Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She now joined the action by softly licking his hard cock. She licked lovingly his cock and she started working both with her tongue and lips. She sucked it deep and slowly started to take his cock fully in to her mouth, her tongue swirling around his steel like cock. Her lips formed O and holding tight his cock and relishing the feelings of her lips soft but firmly holding his cock. Now it is his turn to feel pleasure shooting through his body but he did not stop eating her pussy. He started licking from beginning of her cunt till her ass hole. He licked her ass hole and she is shocked but she thought this man is prepared to lick my ass hole too. He licked around the ass hole and then he simply pushed his tongue in to her brown hole. 

This resulted in moans from her and finally he returned to lick her pussy and she moaned loudly and reached her orgasm. He greedily drank her pussy juices and said oh, Padmini I did drink juices from others too but your juices are special. Liar you will tell all women like that. He smiled and said always there is someone special. 

Now he wanted to fuck this beauty and he simply pushed his cock in her pussy which is very wet with all their early oral sex. He fucked her; rather he pounded her pussy deep and fast with his big dick giving a real pounding. Then he asked her to be in doggy and he applied jelly on his cock in her brown hole and slowly started to push his cock and she cried in pain but he continued to push and despite her cries with a big and hard push he had his cock fully inside. Oh no remove it, it pains she said but he is slowly fucking her now. He asked her to relax and spread her legs. 

Soon she relaxed and started to enjoy and he slapped her ass cheeks and she enjoyed this anal fuck. His cock is now moving in her ass like a piston and he told her to move her ass in tune with his movements. She started screaming loud with cried of pleasure and he too reached his peak soon and emptied his cum in her ass. Exhausted they rested, had dinner later. He left and tired totally she slept within seconds of lying in bed.

She woke up next day and as she started taking breakfast……….

The bell rang and the neighbor came again, ostensibly to return her utensil and she offered him breakfast but he decline and so she asked him to take coffee.  As they sipped he said are you not in the house in the night? I slept early is her reply. She understood he came and wondered if he heard any of her moans. He smiled, the same smile one gives when he knows it is a lie.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(16-09-2020, 06:18 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Drinking Nude, ... that's something interesting.
Like Reply
(19-09-2020, 10:02 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Drinking Nude, ... that's something interesting.

Thank you €ruby, yes idea is to make it interesting.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 07:49 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [Image: boobs.jpg]

Uff kya mast raand he.bhenchod khada kar diya
Like Reply
over 1 lac views. Never thought of this when I started at the request of a chat friend. A million thanx and a big 
Namaskar Namaskar  Namaskar to you all who made this a reality
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: p6.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Fantastic updates ... Sexy milf Padmini.!!
What a season with Ramu...It was Awsome.
We look forward to more Padmini adventures in further updates.
[Image: 33-AC146-F-FB43-4-DAA-A8-EF-6-B729-FBD3-AC0.jpg]

[Image: tumblr-pe9rza2-Zv-E1wxm8zgo5-500.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(26-09-2020, 08:14 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Fantastic updates ... Sexy milf Padmini.!!
What a season with Ramu...It was Awsome.
We look forward to more Padmini adventures in further updates.
[Image: tumblr-ma5naw-OVw-J1rwo9eso1-500.gif]

Thank you herbiee, yes more adventures will come
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
am writing the update, will post a small update tomorrow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As they sipped he said are you not in the house in the night? I slept early is her reply. She understood he came and wondered if he heard any of her moans. He smiled, the same smile one gives when he knows it is a lie..........

He smiled and said can I say something? He said you are a very beautiful lady. Your eyes are very expressive. She said thank you. Only I am surprised they are coming from a young and handsome guy like you she said more in instant reaction than with any thought. Only after she said she realized she should not have said those words. 
A: Thank you, even my wife does not think I am handsome. By the way I am Anil hubby of Sandhya.
P: I am Padmini. Your wife is also young and very beautiful.
A:  She is just 26 and she will be back in 2 weeks.
P; Oh Ok any special reason or she is just visiting her parents.
A: She is Preg and wanted to be with her parents
P great congrats, this is your first issue?
A: yes Padmini, I hope you don’t mind if I call you by name.
P: No you can be free. Double congrats then for promotion as soon to be parents..
A: Thank you again. May be I will bother you occasionally since she is away.
P: pl feel free.  But no late hours please. Either Before  noon or 4pm to 7pm.
A: Visiting hours he said smilingly.
P: No I have an afternoon nap. Then I have to cook and sleep early. I do Yoga in morning.
A: Wow that explains why you look smart and young. Teach Sandhya too.
P: sure if she wants it.
A: She will be delighted  I think.
P Will be my pleasure.
A: I hope you won’t mind teaching me too.
P; Oh No, not to you.
A: But why?
P: (blushing) you know it don’t you?
A: Well, hope you will change your mind, but I will be happy to see you teaching my   wife.
P. No chance, she will come alone.
A: Thx for the coffee, great taste. I will get going and don’t mistake me those love bites are making you  more beautiful.

He left leaving her dazed.

She finished her breakfast and started her other works and then she had her lunch; Milkman has said he will come in evening. She wanted to take her usual afternoon nap. As she laid down she recalled the morning conversation with Anil and wondered if she indeed had such tell tale love bites. She rose and saw herself in the mirror. She is pleasantly surprised to see lots of love bites on her neck and she wondered if Ramu left them elsewhere. On impulse she removed her blouse and bra and is shocked to see deep love bites on her boobs.  She wondered if by any chance she bent and gave him a chance to view her cleavage and whether he has seen the love bites on her boobs too. She went back and laid on the bed, still without her blouse and bra and looking at the love bites.

She started feeling bad. She thought of the sudden changes and how she fell to Vijay, rather easily she thought, he seduced her with his youthful looks and ways and by showering praises. Then in the guise of massage Ramu too seduced her but she agreed she thoroughly enjoyed getting screwed by both of them. Then came Manish, accidentally, and he too cleverly seduced her. Now she wondered if this guy Anil, who is all alone as his wife is away, will also, try same methods. She wondered if his praising her is part of that. She thought he looked young and handsome and wondered why this man too thinks she is desirable.  

She is highly pleased that men find her still attractive but then thought maybe she is all alone, her hubby is away and may be they think she is an easy prey. As the thoughts about Vijay returned, she recalled the pleasant times she spent with him. She thought Vijay is special and by impulse her hands went to her boobs and she started pressing them. 

Later when she realized what she is doing, she felt embarrassed and thought what happened to me, have I become a slut? Still try she might, sleep eluded her and instead Ramu returned to her thoughts. She recollected last night fucks and is aroused. She cursed herself and slowly drifted to sleep.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
nice update....
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 11:11 PM)1234rocket Wrote: nice update....

Thank you 1234rocket. appreciate your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
May be the only risk is this guy may now think I can be laid. She thought I should be more careful with Manish and drifted to sleep. 

Next day Manish came and they went to farm house. As usual he started drinking and started chatting. Manish is good in conversation

and his wit and ability to make her laugh went down well with her. So after spending some good time she returned back to her house. It became sort of routine for her to go with him and one day she is in better mood, the reason being Ramu, the Milkman came and that day she allowed him more lee way and result is he fucked her twice. He observed and said Padmini you seem in good mood why don’t you have a drink and she said no. He persuaded her and cajoled her at least that is the impression she created and she also started sipping the whiskey ever so slowly from her glass. He said those who start normally gulps where as you seem to be reverse. She said I am scared of drink so taking very slowly. As the chat progressed he said can I tell you something in confidence. She said yes you can. 
Like Reply
She woke up in the evening and then refreshed herself. She is sipping Tea when the call came. Ramu informed her he will not come and he will bring milk next day. She felt relieved but also displeased too. She is relieved, as she does not want to be caught by this neighbor guy and unhappy since she will not get the fucks. It is about 7 pm when the door bell rang.

P: Hi, please come, it is Anil who has come.
A: I returned from office, can you give me a cup of coffee; your coffee is very good.
Padmini realized as he is saying these words, he is looking at her boobs. She is more amused than angry. She felt he is giving coffee as an excuse to come.
P: Here is your cup of coffee.
A: Sipping, oh super taste, you must teach my wife how to prepare.
P: No issues, Will be happy to do.
A: Thx a million. Must say again your coffee taste is excellent and you are  looking  amazing too.
P: Have you come for coffee or to praise me?
A: To be frank both, I find you ravishing, hope you will nt mistake me.
P: I am amazed. I am old enough to be your Mom and yu are heaping praises, may be absence of your wife is the cause.
A: no Padmini, I have seen you work with ease and efficiently. You seem to love the work you do. You walk with grace and you look happy always.
P (blushing) Anil you have seen me hardly 2 times and you are saying all these things. Stop the flattery, I can give you coffee  even without so much praising.
A: 2-3 times is more than sufficient to assess, anyway when told truth women always think flattery.
P: So you want me to accept that what you are saying is truth?
A: Yes, absolute truth. And I want another cup of coffee.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2020, 12:59 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby for your continued support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
We r waiting for Padmini...and Anil too waiting for her next cup of tea. plz serve him as well as update next.
[Image: 2-EE193-ED-67-DB-4279-B0-D8-2-C32-E4-FF0-CEA.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply