Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story  Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-8227-post-2614287.html#pid2614287
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-20634-post-26...pid2618194    
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dozy.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bhabhi.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story MIL SEEKS DIL HELP WITH FIL by sansar Hope you wlll enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-26...pid2627608
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: p8.png]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit looked back and told his driver to keep the car in garage and go home. Rohit knew he had his dinner as he paid him and told him to finish his dinner and be ready to back next day..............

As he walked in , Rohit quickly undressed himself and had a quick bath and his wife Rani too undressed and was in her night dress by the time he came and looking at him she too decided to have a quick shower and she too returned quickly.

As she returned Rohit pulled her close to him. She was still in her bath towel and was surprised at the unanticipated pull by Rohit. She too was in any case in a state of arousal and she responded by hugging him closely. He kissed her lips and the kiss became long and passionate. Same time he pulled her towel off and there she was in all her glory, fresh, smelling nice with her perfume  and looking very beautiful. His hand roamed all over her body which by now was oozing sex and she said Rohit what is it you are doing, and why are u in a hurry. 

He responded yes Honey I am in a hurry today to caress and taste every inch of your fabulous body. I want  both of us to enjoy. She smiled and her response was in action, she pulled of his shorts and now the couple is naked.

Yes my darling let me worship you today and so saying he again  kissed her and it became a passionate and deep kiss. They sucked each other’s lips and their tongues are in each other’s mouths. The saliva was flowing from one to another. he then pulled her and he kissed her lips and then her eyes. She closed her eyes and started enjoying these pleasures. He then kissed her nose and cheeks and then the chin and her ear lobes and this sent an electric feeling in her. 

Her nails are now digging in to his back. He freed himself. Laid her on bed and moved south. He is now kissing her navel and inserted his tongue in to her deep navel. She was in a state of sexual satisfaction r. He moved further kissing every part of her navel and her belly button and the lower part before he decided her legs too need some care.

he started kissing her legs. He started with her toe and alternated between the 2 legs. The kisses were sending her in to erotic and feelings and she was totally aroused. He then alternated between her fair and sexy thighs. And inevitably his kisses reached her pussy.

She closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly pressed her pussy lips.. Automatically her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him better access to her folds. She looked down her body, past her lovely and juggling breasts and flat stomach to her bald pussy and then his head pressed there. He began a slow invasion of her pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom, inserting in her pussy deep; Pulling her clit. Her legs began to shake as he ran circles around her. 

He then inserted one and then 2 fingers and she was his now his truly.  She moved and took his cock in her mouth and started kissing his cock and licking it before sucking his cock. He looked at her lovely slim pussy lips;. Then he wanted both the lips and tried to take both. She moaned and said do not be too greedy. Well he also thought so and now his mouth has taken a pussy lip in his mouth and his tongue is in her pussy hitting at her clit. This was too much for our Rani and she shook violently and had her orgasm. He happily drank all her juices and retained some. He kissed her and transferred some in to her mouth. Now let me repay you and she took his cock and she kissed it all along the dick. She kissed the head with her tongue and her tongues swiveled round his cock. he was moaning and he was saying Ohdear, my darling it is soooooooo good, go on. 

She knew he may blew his load and slowed it. She reversed her position and kissed him and he can now feel his precum in his mouth. She said come darling, do not delay, take me and fuck me. That is all the invite he wanted ,he started riding up and down and felt fast and they were fucking in rhyme and the heat and the speed was producing the familiar sounds. 

Not to leave her like that he started tweaking her tits and biting her nips. This drove his wife  mad and she had her orgasm  orgasm.  She cried out I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming.  He let her rest a few minutes and the fuck-fest resumed. Soon he too emptied his hot liquid in to her. They slept.

As time passed Rohit felt it has been some time since they met socially and so it is time to meet. He called his friend and colleague Anil and told him to arrange for an evening of fun in some nice ambiance.  Anil was overjoyed with the news and he quickly fixed the date and time and informed all. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-21308-post-26...pid2637868
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story MIL SEEKS DIL HELP WITH FIL by sansar Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-26...pid2642244
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: suc.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story MIL SEEKS DIL HELP WITH FIL by sansar Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2648861.html#pid2648861
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck3.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shimona-stalin-20201026-11.jpg]
screen resolution test
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story MIL SEEKS DIL HELP WITH FIL by  sansar  .. Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As time passed Rohit felt it has been some time since they met socially and so it is time to meet. He called his friend and colleague Anil and told him to arrange for an evening of fun in some nice ambiance.  Anil was overjoyed with the news and he quickly fixed the date and time and informed all.......

The party was scheduled at 9 am and slowly the guests started. Winnie and Anil were there and Ritu too came with her hubby, Hitesh. Other colleagues too have started to come. Anjali and Vijay who were not there earlier have also come this time. And then Avinash and Nisha too have come. There was a lot of gossip going on as this is not a business meeting but just to unwind and to relax. In fact Rohit as a rule does not like any one discuss business in such meetings. So no serious or worried faces and for a change all Smiling faces. Anil asked, friends should we start and every one nodded.

The resort was away from the city and was having good ambience. It has a beautiful landscape and is by the hills and a stream was flowing through the hills. The rooms they had of course were AC but for today the site booked was in the open garden which had good lawn and surrounded by trees with flowers or fruits. There is music on the background playing in soft tones since everyone knows Rohit does not like loud music and he is the boss.  The boys have started serving welcome drink. The momentum picked up and soon people were sitting and gossiping and men have started sipping their drinks. The conversation as usual drifted aimlessly as it was not any serious discussion. 

Winnie, a busty lady of 40, as usual seems to have taken charge and while chatting with other women was also overseeing the arrangements and her hubby Anil too is moving from one group to another. Ritu, as is her style was dressed in a transparent saree and is wearing a low cut blouse showing off her ample tits. Hitesh, her hubby was in animated chat with Avinash. Anjali meanwhile spotted Nisha and said hi to her and introduced herself as Anjali, wife of Vijay who is also part of team. Vijay came along to introduce himself. Anjali said to her, Nisha u look beautiful and Nisha paid back saying Anjali, u look gorgeous. Anjali blushed on hearing the compliment. Vijay has done well in his sales targets and is eying a promotion. So he asked his wife to ensure she looks at her best. After all it is a corporate world and some flirting always helps. Vijay left and the ladies were chatting and someone asked Anil, Rohit has not still come and Anil replied Rohit will be here soon.

Rohit then arrived and surprise of surprises he arrived with his wife  Rani. Of course he told Rani earlier in the day that the women there may flirt or show their clev and the chat may be somewhat on topics she may not like but she insisted she would like to come and be there once at least. He then told her whatever she should stay quiet and not pass any harsh or sarcastic comments since she is quire to new to these.  She assured him she will do so and Rohit told her if she felt bored he will arrange to have her dropped. He said she can even doze off in a room but she should ensure the mood is not spoiled. 

So Rohit brought her along the first time and he introduced her to all the staff. Winnie was the first to say Hi to her and Ritu too said Hi and others followed. Soon she was chatting with other ladies and found the mood relaxing. Fortunately for her she found herself among a group that was not of any flirty nature or exposing dresses. 

Rohit was moving around mixing with the men and women and Ritu was quick to say hi to Him she caught him while moving and wickedly said that last time U promised me to do something after 2 pegs. Recollecting that Rohit has said yes but I did not take 2 pegs. She said U are simply lying and dropped her pallu slightly to give a glimpse  of her ample boobs but quickly readjusted her pallu as she saw someone coming. 

Rohit knew the expo was just for him and she flirts with him only. Rohit knew too so far it has been harmless flirting and Ritu likes to tease him and Rohit often wondered on earlier occasions where this may lead to, not that he was worried but just curious as he was willing to go all the way and take her to bed. But today he is not in those thoughts, more so since Rani is also here and yet the flirt in him will not let go her easily, he smiled and said.

Hitesh is lucky and he was looking in to her lovely mangoes.
Ritu:  Hey U always have such naughty  thoughts
Rohit: Only when I set my sights on U I get such thoughts.
Ritu: So are u coming after those 2 pegs are over?

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: pallu.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
voluptuous, has a good pair of tits, fair complexion and has brown eyes and black hair. I noticed she is wearing body hugging clothes and a blouse that shows some hem line but then these days it is all too common in cities. Nothing really that flutters a man at first glance. But as she was introduced to me and we began chatting, I realized she is special, has a nose that attracts attention and possibly tells you she is very independent and those lovely brown eyes are full of expression and are naughty some times. [/font][/size][/color]

She has very sensuous lips that you will find hard to resist if one is with her for a longer period. All in all I found her attractive. During our chat and I found her talking freely. She told me she would like to wear modern dresses and I teasingly asked her whether she wants to wear deep cut and she replied yes in proper places. I teased her further saying that I would like to be at that place and see her in different and attractive attire with a deep cut blouse. She just laughed.

[img]thai crystal rock salt deodorant stone[/img]

[img][Image: saree7.jpg][/img]

Let me say here that I am no saint and I had my share of adventures and I did sleep with a few of my colleagues or their wives. But I am attracted to this house wife who to me is sexy all the way. I felt though she looks like a contented wife she can be hot. So I started thinking of seducing this lovely woman and along with Nisha there were several other wives and lots jokes and harmless flirting is on. I enjoy flirting with these women which some times leads to screwing them too later. 

Hi I am Nsha and I was introduced to Rohit, my hubb's boss and I found him mixing and chatting freely despite being in senior position. As we were chatting he suddenly told me Nisha I find you very sensuous. I was not anticipating any such comment and just blushed and replied I am just a housewife. As I was replying Mrs. Hitesh (Ritu) overheard and asked Rohit, Rohit then what about me. Ritu is wearing revealing clothes and as she leaned lots of cleavage can be seen. Rohit obviously feasting on the clev replied do you really want an honest opinion. Ritu said yes and then Rohit said, you are not beautiful certainly and as the color was lost on her face he added and you are not sensuous too. Color was totally drained of Ritu’s face as women always want compliments. Rohit then said hold let me complete and then added mischievously that Ritu you are dressed to kill and you will make every man here hard. Ritu blushed and said you are very naughty today. Ritu actually likes some harmless flirting but she uis still a loyal wife. For Good measure Rohit added if I have 2 more drinks my hands will be all over you and he was looking at her tits and indicating where the hands will be. Ritu was sporting and said then call me after you finish those 2 drinks and before going allowed the pallu to fall and bent and showed her big tits and even her nip can be seen. Quite a lot of flirting but strangely I began enjoying this and enjoying company of Rohit. He of course moved around mixing with other men and women too...

As the evening progressed there is winnie, ravishing at her age of 40 and also showing her ample bosom. 

[img][Image: saree8.jpg][/img]

She asked Rohit so what are the plans and the reply came straight that he planned to have a few more drinks and hoped some middle aged women will lay him, again feasting on her tits. Winnie being older was quick to give even better show of her tits making her pallu fall and teasingly asked why an experienced woman and why not a young girl. Teasing further saying you are old and may desire young woman. He replied that after all the drinks, jokes laughter etc he would like to be passive and an older women can take charge for a change. This made every one laugh as all understood that all this was in lighter vein especially because Rohit and Winnie’s husband are good friends. 

Unknowingly I began to like Rohit and like his company as life has become very routine of late and even sex with hubby is also becoming routine affair. There was more flirting and clearly the people were enjoying the evening in full. Ritu returned too and showed her tits again to Rohit and asked if he finished 4 and he merely replied no and pricked her ass. Lot of women married and in the age of 30 to 40 were clearly enjoying the party and showing their tits too. And Rohit was flirting with many as are other men. I found that Rohit has not flirted with me though I was with him for quite some time. Just before dinner he said Nisha give me your mobile so I can call you. What came over me I do not know but I gave my mobile no without even asking why he wants to talk to me. Later as we were leaving I saw Winnie and her husband leaving with Rohit in same car and somehow I felt a little jealous for unexplained reasons. My husband told me as I looked at the car that they stay in same locality and as such Rohit drops them home. It is only much later I came to know she is one of his specials.

We went home and all the drinks, flirting made me horny and we were nude in minutes and I kissed Avinash passionately and Avinash too was horny and he started sucking my tits  and he is licking them too. He spent more than 10 minutes licking and sucking my tits and I started moaning oh, oh.  

He  then kissed my navel passionately putting his tongue to action. He then started from toe and kissed thighs and then began eating of my pussy as his lips were sucking my clit, his tongue was eating my pussy. Oh what a sensation? What a pleasure a man can give to woman with his lips and tongue. Then to do justice to him we went in to 69 and I worshiped his cock really and he said Nisha you seem very horny today. 

[img][Image: Indian-bbw-aunty-pussy-licking-pics.jpg][/img]

I reached orgasm with his eating skills. As I recovered in a few minutes my hubby asked me to ride him. I was already in heaven.  l rode him asking him to suck and lick my tits as I rode him. My boobs are bouncing as I heaved up and down over him. Avinash was surprised at my passion. But soon I am tired and asked him to ride and he is taking missionary I asked him to ride me doggy. He asked me to bend taking support  and pushed his rock hard cock in one quick motion, Oh what a pleasure it is to have the cock in one swift motion and I moved in sync with his movements and we both climaxed same time. That night I made him to fuck me again. He fucked me 3 times and I woke up saw his morning wood and could not resist and sucked his cock in the morning to start the day. He was hard and we fucked again like animals in lust. I thought thanks to an evening of fun and frolic; we had passionate and wild sex. But deep inside me I was asking myself whether I am thinking of Rohit? Up till now I am loyal to Avinash and have never thought of having an affair or getting laid.

A couple of days went by but no call has come and then a week went by and I thought Rohit has forgotten totally and probably asked the mobile no to tease me. I cannot explain why I waited for the call nor why I felt disappointed but truth was I am disappointed. Strange that a happily married housewife like me should give mobile no and feel disappointed and even unhappy that he did not call.

to be contd......

[/quote]
[+] 1 user Likes BestOfBest's post
Like Reply
pl avoid posting the story. i will post full story. thank you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Ritu:  Hey U always have such naughty  thoughts
Rohit: Only when I set my sights on U I get such thoughts.
Ritu: So are u coming after those 2 pegs are over?
Rohit: I would love to but my wife is here.
Ritu: What a  pity and u r missing your bounty and she laughed.
And then came the moment when Rohit finally was able to catch Nisha and said Hi to her.

Rohit Hi Nisha  hru?
Nisha. Hi Rohit I am fine hru?
Rohit: So how is life?
Nisha: Fine
Rohit: yes I am sure Avinash is taking care of you.
Nisha: Oh yes absolutely.
Rohit : Ok Nisha will  call you some time soon.
Nisha: No Rohit, No need for it.
Rohit: Why u say so Dear?
Nisha: I think I was swept off my feet but now feel bad (The truth is she is becoming wet the moment he said he will call her).

Rohit: No Nisha, no need to feel like that way, wait for my call, we will chat. I want to spend some time with you quietly and this is not the place for us to talk long.

Rohit left to chat with others. Nisha felt relived and yet disappointed the chat lasted so short. She is in a situation where the brain and heart are giving contra signals. Her heart is telling her, Nisha dear, u had a wonderful time and if there is a chance go grab it and enjoy and yet the brain which thinks logically is asking her beware where this may lead to. You made a mistake once and do not repeat.

Rohit moved along and soon Anil said we will begin our party now and all of you will be served breakfast but before that we have an announcement to make.

Rohit then said friends as you are aware Anil has talked to you to find out your drink preferences and there is one difference this time. This time it is paid drinks and I am sure Anil has informed to you. Normally I used to pay but this year I decided to donate to an NGO and hence the change.  Now let us unwind and have fun. And no discussion on business at all as this is purely to meet and interact and have quality time. Have a good time. And one more thing, drink within limits and in any case no one will be served beyond 3 pegs. Just to ensure we are in order he smilingly said.

AS he moved Vijay came

Rohit Hi Vijay hru.
Vijay I am fine Rohit, hru and this is Anjali my wife.
Rohit I am fine , Anjali hru
Anjali Fine and hru Rohit?
There was some small talk and Rohit automatically scanned Anjali who looked beautiful. His mind compared her to Nisha and he felt Nisha has a class of her own. Anjali too just looked at him as she was chatting and she could feel  the element of authority and possibly the dominance this man has over his colleagues and even their wives.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story MIL SEEKS DIL HELP WITH FIL

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=9
 Pl read n comment