Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
(20-02-2020, 05:19 PM)duttluka Wrote: such nice narration.....

Thank you, duttluka, you have been such a source of strength to my writings, God bless you.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Then he started kissing my eyes, the forehead, the cheeks, chin and finally my ears gently sucking and licking the ears. All this sent me in to a highly erotic zone that I have not experienced before. Obviously the day long erotic pleasures, the ambiance of the place and the naughtiness of his actions all are culminating in my reaching unexplored erotic zones.

stay tuned.

He continued to shower kiss after kiss on my face not leaving an inch and I too responded by kissing him on his back, neck etc. He continued his shower of kisses and then started kissing my neck and on to my hands slowly licking fingers first. He said, Nisha, honey u are so sensuous and sweet and it is a pleasure to worship. I lay back allowing him to ravish me as he reached and another surprise again, he started smelling my arm pits and licking them. Fortunately I shaved them off along with my pussy in the morning before I started on this journey I felt a sensation that is beyond words and my body responded with a tingling sensation. I could sense my body stiffening too and the hair seemed to stand all because of the sexiteement. Rohit then went down without playing with my tits as his hands caressed my belly and his fingers were making circles and he was kissing all over yet again and the belly button too. I was hugging him and pulling him closer and moans of hmmmmmmmm were escaping from my mouth. The tit lover that he is and having taken me to an erotic zone, he started his worship of my tits and I was sure I was in for a nice sex.. His both hands were firmly squeezing my tits, caressing or just about doing whatever he please. His mouth was licking and sucking my lips. At times he will tweak my nip and also pinch and pull my nips hard. He gave small love bites too and my tits were surely in for a great treatment from this man who knows how to pleasure a woman and take her to high erotic pleasures but also knows to get the pleasure for himself. Pleasure and get pleasured to the maximum seems to his credo.

He then started using his great tongue and he was kissing and tonguing all over my tits and his hands were busy with my tits too. My own hands were also not free by this time one hand was on his back literally pushing him towards me and the other was on his cock, just caressing the rod which was like steel by this time. Moans were escaping from my mouth on a continuous way and the pleasure I was getting from this tit therapy coupled with the cool breeze and the fragrance of the flowers and the drops of water from the fountain near by all are pushing me to a pleasure and joy that I have not experienced earlier. I was also simultaneously thinking of me leaving all inhibitions and allowing myself to be pleasured like this in this garden and I was sure a couple of people have seen us making love. But I was too far gone by that time to care. I may not have stopped even if my own hubby has come and standing there in wonder as to what his wife is up to. Such is the pleasure I am getting and there is jut no way to stop this erotic play. And I exploded and climaxed just as his hand just touched and started playing with my pussy. My whole body shuddered and climaxed and lay there motionless. Rohit understood and he was just caressing my tits, just making circles with his middle finger all over the tits. I took some time to recover, possibly 5 to 10 minutes and it is time to be back and I just smiled and kissed him deep and it was a long lasting one. He then said Isha
dear, now is the time to eat you. He reversed and started kissing my thighs first and slowly moved to my pussy which is hot and totally wet by this time. He then began what he called drinking my juices and commented honey your juices are tasty and then deep kissed me so that my own juices flowed from his mouth to my mouth and indeed they tasted good. He broke the kiss and returned to by now known acts of kissing the lips taking them in his mouth and squeezing them and played with my clit. It has swollen now and Rohit started licking it and sucking it. He then even while giving the treatment to my clit inserted one finger and started finger fucking me for a change. First one and then two he inserted and his fingers were in rhythmic position. His fingers were replaced by his tongue and he pushed his mouth deeper and deeper. I was not inactive and I really wanted to be part of this exotic lovemaking and got in to the position and had his cock in my hands and then my tongue started to lick the underneath of his shaft ( lund ). It was his turn to moan now. I licked the whole cock with my tongue and I swirled it over and over. I then took his cock and started giving him the blow job that I found already he immensely likes to get. I then took his balls and they too got the same treatment and licking from my tongue. By this time Rohit was in full rhyme and his tongue was just darting in and out of my pussy and he was now tongue fucking me. All this was too much for me and my whole body went in to a shudder and I screamed and climaxed and went limp
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Pussy licking explained so erotic way.... thanks dear.....keep us hard with your sensual writing.
Like Reply
I then took his cock and started giving him the blow job that I found already he immensely likes to get. I then took his balls and they too got the same treatment and licking from my tongue. By this time Rohit was in full rhyme and his tongue was just darting in and out of my pussy and he was now tongue fucking me. All this was too much for me and my whole body went in to a shudder and I screamed and climaxed and went limp......................

He is very considerate and except just caressing the thighs and allowed me to recover but by now my pussy was asking for the fuck. It was obviously aching to have the cock in. My pussy sure needs a hard fuck. Rohit realized this and quickly resumed eating my pussy and drank all the juices yet again. I said Rohit stop now and fuck me hard and fast. Nisha darling why not you fuck me initially, the sky is beautiful with so many stars, the cool breeze is doing its own magic and the flowers are adding their own fragrance by adding sweet smell and the fountain too is throwing cold drops of water occasionally. I was way beyond any argument even though I knew he asked with purpose as I will be exposed to passers by, of course only few were there in the garden. I mounted him and impaled my pussy on to his rod. I began the in out from yet again movements and soon found a rhythm and moans were escaping from my mouth and I tried to control and keep the noise to the minimum. He was of course a master and started enjoying my tits and the worshipping is back. The pleasure I was getting and just as it seemed this is the max of it a very small drizzle started. It was very small but enough to enhance the pleasure and it was just touching my naked body at different places and dropping down. By this time he started his up and down movements and I also started using the technique of using my pussy muscles and I used them to make his cock encase my pussy tight. Finding my pussy tight and clearly enjoying this married hot pussy he began pushing his rod faster making me accelerate my own movements too. I was thinking of what a way to have sex. Sex in semi public place in a beautiful garden with exotic flowers, a fountain and now this very small drizzle all making it highly erotic pleasure. These thoughts and the pounding I am now getting has made me breath heavier and I was aware that I will not have the stamina to continue in this cow girl position long and so increased the speed of my down and up movements and soon I exploded in a big climax. My own juices were flowing out of pussy on to his thighs and I rested on him every inch of my body was touching some part or other of his manly body. We rested a while before Rohit turned me over and mounted me. He took my legs and placed it on his shoulder to have deeper penetration and started literally banging me. His cock was like a piston making furious movements and I was getting a real hard fuck. My pussy is stretched, possibly a bit sore too but I did not forget to use my pussy muscles yet again. He started breathing heavier and asked me are you ready to climax honey and I responded not yet. He just smiled and continued ravishing my hot married pussy and was nearing his climax and he let out a stream of his cum in my pussy. The moment his hot cum drenched my pussy, I too climaxed.

I took the tissue paper and used some water and cleaned my pussy and also his thighs and threw in the tissue paper in the waste box obviously kept there with purpose. It sure was well planned. We finished drinks etc and got dressed lol and were walking back to the room. We came across a couple and both of them remarked you sure look like you have had amazing sex dear. I just blushed and Rohit just smiled.

We went back to the room got refreshed and he left me at home after we had dinner in another restaurant. He gave me a good night kiss and he said can he have a night cap? I hesitated but gave in. We made small talk while he was finishing his drink and I innocently asked him as to whether he had any special relationship with Winnie. He just smiled and did not respond.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He gave me a good night kiss and he said can he have a night cap? I hesitated but gave in. We made small talk while he was finishing his drink and I innocently asked him as to whether he had any special relationship with Winnie. He just smiled and did not respond.............

I lay there on my bed wondering what has happened to me. The recollection of the entire day’s events, the unbelievable sex I had, the multiple orgasms I had culminating in sex in the garden were all coming back. I was at a loss suddenly as I felt guilty that I have cheated on my hubby so shamelessly. That I have been so easily seduced also surprised me. Should I come clean and tell my hubby is another question I need to answer quickly. Yet the pleasures I got in return were well beyond my wildest imagination as I never knew sex could be this good and can bring so much joy and pleasure. I wanted to say it happened like that and will not happen again if Rohit asks me again. Yet I knew while that may the intention, in all likelihood I am likely to melt and allow him to ravish me yet again. I drifted in to sleep with these thoughts convinced an ordinary happy housewife has been seduced totally and completely and transformed in to a woman who tasted amazing pleasure in sex and in all possibility will seek again.

I (Nisha) drifted in to sleep with these thoughts convinced an ordinary happy housewife has been seduced totally and completely and transformed in to a woman who tasted amazing pleasure in sex and in all possibility will seek again.

She thought she drifted in to sleep but sleep was not coming that easily to her. She was simply over awed by the events of the day and of course of the preceding events too. She again wondered as to how quickly things changed in the space of a few weeks and how she a happy contented conservative if not prudish housewife has suddenly become a seduced wife and loving every moment of it. She recollected the fucking sessions, her own cowboy type screwing of Rohit, how he took her anal, the sex in the shower and befittingly the pleasures of sex under the stars. She was just too dazed and absent mindedly she rang Rohit who himself was also in a recollecting mood too. The remark or inquisitiveness of Nisha of Winnie, his colleague’s beautiful wife sparked fond memories in him. Rohit after leaving her house saw a good bar and wanted to have a drink before going home. He was lost in his thoughts when the phone rang and he picked up and realized it was Nisha who is on phone. She asked have you reached home and Rohit replied not yet. Oh then where are you?? He replied not far from you dear, I am relaxing over a drink nearby only.

Nisha responded by saying oh you have not gone home and having a drink again to which Rohit replied yes honey and thinking of you. Nisha without realizing then said you could have taken the drink in my house. He replied that he felt that she was a bit reluctant and so quickly gulped the small peg she poured. Rohit has the habit of ordering  only small pegs as he like his drink that way only. Nisha smiled and Rohit could envisage her body language when she said ok come back and have your drink leisurely. Rohit was not expecting this answer and said honey are you sure since I may need a drink and may need more. He got the reply rather naughtily that he is welcome to drink what he wants.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nisha smiled and Rohit could envisage her body language when she said ok come back and have your drink leisurely. Rohit was not expecting this answer and said honey are you sure since I may need a drink and may need more. He got the reply rather naughtily that he is welcome to drink what he wants...............

Rohit quickly paid the bill and raced down to Nisha’s house and quickly and quietly entered her living room. She has since changed her dress and is now in a very sexy see through Nightie and the dim light she kept increased her sensuous beauty. Rohit was drinking all this beauty when she said hey where you are and he replied I am consumed by your beauty dear. She poured him a drink and Rohit quickly pulled her close and kissed her initially softly and then a deep French kiss. 

Nisha who was thinking of making the experience of the day a one time affair quickly responded and melted in his arms. As she responded by hugging him close and her nails are dipping in to his back. Rohit was sipping his drink but also playing with her body. He kept the drink aside and his kisses became a flood with every inch of her face receiving his deep passionate kisses. Nisha was again heaven as she was not at any point of time kissed so passionately by her husband and was feeling too amazed at this man’s passion for her.

It was while she was in her own thoughts when Rohit said why this in between us and quickly pulled the nightie over her head and she was totally nude in her own living room with this man she has virtually fallen in love with and at the moment lust overtook her inhibitions. Not to be out done she quickly undressed Rohit too and both were sitting and fondling each other in the living room stark naked. He was sipping his drink and fondling her tits and she was repaying by tweaking his nips and pulling them. He looked far more relaxed and Nisha bent forward to take his nips in her mouth and started playing with his now hard nips in much the same way as men play with nips of women. 

Rohit realizing the situation just stretched his legs and let his body unwind itself and allowed this wonderfully passionate lady play with his nips and chest. She played with the hair, kissed, sucked and licked at will and having crossed the inhibitions by now, her hands now searched and found his manhood which was rock hard by this time. Her fingers were fondling his cock making circular movements then squeezing the cock and then just caressing his manhood. Occasionally she was trying to play with his pee hole often called as third eye. She was playing with his balls too. She was just pleasuring him and pleasuring herself and is in bliss and Rohit allowed her all the freedom knowing she is truly his and he will receive all the pleasures. She was the active partner and this continued for quite some time with him now joining the act by having his own hands on her tits. He too was repaying the sexual debt by running his fingers on her by now soft but firm tits by tweaking the nipple, pulling the nips and fondling the tits. Only he could not suck or lick her sweet melons as she was busy giving him the pleasures. His hand also found her cunt and he was playing with her swollen clit.  

Nisha by now is beyond all known inhibitions and still sitting on the couch stretched herself and took his cock in her mouth and first fondly kissed the third eye and acted as if she wanted her tongue to enter this hole. A prudish happy housewife till yesterday she is now eagerly licking the pea hole and her tongue was kissing his rod on all sides, up, down and sides. She was consumed by a burning passion and her sexual desire was aroused so totally that she probably is prepared to go and do anything. Her eyes reflected all the lust any woman can show. Rohit knew this and he inserted his finger and then a couple of fingers in her cunt and started finger fucking her slowly. He does not want her to stop the wonderful BJ she is giving. His cock has been sucked by many women but this kind of licking the rod with the tongue is a new experience even for him. So he continued his slow fucking with his fingers but she took his cock and deep throated him and began a feverish sucking of his cock. She was to say later that it was her way of cock worship. This continued but even his slow finger fucking was enough for since she was in extreme sexual arousal and she climaxed and kissed the rod affectionately, not with lust but with lots of love and then recovered. She gave a deep passionate kiss to Rohit and exclaimed Rohit I never felt this kind of sexual pleasure before. Honey honestly I fucked many women but you are undoubtedly the best in giving yourself without any inhibitions and that is why I felt on seeing you that you are sensuous and a sleeping tigress ready to explode and pleasure the man. He then inserted his fingers in her mouth and said honey taste your juices through my fingers and she licked them clean and said hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice. Rohit said honey my sweetest darling now I need to do my worshipping your body, your tits and your hot and sweet married pussy and drink all those love juices. She replied these tits, pussy, thighs all are yours my dear and at your service and so drink my juices. She said naughtily I want to taste those juices in a different way. And Rohit said yes I will transfer them to your mouth with my tongue. She said not that way I will lick your cock clean and taste the mixed juices. She smilingly added you have to take care of my cunt and tits as both are in need of servicing. Rohit realized that she is  badly in need of her tits being serviced and they have swollen and need to be licked, sucked, tweaked and possibly needs to be fucked too. He was however too sure that her cunt too needs a good fuck and he needs to ejaculate his hot milky cum in her. He needs to take care of her tits and cunt orally before pounding her cunt ruthlessly

He lowered himself and took her tits in his mouth and feverishly sucked them so much that she was moaning so heavily that the neighbors in others apartments knew she is being fucked. He pinched it, pulled the nips and tweaked them and tried to take the whole c cup in to his mouth. This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
He lowered himself and took her tits in his mouth and feverishly sucked them so much that she was moaning so heavily that the neighbors in others apartments knew she is being fucked. He pinched it, pulled the nips and tweaked them and tried to take the whole c cup in to his mouth. This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth...........

He left a few love bites too on them. Rohit is a lover of tits and can go on worshiping them long but now is not the time as it is close to 11 pm. He knew he can devour her tits in future too as she is his now. So he transferred his attention to her belly and flooded her with kisses and tongued her belly button. Nisha was by now in to an unimaginable erotic journey and thought she has received as many kisses today as she received in a year or two. Rohit has not left her tits only his tongue and mouth are on her nice belle and his hands were all over her tits and her nips have now swollen and hard and ready for biting and that is what he did by biting both the nips that the action sent electric waves in her and simply climaxed and collapsed. He now moved to her cunt and again expertly started playing with her hard clit which was looking like a small cock by now and just tongued it first, swirled the tongue over and then chewed the clit. His tongue started probing and he quickly kissed her pussy lips exclaiming that they tasted so good. 

Nisha dear your pussy lips have honey in them and she smiled or rather blushed. Then began a series of actions he was taking her pussy lips and then spreading them taking her clit and his tongue was fucking her cunt, tongue fucking or taste fucking the cunt as he calls it. And he says men should devour a pussy before pounding it hard and fast. It should receive tender and hard actions to make the pussy truly happy. As He was doing all these erotic kisses and licks and sucks and bites, she decided to become active and took his cock and began another BJ this time tenderly as she does not want him to come in her mouth, not because she does not like him cumming in her mouth but her lust will be fulfilled only if he cums in her sweet married pussy. 

So she just took his cock in her mouth and began licking the rod on all sides. She took his balls in her mouth and was giving a tongue treatment feeling his hair all over her tongue. She was mesmerized by his cock and the joys his cock, tongue and his mouth are giving her pleasure and joys not experienced by her. She forgot where she was and what she is doing and was lost in her thoughts and erotic pleasure that she was playing with his chest too and tweaking the nips which prompted Rohit to ask Nisha my dear do u like my nips and she suddenly came back to reality that she has his cock in her mouth and her hands on his nips as well as balls and he was simply giving a lashing to her cunt through his tongue. 

She said Rohit come and fuck me now hard and fast and pound me as fast as u can. Rohit was surprised at her sudden aggressiveness but knew she is at the peak of her lust and her cunt is aching to have a hard cock in her sweet, wet and horny pussy. She is beyond the point of all caring and wanted his cock in her for sure. Rohit a past master in making women reach this stage which will make them to come to him again and again promptly answered yes honey which way do u want dogie or u want to fuck me. She answered taking me on all fours that is dogie and then blushingly she told take me anal dear. He replied as u want and your order honey and am here to fulfill. She replied in that case you have unfulfilled agenda as you have not taken care of my ass. Rohit replied sure but subject to certain limitations I have and proceeded to kiss and squeeze her ass cheeks which are very smooth. He even slapped them hard and they became red but she loved and enjoyed being spanked. In full lust all become enjoyable really and Nisha just loved being spanked and in fact asked him to spank her again and again. He kissed her ass checks went to almost the brown hole but quickly detoured and sucked her clit which is now exposed in her all fours position. What a sight Nisha on all fours, her pussy lips and clit swollen and Rohit spreading he cheeks of her ass and exposing her clit and pussy in the process??? 

While sucking the ass cheeks which were round, soft but firm and in between licking and sucking her clit, his hands played with her tits and all Nisha could do was moan and moan loud and there is little doubt that every one in her floor will know she is getting fucked truly well. But Nisha is beyond caring and moaned out loud and crying enough Rohit now take this married pussy and give it what all you have. This sweet married yet wet pussy is yours and waiting for your cock hammering it. Come fuck me Rohit she shouted aloud. He found it really wet, so much so that his cock went inside her pussy as smoothly as a knife can cut a cake. Her pussy is silken and Rohit loved the feeling his cock got when it entered her pussy. He felt like he was entering a hot and well lubricated yet tight pussy dripping with juices and ready to encase his rod. True to his feelings as he started fucking her in dogie style and his rod is deep in her wet married pussy and a few movements of slow motion. He was now fucking her fast and his balls were hitting her ass making sounds of thapak , thapak and thapak and she climaxed and her juices erupted all over his cock. This time her orgasm came in waves after waves and she just almost collapsed and Rohit guided her to bed to rest. She recovered after a few minutes and gave him a deep passionate kiss pulling him closer to her and also guiding his cock in to her again in a missionary style fuck. He realized that after the days fast moving and truly tiring but immensely enjoyable moments, she needed rest and so entered her hot juicy pussy in one swift motion and began fucking her truly hard. He got up and asked her to move down and placed her legs over his shoulders and entered her cunt and her legs over his shoulders allowed him to enter and go deep in her pussy. She moaned and moaned as he began fucking her hard and then he commanded her to lift her ass and respond to his fucking. 

Nisha was tired but responded by thrusting her ass back up as he withdrew from her pussy and soon both found a rhythm and Rohit was fucking her hard and no stopping him now. He fucked her for possibly another 10 minutes and literally Nisha started responding yes Rohit faster and faster and hard, fuck me like that, oh yes that is the way come darling I am yours  and fuck me to your heart’s contentment. He hammered her pussy and she came again saying Oh honey I am Cumming again and he replied yes Nisha dear come all over my cock and let my cock feel all the juices and he also could not hold it any longer and he cummed in her pussy and his ejaculation of his hot white sperm in her pussy caused another climax in her and she too climaxed. Both were too exhausted but kissed each other deeply and slept in the bed.

stay tuned.............................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
One reader has already suggested to me to stop all my stories and I feel it is wise counsel. Very frankly the response is poor. may be my writing skills are poor or my style is not in tune with the readers here.  Hence I have decided to discontinue the stories. So far stories remained incomplete either because authors did not post updates or they got hurt by some remarks and decided not to post., But here I am discontinuing due to lack of interest. Bye

Stories   discontinued.
1) sexcapdes of RAJESH.

2) Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress

3) Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.

4) Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy.

In fact updates are ready for stories 2 and 3 but I decided not to post at all.

There is no meaning wasting my time and post here when response is poor and not even a single comment is posted except may be some one like Renjith and  a couple of others. Even those who asked me to write do not find time as they are busy. 

Best is to read the stories or see pics to pass time.

I thank all those who found time to post their comments. bye.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(27-03-2020, 10:28 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: One reader has already suggested to me to stop all my stories and I feel it is wise counsel. Very frankly the response is poor. may be my writing skills are poor or my style is not in tune with the readers here.  Hence I have decided to discontinue the stories. So far stories remained incomplete either because authors did not post updates or they got hurt by some remarks and decided not to post., But here I am discontinuing due to lack of interest. Bye

Stories   discontinued.
1) sexcapdes of RAJESH.

2) Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress

There is no meaning wasting my time and post here when response is poor and not even a single comment is posted except may be some one like Renjith and  a couple of others. Even those who asked me to write do not find time as they are busy. 

If this helps,

I'm a fan of your writing.

You get me interested Heart

Pl keep writing, ..

-Teacher Ruby.
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 12:39 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: If this helps,

I'm a fan of your writing.

You get me interested  Heart

Pl keep writing, ..

-Teacher Ruby.

Thank you,Ruby, for kind words. I am a fan of your thread and U understand importance of comments.

Anyway this story is only a re-post and i will surely rethink about continuation.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I liked the story but you should write the story with husband's perspective also. We want to enjoy his humiliation, jealousy and defeat .
[+] 1 user Likes Curiouser's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2020, 10:28 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: One reader has already suggested to me to stop all my stories and I feel it is wise counsel. Very frankly the response is poor. may be my writing skills are poor or my style is not in tune with the readers here.  Hence I have decided to discontinue the stories. So far stories remained incomplete either because authors did not post updates or they got hurt by some remarks and decided not to post., But here I am discontinuing due to lack of interest. Bye

Stories   discontinued.
1) sexcapdes of RAJESH.

Hay i am a big fan. I am sure all love the stories. 

Please continue...
Like Reply
This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth.......................

He left a few love bites too on them. Rohit is a lover of tits and can go on worshipping them long but now is not the time as it is close to 11pm. He knew he can devour her tits in future too as she is his now. So he transferred his attention to her belly and flooded her with kisses and tongued her belly button. Nisha was by now in to an unimaginable erotic journey and thought she has received as many kisses today as she received in a year or two. Rohit has not left her tits only his tongue and mouth are on her nice belle and his hands were all over her tits and her nips have now swollen and hard and ready for biting and that is what he did by biting both the nips that the action sent electric waves in her and simply climaxed and collapsed. He now moved to her cunt and again expertly started playing with her hard clit which was looking like a small cock by now and just tongued it first, swirled the tongue over and then chewed the clit. His tongue started probing and he quickly kissed her pussy lips exclaiming that they tasted so good. Nisha dear your pussy lips have honey in them and she smiled or rather blushed. Then began a series of actions he was taking her pussy lips and then spreading them taking her clit and his tongue was fucking her cunt, tongue fucking or taste fucking the cunt as he calls it. And he says men should devour a pussy before pounding it hard and fast. It should receive tender and hard actions to make the pussy truly happy. As He was doing all these erotic kisses and licks and sucks and bites, she decided to become active and took his cock and began another BJ this time tenderly as she does not want him to come in her mouth, not because she does not like him cumming in her mouth but her lust will be fulfilled only if he cums in her sweet married pussy. So she just took his cock in her mouth and began licking the rod on all sides. She took his balls in her mouth and was giving a tongue treatment feeling his hair all over her tongue. She was mesmerized by his cock and the joys his cock, tongue and his mouth are giving her pleasure and joys not experienced by her. She forgot where she was and what she is doing and was lost in her thoughts and erotic pleasure that she was playing with his chest too and tweaking the nips which prompted Rohit to ask Nisha my dear do u like my nips and she suddenly came back to reality that she has his cock in her mouth and her hands on his nips as well as balls and he was simply giving a lashing to her cunt through his tongue. She said Rohit come and fuck me now hard and fast and pound me as fast as u can. Rohit was surprised at her sudden aggressiveness but knew she is at the peak of her lust and her cunt is aching to have a hard cock in her sweet, wet and horny pussy. She is beyond the point of all caring and wanted his cock in her for sure. Rohit a past master in making women reach this stage which will make them to come to him again and again promptly answered yes honey which way do u want doggie or u want to fuck me. She answered taking me on all fours that is doggie and then blushingly she told take me anal dear. He replied as u want and your order honey and am here to fulfill. She replied in that case you have unfulfilled agenda as you have not taken care of my ass. Rohit replied sure but subject to certain limitations I have and proceeded to kiss and squeeze her ass cheeks which are very smooth. He even slapped them hard and they became red but she loved and enjoyed being spanked. In full lust all become enjoyable really and Nisha just loved being spanked and in fact asked him to spank her again and again. He kissed her ass checks went to almost the brown hole but quickly detoured and sucked her clit which is now exposed in her all fours position. What a sight Nisha on all fours, her pussy lips and clit swollen and Rohit spreading he cheeks of her ass and exposing her clit and pussy in the process??? While sucking the ass cheeks which were round, soft but firm and in between licking and sucking her clit, his hands played with her tits and all Nisha could do was moan and moan loud and there is little doubt that every one in her floor will know she is getting fucked truly well. But Nisha is beyond caring and moaned out loud and crying enough Rohit now take this married pussy and give it what all you have. This sweet married yet wet pussy is yours and waiting for your cock hammering it. Come fuck me Rohit she shouted aloud. He found it really wet, so much so that his cock went inside her pussy as smoothly as a knife can cut a cake. Her pussy is silken and Rohit loved the feeling his cock got when it entered her pussy. He felt like he was entering a hot and well lubricated yet tight pussy dripping with juices and ready to encase his rod.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2020, 11:19 AM)moledcock Wrote: Hay i am a big fan. I am sure all love the stories. 

Please continue...

Thank you, moledcock, I posted an update, hope you have enjoyed reading, Can I have your feedback though it is repost only
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(07-04-2020, 07:55 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: t4.jpg]  [/img]

moledcock, I posted an update, hope you have enjoyed reading, Can I have your feedback though it is repost only

I love your story always.
Post new update in all your stories
Like Reply
(06-04-2020, 08:20 AM)Curiouser Wrote: I liked the story but you should write the story with husband's perspective also. We want to enjoy his humiliation, jealousy and defeat .

Thank you, Curiouser.  This is a re-post and the hubby comes to know much later. we will think of adding /modifying the story then, till then keep reading,.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
loved this story.. remember reading this in xossip.. was one of the favs..
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 03:14 PM)moledcock Wrote: I love your story always.
Post new update in all your stories

Thank you, moled cock for all your support.Posted updates in Padmini and Smita and Rajesh I will post in a day or two. Update will be posted in this story tomorrow by 11am.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Come fuck me Rohit she shouted aloud. He found it really wet, so much so that his cock went inside her pussy as smoothly as a knife can cut a cake. Her pussy is silken and Rohit loved the feeling his cock got when it entered her pussy. He felt like he was entering a hot and well lubricated yet tight pussy dripping with juices and ready to encase his rod.....................

True to his feelings as he started fucking her in doggie style and his rod is deep in her wet married pussy and a few movements of slow motion. He was now fucking her fast and his balls were hitting her ass making sounds of thapak , thapak and thapak and she climaxed and her juices erupted all over his cock. This time her orgasm came in waves after waves and she just almost collapsed and Rohit guided her to bed to rest. She recovered after a few minutes and gave him a deep passionate kiss pulling him closer to her and also guiding his cock in to her again in a missionary style fuck. He realized that after the days fast moving and truly tiring but immensely enjoyable moments, she needed rest and so entered her hot juicy pussy in one swift motion and began fucking her truly hard. He got up and asked her to move down and placed her legs over his shoulders and entered her cunt and her legs over his shoulders allowed him to enter and go deep in her pussy. 

She moaned and moaned as he began fucking her hard and then he commanded her to lift her ass and respond to his fucking. Nisha was tired but responded by thrusting her ass back up as he withdrew from her pussy and soon both found a rhythm and Rohit was fucking her hard and no stopping him now. He fucked her for possibly another 10 minutes and literally Nisha started responding yes Rohit faster and faster and hard, fuck me like that, oh yes that is the way come darling I am yours and yours and fuck me to your heart’s contentment. He hammered her pussy and she came again saying Oh honey I am Cumming again and he replied yes Nisha dear come all over my cock and let my cock feel all the juices and he also could not hold it any longer and he cummed in her pussy and his ejaculation of his hot white sperm in her pussy caused another climax in her and she too climaxed.

Both were too exhausted but kissed each other deeply and slept in the bed. They woke up in the morning or Rohit woke up to the feeling of his cock in between hot lips and realized that he was given a blow job by Nisha and loved the way she was giving it. This time Nisha was intent on going full stream and she began kissing, licking and sucking his cock all over swirling her tongue and Rohit just relaxed and allowed her to pleasure him and receive pleasures. But he could not be a passive partner so just changed position and began eating her pussy and they were now in 69 positions, a perfect way to begin the day. 

He sucked her by now familiar pussy lips and took her clit in his mouth and began chewing the clit and tongued her pussy. He being an expert in eating a pussy began eating her out using both his tongue and lips and soon both climaxed and cummed in each other’s mouth. He hungrily took all her juices and cleaned her out and she drank all his cum and felt a pleasing sensation. But both knew it is time for another day and Rohit left for his home and Nisha drifted back to sleep, the taste of his cum still in her mouth and relishing it. She slept deeply and woke up only around 11 am. Only then the force of events of past 24 hours hit her but she felt immensely happy and relived her hot fucking times and realized that she has been seduced thoroughly and enjoyed fully what ever happened and certainly she will be in Rohit’s arms again and get fucked by him. She is not aware of events to come or the pleasures to come

Seduction of Rohit by Ravishing winnie for a change, read and comment.

As Rohit was going back to his house, he called his driver by now and he is relaxing in the back seat. He was recalling the events of the past 24 hours, the memorable and joyous time he had with Nisha, a real special sensuous woman he thought. He was also a little surprised as to how fast his plan of seduction worked, wooing her in parties, paying compliments, flirting openly with Winnie, Ritu and others and the occasional calls to her mobile all worked to perfection and he has been able to seduce an enchanting woman. How wonderfully she cooperated with him with agreeing to have sex under skies and stars and melting in his arms and responding so willingly and fully. She is an incredible woman thought Rohit. It was truly an unforgettable joy and experience and he felt highly elated. However as he relaxed in the back seat of his car savoring wonderful sex fest he had, the he also recollected Nisha’s curiosity of Winnie and
his mind drifted back to the past as he fondly recollected how for a change Winnie seduced him. Lol

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।