Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Back with a bang Krish super update nice way to continue a story from where u left. Waiting for the upcoming updates
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Amazing update. Great start. Once s whore is always a whore. Likely, once a cuckold is always a cuckold.
[+] 3 users Like manmadhakunju's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2020, 04:53 AM)krish_999 Wrote:
Chapter – One

. . . . . . . . . . ..  
“Once a whore…,” Desai grunted like a wounded animal. “…is a whore forever.”
 . . . . . . . . . . . . 

if there were a award for masala literature, you would get it each time. What a start.
Is Wifey hiding something , may be she wants Desai.
[+] 4 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Amazing update. Thanks for starting this story
[+] 2 users Like desihunter's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update brother
Can u plzz tell the date of next update???
[+] 2 users Like Sagar s's post
Like Reply
Super. Meera wants Krish to start this time and do everything with his approval. Thereby relationship is not broken and her sex life would be more interesting with different men.
[+] 2 users Like Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Brushed on wrong side of powerful person. Should be ready to face consequences. May lose hisvjob and subsequently his wife again. Lost the temper, gonna lose all.
[+] 2 users Like Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
Well ..... well......well.

The long awaited update for the most wanted sequel. Feeling happy to read it.

I am waiting for the sequel when I completed reading of the last updated of part II I wish you consider the request of the readers and continue the sequel. Thank you for the sequel.

You are the only writer who can create curiousity from the first update and make it double by next updates.that is why I like you krish. And did your great work just like always.is it cuckoldry, blackmail, cheating, open relationship, swapping or secret games....etc. their are lot of possibilities in this sequel.i hope this sequel also a big hit.

Thanks for the update and waiting for the next update eagerly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the overwhelming response. Your comments mean a lot to me.
A lot of readers are asking about next update. Like I mentioned before posting the first chapter, my plan is to drop one chapter every Saturday. So you have to wait for that.
First few chapters may be smaller but after that the chapters are going to be bigger. So my request to all readers will be to take it slow accordingly. I am glad that people think of me as a good writer here and it gives me responsibility to write sensibly and to match the expectations according to the genre. I hope I can live up to that.
Thanks again for giving a grand welcome to my story.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 5 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
wow...amazing
[+] 2 users Like Marrydech's post
Like Reply
Thanks for starting this much awaited sequel.....eagerly waiting for the next updates.....
[+] 2 users Like Pundit77's post
Like Reply
Ugh..as much as i want to read one more part in this series , i think this series had a perfect ending last part. I fear this part would be more like trying to explore more but would be complicating the perfect ending last part. Any reason or forcible interference in their plans to not pursue that path again would be more artificial for me. The couple have gone through so much to be there where they are and this is sad as no matter where this part of the series goes its inevitable that Meera will be shared by Krish yet again with another man willingly or forcibly , it will be hard to read this part yet even more harder to not read  Sad
A new story would have been perfect!
Sorry Krish & readers for this.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
Krish, Thanks a lot for continuing the most awaited story. Awesome beginning.

We respect you and shall wait for updates every Saturday. Thanks for your efforts and for respecting your fans.
[+] 2 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2020, 03:25 AM)RCF Wrote: Ugh..as much as i want to read one more part in this series , i think this series had a perfect ending last part. I fear this part would be more like trying to explore more but would be complicating the perfect ending last part.

He is a dumbass 
Don,t listen to him happy
[+] 1 user Likes Sagar s's post
Like Reply
I ,m waiting for saturday very excitedly
[+] 2 users Like Sagar s's post
Like Reply
A word can't express my feeling !
Simply Amazing ...Keep it up.
[+] 2 users Like UDaykr's post
Like Reply
Chapter – Two

I thought my job was at risk after my fistfight with Desai in the bar. His unusual friendship with me was his last resort to impress my wife and it had ended abruptly. I knew he was frustrated and his immediate response would be to fire me. The punishment was inevitable.
I phoned Sam before I went home that night.
“I think I too have lost my job, Sam. If you came across something that you think is good for me then just tell me,” I said.
“What happened?” Sam asked.
I did not want to tell him the truth.
“Just like that,” I said.

Next day, however, nothing like I feared happened at work. Desai did not even show up.
But he went to meet Meera at her office in the pretence of discussing his investment through her firm.
“He was a real prick today. He asked me if he didn’t do well that night.”
Meera told me when she came home.
“What? That fucker…” I gritted my teeth.
“I told him he was forgettable.” Meera went on. “I didn’t want to mince my words at all. But it was my office, so I didn’t want to make a scene as well. It was the first time he was referring to it directly, and I felt finally it’s time to give him a mouthful. I told him it was my blunder last time and there won’t be another in a lifetime.”
I did not have anything to say. I felt she too should have charged him physically. Meera noticed my silence.
“Are you worried if he would fire you from your job?”
“I don’t care about what he would do to me,” I grabbed her arm and slowly pulled her to me. “I am rather worried about you.”
Meera forced a smile.
“Don’t be. Such people shouldn’t make us worry about anything.”

Though infuriated by his altercation with Meera, I was somewhat relieved that Desai had shown his true colour to both of us at once. It was time Desai to have realised that his chances are over.
Desai did not show up at my workplace for a couple of days. On the fourth day when I saw him coming, I took a break and headed for the cafeteria.

The following weekend we were invited to a mutual friend's engagement function. Meera wore a bright red saree with white floral prints along the border. The blouse with a square-shaped cut in the back exposed her smooth skin despite being aesthetically concealed by the free-flowing hair. As we posed for photos with the newly-engaged couple I saw men from the crowd struggling to take their eyes off her. I couldn't blame them for I was equally impressed by her stunning looks. When Meera leaned forward to hug her friend I found myself stealing a glance at her cleavage. I kept smiling at her.
At one point she noticed my smile and came to me.
“Are you trying to seduce me with your charming smile, gentleman?”
“I’m trying my best, beautiful.” I quipped.
“Sorry then. I am already married, I must tell you.”
She smiled and blinked at me. I laughed.

While coming back Meera suggested that we take a quick diversion to a nearby market. Meera wanted to buy some fancy items from there. As she kept searching through the fancy items from the roadside vendors I left her briefly for a dry fruit shop.
When I returned after a few minutes Meera was still busy shopping. I saw a man among the crowd, ogling at her from the side. I stopped. The man looked in his forties. Instead of walking into the scene to distract him, I was curious where he was looking at. I moved to the other side to have a better view. The man was enjoying the side view of Meera's belly. Her saree had moved to the centre of the blouse and it was giving the man a nice view of her boobs from the side and also her folded belly as she bent forward. Before I knew, I was carrying a hard-on. 
A minute later, she looked around and saw me. I quickly walked over to her as if nothing happened. Through the corner of my eyes, I saw the man walking away, being forced to avert his eyes. Pretending to be normal I asked Meera if she got what she was looking for.
"Almost, done. Come with me," she made the payment to the vendor and led me to another street. It was narrow and busier. As we walked around a van Meera stopped and turned to bump into me, and casually ran her palm over my crotch for a split second.
"What is this?" She asked.
I was caught with my erection.
"Uh...I..." I went blank for a second. I smiled at her. "It's you; you're the reason."
"Don't pretend, my pervert hubby," Meera grabbed my arm and walked forward. "I know everything."
We laughed together.
It was fun. But it took me a day to forget the embarrassment.

My friend Sam was going through a tough period of life those days. He was struggling to find a fine job even after two months since losing his earlier one. He had received green signals from three companies, only to be disappointed at the last moment. Sam’s anger was turning into frustration.
I was constantly in touch with him. Sam eventually confessed the real reason behind his firing. He and his friend had tried to steal a project from their team. They were caught when they tried to sell it to a third party. When his boss learnt this, he wanted to take advantage of Sam’s predicament. He had met Sam’s wife Ananya a couple of times and he was attracted to her. When he made his wish, Sam ended up punching him on the face. The events altogether led to him being fired and blacklisted by the company.
“More than the fact I got fired, I was pissed off that I could not hit him more than twice,” Sam told me once.
I remembered my fight with Desai in the bar.
“Once a whore is a whore forever.”
I cringed at the thoughts. Desai's words were still in my head.
“I have already fucked your wife, Krish. She was damn thirsty for my dick like a whore.”
“Bastard!”
I gritted my teeth.
Sam stared at me and nodded, “Every time I think of him I just wanna go find him and hit the shit out of him. Bastard!”

Sam’s resentment was not helping him anyway. As days and weeks passed, he forgot his vengeance and his only quest was to find a new job.
"I am wandering like a ghost nowadays." Sam often told me.
I could understand his frustration, having lived the same trauma once.

Sam's problem aggravated when his wife Ananya brought in a rumour; that the company she worked for was about to cut a few jobs because of the financial crisis. Bad times were coming for the couple.
"You were jobless for so long, aren't you? How did you live, man? I feel like shit now."
Sam kept asking me.
I had sympathy for him. He was once my closest friend. I was still friends with Sam, but not as close as earlier. The guilt of having sex many times with his wife was still haunting me, and it created an invisible gap between us. My only solace was that Sam was not an innocent soul himself. Nevertheless, I wished if I could expiate my betrayal by helping him in this needy hour.
I had managed to find a couple of opportunities. But they were low paying jobs that even I would have hesitated to take up.

However, Sam settled for one of those jobs after four months of unemployment.
"This is the only option left for me now. Something is better than nothing."
He told me.

But Sam's misery was far from over as Ananya was laid off when her company downsized.
"It's really sad," Meera told me. "Ananya was crying when I spoke to her. I didn't know how to console her."
"She'll find another job very soon. She's not blacklisted like Sam." I said.
Meera nodded, "yeah, but she loved this one job."

Though Ananya found a job within a month as expected, she resigned after a few weeks. It was a 'horrible' job, according to her.
Another month passed and the couple were in the middle of debt. Telephone calls from banks had begun to sound hostile. Sam’s company had sued him and he had to hire a lawyer. I tried to help him, giving him close to two lakh rupees. But it was not enough.

Two weeks later Sam told me about a solid offer Ananya had in hand.
“If this one clicks, we are saved.”
I could sense the desperation in his voice.
“She’ll get it, dude. Just don’t lose hope.” I patted on his shoulder. “Tell me more about the offer.”
“An old friend of mine David recommended this guy, who's running several businesses together. I have to tell you that my friend sort of personally took pain to talk to this guy; the man asked me to call him. I spoke to him yesterday. Do you know what the surprise is? He knows Meera professionally.”
“How?”
I was genuinely surprised.
“His name is Susheel Desai.”
I was stunned. Yes, he knows Meera professionally.
“Susheel Desai?” My voice rose suddenly.
“You’ve heard about him?”
I did not know what to tell him. I rubbed my forehead.
“He’s a wealthy man, indeed. But, what kind of job is the offering?”
“He told me that there’s no real job opening. But he said he likes my friend. This is the first time David had asked him for a favour like this and he doesn’t want to disappoint him.”
“So?”
“So what? He has called Ananya for an interview.”
I was speechless. Sam noticed it.
“What are you thinking?”
“I suggest you don’t consider this offer,” I said. “Desai is a wicked man. He’s…”
“You know him?”
“I know him. I have met him a couple of times. He’s…he’s…” I was thinking of how to convince him without going into details.
“Look, he was after Meera. He’s really after any fair women he sees out there. If he’s doing you this favour, it won’t be for nothing.”
“Krish…” Sam cleared his throat. “Just stop there. I told you about this offer because I consider you my friend. I am not asking you about an advice or character certificate for anyone.”
“Sam, what I am telling you is not based on a rumour or some random deductions. It’s what Meera has experienced at her workplace. If there’s one person she has complained to me about, then that is this guy. You can’t just trust him.”
“Whether I should trust him or not isn’t what concerns me the most now…”
“Come on, man. I am telling you. You can’t throw Ananya in there when you know it’s not safe for her…”
“Can’t you understand what I’m going through, Krish?” Sam’s voice rose. “I just don’t have a choice. I do not believe you. Not one word. Enough.”
“Sam.”
“Shut up and leave, Krish. Just leave.”
Sam folded his hands to me. I felt disgusted.
I stared at him for a moment and slowly turned around. I was done talking. There was no way I could convince Sam. Only thing I could do was to hope that I was wrong.
“Don’t talk to Ananya over this.”
I heard Sam’s voice behind me as I walked away.

I had no plan to heed Sam’s request. I phoned Ananya.
“I want to meet you, Ananya. It’s urgent.”
I went near to her flat and she came down to meet me at the parking. She looked a distant figure from the beautiful woman I had once known.
“Sam told me you’re going to meet Desai tomorrow. Don’t do it.”
“I know I shouldn’t, Krish,” Ananya said unemotionally. “But I know I should.”
I stared at her for a moment.
“Ananya you should talk to Meera if you want. She’ll tell you more about this man’s history.”
“I am more worried about Sam, Krish. He's wandering like a ghost these days. I can't even look at him sometimes. I fear he would do something foolish."
I felt she would cry. He looked down.
“Krish.” Ananya moved closer. “I know the risk. But I am going to take the risk. It’s too late to wait for another opportunity.”
“I can only warn you, Ananya. If I were in place of Sam, I wouldn’t have let you walk into his trap. I…” I hesitated for a moment. “I am worried about you. I have no right to tell you what to do or what not to. But…but because I know of that guy, I simply feel like shit…” I admitted.
Ananya did not respond for a few seconds.
“If something happened to you, something you can’t live with, I would feel like I should have tried a little more, but I don’t know how much,” I added.
“I will handle it, Krish,” Ananya said softly. “Thanks for your concern.”
When she turned, Sam was standing there.
“What the fuck are you doing with him, Ananya?” He shouted.
“Calm down, Sam,” I said. “We are just talking.”
Sam moved closer. “Oh, nice! There’s a ‘we’ now. Do you think I am a fool?”
“Sam, please. He’s your friend. Don’t shout at him. He came to speak. He’s leaving.” Ananya walked in front of him. “Let’s go.”
Sam pushed her aside.
“Krish I can see where your eyes are. Leave my wife, let me live.”
“Okay!” I held up my arms. “I am leaving, Sam. You don’t have to make up wild theories now.”
I said and walked away.

When I reached home Meera was furious.
“You went to see Ananya at her flat? What got into you, Krish?”
Sam had already phoned her.
“She’s being hired by Desai. She doesn’t know who he is.” I said. “And I didn’t go to Ananya's flat. We met in the parking.”
“Krish. What Sam told me today wasn’t nice in any sense to a wife. I don’t want to hear anything like that ever again.” Meera's voice was stern. I didn’t say anything.
“I don’t want you to meet Ananya, let it be for any reason. Understand?” Meera went on.
“Alright,” I said dejectedly. She had all the right to scold me; I felt.

I did not know what happened during the interview. I came to know about the outcome when Ananya phoned me a day after.
“I don’t know what you would make out of it, Krish. He put me in probation and it means a lot to me and Sam. Desai is not very handsome, but he seemed a good person to me,” Ananya said.
I couldn’t believe my ears.
Good person.
I shook my head in despair as Ananya cut the phone call. There was nothing I could do.

Even though I was upset after Ananya was employed personally by Desai, I couldn’t decide whether I should be concerned about her. It was a fact that Ananya had provided me with emotional and physical comfort when I was lonely and depressed in the past. But it had never grown into an affair. She had always been Sam’s wife. And I had always been Meera's husband.
I had to introspect why I was trying to protect Ananya from Desai. Ananya wasn’t an idiot when it comes to men. Meera had told me about how Ananya had a nightstand with someone at her workplace. That was before her fling with me.
As I thought deeply I felt Ananya can certainly manipulate Desai for her benefits, if she chose to. However, the fact was that I was scared of Desai. He was a monster in my head, and whenever I saw him, I was horrified by the thoughts of him having sex with Meera.
I was jealous that this man had seduced such a beautiful woman despite his unappealing nature. It wasn’t his appearance that made him look ugly. It was rather the whole of ‘him’ - starting from how creepy his eyes were when he looked at Meera to how he kept his thick lips moist by licking it always. His lips were the most intimidating sight for me. The thought of his dark lips engulfing Meera's soft lips for one whole night never failed to devastate me.
I did not want him to succeed in seducing any woman in the world, to be honest.
I was frightened of the fact that Desai was as manipulative as one could be. Letting Ananya become a toy at his hands was like opening a new path for him to reach Meera. 

I phoned Ananya next day.
“I am still worried about you, Ananya. I feel like I am the only one who knows his true colour. I feel like I will be the only one who would believe you in case something went wrong. So in that case, you must call me.”
“Do you think he is gonna abduct me?”
“I think worse, Ananya.”
Ananya laughed, “You need to see a doctor, Krish.”

The road in front of our residence was getting a revamp by the govt. After a lot of petitions and demands by the locals to solve the severe traffic jam, the authorities had finally decided to provide to turn the narrow road into a wider bypass road. It meant several buildings along this road had to be demolished. Unfortunately one of them was ours.
The authorities called for a meeting and all the property owners were told to cooperate with the demolition drive. Financial compensation was offered and everyone had to move. Suddenly everyone was running around, looking for relocation.
I suggested Meera that we move into the flat at Lavanya Apartments. It was the apartment Meera had purchased when she was living alone. A year ago.
“No way,” Meera said instantly. “I can go to any place but there.”
I could understand her. It was a place where I didn't exist in her life. Going back there might have brought back memories of a past that she had buried.

However, even after many weeks of searching, we were unable to find a suitable place to move in. Luckily the monsoon reached earlier than expected in Maharashtra and there was a delay in the demolition work; it bought us more time.

One evening Meera was stranded at the workplace after a large tree collapsed due to nonstop rain and blocked a road. She along with her colleagues, Preethi and Anuya, was waiting for a cab for more than an hour when Desai emerged in a car with himself behind the wheel to offer them a ride. Meera was not willing to accept his help. But her colleagues persisted and she had to give in.
Desai took the car to Preethi and Anuya’s places first. As Anuya got down leaving Meera alone with Desai, she became vary of his intentions. She suggested she would get down nearby.
“Don’t behave like I am a stranger, sweety. I am a friend, you know that.” Desai smiled at her. “Just give me the directions. I’ll drop you home safely.”
Meera ended up giving him her home address. Desai pulled into the compound, and he was in the mood to assume he was invited.
“Not inviting me for a coffee?” Desai asked her.
“Not this time, Desai.” Meera looked him in the eyes and smiled. “I need to see someone urgently. Thanks for the ride, by the way.”
She didn’t wait for his reply as she turned on her heel and walked away toward one of the neighbourhood shops. Desai watched her for some time and left.

When I came home she told me about the incident in detail.
“You should have rung me. I would have come to pick you up.”
“Your phone is switched off, Krish,” Meera said plainly.
I checked my phone and it was switched off.
“Oh shit. Cell discharged.”
“Don’t worry I handled him well.”
I smiled. “Yeah, you did.”
“But I don’t want him to show up here when you are not home. I just…” Meera paused a moment. “Let’s find a new place. We should hurry, Krish.”
I had already visited many apartments for renting. Majority of them weren’t as spacious as our house. Rest were too costly.

Finally, I found one that suited our requirements. It was spacious with two rooms, a hall and a large kitchen apart from a small foyer. Both the rooms had balconies and they were spacious too. But it was occupied by a bachelor. The man said he would vacate the apartment only after three months.
“Three months are too late. We were looking to move in as early as possible.”
I said.
“I need to finish my studies. I had told Prasant about this," he said.
I met Prasant, owner of the apartment, again. He was clueless.
“He told me like a couple of months. Umm…I thought it was a couple of months ago.” Prasant said.
I resumed searching for the right apartment. Even after a month of search, I could not find one. However, we found a buyer for Meera's apartment in Lavanya apartments in that time. The sale went off quickly.
I used the advance amount to lock a land property we had been eyeing to buy at our hometown. I agreed to complete the paper works very soon.
“I’ll go and do the paperwork after our shifting to a new place,” I assured Meera.

Since the day Desai found where Meera was living, I was tensed about his movements. Being an interim boss, Desai did not visit my workplace regularly. I began to telephone Ananya every such day to know about his whereabouts.
Ananya's first impression on Desai was that of a nice guy who treated her with empathy. He was aware of the financial crisis she was in and he assured her with all the help he could.
“You have the talent and you are hard-working. I would never let go off staffs as valuable as you. Keep your work in the same standard and you’ll never disappoint yourself.” He had told her two weeks after her joining.
I was annoyed by Ananya's excitement when she spoke of it. Desai was making her attached to her work so that it became difficult for her to quit.
One day when Desai came to my workplace, he was accompanied by Ananya. I couldn’t think straight for a few minutes.
Then I took her aside.
“What are you doing here?”
Ananya looked at me, amused.
“I am his PA. Don’t you know?”
I was stunned. “PA? Is that what…”
“That was the only place he could accommodate me.”
“What the…” I paused before I spoke further. “Aren’t’ you overqualified?”
Ananya smiled.  “I’m overpaid too.”
I stared at her for a moment.
“He’s gonna seek benefits from you.”
“Come on Krish. I can handle myself.”
She said before she proceeded to Desai's cabin.

Later Ananya called me up.
“Desai named you one of the cool chaps around here. He has plans to invite you over lunch.”
I was surprised.
“Why would he do that? I am a man, not a woman.”
My voice was filled with sarcasm.
“Why do you try to give that angle to everything associated with Desai? He’s just a heartbroken man.”
“Heartbroken, how?”
“His family and stuff. Very tragic.”
“You talk family and stuff with him? Nice.”
“Yeah, I expected you’d say this. Today he suggested he could get a better job for Sam. I thought I should tell you first.”
“Why. You can expect what I would say.”
I said dejectedly.
“Yeah, but I felt you are the person I should discuss it. Sam and I are, you know, he would blindly take it.”
I felt good for no reason.
“I would suggest you forget it. Thank him and refuse the offer.” I suggested.

A couple of weeks later Desai and I eventually came face to face. He smiled at me.
“Hello Krish! How are you?”
“I am fine, thank you.”
I made sure I did not smile.
Next day he called me into his cabin.
“I was desperate and frustrated, Krish. We both know what happened; I was frustrated that Meera wasn’t giving me a positive response. I shouldn’t have talked that way. It was my fault. Accept my apology.”
I was stunned.
It is a new trick in his book. I warned myself.
“I went overboard too,” I said. “I shouldn’t have got physical with you. Sorry about that.”
Desai rose from his chair and walked around his large desk to shake hands with me and then hugged me.
“Let’s be friends again.”
I was amazed to see his transformation. It was like the man simply erased everything from his memory. I nodded affirmatively while thinking exactly the opposite.
Never again.

Desai mentioned Ananya later.
“You and Ananya are friends, right? When I helped her, I sincerely thought it would help me reconcile with you. I was ashamed to talk to you for a while.”
“Leave it, Desai. Let’s leave the past as it is.”
“So my help to your friend… it means nothing?”
“No. I mean…yeah it meant a lot to Sam. I mean…Ananya's husband, Samarth. He’s my friend.”
“You are very close to Ananya, I suppose.”
“Now you too are. She’s grateful that she landed this job.”
“I am willing to help her husband find a job, a better one. But she isn’t showing much interest. I wonder why. If you think he needs help then let me know of it.” Desai said.

It was as though Desai was willing to sponsor the couple. I wondered who he was targeting. Ananya or Meera? I was not going to believe that Desai was going to forget Meera.
Because nobody can forget Meera; I knew.

A week later Desai met me again.
“Ananya is not accepting my help, Krish. I have a bad feeling about it. I am feeling insulted. Why she’s not open to my helping nature?”
“Because,” I took a deep breath. “I would like to apologise to you, Desai. Because she doesn’t necessarily have a good impression about you. After our scuffle, I had warned her about your intentions…I mean possible intentions. She was told not to take favours from you.”
Desai stared at me. I went on. “You know what kind of advice I could give her during those times. But I haven’t told her anything that happened in real. I just gave her my advice. It’s up to you to prove it wrong through your actions. After that she will listen to you, won’t she?”
“You are a moron, Krish. I don’t intend to harm our friendship over this. But I have a feeling that you are manipulating her to keep away from me.”
“I told you; we were not in good terms then.”
“Now we are. Tell her that your advice was wrong.”
“It’ll be better if you prove it wrong.”
“I insist you make it easy for me.”
“But why?”
“I told you. I feel insulted. I offered her help and she turned it down.”
I was getting annoyed.
“Let it be. What’s the big deal? You are already in her good books.”
Desai held his gaze.
“You don’t seem to enjoy that I am in her good books, do you?”
“This is again becoming about us, Desai.”
“Come on, man. Don’t be a dick.” Desai threw his hand on the desk in despair and his voice rose. “You want to protect your wife, I can understand that. Now, what is this damn thing about your friend’s wife? Why do you want to protect this woman also? Are you sleeping with her or your wife?”
“Mind your words please, Desai.”
I said sternly.
“Fuck my words! Talk to me, Krish. I am not threatening you in any way. Be open to me. That is all I am asking you.”
I shook his head.
“Alright. Openly. I still don’t believe that you are doing this all for charity. What I am asking you is to leave Ananya alone. Let her keep her marriage intact.”
Desai stared at me for a long moment.
“I have no plan to destroy her marital life, buddy. I just want to sleep with her.”

The man had verbalised it.

I held his gaze for long before I spoke again.
“You said it.”
“I said it.” Desai nodded slowly and licked his thick lips wet thoroughly. I was forced to avert my eyes as Desai went on. “And I am going to execute it. I promised you that I won’t do any harm to your wife; because you are my friend. Agreed? But this girl, Ananya…I want her. I want her in my bed and you are going to stop bullshitting around her. Because I am your friend too. Consider it’s a deal.”
I began to speak but Desai raised his finger to interrupt me.
“If you tell Ananya a word about this, I will consider our friendship gone. I will tell her what happened between me and Meera, before laying her off. You will be solely responsible for her misery.”
I had nothing to say.

I had learnt how this man was so successful in his businesses.

That night I couldn’t find sleep as I kept thinking of how Desai was going to seduce Ananya. What would he be planning to do with her?

“I just want to sleep with her.”
I hated it when Desai tried to be explicit in his words. What makes him convey his dark fantasies with me despite knowing I don’t like it? Is it because he thinks I might be impressed by it? Do I look like a submissive pimp to him?
Creepy questions were cropping up. I hated him more than ever.
I remembered the moronic grin Desai had on his face when he claimed to have sex with Meera.
'I have already had her, you fool.'
I felt like shit for not landing enough punches on his face that day. It wasn’t that my wife was a chaste woman. It was no more a secret to me that I could live with the fact that my wife had enjoyed the warmth of other men. More than a few. But Desai was different. The simple thought of Meera being seduced by Desai made me hopelessly jealous. I was unable to digest that a monster like Desai had managed to keep Meera in his bed for a whole night despite having no quality to enjoy such a luxury. The arrogant way he carried himself never failed to repulse me. His thick lips which he kept always wet by licking it had often tempted me to look away. Since noticing him smoke the desi beedi a couple of times, I had begun to feel a stinking smell out of his body though sometimes I felt I was merely imagining it. The thoughts of his dark, smoke-stained lips engulfing Meera's soft lips always gave me a sense of devastation. Even his lower teeth were stained like a regular pan masala user.
I dreaded his bite marks on Meera’s breasts. Or any part of her body.
No. He didn’t deserve her. Not even in his dreams. I thought.

All my fears existed for Ananya too. I was not going to repeat my old mistakes with her but I still had warm feelings for her. Meera had mentioned to me about Desai's 'below-par performance' in bed as he was too drunk that night. What is his best? I wondered.
What would he have done with Meera if he wasn’t drunk? I kept asking myself and my attempts to answer it took me to nightmarish realms in which I was left to acknowledge Desai's plans to take both Meera and Ananya to his bed for nonstop sex.
Meera had spoken of Desai's ability to drive his tongue deep into her - so deep that she mistook it for his finger. Despite not getting an orgasm that she was badly longing for, she was impressed by the way he was taking on her at various spots in his apartment. How many times and how long had he pumped his dick into her? Meera had confessed to me that he had fucked her in the dining hall first and then in the bedroom before dinner. Then he had fucked her after dinner, before making her sleep in his arms. She had then wakened up by him in the morning for another round of rough sex. Is it possible that she did not get an orgasm? Does it even matter, after all that wild amount of sex?

My thoughts only helped me become suspicious.
I turned to Meera. She was sleeping peacefully next to me.
“It went so deep…. I held onto his head to balance me and cried louder…”
I remembered her confession, word by word, even after so many months.
What made you cry so louder, baby?
I moved and embraced her. My lips traced down through her neck.
I don’t want to think about Desai. I don’t want to think about what he did to you. I don’t want to think about what he would do with Ananya. Make me forget it all, baby.
My hands moved down and lifted her skirt. I went down and kissed between her legs, over the clothes. I split her thighs and shifted between them. As my mouth pressed against her love triangle over her panty, Meera woke up.
“What are you doing Krish…” she blabbered as if in half-sleep. I ignored and began to pull down her panty.
“Stop it, Krish. Let me sleep…”
Meera held me and patted on my cheek, slowly.
“Come…” she pulled me by the hair and I had to give up.

I slept very late that night.

My passive resistance did not dissuade Desai. A week later, he contacted Sam directly and promised to help him. He told Sam about the good work Ananya was doing at his office.
“Ananya is a wonderful person, Sam. She is simply overqualified for the job and I can’t explain how grateful I am for her decision to stay. I don’t want her to keep looking for another job. I have learnt the financial troubles you are in, and I am happy to help you. I don’t do it normally, but for Ananya, I don’t have a choice. Like she’s got a safe job with me, I want to ensure something like that for you too.”
Desai told Sam. Sam was happy to accept his offer. Three days later, Sam attended an interview and found himself landing a job that paid him fifty per cent more salary that he was drawing at the moment. When Ananya went home, Sam was full of praise about her boss. He was fully convinced that Desai was doing it because of his empathy toward the couple.
I was furious when Ananya later told me about these developments.
“Sam is happy about it, Krish. Please don’t spoil his feelings.” Ananya warned me.
Sam was indeed happy. He was happy even when he learnt that his job required him to travel to Mumbai almost every weekend. And he was sent to Mumbai on the first weekend itself. When I learnt of it, I could see what Desai was planning. But I was helpless while Sam thought his life had improved miraculously.
Desai phoned me on Saturday.
“You know, Krish,” Desai came to the point without much delay. “Once I made a wish, I just know how to make it happen.”

-------xxxxx--------xxxxx--------xxxxx-------

Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 11 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Lovely update. Desai knows how to corner Krish and take Meera. Can't wait for next update.
[+] 2 users Like sexycharan's post
Like Reply
(17-10-2020, 02:02 AM)sexycharan Wrote: Lovely update. Desai knows how to corner Krish and take Meera. Can't wait for next update.

desai need not to corner krish.......... because meera is there to corner krish.....as earlier

once a slut is a slut forever...............is said to a character like meera
and krish.........a cuckold forever........ to serve a slut like meera like a pimp
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update desai definetly seduce meera
[+] 3 users Like Sagar s's post
Like Reply