Avi for a dinner. 

Avi readily agreed, more because he can have company of them without Rohit being there, had a crush on Winnie but he just kept it to himself as Rohit was his boss and Rohit and Anil are close pals. Besides he always suspected Winnie had a special relationship with Rohit, a clever way of saying he suspected that Rohit was fucking her. He fancied his chances too.

Avi arrived at their hotel and Anil and Winnie warmly welcomed him. Anil was in his shorts and half slack while Winnie was in saree. Avinash was surprised to see her in a saree as she normally is in salwar kameez or other dresses. Avinash politely asked are they going out?? Anil replied where can we go having called you.

Anil has ordered for some glasses and soda and he poured scotch for both of them. Avi asked hey Winnie are you not joining us and she replied yes Avinash but I will go for gin now. Oh Ok was the reply from Avinash.  Anil then ordered  Gin for her from room service. Avi has already scanned her and was wondering irrespective of the dress she wore she looks beautiful and sexy of course, a very self assured and confident woman. He was also trying to steal glances at her curves.

Winnie knew this. In fact before his coming hubby and wife had a discussion and Winnie told her hubby she feels Avinash is an unexciting man, not someone who is fancied by her. May be he will be dull and boring in bed too she added. Anil was amused by her words and said may be you only like Rohit but why to judge a book by its cover or a good by the packing. Winnie laughed and said may be you have a point there. 

Anil then said but his wife is a beauty. Winnie chided him saying why you are bothered of her unless you have some sort of crush on her. Anil replied that any male will like her and given a chance try will want to fuck  her. Winnie laughed and said so is that the reason you called him for dinner???   Anil said it is partly yes but he has called him to see the vibes between her and Avinash.  This time she laughed loud and said you are thinking of a swap, a quid pro quo ??? no honey no way.  Anil simply smiled since he knew he threw the element of mystery at her brain.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP EATS ANJALI'S PUSSY. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Ok bro nice thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 11:04 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Ok bro nice thank you

Thank you Esawr P. This is a repost from old site 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anil said it is partly yes but he has called him to see the vibes between her and Avinash.  This time she laughed loud and said you are thinking of a swap, a quid pro quo ??? no honey no way.  Anil simply smiled since he knew he threw the element of mystery at her brain........

Winnie initially thought it as a joke for her to vibe with Avi.  But as she pondered over it while taking her  shower and she felt that surely  Anil has a crush on Nisha. He may want her to get laid as a quid pro quo. She thought Avinash was not like her hubby and the very thought of Nisha in bed with some other male may even make him scared. She also wondered if really Rohit has already taken Nisha to his bed as she suspected. Her suspicion came when she saw Nisha’s face as the Lunch ended and Rohit boarded the car to take her home and the eventual fuck session. 

Her facial expression told her that there is some chemistry between them and Nisha's face showed disappointment. Winnie surmised possibly she wanted Rohit to drive her. She was not the only one as even her hubby felt Nisha was unusually dull when they reached home. 

Those thoughts made her remember of those most pleasurable and exiting time.  As she started dressing she thought since her hubby Anil so generously condoned her own crossing the line or laxman rekha and seducing her man, may be, she owes it to him to plan for his wish to be fulfilled.

Now as she saw Avinash trying to steal a glance at her curves, she thought she can tease him and make him wait and then possibly allow him to have a peek at her tits. A smile came on her face and Anil immediately asked her what made her smile though he knew Winnie was possibly amused at Avinash’s attempts. She said I thought how surprising that we three are all at same place and having dinner unplanned.

They chatted and soon they were in to their Second round and now Winnie adjusted her pallu or pretended to adjust and in the process left her left tit partially exposed. This gave Avi the chance to have a look and as if to tease him further, she adjusted her pallu again, showing for a fraction of minute her fully exposed tit before she covered it again. The advantage of a saree is that a woman can tease a man most. It is different sight altogether, A woman wearing kameez or top and having no other cover does not instill the same kind of of excitement. Seeing well shaped tits, in a sexy bra  cased in well stitched blouse has its own excitement and that is what precisely Avi has felt. (పమిట చాటు  వూరించే అందాల ఎత్తులు చూడడం లొ  అనందమే  వేరు). He was disappointed it lasted for a very short period but poor Avi does not know he is in to seeing more.

Winnie is such a tease, once she decides to. Later she leaned enough to show her navel, the space between the blouse and her saree was partially visible, very fair and smooth and she has a deep navel. Her tit was exposed partially as it moved out of pallu. 

Her saree was at least a couple of inches below her navel.  Avi’s eyes were fixed on this sight and drinking her beauty.  He started showing a bulge in his pants and Winnie observed this and smiled at her hubby.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY FLIRTS WITH MADHU, THE MIL .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Excellent story keep going
If You Wanna Chat 
kiranraj572gmail.com
[+] 1 user Likes Raki's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(31-03-2021, 09:40 PM)Raki Wrote: Excellent story keep going

Thank you Raki
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story OLD FLAME SHANTI RETURNS .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Her saree was at least a couple of inches below her navel.  Avi’s eyes were fixed on this sight and drinking her beauty.  He started showing a bulge in his pants and Winnie observed this and smiled at her hubby.....

The tease continued when again as if leaning in to her hubby and making a point, Winnie leaned and let her pallu slip and fall showing her lovely cleavage. The blouse was low neck and the cleavage showed ample amount of her tits. In a flash she put her pallu back again making it a short and sweet expose. 

Anil was looking and by now he was sure that Winnie is in to the game of tease. Avinash had enjoyed this show but he wanted more. But he is aware her hubby is also here and he cannot be foolish and make any move which may misfire. So he thought he will enjoy the show, if more is to come and since he observed there is no pallu pin, he may get more chances to see her cleavage.

Soon Anil asked should we go down and eat or have it here in room or go out. Avi quickly said they can go out and have dinner at some cozy place. They moved to a nice hotel. They were given a cubicle table which was round and Winnie sat and Anil and Avinash sat by her side. Food was ordered and she let her pallu fall again and asked Anil to adjust her pallu. The exposed tits were there briefly for both guys to feast. 

Anil could see Avinash staring at them. Anil said Avi you are nearer to her so adjust her pallu, Avi was delighted as it gave a chance to look at her exposed tits closely but he quickly adjusted her pallu and in the process he let his fingers reach her tits. A strange sensation hit Winnie, here is this guy trying to see her tits and rub with his fingers as her hubby is so near.

Then Winnie sat in a relaxed way as they were having their dessert but she sat in such a way that now the shape of her lovely thighs is visible even over a saree  Winnie is no size zero figure and in fact has some flesh at the right places and this makes her look beautiful and yet sexy too. Avi could not help stealing glances and Winnie was enjoying the show as well as his discomfort as he was scared she may observe his bulge.

They returned to the hotel and Avinash left directly from the dinner place. He was in urgent need to shag. As soon as he left Anil said so you said he is a bore but you teased him so much. Winnie replied yes I still think so but I went along to see if you will become lucky. I can even make him my pet honey she said in lighter vein. Oh no, her hubby chided her and said we are all here to enjoy only. 

Then Anil hugged her and they fucked like wild cats. Her tease has obviously exited Anil and Winnie said with a smile, Anil it looks my showing myself  to Avi has turned you on. Yes honey that is correct, I was really enjoying his effort to see as much and yet not get caught. So do you want this to go to next level she asked; only if I can have his wife and that too you are Ok with getting laid.

Now let us go back to the romantic couple Rohit and Nisha.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY FLIRTS WITH MADHU, THE MIL .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  IT IS TIME FOR STRIP TEASE. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply