Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(24-12-2020, 01:22 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Sorry to say ,but you are really bad at keeping your words regarding the updates.
you said 3-4 updates fortnightly. Were you serious ??? 
Just a suggestion that please stop promising when you can't deliver the same. It gives hope which doesn't make us feel good when it turns out to be false.
I know we are getting such an amazing work for free So, definitely I'm not at a position to complain but still I posted it because of getting  false hope.

And this is not happening for the first time, that is why I half-heartedly posted it..
I can understand your frustration. But I don't know how to reply.
There are two tasks that put pressure on me. One, to complete the chapter. Two, to state exactly when I will complete the chapter. 
It seems I'm failing to achieve both tasks.
Some chapters are ridiculously hard to complete. Chapter no.10 is one of them. I have managed to write more than three fourth as of now. It should be complete in a couple of days.
I'm sorry I disappointed you (and all readers) with promises I couldn't keep. I know the worst thing in a forum like this is when readers discuss the lack of writing than the writing. I fear the readers will lose the touch with the story by the time next chapter arrives. I'm trying hard not to let that happen.
Thank you.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 5 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It's okay best work always take time.. we are with you.. only thing is that story is so interesting it's hard to wait
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Please try to update little quickly, cant wait
[+] 3 users Like Straw hat luffy's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2020, 10:36 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I can understand your frustration. But I don't know how to reply.
There are two tasks that put pressure on me. One, to complete the chapter. Two, to state exactly when I will complete the chapter. 
It seems I'm failing to achieve both tasks.
Some chapters are ridiculously hard to complete. Chapter no.10 is one of them. I have managed to write more than three fourth as of now. It should be complete in a couple of days.
I'm sorry I disappointed you (and all readers) with promises I couldn't keep. I know the worst thing in a forum like this is when readers discuss the lack of writing than the writing. I fear the readers will lose the touch with the story by the time next chapter arrives. I'm trying hard not to let that happen.
Thank you.

Hi krish waiting for the update since many days. Make it fast plz better be good and sexy update this time. 

Eagerly waiting for the next actions by meera and Krish
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
krish be like, new year - new update.
[+] 1 user Likes Blue.ray's post
Like Reply
Is there any probability of getting an update on this new YEAR?
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
Happy new year to all my readers.....
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 8 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 01:04 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Happy new year to all  my readers.....

Happy New Year 2021
to you and all friends

waiting eagerly for next update of this extended saga
Like Reply
Krish sorry to say this.....readers loose intrest due to such a long gap between updates and they tend to forget what happened in the previous updates. This is not to pressurise u but view point of a reader.
Cheers and happy new year
[+] 2 users Like Straw hat luffy's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 10:00 AM)Straw hat luffy Wrote: Krish sorry to say this.....readers loose intrest due to such a long gap between updates and they tend to forget what happened in the previous updates. This is not to pressurise u but view point of a reader.
Cheers and happy new year

Sahi kaha bhai ek dum sahi  Dodgy banghead
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2020, 10:36 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I know the worst thing in a forum like this is when readers discuss the lack of writing than the writing...

Readers discuss the lack of writing only because of the writing. Most of us are addicted to your excellent writing.

Plz update soon [Image: Namaskar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes desihunter's post
Like Reply
Waiting has its own meaning But its been so long.
Author, Please have some pity on we readers.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Please don't beg him for updates. He will post when he is able to post. But promising one thing and making us to wait this long is not fair.. But we can't do anything in this .. In his previous story " no one dies a saint " also we have wait 2 weeks for an update
[+] 1 user Likes Thala07's post
Like Reply
I think krish sir is going to give 2-3 updates at one time
[+] 1 user Likes legend killer's post
Like Reply
Krish, is everything all right at your end, because such a long pause without any communication from your end.....somehow doesnt seem ri8
[+] 1 user Likes Straw hat luffy's post
Like Reply
Waiting...... waiting..... Waiting... 
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 01:04 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Happy new year to all  my readers.....

Hi Krish happy new year waiting for your story please post how much you have completed. Else we will forget the characters and their connection in the story I already forgot the new boy name ???
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Hi Krish,

Hope you & family is doing alright as it's been quite long since you replied or posted anything. 
Like another user posted, something doesn't seem right. Hope you are doing fine...

At least post a normal message so that we get to know that you are doing alright.
[+] 3 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Guys, my dearest one met with an accident. I won't be writing anything for a while. I'm sorry I kept you waiting for long but I was in a such a state that I didn't even remember that I used to visit this site and write a story.
I will come back only when I'm ready. I don't know when.
Thank you all.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 01:55 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Guys, my dearest one met with an accident. I won't be writing anything for a while. I'm sorry I kept you waiting for long but I was in a such a state that I didn't even remember that I used to visit this site and write a story.
I will come back only when I'm ready. I don't know when.
Thank you all.

Take care buddy. God Bless
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply