Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2315763#pid2315763
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: Rithika-Singh-cleavage.gif]
dodge challenger 0 60 time
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
happy together

[Image: cuddl.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit was by now in thinking mood and the possibility that his affairs with Winnie, Nisha and others may have come to an end are bright.  Well it took a few more weeks before he finally decided it is time to stick with his wife.......

The time passed and as he was reviewing Rohit felt the sales targets were not in line with his thoughts and goals.  For Rohit business came first and then pleasure as he felt business will give income and status and power and this will translate in to pleasure. Of course Rohit was thinking of materialistic pleasures. As of now he has all the comforts and still he has his goals to climb up further in his career. Accordingly he decided to call a small meeting of his senior colleagues on the coming Sunday. He Called Anil, Avinash and Hitesh, the hubby of Ritu and a couple of others. They were to meet in his small office and he also decided that the wives can join for lunch. He called Anil, who is good at arranging the meetings and called him to make arrangements. Anil telephoned the colleagues appraised them of the thoughts of thye Boss and asked them to come f0r the meeting with their thoughts and proposed action to improve performance.  For good measure he added the wives can join for lunch but the meeting is strictly for business indicating that the wives can join only later.

The meeting was scheduled at 10.30 on that Sunday and Anil was first to arrive and he was followed by Avinash and soon Hitesh came. Hitesh also lives in the same area. The others too came and Rohit arrived on dot at 10.25. As  the meeting was about to start and Rohit was about to speak, Anil went to him and asked Winnie has some shopping to do and wants to borrow your driver and Rohit said, no issues she can take him but ensure she is  back on time. You  ensure that he said with a wink.
Rohit apprised his colleagues of the factual position and how he is upset with just a position of barely reaching targets. He told them that he has his own targets and we all should work as a team. Every one gave their views but Rohit liked some ideas/plans of Avinash and remarked that they need to be discussed further.  The meeting lasted for a couple of hours by which time they have arrived at a course of action to improve the performance. Having decided jointly on steps to be taken and action to be implemented, it is time for lunch. Anil said it is time for lunch as we completed the purpose of this meeting and we can move to the place.

They moved to a nice hotel as Anil knows the taste of his friend and boss he booked a place which is private, only they will sit there. As the steward arrived Anil ordered scotch for the gents. Winnie said a scotch for me too. Ritu said she will take a gin and Nisha was the other woman. Nisha said no thanks first but then Ritu said he u do not spoil the party, have a small at least, your hubby will not be angry with you. Winnie was dressed in a resplendent designer saree with a matching designer blouse with a slightly deeper low cut to show off her lovely firm curves, was ravishing as always. Ritu was dressed in a salwar kameez and she had a dupatta on but her kameez too was a deep low cut showing her clev too. Nisha on the other hand was dressed in jeans and a lovely top. The  ladies seem to compete each other  In beauty in their own way.
Anil said now that we are past our serious business session, let us unwind. He asked any ideas to make it fun. Then Rohit said we will have a poll for three awards, one for sexy lady, one for a friendly lady and one for the beautiful lady. Everyone including the ladies will vote except me. I will vote if there is Tie, he said with a wink. Every one said it is great idea though the ladies blushed.  The food was ordered and the team was having a good time. The seating was at one side it was Rohit, next to him was Anil and then Avinash, he was given a special place next to Anil and then Hitesh and the other  couple of guys. On the other side was Winnie and Ritu were next and then Nisha was sitting next to her. As the conversation was going on briefly the eyes of Rohit met with those Nisha. Nisha felt an electric sensation but at the same time was sour this man never bothered to call her again. So mixed feelings were there on her face. But it looked as if, like they call in films, chemistry was there between the two. Rohit however quickly turned away to look at his colleagues and was engaged in animated conversation.

There were a couple of other wives too, dressed more traditionally, who were seated next. It was a small gathering befitting the occasion. The ambience was excellent and so was the mood and so were the chats, free and frank and fun. The drinks were repeated and then the lunch was ordered. As it was about to be served, Anil said Ok friends, we will have the poll results. Rohit announced the result. Winnie was voted the sexy lady and Ritu as the friendly lady and yes Nisha was voted as the beautiful lady.

Winnie said she was surprised at her selection as sexy lady considering her age but said OK guys you are entitled to your opinions. Avinash said he was surprised his wife  was voted as a the beautiful lady as he thought Winnie was more beautiful and he said he voted for her. Anil quickly said  Avi  watch your words lest Nisha may take you to task once you reach home. All had a hearty laugh.

stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=28
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Winnie??????

[Image: pad3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: boob.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=2...pid2352230
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I will be posting the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit gave the bouquets which were already ordered and complimented them on winning. Winnie took from Rohit and said thx handsome and smooched on his cheeks. Ritu followed and she also smooched Rohit on the cheeks. Only she was a lot closer to his body. Flirt as she is, she let her tits touch his body. Nisha was now in 2 minds but finally decided she has to follow the others. She too went near Rohit and smooched, of course far more lightly than the earlier two. There was nothing erotic in the smooches and it was just a thx saying gesture. However the eyes of Nisha briefly met those of Rohit and she felt an electric sensation. Rohit on the other hand seemed normal but then he is a far more professional than Nisha and will not so easily convey any feelings before all others. The lunch ended with this kind of lighter talk and soon it was time to depart. It was then that Anil came and asked Rohit, hey Rohit please drop Winnie home on your way and I will borrow your driver as I have some work. Rohit was surprised at the request but he could not say no, though he wanted to. So he said Ok and said I am moving, I need to go home and sleep and Winnie took the front seat. Nisha felt a tinge of envy but then thought her hubby has already told that the relation between Rohit and Anil and his wife Winnie is special as they are close friends too. For a moment she felt she would love to sit there but then dismissed the thoughts as she felt in any case Rohit has not called her and just ignored her too and also she heard he is a totally changed man these days. 

The ladies had a conversation earlier.

Winnie: Rohit has changed these days.
Ritu: In what way, I have not seen much change.
Winnie: He told Anil. He is happy his wife changed and as he described it seems it is a paradigm change.
Nisha: Oh How you say that.
Winnie: Well his wife was sort of prude earlier and she now changed for the better at last and laughed.
Ritu: Well, good he has issues resolved. So may be the women are safe and she chuckled.
Winnie and Nisha joined in laughter.
Avi started his car and Nisha joined him and as he was driving,
Avi: Are you  thinking of Winnie going home with Rohit?
Nisha: No honey, I am thinking of something Winnie told me.
Avi: Oh what was that?
Nisha: Winnie told me Rohit changed and he has his marital issues resolved.
Avi: Yes I also felt some subtle changes in him but good his personal life is better now.
Actually Avi was also thinking whether Winnie and Rohit went to together by design and a planned afternoon session but what Nisha said of Rohit has cleared his thoughts. However these thoughts have turned him on. His dick has become semi hard.
They reached home and Avi felt like having a nightcap (day-cap rather) and if luck permits a fuck. He changed in to shorts and mixed himself a drink and walked in to the bedroom. There he saw his wife Nisha adjusting her hair and then she pulled her top and placed it in the wardrobe. Not aware her hubby walked in she pulled out her jeans and then she saw him. Avi quickly moved in and hugged his wife. He kissed her on her neck and cupped her tits.

Oh No Avi do not start now, I am sleepy. The truth is she is no fan of afternoon sex.
Avi was in no mood to listen. There she is voted most beautiful lady by his colleagues and their wives and now in just her bra and panty and showing all her amazing beauty, her fair color added to her beauty, to her hubby. She is 34-28- 34 and a perfect B cup tits. They are firm and soft and Nisha goes to gym to maintain her figure and her breasts are shape. Avi kissed her kips as she turned back and guided her to the bed and placed the drink. He was lying in the bed and pulled Nisha close to him. And started kissing her and the kiss became a passionate loving kiss between the spouses. Nisha too was enjoying the kiss. AS  they separated for taking a breath, she said not for nothing people say drinks increase desire and Avi replied and more so when a beauty like you decides to display the curves to her hubby on scotch. He smiled naughtily.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2380102#pid2380102
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nisha too was enjoying the kiss. AS  they separated for taking a breath, she said not for nothing people say drinks increase desire and Avi replied and more so when a beauty like you decides to display the curves to her hubby on scotch. He smiled naughtily.

She too smiled and hugged her hubby tight and Avi was hugging her tight and sipping his scotch and asked her to sip it. Initially she said no but then Avi brought the glass near and as she sipped. Avi kissed her and said that her scotch wet lips are even tastier. She gave a small push and said you are becoming naughtier by the day, Avi now said Honey, why these between you and me and removed her bra and  started kissing her tits, He took her right tit in his mouth and alternatively was sucking and biting her nip. He then did the same to her left tit. She was by bow in the pleasure zone and started moaning, Oh Avi, it feels soooooooo gooooood, come on suck them harder honey, Avi obliged her as he gave a love bite to her nips and she cried in pleasure. 

Her hands moved down to his legs and she removed his shorts and gently was caressing his dick. Avi now started kissing her neck, her earlobes her cheeks and every inch of her face and in response her pressure on his dick increased and she was pressing it and moving her hands up and down. I love you honey , Avi was saying and Nisha said yes I too honey and just as he took a break, she just bent and was looking at his dick and remarked, Honey it seems you have grown bigger today. So do u like it was the naughty question from him and she replied equally naughtily by planting a kiss on his rod. Avi quickly removed her panty too and the couple is in their birthday suits.

Anil was not so much of an oral player but this day he seemed to have been totally consumed by the beauty of his Nisha and felt like devouring her. As she started kissing his dick and then she swirled her tongue over his dick, he quickly moved her so her pussy and thighs were facing him. Avi saw her pussy was bald, clean shaven just today. He was surprised as he generally likes some hair over there and why she took such care to be clean shaven today. Her lovely legs and sexy thighs are facing him.  Drowned by the sheer pleasure of seeing such lovely thighs, he started kissing her thighs and was biting her lightly too, and planting kisses on them, he was kissing her thighs alternatively. 

Slowly his lips were moving to her pussy lips. Avi kissed her lips and took them in to his mouth and was chewing on one of the lips. He then pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy walls and Nisha was experiencing pleasure that cannot be explained in words. She stopped for a while and moaned, Oh Avi, it is sooooooooo good, yes push your tongue even deeper, tongue fuck me, my honey, he responded with his tongue touching her pussy walls and literally tongue fucking her and in between he was taking her clit in to his mouth.

Rohit reached Winnie’s house and was about to stop when she said drive in to the parking and he drove in with hesitation. She asked him to come in. As they went in she mixed him a drink, Rohit relax and led him to her bed room. She knew Rohit has changed yet she took him to her bed room.

Rohit: No Winnie, I need to go and I want to rest and sleep. I do not want to drive on drinks.

Winnie:  Anil will be back in an hour and you can take your driver too. So Just relax or you can go home once you finish the drink.

She led him to the room and as Rohit sat on the bed, give me a minute or two to change she said. Rohit just laughed and said this is your house you do not need my permission and showed her the dressing room. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2387829#pid2387829
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Drowned by the sheer pleasure of seeing such lovely thighs, he started kissing her thighs and was biting her lightly too, and planting kisses on them, he was kissing her thighs alternatively.

He then pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy walls and Nisha was experiencing pleasure that cannot be explained in words.

Lovely.
Like Reply
(04-09-2020, 11:20 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Drowned by the sheer pleasure of seeing such lovely thighs, he started kissing her thighs and was biting her lightly too, and planting kisses on them, he was kissing her thighs alternatively.

He then pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy walls and Nisha was experiencing pleasure that cannot be explained in words.

Lovely.

Thank you RUBY for all the support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply