Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
So the reason was blatant lies of prem and communication gap between wife and husband and ofcourse their own insecurities.......amazing......
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What a bastard Prem was, he recieved right punishment but still something less than his deeds and how fool Kavita is...??
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 07:43 AM)Vks1 Wrote: What a bastard Prem was, he recieved right punishment but still something less than his deeds and how fool Kavita is...??

agree.......... but i think kavita is more guilty than prem

- prem was always a conman, opportunist........... and kavita offered him opportunity to both before & after marriage to enter in her life with wrong intentions.

- prem was womeniser with bullying & possessive nature ........... kavita known well before & after marriage

- she already planned to make manu submissive cuckold....... even before entering prem in their life, even she invited him for this.

and many more facts shows her witchy character...............
she never does any foolish act............ instead she co-operated and supported prem.... beyond her original plan too.

prem was not so much guilty...... but he was more a criminal

- in the college he never fooled or conspired against kavita..... he was a known womeniser and openly lusted, seduced and fucked kavita with consent.

- he searched and connected with kavita after her marriage...... just for his revenge ....... a known insult & humiliation one by kavita.

- he planned to take revenge from kavita.... not from manu..... only kavita encouraged him to humilliate manu and for this she offered him an opportunity to seduce and fuck her.

so ........ till now kavita is only ....... sole culprit for the humiliation of manu. only kavita is responsible for emolition of their HOME-their marriage, their family. 
Prem was just like a contract killer..... a criminal, nothing else................ hired by kavita.

being an educated woman.......she never tried to reconcile her sexual, married life and family atmosphere problems..... by discussing between both of them (manu and her) or medically. which were common for a woman with innocent intentions.

evev she can make manu agree to IVF or other medical solutions..... even for surrogate a father with NSA arrangement......... a less humiliating and less submissive option.

but she choose to resume her 1st and only illicit elation with prem........ 
she is speaking lie ...... about this affair will be short term and she will throw prem out of her life after conceiving her child
(or writer is manipulating for making her character acceptabldevil2)

discussion is welcome on this comment of me..... from not only writer but co-readers also

waiting eagerly for the next part of this chapter
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 01:25 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: agree.......... but i think kavita is more guilty than prem

- prem was always a conman, opportunist........... and kavita offered him opportunity to both before & after marriage to enter in her life with wrong intentions.

- prem was womeniser with bullying & possessive nature ........... kavita known well before & after marriage

- she already planned to make manu submissive cuckold....... even before entering prem in their life, even she invited him for this.

she never does any foolish act............ instead she co-operated and supported prem.... beyond her original plan too.

- in the college he never fooled or conspired against kavita..... he was a known womeniser and openly lusted, seduced and fucked kavita with consent.

- he searched and connected with kavita after her marriage...... just for his revenge ....... a known insult & humiliation one by kavita.

- he planned to take revenge from kavita.... not from manu..... only kavita encouraged him to humilliate manu and for this she offered him an opportunity to seduce and fuck her.

so ........ till now kavita is only ....... sole culprit for the humiliation of manu. only kavita is responsible for emolition of their HOME-their marriage, their family. 
Prem was just like a contract killer..... a criminal, nothing else................ hired by kavita.

being an educated woman.......she never tried to reconcile her sexual, married life and family atmosphere problems..... by discussing between both of them (manu and her) or medically. which were common for a woman with innocent intentions.

evev she can make manu agree to IVF or other medical solutions..... even for surrogate a father with NSA arrangement......... a less humiliating and less submissive option.

she is speaking lie ...... about this affair will be short term and she will throw prem out of her life after conceiving her child

discussion is welcome on this comment of me..... from not only writer but co-readers also

And thats a fact   clps clps yourock
[+] 2 users Like Abstar's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 01:25 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: agree.......... but i think kavita is more guilty than prem

Yes kamdev ,

Kavita dig her own grave and she paying for it. I didn't get this point " why kavita wants manu became cuckold if she just want to get pregnant by prem. " If she thinks she can fool her parents and in laws then she can fool manu too. She has so many safe options other than this.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
First of all..... Superb narration and building of the plot, Manasi..... Hats off to u.... I again say, this is by far the best story going now on this forum.

I would refrain to pass a judgment on any characters as of now atleast till end of chap 34. the point is not who is more guilty and whos less... the idea is to figure out the motive behind her actions. See had she been an out and out cruel, manipulative, mean , diabolical lady with zero regards for the institution of marriage then that shud have been the end of it. ( as we see in some stories in this forum)  what piques our interest, our curiosity ( and also the writer's as in Manasi)  is her mixed behaviour. the dual nature of her character . which is why he chose to write this sequel and put an honest and elaborate explanation without deviating from the original. and so far it has been spot on. 

as i said i wont judge any characters as of now but still i am thinking that when a list of guilty ppl are being drawn out why is it only Kavita or Prem ? why not Manu ? He knew about his inadequacies , what did he do about them for 4 long years? At Haridwar he confessed to Jaya that he failed in his duties as a husband and coz of him she could not attain motherhood. Then what did he do about it ? i agree to some suggestions like IVF / Surrogacy, etc.... but why the onus of figuring  out the solution lies only with Kavita and  not Manu ? Didnt Manu knew that his mother and MIL r pestering Kavita for a grandchild ? why couldn't he stand up for his wife and save her the embarrassment and tell them that he has a problem and not her ? 

Again as i said i am not saying Kavita is clean and not at fault, but then lets just listen her out and i am sure Dr Jaya will have a lot of questions for her after her narrative.
[+] 2 users Like sangram24's post
Like Reply

I would like to re-affirm one point crystal clear.

I am here not to defend any person on morality, humanity or anything else. For me Kavita, Manu, Prem and Gowri are all characters and we have behavioral knowledge of the characters by narration of Manu. I am only redefining all the characters again to logically prove what might have happened in the background without knowledge of Manu. I have taken shelter of apparent illusions in some cases. As you can experience in any magic show. Till you have knowledge of the trick behind, you consider it as true whatever you see or listen. Even you may remember the straight line picture I had uploaded earlier where all the lines seems to be bend on first view. I had to introduce a few minimum characters to get my analysis easier. It could have been in different way also. I found it easier in this way.  

I have no scope of manipulation as the narration of Manu is to be justified for each and every incidents. I have adopted human sexology & anatomy,  prevalent social  culture, advancement of science true to be updated at the time of the incidence happened. You may have seen me avoiding whatsapp for the same reason. Kavita could find a job easily as there was software boom at that time and Bangalore was main hub.

Majority of my home work would be clear by the end of chapter 34. Chapter 35 will be meaningful. In the meantime continue brain storming process.

Dr. Jaya will find out, if Kavita tells lie. There are distinct difference in Kavita's confessions with Dr. Preethi and with Dr. Jaya. Dr Preethi was unaware of anything whereas Dr Jaya is knowledged with Manu's narration and Kavita knows it.

Next update a few hours from now.
[+] 4 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Waiting fot next and yes Manasi the frequency of updates is adding to reader's intrest and applications.

Kamdev99008 yes you are may be right but I am more confused on why Kavita said she did it because of blackmailing when already she had decided for it and clearly there was communication gap between husband and wife which Prem created and took advantage of handsomely.
Her first decision to get pregnant by someone other than her husband was voluntary but rest of the acts were like forced and she kept on humiliating Manu, may be she started getting pervert pleasure from it. Or it happens so many times with guilty pleasures that people think they were forced but actually it was their own sober choices but everyone wants to feel good so they tell they did wrong because they were helpless. May be that's what Kavita doing.
[+] 2 users Like Vks1's post
Like Reply
Kavita

Next day was Saturday and he had off. Prem asked me to send him out. He wanted sex. He was merciful. He could have taken me to his bed in presence of him. He took me to his bed immediately after I sent him out on pretext of purchasing eggs. This time he did not ring the bell on his return. He patiently waited for his master to complete his carnal enjoyment with his wife. He pressed the door bell only after ensuring that his wife had been well fucked and his master had been satisfied. Still, he pretended ignorance. He did not confront me.

I was getting frustrated on his behaviour and attitude. His wife was being bedded repeatedly in front of his eyes and he was indifferent! Could any MAN of this world having minimum self-respect tolerate such blatant adultery? I decided to give him a lesson; I decided to wake him up in hard way to accept the brutal reality. I asked him to hand wash all my seamen strained clothes while Prem continued fondling me right in front of his eyes. To rub salt on his pretended ignorance, I inspected his wash and specifically asked to clean the strains again. I wanted him to acknowledge my adultery. I wanted him to know my continual sleeping with Prem repeatedly. I saw tears in his eyes. He hung his head in shame. I understood my mistakes. He also could have similar compulsions like me. Was he also being blackmailed with the photos of my college days committed sins? Possibility of this was more viable. He loved me. He could do anything for me. Without realising compulsions, I had hunted him.I was feeling remorse. He was tired of physical and mental exhaustion, yet extended his help in my cooking. He was hopelessly in love with me. Even after knowing my brazen adultery, he did not desert me, he did not rebuke me, he did not confront me. I wanted to be with him after lunch. I was longing for his company. But I had to go. Prem had asked my company for a movie. I had no power to refuse him.

Prem enjoyed his time with his slave in the movie hall. I had to create proper access for my master to touch me, feel me properly in semi darkness. He was happy on his slave. He took his slave to mall to decorate her in new attires. He purchased her new body hugging and revealing garments. He wanted a display of his slave to the world. He concentrated on her undergarments this time. Push up bras and crotch less panties added in in shopping bags. My master was very happy. He took me to restaurant. I managed to parcel some food for my husband.

He did not eat properly. His frustration and dismay were clear. Did he hate me now?  I wanted to be on his side. But my master had other intention. He cringed to my body pushing me to his left as happened in movie hall and resumed his unfinished rough artwork from the point where he left in movie hall. Embarrassed, I tried to cover his hand with my sari pallu. My husband came for water and gone back to his bedroom. When I got permission to go to my bed, he was still awake. Guardedly, I asked him if he was Ok as he did not eat properly.

Finally, he came out of his shell.  He initiated confrontation. I was always confused of the reasons for him not confronting me. I was conjuring him in my mind as a person of lacking attachment. When he actually initiated confrontation, I realised how difficult it was to face confrontation. I put the blame on him of negligence and careless behaviour to his wife. I walked out of bedroom to avoid his confrontation. Prem was still sitting on the sofa. I asked him to move to a single seater and lied on the double seater. My husband followed me. He was profusely apologizing and requesting me to come back to bedroom. I refused. Prem asked him to go back. He did not budge and kept on requesting me. Prem pushed him by his shoulder indicating to go back.  He pushed Prem by force to stumble on his foot.  Then it happened. It was beyond my imagination.

Prem slapped him. My master slapped my husband in my presence.  I failed to perform duty of a wife. I was no longer his wife. I was a slave of my master. I did not protest. I could not protest. Prem captivated him on the floor. I continued observing haplessly not realising what was happening. I regained sense only when he croaked in pain. I made a meek request for his release. Prem granted my prayer. He released him. He got up and seeing Prem’s raised hand sprinted to his room. He rushed to his bedroom and closed from inside to save his life. He had been physically intimidated.

Prem was angry. His hands fisted in anger. He growled, “How he dares to touch me? Pushing Amir Ali?  He needs a good lesson to be taught. I will pull out his balls.”

Prem’s body was shivering. I was awestruck in surprise turn of the events. Horror struck me. I realised the severe consequences would follow. I got up in trembling leg. Prem needed to be pacified. I hugged him from behind and continued rubbing his chaste. I pleaded, “Forgive him Amir, He had made a mistake. He will realise his mistake. Cool down please. Don’t be so angry.”

Prem was a prudent egoistic man. He cherished to be called Amir in private. After a while he cooled down somewhat. He took me in his arms. He growled again, “You had seen Kavi, how dangerously he had pushed me. Tomorrow, I will take care of him.”

In order to pacify him more, I kissed him, deep on his lips. He melted slowly initiating fondling my breast. Then in a sudden jerk, he separated me from his body. He gestured me to kneel down while freeing HIM from confinement. I knew what he wanted. I had no options. Soon he became hard.  He lifted me to his room. He made me stand near the bed and gracefully undressed me savouring every part of my body inch by inch. He made me bend over the bed and legs wide open keeping my body weight on the bed. I was forced in that posture till his deposited load leaked out of me drop by drop pooling on the floor.

He fetched the blue, thigh length nighty from balcony for me to change. In his typical arrogant mood he said, ”Being the first offence, I will let him off. On repetition, I will take his balls out. Make him understand, Kavi.”

I assured him of Manu’s obedience and apology.He was not finished. He wanted more. Next, I discovered myself again on my knees working on his shaft. He had stamina. He was hard again to invade me. Soon he was on top on me in missionary position.Again, he deposited his load. Finally, my master was happy with successive invasion on my body. He completed my conversion to his bitch.My ordeal was over. Prem slept soon not before airing his demand for apology from my husband for pushing him at night to avoid creation of another Vipul, husband of Rachna. I went back to sofa exhausted with a task to be achieved. 

Presently, I could traverse on the incidents in cool mind.  The reason of his sissy dressing was clear to me. He had been forced into sissy dressing by Prem.  The very reason of his continuance with sissy dressing even after disliking was brute force. That Sunday, when I was out on groceries, Prem must have bullied him to submit and accept on his terms. Quite possible, he had threatened to pull out his balls. He was capable of doing that. He had done earlier at least once with Vipul, husband of Rachana.  Every action of my husband from sissy dressing to slavery following that Sunday was effectively out of fear.  I had misunderstood him. I had overlooked his sincere appeal of rejection. I had failed to assimilate Prem’s threat. I had accepted Prem’s theory of cuckoldry in my wanton desire to motherhood. I had assisted Prem to intimidate him to achieve my hidden goal without realising Prem’s threat. My life had changed. Our life had changed at my foolish paranoid composition. I could not trace any light of hope on our immediate relief. We were at the mercy of Prem all because of my foolish acts. I concentrated on my immediate task on making him agree to apologize to Prem.

In privacy of our room, in the morning I asked him to apologize to Prem. I tried to reason with him that Prem is a strong, proud, somewhat arrogant man and better to apologize.  He refused. I exerted psychological pressure on him. He was hopelessly in love with me. He did not desert me even after finding blatant adultery on my part. I was assured; he would not leave me on any conditions.Safely I put all blames on him for last night incidents. I falsely accused him of starting fight with Prem and so it was proper for him to apologize. Still, he did not agree.I thought of telling and cautioning him with Vipul’s story. Then decided for wait and watch. I knew, he would budge. I continued exerting mental pressure with coldness.  After lunch Prem took me out leaving him behind engaging him with the laundry works and cleaning off floor of Prem’s room. Prem had planned for movie followed by dinner. I was forced in push up bra and stretchable leggings & top gifted by Prem. They clung to my body outlining my body contour prominently. He objected my dress stating it was obscene. I knew it was obscene.  It was projecting me as a cheap whore. I had my limitations. I was terrified on Prem’s disliking. I made another huge blunder. I prominently put sindoor and mangalsutra visible, a sign of Hinndu married woman. Desperately, I wanted to prove that I was not a whore, but a married woman with my husband.

My husband was right. My obscene dressing attracted crowd everywhere we travelled. It started with our neighbour’s son, Arun. I disliked him for his lecherous behaviour and lewd comments. I reprimanded him once. Finding me in lasciviousdress, he took opportunity to get introduced with Prem with hidden agenda of cherishing my figure. Prem introduced himself as my boyfriend. Still I had some pride left in me. I corrected him as ex-boyfriend. Prem got irked and made me call back Arun. I was compelled to send Arun to our house for reminding my husband to clean the floor properly.

I was an object of lewd display. Prem continued cupping and pinching my ass in public enacting his authority. Lascivious grazing of public or my ardent pleading, nothing deterred him from his lewd acts. He enjoyed my shameful abasement in view of full public. I should have committed suicide that day itself. Prem continued fondling me inside hall; I felt it preferred than public graze. In the meantime, Manu melted. He was ready for apology.  He sent me a series of SMS depicting his total surrender.

Finally, he proposed, "I'll prepare dinner before you come, OK?"

Happily, I messaged, "OK."

I was immensely happy. No more obscene display.  By the time movie would end, darkness would prevail and we would directly go home skipping restaurant visit for dinner. He had saved me from my imminent disgrace. I was grateful to him. Prem planned otherwise. He wanted a display of his proud possession. He took me to his favourite Mughlai restaurant for non-veg parcel. I was again disgraced in full view of a section of perverted audience.

Earlier on the day my husband was concerned on my obscene dress. He was worried for lewd remarks of public. I defied him, "Don't worry about that, Manu. They won't make a pass when they see I'm with a MAN."

The person I claimed to be a MAN was in apathetic contemptuous mood of defaming me. On other side, the person I had never considered a MAN was worried for my pride and toiling hard to preserve my dignity. I had earlier considered sexual power and well endowment were synonyms with MAN. He was lacking of these traits, traits acquired by gift; He had no role to play. But he was superior on the traits cultivated by a person. He was a real MAN.

Back home, he apologized to Prem. My tension got over. Prem continued his vulgar display of cupping and pinching my ass in presence of him till I took leave for refreshing. By that time, it was clear to me of Prem’s intentions. My meek submission was not going to save me from public humiliation. When my husband went for bath, I cautioned Prem not to intimidate my husband in future and was ready to take the risk. I made him clear that I would risk my life for life of my husband.  I risked Prem’s threat of blackmailing and defied him. I maintained physical distance from him. I showered my love and affection to my husband in his presence.

In privacy of our room, I corrected my earlier statement. I praised Manu for his manly behaviour, "I was proud of you Manu. It takes a REAL MAN to say sorry when he knows he is wrong."

Though I defied Prem and cautioned him, I was in terror. I knew Prem’s character. It was clear to me that Prem enjoyed seeing him in feminine dress.  Prem enjoyed bedding his wife with his full knowledge. Prem was enjoying his debacle and fear.  It satisfied his ego. He would not harm him, till he remained submissive.  Prem was happy with his apology. Prem’s ego was satisfied. Vipul resurfaced in my memory. I did not want my husband face same condition. I encouraged him in sissy dressing while I continued searching for graceful exit from Prem’s clutch.                                 

I was wrong again in assessment of Prem’s character fully. I knew, he was an egoistic person. I failed to realise his egoism could be so cruel and gruesome. Next day was Monday, first working day of week. In the morning, I was in bed, when he progressed to Prem’s room for towelling.  Prem injured his left hand on flimsy ground. He was probably punished for not wearing sissy dress. My showering love & affection in his presence could be another reason.I got scared like dead. My submission was completed.

On way to hospital, Prem maligned me once more.  He pretended to leave if I desired, knowing very well that I could not take risk asking him to leave. He projected me a slut sleeping with him on my purpose. I had to digest this ignominious abetment on my character. My mistake was boomeranging on me.  Luckily, his hand injury was not grave. We were saved. I fabricated a story on his injury. I could not divulge the truth for the sake of my societal honour.

Back home, I had a tough time explaining him reasons for not letting Prem leave. I had to make lame excuses. He did not protest much. Most probably, he understood my limitations, my physical constraints. He was ashamed of his sexual power. He was ashamed for not able to satisfy me in bed. Prem’s torment had added another dimension to it. I wanted him to be proactive not to irk Prem.  Prem was a physically strong arrogant man in comparison with him. I was looking for his safety. I narrated him the real story of Prem involving Rachna and Vipul. My aim was not to terrorise him. I wanted him to safe guard himself avoiding provocation with Prem.  I allowed Prem more privileges over me to divert his attention from my husband. I started showering him with kisses at every opportunity. I wanted him to divert attention from my husband. I wanted him to be psychologically depressed not to raise any direct confrontation with Prem. I could not find a better way to tide over the situation.

In spite of my all efforts to isolate my husband, Prem found his way to bully him during my absence. Due to some strange reasons, Prem always avoided bullying him in my presence. He was afraid of me on something. I did not realise the real reason at that time. He was afraid of security officer. He was afraid of my knowledge on his past crime with Vipul. He was afraid of me approaching security officer complaining against him. I did not realise that at that time. I was afraid on my existence. I was terrified on his blackmailing.

Prem started exerting his authority in more prominent way. There was no question for my husband towelling him with his left arm casted. He wanted me fresh from tiredness in his bed. He arranged for gym for both of us. He found out a new way to display his prized trophy every morning. He fixed my duty to wake him up every morning with a blowjob. Once I had slapped him for the same! 

The template was for next two weeks routine, starting with Tuesday, the next day of my husband’s casting, with some variation remained similar. Every day, I would get up early and prepare Prem for gym. My husband would wait for our return after preparing coffee. I would give bath to him, dress up for office. Prem would drop him to office and on return journey would drop him a few blocks away from our house, a 10 minutes walking distance to purchase jasmine gajra. Prem would sexually torture me to quell, knowing very well my husband was waiting outside. Night in bed, I would manipulate him to be proactive, wearing sissy dressing, and not to lose hope.

Many times I requested Prem to stop this office return torture. I did propose to come to his bed at night, but he did not heed to my request.

As an exception, on Wednesday, Prem planned for more humiliation for my husband, he planned for creampie.  He forced me to feed my husband with his semen. I had to do it. For the first time I gave my head to my husband, while feeding him Prem’s load. He was excited, he was happy on my lips on his shaft.

On Friday Prem coerced me to a new level. He planned for a liquor party after dinner and my dress code also. He wanted to enjoy his woman with wine. He penetrated me right on sofa in the hall keeping my husband captivated in his room. I was not a regular drinker. Soon I had no clear sense of the proceedings. Vaguely I remembered, I had a satisfying orgasm. I learned in the middle of night that Prem had forced my husband to lick my semen flooded pussy.

Next day morning Prem claimed ownership of my body completely.  He threatened to pull out his balls in the event he touches the body owned by him. I remembered Vipul. I got frightened remembering Wednesday; I had given my head to my husband. I cautioned him again and again, "No matter how Prem might provoke you with words or actions, do NOT mention, suggest or discuss with him, what happened on Wednesday night, OK?"

We went for a movie together. I was dressed in sari. Prem continued to display his ownership in the movie hall. He continued fondling my breast right beside my husband. All my attempts went vain to stop his bizarre activity. Embarrassed and dejected, I sent my husband to fetch snacks & cool drinks. He was not returning. I got panicky and came out of hall in search of him. I located him speaking with a couple. I approached them. Heaven broke on my head. The couple was Manu’s college friends, Puja & Aslam. They recognized me of visiting previous week in obscene dress. They had observed his wife had been groped by another man in open. It did not end there. To complete my destruction, Prem joined. They correctly recognised Prem as the person accompanied me in movie hall. They did remember the vulgarity of Prem’s relentless grouping my ass in public. I wanted to die. I wanted to die on spot.

Puja & Aslam had permanent tattoos in their hands. Embarrassed in morbid shyness I diverted their attention on their tattoo.  

Our honour was at stake. We were fortunate that they were not very close to him. But it could have been different. I could have been traced by my friends, his close friends or even by his office colleagues. The very reason of my submission was proved to be suicidal. Back home, I charged Prem. I made him clear that, I was not part of his evil plan of blatant exposure of my body any more. He accepted on condition of my shifting to his room. I was not in a position to stop his sexual tortures. My husband was well aware of my regular sleeping with Prem. By shifting to his room, at least he would be spared from standing outside in humiliation. I agreed.

On Sunday morning, he fixed shifting day for forthcoming Saturday. He wanted his woman to be comfortable with him in bed. He handed me a phone no to fix appointment for Ac repair on Saturday. As a token of his ownership, he fixed tattoo with A.A on my midriff. He got the idea from tattoos of Puja & Aslam.

My husband did not take the tattoo lightly. On Monday morning, while bathing, he complained about tattoo with A.A. He thought it was synonym with Amir Ali. I pacified him. But he thought otherwise. He removed it that night. I got scared of Prem. I was proved correct. Prem bullied him next day morning keeping me at a bay.

He phoned me to inform of his decisions of removing cast immediately. I vehemently opposed and finally he agreed for Friday. On insistence, he revealed of his decision due to Prem. He had been bullied that morning and wanted to join gym to improve his strength to fight Prem. I sensed danger. I begged him to change his mind, "Don't be silly, Manu. You'll only be looking for a fight. Do join a gym, but do it after Prem leaves, OK? I don't want more fights. I'll talk to him, and make sure he doesn't start up an unprovoked fight with you, OK?"

I scolded Prem on his arrival that day evening as coward. I threatened him of booking him to security officer on another instance of bullying him. I made him clear that, I was ready to risk my honour due to leakages of my photos, to safeguard my husband. I denied him sex that evening. Prem surrendered to my threat but I failed to understand of his weakness. He cited of his jealousy of I being touched by other man other than him. He claimed ownership of my body. He promised not to touch my husband, once I shift to him.

Prem purchased me a yellow gorgeous sari and backless blouse for shifting ceremony. The repair crew were his friends and he wanted to introduce his prized woman to them. The instruction was clear. After bath she had to dress in that sari blouse flaunting her curves. She must be without any undergarments.He planned to take her to his bed in presence of her husband immediately on repair of Ac. Any violation may lead to disrobing in presence of crew members.

Friday, I reached my husband’s office to take him to hospital. He ignored all my calls. Did Prem inform him about my shifting to Prem’s room next day? Was it the reason for him to ignore my calls? I managed to get him near to his office. Soon it was evident that my anxiety was wrong. He had no idea of my planned shifting to Prem. I enjoyed a few hours with my husband after a long period keeping aside my mental hostility. I did realise what I was missing and would be missing in near future. Removal of casting was uneventful. Finding no deterioration, I got relieved. I was reminded of tough days were ahead in front of him.  His physical fitness was important to me. Doctor advised for rest for his hand for another two weeks.

Jaya intervened, “But how did you know the exact date and time of doctor’s appointment? Manu did not tell you.”

“Since Tuesday, the day Prem bullied him for removing my tattoo, he was avoiding me completely. He was not even looking at my face. Earlier, he was jolly during our shared bath in the morning. Since that day, he did not show any enthusiasm. In bed also his attitude was cold. I had my own problems. The forthcoming tremor pre-occupied my brain completely. I was on search for a suitable explanation for my shifting to Prem. I was scared to disturb his resolute. I could not ask him. I contacted the hospital for details.”

“I see. What happened then after?”

Back home, I indicated him to switch over to sissy dress again. His continuing to sissy dress would avoid confrontation with Prem. I did not want Prem to physically hurt him again. He was insisting for normal dress. I had to threaten him. I had to remind him again about Rachna-Vipul."I'm advising you in YOUR interest, Manu. I'd rather not see what happened to Vipul happen to you. And it could get worse, if you really want to get into physical fights with someone you KNOW is..."

That day evening Prem rehashed me of my duties on next day. He reminded me of dress code and introduction part. He was jovial of getting me in his bed for coming days every night.

Saturday morning I put my best efforts not to disappoint Prem. I took extra precaution to entertain his Ac repair crew friends as his woman. I was afraid of being disrobed in presence of them. He did not miss a single chance to show off my body in front of them by feeling and groping my breast and private part. He was eager to display his ownership to his friends. I made many vain attempts to restrict him finally surrendered to my fate. He appreciated me in between for my assets and efforts. He was cheerful on my submission. Once the repair was over, my husband went ahead to clear the bill. I was happy not being disrobed in presence of the Ac crew.

Prem led me to his room. He stopped me from closing the door. My begging fell into dump ears.  My disrobing started with my blouse. He unknotted the knots of strings on my back to fondle my free breasts from behind. I heard some footsteps. Apprehending my husband, I jumped to bed freeing myself from clutches of Prem.  Hurriedly I could cover my exposed back and face with sari pallu. I was wrong. The person was one of his friends re-appeared to collect some tools. It was a ploy. Prem did it deliberately to break all my spirits. I saw my husband standing on the threshold of door disbelieving.

Immediately on his exit, Prem picked me from bed and quickly disrobed me removing my sari – petticoat. I was placed on all fours, knees wide apart to match his erected tool. He lubricated his tool with mucus before entering me. I heard the closing of main door followed by some approaching footsteps. There could not be any mistake. My husband must be coming. Prem was pistoning in and out of me. Prem had bedded me earlier also in presence of him. But there was some barrier, a hell lot of difference from present situation.  In utter shame I buried my face in the bed. I fervently prayed for him not to come. I did not want him to witness. I did not want him to be disgraced along with me.

I did not see him coming. I felt the presence of him. Prem’s action on my body distinctly made me feel the difference. He was thrusting in and out with his all might gripping my hips tightly. I engulfed my screams within myself. I clogged my jaws forcefully not to accept defeat. He was causing me unbearable pain. He increased his thrust. He was pushing more and more into me on every thrust. I could not withstand any more. I accepted my defeat. I wailed in pain, "Aaaaaaaah...Aaaahhhhh...slower please, Amir....Aaaaaahhhh...." Prem completed the process of converting me as his sex slave. He completed the process of ultimate humiliation of my husband.

Prem continued his perverted pleasure. My body was under his control. I started thinking of next. I was not much conscious on Prem’s onslaught then after. I was worried for facing my husband and aftermath. Was there any justification for me to live? Live with all hatred of my husband. There was no question of love. No husband of this world could forgive his wife, leaving aside love. What were the options left with me? He can seek divorce and leave me for another wife. I had no place to go. Neither could I go back to my parents nor with Prem. Moving with Prem was equivalent to become his mistress, his personal whore. He would have sold me to flesh world. My mistakes had brought me to this situation. Ending life was easier. Committing suicide was the only option left for me. The immediate hurdle was to face my husband. Would I be able to live up my face to him?

And I could. Not only I did face him, I manipulated him, blamed him as an explanation for my bizarre behaviour. I blamed him for lack of attachment whereas; the flow of incidents demonstrated the lack of attachment on my part. I blamed him for keeping quiet for long three weeks from the time he was aware of my physical relationship with Prem. He did not protest. The truth was I did not allow him to confront me. The truth was Prem was tormenting him physically. I had knowledge about it before his hand injury. I could not protect him from Prem’s belligerent assault. The truth was I only forced him accept Prem’s staying with us against his willingness. The truth was I only allowed Prem to seduce me, take me to his bed. The truth was I concealed truth from him for purpose. The truth was I coerced him to fulfil my dream of attaining my motherhood.

I could do all above for my husband only. He only had given me the strength. He assured me of his love. I asked him, “do you hate me now, Manu?"

He countered, "YOU sleep with another man, Kavi. A man who bullies me all the time, and enjoys humiliating me. You join him and rub it in my face. And you're accusing ME of hating you?"

I asked, "So do you think I hate you, Manu?"

He countered again, "I don't know if you hate me, Kavi. But I know you despise me. You have no respect for me. And I don't think you love me."

I got my answer. He was hopelessly in love with me. In spite of so much humiliation, he could not stop but loving me. I was ensured that he won’t me leaving pushing me into hell. He decided my next course of action without him knowing. I could not die. I had to live for my husband. I had to surrender to Prem till I could find out a solution. It was my destiny. I could not tell him of my sufferings. I could not tell him that my sufferings were no way less than his. His sufferings were visible. My sufferings were invisible. His sufferings were known to me. My sufferings were confounded within me.

He questioned me about truth behind my sleeping with Prem before marriage. I accepted. He referred Prem as my boyfriend. Even at that crucial moment I got irked at his reference. I vehemently objected as "EX-BOYFRIEND!!! NOT BOYFRIEND!!!”  He continued stressing accepting me Prem as my boyfriend. Finally I surrendered from argument. I could only tell him, "Things are not necessarily what they look like."

That day I had to confuse him. I had to divert his attention from truth. His hiding of truth on ‘incidents of Saturday’ had pained me. It did not occur in my mind that, I had hid many things from him. I was selfishly thinking of facts he had hid from me. My behaviour was more bizarre than his. The mere thought of he can hid something from me was causing me pain. The fact that he did not believe me was acute concern for me. His hiding of facts had no connection of my shifting to Prem. I took it as an opportunity to camouflage his mind. I projected it indirectly as the reason of my shifting. I wanted his mind to be pre-occupied in that direction.

Inquisitively Jaya asked, “You did not clarify the boyfriend and Ex-boyfriend paradox. Your irritation was clear on mention of boyfriend. Can you elaborate?”

“I always considered boyfriend is the person with whom you share a romantic relationship. To whom you can trust and depend. To whom you can confer your distress and seek comfort. A boyfriend is a person who will never cheat on you, who will always be ready to help you for your goodness. Merely sexual relationship cannot elevate somebody to a level of boyfriend. I was not sharing any romantic relationship with Prem. I hardly spoke to him with my mind. I rather did not believe him. My association with him was merged with unswerving interests.  I was being blackmailed by him. He could not be my boyfriend. “

I took a long pause.

Jaya nonchalantly expressed, “Manu was tormented with your boyfriend concept. Anyway, continue from your shifting.”

That night I went to Prem’s bedroom for the first time to sleep in his bed. For quite some time in past I was sleeping with him. But this was different. For the first time I walked in front of my husband to occupy Prem’s bed as his sexual partner. I could not look at my husband. My every step was taking to my destruction. I was dying internally from ........”.

Jaya intervened, “I can understand your mental turmoil. Keep it aside and concentrate on events. I am more interested on the events rather than your psychological explanation.”

I shivered at her rudeness. She had nothing to do with my pain and mental agony.  Painfully I acknowledged, “Sorry Jaya for exasperation. Henceforth, I will concentrate more on the events. “

After a pause I continued. That night I slept like a log. I surrendered to my previous two sleepless nights.  Next day, Sunday, Prem took me to mall to purchase new dresses for morning workout session; t-shirt to reveal midriff. Next, he wanted me to fix a permanent tattoo. I rejected his proposal vehemently. Finally, he settled for a temporary one. We returned home in the evening. The first thing Prem enforced on me to fix tattoo in my midriff with his initials A.A in commiseration to his possession of my body.

[+] 5 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. Finally AA is Amir Ali
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 10:59 PM)AjitKumar Wrote: Awesome update. Finally AA is Amir Ali

A.A was always Amir Ali for Prem, even in college, despite any denial by Kavita. And any way not the most important aspect.
[+] 1 user Likes choocha's post
Like Reply
Oh Man if you have written every episode then please post at one go. It's like you being Prem to my mind....
Like Reply
super update
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Chapter 34.4 will be updated today and with this Kavita's confession will end.

5 more to come of this chapter 34, out of them last 3 parts essentially contain analysis. Some revelation of truth.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Kavita

My submission in Prem’s bedroom continued in expected lines. Prem wanted to make a live show of our love making. He purposefully kept the bedroom door opened. He never allowed me close the door in night during his sexual odyssey with me. My husband stopped all communications with me except bare necessary ones. Contrary to earlier days, Prem was returning late. He had no reasons to come back early. My husband avoided speaking to me in the in the evenings also when I was alone. He was isolating himself in his shell. I also could not garner courage to disturb him. I continued to submit while trying to find solution to my plight.

Next Saturday, Prem forced me to mall again after lunch and as usual he was groping my ass. Suddenly we met Gowri. I had no idea whether Gowri had seen him groping me. He was forced to introduce me with her. He claimed her to be his fiancé. Gowri inquired about my husband. Apparently, she did not like my shopping with Prem while my husband was away in office. I informed her of our plan of visiting mall all together next day.

Enthusiastically Gowri informed, “In that case I may meet him here tomorrow itself. I have a plan to visit this mall tomorrow.”

Immediately I invited her to our house, “Even if you miss tomorrow, you can always drop in my house.  I look forward for your visit.”

She readily accepted my invitation. Keeping Prem beyond ear distance she playfully whispered at my ear, “You are looking dashing in your tattoo. What this A.A stands for? Is it special nickname of your husband? ”

I whispered back, “They are initials of my parent’s.”

Forcing amusement in her voice, she said, “You are giving more importance to your parents than your husband. He may start waterloo!”

I assured her, “My husband is very understanding and he does not object.”

Most probably she did not believe. At least I guessed from her air of expression.

Next day we visited the mall again. My husband was with us.  Gowri did not turn up.

Four days passed, I got a call from my mother-in law. My husband had invited them for a visit. She was explaining her difficulties to make a visit. She informed that she would discuss with my father-in law and decide accordingly.

My brain stopped functioning. He had invited his parents, apparently to drive Prem out! Wrongfully, he construed my role in not letting Prem out. He could not be blamed.  I had only two options in the event of their visit. Either prevail upon Prem to vacate temporarily or commit suicide. I was at the mercy of Prem. I could visualise every prospect of Prem exposing me. Only alternative of committing suicide was looming over my mind. At any cost I had to stop visit of my in-laws. Desperately, I threatened my husband on his return from office.

I exerted mental pressure on him, “I'll move out, Manu. Wherever. I'll probably move into Prem's company guest house, I believe he has one. Otherwise back home to my parents. And if I have to go back to my parents, I won't ever come back."

I continued building my pressure, "YOU find a way to retract your invitation, Manu. Otherwise, I'll do one of the following two things: either I’ll leave, or I'll stay with Prem in the guest bedroom, your parents can stay with you in our bedroom, how about that?"

He did not commit anything. My threatening was impractical. Only practicality was my committing suicide. I denied sex and informed Prem about intending visit of my in-laws. I omitted my husband’s interference in the scenario and told him, “Prem, I received a call from my mother-in law. They are planning a visit shortly to check on Manu.”  I put the blame on Prem, “You only had brought this by injuring him.”

Prem accepted his mistake. He agreed to vacate temporarily. I was still afraid. There was every chance of my husband spilling out the bin. Even, neighbours were not safe specially, Arun. Best solution was  retracting the invitation by him. In the night I could not sleep. I tossed various possibilities of forcing him to agree on retraction. I knew his weakness over me. I remembered his maddening behaviour seeing tattoo with A.A letters on my body. I decided to strain on his weakness to win over him. I made another mistake in rush rather than waiting. Next morning, during workout, I arranged display of my college day’s photos from Prem's stock with A.A belly ring pendant. They included some close ups with Prem also. I was confident he would retract out of his apprehensive predicament of loosing me to Prem.

In the morning, on return from workout, I tried to assess the effects on photo album display.  No visual sign of his loss of composure increased my discomfiture.  I was impatiently waiting for a call from him on retraction. Soon after lunch I got a call, it was from my mother-in law. She phoned me to inform their inability to visit at this stage. I got relieved off my tension. I requested her to inform her son also about her decision. Next she switched over to her never ending nagging persuasion of grand children. Whatever relaxation I enjoyed over the news of their non-visit wiped out completely. All my annoyance finally directed to him. He was only to be responsible for all these. I wanted him to suffer for my plight. I wanted revenge on his coercing. I wanted him to witness the ugly display of me union with Prem in bed. That night, I arranged for bed lamp and first time actively participated in bed encouraging Prem. I wanted my husband to suffer. I wanted him to split in pain. I saw his silhouette in semi darkness. My mind went into total rampage. I moaned more imagining his pain than my pleasure. Finally it was over. His silhouette disappeared. I took my revenge. Satisfied mentally and physically, I looked back over the incidents. Grief took over me soon. He had been punished for my fault. Intentionally I punished him more which was avoidable. My fragile temperament had back treated my love.  Growing frustration was crushing me. Unable to resist my exasperation, stealthily I made a visit to him. He was sleeping peacefully. I wanted to be on his side, I wanted to cuddle him, I wanted him to understand that whatever he had observed was not true. I did not do anything. I was afraid of being discovered by Prem. I was afraid of Prem’s blackmailing could turn true. I returned back dejected, thinking it was over.

It was not over. Next day morning Prem forced me to wear more revealing dress for workout and pressurised me for the belly ring. I had only opened the forgotten chapter. I only had to be blamed. I tried to evade stating the pendant was not with me and piercing had closed. Prem insisted for fresh piercing and order for a new pendant. I had to agree. It was not end to my previous night’s fiasco. Prem forced me to keep the bed lamp on every night. He found a new weapon to disgrace my husband and display of his domination on me.

I went ahead with belly piercing. I was feeling an irresistible desire to meet my husband in privacy since my fiasco on last Friday.    I had to mollify his depression and improve his attachment. The pressure was mounting on me without any ray of hope in near vicinity. Finally, Thursday night opportunity opened up. Prem asked me to vacate on weekend for Gowri.

Gowri was to make a visit in our house on Friday. She would be spending the weekend with us. Prem asked me on Thursday night to shift to my husband’s room during weekends. One day I walked out of our bedroom with my luggage. This day, I could not return to our bedroom without his permission. In shameful trepidation, I called him for permission to spend weekend in his bed. He graciously accepted with a lot of concerns. He could have refused me. He did not. He was a gentleman. With heavy heart I shifted my all my luggage without leaving a trace.

My husband was worried about the future of Gowri. A man apparently lost his wife and uncertain of his own life was worried for another woman’s future. The evidence of true character of my husband made me dwarf. We made joint outing on Saturday and Sunday. Prem tried to touch me inappropriately on several times without notice of Gowri. Friday night I initiated sex with my husband but failed to excite him. Saturday night he wanted me physically. I could not as I had periods. I could not tell him my physical constraints, I was feeling shy. I could not come out of my upbringing taboo about period.    Finally, I managed giving him my head.

Gowri went back Monday morning. Prem returned early from office boiling with anger. My husband had SMSed Gowri against Prem’s caution. I could understand the psychology of him immediately. He was playing the role of saviour against Prem’s interest. My valiant try to pacify Prem failed. I got scared seeing Prem’s mood of punishing him. He was behaving like a mad creature. Prem assaulted him brutally on his arrival in my very presence. I meekly witnessed the physical torture helplessly. Finally, I offered my body to pacify Prem.  Prem rapped me. It was not new to be rapped by Prem. This time he was a wild animal. My ordeal continued for long time. Forcefully tightening my jaws, I managed to control my painful wail not to reach my husband. I had full of apathy for Prem. I continued my brain storming process on various possibilities. I was standing almost on a point of no return. Prem had rumbled my life. The worst scenario I could think of ending my life. I decided. It can’t be continued. He can’t be allowed to blackmail me lifelong and bully my husband.

Once he finished, I spat on him and slapped across his face. He was taken aback. I quickly readied myself for going out. Prem got hold on me just before the main door. I slapped him again congratulating him for behaving like a coward. Scornfully I shrilled at him, “I tolerated everything for my husband and you bastard tortured him! I am going to security officer to confess my crime and report your part also. Go ahead, have your way to expose me. I no longer worried for my reputation.” Prem surrendered. His cowardiceness got exposed.  He accepted all his misbehaviour and promised not to repeat, leaving aside blackmailing. Rejecting his pleadings, I stepped forward.  It was my turn to be astonished. I never expected him to succumb by the name of security officer. He fell on my feet for mercy. I had no clear evidence against him to submit to security officer. Prem was also aware of it. Still he surrendered just on the prospect of my reaching security officer.

He was no more an arrogant person. Immediately I sensed something greatly wrong with him in the unlawful world. Prem continued to butter. He professed his sincere love towards me. He tried to explain in hardest way that whatever he had done were expression of his blind love. Blackmailing theory was nothing but a clever ploy to woe me. I spat and kicked him while roaring, “Marvellous job done Prem, congrats, though I don’t blame you alone for everything. It’s most unfortunate that I allowed a silly beast in our house. Get out of my house immediately.”

Prem continued begging forgiveness. I continued thrashing him.  I spat on him again and again. Prem did not react except begging for mercy. He was begging for not to be thrown out of the house. He was begging for not informing Gowri anything. Prem was no longer a threat to me.  Though I did not buy his explanation, still I relented. I wanted to analyse and decide the correct steps. I scornfully informed, “I will decide your fate tomorrow. You go to your room. Be ready for consequences for any slip by you, even if that translates my own destruction. I hate you Prem.”

Once Prem went to his room, I could concrete. It was clear; I could throw Prem out any time. Whatever damage had been done to my husband could not be reversed. I could asses a clear chance of completing my original plan. At least, I could try to save him from exposure of being impotent. I went back to my original planning. Opportunity had been created again for harnessing my goal. Internally I concluded, “I will be most fertile during end of coming week. If God wants, I will be bestowed by that time. Safely I can ask Prem to leave by end of three weeks.”  He blackmailed me to achieve his goal. I decided to blackmail him to keep him under control. Same time I planned for creating evidence to keep him subdued.

Later, in the night I managed my husband to come out of his confinement for dinner. In bed that night, he asked me, if I had enjoyed sex after his brutal physical humiliation. I could not tell him the truth. I could not tell him that I was brutally rapped. I forced a smile to deceive him. He spat on me hatred. It broke my heart. I continued to accomplish my mission to gain control over his anger. I badly wanted him to remain camouflaged. I accused him for creating self imposed destruction and advised continuing with sissy dressing. Next three weeks were utmost important to me. I successfully diverted his mind to his wilful act of hide & seek game and subsequent to his acceptance of sissy dressing. The untold incidents of that Saturday were trump card for me for keeping his mental spirit subdued, while I continued planning for fulfilling my ultimate goal. I immediately stopped taking contraceptive pills, but continued to remove one pill everyday to create mask on my intention.

Next day morning I visited mall. This time I was selecting sissy dresses; more derogatory and humiliating. I called Prem after lunch. I forced him to save body hair and get photographed at different poses, a few of them was enacting as eunuch. He was vociferously denying masturbating poses in absolutely nakedness. I forced him to sag while clicking. He was tamed beyond imagination. He was worse than my husband.

Jaya intervened again, “Did you find any change in your physical or mental behaviour after stopping the pills?”

“Yes, within three to four days, strong sexual urge completely vanished. No longer was I finding any form of irresistible uneasiness and did find myself more energetic. I did not have any knowledge of sex drug at that time. I considered my physical change as the elimination of induced side effects of pills.”

“OK, please continue.”

My husband’s mental spirit and love were amazed. Following day, he was ready to confess. I postponed our discussion till Friday. I was buying time. On Thursday, Prem informed me about Gowri’s weekend visit again. Neither was he enthusiastic about her visit nor I. He confessed about Gowri’s growing doubt on our relationship. He confessed that he had already portrayed my husband as cuckold and we had to make a showcase. His vulnerability was evident. Gowri was alien to me and she could have been an accomplice to Prem. Completion of three weeks window was still within my reach. I decided to make a show off and keep an eye on Gowri.

Jaya intervened, “So you started believing Prem?”

“No, I did not. I never believed him from the day he blackmailed me. I was always under impression that he was scheming something. But he was no longer a threat to me. His circumspection about security officer was beyond doubt. I had already fixed my target.  I was ready to take the calculated risk to achieve my goal.”

As planned, on Friday evening I dressed in a single piece semi transparent revealing short nightly. I wore a body colour full body camisole below it. I called my husband early and wistfully manipulated him in sissy dressing again. He was totally ignorant of Gowri’s visit. After early dinner we spent time seeing TV. On sound of calling bell, I made him open the door. The atmosphere was perfect for Gowri’s perception. He in sissy dressing and I in seductive dressing created atmosphere of his sissy cuckoldry. I saw Gowri glancing at him stealthily. To convince her beyond doubt, I handed over the empty milk glasses to him for cleaning. I observed curious painful look in Gowri’s eyes. Inside bedroom, we role-played. The very next day, I made him to serve coffee in bed.  I engaged him in all sorts of household activities to prove his cuckoldry in the eyes of Gowri, while we went for outing. He was caught red-handed eavesdropping same night. I was fortunate; Gowri did not open up any discussion. She helped me to preserve my dignity.

Sunday late evening, my husband approached me in the intervening period when Prem accompanied Gowri to drop her to her accommodation. He was hesitant but optimistic. I saw tear drops in his eyes. I could asses my indictments wrongfully placed at him. I was feeling bad for him. He wanted to explain his cross dressing fantasy. I knew the reason of his initial sissy dressing and I could comfortably guess the very reason of his present sissy dressing. His explanation had no significance. I accused him again for lack of attachment for keeping quiet on my affairs for long three weeks. The truth was I had manipulated him. The truth was my submission to Prem was due my own trepidation. However I could not accept the same to him. I indicated for two more weeks to end the ordeal. He was not happy. He had to accept. I pretended my inability to control Prem. Vaguely I hinted him about my other concerns with Prem which, I could not divulge. I was concerned about my social status. I was concerned about my parents and in-laws. I was concerned about my pregnancy.

Monday after lunch Prem informed me about a snag of his motorcycle and wanted lift from my husband. He agreed on my request, however was sceptical of getting bullied. I assured him for not to be afraid. I did not observe any visible disturbance in his behaviour, when he returned in the evening. Later at night I inquired with Prem about his trip. “It was nothing but some courtesy talk”, Prem informed.

Days passed as routine. My husband maintained his stoic distance from me. I also could not find much moral right to keep in touch with him. Gowri announced her third visit in the weekend. It was definitely a mild blow to derail my planning. Gowri’s visit necessitated to repeat the previous week’s demonstration.

Gowri visited for the 3rd weekend in a row. Weekend passed more or less in similar fashion like the previous one. She informed me about her intending visit to Chennai on forthcoming weekend to discuss over marriage proposal. I congratulated her on her mission. In presence of Gowri, I informed Prem to vacate by next Sunday. He was not happy but had to accept. During conversing with Gowri, I casually asked her to be careful about Prem’s motorcycle. Seeing her interest, I ended up describing his motorcycle snag on last Monday and how I helped him getting lift. She took keen interest on such petty incident!

Friday morning, immediately after both men departed for work, I visited parlour. Gowri called me for urgent face to face personal discussion. She was not ready to discuss over telephone. I inquired, if it could wait till her return from Chennai. She was deemed to travel to Chennai that weekend. She insisted for immediate discussion.

I got frightened. Was it something related to my husband? Did he contact her again? Of late he was utterly frustrated and there were every reason for his frustrations. Quite possible, he had confided everything to Gowri.

In shaky voice I inquired, “Just give me some hints Gowri. Tension will kill me otherwise. I can postpone my present engagement, if required.”

Gowri answered in lighter voice, “Didi, finish your activities peacefully. Even I also cannot rush immediately leaving my office. ”

She did not clarify anything to clear my suspicion. This time I asked directly, “Anything related to my husband? Did he contact you?”

Gowri got the point. This time she was clear in her answer, “No Didi. He did not contact me. I want to discuss something related to my future and I demand your tension free attention.” After a pause she added with serious concern in her voice, “I am sure Prem is scheming something behind us. I have proof. I want to discuss with you in person.”

She suggested for evening on condition of shunting out Prem during our discussion. My mind veered to possible reasons for her anxiety. She was definitely hiding something. Prem figured in her discussion. Was she already aware of our secret relationship? Or it may be another trap by Prem to put me in fresh trouble? This unexpected development occupied my mind completely. It was a blow to my planned activities. My husband called me when I was least expecting it. I could observe loss of optimisms and nervousness in his voice. He was desperate on two weeks promise by me. He was apparently expecting Prem leaving by Friday itself. I wished I could inform him about my plan. Discussion with Gowri had put me back into my self-imposed shell again. I informed him about Sunday when Prem will be leaving. I asked him to show some patience. His discontentment was evident from his voice. Unable to continue conversation further, I abruptly hung my phone.

Rest of the time, my mind remained preoccupied with all possible outcomes. In the evening I was completely zoned out ignorant of return of my husband. I gained my senses only with phone call of Gowri. Presence of belly ring pendant evaporated from my mind.  I discovered my mistake only after Gowri pointed out.  I made an unfortunate display of my belly ring pendant to my husband in presence of others. The same belly ring pendant I had figured in Prem's album!

Later in the evening, I had a discussion with Gowri, sending Prem out for getting dinner from restaurant. Gowri wanted my opinion on her decision to snap her relationship with Prem. She confessed, Prem had manipulated her projecting my husband as cuckold. She disclosed Prem’s evil intention to get me pregnant projecting my husband as cuckold. Motorcycle snag was falsely conspired by Prem to get access to my husband. Prem’s conspiracy put me in jeopardy. I regretted my decision of stopping pills. I prayed for my period to return by next weekend. During discussion, she relentlessly persuaded me to consult psychiatrist about my husband’s apparent cuckoldry. I had to agree. I could not afford Gowri knowing the truth. Gowri knowing truth would create only complexity in my already complicated life. Moreover, I was not ensured of her trustworthiness. Frightened of consequences, I resumed pills immediately. Frantically, I shifted pill strip to my handbag. I also removed the belly ring pendant to stack in my handbag.

After some initial hiccups on Saturday, I had detailed discussion with Dr. Preethi on Sunday. She found me sex drug addict. My contraceptive pills were adulterated. It was a shock for me. Prem had conspired everything behind me. I confessed virtually everything except my pregnancy related issues. She advised me to refrain from any kind of sexual activities not only physically but mentally also. She further stressed more on concentrating on my husband’s psychology and physical health rather than concentrating on gathering proof against Prem for punishment. She advised me not to approach security officer immediately as my husband could have been implicated in false cases. I had totally ignored this possibility as a novice. She drove her points in my brain that his well-being was the need of the hour and not Prem’s punishment. She also reinforced that the characters like Prem are basically coward and they would never publish the indiscriminating pictures they use for blackmailing as it could be a definitive proof of their crimes. I should not have any problem to drive him out. She scolded me for wearing the belly ring depicted with A.A, as it could send wrong message to my husband. He could be pushed to deep depression. She reinforced for early medical consultation of my husband. I discarded the pendant in hospital itself. Back home I was shocked at the decoration of Prem’s bedroom. The environment was clear reflection of Dr Preethi’s diagnosis. My husband was already locked in his room. Luckily, Prem was not available. We hurriedly restored back the bedroom to its previous state. I hid all the pills to a safe place in kitchen. I did not have any knowledge of Prem following us in clinic.

When Prem returned, I charged him for not vacating the house. He cited reasons of my absence and agreed to vacate on Monday after dropping Gowri to works.

On Monday morning I requested my husband for taking off for medical consultancy. He did not pay any attention. Finding his mobile switched off, I contacted his office to be informed that he was in seminar.  Evening Gowri informed that, Prem had been thrashed by his colleague in his office for showing decency against her in public place. When Prem was back in night, I took the first opportunity to ask him to leave next day morning. My husband returned late visibly tired but composed. By the time I joined him in bed, he slept. I remained awake for long thinking about Dr Preethi’s cautionary advices and possible consequences.

By the time I got up next morning, my husband was leaving for office. He was leaving earlier than his usual timings. I presumed it as the time compensation for previous day seminar.  Soon after, Prem vacated leaving his mobile and albums. I held them in reserve as possible testimony of his crime. My husband’s phone was not reachable like previous day.  After lunchtime, I got information of his resignation when I contacted his office. I got scared. It was night 10 pm and he did not came back. Perplexed, I informed Gowri and she indicated of visiting me at the earliest. For God’s grace he returned in the night. I informed him about Prem’s eviction and when I was about to follow him to bedroom, calling bell sounded. Presuming Gowri, I opened the door. Prem re-surfaced.  My husband misinterpreted and locked himself in the bedroom. Prem was begging for night stay citing reason of his tenant’s refusal on prejudice to inauspicious date. I forced him to go out and closed the door.

I spend the night on sofa drooling. Next day before dawn, may be midnight, after my husband departed, Prem rapped me brutally. He was hiding outside apartment. He was taking revenge on me. His original plan was to reduce me to a drug addicted sex slave for his narcotics business. Finding me consulting psychiatrist, he was afraid of getting exposed. He re-planned to kill me and falsely implicate my husband. He was boasting his plan in details during my ordeal. He was taking revenge of his humiliation of farewell party in college days. Finding right opportunity, I pounded his testicles and could escape narrowly. Before losing my sense, I could successfully latch him in our bedroom. Subsequently he was arrested. I regained sense to find me in hospital.

Gowri shifted to our house. My husband was not traceable. He vanished not only from my life but also from my known world. I had no clue about him. I started avoiding phone calls from my parents and in-laws. I had no courage to answer their calls.

Two more incidents shook me entirely.

The first one was my parents. They came to know about my sexual violation and the reasons. I was not sure about the source of their information. They denied all relationship with me. Righteously, they preferred my death!

The other one was my in-laws. They visited Bangalore to beg me for the life of their son. They should have loathed me, thrashed me. I deserved that kind of treatment. Instead, they begged to me. I could not utter a single word.

Free time was unbearable. I took up a job to make my living. I badly needed it not only for money, but also for relieving tension. External occupation made my life simpler. At least I could get some relief from my agony. I was confident my husband would come back some day. He would give me a chance to confess my crime. I was looking ahead for his return.

Finally, he returned. He returned along with you crushing my all hopes. I could not get access to him under your protection. He was not giving any attention to me. I could not find traces of my husband known to me for four years in present Manu. One side his refusal to recognise me and on the other side your jovial attachment had all effect in my mind. I became jealous on you. You were snatching my life, my rights. I hated you. I got infuriated on him. Even after knowing my terrible plight, he was inflicting pain. I construed his actions were deliberate to humiliate me. I presumed it as his revengeful actions. I could not blame him totally either. I had my share of irresponsibilities. Circumstantial evidence indicated his presence in my room at dead of night. I found a ray of light of uniting with my husband. I desperately, decided to initiate discussion with my husband. I did not get my chance. You both suddenly disappeared. My suspicion grew strong on his revengeful attitude, more so on you.

Same weekend, by coincidence, I discovered all money withdrawn from our joint account. It followed with revelations that our house deed gone missing along with all his credentials. Gowri confessed me about your acquaintance with her fortnight ago and retrieving all information about me. I construed it as an act of treachery by my husband. Your acquaintance with him was fresh in my memory. I got irked beyond imagination. I was devastated by the blatant attack. It shook me on my very existence. Unfortunately, immediate aftermath, he visited for confession. My hapless mind took everything in negative. I was agitated beyond control. I refused to listen and blamed him squarely as a conspirator. I misbehaved with him. I blamed him for my life debacles. He tried his best to pacify me. Finally, dejected on my irresponsible filthy attitude, he asked for hatred. I failed to control my despair. I forced him to resign again. I submitted to my destitute. I spat on him.

By the time, we got credentials of his transparency; I was ruined of everything. I was ruined of my love; I was ruined of my life.  Unable to bear mental trance, I got disintegrated into pieces, I attempted suicide. I did not die. Death evaded me again. Gowri saved me. My punishment was due.

[+] 6 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Greatly narrated flashback by kavita's POV....

Now it's time to cross examination of kavita by jaya...To be followed by Jaya's analysis

...... Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Rocking... Keep it up.. keep it up....
[+] 1 user Likes Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply
Wow no words.......
Manu was humiliated to the core infront of Every other characters in the story and she somehow let it pass but just when it came time to love her husband and listen to him or have conversation with him about her plight, her pride took over her. In front of gowri she could humiliate Manu but cannot hug or love him because pride took over. What is this pride.......so hollow

Both the characters clearly suffered their own self imposed fears.

Waiting for next very eagerly......hats off to you Manasi....
Thanks for giving us such a wonderful narration and story....
Like Reply
Very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply
WHEN KAVITA'S MOTHER-IN-LAW TALKED ABOUT GRANDCHILDREN KAVITA GOT ANGRY & HAS ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE WITH PREM KNOWING HER HUSBAND IS WATCHING SHE MOAN LOUD I MEAN WHAT KIND OF WIFE SHE IS PREM BLACKMAILED HER BULLY HER HUSBAND

MAY BE KAVITA IS INFERTILE

HINTS
1=FIRST SEX AFTER PREM ARRIVAL SHE WANT TO GET
PREGNENT SO NO PROGECTION HAPPEN 6-7 MONTH
BEFORE
2=PREM bangD HER AFTER MANU'S DEPARTURE 4-5 MONTH
AGO (in both cases or whole story there is no condom)
3=KAVITA'S MOTHER PROBLEM ABOUT PREGNENCY
(GENETICS)

JJS
[+] 1 user Likes Its_Saad's post
Like Reply