Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-06-2020, 01:43 AM)bobby Wrote: nice update

[img][Image: t4.jpg] [/img]

bobby, appreciate your support
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kat.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Quote:he moaned again as Vijay inserted his tongue deep in her pussy, explored her walls and is tongue fucking her

Hmm, across Stories, all ladies getting pleasure from tongue.

What's up?
Like Reply
Super Erotic story.
yourock yourock yourock yourock 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Milffucker's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2020, 09:15 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Hmm, across Stories, all ladies getting pleasure from tongue.

What's up?

[img][Image: tq4.jpg][/img]

Ruby, yes the ladies love the use of tongue. Once wet  cock slides in smoother.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update.

I agree. once tongue is used cock slides in smoothly.
[+] 1 user Likes Uthita_Lingam's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2020, 09:25 PM)Mimicker Wrote: Super Erotic story.
[img][Image: t4.jpg] [/img]

Mimicker for your compliments which help me to write more
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Then again Oh God you are so beautiful he said as they chatted. she told him she is away in the weekend as she has to attend a function and he said no issues go ahead, I will take rest. Have good time he winked.

That Saturday Vijay picked her and they drove to a resort which has a swimming pool, a lovely garden  etc. They arrived at about 5pm and Vijay said come on Paddu, we will go and see. . He has inquired in the resort and they have 2 types of pools, one is a big common pool. Another set of small pool they have which is given on payment basis per hour. Max of 4 is allowed. First he took her around and she is amazed with the ambiance, the beautiful garden. There are grooves in some corners and there is a nice lawn too where guys can sit and drink. [i]She felt she really missed life even though her hubby gave her all comforts but the pleasure is missing. Then Vijay said let us go to pool. She said no I cannot come, He smiled and unpacked his bag and gave her  the bikini and said come on Paddu, wear this and she is surprised and also pleased, She finally wore and he took her to the private portion which he booked. As they reached it was lit and she is again pleasantly amazed at the arrangements. By the side of the pool there is small table with chairs too. He guided her in to pool and she swam, he went under water  and cupped her lovely boobs, hey we will drown she said, do not worry, I am here and he came up and the waiter brought the drink. This time it is scotch and she sipped as she knew he will not leave her.  They had another round of swim and this time Vijay is more naughty as he removed her bra and sucked her boobs as she swam before they returned to their suit.[/i]

Back in luxury of suit, they had a  spa bath together and then Vijay poured a drink and hugged her, Paddu, I am so thrilled I am here with you. She said I cannot understand this fascination for me; you are more than 20 yrs younger to me. He said yes but you are like wine. You taste soooooooooooooo good. He began kissing her and she responded, she is drowned in the ambiance, the arousal she had in pool when he played with her boobs and this guy’s fascination for her, a lady @45. [b]She felt immensely pleased and felt this guy is giving her more attention than even her own hubby. She thought here she is in shorts and T sitting with this young stud and he is sure to use my body as he likes. Still the thoughts excited her. She allowed him the liberties and soon the T is off and she is just in shorts like him. Not to be outwitted she pushed her hand down and caught hold of his dick and said Vijay, this junior is always ready. [/b]

When he sees a beauty like you and that too topless, He will always salute you He said. No flattery Vijay she said. Paddu, my angel you can kill with your looks. As he said this she sipped the drink to calm her nerves and he reached out to her naked boobs and tweaked them. He hugged her and kissed her lightly but she responded differently, chewing his lips. She seemed suddenly possessed and she reached out and reached out for his chest and played with his hairs. She bent and kissed his nipple then sucked it hard making big slurping sounds and then biting and repeating the same process for the other nipple. He squealed in delight, here is his angel giving her heart and sucking his nips. Difficult to say it is  love or lust at this stage. 

He pulled her to his lap and she continued to kiss his nipple same time caressing his manly chest. He is pleased he has won over this sexy MILF. He kissed her, a passionate kiss that lasted long. His hands started finding her boobs, may be slightly sagged but still very round and firm and very fair. He tweaked with them. He took her nipple over the blouse and took it between his fingers and she moaned in delight at his expert touch. She helped  him by removing her blouse and he took particular delight to unhook her bra and now felt her naked boobs. He could resist no more and took one in to his mouth and she thrust more of her boob in his mouth. Both are in heat. Even while sucking her boobs he thought I need to tit fuck this beauty today. 

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Milffucker's post
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post
Like Reply
(21-06-2020, 12:39 AM)Milffucker Wrote: clps clps clps clps clps
Heart Heart Heart Heart

[img][Image: tq4.jpg][/img]

Milffucker, glad you enjoyed, more to come
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Padmini in lap

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4795b6283938b86583a0...=200w.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
enjoy this

[Image: 56931108.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 2020-06-23.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Happy to inform that a friend has sent me the full story of RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE. After reading and editing will start posting shortly
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He could resist no more and took one in to his mouth and she thrust more of her boob in his mouth. Both are in heat. Even while sucking her boobs he thought I need to tit fuck this beauty today..............

He sucked and licked her boobs for a long time since he is in no hurry. AS he sucked those boobs, she continued to lay with his hair on chest and tweaking his nipples and one hand went down and gripped his cock. She felt sooooooooooo good and is now full of lust. He then kissed her again and kissed all over her face, her nose, earlobes and neck. All this showering of kisses made her hornier and then she rose and sat down. She pulled his shorts down and there stood his young majestic cock. Hard like rock and saluting her it looked. 

She bent and kissed it and then her tongue touched his pee hole which sent shock waves of pleasure in him. She licked his cockhead which is shining with her saliva and is bright with red. She licked it with hunger and then she licked his cock slowly down and down till her tongue touched his balls. She let her tongue play with balls too momentarily before now taking his cock in her lips. His cock just entered her lips and  she is enjoying the pleasure of his manhood in her lips. Then ever slowly her lips started going down taking more and more of his wonderful cock. She did not rest with her lips and her tongue is swirling on his cock.

He led her to the bed, removing her shorts and she lay there on bed stark naked and felt shy. Honey I have seen and kissed every inch of your body, no need to fee shy. She blushed and said still to be like this in the light……He climbed on the bed and is attracted to her navel shining brightly under lights and with a small pout. She has fair and smooth skin and he kissed her navel and showered kisses on her belly button. She shivered and goose bumps appeared over her navel. he then preceded down and started kissing her toe. She is shocked and surprised hey Vijay what are you doing, he replied I am just starting. He licked his way up tp her thighs where he spent more time there. Padmini is not like the pencil figures we see, she has nice big thighs. He kissed and licked her thighs and she is moaning now. Oh where have you learnt al this and he asked why aunty, your hubby has not kissed your thighs and she replied our entire love making would have been over  in 10 15 mins. Bad but don’t worry paddu, I will ensure you get all the sexual pleasures.  He then kissed her treasure which is already very wet. Juices have already leaked. He put his tongue and stated licking her inner pussy walls. This made Padmini to moan louder, moan escaping her lips continuously. Then she thought why keep inactive and started sucking his cock again. They are in 69 positions before she finally said enough Vijay. Come fuck me.

She herself is startled she said this. He responded sure honey and then said come fuck me then. She is taken aback but took it sportively ok boss is all she said. As he lay on his back she mounted him and placed her legs on either side and  slowly his big cock moved inch by inch in to her love whole. 

Then he asked her to bend and he untied her hair to let it free and she said in this posture you are looking like love goddess. Tut, tut stop flattery, no need; I am yours now more than willingly you idiot she said. No honey you look so sexy I feel I need to fuck you more often. She has started moving up and down on his cock, her well lubricated pussy allowed smooth movements and she felt his cck grip her pussy walls. She has not felt her pussy grip the cock so tight when her hubby fucked her, only Ramu the Milkman and Vijay are crating that feeling.  She thought their bigger cocks are the reason as otherwise her pussy would have become lose when kids were born.

With these thoughts in mind she heard Vijay and quickly responded who is stopping you, you can fuck me more honey. He is pleased at this and knows she is his but he also knows she is getting fucked by that Milkman and who knows even other guys may fuck her. She is like a liberated tiger, he thought and I liberated her.

STAY TUNED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Fucking awesome Update.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
(26-06-2020, 04:21 PM)Milffucker Wrote: yourock yourock yourock yourock
Fucking awesome Update.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Thank you, glad you found update good, more to follow, stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply