Fantasy THE CUCKOLD HUSBAND
(23-02-2019, 02:05 AM)ghost19 Wrote: maza aa gaya bhaisaheb aur likhiye

Thank you, keep on supporting me like this.
I will do my best in writing upcoming episodes.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
kuch aise scenes likhiye jaise train mein travel karte hue ya kahin public place mein baby ko breastfeeding karwate waqt ya kisi travel place par beach etc ya restaurant mein kuch khate hue ya kisi ki birthday party etc mein kuch incidents etc ya rainy season mein bheeg jaane par ya raat ko Akele mein lonely road par walk karte hue etc etc aap samajh gaye honge
Like Reply
(23-02-2019, 03:24 PM)ghost19 Wrote: kuch aise scenes likhiye jaise train mein travel karte hue  ya kahin public place mein baby ko breastfeeding karwate waqt ya kisi travel place par beach etc ya restaurant mein kuch khate hue ya kisi ki birthday party etc mein kuch incidents etc ya rainy season mein bheeg jaane par ya raat ko Akele mein lonely road par walk karte hue etc etc aap samajh gaye honge

Thank you alot for your suggestions,
But i have more in depth episodes to narrate, you keep on reading i will get beyond ur expectations.
Like Reply
15.       One day me & my wife went to a movie in a multiplex, after movie we planed to lunch in the mall, while we sat in a restaurant a random guy came & tapped my wife, I don’t know what’s happening there, suddenly my wife & that guy started to talk a lot with smiles on face, I am staring at them, then my wife noticed me & told that he is her EX-BF in her college days, my wife introduced him to me, I shake hands with him, we talked for some & had lunch together, he seems like a talkative person, later he exchanged phone number with my wife & me, in our convo he told us that he is staying in the same city where we are living as he got job placement, after lunch we did some shopping & we both left to our house, he moved to his flat, later at night my wife told me that they also had sex many times at his place since they are in relation for more than 2 years, I was taken back by listening to her words as I am thinking that my wife is virgin at the time of marriage, this truth revealed that I become a fool, even thought that excited me very much, that gave me a hardon thinking that how my wife has been crushed under him, this started next level of thinking towards my wife.

16.       From next day onwards my wife & her EX are chatting for long hours & talking on phones for late nights, I ignored it, after office my wife used to meet him for dinner, soon they started to go movies, lunch & shopping also, few times her EX  visited our house for dinner & lunch, even I got close with him, day by day their closeness is gradually increasing, once I went outstation on office work & wont be back till 3 days, I left to airport in cab, soon her bf entered into my house & took out my wife for dinner, once they are done with dinner they both went to a movie, from there to my home, its already midnight my wife asked him to stay back at home as he may company her as she is alone, he said ok to her, then he changed his clothes into my shorts & tee, they started talking by sitting in hall, slowly they went to their college days convo, they are rolling their old pics in his phone, suddenly it came on a pic in which they are lip kissing each other, suddenly mood changed, both kept silent, they keep on rolling gallery & more pics of their fun time are coming out, some of them are semi nude pics of my wife send to him, now they are totally silent, mood is changing very drastically, in a moment their lips got struck to each other & kissing each other passionately, kept the phone away & started to enjoy each other touch, he slowly moved his hands to her boobs, pressing them hard, she is in no mood to resist him, he kissing her passionately, pressing her boobs, now my wife slowly moved her hands towards his rock hard dick, his hands are sliding over her hips to slip off her tee shirt, with in no time her tee shift is off by showing her sexy boobs covered in bra, she is glittering like milky beauty, one by one their clothes are getting off from their bodies, now the real game starts as he started to enter the honey pot of my wife again after very long gap, he is experiencing it again, he feels like amazing, now both of them involved into it very deeply, they are fucking desperately, after a long deep fuck he cummed on her face, the same story went on for 3 days, eat-fuck-sleep, fuck-sleep-eat, sleep-fuck-eat, he left my home before I came, but my wife face seems very satisfied by the time I reach. I came to know all these after few days when I saw her WhatsApp chat with her EX, they shared their pics which are captured while fucking, I was speech less to see them but the cuck inside me ignored it & enjoyed the whole episode.
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Maza aa gaya sir aaj sunday hai aur likhiye please
Like Reply
17.       This day my wife went to office in a  top with deep V neck that reveals a satisfactory view of her cleavage, if she is sitting anyone standing beside her can grab a view of her cleavage, as my wife is busy in her work in office, her boss called her inside, there is a client meeting tomorrow in the office so he want my wife to prepare a presentation as per his guidelines, so my wife is in his cabin, sat opposite to him, they both are discussing in detail, as he is slightly walking in his cabin he randomly found my wife cleavage, so he struck up there, every time he is looking into her dress to see more depth, its already beyond the office hours, almost everyone left, still they are in meeting, all the day he keep on checking her cleavage, once their meeting is done he sat beside my wife & talking very closely, at time keeping his hands on her thighs & trying more to touch her bare skin for more time, then my wife asked her boss that she is willing to leave as its getting late & climate is not good as it is about to rain, then her boss replied that he already ordered for dinner as both will leave by having dinner, also he promised to drop my wife at home, she felt it’s fine, then she went to washroom for fresh-up, meanwhile he sat in his chair, the office boy is serving the food in her boss cabin itself, by the time my wife enters in his cabin at the entrance door her mobile in hand fell down, when she bend down to pick up the phone, her cleavage is clearly visible from her boss chair, both her boss & that office boy are literally enjoying the show, my wife noticed that 2 pairs of eyes are exploring her cleavage that too highest & lowest designations of office are focusing her beauty made her mad (because after experiencing pleasures from past few months the devil inside her is growing rapidly), so she  took more time than usual in picking her phone, as she willing showing her beauty to those guys, it is giving self-satisfaction to her, those 2 guys are seeing each other face & having a naughty smile on lips, had dinner by sitting beside each other, while at dinner their conversation went into next level of adult content, they are done with the dinner, all the room is surrounded with silence apart by the cool breeze from the ac, both eye meat in contact, just like a magic their lips came into contact, they are kissing very passionately, he is holding her to kiss more deeply, after having a deep kiss for 5 min they broke down, again with a sudden moment they kissed again with deep breathes, they lost into their own world of pleasure, they forgot everything, at the same time that office boy opened the door to remove the plates & clean the table, he witnessed the ultimate scene of kiss, he closed the door partially & peeped through the gap in-between, his cruel mind thought to capture that moment in his mobile, he did it, he closed the door politely, meanwhile they broke the kiss & came back to their normal positions & talking as if nothing happened, that office boy also came back after 10 min as if he saw nothing, did his duty & left, soon my wife & her boos started to my home in his car to drop my wife, all the way there is a silence in the car, some times he tried to touch & place his hands on her thighs, initially she politely rejected it but she was unable to protest for more time, soon he succeeded in placing his hands on her thighs, more than half of the way he kept his hands on my wife thighs & pressing them gently, now she is comfortable with him in this manner, they reached to our area, exactly in our area he stopped his car at our street ending in a dark spot, he smooching her thighs with his nails & gently asking for one more kiss as he just felt in love with it, now my wife also started liking him so she felt its fine to kiss because there is nothing more to hide in her lips for her boss, now they are into the real kiss, kissing very deeply, passionately, with desire he is tapping all over her body, finally he reached the hill station(boobs of my wife), fixed his hands over there & pressing them hard, she escaped a little moan but not denied him, so he keep on kissing her & pressing boobs hardly, its more than 15 min since they started the session, by hearing a car horn passing by, they sat back to their original positions, her boss seems satisfied for now but at the same time a big desire inside him lit up, immediately he drove him car, stopped infront of my apartment gate, my wife came home with a satisfaction, her boss left with new excitement of the day. After this incident their relation went to next level, their frequency of meetings outside the office has increased a lot, their moments inside the office are giving hints to others that something is going in between them, they are going for movies, shopping, diners etc… texting, exchanging pics over the phone also raised drastically, my wife started giving more importance to her boss than me, as I am noticing all these, I want to stop my wife from these activities but the cuckold fellow inside me is enjoying all these fun.
Like Reply
Star 
Hi guys..
Thanks alot for those who are reading my posts, but do please let me know how you feel about my writings, please express your opinions because i have alot more to write, i will decide whether to continue or not based on your opinions, so guys please open up on your opinions, suggestions & recommendations.

THANKS AGAIN...! Heart

You guys can dm me in hangouts
"pradeelksob;"
Like Reply
(25-02-2019, 01:32 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Hi guys..
Thanks alot for those who are reading my posts, but do please let me know how you feel about my writings, please express your opinions because i have alot more to write, i will decide whether to continue or not based on your opinions, so guys please open up on your opinions, suggestions & recommendations.

THANKS AGAIN...! Heart

Comments will come slowly. Pls do continue posting.
You ended with wife mainly and some mother episodes.
But still more can come like wife+mother, wife+sister, mother+sister etc.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(25-02-2019, 10:37 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Comments will come slowly. Pls do continue posting.
You ended with wife mainly and some mother episodes.
But still more can come like wife+mother, wife+sister, mother+sister etc.

if u guys can support me then i can write many episodes on them.
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Please update it like a true story
You going well
Like Reply
18.        These day relation between my wife & her boss is going beyond the limit, daily her boss used to pick up & drop my wife, he used to gift her a lot of things, dresses, makeup items, even her inners too (they feel very premium & sexy too), they are enjoying to the core, meanwhile kissing, hugging & pressing her boobs have become common between them, this change in their behaviour reflected in the office also, my wife is spending more time in his as discussion unwanted topic for hours & hours, office staff is observing all these changes in between them, gradually rumours started to float on them, these days my wife is getting dare so she neglected their rumours, one fine day its just a small meeting with a client in a business hotel but its very prominent as well, so her boss ordered my wife to wear a nice transparent saree sexily wrapped over her curves, showing navel, sleeveless blouse with deep neck revealing a good amount of cleavage, with all other accessories, my wife prepared herself exactly as per his orders, she is looking like an angel, any dick would salute her, her boss directly came to flat to pick up my wife, he was amazed to see my like that, he hugged her tightly & praised her infront of me, while she is going down stairs all the apartment people are stunned to see her beauty, they crused to the hotel in his sedan, once after they reached the hotel, my wife took a selfie while her boss hugged her with the hotel as background, she uploaded that pic as her WhatsApp dp, I was speechless to see that dp because she never did such activities, this moved confirmed me that my wife has changed a lot, she is transforming drastically, they went into the proper hotel room, finished their meeting with their client, even the client got impressed with my wife appearance & finalised the deal in favour the company, after meeting they ordered for lunch but client need to catch flight so he rushed out leaving my wife & her boss alone in the room, slowly they involved into their own discussions, he started to touch her, he is moving her hair falling on her face, they are moving very closer to each other, almost no gap in-between their bodies, silence surrounded the room they can feel their own breath, his hands are occupying her cheeks,  their lips are very close to each other when about to lock their lips, suddenly the door bell rang as the lunch arrived, her boss with a big disappointment opened the door, served kept food on table, they finished the dinner, dished has been taken away by server, again the silence lead towards their kiss, my wife closed her eyes & enjoying the pleasure, they broke the silence, very slowly they stepped towards the bed, he made her sit first, slowly laid her back while legs are still touching the floor, he made her relax, now she is in total control of her boss commands, he expanded her hands, that transparent saree is showing the deep navel with a dick raising cleavage, he gently removed her pallu & kept aside, the round circular navel came into view, he kissed over there, his hard moustache poking her soft skin over there, a very little moan escaped from her lips, now he moving slowly towards upside, kissing her boobs over blouse, now a little lips, this time he bite her neck & she moaned with a big volume, his hands are working on her navel & boobs at the same time, meanwhile my wife hands caught his iron rod in his pants & rubbing it with desire, with all love & desire their dresses came off from their bodies, finally my wife is nude with her boss to serve him the beauty which she saved till that morning, he directly poked his dick into her sweet lips, very quickly he increased the speed & fucking her mouth very deeply, now the real game starts as he made her into doggy & entered from her back into her pussy, banging it like no tomorrow, slapping her ass very hardly, it become red to his slaps, even though she is meaning heavily & demanding more to fuck her, he literally crushing her boobs, tearing her pussy, slapping ass very hardly, she is enjoying it in another level, she cummed for 3 times but he is still with great stamina, my wife become a big fan to his dick from then onwards, first time he cummed on her boobs, her body is literally shivering, in the same flow he fucked her for 2 more rounds, end of he day she is fully exhausted, her pussy looks souring, her cheeks & ass become complete red due to his hard slaps, the ultimate fun generating thing for him is, while he is fucking my wife in missionary pose her mungalsutra is lying between her boobs & disclosing that she is another mans wife, his ego satisfied there, once they are done they had a combined shower, at that time also he made her blowjob him, after when she is wearing her saree her took her bra & panty as the gift of their first fucking, all this entire scene has been captured in her boss mobile as some part in video & some as photos, finally they had a dinner, with a lip kiss they check out the room, by the time they reach to my home my wife is fully out as she was unable to walk, her body is shivering & pussy is paining a lot, her boss observed this situation of my wife & asked me to come down in support to my wife, I did, brought my wife into the flat with great effort, I kept her on bed, immediately she went into deep sleep, her boss left in his car, then I observed the biting marks on my wife neck & navel part, I also observed that her bra is missing inside her blouse, then I confirmed that my wife has opened up completely, she gifted her cherry to her boss, I sat beside her on bed, I was kissing her fore head & lost in my thoughts of transformation of my shy wife into a complete slut, suddenly her mobile started to beep continuously, I unlocked the phone with my wife finger print, its WhatsApp message from her boss, I didn’t opened the messages instead I opened the gallery, there I found the whole pics & videos which he captured during the day, he captured my nude wide in various angles, In videos he is fucking to the max speed, my wife is moaning a lot, at last round he entered her pussy & kept a finger in pussy & ass hole as well, she is dying with pain, literally begging to remove those fingers from her pussy but without mercy he drilled her pussy, lastly he sat on her boobs, cummed a huge load on her face, I was surprised to see his stamina, there she seems to be very satisfying, those videos also contain my wife bathing, after watching that video I raised my wife saree & saw her pussy, its total pinkish & unbearable, I locked the phone, kept it as it is, by seeing that video my dick become hard, went to bathroom for a quick refreshment, that night I slept with full satisfaction, by seeing  another man drilling my wife to the core as if I fucked her, its ultimate pleasure for a cuckold husband like me, that incident completely transformed my wife into a slut, me into a cuckold husband, so its new beginning for more things to happen. 
Like Reply
Nice thread
Like Reply
Waiting for next one
Great updates
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
well written, post more pl
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Waiting for next ones
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
19.       Due to messy work I was feeling tiered so I asked my friends to plan a trip in this summer, so my friends has planned to some beach resort, this time they requested to bring my wife also (being a naughty minded accepted it but, on one condition that I should bear the whole expense), as the travelling day is coming by me & my wife did some shopping, arranged everything, packed the whole stuff in few bags, her clothes has occupied an entire bag, so a bag has been dedicated to her, finally the day arrived, it’s a whole night journey, that night around 8”o clock my friends arrived in an SUV loaded with stuff, we dumped our bags into it as we are in hurry to start because its already late, I took the driver seat my wife sat beside me, remaining 4 guys occupied the back seats, they are very impressed to see my wife in the car as they gave them instant kick, soon they started introducing themselves, my wife is also very interactive, instantly she mingled with them having fun, while we are out of city for one of my tall friends back seat is not comfort so my wife shifted to back & she was in between 2 guys, they are taking like no tomorrow, doing hell of noise, meanwhile my wife saree pallu fell aside as she is not aware of it because she is busy in talking with guys showing her pics in her phone to all but those guys are watching her cleavage instead of phone, I was observing in mirror that the one who sat left to her had slowly dragged down her pallu so now her belly came to view, all are enjoying the view, after some distance we halted & this time I shifted beside the driver seat, my wife is at middle of back seat but guys changed their positions, all are cracking adult jokes, slowly topic changed to adult things, ladies physic, my wife is leaning backwards, this time also her pallu is completely down by giving deep cleavage view with deep navel, she made the whole situation hot, accidentally my friend had dropped a cool drink bottle on her blouse & it’s completely wet, need to change immediately otherwise it become sticky, so we halted again at some dark zone beside the highway, one of my friend found a place to change the dress, he asked my wife to go to that rock side for cleaning & changing, she took a water bottle( its big bottle & heavy to manage with 1 hand so one of my friends helped to bring that bottle to that rock side), suddenly me & one more guy felt stomach upset & we crossed road for unloading, other side my wife removed her saree, blouse, inners ( completely nude now), she rinsed those with water & then she realised that she didn’t get any dress along with her to wear, now she cannot wear her old saree as it’s wet neither she cannot come like that because she is nude, after some shouting’s by her they hard it, went near her, then she told that she forgot to bring a dress with her so she requested them to get a dress from her bag in car, so my friends came back to car to fetch a dress from her bag, after searching for some time they confirmed that her bag is missing, they told that fact to my friends, my wife was disappointed to hear that but this gave some naughty hints to my friends, then they gave a suggestion to my wife that she can wear a dress of any of them & then we can buy some new clothes once we reach out destination & she said ok with it, now they started towards car to fetch a pair of clothes to my wife, my wife is still standing nude behind that rock, by seeing an insect she literally scared, shouted there, rushed from there & hugged one of my friends, at that moment he lost his sense, feeling the naked skin of my wife body on him, her boobs are poking against his chest, instantly his dick become rock hard & he moved his hands towards his back experiencing her smooth skin, remaining guys switched on the phone torch, by seeing the light she released her hug , instantly her boobs & clean shaved pussy are completely visible to them(intentionally she didn’t took any move to cover her body), they all freezed like that for a moment, opened their mouths, a light flashed in their eyes, their dicks are ready to tear their pants to come out, they are seeing eachother with a naughty smile on lips, then she sat on floor by hiding her pussy between her thigh & boobs by hands in front of 3 guys, after knowing that she was scared to an insect they laughed at her & asked her to come along with them towards car as its completely dark here, she questioned(acting) them that “How can I come being nude ?”, then they answered that “ we go on front & you come behind us so that you can hide yourself” she agreed for that & they all came to car, she stood on the other side of the car by covering her boobs & pussy with hands, those guys stood on the another side of the car, meanwhile me & other guy came from shitting, on enquiry they told me the whole scenario, (inside I was too excited that my wife is being nude with 4 guys beside road, OMG its awesome), while searching in boot space of car, her bag is completely missing, now we remembered that her bag was left at home, being no option she wore my friends short with sleeveless deep neck tee shirt, no inners at all, (her half of the boobs are visible from side & front view), even more hotter situation inside the car now due to my wife dressing,  whole night we keep on talking many things, my friends cracked many adult jokes & my wife also started to respond positively to them, within that night they all become close friends to my wife & exchanged mobile numbers, by morning we reached our fun destination point, we stayed there for 3-4 days & we purchased new clothes for her but they are revealing too much, even my friends gifted her a sexy 2 piece bikini for beach, we enjoyed there literally that we forgot that there is a lady in our gang & that too my wife, INFRONT OF ME ITSELF MY WIFE BEING HUGGED, KISSED, SHE WAS TOTALLY CRUSHED BY THEM IN BEACH, EVERY ONE GOT A CHANCE TO SEE, PRESS & KISS HER NAKED BOOBS, SHE SAW, PRESSED THEIR DICKS TOO, WE ALL DRINKED TOGETHER & DISCUSSED ABOUT ADULT STUFF WITH MY WIFE, while coming back, she was too much freedom with them, all the time her dressing is just an inch below her ass, on the return she too cracked many adult jokes, when she wants to change the dress they told her that “we will get down the car & you change inside the car”, but she denied it & asked them to stay back here itself, then she took off her tee shirt by hiding her boobs with hands & took the new tee shirt & wore it quickly even though we got a good chance to see her nude boobs, then placed her old shirt on her thighs, dragged down her knickers & wore the fresh one but those who sat beside her got a good chance to watch & touch her naked ass, everyone in the car know that she don’t have inners, that excited everyone including me, that trip had taken the relation between my wife & my friends to advanced level, am being silent everyone is showing their skills & using every chance to get closer to fuck her, after that trip even I decided that am ok for sharing my wife with my friends, let me see how they approach to her & how she reacts for them,,,.. in the trip we have captured many pics, in every pic my wife is there & posing naughtily, most of the pics are captured by me, they are holding her at random places of her body, in water while they lifted her totally up, her bra lost control over body by falling down in water, she hides her boobs by hands, then all those 4 pairs of hands are feeling her naked back, many pics I captured while they are randomly pressing her boobs in water, while glancing all those pics after the trip that made my dick erect a lot & cummed heavily that time, later their approach & view towards my wife has totally changed, now they are keeping my wife hot pics as their phone wallpapers & WhatsApp group on my wife name with her hot pics as DP, finally I incurred total expense & gifted them fun along with my hot wife to my friends, simply I love that,,, that has raised a cuckold husband inside me to next level.
Like Reply
Waiting for next
Like Reply
Dear desilover007143,
Please select '6' or '7' font size when you post story. For better reading experience
Like Reply