[Image: janki4.jpg]
quick image upload
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: ta.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
After marriage the first night is fixed very next day and Janki insisted that Smita should spend the night in the hotel with them and that she booked a room for Manoj and Smita too. Smita protested and said look my Mom is there but she said please Smita, I will book one more room and finally she agreed. What she does not know Rohit has other ideas and he told her to be free and she is caught now..............

So she carried her laptop next day and Janki asked her and she said she has some important work. The group chatted and had drinks before the newlyweds moved to their room an Smita asked Manoj to move to room and her own Mom will be with him as she is going to her mom's room and attend work. She herself moved to the other room where Rohit is already there enjoying his scotch.

She opened the laptop and said ok let us start the work and he said why hurry let  us have scotch and start. So they sat on the sit-in provided an he simply pulled her close and kissed her and she responded but she asked why should we resort to this, you could have waited for a day or two. He smiled and said then there is no excitement. Here your hubby is just on the other side of the wall. And your Mom is waiting for you not knowing what will happen here. You have devilish ideas she said. The fun is about to begin.

There Manoj too changed to shorts and his MIL too changed her dress. Now as he sipped his beer, he pulled her close but she said are you mad Smita will come anytime. He said she has work and I am sure it will take at least an hour, she told me. He kissed her butt she said Manoj we should stop this, phir wohi baat, we will sort it out. He kissed her and squeezed her boobs andd she surrendered meekly. The fun has begun here too.

Days passed and Smita has become pregnant. Rohit is overjoyed and Manoj took it well. Her mother is happy. The couple gave a celebration party too. Smita also requested her Mom to stay back. Then out of blue Rohit has to go abroad for an assignment.  

As days passed, Smita is getting her bang from her hubby but she is not that satisfied. Then this conversation happened.
Janki: Hi Smita, I want to talk you.
Smita: Hi Janki how is life, tell me.
J: You have not invited us home.
S: Thought will not disturb lovebirds.
J: Oh remember about the fantasy of Pradeep.
S: Yes of course but you are just married
J: Yes but his fad remains and you know what, he has a big crush on you.
S: Crush on me, I never knew, I only thought Vijay is after me.
J: Yes he has a big crush on you.
S: You know I am happily married and now pregnant too. So his crush will be just crush and may be you can try fulfilling his other fantasy.
J: Ok dear but I thought we can do a swap.
S: What?
J: This way he will be doubly happy.

They parted and this kept her thinking and finally she decided it is best to discuss with her hubby. As they discussed Manoj is not for it saying honey I lost you to Rohit and now you are carrying his egg and I do not want another misadventure. 

She smiled and he asked why you are smiling and she said do you remember we fucked regularly before I went to Goa. Yes, those are my fertile days and listen here is the twist, I took pills in Goa  and I am carrying our baby, wow he said and hugged her tightly.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
At the end of update I have given 2 options. I will retain one of them depending on readers opinions/likes. So please comments and let me know what you think. My own view I will change If i get good no of comments opposed to my view.

But opinion of the guy who asked me to write this story matters most too. No veto power of course. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(05-10-2020, 02:09 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
At the end of update I have given 2 options. I will retain one of them depending on readers opinions/likes. So please comments and let me know what you think. My own view I will change If i get good no of comments opposed to my view.

But opinion of the guy who asked me to write this story matters most too. No veto power of course. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It would have been better if you have continued with your idea. Without revealing the lines, first one suited better after what aand all she did with Rohit. And there wasn't any discussion about impregnation. She just made it clear while having fuck
[+] 1 user Likes Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
[Image: pullpallu.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(05-10-2020, 04:07 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: It would have been better if you have continued with your idea. Without revealing the lines, first one suited better after what aand all she did with Rohit. And there wasn't any discussion about impregnation. She just made it clear while having fuck

Thank you Manu4u. My own  option is 2 since Smita wanted to avoid any complications in her marriage.  Later she comes to know of real reasons for  Rohit asking her to give him a baby and then the third issue will be Rohit's baby. By that time Manoj too has adjusted to their new lifestyle and happy ending.  Let me wait and see. I am also very happy to see you back. Now that I revealed my view will be happy to receive your views.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 06:33 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Thank you Manu4u. My own  option is 2 since Smita wanted to avoid any complications in her marriage.  Later she comes to know of real reasons for  Rohit asking her to give him a baby and then the third issue will be Rohit's baby. By that time Manoj too has adjusted to their new lifestyle and happy ending.  Let me wait and see. I am also very happy to see you back. Now that I revealed my view will be happy to received your views.

Of course, Going with second option will give a complete and positive ending to the story in future. But i wish you would have continued without giving options as you are clear with gist of story. The second would have surely surprised if you have not made it as one of the choices

Thanks
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 07:42 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Of course, Going with second option will give a complete and positive ending to the story in future. But i wish you would have continued without giving options as you are clear with gist of story. The second would have surely surprised if you have not made it as one of the choices

Thanks

Thank you manu4u. I have since edited the update. Yes i need to give a positive twist and justification too.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 10:11 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Thank you manu4u. I have since edited the update. Yes i need to give a positive twist and justification too.

That's a good thing... Continue
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 10:11 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Thank you manu4u. I have since edited the update. Yes i need to give a positive twist and justification too.

That's a good thing... Continue
Like Reply
[Image: suck5.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 11:28 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: That's a good thing... Continue

Thank you man4u. Yes will go ahead and let us see as he story progresses. appreciate your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Smita in Goa

[Image: jump.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: jump.gif]
upload images
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki is happy

[Image: a.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This is really sexy story...it is fun to read and gives boner in between.
I like to suggest please continue with your own thoughts and naughty idea's. Personally I m enjoy reading.

Whatever option you choose would be good for story and as reader I will have fun.
[+] 1 user Likes manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20201007-224243.jpg]

Smita relaxing after session
[+] 2 users Like manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
manoj took Madhu to Park to do Yoga. Her dress was Black Bra & Black French Knickers, Early hours, He suddenly laid her down, started Sarvaangaasana. He upped her knickers & tried Drilling Aasana

Madhu can't tolerate the Shame, being done in Public,... [Image: yog1.webp]
While Manoj keeps insisting, I'll drill some more, some more, Bend Pl [Image: yog.webp]

Madhu was dying of Shame, at the same time, Some part in her was getting excited, ..

He changed her Bra & Did his favourite, Skipping, .. It was sight for heavens, ...
Loose Bra only helped the Breasts bounce more.

Manoj insisted she jump as high as possible, ... Well, People were joining in & Madhu was filled with sinking feeling.

Her heart was pounding loudest...
[Image: ski.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply