Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-10-2020, 12:11 PM)themaskeditor Wrote: Dear Krish

Thanks again for starting this new story. You are one of the very rare, best and celebrated erotic writers. I can understand your deep though process and the kind of efforts you put in your stories are not easy to come by.

Infact all your stories are above par and which is why they have created a very loyal fan base. You can take up whatever time but do continue and keep on writing. It is not just erotica but your overall story gets registered in our minds. 

You are like Christopher Nolan of erotic world. 

Thanks again and keep on writing.

(30-10-2020, 12:55 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Idiot Kirs, telling the most critical detail to his friend with no idea that it can be taken up later for manipulation etc

Who knows,
> May be tejas will try to do something with Meera and Kris will remain silent thinking he has a small tool that cant do much [May be small, Kris not seen it]    OR
> Tejas may spread the detail to other characters willing to Sexploit it

wow, now I need to surely keep reading to see how friend will turn foe.

(30-10-2020, 12:58 PM)Muthiah Sivaraman Wrote: Super interesting update

(30-10-2020, 01:24 PM)Sagar s Wrote: Ready to see tejas fucking meera with small fock

(30-10-2020, 01:27 PM)Kartikjessie Wrote: Lovely update

(30-10-2020, 02:07 PM)LustyLeo Wrote: Nice update

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, guys. Feeling grateful.

(30-10-2020, 01:13 PM)Sagar s Wrote: So it means two updates a week nice krish waiting for tomorrow
No dear. Chapter Five will be posted on Friday/Thursday.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 2 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Awesome bro. Always rocking.
Like Reply
Lovely update. Who is going to win. Tejas or Desai.
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
Nicely building. Slowly things gonna turn against Krish.
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Super hot story
Like Reply
Krish dick is even smaller than Tejas? Oh poor boy.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2020, 06:01 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Lovely update. Who is going to win. Tejas or Desai.

I dont, think any one  of them 
It must be a 3rd lerson Arrow Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Sagar s's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Wait for one more week. Worth reading.
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
Very well written.
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
Please update
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
Chapter – Five

A week later, I again went to Tejas's flat. He had stocked up beers and he asked me to stay.
We sat together and spent the evening sharing jokes and stories. Back in my mind, I wondered many times if I should ask about his size problem but I refrained.
When I went to take beer from his refrigerator I was surprised to find a dressed fish in it.
“I thought Gujaratis do not eat fish,” I commented.
“Yeah, no one expect me in my family is non-vegetarian,” Tejas nodded. “Another reason I am not fond of going back.”
“Shall I cook it?”
“You are welcome.”
I marinated the fish with spices while Tejas opened beer in the kitchen itself. I deep-fried the fish in a frying pan, after ten minutes. When one side was cooked, I turned the fish carefully.
Tejas took a small piece of the fish and tasted it.
“Honestly, I thought it wouldn’t work because you didn't use besan; I just didn’t tell you,” he admitted. “It’s really good. Your wife taught you how to do this?”
“This is nowhere to what she cooks,” I told him.

Later I phoned Meera and told her that I was with Tejas. “I will be late, honey,” I added.
She was disappointed but I managed to convince her.

“Does she know you are drinking?” Tejas wondered when the call was ended. “She must be an angel.”
I laughed, “of course, she’s my angel.”
As I concentrated on cooking the fish, our topic of discussion was about the photos Tejas had in his bedroom.
“You seem to be a filmy guy. But you never asked me to watch a film with you.” I was saying.
“I am not very fond of films. I am just a fan of those actresses.”
“Just a fan, right?”
“They turn my lover in the night,” he said. “You are a married man; a family man. I shouldn’t be discussing with about such shit.”
“You know family men are more interested in spicy stuff these days,” I said.
“But you are different. I have noticed something. You never ogle at other women.”
I was pleased to hear it.
“Wow. You must meet my wife and tell her such facts about me,” I quipped.
“Why. Doesn’t she think you are innocent type?”
“I didn’t mean that. But I think it is the best thing a wife can hear about her husband.”
“You always talk about your wife. I think I should meet her.”
“I talk about Meera because she means everything to me. Do you have anyone like that?”
“No,” Tejas smiled. “I keep changing my woman every night.”
“You should think of getting one woman, I mean a real one.”
Tejas held himself for a second. “I know. But I told you I can’t.”
He was back into the subject I was hesitating to bring up.
“Stop joking about it. I know it’s not true.” I said.
“What is not true? My failed love story?”
“Love story and your size. Both.”
The fish was cooked. I transferred it into a plate. Tejas pointed to the fish.
“This fish - I don’t know how to make you believe me; this fish – is more than double in length to what I have down there.”
I was amused by his comparison. I still thought Tejas was joking but I did not want to laugh at it.
Tejas went on. “I’ve never had the guts to tell anyone about this. But I am disappointed that all my courage is useless because you do not believe it.”
“I think I would like to meet your ex-girlfriend,” I quipped.
“That’s not possible. Also, you promised you would never speak of this to anyone.”
“But you said she already knows your size.”
“She doesn’t know that I’ve told you about this.”
“You are very serious about this. If you feel happy if I believed what you said, then okay. I believe you.” I said.
Tejas leaned against the countertop and shook his head multiple times.
“You know. More than what you think of me when I tell you the truth, I am more concerned about coming to terms with myself. I want to see it normal. I want to believe it’s pretty normal to have a small-sized penis. I can have a normal life despite having this, can’t I?”
I looked into his eyes. I saw the struggle the young man has been going through. Perhaps I was imagining it.
I shook my head, “Yes, you can.”
“Thanks for saying that.” Tejas smiled. “I would like to show it to you, but it’ll take a couple of whiskies, not these beers.” He held the beer glass up.
I laughed.
“Okay, nice idea. Show it to me. I’ll be left with no choice but believe you.”
Tejas looked away and laughed, “Man, you can’t be serious.”
“Of course, fucker. I am not serious.”
“But I think it’s a daring act.” Tejas moved a step away and turned to keep his glass on the countertop. “You have to see it to believe it.”
He began to unbutton his pants. I was stunned. Tejas unzipped his pants and stopped midway.
“Oh, no; I can’t do it.” he shook his head. “It’s not an easy thing.”
I smiled. “You challenged yourself. Go on, man. I haven’t seen a real penis for a while.” I joked.
“You show me first,” Tejas said suddenly.
I refused. “Why should I do that? I didn’t begin this.”
“Please, do it for me. I too haven’t seen a real penis, if I remember.”
I thought he was crazy. He was.
“Why do you want to see it?”
“Because I want to know the difference. Maybe it’ll help me.”
“It’ll help you if I too have a small one. Are you saying that?”
“No. It’ll help me if I’m half good as you.”
“Small doesn’t mean bad. I have read the size doesn’t matter. Haven’t you heard?”
“I had read a lot of them before I went with Ahaana.”
“Ahaana?”
“My ex.”
“Oh.” I shook my head and opened another beer.
“So, you ready?”
Tejas asked as he refilled his glass.
“I am not drunk enough,” I said thoughtfully. I was again wondering about his sexual orientation.
“You are wondering if I am gay, aren’t you?” Tejas asked.
“I have to consider that,” I admitted. “But I know you are straight. Those pics in your bedroom prove that. All of them are females.”
“Of course, I am straight. I shag on actresses only.”
“And teachers, neighbours and of course, one of your aunts!”
I added.
“Yeah, all of them appear in my fantasies and act as I wish. So, ultimately all are actresses.” Tejas smirked. “So, are you going to show it?”
“You don’t quit, do you?”
“No. I want to see it. You don’t know how much a revelation it’s going to be.”
“It’s going to be worse if I have something bigger than your imagination,” I warned though I did not have any plan to comply what he was suggesting.
"Stop beating around the bush. Be a man and show it." Tejas demanded.
I was beginning to feel like a child and embarrassed. "Why don't you check it yourself?"  I challenged him.
Tejas stared at me. "You mean by touching?"
"Yeah, I mean over the clothes. You'll get an approximate idea."
Tejas smiled. "That's a clever move." He moved closer and stopped right next to me. I felt my heartbeats rising along with a pang of discomfort. Tejas was unbelievably serious. I stopped thinking and cleared my throat, "Okay, let's do this. You have ten seconds."
Next thing I knew was Tejas' palm over my crotch. He cupped his palm and placed it under the bulge and I forgot to breathe. It was so awkward.
"Oh my...! This is good." Tejas said.
I felt a jerk from within, and I was embarrassed to find out I was getting hard by the whole incident. Damn! I thought.
"Aren't you done?" I asked while resisting the urge to move back. I desperately wanted to act cool.
Tejas took his hand off me.
"I'm impressed. It's like huge."
"Thanks for the compliment. But you're exaggerating. I'm Indian."
Tejas laughed. "I think you got harder by touching."
I brushed off the embarrassment.
"Yeah, I have this sort of dysfunction. I become harder when something rubs onto it."
"I envy you for that."
"Now I'm supposed to touch you, right? Let me see who's not getting a hard-on." I said and kept my glass on the countertop. Tejas picked up his glass and finished it in one go.
"Okay." He turned to face me. "It's like a medical examination."
I straightway placed my palm over his crotch. To my surprise, the bulge was almost non-existent. I didn’t know when my grimace faded.
“Do you believe now?”
I moved back.
“Word by word.” I picked up my beer glass and took a sip, trying to hide my reaction. “You should see a doctor.”
“I have,” Tejas said plainly. “He said he can increase it by one to two centimetres through surgery. Cost – three lakh rupees. I didn’t feel it’s that worth for now.”
“I suppose you aren’t desperate enough to do it.”
“I am waiting for better technology. Clever people are on to it.”
I laughed. “I am amazed by your attitude, man. You are a hell of a man. Believe me, you’ll find a way to fuck your woman harder than your ex-girlfriend ever wished for.”
Tejas patted on my shoulder. “Thanks for saying that. No one has got me confident like this. Thank you so much.”

We moved to the living room and settled on the sofa. I couldn’t stop smiling for long. I had let a man willingly touch my penis, albeit over the clothes. And I had touched him back. It’s booze. I assured myself.
“What are you simpering at?” Tejas asked.
“I am unable to think of anything else,” I admitted.
“It’s not that pathetic actually,” Tejas said. “I do masturbate a lot. There is no problem to do that. Based on my knowledge and limited personal experience, masturbation is more satisfying than sex. Sex is tiring and it can end in a disappointment, as it did to me. Masturbation is fun. You can fantasise any woman and make them do anything for you.”
“Who’s your favourite?”
“It keeps changing. Last week it was Amrapali. Do you know her?”
I did not know anyone of that name.
“She doesn’t stop until I ejaculate in her mouth.”
Tejas said.
I couldn’t hold my laughter. “Are you crazy? Who is she?”
Tejas raised his hands. “Man, I can’t talk to you. We are not of the same bandwidth. Amrapali is a Bhojpuri actress. In my fantasy, I am running a pickle company and I want to hire her to shoot an ad for my company. When I went to meet her, she’s just back from the shoot and tired. Her manager is trying to convince her to wake up early the next day for the shoot again. So I help her to sneak out of her apartment and I take her to my hotel room which is a big, expensive suite. She sleeps in my bed and wakes up early in the morning. She’s hungry and I arrange for breakfast. It’s yummy. We talk, talk, and talk, and in the end, as we read in the hot erotic stories, she pushes me on to the bed and pulls down my pants. How’s it?”
I was keenly listening. “And then?”
“And then… then she takes my dick into her mouth.” Tejas took out his phone and showed me a photo. “This is Amrapali. Look at her lips. Imagine she’s in your bed, sucking your thing voluntarily.”
The actress looked gorgeous. I wondered how come I never saw this woman. I couldn’t help but appreciate Tejas’ fantasy.
“She’s hot. Tell me more. What else does she do for you?”
I asked.
Tejas winked at me sheepishly, “Anything I ask.”
“Wow,” I said. “But I hope you get time to sleep properly after that.”
“I don’t overdo it. It kills the fun.”
“What is special about her?”
I wanted to hear more about his fantasy. I was getting hard in my pants and this time I was enjoying it because I was hiding it perfectly.
“She loves to be slapped on her butt cheeks. I make them red. And you know, her boobs are big and I think I am the reason.”
“You like big boobs?”
“Normally no. But some women make me say otherwise; they are so hot. What about you? Do you like big boobs?”
“I love the average size. I should be able to handle it; that’s it.”
“Do you masturbate often?”
“No,” I said quickly. “But sometimes I do it a couple of times in quick succession.”
“Does your wife know?”
“What!” I looked at him, pretending to be overly surprised. “Why do you think so?”
“If I ever get married, I would masturbate in front of her. And I will encourage her to do the same.”
“Before masturbating you must be able to share your fantasies.”
“Yeah, that’s right. It’s a daring thing to share your dark fantasies.”
“You got the guts for that. I have never heard from anyone about their fantasies in such details.”
“I think I’ve become hard by talking. I want to assure you that I am not gay.”
I smiled. “I know that.”
Our conversation went on for long until we exhausted the beer stock. I couldn’t stand up from the sofa and I struggled to make it to the bed.
In the morning I woke up early and prepared to leave.
Tejas accompanied me to the parking. He said I was a true friend of him because of two reasons.
“One, you talk with utmost honesty and you let me talk the same way. Two, I know that you are not gay and it makes me comfortable in my skin as a straight guy.”

I was initially not convinced when Tejas said masturbation could be as satisfying as actual sex. He was too inexperienced to make that comparison. However, that night when I went to bed I was already having this fantasy of watching Meera pleasuring herself. She noticed me watching her arranging stuff on the table in our room, and asked me what I was thinking.
"I was just enjoying your beauty, babe," I said.
She smiled at me. "I was worried you were dreaming something dirty."
"Actually, yes. But it's not dirty, it was beautiful."
"What is it about?" She put her knee on the edge of the bed and climbed onto the bed.
"It's about exploring." I reached for the zipper at the back of her top and lowered it, and then tried to slip it off her shoulder.
"I know what you want," she giggled and removed the top to unravel her naked upper body except for the white bra. Looking into my eyes, she climbed over my thighs and began to remove my shirt. I helped her and got rid of my pants too. She ran her palm over my boxer, measuring my growth inside it.
"Mmm... you are up." She smirked and began to pull down the boxer. I stopped her.
"Show me yours first."
Her eyes widened. "Aaah! Are you playing some games tonight?"
"Yeah, I want to watch how excited you are for me."
She looked on, without saying anything.
I turned her around and made her lie next to me and then brought her right hand between her legs. She looked at me and I gave her a long kiss.
"Baby...mmm..." I moaned into her mouth and began rubbing her palm over her pussy over the clothes slowly. I could sense the change in the pace of her breathing. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, allowing me to taste it.
After a while, I moved her palm and pushed it inside her pants. I sensed a hint of surprise from the movement of her body.
"Let's go inside..." I whispered as I pushed our hands inside her panty.
"You are making me touch myself..." Meera said.
"That’s exactly what I want you to do..." I admitted.
"No..." Meera began to pull her hand back but I held on.
"Please..."
"No... you do it."
"Today it's yours. Just tell me, are you wet down there?"
"Find it yourself."
"Tell me, my baby. I want to hear it from you."
"You are so dirty."
"Don’t you love it, my love?"
I said and kissed her again. I loosened my grip over her palm and she slowly moved it. My dick was pushing against her back and it throbbed.
"Pull it out first." Meera made a demand. I did not wait to follow her wish, and she was looking at my full erection next second.
"You want me to stroke it?" I asked.
"Mmm..."
"Okay..." I wrapped my fingers over it. "Now move your hand too, honey."
Meera watched me stroke it for a second and then turned to kiss me once before beginning to move her hand. I could sense it quickly when her fingers plunged into her pussy.
"Are you wet, baby?" I whispered.
"Mmm...slightly."
"Move it...Move it for me."
"Do you love me doing this?"
"Yes...It's hot, isn't it?"
"I don't know."
She was not sure, indeed. However, as I kept encouraging her to move her finger faster and deeper, she found her body on fire. She breathed hard and shed her inhibitions to accept that her body loved what she was doing to it. 
"Faster...baby....my sweety... go faster...mmm...yeah..."
My whispers fuelled her toward an unexpected orgasm and she suppressed her cry between her heavy breathing.
"Mmm....uhh...Krish...I'll spoil the bedsheet...I..."
After swimming across a pond of climatic pleasure she smiled to me.
"I am tired, baby."
Her voice was tired. I smiled back and kissed on her forehead.
"What about you?" She asked.
"Watching you having this much pleasure is enough for me. I have forgotten about me."
I spoke my mind.
That night we slept like we had a long session of lovemaking.

It was a beginning. Many nights after that we found us helping each other pleasure ourselves. The most rewarding part of it was that we never failed to achieve climatic pleasure in those nights. And the amount we spent in bed increased, as we began to enjoy the foreplay more than and actual sex. Within a few days, Meera was quite comfortable with masturbating in front of me, while I locked my eyes with hers and stroked myself.

Eventually, I admitted the truth to Tejas.
"You were right. Masturbation is fun."
I went on to add that Meera was so gorgeous and hot looking when she fingered herself. Tejas was surprised when I told him that. And he begged me to share more details.
"What did you do? How did you do it? Did you do it with lights on? Did she allow you to watch her cum?" His questions were never-ending.
But I did not help him with answers for any of them.

Our friendship was growing. Our dark fantasies weren’t the only things we shared. We talked about movies, cricket, city life, and our daily life. I attended a music concert after he invited me. Many of our friends became each other’s acquaintances.

On a Saturday, I invited Tejas over lunch. It was the first time Meera was seeing him.
“I am glad to meet you, Tejas. I was wondering if you were a girl because my husband was lately spending more time with you than me,” Meera joked.
Tejas laughed. “If I were a girl who wanted to hook up with Krish, then I would have died of enviousness. No girl stands a chance when you are there for him.”
Meera's eyes widened. “I guess you meant to say I am beautiful. Why don’t you say it directly?”
“Krish would have told you already; I like to talk a lot.”
Tejas said.
“Yeah he’s right,” Meera quipped.
When she went to the kitchen, Tejas turned to me.
“Your wife is smart. Normally when I visit my married friends, their wives hardly come to the living room to meet me. I am amazed to find how casually your wife is chatting with me.”
“She’s a working woman.” I said, “And you are not a stranger to her anyway.”

Meera returned with some drinks. We were chatting when Pratima aunt, one of our neighbours, visited to return a bowl filled with snacks. We were surprised as aunt recognised Tejas. It turned out Pratima aunt’s daughter Anamika who was in London was Tejas' friend.
“Tejas had helped her to get her passport in time,” Aunty told me. She wanted to invite Tejas to her house.
“Next time I’ll surely visit, Aunty,” Tejas refused politely. “How’s Shivraj uncle? His knee is okay now?”
Shivraj uncle had a knee surgery a month ago. Pratima aunt was surprised that he knew about it.
“Anamika told me. We speak over the phone.” Tejas said.

When aunt left, Meera looked at Tejas suspiciously.
“You only speak with her over the phone?”
“What?” Tejas maintained an innocent face.
“I know Anamika is very cute.”
“Oh, God! We barely met, and you’re cooking up stories.”
Tejas retorted.
I grabbed the bowl of snacks Pratima aunt had brought. Meera had earlier sent them a cake piece that she had baked previous night. She went to the kitchen and returned with a piece of it.
“This is the last piece. I had kept it for you,” she told me before giving it to Tejas. I gestured that it’s okay.
Tejas ate the cake and he was impressed.
“Oh my God! This is damn so good. So soo so-oo good!” He was licking his fingers in the end.
“You got another fan,” I told Meera.
Tejas looked at Meera. “I remember Krish telling me that his wife was an angel. I agree with him now.”
“Really?” Meera blossomed into a beautiful smile. “I don’t know whom to thank for the compliment now.”
We laughed together.

I told you it was the first time Meera and Tejas were seeing each other. But they were already in a comfort zone around each other, thanks to the many stories I had told them about each other. By the time we had lunch, it was felt like they had been close friends for long. Their bond was positive and joyous in every sense. And that was, perhaps, perhaps the worst thing about it.
Haven’t you heard all that glitters isn’t gold?

Next day Desai invited me for breakfast again. I wondered if I was going to accompany him to the psychologist again.
Desai was in a celebratory mood when I arrived at his villa. He answered the door himself and led me to the hall. He was wearing a formal shirt and its front top buttons were left open like I had seen him earlier. He was smoking his favourite beedi. The splendour and luxury of the house did not match his choice of smoke.
Desai looked a little sweaty around his neck, despite the air condition. The servants were not visible but the arrangements for a celebration were already made; a bottle of scotch, soda, snacks and everything.
I hesitated, "I don't want to drink in the daytime, Desai; unless you tell me what it is for."
Desai poured scotch into two glasses and topped it with soda.
"I insist," Desai passed one glass to me and toasted. "This is to celebrate a small accomplishment…a small wish. Finish it in one go then I'll tell you."
He looked at me in the eyes and we finished the drink together.
"Come," Desai rose and led me to his bedroom. He turned the door handle and pushed it open. "Have a look inside."
I stared at him for a second and then glanced into the room.
Ananya was sleeping in his bed with a blanket on. It didn’t take me a second to make out she was completely naked under it.

------xxxxx------xxxxx------xxxxx-----
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 8 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
See everyone knows that you are one hell of an exceptional & amazing writer but a few things I really wish to mention about your writing trend, Hopefully you'll take them in a positive manner.

1) I have always felt that you intentionally end each and every update with the content for which the reader came to read . Seems as if you want the reader to keep craving and force him to desperately wait for next update and when the next update comes, you again do the same thing.
let me try to explain ......
It's like, a reader reading your story is excited and is getting horny reading the update and slowly he is reaching to the point where he actualy wants to ejaculate as its getting too erotic but he is not able to climax and is left with utmost disappointment at the end of the update..You know why ????? because you don't let him ejaculate as you will always end the update at the very exact moment which he actually craved to read.
        For instance you finished the last update writing 5-6 lines about Desai and Krish finding Ananya in Desai's bed. It was the part which reader wanted to read the most but you purposely ended it there. You gave petty details in the starting 90% of the update and strategically ended it exactly at the point which reader wanted the most . I assume just to keep reader hanging and tied to the story that he will have to keep waiting for next update and trust me the next update will also be the same.The start of the update will be beat around the bush (important but not exciting)and last few lines will be ones where you will end it and again the reader will be left craving. ( I am not saying at all that the starting content is irrelevant in any way , I know it is what which is  making the story but the way you end the update is really upsetting). Would it really lessen the number of your readers if you didn't end the update there and would have written a bit more ?? 

Trust me its really really irritating and frustrating when you end every update like that.Its like intentionally snatching away the moment of peak excitement which the reader wants. He eventually have to ejaculate watching some porno or some other story just because you excited him but didn't let him finish off.You also know that you won't lose any reader if and a reader will always come back reading your story & you need to realise this by imagining yourself in readers' shoes and stop doing this petty thing. It's not some web series where you should end the episode with a plot that the user must come looking for next episode. Its an erotica and you should give something to a reader so that he feels happy at the end.
You can always take more time to write and give all the details which is the backbone of the story but at least give the reader a long update and the content they want and don't end the update like that.

2) I felt that you are way too hungry for views and comments (I know that is not wrong from an author's perspective as it encourages the writer but its really irritating the way you do it). I just saw that around 2 months back you gave a preface of story but made the viewers wait for all these months before actually start giving the updates. I'm sure if you gave a preface , then you must have had a plot ready in mind but still you made the views wait . I guess just to increase the views till you actually start writing.

why do you do it intentionally when you very well know that you're really good at writing and eventually your thread will get all the views you need.

Hopefully you will think about my views and not get offended.
[+] 6 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update. Fucked Ananya second time.
[+] 2 users Like Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
One more reader got irritated by the writing method of the Krish. But it's just the way Krish writing is and who has read his previous story are got used to it. So I read last few lines first than start from beginning. So I know what is coming ha ha ha.
Coming to update it's pretty interesting one and nice update. Frankly speaking tejas part is not very interesting to read but as Krish is telling there might be some link to it. It's like the last story where episode between student and his teacher was not catchy. Desai and ananya part is quite interesting but nothing is much reveled. Krish had already described ananya in previous stories and looks like she was an easy go for desai. He had her in bed already. Now from here how the story evolves and the link joins between tejas- meera-desai - ananya and finally fate of poor krish.
But seriously don't end sexual encounter is between like last time where his boss use to enjoy and somebody interrupts in between. It's like KLPD so eagerly waiting for next part.
[+] 3 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Ending an episode with a thrill or twist that comes only to master storyteller. Tejas will seduce Meera by licking and fingering and introducing few new Kinky things that she has not seen so far.
[+] 2 users Like opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
What Desai trying to show Krish. Just like Ananya, Meera will be in his bed someday.
[+] 2 users Like Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Slow and steady pick-up
[+] 1 user Likes shagabudeen's post
Like Reply
(05-11-2020, 02:15 AM)critic_honest Wrote: See everyone knows that you are one hell of an exceptional & amazing writer but a few things I really wish to mention about your writing trend, Hopefully you'll take them in a positive manner.

1) I have always felt that you intentionally end each and every update with the content for which the reader came to read . Seems as if you want the reader to keep craving and force him to desperately wait for next update and when the next update comes, you again do the same thing.
let me try to explain ......
It's like, a reader reading your story is excited and is getting horny reading the update and slowly he is reaching to the point where he actualy wants to ejaculate as its getting too erotic but he is not able to climax and is left with utmost disappointment at the end of the update..You know why ????? because you don't let him ejaculate as you will always end the update at the very exact moment which he actually craved to read.
        For instance you finished the last update writing 5-6 lines about Desai and Krish finding Ananya in Desai's bed. It was the part which reader wanted to read the most but you purposely ended it there. You gave petty details in the starting 90% of the update and strategically ended it exactly at the point which reader wanted the most . I assume just to keep reader hanging and tied to the story that he will have to keep waiting for next update and trust me the next update will also be the same.The start of the update will be beat around the bush (important but not exciting)and last few lines will be ones where you will end it and again the reader will be left craving. ( I am not saying at all that the starting content is irrelevant in any way , I know it is what which is  making the story but the way you end the update is really upsetting). Would it really lessen the number of your readers if you didn't end the update there and would have written a bit more ?? 

Trust me its really really irritating and frustrating when you end every update like that.Its like intentionally snatching away the moment of peak excitement which the reader wants. He eventually have to ejaculate watching some porno or some other story just because you excited him but didn't let him finish off.You also know that you won't lose any reader if and a reader will always come back reading your story & you need to realise this by imagining yourself in readers' shoes and stop doing this petty thing. It's not some web series where you should end the episode with a plot that the user must come looking for next episode. Its an erotica and you should give something to a reader so that he feels happy at the end.
You can always take more time to write and give all the details which is the backbone of the story but at least give the reader a long update and the content they want and don't end the update like that.
Bro sorry to say that but its not like that....krish is right in his way of writing...
First, u have to understand the chemistry between the characters and their bonds sharing.
U only want sex so go somwhere else its, not your type of story...
Nd the up,s and down In these type of stories are great
[+] 1 user Likes Sagar s's post
Like Reply