Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
The wife was in mental stress after seeing her husband while collecting nighty. She had already taken revenge and was remorseful.
Her second encounter immediately does not match with her emotions.
[+] 1 user Likes bforb's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good narration of the turmoil in mind
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Marvelous update
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update.
[+] 1 user Likes ssrao's post
Like Reply
Hi boss
As usual your story rocks and always there use to be hidden feelings. Good going bro
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Episode 11

I moaned half asleep with this pleasurable feeling disturbing my sleep. I still could not open my eyes though my body squirmed as pleasure slowly spread through me. I forced my eyes open. It took a few seconds for my eyes to be able to focus. Shiva was on his knees before my spread thighs. He must have pushed my legs apart. In my sleep I had been unaware when he had done that. He had his first two fingers inside my pussy slowly finger fucking me. That was the reason for the pleasurable feeling that had woken me up. He was staring closely at my private part as his fingers rubbed my inner wall. He was actually examining my pussy the way I had examined his cock earlier when I had sucked him. I now felt shy that I was exposing myself like that as a visual treat for him. He stuck out his tongue as he bent forward. I could feel the tip of his tongue brushing up and down against my clitoris.

“Hhmm…haahh…,” I moaned.

He looked up at my face and smiled when he realised that I was awake now.

“Wow this is a treasure .. how lovely your love tunnel is baby,” he said in a deep husky voice.

He was making my vagina start to ooze its fluid. There was the laziness of the half-asleep body in me. My senses were still not fully alert. His caresses were quickly weakening my will for resistance. I was slowly forgetting everything else and getting immersed in the physical intimacy of moment. He buried his head in my snatch and started tonguing me more vigorously. My hands grabbed his head and pressed it to my cunt. His tongue went in my hole and directly lapped my pleasure liquid. Every caress of his tongue and fingers was giving me intense pleasure. I locked my thighs around his head with my feet resting on his back. He brought his other hand up and started to knead my breast as he licked and finger fucked him. My pelvis pushed up feeding more and more of my pussy to his mouth.

“mmhhaa… mmhhaaa… mmhhaa, “ I moaned rhythmically as he pleasured me with his fingers and mouth.   

He was lapping up all that I secreted.

“Don’t you ever get tired of this,” I groaned hoarsely.

He raised his head up. His wet face indicated how much he had made me flow. “Don’t you like me doing this,” he retorted, I know you do because I’m getting to taste so much of your nectar .. and it is intoxicating.”

Saying this he buried his face in my pussy once more. After awhile I knew he had made me ready to be able to take his thickness in my tight hole again. I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him deeply tasting myself on his lips.

“Give me your big manhood, I want to suck it.” I needed to cool down myself a little as I didn’t want to come too fast and also, I needed to get him quickly towards the brink of his own peak. I didn’t want this to be a prolonged sex session.

He eagerly came and squatted beside my head on his knees and leaned his body forward bring his cock to my mouth.

“Suck it baby, suck your husband’s friend’s cock. Show me how much you like it lover,” he held his cock and tapped my lips with the shaft.

I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. I held it by the base of the stalk so that in his passion he does shove it fully in my mouth and choke me. I moved my head up and down fast, sucking his rod as I pulled on his skin from the base of his cock. I had my other hand over his buttocks, lightly holding him there. I moved my head quite rapidly wanting to excite him quickly. While he fed his cock to my mouth, he was still fingering my cunt with his fingers. He too was not letting me cool and was keeping my arousal at fever pitch.

He knew all the tricks there was. He had enough practice of that with various women. I think not exclusively wives of friends, acquittance or relatives but surely in some instances there would be complete strangers too. No one would have been taboo to a person like this, even relatives. I would think that there would be some cousin or uncle’s wife who was a victim of his lust. For many of my husband’s friends, the wives of friends or relatives would be out of bounds for them but for an amoral person like Shiva those types of restrictions don’t apply.

I kept half of his stem in my mouth and just did a suction action without moving my head. Sometimes I would just keep the head of his penis in my mouth and would shake his cock very fast. When I did this more of his precum would seep onto my tongue. I would swallow that without hesitation. I would then squeeze his balls gently, which again had the same effect on his throbbing rod. I saw the arousal on his face as he watched me suck his cock. It must have been a dream come true for him to see my red lips stretched around and gripping his love stem. Among all his friend’s wives I was the one he yearned most for and at the same time also thought was beyond his reach. Now however, to his great delight, his cock was sliding in and out my mouth.

“Swetha honey suck it baby …suck my cock.. I wanted to fuck your mouth for so long .. yes baby .. suck ..suck..”

He was blabbering in lust as his desire was getting fulfilled. I took out his cock from my mouth and looked at him. Looking at him now I figured he was also quite aroused and would not take very long to finish.

“Come on baby, I want your huge cock inside me.. fuck me baby.”

He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the red bud over my lips as if putting lipstick on my lips. It was not lipstick but his precum that was coating my lips. I kissed the tip and bit it gently. He was still reluctant to take it away from my mouth yet.

“You know Swetha I’ve fucked many women but no one even comes close to you.”

“Shh.. enough talk .. come fuck me.”

Saying this I sat up on the bed and pulled my nightie off my body and threw it on the bed beside me. I then lay down again on my back with my legs wide open to invite him between them.

His dream girl, his friend’s wife calling him like that fired his lust to the very peak. Shiva held my legs and moved me so that I lay on my side. He got in between my legs so that his legs were scissoring my legs. He held one leg close to his body with the calf of the leg resting on his shoulder while the other leg, along with my body was resting on the bed. When he pulled up my leg like this my pussy lips gaped slightly as if knowing it needs to be ready to receive his cock. He held his cock and rubbed it against the pussy lips as a prelude to shoving it in. He slowly pushed all of his shaft into my pussy.

“ss..ah..,” It’s hitting against my womb baby, don’t push it in so deep, roughly.”

His wanton desire for me sometimes made him forget himself. Or it could be that some women who he had fucked really enjoyed rough sex. If so, he was well equipped to give them what they wanted.

“Sorry dear, I’ll be careful. Your cunt is so tight it’s heaven to fuck you,” Shiva eyes were red with lust as he said this.

Shiva reached forward and gripped my breast. His fingers sunk into the soft flesh. My pert tit was tortured pleasantly by his hand. He pinched and rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His hips started pumping as he began to screw me.

“I’ve fucked you two times without condom, aren’t you afraid you would become pregnant.”

“No, Shiva, no chance of that at this time.”

I could see he was disappointed but that didn’t bother me. I was not here for the sole reason to fulfil all his fantasies. “Why is your face going like that,” I asked knowing full well the answer.

“No, nothing,” he said as he continued to bang his pelvis against mine, every time he stroked his cock inside my pussy.

I gently caressed his stomach with the tips of my fingers and asked him again,” it’s okay tell me what it is.”

He pushed his cock in faster wanting to ignite my lust further as he told his innermost desire,” I want you to be mine more than anyone else Swetha.”

I tried to control my squeals of pleasure as his cock rubbed firmly against my wet inner muscles. Slight white foam appeared at the entrance of my vagina as his rod had been churning my secretion for a long time.

“So,” I asked him.

“I want us to be together for a long time. Our union will only be complete if together we have a love child as symbol of our need for each other.”

That may be his dream but that was not I wanted. I have to tell him that this affair of ours won’t last long, even though I knew that my husband and Gauri had been having an affair for around two months. This needn’t be for that period. A few times as a proper lesson to my husband then to be ceased forever. This is not the time however, to tell him that. I have to choose an appropriate time to do that.

“This is too much, this desire of yours,” is all I said to him.

His cock went almost out before sliding in as deep as it could go. As he pulled out from inside, my pussy lips which were tightly stuck to his flesh was also pulled outward and then was pushed back in as he shoved his rod back in. As time went on and I had become wetter, this didn’t happen that much as his stalk greased by my love fluid made it easy for it to slide in and out. He had started to move faster and I knew he was also striving for his own release.

“Hmm faster .. harder..” I encouraged him further.

“HHump…baby so tight … ahh so good..”

I grabbed on to the bedsheet as the force of his hips humping pushed my body up.

“You buffalo,  that’s it …sss…do it faster…,”

“hhum…humm… I’m going to tear your cunt baby… fuck your cunt hard…”

These were not words of endearment between two people in love but groans of lust between two unfaithful lovers concentrating on the illicit pleasure. Our groans became incoherent as lust completely overtook us. I was the one to reach my climax first. As my spasming body slowly relaxed I caressed his thighs and buttocks, wanting him to reach his orgasm too. After a minute or so after that Shiva with a roar, pushed his hip in hard and held himself still like that as his cock spewed out its molten life fluid.

When we came back to our normal state after our intimate exertions, I suddenly noticed that the time was already 6.30 in the morning. From the role of an adulterous lover I quickly changed into my role as a wife. Shiva had his arm around my body. I pushed it away from me, got up, went to the attached bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came out, I saw Shiva wide awake looking at me.

“Good morning baby,” Only now he is wishing me good morning, after he had finished fucking me and getting his pleasure. He had his priorities right as far as he was concerned.

I did not really think of wishing him in return.

“Okay Shiva, get dressed up and leave, I’ve got to get breakfast ready for my husband.”

He got up and came and hugged me. We were both still naked. He held my breast in his hand and squeezed it. He kissed me on the neck and was moving to kiss me. I moved my head away.

“There is no time for that, I’ve got things to do.”

I quickly released myself from his embrace, took the nightie from the bed and wore it.

“You leave as quickly as you can,” I told him and left the room without waiting for his answer.

When I went into my room, I could hear the sound of my husband bathing. I looked inside the cot. My son was sleeping soundly. There was an empty feeding bottle beside him. I took it in my hand. My husband must have already fed him. Then another depressing thought hit me. What if my husband was feeding our son at the same time Shiva was fucking me for the third time for the night. I tried to recollect how loud I had moaned. I couldn’t quite remember what I did in the heat of passion. What if my husband had heard it .. and why should it matter to me. Wasn’t that what I wanted as part of my revenge.

I quickly went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for my husband. It amazed even me how quickly I moved from the role of a cheating lover to that of a caring wife. No matter how my behaviour was last night, I knew for sure that it was going to feel very disconcerting to face him this morning. This was already going to be an awkward situation. I didn’t want Shiva to be here at the same time, compounding the situation further. I quickly made dosas and chutney for my husband. Just as I had finished doing it my husband also came to the dining area, attached to the kitchen. At that very same time Shiva also came there after wearing his clothes. The thing that I very much didn’t want to happen, happened.

It was mortifying for me that they both happened to come there at the same time, my husband and my new lover. I could see the same type of unhappiness in my husband’s face that I was feeling. However, the only one who found this situation to his liking was Shiva who was not in the least affected by that. I remember Shiva telling me earlier that the greatest thrill for him is to meet the husband the next day after having fucked that man’s wife to his heart’s content the previous day. Many a times the husband would not realise the reason for the happy and victorious smile on his face, Shiva had said.

“The poor sap will be talking to me while I would be thinking of how his wife was squealing in delight as I pounded her cunt the previous day,” Shiva had told me with absolute bliss in his face.

I would have never thought before that one day such a situation would happen to my husband, though of course my husband was aware of what had happened. Well was that to be considered some consolation? I don’t know which was worse knowing what had happened or being ignorant of it. So, here and now Shiva was enjoying the situation very much. I think probably It would be doubly thrilling for him because in this case Mahesh knows that he, Shiva, had been enjoying his wife’s body the whole night. I could see the arrogant and happy smile on Shiva’s face as he looked at my husband. At the same time, I could see the pain and humiliation on my husband’s face.

At that time, I felt a pang of sympathy for my husband. I had wanted my pound of flesh as revenge but that really didn’t speak well of me or my character. What I thought was the right thing to do didn’t seem very right when I actually went through with it. My dilemma was that I really had not thought how I would handle the situation when things didn’t feel right. Here in this case, either Shiva should have gone out earlier or he should have come after my husband had left for work. I strongly suspected that Shiva had timed this on purpose. He had waited for my husband to come before making his appearance. Only then can he rub it in to my husband and I was the one who had created the condition for that to happen. My thought had always been about me and my revenge to my husband I never thought of the advantage a person like Shiva would take of the situation.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Quote:My thought had always been about me and my revenge to my husband I never thought of the advantage a person like Shiva would take of the situation.
exactly.............. that is the thing i calculated in starting.....................
in the flow of revenge she invited a monster in her life................

let's see................what is next
Like Reply
Confusion... What she concluded that Mahesh liked more then her wife? May be another reason?
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Episode 12  

Shiva very casually spoke to my husband. There was no awkwardness for him in seeing a friend face to face after spending the night with that friend’s wife. Well I shouldn’t have expected it from him either. He was probably enjoying this very much. Maybe the thrill for him would be almost equivalent to the sex itself.  

“Hi, Mahesh, good morning. How was your night. Did you sleep well,” he spoke, very coolly.

After having me, his wife, for the whole night, what ego he has got to ask my husband like that I thought to myself. In the current situation, Shiva was happy, Mahesh was stricken and I was self-conscious of the awkwardness we were in. This whole situation arose because of me. After all I was the one who chose my own home to have sex with my lover for the first time. This could have happened in Shiva’s place. Then it would not have been as painful for my husband. I had behaved this cruelly in my desire for payback.

What could my husband say if asked like this in this situation. He just said, “ hmm,” as a reply. I could see that he was very aggrieved at the time.

“I must have slept for only about two hours or so. The rest of the time was fantastic fun, wasn’t that so Swetha,” Shiva asked me.

I knew he was doing this on purpose.  He just wanted to tell my husband indirectly that except for two hours or so the rest of the time was involved in us engaging in sexual delight. My face reddened in embarrassment. I was totally distressed and I stared at him as if wanting to burn him on the spot with my eyes but he seemed to be oblivious to me. He was really thick skinned.

“Your wife was good company, you’re very lucky. You can get this whenever you want,” he spoke to my husband in mocking tone. If you are lucky then I am luckier in getting what belongs to you he seems to say.

I had enough. I was extremely irritated now. I can be angry with my husband. I may even have wanted to chasten him by causing him pain but I could not tolerate he being humiliated by anyone else. It was time for me to say something as my husband was in such a disadvantageous position that he really couldn’t say anything.

“Why haven’t you left. Isn’t it time for your work,” I started chasing Shiva to make him leave my house as soon as possible.

It seemed like he wasn’t going to be so easy to get rid off. He wasn’t moved by anything I had to say.

“Hey, Swetha, breakfast is only for your husband is it .. nothing for me?”

“I can’t be making breakfast for everyone.” I needed to show Shiva there is a difference between him and my husband for me. “I think it’s time for you to go.”

“How loving you were to me last night but now you are chasing me away,” Shiva said as if exasperated by what I was doing. He actually wanted to indirectly inform my husband that we spent last night not only for sex but also cuddled together lovingly like true lovers after that.

I was at a loss for words. Shiva was making the situation very difficult for me. At that time, I was very angry at him. I walked up to him and mumbled very softly but severely so that only Shiva could hear me.

“If you say anything more, last night would be the last time you ever touched me or set foot in this house,” I warned him.

Shiva got the message. He knew he had pushed the limit a bit too much. He finally became silent. My husband didn’t know what I had told Shiva and was looking at us with some confusion in his face. By Shiva facial expression he would have realised that I had scolded him.

“Aren’t you going to work today,” Mahesh asked me very hesitantly.

“No, I’m not going today,” I too found it difficult to talk to him.

My husband and I were always so tender and loving in how we spoke to each other. After my discovery of his affair with Gauri our conversations were strained and difficult but after last night it had gone one step worse.

“I’ll take care of Ajay today,” I said.

Hearing this Shiva became very excited. “In that case I will take leave today too,” Shiva said eagerly.

I saw my husband’s face fade as he heard this. At that time, it was so pitiable to see his face like that. It gave me no pleasure in seeing him like this.

“That’s not necessary,” I quickly retorted,” I’m taking my son and going to my mother’s house today, so you better go to work.”

I could see Mahesh’s face relaxing when he heard this. In actual fact I was not intending to go anywhere but I needed to be alone for a while at this point of time. Only if I said this would Shiva go away from here.

In about ten minutes I had sent my husband and my newfound lover off to their office at almost around the same time. It was my lover who attempted to kiss me goodbye rather than my husband. He wanted to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head and he had to kiss me on my cheeks before he left. Shiva was the first to leave while my husband was still there. Would I have kissed Shiva on the lips if my husband had already left for office before him. I would never know.

I did some housekeeping work for a about half an hour. When all the mess had been straightened, especially the guest bedroom, I played with my son for a few minutes. That was the time I finally had a feeling of real peace. After I had fed my son, I lay him to sleep on the bed. I was lost within my thoughts as I laid down beside him. I had got the revenge that I had sought but yet it didn’t give me any happiness or peace of mind that I thought would come with it. I had planned everything with a mind in turmoil and had rapidly gone through it unthinking of the consequences. After this what was I going to do, I was confused. One thing I knew, I had caught a tiger by its tail and now it was going to be difficult to let go. There was growing uneasiness in my heart.

How my life had turned on its head in this last two months. After my marriage I was floating in the happiness of my close and loving relationship with my husband. I was so happy that I believed no one could have a better partner than my husband as their life mate. But now my life has become like this I thought in anguish. At that time when both Mahesh and I had informed our families about our liking for each other, things began to move fast. Both our families decided that we would have a grand wedding in three months from that time. Meanwhile since the wedding was going to be grand, they had decided that the engagement ceremony would be a simple affair. After about three weeks later we had an engagement ceremony with only the close relatives of both the families. During that time, that is, before the wedding Mahesh and I would either meet or talk on the phone without fail almost everyday. Even if we miss one day, we would definitely call or meet the following day.

Even my mother had remarked one day, “If you and Mahesh keep talking like this everyday then what would you have left to talk about after marriage?”

I asked her in return,” was your marriage to dad a love marriage or arranged marriage?”

“Arranged marriage, in my time my dad would have killed me if I had gone and told him that I loved someone.”

“That’s what I thought, you were not gifted to have that, that’s why you are jealous that I am getting a chance to love someone before marriage,” I teased her.

“You’re going to get it from me. You run your mouth off too much. It’s all because of how your father lets you get away with everything.”

My father got a little scolding in the bargain.

“By the way don’t think I don’t know anything about love, after our marriage your father and I loved each other very much.”

“Poor dad, what could he do after the marriage was over. He would have no choice but to love you since fate had dealt him such a bad blow,” I needled my mother, “but we are not like that” I said laughing at her.

“Now you’re really going to get it from me, You just wait, I’m coming,” she said walking towards me, raising her hand as if to beat me.

I was laughing as I ran into my room and shut the door and locked it.

“You have to come out for dinner don’t you,” I heard my mother say outside the door,” “I’ll get you then.” However, there was no anger in her voice. I could see that she too was suppressing her laughter.

Waking up everyday was a joy knowing that I was going to marry a man who I had in this very short time began to love very deeply. One time there was no phone or message from him for four days. He didn’t try to come and see me and when I tried to call him his phone was switched off. I didn’t know one could feel so depressed like how I felt in those three/four days. On the one side sadness and depression and on the other side anger that he has been ignoring me for those three days.

“Doesn’t he realise there is a girl who is suffering without hearing from him,” I lamented to myself.

I was always morose. I didn’t speak to anyone properly. My mother had noticed this.

“Is there any problem between Mahesh and you,” she asked concern etched in her voice.

“No, nothing like that,” I answered shortly before going to my room and locking myself in. This was how I spent my time after coming back from office. Alone in my room, unwilling to talk to anyone.

Since I was in my room my mom may have thought that I was talking to Mahesh while inside. I even thought of calling his office but self pride prevented me from doing it. If he truly cares for me, shouldn’t he make an effort to speak to me, I told myself. By the fourth evening I couldn’t stand it anymore. I decided to call his office and to settle the matter one way or other.

When I called his office, a lady with a very sweet voice answered the phone. From the sound of the voice it was a young woman’s voice. “Mr. Mahesh is on medical leave the last four days, he is down with a very bad viral, he won’t be back for another two days.”

“Thanks, thanks for the info,” I said with deep consternation. I was so concerned that I had even forgotten about that irrational instant pang of jealousy on hearing that voice. Even my though of wanting to see who that sweet voice belonged too vanished when I heard that Mahesh was unwell.

I immediately called my mom and told her about the situation and that I was going to see Mahesh.

“There is only one month more for the wedding, it won’t be proper for you to go and see him alone,” my mom was a little old school.

I immediately took time off from my office and left for Mahesh’s apartment. His parents were staying in their hometown at that time and Mahesh was staying alone in his apartment. Ignoring my mother’s advice, I quickly found my way to Mahesh’s home. It was Mahesh who came and opened the door. Seeing his condition my eyes immediately welled up in tears.

His unshaved face had the stubble of a few days, his hair was unkempt. There were dark circles under his eyes. His handsome face was now looking so faded. He had been so badly affected in these few days, I thought with heartache.

“What happened to you, I heard you were not well, why didn’t you tell me anything,” I was rattling off with concern.

He just gave me a small smile and told me,” first come inside.”

He went and sat on the sofa and I sat close beside him.

“Why, ma, you’re crying, I’m okay now,” he said as his hand brushed off the tears on my cheeks.

I grabbed his hand in both my hands and held it on my cheeks. I gave a kiss to his hand and said,” you look so bad, I can see that you had suffered badly by how you look, why didn’t you tell me.” Fresh tears started flowing from my eyes.

“See, this is what I didn’t want. I knew you will start worrying too much. I thought of telling you after I became okay.”

“What difference did it make. Without talking to you these four days and not knowing the reasons I was so worried and shattered. So, you didn’t spare me any worries. In fact, not knowing what was going on was even worse. My mind thought of so many bad scenarios. Has your love for me diminished, or you are fed up of talking to me, I thought of so many unreasonable causes for you not talking to me for these past four days.”

“Sorry dear, I thought of at least talking to you without telling you I am down with fever but the last three days was so bad I was sleeping most of the time. Only today I was going to call you late evening.”

When he told me how he had suffered for the past three days my heart broke. I hugged him to myself and held him tight.

“It’s okay, I’m here for you anymore. I’m going to take two days leave and look after you.”

He got out of my embrace and looked at me. “I’m recovering well now, it’s not necessary. I don’t want you to get infected by me. I’ll be okay by tomorrow. You don’t have to take leave.”

“I don’t care if I get the fever from you, I want to take care of you.”

“You fool, did I take the trouble to hide this from you so that you too suffer like me with fever,” he scolded me with fondness. “You know I can’t stand to see you suffer.”

His care for me made me so happy inside but I still wanted him to pamper me with sweet endearments. “You are calling me a fool,” I said with mock sadness.

“Yes, you are my sweet darling, beautiful fool,” Mahesh said to my delight.

Before he could say anything further, I held him by his cheeks in my two hands and kissed him on the forehead. This was the first kiss I had ever given him. I slowly kissed him on his eyes and slowly came down. My lips sought his lips. My warm breath was on his face. As our lips just about brushed together, we were startled by the door bell ringing at that time. We quickly separated. I smiled to myself as I saw the disappointment in his face. I too was disappointed but unlike him I hid it well.

“Which idiot is disturbing us now,” Mahesh cursed under his breath.

I smiled as I heard him say this. He looked at me as if to say, don’t you laugh now and went and opened the door. The next time he gets a chance I have to give a mega, long, deep kiss I decided to myself. Poor chap he was so disappointed just now. When he opened the door there was a man standing there. He must be Mahesh’s friend I guessed.

“Come in Mahen,” Mahesh called him in.

As he was walked in, he was a little taken aback when he saw me sitting on the sofa. He looked to be about the same age as Mahesh.

“Mahen, this is my fiancé Swetha and Swetha this is my very close childhood friend Mahen,” Mahesh introduced us to each other.

“So, this is Swetha, I’m so happy meeting you. Mahesh always keeps talking about you.”

I was delighted to hear that Mahesh was always thinking and talking about me, even when he was with his friends.

I’m so happy that he has got a wonderful life partner that he deserves and I’m sure will make him very happy,” Mahen continued looking at me.

I could see the genuineness in the warmth of his greeting and the happiness he felt for us being together. There must be a deep close friendship between the two of them. I instantly took a liking to him.

“Mahesh continued,” Mahen is the one who took me to the doctor. He buys me food everyday and comes in often to see how I am doing.”

I smiled at Mahen gratefully for taking such good care of the love of my life. “Thank you, brother for looking after him so well.”

“What is there in this, we have been friends since we were in standard one. It’s my duty to take care of him.” “Anyway, here I’ve brought lunch for him.”

I was shocked, it was nearing 4 pm and he hadn’t eaten yet. “My god, it’s so late, you haven’t taken lunch yet,” I said with concern.

Mahen laughed at Mahesh and said,” Okay I don’t have to worry about you anymore, You are in good hands, my sister is here to take care of you. I can be free now,” He was making fun of the both of us.

I smiled back at Mahen and said,” Come brother, you have some food too.”

“It’s okay I’ve had my lunch you just take care of him. Okay Mahesh, I’m going. I know when it’s better if I leave. I’ll come in and check on you later before you go to bed,” Mahen said.

“Good guy, he knows when not to be a hinderance,” Mahesh said after Mahen left.

“Nothing doing, you are going to eat and then sleep. I’ll clean up the house first.” I said setting his lunch for him and starting cleaning up the place.

I was surprised at myself. In my own house I would hardly do any housework no matter how my mom scolds or cajoles me to do some work. My mom would always scold me saying I’m going to give her a bad name in my future in laws house.

“You lazy bum, your in laws are going to be cursing me for having brought you up so badly,” She would say shaking her head in exasperation. Look at me now I thought, I was voluntarily doing this.

That was the first day when our embraces and kisses took place but nothing more than that. After that our exchange of kisses was a common happening but if his hand reached for my breasts, I would push it away.

“We are getting married in less than a month, why are you still denying me this,” Mahesh would complain.

“It’s less than a month now, why are you impatient,” I would reply. “You waiting like this is good for your soul,” I teased him but would look at him so lovingly that he would forget I won’t let him go far yet.

With the marriage a week away, my mother had strictly put a condition that I and Mahesh are not to meet each other till our marriage takes place. That was the most difficult time for me not being able to see him but also a very exciting time thinking of the coming nuptial. The marriage was a grand affair. Mahesh’s friends, especially Mahen took up responsibilities as if it was their own family’s wedding. It was during the reception that I was first introduced to Shiva. Even then, the way he looked at me made me uneasy but then I really didn’t bother much about him. When all the ceremonies were over, I was waiting with a bit of eagerness and a lot of trepidation for my first night.
Like Reply
The way the things are being portrayed and your style of writing, bro you are something else and in another category of writers. Whenever I read your stories (this is the 2nd one and the other is "My wife, why she betrayed me") leaves some sort of feeling back. Keep rocking.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Excellent narration bro.
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
Excellent update. Please continue bro
Like Reply
(13-06-2020, 05:50 PM)Uday Wrote: The way the things are being portrayed and your style of writing, bro you are something else and in another category of writers. Whenever I read your stories (this is the 2nd one and the other is "My wife, why she betrayed me") leaves some sort of feeling back. Keep rocking.

(14-06-2020, 10:53 AM)srinivasulu Wrote: Excellent narration bro.

(14-06-2020, 06:05 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: Excellent update. Please continue bro

Thank you. The next update will be tomorrow.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Lovely story line. Keep everyone on toes
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes ssrao's post
Like Reply
Episode 13   

When I entered the room for our first night Mahesh welcomed me with a smile. I hung my head down as I blushed but I too smiled at that moment. Even though both of us had got to know each other quite well I quite couldn’t overcome my shyness on this very special night. Why this inordinate shyness I thought to myself, yet there it was. Although I gave an outward appearance of being a very brave girl, I was very nervous as this was my very first experience. Even though there was anticipation, fear was the overwhelming feeling. My girlfriends had told me that at first there would be excruciating pain before the pleasure comes afterwards. What stuck in my mind was the excruciating pain bit. Moreover, some of those friends had lamented that all they got from the experience was the pain, there was no pleasure that came afterwards. Hearing this I prayed that, that shouldn’t be so in my case.

Mahesh made me sit beside him. I extended my hand with the milk in the small vessel to him.

He laughed and said,” why all these formalities between us.”

“My mom told me this is what I should do first.”

“Look here, hmm, I’ve got a very mild-mannered obedient girl it looks like and also listens to everything her parents tell her,” he said.

I gave him a stare, saying, “I’m not some stubborn, headstrong girl who behaves badly.” However I did not realise then that this would very accurately reflect me and my behaviour in the future.  

He was not flustered by my show of anger, in fact it seemed to please him. “Even when angry my wife looks very lovely,” Mahesh looked at me with eager eyes full of desire for me.

I realised that he was making fun of me and my small bit of anger dissipated immediately.

“You’re going to drink this milk or not? How long am I to hold this in my hands like this.” I said that in a false huff. My bravado, everything was actually a show to hide my nervousness.

“You drink first and then give me.”

I drank a bit pouring it in my mouth without my lips touching the brim of the pot.

“No, no, put your mouth on and drink it, only then the milk will taste sweeter.”

I didn’t listen to him and continued to drink without my lips touching the stainless-steel milk pot. I stuck out my tongue at him and teased him after I finished drinking.

“Now do you still want this milk,” I said laughingly.

“I’m going to taste the milk but I’m going to do it directly from your lips,” he said in return.

Saying this he hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I struggled not to spill the milk as he was kissing me. We had kissed many times before but the kiss today was much more special to me. Our first kiss as man and wife. After the kiss, I wiped my mouth and playfully complained,” You kissed me so hard, my lips are bruised.”

He knew my complaint was nothing but an act, in actual fact, that kiss was very thrilling for me.

“Well, if not me who else can kiss my beautiful wife and who else is going to bruise those succulent lips,” he replied.

“Who else but my loving husband only has the right to kiss me,” I said in return, shyly in a low voice.

My husband was the only one who was fully in my heart. I didn’t know at that time that in the future his friend Shiva would make my words all to be false. He would also be kissing my lips passionately and that too with my husband being present there. Not only that but on top of that, my husband would be helpless to stop it.

He pulled me to lay beside him on the bed. We continued to talk and kiss every now and then. He had very cleverly made me not think about this being our first night and my fear too had slowly subsided.

“I’m so lucky to get a wife like you, you’re so gorgeous baby.”

I was very happy to hear this. I kissed him on the cheek.

“How come, you ever agreed to marry a man like me?” Mahesh still seemed to be in wonderment that I too had fallen for him.

“Why what’s wrong with my sweet husband .. you know how many of my friends had admired you and those silly idiots had the gumption to tell me that directly too,” I said.

Mahesh was so self unaware that he was an attractive man to women. That was one of the things that endeared me towards him so much.

“Really? Who were those friends of yours, I sure would like to meet them,” he asked, with a naughty smile on his face.

I caught his earlobe and pinched it. “Why do you need to know that? You being attractive for me alone is enough, if anyone else comes near you I will scratch their eyes out.” I meant that too. I can not even imagine anyone else sharing him in any way.

“You would probably do that too,” my husband said with a smile.

“Of course, then what do you think, you belong only to me and me alone.”

While talking he placed a hand on my breast. My body shivered as I let out a deep breath.

He whispered softly, "Now you’re not pushing my hand away anymore, are you?"

I pressed my hand over his hand as my response. This was something I longed for him to do too for so long.

"I belong to you anymore. You have every right over me and I have no right to push your hand away anymore," I said softly and lovingly to him.

I had a new, never before experienced sensation in my body. It was the sweetest feeling I've ever had. This was just the beginning for us. He pulled my pallu completely aside and gently grabbed my breast from on top of my jacket.  He slowly started kneading the soft flesh.

I moaned, "Sss…  aahh..!"

"What dear is it painful?" he asked, knowing full well that those were my moans of pleasure.

I shook my head to say no. He actually was very patient with me. He was gentle, considering that this was my first experience. How much he must love me. I remembered that some of my friends had complained that their husband acted solely to satisfy their needs without taking their emotional state into consideration. I was so happy my love, was not like those husbands. He kissed me for so long and with so much of feeling. One by one he released the hooks of my blouse. I closed my eyes in shyness but didn't stop him. As this was the first time for me, he was doing everything. My participation was only to enjoy what he was doing. He lifted up my bra and released my breasts from its prison.

Wow, beautiful," I heard him say with a sigh.

My lips widened in a small smile but I didn't open my eyes. Let my love find joy in my beauty. I’m wholly his after all. I felt something cool on my nipple. My eyes slowly opened. The tip of his tongue was teasing my nipple. My nipples were very quickly getting erect right in front of my eyes.

“Chee, I’ve got so much desire in me, " I thought seeing how quickly he was arousing me, and I closed my eyes again.

He kissed my nipple and my body shivered at the touch. He would then just tease the erect nipple with his tongue. Even that touch was evoking so much of joy in me. He would then move to the other nipple and tease it like he did the first. He now began to suck on one breast, and just so that the other breast didn’t feel left out he started playing with it with his fingers. I now bit on my lower lip in indication of the pleasure I was feeling. Small moans escaped my lips. Automatically my hands moved to his head to hold him against my chest. He tasted my two nipples without discriminating, back and forth. I was getting very excited. He started igniting my desires by his actions. I squirmed in pleasure. As he kissed me again his fingers and my fingers joined together. Our fingers tightened together as we become more passionate. As my pallu was completely off my body, he stared at my smooth, fair stomach as if wanting to eat it in sexual hunger. There were goosebumps on my swollen nipples caused by the cool air on the wetness there because of his saliva.   

"Chee, don't look at it like that. I feel so shy," I said as my husband hungrily looked at my flat stomach.

"Why should you feel shy for being so beautiful," he said, smiling.

I was loving all his words of endearment.

"Just because of that you don’t have look so hungrily like this, like you want to eat it, you’re making me blush.”

"I will admire my beautiful wife anyway I want. You, my dear keep quiet. You have no right to stop me."

I was floating in happiness because of the love he showered on me. My love for him was increasing day by day. He would kiss and lick my stomach. It was ticklish but at the same time pleasurable. (In the coming days the ticklishness reduced and the feeling of pleasure increased.) He began to take my clothes off my body. I covered my face with both of my hands as shyness once again took over.

“Please switch off the light,” I pleaded with him shyly.

"You were always talk like such a bold girl but now look at you, feeling so shy for everything."

"Why just because a woman is brave you think that she should not feel shy in this situation," I said with a small smile. I spoke through my fingers as my hands still did not leave my face.

I begged him again,” you’re my sweet boy aren’t you, my darling .. please switch off the light.”

This time he relented and turned off the light without saying anything. In the coming years he was able to feast his eyes as much as he wanted on my body as I became a willing pupil to his amorous lessons of love. But for that night the light was switched off but the little night light however was on. As our eyes got used to it there was enough light for him to enjoy the nakedness of my entire body. In a while he had me completely naked. He slept with his body against my body. His manhood rubbed against my thighs. I slowly opened my eyes. I realised only then he too was completely naked. I didn't know when he had removed his clothes. I took a furtive glance at his manhood. It was proudly standing in full erection. It was the first time I was seeing live, a sexually excited adult males manhood. He took my hand and placed it on top of his penis. I quickly took my hand off without holding it.

“Please darling, hold it in your lovely hands.”

He put my hand on it again and this time I held it and instinctively slowly started stroking it.

"Mmm.. it feels so good in your hand," said my dear husband as he groaned in pleasure.

He started sucking my nipple again. But this time his fingers also started exploring my femininity. I gripped his hand with my two legs tightly as a man’s hand was exploring my vagina for the very first time. His hand was stuck between my two thighs. But his fingers were right at the doorway of my vagina and were free to wriggle. Slowly his fingers began their magic. He fingered my clitoris and rubbed the petals of my womanhood. I shuddered at the thrill and joy that shot through my body.

“Ohh.. Stop .. I’m feeling so shy," I whimpered, but what I really wanted was more of the divine pleasure my love was giving me.

He was well aware of this and continued to give me blissful enjoyment. My clitoris, which was getting more erect, pushed past its hood seeking his fingers and the joy that was there. This was many times more pleasurable than the pleasure I would get when I had sought sexual release on my own. My legs automatically opened and made my femininity more accessible to him. He now licked my belly with his tongue. Exploring my trembling flesh there. Every caress of his tongue took me to a higher state of arousal. I couldn’t help myself and I held his head, half unable to bear the tickling feeling while at the same time never wanting him to stop. I don’t know what sweetness he found there but my husband didn’t seem to get enough of tasting my flesh.  My head moved left and right as I couldn’t quite control myself at the new feelings of pleasure that was wracking my body. After a while the whole of my stomach was coated by his saliva. Finally, he went further down and his face reached my femininity. I realised what he was going to do next.

I grabbed his head with both of my hands and said, "Chee don't go there, it’s dirty," I pleaded to my sweet husband.

He looked at my face and said, "There is no dirty part in my beautiful wife's body. Everything about her is beautiful."

"Ohhh.. you’re going to do that  .. please, I feel so shy .. please don’t."

"There should be no reservations between us. Our whole life is ahead of us to enjoy all the pleasures we can give each other.” Those words of my husband was so pleasing to hear.

"You are so bad," I said, but deep down I was also eager to enjoy this pleasure. My friends had told me how good this would feel but unfortunately some husbands won’t do this for their wives. Fortunately. my husband was not like that. I was to learn later just how much my husband took care that I just enjoy our sex life immensely.

His tongue explored every part of my womanhood. My body squirmed and trembled, but he didn't take his mouth off my womanhood even for a few seconds. His tongue tasted the walls of my vagina, teased my clitoris showing me pleasures I didn’t know existed. His fingers soon joined his tongue. He took my clitoris firmly in his mouth and gently sucked it. I groaned out loud at the sudden burst of immense pleasure. I was alternately moaned and whimpered as my husband took me to heaven.

"Ahh… ohh… ohh… nng….OOhhh…..". I was conscious that my squeals of pleasure may be heard outside but I was not able to control myself.

This is the first time I was expressing my feelings pleasure in this way .. so loudly. My fingers would press his head to my vagina then not being able to withstand the delicious pleasure, crush the bedspread. This type of heavenly pleasure was so new to me that I was not knowing how to control this bliss that wracked through my body. My breathing was coming in big gasps, my muscles tightened and then it hit me, suddenly my body almost lifted off the mattress as I erupted in an awesome orgasm. For the first time a male had brought me to a climax and it was wonderful that it was with my husband that it happened.

"Arrghhhhhh," I moaned very loudly, now not caring if anyone heard me or not. My body crunched, I shuddered .. shivered at I lost myself to the pleasure that engulfed me.

He kept his fingers inside my womanhood until my body vibrations slowly eased away.

I was lying down breathing heavily coming down from that intense high. My bosom heaved as I gulped in the air. Opening my eyes slowly I saw him take his fingers from my vagina. It made me blush to see how wet it was. Was I the one having this much of lust within me. Not only that how much I had moaned uncontrollably. He smiled looking at my face and I covered my face with my hands not able to look him in the face. After a while I felt like that he was getting up from the bed. I spread the fingers covering my face slightly and looked through the gap. I saw him go inside the bathroom. His penis was very hard and waving in front of him as he walked. It looked so beautiful. Was that thing actually going to go into me. I shuddered in anticipation at what would happen next. I heard the sound of running water and the sound of mouth being gargled with water. Mahesh came back a little while later and laid beside me.

He hugged me and asked, "Did you like what I did?"

What question is this? Did he really need to ask after seeing my reaction to his intimate tasting of me, I thought to myself.

Instead I whispered to him in reply, "You said it was not dirty, putting your mouth there, but now you had to wash your mouth."

"You silly girl, do you think I washed my mouth because of that. I did it because you may find it uncomfortable if I kissed you now without washing. As far as I am concerned what I tasted was sweet nectar straight from my wife’s honey pot.”

"You men are terrible, no shame. How can you call it nectar?"

"Well, how will you women know it is not nectar indeed for us, he countered."

How many women’s 'nectar' had you tasted I thought but then decided straightaway I didn’t want to know. Like for me he being my first man, I too wanted myself to be his first woman. But in this time period it is often not possible I realised as far as men were concerned. Instead of regretting if I asked and he were to reply that I wasn't his first, I decided that it was better I just believed I was his first and not to find out otherwise. Anyway, what was important was that I am his only love henceforth.

"If only I had known at first that you are such a bad and naughty person like this …," I said, but the love in my eyes was showing my feelings to be completely belie my words.

"Well, what would you have done then?"

"I would never have consented to marry you." I said but couldn’t suppress my smile.

"Oh no, what would have been my condition then, I would have had to go on hunger strike in front of your house until you consented."

"You have been seeing too many Indian movies, I think.  Those type of things a hero does only in films."

“I may be no film hero but you are the heroine of my life and I will never let you go,” my husband said sincerely.

I pinched his cheek, full of love for him. I too was thinking, that you are the love of my life, my hero, everything for me.

My husband had made the thought of this being our first night disappear from my mind. It was like the way that we always talked each other. The fear in my mind had faded to some far away corner. Now I was the one who turned on him and kissed him deeply. There was so much of love in this kiss. Our kiss slowly turned from love to desire for each other. His hands started to explore my body. Wherever his hands went, his lips soon followed to the same spot. A small bite on my neck (hope no mark there, otherwise have to cover that from other’s eyes), licking, sucking and then a small bite on my nipples (don't care if the there were tooth marks there, no one else can see it) and then to my stomach, making me squirm once more. He patiently tasted every place on my body and prepared me for sex to come. My preparedness became clear as he fingers dipped into my vagina and found the sloppy wetness there. He spread my two legs and looked at my face as he kneeled between it.

Understanding the tightening of my body muscles when he sat in between my legs, he said, "Don't be afraid Swetha. I will be very gentle with you."

Even though he said so, I still felt a tightness in my face. He understood my nervousness and he did not push his erect organ inside but rather rubbed it on the labia of my vagina. He looked at my face with affection.

“I’m so lucky to get you as my wife."

I forgot my nervousness to some extent when I saw that face, full of affection for me. That was the face of someone who would never hurt me in anyway. He made me feel so good. He continued to tease the opening of my vagina with his thick penis. The pleasure for me was getting higher and higher. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my husband’s foreplay.

He said, "My dear my darling ....."

I said, "Hmmm," without opening my eyes.

He inserted his penis in little by little, I felt the head of his penis pushing my pussy lips wide, then he said, “Baby just tolerate a bit and at the same moment he pushed his penis in with one great effort.

I shouted, "AArrhh…” I was in immense pain. Pain that I was not able to tolerate.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as the pain became unbearable.

"Nothing, dear, that's all," he said, wiping away my tears with the kiss.

He comforted me like a little child.

"I can't bear the pain, why didn’t you warn me,” I cried.

"If I had done that you would have been more tense and the pain would have been even more severe.  Sorry my darling, my sweetheart, that it, there won’t be pain anymore."

He showered kisses on my face as he held himself deep inside me without moving. Even though my friends had pre-warned me, the pain was still greater than I expected.

He lay on top of me without putting his weight on me. The stabbing pain was still there. He then did something that I didn't expect. He got off from my body and lay beside me hugging me to his body. I was grateful to him for this as my pain was slowly subsiding. I appreciated how he understood my feeling and acted so kindly. He was not the least bit selfish to only think about his pleasure. I thought he would try to have sex again after a while, but he didn’t try to do anything like that.
Like Reply
great...............detailed past..................

but i think you can't justify with these efforts of yours.......
just like ........you created a blunder of emotions and make them fuss............in my wife, why did she betrayed me
the legendary mahapurush (great man) sarvanan compromised his self respect by fucking a women not his wife... doing adultery ..... for what ...........just for washout the guilty of her wife..............
the slut wife who not only enjoyed an affair earlier but re-continued her affair when got chance.... without considering her husband and family

so let the story run in present..... i think there are no roots of present situation lies in past emotional description..............

but if you find it fit .............go ahead as per your wish
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Please continue the story in present what went ahead give some humiliation to Mahesh by Shiva..
[+] 1 user Likes Parth Jagya's post
Like Reply
I have started reading the story and only one thing to say WOW.
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply