Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-20634-post-26...pid2618194   
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of Rajesh  . Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&pid=2137192#pid2137192
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Dilbag Ji: if you come to Delhi, bring your husband along, but you will have to spend one night alone with me for fulfilment of my sexual desires by submitting yourself to me completely. I do not want to entertain any ifs and buts. In return I will lend you lot of money so that you can once again build your business........

Me: I will tell you after deliberation. However, you keep this secret with you only.

I told my husband that I have spoken to Dilbag ji, he is very considerate and favouring us. Especially he consider yourself as his brother. He has told me to come to Delhi with you. I am happy that we will do business again.

I told Dilbag ji - My husband is ready to come to Delhi with me. Before we go to Delhi Several times I spoke to Dilbag ji, he understood my gesture and started showing a lot of affinity to my husband. My husband and I left for Delhi.

When we reached Delhi, Dilbag Ji offered me the whole shop to choose from for my kind of goods and said, take whatever you want. I did not want to miss the opportunity and took as much as I can.

That day was Saturday when we had to come back, so Dilbag ji said, "Come on tomorrow, and let's go somewhere to roam." My husband agreed and we started for Nainital.

Just a few minutes away, Dilbag Ji stopped the car at a shopping centre in Delhi and said let us have something to eat. We had lunch, but while coming back, Dilbag ji said softly to me "Today is the big night" I have to become his. I turned red with shame.

Dilbag ji: I shall buy you new dress -- (salwar suit) that I would like you to take. I shall also buy you new set of Lingerie.

Dilbag ji handed me a bottle and said this is a hair removal cream. I kept the bottle, not needed to be told for its use and occasion.

Dilbag ji gestured to me while walking to stop at a shop. This was a very big women shop. At the behest, I went in and along with my husband. After spending a lot of time, we bought a few set of good lingerie's. My husband Asked for whom it is, I told him that a few are for Dilbag ji's wife and family members. After spending few more minutes my husband felt tired and went to sit in a corner for rest.
Inside the shop, he showed me a wide variety of attire and gave me a salwar suit and a Summer Dress.

I tried both dresses and the summer dress was only reaching my mid-thigh. It was hugging my ass and my melons like second skin. Dilbag ji told me this I have to wear in night.

I wore the salwar suit. It was a very tight fitting type salwar suit. Its top was made of some elastic material that hugged my whole body. My whims were forgetting their full dignity. My both boobs were ready to spill out and fly like a pigeon in prison.

I told Dilbag ji that I am not comfortable in such cloths and my husband would not like these kind of outfits. He said that you go show it to him, and see what his reaction is.

I showed my husband - he said it is good but what about money - I said Dilbag ji has paid for it.

My husband did not say anything
We started for Nainital.
Dilbag ji had already booked the rooms when we reached Nainital.
Our room was on the second floor and Sunderji's first floor.

Once we were settled in our own room, my husband said that you look very sexy today. I feel like fucking you right now.

I said I am not going to fly you should wait until night.
Then after some time Dilbag ji called us and said let us go for dinner.

We went to restaurant cum bar.

My husband and Dilbag ji started drinking and I took wine after Dilbag ji insisted very much.

Meanwhile, a friend of Dilbag ji and a woman also came. Dilbag Ji gave me his introduction as Mohit, and said something to my husband but I could not understand.

After dinner, Dilbag ji told my husband that his friend shall take him for some work and would drop him at the hotel.

My husband said yes without any objections. I was very surprised. Dilbag ji said, "I will take care of your wife, you go and my husband left."

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-8227-post-2614287.html#pid2614287
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
After dinner, Dilbag ji told my husband that his friend shall take him for some work and would drop him at the hotel.
My husband said yes without any objections. I was very surprised. Dilbag ji said, "I will take care of your wife, you go and my husband left."

Dilbag ji made me sit in his car took me to the hotel. He told me that your husband would not come overnight; I asked why he said that I would tell you later now you are mine.

I had to keep my promise I nodded yes!
Dilbag Ji told me to go to your room and wear the dress that I had given you and come to my room.

I was getting very nervous. There was also some vibration in my legs. Still I came to my room applied the hair removal cream on my pussy. I also shaved my armpits and legs with the razor of my husband.

I looked in the mirror for my pussy, it was more exposed and the lips were looking very thick and puffy. My pea size clit was also trying to peek from its hood and labia.

I did not have much time, left with me; I was also dying to experience the ultimate sex and passion while submitting to another man. I put on the summer dress, I was looking vulnerable, I wore red lipstick anklets, wore medium heels sandal. I Left the hair open on shoulder.

I saw myself in the mirror, my boobs were out, butts were poking behind and the summer dress was around mid-thighs. In the dress, my rounded, thick, and blackish brown thighs were on display. Seeing myself in mirror, I became red with shame; my pussy was on fire and sweating heavily. I felt like some dams have broken in my body and I am unable to stop the flow of fluid from my pussy. Perhaps the effect of the wine was that I was ready to surrender myself to Dilbag ji and was desperate for the upcoming passionate sex session.

I was not sure I could meet the expectation of my desirous body and Dalibag ji. It took me to collect all nerves and my courage to come to Dilbag ji's room. Dilbag ji opened the door; he was staring at me as if he has seen some angel at his door. He thanked god for his good fortune and took me into the room. He embraced me in his arms and held me tightly. Initially I was hesitating but after some time surrendered to his embrace. He grabbed my ass cheeks and clung to me and put his lips on my lips, slowly my lips also parted and he started rasping my lips. His tongue was moving in my mouth, exploring every corner and hands were freely roaming on my body in lust. I was melting in his arms ad surrendering to him. Now I was not thinking that he brought me to this situation by force. Now this has become my desire of being loved by such a powerful man.

He made me sit on the couch next to him. He poured two glasses of wine and said, sip it slowly.
Drinking wine, he started touching and caressing my thighs. His hand was moving north towards my upper thighs near my crotch. Every time when his hand come near my pussy, I thought that now he will touch the pussy but it did not happen.

When my voice started to hit some heavy blows, he held my hand and took me to the bed. He started kissing me on my cheeks and behind my neck. Oh my god ... he knew where is my start button. I got instantly started. He pulled my sundress from my shoulders and exposing my big melons covered in Red Brassiere. He started unstrap my brassiere and my both boobs were dangling in front of his lips. He took out both my boobs in his hands and started checking weight and bigness of the balls. 

He attacked them like anything and started licking the nipples, lightly biting on and around nipples. I tell you that I have direct connection between pussy and my boos, even by breast licking I can cum many times and I was having the same feeling that, any time I may explode in an orgasm.

Thank god he understood the sound of ssssssssss started coming from my mouth and while my eyes were closed. Sucking Boobs, he was now going down and started peeling my dress consequently; my dress came to my feet. He started looking in my eyes.

He now started to pull my panty down I lifted my buttocks of the bed to slip it from my thighs and ass. As soon as my panty got out of my body he threw it out of the bed simultaneously my eyes met his eye, I was unable to face him still smiled at him mischievously. I pressed my thighs close, and hid my pussy.

Dilbag Ji again started licking me from the bottom to the top. The extent of this happened when he took my toe in. I started getting goose bumps a sensational wave was flowing from head to toe. I could not bear it, I started pulling him on myself, and then he came upwards, spread my legs, and started looking at my pussy.

My pussy lips were sticking to each other he pulled them and open. My blackish labia and my pea size hood was peeking at him. Dilbag ji said, "KYA MAAL HAI" (what a piece of cunt). He put both my legs on his shoulder and buried his mouth in my pussy. Initially he liked out lips and slowly inserted his tongue in my opening. I was ready to come and sticky water started flowing out of my pussy. It must have been a few seconds when he put his tongue on my clitoris, I started to come and felt my first orgasm from anyone other than my husband. The orgasm was so powerful that I felt I should pass out of the effect of the orgasm. Dilbag ji rammed my tongue in my pussy and started licking my pussy like some fruit or ice cream.

Now he came over me and put his Cock near my mouth. He asked me to play with hammering tool and feel it. I opened my mouth and started licking the Big Black Cock. After sometime, when the head of his cock got inside he was trying to force entire Cock in my moth up the throat. His cock was so big for me to take to the hilt in my mouth. Seeing my inability and inexperience, he lied me on the side of the bed and told me to hang my head down a bit from bed.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

Now he was on the ground and I was head down from the bed. He inserted his cock in my mouth again. It slowly went in. In this position, his cock was going deep into my throat. The sound of Gogogogo was coming from my mouth. Then I realized that something is going down my throat. He held my head firmly until I swallowed completely cum down my throat. This was the first time I swallowed cum. I was almost on the verge of vomiting. He did not leave my head until I settled down a bit and he ensured that now I cannot spit his cum out of my mouth.

I had a strange feeling; I was feeling angry as well. Seeing that he said now you are all mine, taking that cum in your stomach I have put a baby in your body not in your womb.

I said I cannot hold and may vomit. Then he said take long gulp of wine that will clear the bad taste from your mouth. My throat was cleared by drinking wine. Now Dilbag ji lay on the bed with me.

After some time he embraced me and started caressing my bum. He was embracing me tightly against his body. After some time Dilbag ji started to caress my cunt that was once gain getting wet. He started dipping his figure in my cunt and brought to my mouth. The finger was wet with my juice, he asked me to lick it. I hesitantly took figure in my mouth; I found that the taste was not bad.

He was now fingering my cunt while licking my boobs and putting the figure in mouth. I was enjoying the process. My boobs are very sensitive and sucking my nipples was making my cunt wetter. In between, he started to smooch me and his tongue probed my mouth. He was trying to push his tongue deeper and in return, I was very excited to push my tongue in his mouth. We were really enjoying this. During this, I never allowed his cock to slip from my hand. He was asking me how is that, I said nice - long and thick.

After some time I asked him to fuck me, he said you come on top. I agreed and laid him down on bed and straddled him. I measured it was coming to my belly button. As the time was passing by, I was becoming more impatient to put his cock in my pussy.

I aligned my pussy and holding his cock in hand started to push downwards. With slight pressure the head went in, it stretched me well and fitted nicely. I started taking more and more and now full cock was in my cunt, buried until his balls. It was strange feeling and he was exploring me much deeper than ever. My pussy was pulsating and squeezing his cock. Now it was too much for me I started to ride him up and down -- up and down.
Just in 2 minutes, my pussy gave away and I came like anything. The orgasm was from deep inside me that I never felt. I thought the soul should come out of my body through my cunt. I lost my stamina and breaths.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2410019#pid2410019
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Just in 2 minutes, my pussy gave away and I came like anything. The orgasm was from deep inside me that I never felt. I thought the soul should come out of my body through my cunt. I lost my stamina and breaths.
He immediately put me down and climbed on top of me and started fucking me very hard. Thump thump ... thump sound was coming through collision of my inner thighs, bum and his thighs. I recovered from my orgasm and put my hand around his neck. Dilbag ji started to kiss me and once again exploring my mouth and stopped fucking me. While he kept his cock in my pussy, I asked him could you fuck me as foreigners are fucking other women. He asked how. I said from back. He got my point and asked me to get on all fours. He positioned me at the edge of bed and I looked at him he was holding a tube of KY jelly. I asked what is that. He said I would come to know. Do not worry I will not do anything to harm you.
He came behind me and inserted his cock slowly. I felt it going even deeper that missionary sex. The cock was hitting my uterus a little pain was also there. I said it is very deep I cannot bear, but he did not hear me and placed the tube at my anus while applying his spit on my puckered hole. The tube was filling some liquid in my ass and felt cold. After filling my ass with the jelly, he inserted his thumb in my puckered hole. In addition, started moving it in and out in slow motion. When my hole got used to the insertion he once again started fucking me from behind. I tell you the feeling of cock in my cunt, thumb in my back hole was creating double sensation, and I was feeling another orgasm building inside me. I told him that I am going to cum again he said he too is very near and started fucfking me more speedily.
I am not vocal during sex but today a gasp and ooooh and aaah was coming automatically out of my throat. In a minute, we both came simultaneously, and he fell on me and I collapsed on bed with his cock buried in my pussy. We both were breathless.
I do not know after how many minutes I recovered but when I got to my senses Dilbag cock was out of my cunt and he was lying beside me.
He embraced me and I too melted in his arms. No words were spoken in between and we both were enjoying closeness of each other.
Slowly the conversation once again started and he asked me how did you feel.
I said that was unprecedented. Today I feel like a real woman and came to know what real sex is and how to enjoy it.
He said I too enjoyed you. Now I feel it was worth waiting for so many years to bring you this bed.
After some hesitation, he told me that he want to have once more and that should be fucking my ass.
I said no chance I cannot take you in my ass he said he will be very gentle. I denied it.
He said that I promised him to submit to all his desires one night. I was not in a position to deny now. I accepted his proposal with condition that if it hurts then he will stop immediately.
He agreed. I asked when he shall do, he said let us have some vine and let him recover and get erection.
We once again started drinking, I was enjoying wine slowly and he was taking his hard drink.
After some time he once again started to play with my body, licking my boobs and caressing my thighs. I can now see that he was starting to get erection once again.

[/url]In an hour or two, he once again got half erection and asked me to suck his cock. I came down from sofa on floor and started to suck him. He was repeatedly telling me that I am very skilled cocksucker and juicy cunt to lick.
I asked him to get ready as soon as possible as I cannot hold any longer, what the alcohol was doing to me. I was also feeling like getting fucked once again.
He asked me to once again get on all fours on the. I complied. Feeling of fear was taking my desirous but I kept my self-composed and obeyed him. This was first time I as being fucked in my ass and I did not know how to position myself, he too had to struggle to position me due to my big booty and weight.
At last, he applied spit and KY jelly both in his penis and at the opening of my back door. He said "HIMMAT RAKHO, KUCJ NAHI HOGA TUMKO MAZA AYEGA" He asked me to spread my buttocks I did and he positioned the cock right at the entrance.
He pushed slightly. Me aaaaaaa
Once again taking out and pushing.
Taking out and pushing repeatedly.
Like he was trying to open the hole.
I also felt like it was taking more and more without much pain.
Suddenly he pushed slightly more and the head entered my GAND (ass)
I cried in pain ohhh mommy
But he held me tightly and took out immediately.
He said "JO HONA THA HO GAYA AB SEAL TOOT GAYI AB DARD NAHI HOGA" whatever hurdle was there is now been overcome.
AB TUM TAIYAR HO GAND MARWANE KE LIYE, (Now you are ready get fucked in ass)
He once again inserted his cock and now it went in much deeper with slight pain.
He took hold of my right hand and said (APNI COOT SAHLAO ISASE DARD KAM HOGA AUR MAZA AYEGA) caress your pussy this will feel better.
I reluctantly put my hand on pussy and he started to caress it with holding my hand now I was enjoying pain and pleasure the feeling was incredible. I thought I missed it my whole life with each thrust he was going deeper and deeper and the sensation in my G spot was increasing. I was feeling his cock rubbing my G spot from inside.
He asked "KAISAL LAG RAHAA HAI MERI JAAN" (how is it feeling) I said "ACHCHA LAG RAHAA HAI -- CHODO MUJHE" good fuck me hard.
He was fucking my ass and I was pushing my figures in my pussy, the cum he deposited earlier was coming out and making my pussy much wetter and sleek.
In a few moment I said "MUJHE AA RAHA HAI" (I am coming again) He said "NIKAL MERI JAAN TERI GAND NE MUJHE BAHUT TARPAYA HAI -- AAJ ISE PHAR KAR RAKH DOONGA" you have teased me a lot I will tear your ass.
I orgasmed once again, my anus and cunt were squeezing his cock and my figure like it will bite it.
I said "AB NAHI HOGA MUJHASE" now I cannot. I lied on bed on my stomach. He once again inserted his cock in my ass and started fucking me. It was long time fucking he took, he was holding my breasts in his hand very tightly like he will bring milk out of them. He also came in my ass deep very deep Jets were firing in my ass like bullets and wetting my inside at the same time I also had one more short orgasm.
I do not know for how long I was out of my senses. Nevertheless, when I woke my ass was flooded with his sperm and was flowing out of me.
I looked at Dilbag he was in his underwear I asked him did I fell sleep. He said yes for about half an hour.
Now he told me to go to my own room and sleep as my husband was expected any time.

end of story

[url=https://www...'.beta/s/deepa-submits?page=2#]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=2381845#pid2381845
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of Rajesh  . Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-8227-post-2614287.html#pid2614287
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
A
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2410019#pid2410019
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN  by Indian Husband

Hi! My name is Amar. My wife Sheela, is quite good looking, very fair, sensous and a buxom woman - the kind, who will always get a second glance when she walks on the street. She is about 5' 8" in height, very fair, a figure of 37 - 27 - 38. Men would actually drool when they saw her.
I work in a private firm as the General Manager of the company. I report to the Chairman, Mr. Khorana - a middle aged widower of around 61 years, whose only daughter has married and settled abroad. Mr. Khorana lives all alone in Mumbai in his rather huge bungalow. He is an out door type of a person and despite his 61 years age, is very muscular and athletic in build. Recently, due to some extremely hard work on my part, our company won a rather big tender. All of us were pleased and Mr. Khorana was extremely happy.
In the afternoon, he called me to his cabin and said, ' Amar, as a toast to your success with the Tender, I wish to invite yourself and your wife to a dinner at 7.30 p.m. at my place tomorrow, as it is Friday night and the weekend. I do hope you will accept it! '
I replied, ' Of Course, we would be glad to come to your house for dinner Sir! '
He replied, ' Excellent, 7.30 p.m. tomorrow night then '
In the evening, I told Sheela about Mr. Khorana's invitation for the next day and asked her to make arrangements to get our good clothes ironed etc. Next day after work, I went home early in the evening showered and started dressing. My wife Sheela also showered, and started dressing up. As I was observing her dressing, I got hot looking at her semi-nude luscious body wrapped in a towel. Sheela saw me looking at her with lust and said, ' Amar, if you think of being naughty - Think again! It is 6.30 p.m. already and your boss wants us to be at his place at 7.30 p.m.!!!
I said, ' Oh Lord, Darling... you are right! How I would have loved to enter into your hot cunt just for 5 minutes with my hot cock now! '
She said, ' Amar, Darling be patient, you can do whatever you wish to me, after we return from the dinner! '
So without attempting to touch her, I observed my wife dressing. She wore a nice black bra and a black panty. Over that she wore a red petticoat and a red sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline and a very deep and open kind of back. Then she wore a thin, red, semi-transparent chiffon saree. She was going to wear it normally when I said

Darling, lets give the old man a small thrill, just for hecks sake, wear your saree much below your navel as low as possible, just above your lovely cunt! '

She laughed in mock horror and said, ' Oh No! Amar, your old man may die of a heart attack! '

We drove to Mr. Khorana's lovely bungalow and reached there sharp at 7.30 p.m. We were welcomed by Mr. Khorana himself. It was the first time, both my wife and my boss were seeing each other. I introduced my wife to him. I could see that he was awestruck by her beauty and her raw sensuality. He recovered and extended his hand to greet her. She shook his hands. He escorted us to his living room and made us sit down on very plush sofas.

He said, ' Amar and Mrs. Amar, I am extremely embarassed. You know that I stay all alone in this house with my old cook cum housekeeper. My arrangements for today's dinner are all messed up, as my old cook had to leave due to some emergency in his son's house. So, we can either order dinner from outside, or go out for dinner, as you wish! '

I said, ' Sir, whatever suits you, would be fine '

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He said, ' Amar and Mrs. Amar, I am extremely embarassed. You know that I stay all alone in this house with my old cook cum housekeeper. My arrangements for today's dinner are all messed up, as my old cook had to leave due to some emergency in his son's house. So, we can either order dinner from outside, or go out for dinner, as you wish! '
I said, ' Sir, whatever suits you, would be fine '

He replied, ' OK. Then lets have drinks here and order food to be brought here itself. We can relaxedly and confortably eat without any haste or hurry! '

So, Sheela and myself helped Mr. Khorana to order food and to bring the liquor and serve it to all of us. I could see that the normally very confident Mr. Khorana, was very shy, hesitant and speechless due to the presence of my wife. He was actually very nervous and I could see his eyes darting over my wife's breasts and body whenever her eyes were turned away. I could see that he was getting excited just by looking at her. We made small talk, while drinking. Mr. Khorana started drinking large pegs of whisky. After some time he excused himself to get a packet of cigarettes from his room. As he left, Sheela told me that she wanted to go to the wash room and got up to leave. But within 5 minutes she hurried back - all flustered!

I asked her. ' What happened Darling, why did you rush back? '

She replied, ' Amar, I dont know where the wash room was so by mistake I almost barged into a room where I saw your boss. It was embarassing. Lucky he did not see me! '

I said, ' Why, what was he doing? '
She said, ' You go quietly down that room and see for yourself! '
I said, ' You come and show me which room! '

When both of us went to the roomwhere he was and quietly opened the door slightly, we could see Mr. Khorana sitting on an easy chair and masturbating. He had a huge cock. It was massive - almost 8 inches long and almost 3 inches thick! It was black and stood like a huge cricket bat! It was covered with white hair. He was on the verge of his orgasm, he was furiously pushing his palm up and down over his massive cock.

Finally as he started ejaculating huge globs of semen, he cried out, ' Oh! Sheela... aaaaaahhhhhhhh! '

Both of us were shocked! That was my wife's name. And he had obviously fantasised about my wife while he masturbated. But we quietly came back to where we were and sat down. After a few minutes Mr. Khorana too returned.

He said, ' Sorry, I was searching for my cigarettes! '

He simply did not know that we had seen him masturbating. We continued drinking. Despite having masturbated, he still seemed to be excited. More importantly, I could see my wife quite excited and was wondering the reason, when it struck me, that the sight of Mr. Khorana's massive eight inch cock had turned her on, as it was the first time that she has seen such a massive organ ( My cock is much smaller - around only 5 inches in length when erect ) It actually excited me to know that my wife was aroused at the sight of another man's penis!

By the time we finished dinner, it was almost 12.00 midnight. Mr. Khorana said, ' Amar, it is midnight now. It is unsafe to travel all alone with your wife now. Why dont both of you stay over in our guest bedroom? There is absoluteley no one in the house! '

I said, ' No Sir! We dont wish to give you trouble! '
He replied, ' No! Dont be silly. I insist. In fact you can use a set of spare night clothes that I have and your wife can use a set of night clothes, that my daughter keeps in spare for use, when she comes to India! '

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=2381845#pid2381845
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I said, ' No Sir! We dont wish to give you trouble! '

He replied, ' No! Dont be silly. I insist. In fact you can use a set of spare night clothes that I have and your wife can use a set of night clothes, that my daughter keeps in spare for use, when she comes to India! '

I looked at Sheela, she was still excited and nodded. I agreed. My Boss led us first to his daughter's room. he opened the cupboard and asked my wife to pick up a night dress. Unfortunately, there was only one set. My wife took that, we proceeded to the guest room. Mr. Khorana left us there and went to his room. My wife started undressing... she removed her saree and was about to remove her petticoat, when the door opened and my boss walked in with a set of night clothes for me. 

He was astounded to see my lovely wife just in her petticoat and her sleeveless blouse. Her firm round breasts were almost overflowing from the plunging necklines! He forgot our presence as he was a bit tipsy and stood staring at her body and breasts. After some moments, my wife tried to hide her charms when he came to his senses. Being a gentleman, he immediately apologised for staring at her, kept my clothes and left the room wishing us good night. My wife was gazing almost longingly...

After he left, I looked at my wife. She was sweating and was obviously very turned on by the thought of Mr. Khorana's organ, that she had seen earlier. Obviously she was unable to get the sight of the huge cock out of her mind. It was also very evident that my boss was lusting for her. It excited me to no limits, thinking that my wife and my boss were lusting for one another. I was surprised at my own excitement. In fact my cock was standing erect at the thought of my wife becoming so horny at the sight of my boss's cock! I decided to take a final step to sort out all our excitements.

I said, ' Darling, will you tell me something very honestly, without hiding anything? '
She said, ' Yes Dear! '
I asked her, ' Have you ever thought of taking a bigger cock than mine? '
She said, ' Yes Dear! '
I asked her, ' Are you not very excited and very turned on by the sight of Mr. Khorana's big cock that you had seen earlier? Please tell me openly! '
She lowered her eyes and said ' Yes! '
I said, ' OK. Darling - wear the nightie, and go to Mr. Khorana's bedroom - I want you to have your pleasure and also give the poor old man his pleasure! '
She was shocked ' No! Dont be stupid, I am your wife - not his! '
I said ' Sheela, come on! Dont be a hypocrite. The fact is - mentally you are lusting for his big cock and the poor man is lusting to get his big cock in your tight cunt! Both of you want each other. I am excited by this fact. 

So why should we avoid what all of us want? Mr. Khorana is a good gentleman. There is nothing wrong if you give him his pleasure and take your pleasure from his body! Dont be nervous. Come.... Wear the nightie and go to him....! '

She quietly wore the nightie. Being my boss's daughter's dress, it was extremely short and totally semi transparent. I could see my wife's black bra and petticoat very clearly thru' her dress. I reached out and put my hand into her panty. Her juicy cunt was boiling and very very wet! I put an arm over her shoulder and escorted her thru' the darkened passage towards Mr. khorana's bedroom. We finally reached the bed room and stood outside the closed door. I gave her a light pat on her sexy round buttocks and said, ' Darling, go and have your pleasure! Enjoy yourself! '

She said, ' What about you? '
I said, ' I will wait outside this door to listen to both of you enjoying yourselves. You have your pleasure, give him his pleasure completely and then come back to our room and take care of me. I want to put my cock into your cunt after he has fucked it throroughly with his gigantic organ! OK? Now open the door and go in! '

stay tuned....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com).

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply