Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 21 – epilogue

We, were in our bedroom, we were in our bed and most importantly we were hugging each other tightly. It had been months since we had done this. Yet all the wonderful feelings came tumbling back into me. The feeling of great emotional satisfaction in being in the embrace of one you truly loved. I was gasping, taking deep breaths that was expelled from my body each time my husband moved inside of me. I had my arms and legs tight around his body as my husband made sweet love to me. Tears were running down my cheeks as I kissed Mahesh on his lips, face and neck as we immersed in mutual pleasure. This time the tears on my face were tears of joy. I had gone to the precipice of ending my marriage but had somehow clawed my way back from it. I was now clawing on his back as my husband was taking me to yet another orgasm.

We had undressed each other and after a long time there was shyness in me as my husband removed my clothes one by one. We kissed long and hard, very passionately. My lips were at the mercy of his pressing lips. Our lip lock was both avaricious and long. Our kisses after so long was kindling the fires of passion within us very rapidly. His lips delightedly tasted every part of my body once again. I cradled his neck as he drank from my swollen nipples. I squirmed as his tongue tortured my belly. I groaned as his tongue explored my womanhood and drank my secreting nectar. His fingers knew from long experience where the touches would make me gasp. I knew how much my feminine fluid was drenching his fingers. Unlike Shiva, my husband through our long years of marriage knew the spots that would make me squeal in rapture. His probing fingers were making my pussy lips grip his fingers. I squeezed my breasts with my own hands as I couldn’t bear this intense delight. My husband was showing me, how there was much more in this than the sex with Shiva. I shook my head not wanting to have any remembrance of that filthy bastard.

I in turn lovingly took his firm manhood in my mouth, making him gasp and moan as I made his pleasure pole jerk repeatedly from the pleasure my tongue gave it. I could feel the secretion from him on my slaving tongue. This was what I wanted to taste, the love fluid of my husband. I stroked his cock as it went in and out of my mouth. My fingers played with his balls, gently caressed the bottom of his scrotum and his anus. His hands pressing down on my head showed me how much he loved what I was doing. I regretted so much now, that these things I learnt from my husband on how to please a man, I had used to give pleasure to Shiva. What a moron I have been.

Finally, my husband lay me on my back, got in between my thighs entered into me once more and my vagina eagerly grasped the thick flesh within itself. We embraced each other tightly as our two bodies caressed each other as our sinuous, sensuous movements began. We were two bodies entwined as one, as his probing manhood caressed my inner wet walls, making me lose myself in the rapturous pleasure carousing through my body. We kissed, we moaned, we hugged and still we wanted more. We were two bodies drenched wet from the intense sexual heat. My husband had already brought me to the heights of pleasure twice. I bit him, dug into him but he did not care and still continued his wonderous sexual assault of my vagina.  We had been coupling for the last half hour and yet he was not through. This passionate sex, was reminding me that there was never going to be a substitute to two people joining together with love.  At the height of this passionate embrace, I came once more in a shudderingly blissful orgasm and this time my husband soon followed with his own release. I could feel his hot release spurting into me. We held each other tightly for several minutes as the intense pleasure turned to a warm glow.

It was a few minutes since we had a most wonderful session of lovemaking. I lay with my head on his chest. My breathing was getting back to normal and the sheen of sweat on my body was drying up. This was a fantastic reminder again, if I needed one, that how beautiful sex can be when two people who truly love each other shared not only their bodies but the deep emotions for each other that was within them. I hugged him tight as if afraid to lose him as I lay my head on his chest. I could hear the rapid beat of his heart as he too was slowly recovering from his delightful exertions. He had made a mistake but how could I have been so foolish to embark in something that could have ruined my life completely. I remembered the quote from Cicero, ‘He removes the greatest ornament of friendship who takes away from it respect’.

This should apply to marriage too I thought. Respect for each other’s feelings, the emotional impact on the marriage when that aspect is removed can be very damaging. Mahesh had done that to some extent but my horrendous reaction and the way I did it was inexcusable. I lifted my head up from his chest and looked at my husband’s face. He smiled at me. Was there any animosity towards me for what I had done in spite of his magnanimity in accepting me again. I searched his face, all I could see was the love in his eyes for me. 

“What Swetha, why are you looking at me like that?”

“Aren’t you the least bit angry with me for what I had done?”

He ran his fingers through my hair lovingly and said,” I should have been above reproach myself in the first place for that.”

“Maybe but what an imbecile I was to think that two wrongs can make a right.”

“Leave it Swetha, all of us have made mistakes, it’s time for us to move forward and not dwell on the past except to look at it as a lesson never to be repeated.”

A surge of love for him engulfed me. I kissed him with passion and fervour. I finally let him breathe from my ardent kiss.

“You should have given me two tight slaps and dragged me back into our room by my hair and told me to behave myself.”

Mahesh laughed when he heard me say this. I stared at him in mock anger and continued,” You should have also kicked Shiva on his balls and thrown him out of our house.”

My husband pinched my nose like doing it to a little child. “You think I am a cave man to be dragging you around by your hair?” he said smiling.

“Shiva was never a problem for me, I could have shut him down anytime I wanted. For me, you have to have wanted that first.”

Yes, my misunderstanding of why he was silent when Shiva was with me was very clear. He tolerated everything because of his sense of right. He had made the first mistake. It was for me to forgive him.

“I love you so much,” I said. After four years of marriage, even though our feelings for each other was evident in our small loving behaviour towards each other we had not expressed out our feelings for each other out loud. I shouldn’t make that mistake again.

I suddenly remembered about our son. “We’ve got to go and pick up Ajay soon. My mom will start wondering what happened to us.”

My husband held my two cheeks by the palm of his hands and kissed me gently on the lips. “Let him be with your mother for awhile more, I want to spend some more time with his mother.”

I lay my head back on his chest again. I was not foolish enough to think that things can straightway become normal as it was before all this happened. In wanting to make this marriage work we had both compromised somewhat. I the future strains are likely to happen as in all marriages. Would what had now happened become a festering wound then in that stressful scenario. It could happen. It was up to me now to see that things never became worse for us anymore. I have to be more tolerant. I have to make him feel every now and again how much he means to me. Things won’t always be smooth sailing in the future but I would have to face the future with fortitude … and hope. I squeezed him harder as these thoughts went through my mind. I was determined I was not going to fail.

The End.
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-07-2020, 11:48 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: I will wait for epilogue.

the story seems forcibly concluded to happy ending till now... Just like pink jasmine (my wife,  why did she betrayed me)
In this story... Betrayal of  husband was a Secret but proven guilty and he felt it... He never tried to defend himself. Also he never tried to resume his betrayal even secretly.. Or humiliate his wife himself or by his fuckbuddy. Even he let free her wife to fuck anybody for revenge, just to avoid divo divorce or seperation.

On other part ...........
her wife...  She betrayed him openly, to take revenge/payback. by blackmailing him to divorce/seperation..... 

But .......
why she humiliated him by getting fucked herself in her husband's presence and knowledge.
also encouraged her fuckbuddy to humiliate her husband by praising shiva's sex libido
And the worse...  When she allowed shiva to initiate sex in front of her husband intentionally...next evening.
According to your feminist advocacy....
Shweta, an usual socially deprived wife...

When she didn't digested the sudden knowledge of husband's secret betrayal....
You think....she can digest such worsed behavior, degradation and humiliation ....she imposed on her husband.

Then why you are imposing such unrealistic and illogical foolishness on mahesh... In the disguise of goodness/greatness

Don't say... There are no logics in fictions...  You imposed a lot of feminist logics to conclude a happy ending.

Let it be a fucktale... Just a mindless sexescapade...
Or
Conclude it logically

Though it is very unlikely that a woman would go to this extent for revenge (more likely a headstrong woman like Swetha wouldn’t settle for anything less than a divorce), can it be said with certainty that things like this can never happen. We have read many instances of people behaving in a manner astounding to us. Human nature is really unpredictable in this aspect. Though unlikely I would think we cannot definitely rule out that this would never have happened. Anyway, readers can be of different opinion. Let’s just say we can agree to disagree. There is no feminist advocacy intended here, just a reality that there are two sets of rules that govern our society, primarily because our is still a largely patriarchal society. Those are facts, no intention of advocating any norms of behaviour on anyone.  

This story was written first, way before – My wife, why did she betray me. Maybe you can say this story influenced me when I was writing that story and not vice versa. In My wife, why did she betray me, I had to follow certain aspects of the original author of the first part as far as the characters involved were concerned. The main person (Saravanan) was someone who was determined not to let his marriage fail and was willing to forgive and forget whatever come may so that there is no effect on his good name. The wife (Meera) was someone who would kill herself if the affair become known. She would say in the first part of the story that she felt like killing herself for what she did. Only the thought of leaving her husband suffer alone with the children prevented her from doing it. She also says that the pleasure he (Prabu) showed her the first time they had sex made her shamelessly give in to Prabu again and again. Nevertheless she was the type only being able to go through with it as long as she feels her husband is not hurt by it because he knew nothing of it. The Prabu character, though professing to value friendship, was someone untrustworthy as his plan in becoming close to the family was always with the ulterior motive of seducing his friend’s wife. The conclusion of that story, keeping these basic characterisations intact, could have been in many ways. Each would not have been satisfying to some section of the readers.  

The characters in this story (A Wife’s Anxiety) I believe fundamentally differ from those of that story. Anyways thank you as well as all the readers who have taken interest and have supported my efforts.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Excellent finish.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

I Hope, you will entertain us with another nice story.
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
can only say super
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro. I am completely bowled by your writing and presentation. Hats off to you.
yourock clps Heart Namaskar thanks
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Title justified with this story... Waiting for another story?
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2020, 02:08 PM)game40it Wrote: Episode 21 – epilogue

I was not foolish enough to think that things can straightway become normal as it was before all this happened. In wanting to make this marriage work we had both compromised somewhat. I the future strains are likely to happen as in all marriages. Would what had now happened become a festering wound then in that stressful scenario. It could happen. It was up to me now to see that things never became worse for us anymore. I have to be more tolerant. I have to make him feel every now and again how much he means to me. Things won’t always be smooth sailing in the future but I would have to face the future with fortitude … and hope. I squeezed him harder as these thoughts went through my mind. I was determined I was not going to fail.

The End.

In wanting to make this marriage work we had both compromised somewhat.
Except this one ..... every thought of shweta is the actual realisation of her mistake..... just not the mistake but a blunder she created, from the deepness of her heart..............

but this single thought.... her bitchy justification of her own misdeeds.......... shows her real innerself......... just a slut.

can she ever describe......... when, where, what and with whom........ she had compromised.... leave the somewhat, even anyhow............ 
---- she had never compromised for her husband's betrayal ................... seeked revenge
---- she had never compromised for her family ......... seeked divorce/seperation
---- she had never compromised for her own dignity ......... seeked fucking with anyone
---- she had never compromised for her social status ....... chosen a known womeniser
---- she had never compromised for her love ........ chosen her infidelity in husband's presence
---- she had never compromised for her respect.....humiliated her husband and herself and through her fuckbuddy................even the demon fuckbuddy created a havoc in their lifes

anyway ..........................

All is well, when end is well (?)

your narration and story is fantastic........... mind blowing
i'm diehard fan of your writing skills 

clps clps clps clps clps

waiting for your next story.............eagerly
Like Reply
Good narration with a massage also to....
[+] 1 user Likes gana1234's post
Like Reply
This kind of epilogue should have also been in My wife why did she betray me.
Hats off to you man. You are the reason thia site is more than a .......

[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the story. I am not happy with the way Shwetha humiliated mahesh. Mahesh never did anything in front of her. She could have had sex with shiva after sending mahesh to office. Mahesh had sex with Gowri with some guilt of cheating his wife. He did not enjoy the sex with her. But, Shwetha did not mind anything. She enjoyed it and wantedly humiliated mahesh by giving blow job, praising the size of Shiva cock, telling shiva that she is getting more pleasure through him. She moaned high so that mahesh can hear. She told I love you to Shiva. After all it's very disgusting that mahesh accepted her and kissed the lips that sucked Shiva's  cock. Shameless fellow.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Hi bro

All well when it ends well. Nice finish and a happy ending clps

But you know by reading the mating scenes between Swetha and Shiva the excitement builds up is not that much when reading the same between wife and husband. May be this is perversion Smile  

But a story is a story and you did all the justice what a parent can do to his child.

See you with another story.

By the way you didn't answer my question asked earlier...are you by any means going to translate your other story " He She Husband"
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2020, 02:23 PM)game40it Wrote: Though it is very unlikely that a woman would go to this extent for revenge (more likely a headstrong woman like Swetha wouldn’t settle for anything less than a divorce), can it be said with certainty that things like this can never happen. We have read many instances of people behaving in a manner astounding to us. Human nature is really unpredictable in this aspect. Though unlikely I would think we cannot definitely rule out that this would never have happened. Anyway, readers can be of different opinion. Let’s just say we can agree to disagree. There is no feminist advocacy intended here, just a reality that there are two sets of rules that govern our society, primarily because our is still a largely patriarchal society. Those are facts, no intention of advocating any norms of behaviour on anyone.  

This story was written first, way before – My wife, why did she betray me. Maybe you can say this story influenced me when I was writing that story and not vice versa. In My wife, why did she betray me, I had to follow certain aspects of the original author of the first part as far as the characters involved were concerned. The main person (Saravanan) was someone who was determined not to let his marriage fail and was willing to forgive and forget whatever come may so that there is no effect on his good name. The wife (Meera) was someone who would kill herself if the affair become known. She would say in the first part of the story that she felt like killing herself for what she did. Only the thought of leaving her husband suffer alone with the children prevented her from doing it. She also says that the pleasure he (Prabu) showed her the first time they had sex made her shamelessly give in to Prabu again and again. Nevertheless she was the type only being able to go through with it as long as she feels her husband is not hurt by it because he knew nothing of it. The Prabu character, though professing to value friendship, was someone untrustworthy as his plan in becoming close to the family was always with the ulterior motive of seducing his friend’s wife. The conclusion of that story, keeping these basic characterisations intact, could have been in many ways. Each would not have been satisfying to some section of the readers.  

The characters in this story (A Wife’s Anxiety) I believe fundamentally differ from those of that story. Anyways thank you as well as all the readers who have taken interest and have supported my efforts.

Thanks for such a lovely story. I loved the psychological turmoil of the wife.

As every finger print is different so do every person. And needless to say that in the same way every couple is different from the other couple. So there are millions of possibilities to happen in a given circumstances and who knows if this is happening in real.

The best of the story is the happy ending.

yourock (HB)
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 11:05 PM)Uday Wrote: Hi bro

All well when it ends well. Nice finish and a happy ending clps

But you know by reading the mating scenes between Swetha and Shiva the excitement builds up is not that much when reading the same between wife and husband. May be this is perversion Smile  

But a story is a story and you did all the justice what a parent can do to his child.

See you with another story.

By the way you didn't answer my question asked earlier...are you by any means going to translate your other story " He She Husband"

I did this story because it was a relatively short story and time available to me permitted me to be able to complete this. He, She, Husband is much longer than this and I won't be able to do that. Moreover when time permits I was debating whether to do a completely new story rather than a translation of an earlier story.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 11:39 AM)game40it Wrote: I did this story because it was a relatively short story and time available to me permitted me to be able to complete this. He, She, Husband is much longer than this and I won't be able to do that. Moreover when time permits I was debating whether to do a completely new story rather than a translation of an earlier story.

yes agree write a new one
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 11:39 AM)game40it Wrote: I did this story because it was a relatively short story and time available to me permitted me to be able to complete this. He, She, Husband is much longer than this and I won't be able to do that. Moreover when time permits I was debating whether to do a completely new story rather than a translation of an earlier story.

even, you can rewrite .....he, she, husband....... in original flow......... english story 
i think rewrite will be more convenient.......than the translation

waiting for your new english thread.................eagerly
Like Reply

No issues bro, I can understand the time constraints. Take your own time and you can give us the "old wine" in "New" bottle Big Grin all we need is the "wine" thanks from your garden as it tastes fantastic and the taste lingers for quite some time
Like Reply
Swetha fucked siva without condom. She is likely to have hep b,c infection from him. Mahesh should wait for 6 weeks , then do a blood test and then fuck her.
[+] 1 user Likes Therealindianmaster's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 11:42 PM)Therealindianmaster Wrote: Swetha fucked siva without condom. She is likely to have hep b,c infection from him. Mahesh should wait for 6 weeks , then do a blood test and then fuck her.

banana banana clps clps the real observation and concern, yes he should have done that or at least used condom to fuck sex his own wife
Like Reply
(08-07-2020, 07:51 PM)Uday Wrote: banana banana clps clps the real observation and concern, yes he should have done that or at least used condom to fuck sex his own wife

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
dear writer..................eagerly waiting for your new story
Like Reply