Adultery Lockdown & Uncle
HAPPY ASHTAMI TO ALL MY READERS

[Image: 5f944266d4491.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good to see you back.. ?
Like Reply
(24-10-2020, 08:36 PM)HB201415 Wrote: HAPPY ASHTAMI TO ALL MY READERS

festive  greetings to all
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Heart 
Shuvo Bijoya to the author and all the members ....

From now on, after every log-in, I'll come here and comment "Update Plzz"
[+] 1 user Likes Bholanaath's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
HB201415, wow wow .. excellent description .. It seems everything is happening in front of my eyes ..
read it all in one go ..

stupendous effort yourock ...

Already shagged 3 times for lovely SUMI, will love to continue shagging with your writhings ..
Hope you won't mind... Namaskar
Like Reply
(27-10-2020, 09:26 PM)Bholanaath Wrote:
Shuvo Bijoya to the author and all the members ....

From now on, after every log-in, I'll come here and comment "Update Plzz"

Festive Greetings Dude.. banana banana
Like Reply
(14-06-2020, 03:31 AM)HB201415 Wrote: Lockdown made our sex life start flaying again and . . .  devil2

I completely, lockdown has made our life also sooo spicy :-) more n more sex.
Like Reply
(14-06-2020, 03:35 AM)HB201415 Wrote: Did you people like my wife? Her back, her panty, her ass.  When i proposed I should write the incident, Sumi (my wife) suggested the name of the real incident/event which I am penning down and volunteered for writing the name of the story on her back and post it as a book cover.

Hope she also gets some comments. Obviously erotic will be great.

--Thanks in advance (HB).

Brother truly great story. Love the Narration.  Kind of in similar boat :-) 

Please continue to write. Addicted to your thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
Like Reply

Wow such a sexy hot housewife, reading your story has made me really hot and i am sweatinh in this cold weather.
I would love to grope your wife one day, i just started imagining the scenario already, i an predator on the hunt for my new pray while i spot both of you getting in the queue of the ganapati/durga temple or pandal in the peak festive season with the sea of crowd and i see the wife your wife getting in line behind you so i also get behind her mesmerised by her sexy protruding assglobes for a while i test the waters by just touching her ass with my hand for brief seconds i will think maybe she noticed and want to enjoy it or it is just my imagination but unbeknowest to me you guys are already onboard with this.

As my courage increased i will keep palm of ny right hand over her ass ahhhh just the heat coming off from her sexy body is making my knees weak as i enjoy the soft globes of hers over her very thin saree while you her husband gets pushed to the sideby line due to crowd, now due to crowd and my sheer will i have stuck myself from behind to your wife ahhh my erect dick was already roaming over her asscheeks trying to find that deep valley called asscrack my chest stuck over her half naked back in blouse my face all of it in her long silky hairs smelling her oil fragrance if anybody else would have seen us they would have thought us as husband and wife, we were that much stuck tightly to and against each other i could feel her moving her ass moving backwards trying to settlevin my dick over her asscrackk 
But then i saw you her husband very next to me in next line looking at both of us i made my face innocentl trying to prove to you that this was due to crowd pushing but i being very horny just kept my hands on either side of her hips while i caress and grind mysekf over her sexy gaand in the name of crowd as i could see her head titling backwards and eyes closing in ectasy so were mine and i could see with my half closed eyes you her husband watching and enjoyingthis erotic meeting between your wife and an unknown guy.

Pardon my english  i am not that much good at it hope both of you like my little imaginative tale got inspired by your shared incidents and being an groper i have had some such experiences  , i would love to share and make more such tales with both of you if you guys are up for it.
[+] 1 user Likes Sensuousguy's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2020, 03:15 AM)Sensuousguy Wrote: Wow such a sexy hot housewife, reading your story has made me really hot and i am sweatinh in this cold weather.
I would love to grope your wife one day, i just started imagining the scenario already, i an predator on the hunt for my new pray while i spot both of you getting in the queue of the ganapati/durga temple or pandal in the peak festive season with the sea of crowd and i see the wife your wife getting in line behind you so i also get behind her mesmerised by her sexy protruding assglobes for a while i test the waters by just touching her ass with my hand for brief seconds i will think maybe she noticed and want to enjoy it or it is just my imagination but unbeknowest to me you guys are already onboard with this.

As my courage increased i will keep palm of ny right hand over her ass ahhhh just the heat coming off from her sexy body is making my knees weak as i enjoy the soft globes of hers over her very thin saree while you her husband gets pushed to the sideby line due to crowd, now due to crowd and my sheer will i have stuck myself from behind to your wife ahhh my erect dick was already roaming over her asscheeks trying to find that deep valley called asscrack my chest stuck over her half naked back in blouse my face all of it in her long silky hairs smelling her oil fragrance if anybody else would have seen us they would have thought us as husband and wife, we were that much stuck tightly to and against each other i could feel her moving her ass moving backwards trying to settlevin my dick over her asscrackk 
But then i saw you her husband very next to me in next line looking at both of us i made my face innocentl trying to prove to you that this was due to crowd pushing but i being very horny just kept my hands on either side of her hips while i caress and grind mysekf over her sexy gaand in the name of crowd as i could see her head titling backwards and eyes closing in ectasy so were mine and i could see with my half closed eyes you her husband watching and enjoyingthis erotic meeting between your wife and an unknown guy.

Pardon my english  i am not that much good at it hope both of you like my little imaginative tale got inspired by your shared incidents and being an groper i have had some such experiences  , i would love to share and make more such tales with both of you if you guys are up for it.

Nice and sexy dude
[+] 1 user Likes iwantyouraa's post
Like Reply
You still alive mate
Like Reply
(15-06-2020, 07:08 PM)HB201415 Wrote: 29th March,
(Fifth day of lockdown)

“Get up lazy bum!” I pated my wife’s spongy big ass lobe making her fat round ass lobe jiggle for a moment. It is already 9 AM and still she is not up and out of bed.
“Umm! Leave me! It is holiday for me.” This is the same repetition of words by her for last couple of days when I try to get her up.
I could not insist much. For lifelong Sumi has always been up earlier than me. She has fulfilled every need and requirement of house before time. I waited for her to get up and out of bed.  She was out of bed at 9.30 AM. It has started now to become a problem. Morning used to be hectic for her. Giving me bed tea. Prepare breakfast for me and Rimi. Prepare separate kind of breakfast for my parents as they are old. Make Rimi ready for school. List is endless. Her hectic morning schedule comes to an end after Rimi goes to school. Rest of the day she does her daily house hold work taking her time.

But now her hectic morning schedule is completely gone. She don’t have to adhere to schedule. No office. No school. She can work at her leisurely pace. It is not that I have to get my tea or breakfast on exact time or Rimi has to get her milk on exact time. But regularly getting up so late may affect her health.

I need to give her something which will motivate her to get out of bed early as before.

We finished our breakfast, and lazily sat on sofa seeing the news. I have already finished reading whole of the news paper, every line of it. Sumi was sitting over the double sofa with her legs folded peeling vegetables lazily with a vegetable peeler, occasionally looking at the TV. She has occupied the full double sofa shoving me out to single one; putting the vegetables in one side of sofa and she sitting on the other side of double sofa. Her milky white leg partially peeped under her printed nighty. My cock twitched. I wanted to sit by her side and caress her legs. But I know it is not possible now. She will not like it at this time, when she is working, besides any moment our daughter may come up from downstairs. The TV channel started showing some actor and actresses routine at home in lockdown.

“See how Shilpa Shethay doing aerobics at home.” My wife exclaimed suddenly with excitement. “What a figure she has!”
She did some free hand and then started doing yoga. Arching, twisting and turning as if she is made of rubber.
“You can also have such figure!. . . If you do work-out regularly like them!”
She looked at me to judge if I am pulling her leg. I was like previous times determined to pull her leg a bit. However I made my face look serious.

Many times we had talked about her going to gym. And be in shape and have flexibility. It is not that she is disfigured. But as age progresses, some unwanted adipose tissues has started to get deposited here and there on her body. Till now deposition of fat does not make her look bad or disfigured. In actuality this deposition of fat on her ass had made it rounder and spongy and look more full and bulging out. In last four five years her 36 ass has grown more fleshy and sexier to 38. A big nice round fat ass.. And her old 36 panties when she wears are stretched to their limits. Some of them which were of cheaper variety and non stretchable has to be discard. And obviously we refilled her Almira with newly bought 38 sized panties. I have passion for she wearing sexy panties so I have also gifted her many sexy panties and replenished the old ones with new.  Surely her buts are now 38 size and may be still growing.

Her boobs also have grown in last four five years from 34C to bouncy 36D and still they are round and perky. She has got many old blouses and dresses which are her favorite so could not be discarded. Specially the dresses and blouses which were tailor made or brought at our marriage anniversary or which were made for some other marriage party or for special occasion. They have become so tight specially her blouses that it spills out lot of soft, unblemished milky white meat making her boobs bulging out and very prominent to conceal from the aimless wondering eyes of naughty guys.

With a waist line of approximately thirty three, whenever she wears them she has become an attention grabber. Every time she wears saree erotic fold can be seen on her fair spotless waist which is bare and it is enough to make anybody mad with lust. In a nut shell deposition of fat over the years have made Sumi look more lusty, curvy, sexy and erotic and inviting to any passerby who is not preoccupied with his worries will steal a glance or two towards her; in actuality towards her sexy curves and assets.  And adding to this she has a cute innocent homely face with juicy lips which I always love to kiss and suck.

Needless to say her protruding out chubby ass and bulging out bouncy boobs are provocation and easy prey for the naughty boob and ass hunters in a crowded public place. They would inevitably try to nudge her boobs with their elbow, or touch her ass when she is in crowded bus or a crowded train. Bolder guys would try to shove in their elbows in her spongy boobs when gating down in a hurry from a crowded bus. Somebody more adventurous would try to grope and feel her or squeeze her big chubby bum.

Out of the many fantasy I have one is seeing my wife getting groped in public. However Sumi never liked it, never agreed with my fantasies. She is always cautious about hunters. She never ever agrees consensually to let anybody touch her. Only for once . . .

It is one of the thing one of my fantasy that she getting touched in public place by a stranger which I could make my wife agree. It was only for once. It was a deal, I have to give a commitment. . .

She is in her late thirties and if she don’t start controlling now and let more fat getting deposited then obviously in future it is going to be a problem. Not only will her figure look odd. She will lose her shape and gain weight. And she may also lose her flexibility.  

I know very well it is not possible for Sumi to leave her morning chores and go to gym. She don’t agree on that. I had many times told her that I will fix my breakfast and go to office. And as Rimi’s School starts at 10.30 so Sumi can come back from Gym and make our daughter ready for school.
“What about your father and mother? They are old and they have to have breakfast and lunch on exact time. Otherwise they will miss the medicine timing before and after breakfast.”

So persuasion to make her go to gym dies. She has logic??

“I am serious. They work hard to achieve that figure.” I said with a serious face.
“But now it is lock down. No gym is open!” Now it was my turn to become confused. She never agreed to go to Gym. Is she pulling my leg?
I looked at her innocent big eyes. They looked serious. She is not much of a woman who can pretend at least not before me.
“Yes all Gyms are closed. But you can start doing it at home.”
“At Home?” she looked at me questioningly. “Who will teach me?”
“There are plenty of videos available in You Tube. They teach you basic aerobics and exercises, which will help you to keep yourself, fit and retain your shape.”
She looked at me with enthusiasm. To pull her leg I said with a questioning voice, “Then we start from tomorrow morning?”
“Yes! I don’t have any work at lockdown period. I can do exercise in the morning.”
To pull her leg more I said, “You have to wear gym dress.”
Sumi raised her eyebrows questioningly.
“Didn’t you notice Shilpa Shethay was wearing a tight dress?” Then I added with a naughty smile. “You have to wear tight leggings and tight T-shirt!”
“Ok . . . I will see what I have! Now I have to go and prepare lunch.”

I looked at her big and wide ass swing to her walking rhythm as she moved out of the drawing cum dining room towards kitchen. She has got a bouncy rhythmic walk making her ass swing more than other women. My cock throbbed. How many guys in our locality must have masturbated thinking about my wife’s ass? Surely two of my friends have. They have talked about her ass couple of times over drinks. One of them is very naughty but good at heart. He crossed the limit describing her ass in full details. But I liked it and he understands that I like it. Once I have not told my wife that he is coming over for a drink. Sumi was wearing a full length nighty made of silk. Her panty line was clearly visible. That day, only he and me were drinking. While we were tipsy he talked freely about Sumi’s ass and her panty line. Obviously my wife did not hear his lewd talks. However I was excited hearing my friend talk about my wife’s ass and that night I fucked her twice, hard.

I sniggered, “Tomorrow we start like the actress.”
“Yes!” I heard her from the kitchen.
Did she understand the leg pulling? I thought it was end of it. Like all previous times end of her Gym going. Which ends in planning only. And I was confident about it.

Bangla na chudea english chodale keno
Like Reply
Update soon please
Like Reply
Wow.. your story made me to cum atleast 4-5 times till now... Its natural and erotic... Lovely couple and she deserves even more sluttiness .. she is a sex bomb
Like Reply
Just read this story. It's awesome! Is there any chance to give an update on how is it going during the lockdown?
Like Reply
(16-07-2020, 09:51 AM)HB201415 Wrote: My wife, Sumi wanted to post a pic showing how her CLEAVAGE must have looked 4 years ago at the FARE.

[Image: DSCN6461.jpg]

She would love to get a comment. Does not matter how much lewd it is.

Ohhhh - she is so hot ... wish I was a young guy at the mela
Like Reply
(09-08-2020, 02:58 PM)HB201415 Wrote: There was no dearth of ice-cream venders and ice-cream stall. But we wanted a less crowded stall where we can stand peacefully and eat ice-cream, not getting continuously bumped by the people. After searching a bit we found two stalls, side by side, one Kwality another Rollick not so much crowded as others. May be because they were side by side. We decided to have ice-cream from the Kwality. She stood outside avoiding the crowd and I went inside to buy ice-cream.  Though I could get the ice-cream of Sumi’s choiced one, but to my dismay I could not get what I wanted. They said they are already out of stock, sold out.

She took a bite from her Corneto-black forest and asked me, “What happed?”
“I did not get ice-cream of my choice!”
“What are you eating then?”
“Corneto-butterscotch.”
“Why don’t you try the Rollick stall, you may find your choiced one.” Then with a teasing voice she said, “In the mean time I can also have your ice-cream.”
I laughed loud. She always had a wild attraction for ice-creams and chocolates.
“Ok! You can have mine also. I will go and see if I can get something of my choice in the Rollick stall.” I winked, “You are doing such a hard job today. You are entitled for two ice-creams at a time.”
She blushed and then made a face at me.

The Rollick stall was more crowded then the kwality one. It took me some time to purchase what I wanted. As I returned I saw Sumi has already finished her first ice-cream and eating the second one and a lanky guy is standing beside her, shamelessly leering on her flaunting boobs. There is so little gap in between them that anybody will think he is her husband. My wife by now has got acclimatized being alone in this savage fare, filled with women eaters and got habituated with such kind of ravening guys in this Rath Yatra mela and does not looked worried. She was not trying to move away from him. In actuality she was giving him a bold show--leave Sumi alone for some time and there will be daring lecherous guys hovering adventurously over her.

Sumi spotted me. I have stopped only few of meters away from her. She Lifted her left hand with which she was not holding the ice-cream and pretended as if something fallen over her head. Her lifted arm flaunted her boobs more, making the lanky guys eyes bulge out.  Must be depths of her milky white cleavage in his full view—she is giving a show to me and teasing me by flaunting generously her prominent boobs at the lanky guy.

Though I could not see anybody bumping over the lanky guy but he suddenly jolted slightly sideways. Momentarily his back arm softly pressed over her spongy big boob. He enjoyed the feeling.

He instantly turned himself facing her.
“Sorry! It was not intentional.”
His eyes directly over her boobs.
Generally in this kind of cases guys pretends as if nothing has happened and then would walk away. But he looked bold and acknowledged his back arm momentarily pressing against her big spongy melons. He is audacious and daring.  
She was also not expecting him to talk. Her cheeks turned red.
“It’s ok! It was an accident. . . I understand!”
“You every year come to this fare?” He asked her still shamelessly looking at her boobs.
It looked he is bolder than the others and trying to get acquainted and do some chit chats thinking this sexy leady is alone in the fair.
She was uneasy from his lecherous gaze but decided to play along.
“No for the first time I have come to this fare.”
I laughed by myself, she is becoming naughty and mischievous. In our 10 years of marriage we have at least come to this Rath Yatra mela for eight to nine times only missing it for couple of times. And now she told a dam lie to that guy.
She looked away from him. I guessed she don’t want to continue speaking with him anymore.

He however did not take his eyes from her or did not even move away. Lasciviously going on ogling at her boobs then on to her hips and then his eyes would hover over her naked smooth waist.

I was enjoying the show and did not want things to end there. I stayed where I was, few meters away from them.

Sumi understood that I don’t want her to end the flaunting show and I want her to continue speaking with the guy.  

Sumi looked again at him she made a face.
“It’s so annoying in this fare. People are bumping and not even bothering to say sorry.” Then she added with a teasing smile. “You are the first guy who said sorry after bumping.”
He moved closer to her pretending as if not able to hear her properly over the noise of the crowded fair.
“Yes! Very bad people.”
He moved again, closer. Now only few inches from my sexy wife’s protruding out cannon balls. From his height it was obvious he can see deep down her milky white spotless cleavage.  

Sumi again, lifted her hands, arching slightly backwards pretending as if composing her hair. Her boobs dangerously thrust forward, bulging out making them too much sexually prominent and inviting.

His eyes widened, jaws dropped. I could see his hands adjusting his cock over his pants. Possibly it was involuntary act of his subconscious mind.
I heard him saying in a horse fricative voice. “You are beautiful!!”
She giggled in a seductive way, “Thanks!”
He could not resist himself any more, he pretended overbalanced and bumped over her softly.

Obviously readers would have understood his body softly touched her ample bosoms for a fraction of seconds.
“Opps! Sorry! Somebody again bumped over me.”
This time also I could not see anybody bumping over him.
Her face became again red and she said, “It’s ok!”

I pushed myself more near them, only a meter away from them. Sumi pretended not to know me. I was one of the many guys standing there with ice-cream in my hand.      

An idea popped in my head. I pull out my mobile and text my wife standing now a meter away from me.
“Hi.”

She looked astonished, her browse frowned. A question formed in her face. But she was intelligent enough not to look at me directly. She understood that I being just by her side and texting means something in my mind and I don’t want to revel myself that I am with her.

I text again, “The lanky guy standing beside you, ogling at your boobs. Can you make him touch your melons?”
She blushed.
Then I saw Sumi typing on her mobile.
A text from her popped.
“He has just now touched my boobs!”
I text back.
“What I meant more boldly. For longer time! May be pressing!”
“You are making my boobs a public thing!!” She typed back.

I was puzzled form her text.
Has she become angry? Does she want to end it here, now? Or Does she not like some unknown guy pressing her soft spongy melons for some time? 

From corner of my eyes I looked at her face to see her reaction. She doesn’t look angry there was a smile over her face.

To my relief a smiley with happy face popped into my mobile. She was cracking a naughty jock.

I could see she still was typing something on her mobile. A bigger smile broke into her face as she ended her typing. Instantly the text popped in my mobile.
“After marriage my boobs have become your property. You can give it to anybody. At least for today. . . It’s ten years marriage anniversary!!”
Then another text popped up with smiley. “I am guessing today I will be going back home with my boobs paining.”
I sent a smiley in response. So she has happily agreed. But how she is going to make him squeezed her boobs for longer time?

She again typed back.  
“Can you move couple of steps away? He may have followed you and may know you are with me.”

I know what she meant. I being with her he may not be so bold.

I was about to push myself off but then I saw she is shaking her head slightly in a negative manner. She wants to tell, or indicate something. I stopped. She typed again on her mobile.
“While you move out push me hard over the guy.”

I smiled thinking about her brain.

I barely had touched Sumi she reacted by throwing herself over the lanky guy pretending as if she got a hard push from somebody. Her full body pressed over him, but she took care that from her push the guy does not get off guard and loose his balance.

The guy was startled from Sumi’s sudden stumble over him.

I swiftly moved few steps away and taken position so I could clearly see.

Sumi hugged on to his body; her right boob pressed over his torso, pretending she is completely off balance and giving him ample time to apprehend about the situation.

He within seconds grasped that the beautiful and sexy leady who was standing by his side is now in his arms. However he was in dilemma to give her support with his hands.

Still hanging on his body Sumi said with a seductive voice, “Sorry! Somebody pushed me . . . Please help me to stand!”

By that time some of the guys had gathered round the lanky guy and my wife, keen to help the sexy and beautiful leady. In distress?
One of the guys with loud voice asked, “What happened?”
The lanky guy was nervous. It was obvious. Sumi was still hanging on to his body, pretending out of balance, with her eloquent spongy boob still sandwiched over his body.
He stammered to answer, “She . . . I mean . . .”
“He is with me.” Sumi said looking at the guys who had started gathering.

The six-seven people who had already gathered around them looked enviously at the lanky guy and they thinned out.
“Now, will you help me to stand, please?” Sumi said with the same seductive voice.
He tried to straighten her holding her shoulders.
She pretended to slip more throwing her full weight over him. To support her from not falling completely he had to put one of his hand over her bare belly.  
I don’t know if it was intentional or unintentional!

Sumi shivered for a second. Finding no objection the guy did not take of off his hand from her nakedness.
“Thanks! I think I have sprained my leg. I cannot stand properly.” Then she added with a scared voice, “Don’t loosen your hold! I will fall!”
I saw a sparkle of lust flash on his eyes.
He is now more comfortable and his hand boldly placed over her belly.
He smiled from ear to ear.
“Don’t weary I will not let you down!”
She smiled back.
“It is two crowd here if I again get bumped by somebody I will break my leg . . . Isn’t there any place which is not crowded?”
“Yes, we can go behind these make-shift stalls, very few people walk through that part.” He suggested with a grin.

I was still standing few meters from them. If he was not so much absorbed in taking care of my gorgeous buxom wife he would have noticed me.

Still in his arms Sumi slightly tilted her head towards me taking care not to arouse his suspicion. I nodded my head in approval.

“Yes, I can go there, but you need to give support I can barely walk!” She said with a beguiling voice.

There is a very narrow gap left between the makeshift ice-cream stall and the next stall, which leads to the back side of the stalls. After every 5-6 continuous make shift stalls this kind of narrow gap is kept in between the stalls to facilitate the movement of the residents, whose houses are on the side of this road.

They took couple of steps through the crowd towards the narrow gap, he supporting her by holding her left silky upper arm. She was pretending to limp.

Being leaning over the guy her ass prominently and invitingly bulged out. A guy while walking bumped over her ass. It was deliberate. Sumi was not prepared for it; she was concentrating more on to the lanky guy. She got disbalanced and thrown forward. Immediately, as a reaction, he propped up his left arm forward to avert her fall. It was accidental and not intentional; his left arm pressed over her left spongy breast and palm cupped her right spongy big bob. Both of them instantly understood the accident. I could see my wife face becoming instant deep red.

That is what I wanted her to do—get his hand over her big spongy melons and she was trying to find a way. God created the opening.

“I am sorry!” He blurted out instantaneously.  He hadn’t meant it but his words eloquently expressing his hand being over her stunning big boobs.
“I . . . Thanks for saving me again.” Sumi said with a shy voice. Her expressions clearly indicating him that she know that his hand is over her boobs.

I could not resist myself from the great show. I started to get a hard on. I pushed myself forward and was just a meter away from them again.  

Sumi did not tried to pull herself straight, kept resting her body, I mean her big jugs over his left arm in the same position.

The guy looked at me with annoyance thinking me as one of the officious bystander invading his domain.

Sumi could have ended the show here but seeing me move closer she decided to continue more and let me see some more of my fantasies unfolding to reality. She decided to make the guy more lewd in his action by enticing and cajoling him.
She continued from where she left in very shy voice.
“Please don’t feel embraced! You are trying to help me and accidentally your hand is over my . . .” She did not complete what she was saying. I could see her cheeks, blushing. It was too hard for my conservative homely wife to say the word ‘boobs’ in front of a stranger. However she managed to indicate with her eye and facial expressions what she meant.  

It was after our ten years of marriage she has broken the unadventurous, conservative boundaries and step forward towards the world of slutty women.

To be continued.........

FUCK - I just found this story and am reading it all in one shot - I wish my wife agreed to do this kind of thing ....
Like Reply
Please write more. Rathjatra mela event was great. May be the woman could get two men in a event like that. More adventurous more kinky.
Like Reply

Hey dude ...
what about updates ????
Like Reply
You do really write kinky erotic story. It's hard to find. Don't stop please. Write more kindly.
Like Reply