Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE  by - Elder_guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update. 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=8...pid2241269
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2242759#pid2242759
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: boob.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied Rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon............

Both rested and Rohit as is usual for him took a sip of his drink and offered Rani, his wife fruit juice. She accepted and said honey you are fabulous and I now know what I missed being a prude. Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied Rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon.

As Rohit was sipping his drink he also was just caressing his wife’s body, slowly playing with her nips and lips her navel. There is more a touch of love than lust and Rani who discovered the pleasures of sex just a few minutes ago allowed herself to be fondled. She was in a state of bliss and total enjoyment, as she was now enjoying the touch of her body with that of her hubby cuddled as she is to him and silently thought how foolish I was to miss all these pleasures. She too started responding by touching his lips with her fingers and then played with the hair on his chest. She kissed him on his nip and then in a naughty way gave a small bite and then her hand moved down and touched his cock. With her other hand she pressed Rohit closer. Rohit kissed her fondly; it is more the love a couple than the kiss of a lover in lust. The tender kiss progressed to a passionate kiss and then a French kiss and Rohit pushed his tongue in to her and she responded.  Rani, his wife continued to keep her hand on her hubby’s dick and was seeing it grow in size.  Rohit then tenderly kissed her ear and bit her earlobe gently. Rohit is good in oral and foreplay and knows the earlobe of a woman is sensitive.

Those actions sent wave of pleasures in Rani. As he was kissing her earlobe and neck, she also started kissing his neck. She kissed his back too. Slowly the mood is changing from one of love to lust. The kissing continued for some more time before Rohit pulled her and gave a deep and passionate French kiss.  Rani pulled his hand to her bosom and he started to play with her nips, gently pressing her tit.  Separating from the French kiss, Rani pulled his mouth to her ample tits inviting him to kiss. Lick and suck them.  Rohit was quick to respond to her needs and wishes as he gently pressed her right tit, rolling the nip in between his fingers. He kissed gently the left tit, and then showered every inch of the tit with his kisses.  Rani just lay there in the arms of her hubby, pleasured as she is, she was pressing him closer. But Rohit was in no hurry and he continued to shower her left tit with his kisses. Rani gently and smilingly reminded him he was partial to the left and her right too needed attention. Rohit then turned to her right tit and showered it with kisses but then an Idea came to him. He pressed both her tits closely with his hands and showered kisses on both tits alternatively.  

Rani was in a state of total pleasure yet she seemed to need more. The passive and prude that she was earlier and an awakened wife now, she gently pushed her tit in the mouth of her hubby indicating she wants him to suck her tits. Well Rohit sensed her desires and started sucking her tit and also he was squeezing her other tit and specially the nip. Oh Rohit, what U are dong to me, my God Rohit do not stop go on take more in to your mouth and press them harder, yes harder. She was also moaning to his treatment of her tits. Soft hissing sounds were coming out, uh, uuuuuuuuh. Ooooooooooh, yet in all that bliss she continued to hold his dick and caress it softly.    And Rohit meanwhile allowed his spare hand to travel and he cupped her most private part, her pussy. Slowly and deftly his fingers found her clit and he was just tickling it sending great sensations in her mind. Round 2 has started.

Rohit then walked to the fridge and brought with him ice-cream and Lichi juice. He took some and rubbed the ice-cream on the tits of his wife. She felt a strange feeling, the coldness tickling her but yet made her nips stiff. Rohit then started slowly licking and his tongue slowly started swirling around her nips. He put some more and started sucking them while they are still covered with the cream. .Rani pulled her hubby closer and she was moaning and hissing sounds were coming from her. Oh Rohit, do not stop, go on, go on suck them hard. Rohit continued to  kneading her tits and the passion overtook and he increased the pressure. Rani was enjoying the pleasure and decided to return the favor. She took the ice cream and rubbed it her hubby’s chest and started licking his hairy chest and bite his nips. Rohit really likes his nips to be licked, sucked and bitten and was just caressing her bare back. The couple continues this for some more time taking his time to enjoy before Rohit poured Litchi juice on her tits and started licking all the way as they juice started flowing down. He went south kissing her belly then her navel, stayed there literally raining kisses on her lovely and sexy Naval. Honey any man would have married you just for this belly button and she blushed.  Rohit then poured more Litchi and went down south. The juice flowed in to her honey pot and Rohit was drinking the juice and licking her pussy lips. He then turned his attention to her clit but then thought why not pour in to her pussy, He spread her legs and pussy and poured some in to her pussy and then his tongue started savoring the drink and her pussy too. His tongue went as deep as it can and was simple put fucking her pussy literally. This was too much for Rani and she told Oh Rohit go, on, go on ummmmmmmmm. Do not stop. She then thought she will also act and she turned in such a way that her face is near his thighs. 

She started kissing his manly thighs and then hesitatingly took his dick in her hands, kissed it on the tip and swirled her tongue around it. She then kissed it all over the length and finally took it in her mouth. So the couple was busy with each other’s most private parts. She was giving a blowjob and he was eating her pussy. 

stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: a.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2269838#pid2269838
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2278404#pid2278404
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: lick.gif]
how to download images off instagram
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice thread
[+] 1 user Likes rimpikhatun's post
Like Reply
(09-08-2020, 04:25 PM)rimpikhatun Wrote: Nice thread

Thank you rimpikhatun
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

She started kissing his manly thighs and then hesitatingly took his dick in her hands, kissed it on the tip and swirled her tongue around it. She then kissed it all over the length and finally took it in her mouth. So the couple was busy with each other’s most private parts. She was giving a blowjob and he was eating her pussy..........

Avinash was on tour and his lovely and beautiful and almost loyal wife was all alone. She finished her work and was in bed. First she cursed Avinash for having a job involving tours but then consoled herself, without those I cannot have this kind of luxurious life.  Her thoughts suddenly drifted to Rohit and those pleasurable moments when she willingly cheated her hubby. Sitting on her bed, she vividly recollected the pleasure and the way Rohit gave her pleasure. 

She again thought what a fantastic lover he is. Just mere recollection made her pussy wet.  She wondered whether her pleasures of sexual adventures with Rohit was a just one off affair or Rohit had any other plans, In any case he has not phoned since that day when she got pleasured in her own bed. But Avinash, her hubby told her on earlier occasion that   Rohit was busy and was also on tour. She decided to shed her clothes and was  stark naked on her bed, the very bed on which  her hubby has fucked her so many hundreds of times but yessssssss, the same bed where she cheated badly and allowed to Rohit to fuck her. All these thoughts made her ever wet. But she has neither of the men. She thought of calling Rohit despite the time but her feminine shyness as well as ego stopped her. She said to herself, let me see, if I am just used and discarded or I am more valuable. 

Little did she know Rohit thought of her and planned to have her at least on few more occasions and then may be just take her to next level?   Rohit himself has not foreseen the paradigm change that has come in his wife.  Will Rohit now think of these ladies or enjoy the marital bliss and pleasures at least for some time???

Likewise Winnie too was having her reminiscence, rather a recollection of how contrary to the normal nature of women being seduced, she herself took the lead and seduced him , her own caring, loving and very affectionate hubby Anil reacted to her admission. She also thought of the 3sum action they had and how she felt so shy initially to play the erotic moves but how all 3 had a blast. Her breath became heavier and her tits reacted to her state of recollected erotic pleasure and her nips became hard. Just then Anil came to the bedroom and as he saw his wife, he can sense the change.

Anil: hey honey, what is the issue?? You are breathing heavy?? Looks like your nips are hard.
Winnie: Honey, why you say so??? I am still in my nighty
A: Yes I see that but I can also feel the hard nips on your ample tits. And u r breathing heavy. Thinking of…….????
W: No, No.
A Hey do not tell lies, I know who you are thinking
W; Just smiles, come let us go to bed.
A: Just sleep OR???
W: I am all yours, do what u like.
A: Not totally mine these days, u naughty girl.
W Winks at him.
W: Where is Rohit these days??
A; cat is out of the bag. He was on tour and possibly has come back. Should we ring him??
W: No not now, not at this late hour.

And so they retire to bed to have their own pleasures.

A few days later Avinash was back and the couple was in the living room. Avinash was having a drink and Nisha was sitting by his side.
Avinash: Honey do u want Gin?
Nisha: No Hun, no need, u r here and she move closer to him.

A: I am in sales and so tours are must, cannot avoid it. So saying he puts his hands and draws her closure.
N: I understand, but no parties these days from the office side.
A: Laughs we had one only recently, but why are u asking?
N: No specific issue enjoyed that party that day.
A: They are just part of corporate culture. Rohit loves them and feels the team will come closer.
N: Oh, but do they really
A: Donno, but they sure seem to bring Ladies together.
N: For wives like me who sit at home it is a change.
A.: Yes Hun and the game of seduction is also on. Laughs
N; Oh really
A: As if u have not seen, U saw how Ritu dressed.
N: yup

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2293463#pid2293463
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE by Elder_guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=8227&pid=2297625#pid2297625
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 517-1000.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20200815-WA0007.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
superb update...........
Like Reply
(15-08-2020, 06:27 PM)CKmomLover Wrote: superb update...........

Thank you ckmomlover for all your support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He pulls her closure and kisses her, first lightly and then passionately.

N Remembering her dress seems to have made horny???
A: Oh No Hun, I do not go with such type
     You seem to have interest on Rohit?
N: I was just enjoying the way those women are after him
A: Yes many of them. But Winnie is his special, people say
N: Oh Ok and then plants a kiss. Complete the drink, we will have food.
A: We can have the food you want right here now; pulls her and hugs her and caresses her back.
N: Ummmmmmm. So happy to be in your arms and your hands on me.

They finish drinks and food and retire to bedroom. Nisha heaved a sigh of relief
Avinash has not suspected but the truth is Avinash felt his wife has shown some Interest.

Let us now go back to Rohit. 

Rohit was eating her  pussy so well that she had an orgasm. And he drank all of her  Juices. Honey should we try a new position and Rani replied slowly  I am new  to all  this.  Rohit laughed loud and said honey for a change U are going to ride   me. Rohit guided her in to the position and she slowly sat on his cock and took it inch by inch. Guided by him she started riding him, slowly at first but picked up speed and soon she had an orgasm and he too ejaculated. The couple rested for some time and then they slept happily in each other’s arms. Rani felt this is the best of her life and vowed to herself she is not going to miss this pleasures.

Rohit was busy for next 2 weeks.   He gave a call to Anil on some business work and after the work is over Anil joked that his wife is missing him. He handed  over the phone to her.

Winnie:  Hey what happened, have not heard from u for quite some time.

Rohit :    Yaah, was busy with work and tours.

W: Are you telling me u r so busy you are spending bachelor days or has a new chick fallen for you?

R: No, I do not have any new woman at all.

W : Do not tell lies.
R: Honey, there is a paradigm change in my wife. Now a days she has changed totally so am busy with her.

W: Laughs, are u really sure?

R: Yes. I am happy these days with her.

W: So that is the reason you did not care to even call me.

R. No not that way, I was busy with work too. OK Winnie, catch u later. I need to start to go now.

Rohit was by now in thinking mood and the possibility that his affairs with Winnie, Nisha and others may have come to an end are bright.  Well it took a few more weeks before he finally decided it is time to stick with his wife. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply