Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
An update is posted in my story   Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA.. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&pid=1967561#pid1967561[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&pid=1967561#pid1967561][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-05-2020, 10:37 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: tq4.jpg][/img]

moledcock, for your understanding. Will surely try a 3 sum in my other stories. Are you reading Smitha?

Yes bro i am reading all ur threads Heart
Like Reply
(26-04-2020, 09:38 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: tq2.jpg][/img]

moledcock. Threesome sex is coming in my story Seduction Nisha. May be in next 2 or 3 episodes. Cuck son I do nbot what u mena. Sex between Mom and son , sorry I do not write such stories.

What i mean is not fucking the mom but seeing her bangung others
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   sexcapdes of RAJESH. Hope you will enjoy reading the update

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&pid=1970590#pid1970590
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   sexcapdes of RAJESH. Hope you will enjoy reading the update

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&pid=1970590#pid1970590
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=1973827#pid1973827
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1973916#pid1973916
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This attacks on her private parts had her in a bliss and suddenly she moaned  louder and said Oh God, Ramu, I am cumming and this did not deter him as he waited for her orgasm and then lapped up her juices greedily.

Mem, your juices are so tasty, do you want to taste your own juices, Padmini blushed but that is enough for this milkman to lock her lips with his and transfer her own huices to her mouth. As she savored he kissed her passionately, now knowing he is in command. Soon Padmini responded and her finger nails are in to his skin. He chewed her lower lip and pushed hs tongue inside her and the tongues did their own sweet love battle.By now Pdmini is in heat and any inhibitions have passed. She clung to him like a bitch in heat and as he lowered himself she knew what exactly herwill do. And true to her expectations, he started pressing her lovely fair boobs and then told her oh, Mem I have been dying to suck these lovely melons of yours. So you have been looking at my boobs all along she said in mock anger, yes Mem, I like them the moment I saw them as you bent to pick up the utensil but I thought it will be only a wish but today I am so happy to have these melons in my hands and in my mouth too and he took a boob in to his mouth as much as he can and also bit her boob lightly. He has not left the other boob and is squeezing the other boobs. His wild wishes fulfilled he is in great mood and she is also excited to see this rustic guy take control of her and worship her boobs.

She also pushed his head on to her boob and ge continued to lick and suck the boob for more than 10 mins,  Then she told him always only that take this too and she lifted her boob and offered it to him he gleefully took it in to his mouth and sucking it and leaving plenty of love bites. The marathon continued before he went down but she stopped him and smiled. He knew what she wanted and took the missionary and she guided his cock in to her married pussy. With so much of lubrication it went in like a knife goes in to butter and he exclaimed oh Mem, you are so tight. She blushed and said stop calling me Mem, I am not tight but you are big. So his is smaller, he hesitated to ask BUT SHE SAID YES YOUR ARE BIGGER THAN MY HUBBY. Hearing this, cock grew bigger or so she thought. He started fucking her slowly but she soon picked up speed, she responded by moving her hips and is responding to his fucking motions in sync. She is enjoying this fuck for sure and she also thought this guy is different to Vijay, he is more mature but being rustic is totally different. Now he is fucking her fast and he has not left her lips too, kissing them and balancing on his legs his hands are tweaking her boobs. She is in a sexual and he banged for about 7-8 mins when he said, Mem, why don’t you come on top and fuck me. This is not new to Padmini now as Vijay enjoys her on top and she readily sat on him and lowered his cock in to her pussy. She began fucking him in rhythm and her boobs are moving up and down in tune with her movements. Ramu thought he is seiing boobs dance as per her fucking him. He could not resist any longer an started mauling them with both hands and soon she started moaning, Oh god, Ramu, you bastard, what have you done to me, a happily married woman you made her ride you. He smiled and said but you are enjoying na Mem.

Oh yes ma enjoying surely and she continued to maon and then she said oh Ramu, I am coming and she had an orgasm, She fell on his manly chest and took a few mins to recover and then started playing with the hair on his chest. She kissed him and said you have given so much pleasurested and she re. He responded this is just a start and I have not finished. Now I will bang you doggy he said and asked her to come down and bend and take support of cot. He thrust his hard cock in one swift motion and she screamed, hey you be slow and gentle. He smiled and said Mem no one can enjoy gentle fucking,

I told you not to say Mem,  so call me by name at least till we finish she said, Padmini your cunt is so tight in this position, it looks like a young woman, stop flatter she said. He banged her for few more mins before emptying streams of cum in to her pussy. As she felt his hot cum she too came and they had wonderful release same time.

Both rested and she cuddled to him and he hugged her close and said this is dream come true for me, I always wanted to make love to you Padmini. She blushed and said all along you are plotting. He smiled when one sees a lovely beauty like you, any man is tempted. She is pleased with his words and rewarded him with a kiss and he converted that in to a passionate kiss. Their lips are locked and exploring each other as he chewed her lower lip and she not to be outdone chewed his upper lip. His hands are now on her tits as he tweaked her nips. She looked at him and said you are still fascinated and she said yes of course. Then come and suck and she offered her tit and he happily took her right tit in his mouth and this time he gripped her pussy and then is caressing her thighs. Padmini has nice big thighs, almost thunder thighs and she enjoyed as his hand caressed her upper thigh. 

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
I  have planned the story plot till here and is likely to end max with a couple of updates. Any suggestions??? Someone wanted a 3sum too. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
give regular updates dude...I know u write multiple pls focus on updates on each story is difficult so finish one by one or update equality basis...
otherwise readers lack interest on this story update...

ur wonderful writer bt gap makes us ... interest less try to update equally otherwise focus on one story end then contne other
[+] 1 user Likes krishkj's post
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2020, 01:06 PM)krishkj Wrote: give regular updates dude...I know u write multiple pls focus on updates on each story is difficult so finish one by one or update equality basis...
otherwise readers lack interest on this story update...

ur wonderful writer bt gap makes us ... interest less try to update equally otherwise focus on one story end then contne other

[img][Image: t4.jpg]  [/img]

krishkj. I wanted to concentrate only on 2 but somehow readers interest at that time pushed it to 3. Agree with you on spacing updates. Hope to complete at least one shortly. I am just an average writer writing for timepass but thx a million for the compliment.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA.. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=8
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(23-05-2020, 06:10 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

[img][Image: tq3.jpg] host an image[/img]

bobby, keep reading
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[img][Image: bj.jpg] where to buy salvage cars[/img]

nice BJ
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update.................
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2020, 03:41 PM)1234rocket Wrote: nice update.................
[img][Image: tq3.jpg] wall e movie synopsis[/img]

1234 rocket. Glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story sexcapdes of RAJESH . Hope you will enjoy reading the update

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&pid=2003351#pid2003351
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[img][Image: IMG-20160803-WA0009.jpg][/img]

Imagining Padmini like this
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Then come and suck and she offered her tit and he happily took her right tit in his mouth and this time he gripped her pussy and then is caressing her thighs. Padmini has nice big thighs, almost thunder thighs and she enjoyed as his hand caressed her upper thigh............

He sucked her tits hungrily and licked them too leaving love bites. She responded by sucking his nips and biting them. He really enjoyed this closeness and his hands are now sqeezing her ass cheeks. He kissed her lips and then mounted her missionary and started fucking her again. She asked him why are you so fascinated with me, I am middle aged and he said you are a real beauty, sexy yet classic. May be you do not know but many in this locality lust for you. Really she said, then he said that boy comes to your house and she quickly said he is my son’s friend. He smiled and said but I am sure he lusts for you and will be happy to fuck you dear/ She is stunned as for a moment she thought he may have seen them but is now relieved that he is  only presuming matters. Oh No he is a young boy and he responded give hyim a chance and you can enjoy raw power of young. She smiled and said what you think, just because somehow I have allowed you, I will allow him too. No Mem, I am happy finally my dreams are fulfilled and just suggesting you only. H e increased his speed and is now sucking her boobs again even as he fucked her furiously. She responded by moving in sync with his movements.  

She is pleased with his stamina and staying power. He rested and asked her why don’t’ you ride me.  She took position and she took his cock in her hand and guided it in to her pussy and she began raising up and coming down on him slowly. That is it baby, you are a quick learner. He does not know she has done it with Vijay. She increased her movements and now her lovely fair, a bit sagged boobs are dancing to the tune  of her movements, He could resist no longer as he rose and he took her hanging boob and sucked it, pushing as much as he can in his mouth and she moaned Oh Ramu, that is it, suck the boob, bite them if you so want and he did exactly she wanted leaving love bites again. But even the pain is giving her pleasure.  

She asked him how many women he massaged and he said some women in whose houses he normally goes to give milk, got massages from him. And yes with some of them  it went further and he had nice fucks with them too. Who are they she asked but he said Mem, it is not fair to tell names and spoil their name. Inwardly she is pleased as this means he is going to keep their affair too private.

She continued to fuck him with gay abandon but soon she is tired and Ramu now took her doggy and in this position her pussy is even more tight, he pounded her and she enjoyed this rough pounding from the milkman, with his physical prowess, he has so much stamina and he hammered her for 10 mins before he ejaculated the second load of the day in to her married pussy.  She started moaning continuously and as she felt his hot cum in her pussy she had another big orgasm. She felt so happy, she had received 2 good fucks in quick succession and is tired too. She slept soon and he caressed her lovely body before he  too slept.

They woke up a couple of hours later. He asked her to stand. He told her Mem come with me and he lifted her and took her to the bath. He turned the shower on and  as the water gushed out, he took her close and hugged her and allow the water to flow between them. He took soap and gently rubbed it all over her back, now she is pushing herself on to his chest and she can observe his manhood becoming hard.    As he soaped her, she cleaned her pussy of all the combined juices and he applied the soap later to her boobs and her boobs again received nice massage from his expert hands, He bent and kissed her boobs abd then sucked them as if there is no tomorrow. She chided him saying you have had enough let us us go out but he ignored her and sucked her boobs and then he went down and licked her pussy and then tongue fucked her pussy, his tongue is touching all her pussy walls. She felt her desire running upo again and soon she gripped his cock and applied soap all over his bod and then on the cock and cleaned his dick. Now it is her turn and she took his cock in her mouth and is sucking it nicely.

They decided to exit and he took the towel and dried her body and she is mighty pleased and he left soon.    She felt tired, had an early dinner and slept early. 

Her sexcapades with another have started.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply