Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
[Image: shilpa.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: yellow.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(19-09-2020, 09:59 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: I'm loving the slow flame, heating up the story.

& the images by this other person boredhubby are nice.

Keep the tempo up, ..

Depositing cum in vagina is the beginning of love, not end of it, ... Keep up the passion in you & your characters, ..

This is turning into a Classic.

Thank you Ruby. will keep your suggestions in mind. yes boredhubby is adding momentum to my story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Watch out, .. [Image: m-bitenavel.webp]

Teeth-Action...
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
She took his cock and sucked it lovingly and kissing the rod that gave her so much pleasure. He then simply asked her to catch the kitchen platform and bend and in one swift motion he entered her in 
doggy........

He fucked her doggy, slow at first so she adjusts but in doggy her pussy looked even tighter than his wife and he really relished fucking his MIL now. He rammed her and she started moaning and had her orgasm but Manoj is not in a mood to leave her and he pounded her hard and fast and finally with a big grunt unloaded jests of his jism in her mature married pussy. She also had another orgasm the moment his jism touched her pussy walls. Exhausted she rested her head on his shoulders and he patted her, caressed her back and gently kissed her. As she regained her composure he smiled and said we can have our coffee. She slapped on the cheeks lightly and said you are naughty and you made me a slut really. Yes you are my sweet slut ever ready to please and get pleased. And then he said you can stay with us now onwards, no need to go back. She smiled, hugged him, kissed him softly and said no my son needs my help. He responded agree but here I need you and you need me.

Then they walked to living room and sipping coffee he said I am telling seriously, stay with us and one day I hope to have both you and your daughter in my bed, Just shut up, you and your crazy ideas she said. Inwardly she is happy her SIL asked her to stay back, still she wanted to go back.

So the SIL and the MIL enjoyed the time, they fucked in every room and in every position and the SIL fucked MIL in all her holes. In short they made max use of the time Smita is away. He even made her suck him out and asked her to swallow his cum too. It is time for Smita to return and they are in living room after an afternoon fuck and sleep. MIL hugged her SIL and said thank you Manoj, you have given a new lease of life to me, u have given me unimagined pleasures but now we have to stop. 

She is resting on his chest. He smiled and said, don’t worry your daughter is not narrow minded and she cares for your happiness and pleasures and you are going to stay with us. Happy, thrilled yet very unsure of herself she just buried her face n his chest. He patted her, lifted her face, gently kissed her and said I want you to stay and I want to fuck you, do you want it or not tell me. She said Manoj I want it but it is so wrong and he said forget all those notions, you are not too old and you too need physical pleasures and better to get from me than from an outsider and expose the family. She simply kissed him and said discuss with Smita and decide. So they waited expecting Smita anytime.

BACK TO GOA, LAST FEW HOURS

Their flight is in afternoon and Rohit wanted to make the short time special. He took Smita to beach for the last time in this trip and they played in sea and had a nice sea bath together. They showered in the shower provided by the resort and as they walked back he took her aside to a place which is slightly hidden as few rocks are there, 

Then he put the mat and asked her to sit and Smita could see some couples are kissing at will. She knew instantly why they are here and she is scared. But he hugged her, kissed her and then mixed the drink and sipped and then held it for her saying to my most precious lady. 

She sipped hesitantly but after some sips the drink soothed her nerves and as they finished the first round he took her bra off and now she is topless. He started fondling her boobs and she said Hey, what is this, we are in open place and you are fondling my boobs. His responded by licking and sucking her boobs. Rohit stop we will be exposed. He stopped momentarily and asked her to see in a particular direction. A few feet from them some of the guys are fucking happily. One girl is in fact riding her lover with gay abandon. Smita is stunned but as she looked at them and then glanced away as it is impolite to stare, he continued to lick and suck her boobs saying I am indeed lucky honey to taste these lovely boobs. Whether Manoj too likes them? Stop bringing my hubby’s name she snapped.

He laughed and made her lie down and started sucking her with passion and is even giving bites. His hands reached out to her pussy gripping it and then he started to gently caress her pussy lips.  She sat and he lay on her lap sucking her tits like a child. She is sipping her scotch and the other hand is playing with the dick of Rohit. She said Rohit what have you made me, a real slut who is out here in the beach and playing with your cock? He only increased his sucking and the other hand is squeezing her tits with lots of force. 

Now he forced her lay down and then removed her panty too and Smita is stark naked in a secluded place in beach. She has company as other couples are in more advanced stage and they are in fucking mode. He moved down and is eating her pussy, licking her pussy and sticking his mouth inside her pussy. Waves of pleasure shot through her body beginning with her pussy and she thought better to enjoy leaving the inhibitions if any. He licked her pussy lips, chewed them too taking them in his mouth and bit lightly and Smita is now moaning. Now he is tickling her clit and touching it gently first and then quickly touching it, withdraw and touch it back quickly.

Her moans increased and they are loud now and he increased his tongue fucking and soon she had her orgasm with a loud moan. Now she took his cock in to her mouth and started giving him her expert BJ and it is his turn to moan. But he did not want to eject in her mouth. So he stopped her and began fucking her in the beach and she could hear the sound of the waves of sea.  He is now fucking her fast and hard, sending his dick deep in to her pussy and she is in bliss zone.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: letsdoeit-how-to-seduce-and-fuck-hottest...baaaa).jpg]

Fantasy

[Image: 5279141-beach-sex-by-ahcpl.jpg][Image: my-dirty-hobby-mature-fuck-on-the-beach-...baaaa).jpg]

Aah

Like Reply
Full of ecstasy filled in....

The girl feeling the smuttiness'....same tome Gent character should feel it in depict.
Your story is awesome.....once addicted will addict to your story...
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 11:34 PM)kamal kishan Wrote: Full of ecstasy filled in....

The girl feeling the smuttiness'....same tome Gent character should feel it in depict.
Your story is awesome.....once addicted will addict to your story...

Thank you Kamal garu. Glad you enjoyed reading. Thx a million for your compliments. More to come.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 11:46 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Watch out, .. [Image: m-bitenavel.webp]

Teeth-Action...

thank you bored hubby. with your  images/pics you have brought fresh  momentum to this story
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
rocking hot update........  horseride
Like Reply
[Image: lick.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
back soon Janki

[Image: janki1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: nude.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-09-2020, 05:15 PM)CKmomLover Wrote: rocking hot update........  horseride

Thank you dsCKmomlover. I appreciate your support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: n.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: p20.jpg]
free unlimited photo hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-09-2020, 10:00 AM)bobby Wrote: very nice update

thank you  booby; i really appreciate your support to my threads.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Wow
Mene bhi goa me beach par meri bv ko nanga kar choda tha. Subah 05 baje. 
Lode ne chut ko raand bana diya tha.
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
Manoj expressed his desire to Madhu about Dancing.

Madhu said, In one Day, I will quench all your thirst about a Lady's Dance.

Stage was set, ...
[Image: assass1.webp][Image: assass.webp]

Like Reply