Misc. Erotica The Bhatias
Update 8

Prerna moaned and moaned for various minutes as she was pleasured, before ejaculating and closing her eyes again. Pari settled her mother’s bra and kameez calmly after she was done but didn’t put on her panty and salwaar. Instead covered her with the cot till her waist. I know you need to relax now Mummy, Papa is about to come for lunch but I will take care of him; said the young daughter. Prerna just smiled with her eyes closed, took her bindi from mirror and put it on her forehead again as her daughter went out of the room closing the door.

Puneet entered his house to be welcomed by her teenage daughter in her school dress. Her school dress was all White. White shirt and skirt with blue waist-belt. She has opened her brown and silky long hair by then. She looked fresh and cheerful. Radiating her youthful energy and scent. Welcome papa said the young girl hugging her father as he entered the house. Puneet was surprised and instantly excited feeling his beautiful and sexy young daughter so close to him. She kept hugging him for a good minute or two while Puneet moved his hand on her long and free-flowing brown hair.

Where is your mother? Asked the father sitting on the sofa in lobby. She is resting papa, said the young girl. She was very tired today, I will take care of you; continued the daughter while moving to kitchen smiling. She came back to her father with a glass of water. Should I warm the food, papa? Asked the daughter. Yes, replied Puneet as he noticed her daughter moving behind the sofa after placing water on the center-table.

Pari moved behind the sofa, putting her tender hands on her fathers shoulders and started massaging. No, baby its okay said Puneet. Shhhh..... papa, I know how hard you work for us, Mummy is sleeping; I will take care of you; replied the young daughter massaging. Puneet felt extremely relaxed being massaged by her daughter. Pari continued massaging her father with her tender and soft hands. She moved in front of sofa and sat beside her father, took her father’s hand; placed it on her shoulder and started massaging her arm.

Puneet, as a middle-aged man with a wife, growing kids, a ‘good’ job and a middle-class ‘respectable’ household to manage; was always engrossed in worldliness and was always tired, worried and never well-rested nor well-pleasured. He felt very happy being pleasured by such a young, beautiful teenage girl. Puneet felt extremely relaxed and pleasured. With almost teary eyes and looks of gratitude and thankfulness, he looked straight at Pari. Their eyes met.

Papa, its my duty to take care of you, said Pari. I know how much you done for us, all the compromises and sacrifices you have made for the family. Let me take care of you Papa said the young daughter looking directly at her father. And started opening buttons of her shirt looking straight in her father’s eyes. Her modern, white Calvin Klein bra came in view as she opened buttons of her shirt. Her shirt was open completely barring the last button at the bottom. Puneet looked in awe with his mouth open. A beautiful and fair teenage girl sat in front of him un-dressed. Inviting face, big eyes, pink lips, open silky-brown long hair, slender neck, sitting in her school dress. Her shirt almost fully un-buttoned. White and modern Calvin Klein bra, fair cleavage, smooth skin, shapely belly with an enticing belly-button. Her skin was radiant, charming and fair all over.

Come papa..., she said looking directly in his teary eyes and pulled his face to her cleavage putting her hand behind his neck and moaned slightly. Puneet closed his eyes and completely gave himself to her half-naked daughter. Her smell was intoxicating. His face was all over his daughter’s young bosom, on her fair cleavage and bra covered round breasts. He let go of his every worry at this time and felt like a child. Pari was holding her father tightly by his head. Papa... you deserve every pleasure in this world, I will give what you have missed all these years, to take care of us; she said.

My son, open your mouth, she further said referring her father as ‘son’. Puneet instinctively and automatically opened his mouth and started feeling his daughter’s cleavage with his lips, giving small pouts above her breasts to all the way up, just below her neck. His hands were on the sofa. She picked her father’s right hand and placed it on her bra-covered breasts.
[+] 1 user Likes chandamadam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Tongue 
(11-10-2020, 04:24 PM)chandamadam Wrote: Update 8

Prerna moaned and moaned for various minutes as she was pleasured, before ejaculating and closing her eyes again. Pari settled her mother’s bra and kameez calmly after she was done but didn’t put on her panty and salwaar. Instead covered her with the cot till her waist. I know you need to relax now Mummy, Papa is about to come for lunch but I will take care of him; said the young daughter. Prerna just smiled with her eyes closed, took her bindi from mirror and put it on her forehead again as her daughter went out of the room closing the door.

Puneet entered his house to be welcomed by her teenage daughter in her school dress. Her school dress was all White. White shirt and skirt with blue waist-belt. She has opened her brown and silky long hair by then. She looked fresh and cheerful. Radiating her youthful energy and scent. Welcome papa said the young girl hugging her father as he entered the house. Puneet was surprised and instantly excited feeling his beautiful and sexy young daughter so close to him. She kept hugging him for a good minute or two while Puneet moved his hand on her long and free-flowing brown hair.

Where is your mother? Asked the father sitting on the sofa in lobby. She is resting papa, said the young girl. She was very tired today, I will take care of you; continued the daughter while moving to kitchen smiling. She came back to her father with a glass of water. Should I warm the food, papa? Asked the daughter. Yes, replied Puneet as he noticed her daughter moving behind the sofa after placing water on the center-table.

Pari moved behind the sofa, putting her tender hands on her fathers shoulders and started massaging. No, baby its okay said Puneet. Shhhh..... papa, I know how hard you work for us, Mummy is sleeping; I will take care of you; replied the young daughter massaging. Puneet felt extremely relaxed being massaged by her daughter. Pari continued massaging her father with her tender and soft hands. She moved in front of sofa and sat beside her father, took her father’s hand; placed it on her shoulder and started massaging her arm.

Puneet, as a middle-aged man with a wife, growing kids, a ‘good’ job and a middle-class ‘respectable’ household to manage; was always engrossed in worldliness and was always tired, worried and never well-rested nor well-pleasured. He felt very happy being pleasured by such a young, beautiful teenage girl. Puneet felt extremely relaxed and pleasured. With almost teary eyes and looks of gratitude and thankfulness, he looked straight at Pari. Their eyes met.

Papa, its my duty to take care of you, said Pari. I know how much you done for us, all the compromises and sacrifices you have made for the family. Let me take care of you Papa said the young daughter looking directly at her father. And started opening buttons of her shirt looking straight in her father’s eyes. Her modern, white Calvin Klein bra came in view as she opened buttons of her shirt. Her shirt was open completely barring the last button at the bottom. Puneet looked in awe with his mouth open. A beautiful and fair teenage girl sat in front of him un-dressed. Inviting face, big eyes, pink lips, open silky-brown long hair, slender neck, sitting in her school dress. Her shirt almost fully un-buttoned. White and modern Calvin Klein bra, fair cleavage, smooth skin, shapely belly with an enticing belly-button. Her skin was radiant, charming and fair all over.

Come papa..., she said looking directly in his teary eyes and pulled his face to her cleavage putting her hand behind his neck and moaned slightly. Puneet closed his eyes and completely gave himself to her half-naked daughter. Her smell was intoxicating. His face was all over his daughter’s young bosom, on her fair cleavage and bra covered round breasts. He let go of his every worry at this time and felt like a child. Pari was holding her father tightly by his head. Papa... you deserve every pleasure in this world, I will give what you have missed all these years, to take care of us; she said.

My son, open your mouth, she further said referring her father as ‘son’. Puneet instinctively and automatically opened his mouth and started feeling his daughter’s cleavage with his lips, giving small pouts above her breasts to all the way up, just below her neck. His hands were on the sofa. She picked her father’s right hand and placed it on her bra-covered breasts.

Great to see u back Chanda ....wish this will not stop now...hot story Heart
Like Reply
Chanda missing u
Like Reply
(22-12-2020, 11:58 PM)Mortalking Wrote: Chanda missing u

Ha ha .... really
Like Reply
Do I know you MortalKing?
Like Reply
How come you forget me ?....i still have the purse u left over at my place after that Nightttt
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalking's post
Like Reply
(23-12-2020, 11:15 AM)Mortalking Wrote: How come you forget me ?....i still have the purse u left over at my place after that Nightttt

I use handbag, not purse.
Like Reply
Yeah that one
Like Reply
Not met but do miss u here
come soon
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply