Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
[Image: download-20210202-101741.gif]

That was so erotically explained....kissing part was so sexy I love it ....slow kissing each and every part exploring sensually....

It was so good to read....thanks and keep writing and entertaining
[+] 1 user Likes manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: download-20210201-113401.gif]
upload image
[+] 1 user Likes manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 01:19 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby for all your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.a
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
janki

[Image: jankii.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.IS ON A DATE..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 09:56 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Smita needs a dedicated Chapter, .. let me try...

Thank you boredhubby Yes pl try it. Anyway when Rohit is back Smita wil have her exclusive session.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: jump.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 11:33 PM)manishpat1982 Wrote: [Image: download-20210202-101741.gif]

That was so erotically explained....kissing part was so sexy I love it ....slow kissing each and every part exploring sensually....

It was so good to read....thanks and keep writing and entertaining

thank you Manish 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[
coming events..................

url=https://imgbb.com/][Image: catwalk.gif][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Manoj is thrilled with this reciprocation from Smita and he licked her boobs and but her boobs too leaving love bites. You have fair, firm boobs darling and I just adore your boobs he said as he began sucking her boobs again....

Now that she recovered he mounted her missionary and fucked her slowly, her thoughts momentarily drifted, she thought after Rohit I am now invaded by Manoj and I have not imagined this when I thought I will fulfill his fantasy. Anyway let me enjoy this young gun and live the moment. As her pussy walls adjusted and her muscles began making expansion and contractions he increased his speed and she responded by moving her hips in tune with his movements.( ఎదురొత్తులు ఇస్తొంది)

He now began fucking her vigorously and their love making is reaching a climax when Smita decided to slow sown so they will have a longer session and asked Pradeep to slow down and he stayed put in her pussy while kissing her lips and kneading her boobs. He now asked her to ride him and she readily obliged as she likes to ride.n She sat and slowly took all of his hard cock in to her married pussy and began moving up and down. As she moved her boobs are swinging up and down as well to sides and Pradeep lay still mesmerized by what he is seeing. 

He is literally drinking the pleasure and seeing his she increased her rhythm and now he can no longer be happy with just seeing her swinging globes. She bent to allow him to suck her boobs and he mauled her boobs leaving more love bites on her boobs. Their love making reached a crescendo and soon bioth climaxed and Pradeep let out jets of spunk in to her married pussy and her pussy juices too have totally fallen on his cock. 

Pradeep stayed still till his cock came out and then they cuddled. Pradeep fucked her two more time that night and SMITA felt so exhausted. They slept happily.

There the lovemaking of Janki and Manoj continued too with Manoj taking her doggy and they too slept happily.

They woke up and Smita gave a nice BJ to the morning boner of Pradeep while janki had the pleasure of Manoj eating her pussy. Janki is the first to be out followed by Smita and as they exchanged glances Janki gave a thumbs up and Smita smiled. Janki asked happy and she said yes Janki.

The couple returned to their home to be greeted by Madhu who gave them a nice coffee and said will you have breakfast or early lunch. Breakfast and then I and Smita will have a drink, take lunch and sleep. They took shower and fresh returned to the living room. They had breakfast and spent some time seeing TV but  Manoj is in mood to talk. 

Smita darling, JANKI IS LIKE A TIGRESS Manoj is saying but Smita asked him not to talk as her mom is there. We will have in our bedroom darling he said and she knew the reasons and agreed. As they entered he hugged her, kissed her and removed her top and she is in her bra. He squeezed her boobs and she said are you still hungry after the night session. 

Honey, I am always hungry for you he said and Smita simply pulled him close and chewed his lips. As they kissed passionately, he said you know

M: your friend is a tigress in bed.
S: So she made you happy?
M: yes, I am happy and she is so proactive,
S: you mean I am not?
M: Oh No, we have our chemistry, with her new experience.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: tease.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 09:24 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Now her hubby is licking and sucking the boobs of janki who is in jovial mood egging him to suck harder. He complied and he started mauling her and Janki is delirious. I am never that rough Pradeep told Smita. Reason why she wants it she responded.............

Janki pushed him down and he started kissing her navel and then she pushed him down. She wanted him to lick and eat her pussy. He started kissing her pussy lips and took them in his mouth much like a lip kiss. Yes I like it dear cried Janki. Smita then saw her hubby insert his fingers and finger fuck Janki as he licked and sucked her pussy lips. He seems to have become an expert pussy licker thought Smita. As he finger fucked her and kissed her pussy lips his other hand is kneading her boobs. This multi attack on her private parts sent Janki to her first orgasm of the night and she climaxed.

He allowed her to regain her composure and calmly drank all her pussy juices. He lifted his head for a moment and said janki the juice is delicious and she slapped him in mock anger. The glow on her face is unmistakable.

Here Pradeep followed the pattern and started finger fucking Smita and kneaded her boobs gently and sucked them too even while fingering her pussy. Smita’s eyes are riveted on the pair and she saw her hubby’s tongue enter the pussy of Janki.

As she saw her hubby’s tongue enter her Pussy, Smita is flooded with thoughts. She felt a pang of jealousy. She felt her exclusive rights over his tongue are violated and she is losing him. She recollected her own session and thought may be her hubby too had experienced same jealousy and pain in seeing her with Rohit though he is the one who cajoled her.

She wanted to leave and signaled Pradeep who is rather reluctant to leave; maybe he wanted to see her pussy being invaded by the cock of Manoj. Smita rose and started walking nude and he followed her back.

Back in room he hugged her in a bear hug and kissed her, chewing her lips. As they separated she said you said you are gentle. He said yes seeing you, looks beast in me is waking up. Ok baby I am yours she said jokingly. Get me a drink she ordered.

As he started licking from her toes to her thighs and then her navel, she sat on the bed allowing his full liberty with her body. Her inhibitions diluted, she is pleased with the way he is treating her. He moved up and licked her boobs and then sucked her boob and another hand is squeezing her other boob. Smita is now in aroused state.  The attention he is paying her lifted her mood. He bit her nipple and she cried ooops, it pains. As if to make amends he gently kissed her nips to ease the pain and she laughed.

Let us find happenings in the other room.

After Smita and Pradeep left, Janki pulled Manoj up and simply said, honey I have been waiting for this, now come fuck me hard and fast. Manoj responded what is the hurry; we have the night and let me worship this beautiful lady. But Janki is in no mood and he pulled him by the hairt and said yes we have the whole night and I want you to eat the cream pie but right now I want the cock in my pussy.

Manoj mounted her in missionary and pushed his average cock   pushed in to  her well lubricated pussy, accommodated his cock easily. He started slowly so as as to ensure she adjusts and then he started fucking her in rhythm. Janki is enjoying this her enjoyment doubled as she is sure her hubby will fuck Smita and she will be even. Yet her hunger for Manoj is real and like a tigress she started moving her ass in sync with his movements. Manoj now is pressing her boobs and also kissing her lips. Now this is new to Janki. Kiss, tits being pressed hard and cock in her pussu is something she never experienced with her hubby and she started to moan soon. Ahhhhhhhhhh, ummmm started escaping her mouth when ever her lips are free.

Manoj changed position and now wanted to fuck her doggy. Janki tt6ok the support of the cot and he pushed his hard cock in one swift move and started ramming her pussy.  For a man, the mere thought he is fucking another man’s wife gives added energy, Manoj is no exception and he is fucking her with rhythm and hard and fast. Janki is first to say oh Manoj, fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeee hard, yes hard and she reached her orgasmic pleasure. 

He continued to fuck her and soon he too reached his climax and jets of cum filled her married pussy and the hot liquid sent her to another orgasm. They cuddled to enjoy the orgasmic pleasure together. They cuddled together on the bed and Janki rested her head on his chest, she clearly enjoyed the session.

stay tuned..........

Hot update ...... sex
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 07:01 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
He continued to fuck her and soon he too reached his climax and jets of cum filled her married pussy and the hot liquid sent her to another orgasm. They cuddled to enjoy the orgasmic pleasure together. They cuddled together on the bed and Janki rested her head on his chest, she clearly enjoyed the session......

Now back to Pradeep and Smita.

As if to make amends he gently kissed her nips to ease the pain and she laughed. As she laughed he kissed her eyes and she is pleased, he kissed her nose and earlobes and then showered kisses on he neck. She is mighty pleased with this as she loves lots of foreplay. He continued to kiss her neck and moving down showered kisses on what he loves most in Smita, her boobs, he loves them and adores them. He kissed repeatedly and licked them with his tongue and lips and then finally sucked them. Smita by now lay there fully aroused and allowed hi to play with her body. He sucked her boobs and then he sucked those proud and erect nips and bit them gently. Smita moaned and Ah, Ummmmmmm escaped her mouth.

Pradeep felt he has waited too long and he wants to use this chance to the maximum, he continued to suck and bite her nipples. He licked her boobs alternatively with his tongue and lips and at times he poked her nipple with his tongue, sucking her boob same time. These waves of licks and sucks created a tingling sensation in Smita’s boobs which spread through her body. She felt even Rohit has not devoured her boobs for so long and so well. She pulled Pradeep up and kissed him softly at first and then passionately with her tongue swirling with his tongue. Pradeep is surprised at her sudden surge but is mighty happy.

With Smita  in such aroused mood, the love birds kissed passionately for long time and Pradeep, the quick learner never allowed his hands to leave her boobs. He continued to squeeze her boobs and tweak her nipples in between his fingers. But he wanted to taste her sexy navel. He moved down and kissed her belly button and tried to push his tongue in to her deep cave. Smita on her part pushed her fingers in to his hair, gently caressing as well as pushing his head indicating him to continue. He then moved down to her honey pot which by now is wet fully. As he moved down he can smell her pussy and he kissed her pussy lips.

Again she felt a mild tingling sensation and instinctively she lifted her hips to allow more access.  He used his tongue to lick her vertical  pussy lips, Smita, I was dying to see your boobs and kiss your pussy, you are such a sexy lady. I think any young guy will have crush on you he continued. Smita is floored now and she pushed his head towards her pussy and he locked his eyes with her. Thank you darling, for allowing me to taste your pussy, I feel I am blessed and so saying his tongue darted in her pussy lips,  in and out of her pussy. Now he kissed her pussy lips with his lips, his tongue is daring inside her pussy and her pussy muscles are contracting to hold his tongue tight as if it is a cock.

His words and actions made her pussy wet and she caressed his back and put her fingers in his hair, normally a symbol of love and care. Clearly Smita has started loving her session with Manoj and her apprehensions are buried now. He continued to push his tongue deeper and deeper in to her pussy folds, exploring her pussy and his tongue attempting to touch every nano cm of her pussy walls. He is a man consumed by lust, he is a man who is feeling at top in having this sexy lady as his and eating her pussy. 

His joy knew no bounds and he merrily went on. His tongue is fucking her pussy and now he inserted his middle finger too and is searching for her G spot. As he inserted his finger, the dam broke and Smita hit a huge orgasm. She really enjoyed and is not sure whether even Rohit has ever given her such an orgasm by foreplay.

She felt this guy, who never flirted with her while Vijay always flirted, has a big crush on her. She felt elated that he has so much crush for her and she is still so attractive or sexy to him, and finally choose to swap his wife to have her.  All his lust is coming out tonight she thought, as they cudled she put her fingers in her hair playing with his hair and  as he lowered she put his face on her boobs. Manoj is thrilled with this reciprocation from Smita and he licked her boobs and bit her boobs too leaving love bites. You have fair, firm boobs darling and I just adore your boobs he said as he began sucking her boobs again.

stay tuned

Super hot update... yourock
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 07:20 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Manoj is thrilled with this reciprocation from Smita and he licked her boobs and but her boobs too leaving love bites. You have fair, firm boobs darling and I just adore your boobs he said as he began sucking her boobs again....

Now that she recovered he mounted her missionary and fucked her slowly, her thoughts momentarily drifted, she thought after Rohit I am now invaded by Manoj and I have not imagined this when I thought I will fulfill his fantasy. Anyway let me enjoy this young gun and live the moment. As her pussy walls adjusted and her muscles began making expansion and contractions he increased his speed and she responded by moving her hips in tune with his movements.( ఎదురొత్తులు ఇస్తొంది)

He now began fucking her vigorously and their love making is reaching a climax when Smita decided to slow sown so they will have a longer session and asked Pradeep to slow down and he stayed put in her pussy while kissing her lips and kneading her boobs. He now asked her to ride him and she readily obliged as she likes to ride.n She sat and slowly took all of his hard cock in to her married pussy and began moving up and down. As she moved her boobs are swinging up and down as well to sides and Pradeep lay still mesmerized by what he is seeing. 

He is literally drinking the pleasure and seeing his she increased her rhythm and now he can no longer be happy with just seeing her swinging globes. She bent to allow him to suck her boobs and he mauled her boobs leaving more love bites on her boobs. Their love making reached a crescendo and soon bioth climaxed and Pradeep let out jets of spunk in to her married pussy and her pussy juices too have totally fallen on his cock. 

Pradeep stayed still till his cock came out and then they cuddled. Pradeep fucked her two more time that night and SMITA felt so exhausted. They slept happily.

There the lovemaking of Janki and Manoj continued too with Manoj taking her doggy and they too slept happily.

They woke up and Smita gave a nice BJ to the morning boner of Pradeep while janki had the pleasure of Manoj eating her pussy. Janki is the first to be out followed by Smita and as they exchanged glances Janki gave a thumbs up and Smita smiled. Janki asked happy and she said yes Janki.

The couple returned to their home to be greeted by Madhu who gave them a nice coffee and said will you have breakfast or early lunch. Breakfast and then I and Smita will have a drink, take lunch and sleep. They took shower and fresh returned to the living room. They had breakfast and spent some time seeing TV but  Manoj is in mood to talk. 

Smita darling, JANKI IS LIKE A TIGRESS Manoj is saying but Smita asked him not to talk as her mom is there. We will have in our bedroom darling he said and she knew the reasons and agreed. As they entered he hugged her, kissed her and removed her top and she is in her bra. He squeezed her boobs and she said are you still hungry after the night session. 

Honey, I am always hungry for you he said and Smita simply pulled him close and chewed his lips. As they kissed passionately, he said you know

M: your friend is a tigress in bed.
S: So she made you happy?
M: yes, I am happy and she is so proactive,
S: you mean I am not?
M: Oh No, we have our chemistry, with her new experience.

stay tuned............

Nice one .... repp u
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com))

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 08:48 PM)CKmomLover Wrote: Hot update ...... sex

Thank you ckmomlover for all the support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki