Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Nice update let meera change and say goodbye to prabhu and prabhu should be punishef seviourly
[+] 2 users Like saleem8026's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
will she cry and seek forgiveness or????
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Great,

Now Prabhu's bastard nature will come to light ot all other people. He really is a bastard as shown by dear author.
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
Interesting update. Looks like the bitch Meera has become mentally unstable hearing the proposal from Prabu. Good times ahead for saravana, who had failed to control his wife and allowed his friend to fuck her after three years. He deserve equal punishment for his deeds too. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Just as expected you can create magic with your words.
good no grate update. [b]clps clps clps clps  clps [/b]

Hope will get new update sooner. 
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
AWESOME

Meera was happily fucking with Prabu. Looks like this bastard saravanan with his dirty proposal had fucked himself and life of his children too. He is completely responsible for anything that is going to happen hereafter.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 09:17 AM)King Kesavan Wrote: AWESOME

Meera was happily fucking with Prabu. Looks like this bastard saravanan with his dirty proposal had fucked himself and life of his children too. He is completely responsible for anything that is going to happen hereafter.

Really?? Was that your take from the last few updates, hmm   Dodgy  Well everyone will have different interpretations I guess.  Smile
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Wow.... Beautifully written
[+] 1 user Likes Seaman's post
Like Reply
awesome update..bro meera is also equally responsible for her betryal towards sarvanan please dont let her go just like that.
[+] 2 users Like naked_passion's post
Like Reply
Thanks for update in crucial nowadays, You gave time to update.

I just felt that actual update was in between last six small paragraphs.

The rest of above lines just repeated again and again in past as flashback again which consume more than 90% space of post.

The psychology of infidelity already understood by all users which gave you in previous update. You just could had been limited for 3 or 4 lines as flashback.

Anyway great update. this is just my feeling not criticizing your quality work.

However I assumes meera got nervous breakdown, so next update will have long sentimental dialogues between that pair.

[+] 2 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
In line with body language of Saravana, I thought he will force Prabhu to talk to Meera while he will be within hearing distance just outside of door to ensure Prabhu does not get any chance of foul play.

Waiting for all important next update.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Prabu was worried whether he will get this lady again or not after disclosing the proposal. So he must have forced her to have a quick sex like he did once in the hall lifting the saree from backside. Then he must have told everything. This should have put her in shell shock that prabu "Used" her and her bastard husband knowing everything did not even came to her help earlier or now. Eagerly waiting to know what happened actually between Meera and Prabu.
[+] 2 users Like King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT9v6a_THHXwRvjluKNF...NOcwUwV94a]
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for updates now!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
[Image: index.png]

[Image: a0edede72d160cd858a6864a4802265f.jpg]

[Image: cheating-quote-1.jpg]
Like Reply
waiting for next dear
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Update bro
[+] 2 users Like Dinesh5's post
Like Reply
Please update next at your earliest, we are eagerly waiting for it to know What’s next, thanks in advance..
[+] 1 user Likes oxy.raj's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the important update. Thrilled to know what conversation went between the two.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Pls update
Like Reply