Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
(23-08-2020, 12:53 PM)Herbiee Wrote: I finished reading this story and really enjoyed Padmini's adventures.!! Is there any further updates ??? Still waiting. .
[Image: 087-C54-D4-869-F-406-E-8-C03-617-C4-D810206.jpg]
Manish,the new character in the last part, is awesome update.
[Image: C5-E3-C17-D-A381-4-C60-9106-EFC2-C82890-A3.gif]
Thank you herbiee. Pl share your ideas for further adventures.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for another update
Like Reply
(26-08-2020, 09:08 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Waiting for another update

Thank you Xboard1986. I have waited for the readers responses. I will post an update in next 2-3 days
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Just then her call bell rang and as she opened  it is the neighbor. He has never come earlier and so she is surprised  and he said can I borrow curd from you, my wife is away and I forgot. She asked him to sit as courtesy and gave him curd in a bowl. She casually asked him where his wife has gone and he replied she has gone to see her parents and will come after 10-15 days.HE said I think you were not in the house last night and she said yes she has gone to attend a function and stayed there and returned in the morning. He smiled and said ok hope you had good time and left but Padmini felt he has scanned her and she also felt all men are same and they look even at women of any age with lust. She thought the man may be aged about 30 years 15 yrs younger to her and looked handsome but cursed herself for these thoughts. What she did not know is he has seen her love bites and that is reason he said hope you had good time.          
Just then bell rang and she opened the door there stood smiling Ramu. 

Then she remembered she asked him to come in the evening since she came late in morning and he landed now, almost 7pm. He poured milk and as usual he peeped in to her boobs. She smiled thinking this guy has become audacious. She walked back and put the utensil on the stove. She thought she will have some coffee. She thought Ramu has left. But he quietly came in behind her and only when he kissed her neck standing behind her he realized he has not gone. No Ramu go away, I am tired. He smiled and said Mem saaab kis ka saath tha, love bites nazar aa raha hai. She is shocked at his words but in the meanwhile he put his hands under her pallu and squeezed both her boobs and kissed all over her neck and kissed her ear lobes. When she turned in an effort to push him away he kissed her lips and bit them. He then said do not worry, I am just curious, it is your pleasure but pl do not forget this poor man. Hearing him she is relieved that he is just curious. But still she said leave me and go and he said you really want me to go away and he is still kneading her boobs and this time kissed all over her face.    

Bur the milkman did not see any anger or the initial hesitation or reluctance and he felt she already is horny. So he simply hugged her close and allowed her nice boobs to crash on his masculine chest and led her to the living room. He said dear let me make love to you softly and again began kissing her all over her. He landed his kisses over her neck and slowly went down to kiss the valley between her boobs. Padmini shivered as if some shock hit her and she now responded by pushing him on to her bosom.  He is delighted and started unhooking her blouse hooks to reveal her magnificent boobs, fair, firm and           slightly sagged. He let his tongue flick her aureole and her nips. Waves of pleasure hit her as Ramu is quite an expert having seduced many ladies. He now removed her blouse and her bra too and threw it away. Now her tits stood proud for him to enjoy the beauty of her boobs and he instantly squeezed both her boobs and she let out a moan. He continued his love assault on her licking and sucking her boobs and even bit her nips lightly and hard and she moaned and moaned relishing the pleasure he is giving her. Now her hands gripped his cock and squeezed it gently.  

He guided her to the bed and soon took away her saree and others too and she stood stark naked, she removed his shirt and shorts and made him naked too. Now she forgot all her apprehensions, doubts, guilt feelings etc. She just wanted him to ravish her body, fuck her hard and make her happy. She thought while Vijay has the strength of an young guy and Manish has that expert touch, neither too soft nor too rough, Ramu, having been accustomed to physical labor  his hands are rough and hard. His lovemaking is also different and on the rough side. However Padmini has begun to like his rough handling compared to Vijay or her own hubby who is very gentle.

As she made him nude, she took his hands in her hands but he laid her on her bed, and started to maul her boobs roughly pressing them and she said oooooooooooch, it pains. But he pressed hard, licked and bite her nips hard. Now he is a man of lust and this beautiful middle aged lady  is making his cock harder. He is thinking he is really lucky to have such a polished and beautiful lady at his call tough his other women are also middle aged and slightly younger and beautiful, they are no match to her. He recollected pleasingly that at  least a couple of them became preg due to his seed. He recollected Shanta who is a shade above 30 and childless. Both spouses had gone for tests and the Doc found no fault. She he gave both of them some medicines. Ramu overheard and thought there is a chance and used it intelligently and seduce her and finally fuck her on her very own amrital bed.  As luck would have it she conceived in same month and she believed that Ramu is the cause for her Pregnancy and she has no regrets as she wanted to be a Mom since she is facing lots of social issues. Finally when a son is born the son she said has some resemblances to him.  He is also happy and in fact this provided him his first chance to drink milk from her tits. The lady produced in excess of what the baby needed and Ramu drank the milk greedily. She found new ways to meet him asking him to deliver Milk at odd timings soi she can be fucked. Later she kept her hubby away in her fertile days and this time Ramu fucked her hard and fast and she conceived again and he gave her son. Their affair continued till she left the place.

Padmini said what happened, you lost interest? He said no and continued his mauling but pushed lower kissed her navel, pushed his tongue in the belly button and Goosebumps formed over her body. Now he showed her his expertise as he licked and kissed her thunder thighs, so fair since they have rarely seen the sunlight. Then his tongue found her pussy and he is kissing her pussy lips now. She is now in lust and is caressing his cock. She patted him and he understood and he adjusted so his cock is near her and she gently pushed his foreskin and licked his cock with her lips. Now her tongue took charge and licked his cock from bottom to top and she made her tongue swirl around his manhood. Now he started moaning saying you are such a good cock sucker. She then took his cock in her mouth and both her tongue and lips are worshiping his big cock.

He is in a erotic and pleasure zone and this resulted in his pushing his tongue deep in to hur pussy touching her pussy walls and her muscles are reacting trying to grip his tongue but he deftly made his tongue lick all the walls and now she increased her actions sucking his cock faster, Newton’s law is proved yet again. This 69 assault on each other lasted for some time before she moaned and moaned and then his face is completely covered with her juices and he savored this honey and then he took some in his mouth and kissed her and transferred it to her mouth saying now dear taste your pussy juices they are very tasty and she blushed. He insisted but she said naughtily you have tasted my juices but I have not tasted your juice. He thought there is a slut in every woman and a man has to awake this slut.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(29-08-2020, 05:29 PM)bobby, Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby for your continuous support. More to come.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update but, Don’t go along with the usual story line.make something different scenarios.
It’s just a sugg and waiting for the her next adventures.

[Image: 0214-A4-B5-5-AB1-4-ABD-825-B-4-E0-F4-C2-C377-C.jpg]

[Image: 012-1000.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(31-08-2020, 03:17 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update but, Don’t go along with the usual story line.make something different.
It’s just a sugg and waiting for the her next adventures.
[Image: 3-E0-FD2-E7-6062-45-D5-9-C6-F-4-BC60-C649-F1-D.jpg]

[Image: 82431-A1-F-E5-FA-4565-8196-8883-FA0-EF75-A.gif]

Thank you Herbiee. Toying with a couple of ideas, neighbor is one.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He insisted but she said naughtily you have tasted my juices but I have not tasted your juice. He thought there is a slut in every woman and a man has to awake this slut.

Now it is your turn he said. She smiled, gripped his cock and said you sure have a nice big cock and he responded if you want I will make you a mother again. Oh no I don’t want to and get caught. She then started licking his rough cock and the Milkman is mighty pleased with her cock sucking skills. She licked his shaft up to down and then hack up before planting a kiss on his cock’s forehead gently poking his pea hole with her tongue. This sent shock waves of pleasure in him. Then she took his entire cock in her mouth and started sucking it and increased her speed, her mouth moving down and up in rhythm. She savored his bid dick lovingly sucking his manhood and her lips formed a sexy O and she looked family name but at the moment pleasing this milkman. She continued to suck him and he felt he may cum and so patted her and she too felt he may cum and so took the cock off her mouth.

He asked her to ride him which she happily did as she climbed and adjusted her legs on either side of him and now she gripped his cock and put at her pussy entrance and slowly moved down taking his cock in her by now very wet and lubricated pussy.  As his cock filled her pussy, she felt her pussy is filled to the brim touching deep her pussy walls. She forgot all inhibitions and started moving up and down his cock. She is moving up and down slowly to start wish and Ramu is happy to lay back and enjoy her fucking movements and he enjoyed the view her tits dancing up and down in tune with her movements. As she moved fast, the boobs are dancing fast and Ramu, milkman is really relishing the the lovely sight. Padmini you are such a beauty and look how your boobs are dancing he said. She looked at her boobs and suddenly felt shy and stopped but he encouraged her saying nothing to feel bad, I am drowned in those lovely boobs and the visual pleasure. So don’t stop and ride me. She also thought he has fucked me and seen me nude so there is nothing to feel shy now and she continued to ride him.

He now rose slightly  and took one of her boobs in his mouth and then  he gripped her other  boob and squeezed it hard. Saaali you are uch a sexy bitch, Your hubby left you here so guys like me can enjoy you. Padmini strangely did not take offense to this but more is to come today from him. Come my dear fried me fast, my sweet sexy slut; ride fast and I will suck and bit your boobs and nipples as you fuck me. Again his use of the word slut did not offend her and seem to have aroused her further. Am I your slut, yes you are my sweet and sexy slut. Listen you will have to do at my bidding, She blushed and said why do you think I will do as per your bidding and he said because your sweet hubby never ever fucked you properly and you have now experienced real sex. Tell me my bitch have you ever rode your hubby like this? She immediately said no. He smiled and said I know most possibly he has fucked you always with him on top, the missionary style right. Her eyes gave away the answer. So I can fuck you rough and hard and longer but you will be my slut. In the conversation she continued to ride him and it never occurred to her to stop as the conversation is on. But now she is moaning and also tired but she is at the cusp of an orgasm so she continued to ride and then with a loud moan she had her orgasm and crashed on his body. He caressed her naked back and gently kissed her cheek giving her time to recover but she is still feeling the pleasures of the orgasm when she felt her pussy release her juices. She lifted her face and kissed him softly as if to say thank you for a nice fuck. He responded also gently saying, my dear you are precious. Now as she recovered he asked her to get down and bend as he wants to fuck her in doggy.

Now he took her in doggy and his hands kneaded her both boobs and as he pounded her, her pussy is tighter in this position and her pussy muscles are gripping his cock tight too. Do you like this my slut and she turned her head and said you know the answer right. Then said whatever the position fuck me deep, hard and fast, my dear bastard don’t waste time in  idle talk. He now fucked her deep, deeper than any cock has gone and she is moaning when he said how do you like to have one cock in pussy and another in the anus or in your mouth? What she exclaimed? Yes if you are Ok I will ask my friend to join and together we will fuck you wild. N She panicked and said no, I somehow fell for you. Seeing her panic he said it is ok, only if you are willing it will happen.

He continued to pound her and she is amazed at his stamina, even Vijay cannot last this long and he is so different, he simply is mauling her boons squeezing them roughly giving her both pain and pleasure. He also slaps her ass cheeks hard with his hand saying saali, your ass is also sexy and tonight I will fuck your ass too. As his pounding speed increased she is moaning loudly, he reminded her neighbors may listen to her moans but she is past caring and almost screamed before having another orgasm. Almost same time he also pushed his cock deep and then ejaculated loads of his cum in her married pussy. She is in trance; she felt this is surely the best fuck. Exhausted she lay on bed and he came she cuddled and kissed his nipple and rested on his chest.

She then said now you may go, I have to cook and eat and he smiled and said no dear padmini, I am in a mood to fuck you fully.  I want to fuck your ass.Khana mangvanaa baaahr se. Then go have bath and come. He said he will also take bath and moved to another room. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: ks.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: Anushka-sharma-hot-sr5.gif]
image uploader
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
(06-09-2020, 04:08 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby for all the support and encouragement
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dance.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She then said now you may go, I have to cook and eat and he smiled and said no dear padmini, I am in a mood to fuck you fully.  I want to fuck your ass. Khana mangvanaa baaahr se. Then go have bath and come. He said he will also take bath and moved to another room..............

He came back refreshed and she too returned to living room dressed in a lovely blue saree, she thought of wearing her sexy nighty which Vijay bought for her but then thought it may unleash the beast in him.  So she walked all elegant yet looking fresh and very sexy. She walked out and brought water etc and her scotch, again what Vijay left with her. As she touched the bottle she fondly remembered Vijay, the wonderful sweet and wild sex they had and really wished Vijay is here as she is more comfortable in his company. Yet she knew sex with Ramu is also very good, only this guy is rough and treats her rough like calling names, slapping her ass etc. Anyway she thought tonight he will not go away unless he fucks me again.

With these thoughts she sat on the sofa and poured herself a drink. He asked her do you drink, yes when I am very happy. Now Ramu who is sitting opposite to her moved and sat by her side. By this time the food also arrived and she brought plates and served the snacks. Eat Ramu, you will need energy she smiled.

She sipped her scotch and it tasted so good she thought. Try she might the scotch brought back memories of Vijay and how it is over scotch their affair started. But she shook her head and he looked at her and she simply said memories of my hubby. Now he moved very close and as she sipped, she just rested her body on his chest and said let me relax. He said why not but he removed her pallu and said no need for this. Why your hands are on my boobs always she asked he responded because they are so lovely fair, round and soft. I love your boobs dear. She smiled and he is gently pressing her boobs and gently tweaking her nipples.

He pulled her close and now his hands are tweaking both her boobs. He is doing it gently more like a hubby does to his wife and not like a milkman lusting for her. May be the lust is satiated as he fucked her already a short time back. Slowly he started to unhook and soon unhooked her blouse. Before he can proceed further, she rose to ensure the door is locked and then switched off the lights. Leaving only the LED almost right on top of where they are sitting. A thought occurred to her that the neighbor may come and she wanted to ensure she gets time to dress.

Of course she can just ignore it too. She came back and sat and he kissed her gently and then removed her bra too. She is now topless, sipping her scotch and is in a mood to relax and enjoy rather than in hurry. He understood her and is gently kissing her on her cheeks, her ear lobes and she enjoyed this and she knew the rough action will come later. As she sipped she now pulled his shorts and gripped his cock and gently caressed. 

This prompted him to pull her saree and petty coat and she is now just in her panty. She removed his shirt and they both sat there chatting, kissing as she sipped her drink. Soon he got bored with this gentle ways and pulled her close and squeezed her boobs hard and kissed her passionate. 

She responded but said don’t be rough. He smiled and asked her if she finished her drink and she smiled at him. He led her to the BR and hugged her and kissed her and then he started squeezing boobs hard. His cock is rock hard and she fondly gripped it. He asked her to lie and he put his cock in between her boobs and he asked her to hold her boobs together and he started tit fucking her, As his cock moved up and down her   bosom she tried to lick it with her tongue. He relished having this rich lady lay in bed and fucking her tits. She too liked this rough way of handling her boobs.  

Now he slowly proceeded south kissing her deep navel. He tried to lick and insert his tongue in to her belly button and this resulted in tickling feelings in her. Now he reached her pussy and this time he took a pillow and placed it below her ass. He gently placed a kiss on her pussy lips. This small kiss sent waves of pleasures in her body starting with her pussy. 

Now he took her pussy lips and began chewing them like her lips. She wondered where this man learnt all his tricks. Now even while chewing her lips he turned so that his dick is near her face. He continued to kiss her vertical lips and she has already started moaning now.

Now he pushed his tongue inside her pussy exploring her pussy walls. His tongue snaked in and out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pussy up to the top, nudging her clitoris when he got there. He slid his tongue in between the folds of her pussy, tasting  her juices. He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth and Ramu  began to run his tongue gently up and down them, causing her to moan before him. 

"Ahhh…" she sighed, grinding  her cunt  in his face as he ate her out like an apple. He released her lips, his tongue sneaking up to her clit. He teased her sensitive button with his tongue, lightly running a circle around it. Now he took her clit in his mouth and sucked it and she moaned and moaned. Oh Ramu, you going to make me hit my orgasm without the dick in there. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(10-09-2020, 03:56 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby for your continued support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
awesome romantic love-making,

I'm loving it.
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2020, 10:35 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: awesome romantic love-making,

I'm loving it.

Thank you Ruby. Happy you loved it. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Ramu, the Milk-man with Padmaja, the Milch Cow.

He commented She is not Pad-Mini, but Pad-Mega...

Ramu kissing Padmaja, ....[Image: anjanakissed.webp]
& he really goes down, ...

Padmaja, returning the favour to Ramu[Image: milkmankissed.webp]

Ramu doing what he always wanted to do, Disrobe Padmin's Saree & Start milking her, ..[Image: sareestripped.webp]

He started to first get her to erupt out & started with tongue first, ... lest some one come & disturb the game, ..[Image: licker.webp]Padmini was desperately, feverishly, insanely pinching her breasts.

When Ramu had his fill & Padmini had 2 hollering orgasms, Ramu started to finger Padmini's breasts
[Image: licker1.webp]

Ramu, said, Now, I will start my speciality, Milking, ...
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply