Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
An update is posted in my story  WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: p8.png]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
P: Come on join me.
A: A coffee will do,
P: wait; let me complete then I will get you.
A: so sweet of you, you really take care of neighbour.....

P: In any case you will ask, so thought will offer.
A: yes first coffee is super and second gives me a chance to be with this beautiful woman.
P: So you have started again.
A: issue is when I speak truth, you won’t agree, anyway dinner is on me, don’t prepare in the night, be ready by 7pm.
P: I did not say I will come.
A: Pl come and I will tell you why in dinner, pl do not say no

P: laughs ok, YOU SEEM INSISTENT.
A: thx, I will move now and meet you in night.

PADMINI thought this guy is using all tricks to be in between my legs. She shrugged her shoulders as she knew she likes this guy.

As Anil reached her place she is surprised he is in shorts and a T and he smiled and said as we go in car this is ok, you too can choose  skirt.

P: Oh you think I have skirts to wear?
A: you may have from earlier days or as gift from hubby.
P: I will be in saree, any issues.
A: Absolutely not, but if you are Ok I will gift you some modern ware.
P: No thx.
A: It is ok let us go.

He drove her to a resort on the outskirts and they are seated comfortably in a grove like place. The place is designed for absolute privacy and near a small waterfall.  Anil chooses a place from where they can look at the falling water. The place is quite and the normal noisy crowd is missing here. 

Padmini liked the ambiance and said so. Yes Padmini I thought I should take you to a best place where the look is lovely, the ambiance is good and food is tasty. She thought yes, you are pulling all tricks to be in between my legs but she also realized that he has succeeded to some extent already. She recalled what her hubby said of physical needs and smiled.

A: Why you are smiling?
P: when hubby is there we used to go out. So long time I am back like that.
A: No issues, feel free Padmini, enjoy the moment.
P: Thx Anil
A: I will order wine for you, beer is not good in a place for you.
P: why?
A: Beer is dull and drab and this  place calls for wine which will elevate your joy.
P: You seem an expert.
A: yes sort of, we enjoy an occasional drink.

So they chatted together and as Anil said PADMINI started to enjoy, the wine is good and food is tasty too, and the chat lowered her inhibitions too. He ordered a repeat and now he is stting very close and the talk moved to Vijay.

Padmini He is close pal of my son and he is also close to me.

A:Yes I can see it in his eyes, he enjoys helping you and be with you.
P: Yes he is a very helping boy.
A: Good you have someone to help in hubby’s absence, from now on you can count on me too.
P: Even after he comes back?
A: Oh yes, why U have such doubt?

stay tuned........./
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: boss1.jpg]
image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) (xossipy.com)[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2846249.html#pid2846249][/url]

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SISTERS Have FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com) Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8) (copied) (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. SMITA STRIPS FOR ROHIT... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: p9.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 12:37 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [Image: p9.jpg]

just wow... eyes feel satisfied to see her
but also eager to see her in Padmini's role as a slut
so many beautiful girls, day feels short. immersed in these beauties in all my breath. Heaven on earth is due to them. Apsaras, Damsels whatever you call them. They are meant to please our the Senses or Mind Aesthetically Beautiful Young Woman
[+] 1 user Likes kaamvasana's post
Like Reply
[Image: p9.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 04:12 PM)kaamvasana Wrote: just wow... eyes feel satisfied to see her
but also eager to see her in Padmini's role as a slut

Thank you kaamvaasna. Padmini has her adventures, if yiou have any  ideas, pl do write and  I amy include them.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-01-2021, 12:13 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Thank you kaamvaasna. Padmini has her adventures, if yiou have any  ideas, pl do write and  I amy include them.

Padmini has been fucked by many but now she needs a young painter in her life
who can paint on her body. her navel is where he mixes colour. also in ass hole. he dips his dick and paints too
padmini learns sketching from him and expresses her wild desires with sketches while he fucks him
later on i want these sketches to be discovered by her hubby
so many beautiful girls, day feels short. immersed in these beauties in all my breath. Heaven on earth is due to them. Apsaras, Damsels whatever you call them. They are meant to please our the Senses or Mind Aesthetically Beautiful Young Woman
Like Reply
[Image: mil.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of Rajesh. sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
A: Good you have someone to help in hubby’s absence, from now you can count on me too.
P: Even after he comes back?
A: Oh yes, why U have such doubt??????

Padmini simply smiled. She realized he moved closer to her and his hands are lightly caressing her lower thighs. She felt a sense of pride as to how this young  guy too seem attracted to her, she also thought may be he thinks I am easy prey. Then she thought no way if he thinks easy prey, he will not go such elaborate ways but he sure suspects Vijay is fucking me.

Princess is lost in thoughts said Anil Oh no, I am just lost in the ambiance she replied.

Now as they sipped they are sitting much closer and Padmini observed his hands have moved higher and caressing her upper thighs. She has not felt irritated rather felt elated and thought Anil is a nice guy too. Anil also observed that she is enjoying his touch but he wanted to hasten slowly. He did not want to lose this sexy MILF.

He now put one hand on her shoulders and pulled her closer and Padmini obliged by letting her head rest on his chest. She said you are so nice. With a lovely lady like you one has to be nice he said and the hug became tighter and she felt her left boob pressing on to his chest. She moved away as she wanted to be in limits.

He smiled as if he understood and they chatted sweetly. Then they had food and Anil drove back, even driving his hands occasionally roamed on her thighs as the traffic is less. All these touches plus wine in belly have aroused Padmini. He took a detour and stopped at a place and the landscape is breathtaking and Padmini exclaimed oh so lovely view. He made her stand and took a snap or two and then he took a selfie too.

As they stood appreciating the beauty of nature Anil took her hand and kissed her forehand. The looks in her eyes said it all. He said seeing the beauty of nature and the beauty of a lovely lady I could not resit and also saying thanks for coming with me. He moved closer and his hands are on her waist and on impulse she moved closer to him and as he looked in to her eyes, their eyes are locked and lips too moved closer and the inevitable, the lips met and he kissed her softly on her lips before they moved slightly away, still his hands are holding her waist and she too is happy. Now he looked at her and said you are so ravishing Padmini and he bent and kissed her and this time it became a lip lock and lasted longer.

They quickly separated and he said let us go and drove home and each is in their thoughts. Yes occasional caresses are there from Anil but Padmini is lost in thoughts enjoying the moment but worrying where she is heading to, bedding so many. 

She reasoned she could not refuse a kiss from such a nice guy. She knew it is a lame excuse. Meanwhile they reached and he parked the car and they took the elevator and as Padmini is about to get in to her flat he said in mischievous tone no goodnight kiss sweetheart?

She moved inside her flat and lowered her eyes and he lifted her face by placing his fingers below her chin, let me see this lovely face again and she smiled. So he gave a tight embrace and her boobs crashed on his chest as their bodies met and he locked his lips with her and she locked with his. They kissed and then it became a passionate kiss with the drinks helping them shed inhibitions possibly.

As they parted, he said thank you princes for a fantastic goodnight kiss but can I taste your lips little more leisurely? She smiled, a seductive smile she is so good at and he kissed her again and this time his one had caressed her ass while the other rested on her boob.

He held her by the waist and led her to the bed room and she finally said let me freshen up and she said you can use the other rest room. We will have a nightcap and then you can go. He is thrilled at her hint. Instead he went to his flat, changed to boxers and a T and came back. By that time she changed to a nice cotton saree sitting in her living room and simply said time for a night cap.

stay  tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. SWAP IS ON. SMITA TO TASTE NEW COCK... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply