This is one hot set of posts
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-01-2020, 04:30 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: This is one hot set of posts

Thank you givemeextra Smile 
I am writing after a gap of more than a decade.
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:36 PM)chandamadam Wrote: Thank you givemeextra Smile 
I am writing after a gap of more than a decade.
Wow, a decade. We're you active then? Any stories from that time?
Just incredible this story is and can be built up into a multi-page masterpiece if continued as is.
Glad to have you in xossipy Chanda Madam.

But pls expand on this to episodes in front of family members/servants etc. Family should be disgusted to see this love relationship but the characteristics of Prena should make prerna in full control always.
EX: Some episode where she slaps MIL for not doing work properly and in next scene has sex with servant on bed while making MIL stay gaurd at door.
MIL should be bothered by loud moaning and be ashamed when next door neighbors see her. But Prena in full control
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
W O W, Awesome, Right on top league, write more, ye dil mange more
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:40 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Wow, a decade. We're you active then? Any stories from that time?
Just incredible this story is and can be built up into a multi-page masterpiece if continued as is.
Glad to have you in xossipy Chanda Madam.

But pls expand on this to episodes in front of family members/servants etc. Family should be disgusted to see this love relationship but the characteristics of Prena should make prerna in full control always.
EX:  Some episode where she slaps MIL for not doing work properly and in next scene has sex with servant on bed while making MIL stay gaurd at door.
MIL should be bothered by loud moaning and be ashamed when next door neighbors see her. But Prena in full control

Thanks Givemeextra. I really appreciate your kind words. 

Some of the ones I wrote (in Hindi) are still around on different websites. I don't know who copied them and how they reached at all these sites. But now as I am mother of two grown up children, have a full-time job and and a husband to manage, I don't find much time to write.

Thanks for your suggestion regarding MIL domination. I really appreciate your suggestions Givemeextra. Please keep them coming. 

Chanda
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 05:24 PM)AJJAY Wrote: W O W, Awesome, Right on top league, write more, ye dil mange more

Thanks AJJAY. Please keep reading  Smile
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:15 PM)chandamadam Wrote: Thank you Mr. RajV. I have updated the story. What do you think?

wow Chanda ..this is even better..Raj yourock
Like Reply
Madam, pls come back and update
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Hi Chanda, u are behind schedule ...please update
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 04:53 PM)RajV Wrote: Hi Chanda, u are behind schedule ...please update

Pls continue....
Like Reply
keep updating
Like Reply
next update plz
Like Reply
Update 6

Sunny cried, oh mummy clinging on his mother as he ejaculated in his father’s mouth. Darling, don’t split it out. Its the new bed sheet I’ve installed. Drink it na darling, she cajoled her husband moving one hand in his hair and rubbing her son’s back with other..

"Mummy" said Sumit while Prerna was helping Sunny calm down after first ejaculation of his life and Puneet was trying to gulp down his son’s semen. This shocked both husband and wife. Their middle child and oldest son was standing on the door looking at them.

Prerna’s breasts were still exposed. Her nipples were large. Her breasts looked ready to lactate and produce milk for her offsprings. Puneet was still trying to gulp down semen of his son. Puneet didn’t like the taste but didn’t hate it either. Both of them were dumbstruck seeing Sumit, their oldest son. Puneet immediately ran away to washroom.

Mummy, Can I have something to eat? asked Sumit. Prerna, looking directly at him, without any hurry or trying to cover her nakedness; in a casual and loving tone, said “sure beta, mummy is coming”.

Sumit walked out of their parent’s bedroom. He was the second oldest male of the Bhatia’s household. Oldest son of Prerna and Puneet. Just a year younger to Pari. He sat in the dining room while his mother served him dinner. Pari, Sunny and Puneet joined later. Sunny was extremely chirpy during the dinner.

Jaan, said Puneet to Prerna; please come here. Sunny was sleeping between them. Prerna came to other side of the bed where Puneet was lying down. Prerna pulled his pyjama down to his knees. And holding his mid sized penis, started moving her hands up and down on it, all the while standing on the floor beside the bed. Aaah..., moaned Puneet. No baby, suck it please said Puneet requesting. No, I have already brushed my teeth said Prerna crudely. I don’t like release with hands, pleaded Puneet in a whisper. Okay fine, said Prerna and removed her lower along with panty. She was still wearing the same brown salwar suit.

Prerna got on the bed, sat on her husband’s penis and started fucking him jumping up and down in a perfect rhythm. Puneet was enjoying a lot. He closed his eyes and lay there letting Prerna do all what was needed. Prerna was fucking her husband. Her free flowing silky black hair open and hands on her husband’s chest, she kept fucking him like a woman who desperately needed a baby. Puneet was overwhelmed with the skills of his ripe wife and ejaculated. His semen inside his wife’s vagina.

What? You are finished? Asked Prerna angerly.
[+] 1 user Likes chandamadam's post
Like Reply
Update 7

Prerna got on the bed, sat on her husband’s penis and started fucking him jumping up and down in a perfect rhythm. Puneet was enjoying a lot. He closed his eyes and lay there letting Prerna do all what was needed. Prerna was fucking her husband. Her free flowing silky black hair open and hands on her husband’s chest, she kept fucking him like a woman who desperately needed a offspring. Puneet was overwhelmed with the skills of his ripe wife and ejaculated. His semen inside his wife’s vagina.

What? You are finished? Asked Prerna in an extremely rude and irritating tone.

Prerna, as the woman of the house helped everyone dress-up and sent husband to office and kids to school in morning. She finished all her work by noon. And was resting in her bedroom. She was still in that yesterday’s brown Punjabi salwar suit in which she masturbated her son and fucked her husband.

Pari entered her parents room and saw her mother resting with her eyes closed. Her silky, jet black hair on one side of shoulders, her flawless face with big lips and bindi on her forehead; she looked radiant and oozed womanliness. One of her hands were resting on her coach area. Pari smiled seeing her mother sleeping like a child. She knew her mother was tired.

She put her school bag on floor and got on the bed quietly and started massaging her mother’s legs. Pari was in her school uniform, white shirt, blue skirt and grey socks. Her dark brown silky long hair tied neatly in a pony. Prerna open her eyes slightly, didn’t move but saw her daughter massaging her legs and said “rehne do beta”. Shhhhhh exclaimed Pari. We know how much you do for Papa and us said the daughter. Prerna smiled and closed her eyes again while Pari continued massaging her legs.

She took her mother’s hand on crotch with her hand and placed it on side. Pulled up her brown kameez just above the navel and untied “nala” of her white salwaar. And started removing the salwaar along with the panty. Prerna still with her eyes closed tried to protest. “Beta” she said. Relax Mummy, I know how much you do to satisfy everyone in the family said the young daughter. A mesmerizing smell engulfed her as soon as she undressed her mother from waist below. It was mixed smell of dried semen, urine, sweat and womanliness. It was scent of a fertile, desperate and "sexed" woman which only someone like Prerna was able to emit. Pari immediately realized that their parents had intercourse last night and her mother has not washed it. But it didn’t put her off. She gently massaged clitoris of her mother prompting a moan from her. She massaged her mother’s clitoris and put her finger inside the vagina, the same place where she came from. Pari pushed second finger in prompting another moan from her mother. She moved her fingers in and out of her mother’s greasy and warm vagina promoting her mother to remove bindi on her head to the small mirror on the side table and moaning continuously, all the while keeping her eyes closed.

The atmosphere in bedroom was electric. A young teenage virgin daughter in her school dress masturbating her beautiful ripe mother on her parents bed. Prerna was moaning hushly with every thrust of her daughter’s fingers. Pari was in total control over her mother. She pushed brown kameez of her mother over her breasts, freed her mothers breasts of any clothing by pushing the bra upwards. She was seeing those large motherly breasts with huge nipples for the first time. She put her mouth on those lovely motherly breasts one by one all the while masturbating her mother with two fingers. Pari took her own sweet time nursing on breasts of her mother. Only those who have had the fortune of nursing one’s mother after puberty knows the kind of emotional and physical pleasure it brings, equivalent to moksha. Prerna was smiling and moaning sheepishly all the time with her eyes closed.

Taking her mouth downwards from breasts, the young daughter played with navel for some while before putting her young pink lips to her mother’s vagina. Prerna moaned aloud opening her eyes as a wave of pleasure passed through her entire body. No one has ever touched her vagina with mouth before. But her daughter was sucking, licking, penetrating her vagina with her tongue and masturbating her at the same time with her long and slender fingers, nails of which were covered with pink nail-polish.

Prerna moaned and moaned for various minutes as she was pleasured, before ejaculating and closing her eyes again. Pari settled her mother’s bra and kameez calmly after she was done but didn’t put on her panty and salwaar. Instead covered her with the cot till her waist. I know you need to relax now Mummy, Papa is about to come for lunch but I will take care of him; said the young daughter. Prerna just smiled with her eyes closed, took her bindi from mirror and put it on her forehead again as her daughter went out of the room closing the door after cleaning her hands and face with her father's shirt.
Like Reply
please give me feedback
Like Reply
(06-06-2020, 12:56 PM)chandamadam Wrote: please give me feedback

Namaskar
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(06-06-2020, 12:26 PM)chandamadam Wrote:
Update 7

Prerna got on the bed, sat on her husband’s penis and started fucking him jumping up and down in a perfect rhythm. Puneet was enjoying a lot. He closed his eyes and lay there letting Prerna do all what was needed. Prerna was fucking her husband. Her free flowing silky black hair open and hands on her husband’s chest, she kept fucking him like a woman who desperately needed a offspring. Puneet was overwhelmed with the skills of his ripe wife and ejaculated. His semen inside his wife’s vagina.

What? You are finished? Asked Prerna in an extremely rude and irritating tone.

Prerna, as the woman of the house helped everyone dress-up and sent husband to office and kids to school in morning. She finished all her work by noon. And was resting in her bedroom. She was still in that yesterday’s brown Punjabi salwar suit in which she masturbated her son and fucked her husband.

Pari entered her parents room and saw her mother resting with her eyes closed. Her silky, jet black hair on one side of shoulders, her flawless face with big lips and bindi on her forehead; she looked radiant and oozed womanliness. One of her hands were resting on her coach area. Pari smiled seeing her mother sleeping like a child. She knew her mother was tired.

She put her school bag on floor and got on the bed quietly and started massaging her mother’s legs. Pari was in her school uniform, white shirt, blue skirt and grey socks. Her dark brown silky long hair tied neatly in a pony. Prerna open her eyes slightly, didn’t move but saw her daughter massaging her legs and said “rehne do beta”. Shhhhhh exclaimed Pari. We know how much you do for Papa and us said the daughter. Prerna smiled and closed her eyes again while Pari continued massaging her legs.

She took her mother’s hand on crotch with her hand and placed it on side. Pulled up her brown kameez just above the navel and untied “nala” of her white salwaar. And started removing the salwaar along with the panty. Prerna still with her eyes closed tried to protest. “Beta” she said. Relax Mummy, I know how much you do to satisfy everyone in the family said the young daughter. A mesmerizing smell engulfed her as soon as she undressed her mother from waist below. It was mixed smell of dried semen, urine, sweat and womanliness. It was scent of a fertile, desperate and "sexed" woman which only someone like Prerna was able to emit. Pari immediately realized that their parents had intercourse last night and her mother has not washed it. But it didn’t put her off. She gently massaged clitoris of her mother prompting a moan from her. She massaged her mother’s clitoris and put her finger inside the vagina, the same place where she came from. Pari pushed second finger in prompting another moan from her mother. She moved her fingers in and out of her mother’s greasy and warm vagina promoting her mother to remove bindi on her head to the small mirror on the side table and moaning continuously, all the while keeping her eyes closed.

The atmosphere in bedroom was electric. A young teenage virgin daughter in her school dress masturbating her beautiful ripe mother on her parents bed. Prerna was moaning hushly with every thrust of her daughter’s fingers. Pari was in total control over her mother. She pushed brown kameez of her mother over her breasts, freed her mothers breasts of any clothing by pushing the bra upwards. She was seeing those large motherly breasts with huge nipples for the first time. She put her mouth on those lovely motherly breasts one by one all the while masturbating her mother with two fingers. Pari took her own sweet time nursing on breasts of her mother. Only those who have had the fortune of nursing one’s mother after puberty knows the kind of emotional and physical pleasure it brings, equivalent to moksha. Prerna was smiling and moaning sheepishly all the time with her eyes closed.

Taking her mouth downwards from breasts, the young daughter played with navel for some while before putting her young pink lips to her mother’s vagina. Prerna moaned aloud opening her eyes as a wave of pleasure passed through her entire body. No one has ever touched her vagina with mouth before. But her daughter was sucking, licking, penetrating her vagina with her tongue and masturbating her at the same time with her long and slender fingers, nails of which were covered with pink nail-polish.

Prerna moaned and moaned for various minutes as she was pleasured, before ejaculating and closing her eyes again. Pari settled her mother’s bra and kameez calmly after she was done but didn’t put on her panty and salwaar. Instead covered her with the cot till her waist. I know you need to relax now Mummy, Papa is about to come for lunch but I will take care of him; said the young daughter. Prerna just smiled with her eyes closed, took her bindi from mirror and put it on her forehead again as her daughter went out of the room closing the door after cleaning her hands and face with her father's shirt.
Hi Chanda after a long time you have come with a big bang,  clps clps look forward to more frequent & subtle updates like this one
Like Reply
Hi am a regular reader i must say u have a nice story. For this kind of long story and full casts you have to to give an intro about ur story heros and casts and outline of the story then nly its will get notify with all then some teasing and flirting will boost ur story
Like Reply
Hot story. Update please.
Like Reply
Love the way wife humiliates husband, in a teasing way. Son is reluctant and slaps father only on mother's coaxing. I liked that as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Kundalini's post
Like Reply