Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of Rajesh  . Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&pid=2137192#pid2137192
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She pulled him in to a even more tight embrace and kissed him. Her passions were high and she was kissing him, in fact biting his lips almost. Her tongue then darted in to him and his tongue too darted in to her. The tongue play was at its best...........

Realizing their foreplay and their erotic position, Rohit moved slightly lower and his tongue started playing with her navel, the couple was fully in throes of love making. His hand were on her ass cheeks as he squeezed them hard, ummmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh what you are doing to me moaned Winnie. 

The friends looked at each other and winked  as if on clue took a tit each in to their mouth again and what followed was a shower of kisses, licks, sucks and bites on her boobs. Anil placed his hands on her pussy and was applying pressure there while Rohit was squeezing  her ass cheeks again. On her part she was trying to find their hard cocks and take that is it you are doing but by that time he is in to her hands. Suddenly moans from Winnie increased and she started moaning ummmmmmmmmm, kisssssssssssssssme, lickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me yes suck my booobs ,  yes maul my tits.  Ummmmmmmm I am cumming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming and she had her first orgasm.

Winnie suddenly lost her josh as her orgasm has drained of her energy. The loving husband that he always is, Anil hugged her and she rested on his chest closing her eyes resting on him and also enjoying the waves of sexual pleasure.  He was just patting her gently caressing her back and soothing her in his own way. He also offered her the drink which she accepted and sipped a few times and her hubby gave her some snacks too. The love and care of her husband has its Electric effect and   in a few minutes she regained her energy and was tenderly playing with the hairy chest of her husband. 

She hugged him tight and he kissed her so softly, only a hubby can be so loving and soft in his handling of a woman, who is so ravishingly beautiful and the orgasm has given her a new glow too.  Her hubby was tender with love and not consumed by lust at that moment, was kissing her cheeks fondly. But soon the couple was in tight hug.  For a moment it looked both of them have forgotten Rohit. Rohit however had other ideas.  He waited till the drain of her energy following her orgasm was over and she was normal. 

He lifted her legs, placed couple of pillows below her ass, then he proceeded to sit on the floor. He spread her legs and placed them over his legs and began softly licking her pussy lips  and then his tongue  started licking her inner pussy and then he was savoring  her   love juices. Winnie was exclaiming hey Rohit what are you doing, but by that time his tongue was in totally her pussy and he was pushing it as deep as it can go and he was simply devouring  her love juices. His total face was wet with her love juices and it was glistening. 

This eating of her pussy gave her peak pleasure as Winnie too is a woman who likes her oral, who likes her body to be touched and kissed licked and even bitten   in every inch, literally worshipped and in this she has been totally pampered by Rohit to be further spoiled.  Anil remarked hey Rohit you are drinking all her love without leaving anything to me.

Come on Anil, she still has so much left and Anil moved in to taste his wife’s juices. Anil was not much of an oral man earlier but over a period he too has started relishing oral and he started eating his wife’s pussy. Winnie really liked this her hubby eating ger pussy and that too before Rohit. Rohit on his part moved back to sofa but Winnie was already in an erotic mood. 

She pulled him to her and said Rohit come, savor these, I thin k yiou will like them for sure. Rohit moved closer to her and squeezed her tits, took both of them in his hand and squeezed them hard and she moaned. He then took her tits and started licking and sucking bit and then alternated to suck her tits. Winnie was again experiencing pangs of pleasure. 

Her tits are being literally mauled by Rohot, he was really squeezing them hard and her hubby was pushing his tongue deep in her pussy and her hubby was lasos sucking her clit, much like a woman sucks a cock. Her hands moved over the cock of Rohit and she was gently caressing his cock, a gentle Massage perhaps. 

Anil interrupted his pussy licking and said may be she needs another cock in her mouth Rohit, you idiot shut up was Winnie’s reply. Rohit said who knows she may have 3 men servicing her too Anil, if she feels she can satisfy 3 men, Shut up both of you, I am already spoiled by both of you. And as her tits were squeezed and licked and sucked and same time her clit was sucked by her hubby, she screemed I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming and had another orgasm and Rohit said Anil here is your chance to lap all her juices, do not leave a drop too.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband

Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=9
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANAND Fucks rama at last: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) (xossipy.com)[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2828084.html#pid2828084][/url]

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. SMITA STRIPS FOR ROHIT... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of Rajesh

sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
And as her tits were squeezed and licked and sucked and same time her clit was sucked by her hubby, she screemed I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming and had another orgasm and Rohit said Anil here is your chance to lap all her juices, do not leave a drop too.....

All 3 rested for a few minutes but soon Winnie wanted to service her hubby, she asked him to stand near her and took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck initially but then she began to take his cock fully in to her mouth, it was touching her throat but she wanted to take the full length and please her hubby, Rohit continued to suck her tits and she said, do u like them Rohit? Yes they are very good was Rohit’s reply. Better than???? She left the statement unfinished but Rohit knew what she was asking and replied Winnie yours are fully matured and developed and has a special taste and the others are young and still to be developed, they are firm and hard and yes they have their special taste. Anil having finished drinking her juices said let us move to bedroom.

Anil led Winnie to their bed room and Rohit followed them. Winnie hugged her hubby and kissed him passionately but Anil is all fired up now. He laid Winnie on the bed and started sucking her tits he took a moment to stop and  asked Rohit to Join in, come on Rohit let us suck both her tits, let her feel the pleasure of both tits being licked and sucked. 

So Rohit joined and both were sucking her tits. Unlike Anil Rohit slowly started kissing her tits with his tongue and  he licked her entire tit delicately and then his tongue circled her areola and finally his tongue was initially gently taking  her sensitive Nip. Winnie’s nip by now has become stiff. Rohit then took her nip in his mouth and bit her lightly and this sent sensations in her. Yes Rohit that is it suck my nip like that, She was moaning too.

Anil meanwhile has put his hands on her pussy and was playing with her clit, tweaking it with his fingers.  This double action of both the males mauling her tits and Anil playing with her clit proved too much for even Winnie and she simply said enough. Anil, come fuck me now. 

Anil responded saying Winnie you want me to fuck you or you want Rohit to fuck you. It was Rohit who responded saying Anil, go ahead and mount her and fuck her, she needs you right now. So Anil immediately mounted her and thrust his cock in to her waiting pussy. Her Pussy was fully wet as she already had orgasm and her pussy was almost dyeing for a fuck. Anil started with slow strokes moving in and out of her pussy slowly but Winnie responded by moving her hips in tune with his strokes. 

Rohit was by the side and Winnie shouted come Anil fuck me faster and hard.  Anil increased his strokes and he was now fucking her hard and fast, she was responding to his rhythm and as the flesh were meeting  flesh  fast and thick the sounds of Thapak Thapak were coming. Yes Anil, yesssssssssss fuck me faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast and haaaaaaaaaaaaard, Winnie was screaming loud.

She then looked at Rohit and her hands moved over his cock and she was caressing his cock and playing also with his balls softly.  Rohit on his part allowed the couple to fuck as they wanted and he also allowed Winnie to play with his cock softly. She however pulled him close to her and kissed him, a very passionate lip to lip kiss even while her hubby was pounding her pussy. 

Anil moved his hands over her tits and was pressing the tits roughly and squeezing them and then he bent lower and bit her nipple. Oooooooog it hurts Anil, don’t bite but Anil was in no mood and he shifted his attention to her other tit and bit her other nipple too. Oh Anil what you are doing to me, you are just biting me and it hurts. As if to make her feel better Rohit caressed her nips and then with his tongue he was just licking the nipples trying possibly to soothe them.  Winnie was oaning loud  now with pleasure and finally Winnie screamed, I am cummmmmming, cummmming  and she had another orgasm. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) (xossipy.com)[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2846249.html#pid2846249][/url]

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck4.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: ks.gif]
is this url free
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SISTERS Have FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com) Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8) (copied) (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8) (copied) (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. SMITA STRIPS FOR ROHIT... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: FUCK1.gif]
my display resolution
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As if to make her feel better Rohit caressed her nips and then with his tongue he was just licking the nipples trying possibly to soothe them.  Winnie was oaning loud  now with pleasure and finally Winnie screamed, I am cummmmmming, cummmming  and she had another orgasm......... 

She rested for a few minutes to recover and Anil let his hard cock stay in her pussy thereby allowing her to recover. He then asked Winnie to come and ride him Winnie protested saying she is tired but Anil said ride for as much time as you can. So Winnie rose to sit on her hubby, her legs were on his either side as she let her pussy slowly sink in to his hard cock. Then she began to ride slowly at first adjusting to his cock but this time it was Anil who asked her to ride and fuck faster.  She started to ride faster. Her tits were bouncing up and down and her tits were really dancing to her movements, it was a sight to watch. Then Anil bent her and began sucking her tits and squeezing them with all the force. Hey Anil what happened to you today Why are you so rough today was all Winnie can say even while she continued to ride him. 

Then Anil asked her to stop and asked her to bend and he began fucking his wife doggy. This position allowed her to call Rohit near her and she started licking his cock, her tongue only was licking his entire length, then she made her tongue envelop his cock.  She slowly began licking his balls too. Meanwhile Anil was pounding her hard and fast, he is obviously reaching his climax and his movements became even faster and Winnie was sucking the cock of Rohit as if there is no tomorrow. 

Rohit was afraid he may blow his juice in her and tried to slow her. Meanwhile Anil climaxed and cried Oh Winnie, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmming and she responded yes honey fill my pussy with your hot juices. And he filled her pussy with hot sperm of his. That is how the fuck session ended for the moment.

They took rest for some time and Rohit brought some drinks and then Anil said come Rohit it is your turn, Rohit said No Anil Winnie is totally worn out, just look at her, she is worn out.  you have truly fucked her rough today like a stud. 

Anil was about to say when Winnie said No Rohit, today I am in mood come and   want you to fuck me . Do you want me to clean up or do you want to fuck me while my hubby’s sperm is inside my pussy.  Rohit asked her how do you like and Winnie responded oh Rohit come fuck me with my hubby’s cum in my cunt that will act as lubricant. So you want to give me sloppy seconds remarked Rohit.

Anil stepped aside to let Rohit take over and Rohit hugged Winnie and kissed her, he chewed her lower lip and as they separated, Rohit do not be like Anil and be rough. No worry Winnie I am never rough only intense.

Rohit moved and kissed her again, and she responded passionately. He then started teasing her and his cock was just touching her pussy but he made no effort to push it. Winnie was horny and impatient and said Rohit, do not tease me fuck me now, With those words she guided his cock in to her pussy and Rohit pushed his cock in to her wet pussy. 

He started fucking her in slow rhythm. Winnie was enjoying this slow motion for some time but then she wanted more fast action, She said Idiot fuckkkkkkkkk me faster and take care of these too, pointing to her tits. Smiling Rohit said yes mem and increased his speed and also started licking her tit, licking every nano inch of her tit and squeezing  the other tit. She clearly enjoyed the treatment as she responded yes lick my tits like that and suck them too. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply