Misc. Erotica The Bhatias
The Bhatias

It was early morning. Prerna woke up and straight away started working in kitchen. Birds were chirping, weather was pleasant and verile street dogs were barking, fighting for the right to mate with a fertile partner who can carry and take care of their children.

Pari was standing and smiling at the door watching her mother manage their kitchen and preparing for breakfast. She walked up slowly and casually behind Prerna to slide her thick and untied silky Black hair to front and kiss her mother’s back below her neck. Prerna looked at her right, smiled but kept doing her work. The young teenager, a senior school student; kept kissing her mother with her young dark pink lips.

She hugged her casually to place both palms on her mother’s breasts squeezing them slightly over her dress. Pari continued kissing her mother on her neck and below, all the while hugging and squeezing her mature breasts. Prerna was smiling from all the affection exhibited by her teenage daughter. Pari was not so quiet. Kissing noises would have been audible to anyone who cared to listen in this early time of the day. She started licking her mother’s neck up and down. Prerna moaned a little but kept preparing for breakfast; kneading dough. Pari kept moving her hands from her mother’s breasts to her belly, all the while kissing and smelling her. Prerna smelled like a healthy and fertile woman. Amalgamation of her mother’s scent were intoxicating for the fresh but ripe daughter.

Prerna was wearing old cream color salwar suit which she wore during the night. She was not wearing any undergarments. She smelled of high sweat, urine, dried semen and woman juices in abundance. The young daughter put her hands inside her mother’s kameez. She moved her hands on her mother’s belly which was a little wet because of the heat and sensations. She put her middle finger inside her mother’s navel, playing with it calmly. Prerna burst out a quiet laughter and than moaned. The young daughter was playing, almost having intercourse with her mother’s navel and squeezing her nipple with other hand. The sweat worked as a lubricant for Pari to have intercourse with her mother’s navel. Prerna never looked back all this while and kept making breakfast for the family.

Pari freed her hands from kameez of her mother and started lifting, trying to remove it. Prerna turned around and saw Pari for the first time since morning. Her daughter was looking fresh in her prime, to be a woman. She was wearing a light pink, half sleeved night suit. Her brown black hair tied in a pony. Here face looked innocent. Her body radiated femininity, witchery, scents and fecundity only a young girl, to be woman can. Mother and daughter looked each other in eyes. Pari shied and moved her face down to her left. Prerna was holding her daughter’s face in her hands. Her daughter kissed palm of her left hand and closed her eyes. Prerna moved closer and kissed her daughter full on her lips. It was first kiss of her life for the young daughter. Her hands automatically and subconsciously moved to the most relaxing thing to hold in the entire world, her mother’s mature and accomplished breasts. Mother and daughter were engrossed fully when Prerna realized someone was at the door looking towards them.
[+] 1 user Likes chandamadam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Index

Like Reply
Feel free to give your suggestions
Like Reply
(26-12-2019, 09:49 PM)chandamadam Wrote: Feel free to give your suggestions

Story is really good.. next ?
Like Reply
Nice. So as per suggestions, cuckold/adultery/degradation/domination are needed.

Mom-daughter relationship has been established. But pls expand on this to episodes in front of family members/servants etc. Family should be disgusted to see this love relationship but the characteristics of Prena described above should make prerna in full control

Moreeeeeee.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Yes nice one please continue
Like Reply
Update - 2

It was Sunny, youngest member of Bhatia household and her youngest child. Being a mother, she realized who it was without looking. But she didn’t want to distract or make her daughter nervous during her first kiss. She kept kissing her daughter. It wasn’t long before Pari too realized her young brother was looking at them. She was nervous and frightened. She tried to move away. But her mother held her; massaging her shoulders, moving hands up and down on her shoulders, arms, cheeks and head trying to calm her down. Feeling secure in her mother’s care, Pari calmed down. It was first kiss of her life.  

Prerna was in no hurry and finished the kiss calmly taking her own sweet time while putting back strand of hair behind her daughter’s ear from her cheeks. She looked at her son watching them and turned around to cut vegetables. “uth gaya mera bacha?” (woke up, son) she asked without looking at him. “haa mummy” was Sunny’s reply. Prerna fetched a glass of water and started walking out of the kitchen. She stopped at the door and kissed her brother on his cheeks. “Good Morning bhaiya” she said before walking to her room.

Sunny came closer to Prerna. Raised himself on his toes, kissed his mother on cheeks and wished her good morning. Have you brushed? asked his mother. “No mummy” he said. She lifted him up in her arms and went to her bathroom. She brushed his teeth. And removed his clothes to bathe him. She made him sit on the bathroom’s floor all naked, poured some water on him and started applying soap. She was cleaning her son diligently. From his chest to crotch and everywhere. His penis was hard.

Bathroom’s door opened and her husband Puneet walked in. He saw his wife massaging crotch area of their son. He realized his son was hard. Eyes of the couple met. They were looking at each other while Prerna was holding their son’s hard penis. Where is my toothbrush? He asked. Its right there in front of you, she replied.

Puneet brushed his teeth standing. While Prerna was bathing Sunny. She took her own sweet time cleaning his crotch area and anus. All the while holding and massaging his penis trying to masturbate her young son. Puneet looked at the sight before coming out. Breasts and nipples of his wife were visible as her dress was all wet. His half naked wife was masturbating his young son in front of him. 
Like Reply
(26-12-2019, 11:42 PM)Yogeshjaipur Wrote: Story is really good.. next ?

Thanks Yogesh.
Like Reply
Update - 3

Puneet brushed his teeth standing. While Prerna was bathing Sunny. She took her own sweet time cleaning his crotch area and anus. All the while holding and massaging his penis trying to masturbate her young son. Puneet looked at the sight before coming out. Breasts and nipples of his wife were visible as her dress was all wet. His half naked wife was masturbating his young son in front of him.

Prerna was relaxing after sending husband and children to office and school. She still has not bathed. She oozed of strong feminine scents. She removed her Cream coloured salwar suit. She needed release. Prerna started playing with her vagina. She had sex last night with her husband but didn’t clean herself. She was all wet with all the foreplay with her children. The cocktail of liquids were scentifying the whole home. She moved her fingers inside and out of her well maintained, lubricated and shaved vagina.

It was evening. Pari was doing homework in her room, Sumit was playing outside. While Sunny was lying on bed with Prerna after finishing his homework. He was looking towards Prerna when she asked, “Kya dekh raha hai mera bacha?”. Mummy, Can I kiss you like Pari Didi did in morning? He said questioning his mother. You are so young babu, said the mother trying to come up with an excuse. Please mother, pleaded Sunny. With one hand behind his head, she pulled him closer and kissed him full on lips. With her other hand, she caught hold of his hands and brought them to her breasts. Prerna was kissing her young son on lips. Young boy was enjoying the pink lips and ripe body of her mother. He loved the texture of her breasts over her dark brown kameez. Puneet opened the door and saw young son kissing and enjoying his wife’s breasts. What are you doing Sunny? He asked in an unhappy tone placing his office bag on the side table.
[+] 3 users Like chandamadam's post
Like Reply
No one has any interest. I think I should stop wasting my time.
Like Reply
Continue plz..
Like Reply
Excellent start
Plz continue
Like Reply
(28-12-2019, 12:01 AM)chandamadam Wrote: No one has any interest. I think I should stop wasting my time.

Yes you should
Like Reply
(28-12-2019, 12:01 AM)chandamadam Wrote: No one has any interest. I think I should stop wasting my time.

Why so? May be a few more chapters and then think about ending?
I feel, It would have been better if you had continued in earlier thread you started
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Dear Mrs Chanda .. dont worry .. give your story room to breathe .. make the reader eager to know more and more tease us ..  snippets of hot erotic updates then a break then post again always leave here readers time to take in the eroticness ..
Like Reply
Update - 4

It was evening. Pari was doing homework in her room, Sumit was playing outside. While Sunny was lying on bed with Prerna after finishing his homework. He was looking towards Prerna when she asked, “Kya dekh raha hai mera bacha?”. Mummy, Can I kiss you like Pari Didi did in morning? He said questioning his mother. You are so young babu, said the mother trying to come up with an excuse. Please mother, pleaded Sunny. With one hand behind his head, she pulled him closer and kissed him full on lips. With her other hand, she caught hold of his hands and brought them to her breasts. Prerna was kissing her young son on lips. Young boy was enjoying the pink lips and ripe body of her mother. He loved the texture of her breasts over her dark brown kameez. Puneet opened the door and saw young son kissing and enjoying his wife’s breasts. What are you doing Sunny? He asked in an unhappy tone placing his office bag on the side table.

The young boy shivered being caught by his father kissing and enjoying his mother. Calm down darling, said Prerna looking at her husband. What are you doing Prerna? confronted Puneet. I am trying to make him a gentleman who is stable both emotionally and sexually, replied Prerna. Don’t you think its our responsibility as parents to make sure he grows up to be a perfect man, said Prerna harshly to his husband.

Shhh, its okay baby said Prerna and resumed kissing his son after reprimanding her husband. Come feel my breasts beta, she said while freeing her breasts from upper opening of her kameez. Young Sunny was seeing her mother’s breasts for the first time. His eyes were glued to the brown, large nipples while he kissed his mother. He squeezed his mother’s breasts while she moaned. Puneet removed his tie and sat on other side of the bed. Prerna moved her hand inside his son’s shorts and pushed the same to his knees. Sunny was alarmed and whispered to his mother between the kiss, “Mummy, papa is here”. Its okay Beta, said his mother pacifying him and started moving her hands up and down on his penis. Her glass bangles were making charming sounds while she masturbated her young son in presence of her husband. She continued masturbating and kissing her son.

Jaan, listen; she said breaking the kiss and looking at her husband. Can you come here, darling? She requested. Punnet moved to other side of the bed near his wife and son. What? He asked looking at her wife who was holding and masturbating their son. Sit down she ordered. Jaan, my hands are paining; I have been working in house since morning. Can you please take it from here, she said watching his husband sit down near their son’s torso. What are you saying Prerna, said Puneet bewildered and shocked. Don’t you want your son to grow up a perfect gentleman, asked Prerna to her husband holding his hand bringing it to their son’s penis.

Puneet was holding his son’s penis lightly. Do it please darling, said Prerna looking at her husband. And pulled her son to her bosoms. Puneet started moving his hand up and down on his son’s penis. Dressed in his formal office shirt and trouser, he was masturbating his young son in front of his wife. While his son was feasting and kissing his wife diligently.
[+] 3 users Like chandamadam's post
Like Reply
looking forward for the new update...
Like Reply
(28-12-2019, 04:55 PM)chandamadam Wrote:
Update - 4

The young boy shivered being caught by his father kissing and enjoying his mother. Calm down darling, said Prerna looking at her husband. What are you doing Prerna? confronted Puneet. I am trying to make him a gentleman who is stable both emotionally and sexually, replied Prerna. Don’t you think its our responsibility as parents to make sure he grows up to be a perfect man, said Prerna harshly to his husband.

Shhh, its okay baby said Prerna and resumed kissing his son after reprimanding her husband. Come feel my breasts beta, she said while freeing her breasts from upper opening of her kameez. Young Sunny was seeing her mother’s breasts for the first time. His eyes were glued to the brown, large nipples while he kissed his mother. He squeezed his mother’s breasts while she moaned. Puneet removed his tie and sat on other side of the bed. Prerna moved her hand inside his son’s shorts and pushed the same to his knees. Sunny was alarmed and whispered to his mother between the kiss, “Mummy, papa is here”. Its okay Beta, said his mother pacifying him and started moving her hands up and down on his penis. Her glass bangles were making charming sounds while she masturbated her young son in presence of her husband. She continued masturbating and kissing her son.

Jaan, listen; she said breaking the kiss and looking at her husband. Can you come here, darling? She requested. Punnet moved to other side of the bed near his wife and son. What? He asked looking at her wife who was holding and masturbating their son. Sit down she ordered. Jaan, my hands are paining; I have been working in house since morning. Can you please take it from here, she said watching his husband sit down near their son’s torso. What are you saying Prerna, said Puneet bewildered and shocked. Don’t you want your son to grow up a perfect gentleman, asked Prerna to her husband holding his hand bringing it to their son’s penis.

Puneet was holding his son’s penis lightly. Do it please darling, said Prerna looking at her husband. And pulled her son to her bosoms. Puneet started moving his hand up and down on his son’s penis. Dressed in his formal office shirt and trouser, he was masturbating his young son in front of his wife. While his son was feasting and kissing his wife diligently.

Wow Chanda this is very unique ....keep writing try to make it a bit longer
Like Reply
update-5

Jaan, said Prerna; its taking a lot of time. I think we need to suck him she continued nursing her son and looking at her husband. I would have done it but as you can see your son is busy with my breasts. Can you please suck him, darling? Can you please suck him, darling? She asked her husband.

Puneet was bewildered and shocked to the point his mouth went dry. Have you gone mad Prerna? he tried to protest with a lot of effort. Its your own son Puneet, don’t you want him to grow up a confident man? reasoned Prerna. Seeing no protests from her husband, she pulled him down on his son, putting her hand behind his head. Puneet can now see the penis upclose. It was a medium sized penis, same size as his. It was glowing and covered in white juices which leaked because of all the stimulation. It was smelling of urine, sweat and pre-ejacuation juices. It looked manly, ready to burst and make a baby. Seeing no escape, Puneet opened his mouth while his wife pushed him on to his son’s penis. Ahh, cried Sunny as his father took his penis in his mouth. It smelled and felt funny, not good to say the least. Puneet was sucking on his teenage son’s penis which was not washed since morning.

Prerna helped Puneet settle in rhythm with her hand behind his head while he moved his mouth up and down on their son's penis. Puneet was making puch-puch sounds. It was a sight to watch.

A middle-aged father, in his formal shirt and trousers; was blowing his teenage son while his wife was kissing and nursing their son.

A mother was nursing and kissing his son, not only in front of her husband but also helping her husband to blow their son.

A young son was being nursed and loved by his mother while his father blowed him, moving his mouth up and down on his hard mid-sized penis dressed in his office clothes.

Beta, said Prerna; don’t be offended by your father’s anger. He is a very loving person and loves you to the core. See, how is he pleasuring you. Hmmm mummy, replied the young boy. If he ever raises his voice on you again, just give him a slap on face said Prerna giggling. Show me how will you do that, told Prerna to the young boy. Its okay mummy, replied the son not wanting to slap his father.

Show me beta please, requested Prerna. The young boy not wanting to disappoint his mother sapped his father playfully on his cheek while he was sucking on his penis. No beta, slap harder; said the mother. Young boy was dazzled with all the pleasure, lust and his mother’s love. And in this puzzled moment, slapped his father roughly; right on his face. Puneet was dismayed and stunned, getting slapped by his son while he held his penis in his mouth. He never expected that.

Prerna realized that Punnet has been slapped very hard. She tried to pacify her husband said shhh... its okay darling, he is your son. Keep sucking him, he is so close she continued pacifying, with her hands moving on his head guiding it up and down real fast.

Sunny cried, oh mummy clinging on his mother as he ejaculated in his father’s mouth. Darling, don’t split it out. Its the new bed sheet I’ve installed. Drink it na darling, she cajoled her husband moving one hand in his hair and rubbing her son’s back with other..

Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 02:09 PM)RajV Wrote: Wow Chanda this is very unique ....keep writing try to make it a bit longer

Thank you Mr. RajV. I have updated the story. What do you think?
Like Reply