Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
(02-01-2021, 09:11 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
She smiled at the disappointed face of Pradeep and said let us see how it progresses, after all my Mom may be tired and retire. Hope she will tire early Pradeep said. Soon Manoj served beer and they are sipping and Pradeep said let us dance. Smita said Vijay has not come but Manoj said let us start..........

They started with a fast no and Manoj danced with JANKI and Smita with Pradeep. It is just a start and Vijay too arrived.  They sat and Madhu too arrived. But to the surprise of Manoj and even Smita she is dressed in a saree, beautifully dbangd and a matching blouse with slightly low cut blouse. She looked classy yet sexy. She is greeted with Hi and she responded with Hi all.

Smita served beer to  her Mom and

Madhu: I told Manoj I am not young to be with this group but he is insistent and so I had to join, hope you guys understand.
P: OH ok no issues, we are happy you joined us.
V: yes, we are happy such a beauty has joined us, really at your age you look stunning.
Madhu: If you guys are comfortable it is Ok otherwise I will go to my room and you all can continue your dance.( Madhu is acting as if she is not interested but inwardly she is thrilled to be with the young boys, she wanted to enjoy and leave if uncomfortable at any stage.)

P: We are happy to have you join us, your presence adds grace.
J: Oh come on Madhu ji, don’t have inhibitions. Pl feel free. Anyhow even your own daughter is here.
V: Oh No Madhu Ji, I am surely delighted to have you join us. It is a pleasure.

Smita realized that Vijay started playing the old game, flatter a woman and she could guess Vijay has put a good step forward seeing the way her Mom blushed.

Manoj: Madhu, I am happy you joined but..

M: I know what you are asking, leave it.

So they all had beer. Manoj danced with Janki and Pradeep is too eager to dance with Smita and Vijay has to dance with Madhu. Vijay is more than happy to dance with Madhu as he thought she is ravishing at her age but put a bindaas face.

As the dance progressed, Vijay pulled her closer and whispered in her ear it is a pleasure to dance with you. Her boobs are touching his chest and she blushed not knowing how Smita and her hubby may feel. But she loved to be in the hands of this young guy. Smita has seen her Mom in that posture and their  eyes locked and Madhu quickly readjusted her posture but Smita smiled and Madhu felt reassured.

They had beer and chatted. Smita took advantage of the brake and told her mom to enjoy but be in limits. Another round started and Janki preferred Manoj while Pradeep danced with Madhu and Vijay with Smita. Vijay lost no chance to pull Smita closer and said you look stunning and for a few seconds her boobs crashed in to his chest but knowing her mom is there he released her from the posture quickly and Smita smiled.

Oh God you look soooooooo sexy dear and Smita smiled again. Now she is in to the mood and the smile she gave is a seductive e smile. They danced to a slow number and Smita saw her mom and Pradeep dance but Pradeep has shown some restraint unlike Vijay.  They took break.

JANKI is impatient with the way they danced and as they sipped beer Janki said today’s dance session is rather dull. Vijay said I agree. Pradeep said we just started and it takes tempo to build, have patience Janki.

Now Madhu is with Manoj, Janki with Vijay and Smita with Pradeep. Vijay took the first step and as they danced he let his hands roam over has ass.

J: stop her Mom is here.

But by now the beers have effect and Vijay gently pressed her ass. Now Smita went and played a slow number and this gave Vijay ample scope to hug Janki and she is looking at Manoj who is slowly caressing his MIL's back. She is surprised and Vijay took advantage, hugged her close and squeezed her perky boob.

J:She whispered stop  Madhu is here.
V: look how she is enjoying, she is in  hug with her SIL.
J: Yup, I am surprised but it is her own SIL so may be she is free. But all credit to Manoj for making her agree to dance with us.
V: May be she was expecting it, I suspect she has seen you guys dancing last time.
I heard Manoj groped you all over and your hubby is head and heels over Smita.
J: As if you are not, retorted janki?
V: yes Janki, Who will not fall for Smita, she is classy and sexy and even her Mom is very sexy.
J: true she can kill with her smile or with her figure. Looks you have fallen for Madhu too.

By now he is groping her freely and pressing her boob or crushing her boobs on his chest. But his actions are subtle and for few seconds  to escpee other's yes.
V: Yup, she is so sexy

Let us see SIL and MIL....

stay tuned.........

Very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-01-2021, 06:51 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
J: true she can kill with her smile or with her figure. Looks you have fallen for Madhu too.
By now he is groping her freely and pressing her boob or crushing her boobs on his chest. But his actions are subtle and got few seconds only to escape eyes.
V: Yup, she is so sexy.
Let us see SIL and MIL.............

MIL: Stop it Manoj, that girl is seeing me.
SIL: Forget she is too busy with Vijay, look how her boobs are crushed.
MIL: It is ok with you young guys but she will think badly of me.
MIL: No she will think you are daring, darling.
Saying he crushed her boobs on his chest and caressed her ass and also gently pressed her right boob. She is turned on.
MIL: No Manoj, pl stop let us not expose. Let us be in limits. I am yours later.
SIL: Be honest, don’t you want to dance with that young guy with Janki? I feel he has fallen for you.
MIL: blushing yes he is praising me for my beauty when we danced.
SIL: Dance next time with him and allow him liberties.
MIL: you are a pervert.
SIL: All I want you is to enjoy. HE IS SINGLE and he will serve you well.  If both of you like each other take to next level or forget. Otherwise just dance and enjoy the moment.
MIL: This is too much, you are surely a pervert.

But she is enjoying her dance and new found freedom and Smita also observed this and even though she wanted to stop she thought her mom seems to enjoy and so thought let her enjoy.

They took break and rested with drinks and Smita called dinner but Vijay said one last round before we eat. Janki supported him and also Manoj.

Madhu said she is tired but Vijay charmingly said come on ravishing beauty, give me a chance to dance with you. She is floored. Manoj retorted as if you can have your choice and Vijay said I think Madhu too will be happy to dance with me, what you say.

Oh when such a young guy wants how I can say no and all clapped with her answer.

By now drinks have taken effect, Smita is in control as a host, and she took less too.

The last round started and Janki is with Manoj again and Smita with Pradeep. Now all realized this is last chance so all tried to take next level.

V: Madhu I am pleased you agreed to dance; it is a pleasure to be with you.
Madhu: How can I refuse a young handsome guy like you?
V: adding more butter. A million thanks, such a pleasure to dance with an angel like you.
MADHU: STOP FLATTERY.

By now he is freely roaming his hand on her back and ass. Again he is clever and his hand on her ass rested just for a few seconds. He gently kissed her on cheeks and pulled her so close her tits got crushed and he gently first and then hard pressed her boob for few seconds. Madhu is enjoying yet feeling guilty as this is being done before others but she consoled herself others are also doing more or less these things. Smita saw this and she is not too sure where this may lead, she is not too sure  of her Mom getting carried away and said ok guys, let us call off, I will serve dinner and Madhu quickly followed her daughter in to kitchen.  Thank you beti I had the feeling I was getting carried away, your words came at right time. What she did not know is that she wanted her Mom can enjoy freely, within limits.

They had dinner and left.

Madhu slept happily tired and happy that she still attracted the attention of a young guy like Vijay.

Smita: Have you seen how Vijay groped my Mom, you should not have included her in the first place.
Manoj: Relax honey; she led a barren life so long. I told her she can join and leave any time she felt bad. Obviously she enjoyed all the attention and allowed slight groping and enjoyed too.

stay tuned.............

Superb going.  yourock
[+] 2 users Like CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband

Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=9
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 01:45 AM)bobby Wrote: Very Nice update

thanks  bobby for your support 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Chair

Sitting

Madhu[Image: bhabhichair1f.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(08-01-2021, 08:32 AM)CKmomLover Wrote: Very nice update

Thanks CKmomlover fore your support. Glad you enjoyed reading updates.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANAND Fucks rama at last: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com). Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(08-01-2021, 08:49 AM)CKmomLover Wrote: Superb going.  yourock

thanks CKmomLover for your support 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 11:51 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Chair

Sitting

thank  you boredhubby for your support 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 11:51 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Chair

Sitting

Thank you boredhubby, yes Madhu will continue to have fun.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: madhuri.webp]
images of things that start with n
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) (xossipy.com)[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2828084.html#pid2828084][/url]

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki

[Image: janki1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
should I continue??????????????????
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Of course, you must continue, ...
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Smita: Have you seen how Vijay groped my Mom, you should not have included her in the first place.
Manoj: Relax honey; she led a barren life so long. I told her she can join and leave any time she felt bad. Obviously she enjoyed all the attention and allowed slight groping and enjoyed too........

Smita: Yes I can smell it but I am not too sure where this may lead; I do not want her to get fucked by Vijay. I want her to go back with her fair name intact. I do not want either Pradeep or Vijay to think bad of her.
Manoj: Honey relax, let her enjoy life. If you trust Vijay, it is Ok. Otherwise gently caution her. She will surely listen to you.
Smita: We can trust Vijay but if he shoots his mouth she will be in trouble.
Manoj: think over coolly, discuss and decide. You are Ok with her dancing or getting too close to Vijay but you are bothered of his shooting his mouth. Right?  Now don’t waste time, I want to fuck you right now.
Smita: Oh Dance with Janki is the cause right?
Manoj: Yes and seeing you kissing Pradeep too, he laughed.

The couple had wild sex that night.

Finally the day Smita has been thinking with Janki calling her and saying when they can have next as Pradeep really wants to make it soon, he is infatuated with you. Smita smirked hearing this but she has no other way and said Ok will talk to Manoj and let you know. Pradeep called Manoj and he agreed for next Saturday. 

Manoj discussed and all agreed to meet on Saturday night. Smita informed her mom that they will need to go out and will be back by Sunday as they have to attend a function. Her mom said Ok no issues for staying a night alone.

Smita and Manoj dressed in and left on Saturday with an overnight bag and Madhu believed they are really off for a function. After they reached, Smita changed to a skirt and top and Manoj to a boxer and T. Janki and Pradeep are dressed similarly and drinks served but this time Smita told Janki she needs scotch as she is still reluctant and needs to calm down her nerves. Janki understood and they kept her scotch ready.

This time Janki straight away sat with Pradeep and as the drink is served she kissed on cheeks. Smita is amused at her eagerness and Pradeep followed his loyal wife and kissed Smita’s cheeks and he is a step ahead, he kissed her lips gently. Hold on what is the hurry cautioned Smita.

After sipping and chatting freely they danced and Janki is kissing Manoj and Pradeep too followed suit.  

S: you seem to follow whatever janki does?
P: with a beauty like you dancing I don’t need guidance.

He kissed her passionately and pressed her ass.

S: Oh you seem to find words today Pradeep.
P: Yes Smita but today I want to make it a memorable day.
S: To whom, you or Janki?
P: to both of us.
S: For me only with Manoj will be memorable.
P: Why you doubt my ability?
S: No, What we may have is sex with lust and what I have with Manoj is sex with love.
P: Ok my expert I agree but today pl relax.
S: sure I will try.

Let us see the conversation of Janki and Manoj.

J: Manoj, Smita is not really in to this fully.
M: yes she agreed hesitantly. We have never done this before. If we have not fucked that day she may have called off too.
J: Oh that reluctant?
M:  No, She feels we have made things happen too fast, she wanted to go slow. She wants it in her time frame.
J: Fine let her have her time frame, but I am in fully, I enjoyed our session fully even though your cock is almost same as Pradeep.
M: Glad to hear you enjoyed.
He kisses her wild and squeezes her boob hard.
J: hey don’t be rough, we have all the night.

M: yes I know but seeing you I cannot resist.
J: honestly she is such a sexy lady.
M: I agree but she is mine always and you tonight only.
J: Who is more interested in this swap?
M: It is me.
J: Pradeep wanted to see me have another big cock but only proposed this swap  as he is head over heels in lust with your wife.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: dance-5.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(13-01-2021, 01:07 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Of course, you must continue, ...

Thank you Ruby for your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss4.gif]
fix my json
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki