[img][Image: trisha-saree-white-saree-princess-7.jpg][/img]

seductive and beautiful smita
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hello Manish  the story is missing your pics. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki in saree  for a change.

[img][Image: janki.jpg][/img]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Her hand took control of his cock and it is almost hard. The kissed again and again and he kissed her on the chin, on her eyes, on her nape on her earlobes and as she rose to enjoy the showering of kisses, he cupped her boobs and squeezed them hard and pulling her slightly up sucked her boobs alternatively. Oh Rohit no more just fuck me and she is surprised she said this and he smiled and said your orders............

He asked her to ride him initially, she looked at him with blank face, he understood and he told her  to sit on him with her legs on either side  and let her cunt swallow his cock and as she did it he asked her to ride.  Quick learner she started riding and bouncing   on him and her tits are swinging to her rhythm and he is mighty pleased with the view.

[img][Image: cow1.jpg] image sharing[/img]

He too is thrusting but soon she says is tired. He then went missionary and he rammed her like a possessed man. Smita moaned  and moaned loud and had multiple orgasms before he finally he said honey I am cumming and emptied in to her married tight pussy.  She also reached her climax as his josh hit her innermost pussy walls. She is  in a pleasure zone not reached before. Also Smita could not believe it, it has been months if not years since she had been fucked twice in one night. Exhausted they slept cuddled in each other arms.

Morning Blow job

Smita woke up early as is her habit. She found herself sleeping naked by the side of Rohit and recollected he happenings of the night. She felt guilty but reassured herself she has the blessings of her dear hubby and she is just fulfilling his wish. As she looked she can see Rohit is still in sound sleep and she blushed as she saw his boner, the morning wood. She gently pulled the blanket and there is his manhood, big thick and hard as rock, His balls too bigger and admires smooth skin. She gently touches it with one finger, all the way down to where his legs.

Then she moves her finger up, down a few times , lovingly  caressing his balls. She is in a trance, mesmerized by his big cock, touches him softly, Rohit hasn't stirred, She looks at the watch and slowly adjusts herself. lays down, her eyes wide open as she she wants to see this big beautiful cock in all its glory.   She feels the fullness of his balls with her soft  touch, finally she rests her palm  over them an  leaves it there. After the briefest pause, to her surprise, Rohit’s   places his  directly over Smita’s palm holding his balls.  She slowly starts moving her palm and his moves in sync, stroking his balls. When they finally she turn her  head, the first thing she  see is the erotic pleasure in his eyes.

Rohit moves her palm  to his erecting cock, Smita’s palm   is now on his hard cock and over it lay his own palm too. He looks in to her eyes which he really loves and likes, and he looks at her lovely lips.  He caresses her lips with index finger and touches them softly.  As he gently touches her lips, she feels a surge of pleasure and her pussy  pulses, she moans  mmmmm, her pussy releases her   juice. Her tongue tries to kiss his finger. He continues to slowly caresses her lips once more, and then she slowly sucks his finger inside. Smita looked in to his eyes again and her hand grips  his cock. She thought I will repay him for his morning wood.

She now looks at Rohit’s erect cock in the morning sunlight.  As she is adjusting her position knowing what she is up, Rohit moves   and stretching his legs he rests his head on the bed rest. Now she leans and kisses his  forehead pulling the foreskin back.
[img][Image: bj6.jpg][/img]

His now cups her tits and kisses softly and sucks for a few seconds and then allows her  to continue. Mischievously she inserts her fingers, one by one  into her pussy  and then with the wetness on her fingers  she grips his  cock and  kisses it, her lips just a shade over his red dickhead. She moves her hair aside and lowers herself, licking his big hard cock on one side and then repeats in the process tasting her juice.  Now she lowers her head and lovingly takes  Rohit’s dick in her mouth and begins sucking him much like a lollipop into her mouth. 

[img][Image: bj5.jpg][/img]

Same time she dips a few fingers again in to her pussy and offers them to Rohit looking in to his eyes. She knows he likes her eyes so she looks at him with those expressive eyes now full of lust. Rohit surprised and happy, sucks her fingers one by one and exclaims oh they taste so good baby.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[img][Image: t1.jpg][/img]

georgemercy for your rep. Hope you enjoy reading my stories.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

georgemercy for your rep. Hope you enjoy reading my stories.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
No comments, no one liked or disliked, am surely disappointed
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Hot update
please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Real man's post
Like Reply
(19-03-2020, 05:23 AM)Real man Wrote: Hot update
please continue

[img][Image: t4.jpg][/img]

Real man, these few words encourage  us to writemore, Thx a million for finding  time to write comment.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Same time she dips a few fingers again in to her pussy and offers them to Rohit looking in to his eyes. She knows he likes her eyes so she looks at him with those expressive eyes now full of lust. Rohit surprised and happy, sucks her fingers one by one and exclaims oh they taste so good baby.........................

She worships his cock and sucks it ever so gently and slowly inch by inch her head is going down. Then she come back up this time licking her way back and with a smile looks at him and goes back. She repeats this a few times. She wants him to remember this morning blowjob so and she takes her sweet time licking him or swallowing his or just tonguing his cock slit.  Waves of pleasure are showing on both faces. She continues Kissing, licking, sucking his hard cock. She looks at him briefly and his eyes show his state, he is in bliss.  She goes back and now begins to take him back and this time she wants to take him fully. Slowly with an effort she takes him in and Rohit is saying baby you are a good cock sucker take it fully in, let me deep throat you, and finally when he is fully in his dickhead is touching inside her throat.  He almost cummed  She almost faints and then she quickly  comes back and releases his cock out of her mouth.

She knows he loves her eyes; she wants to see if he enjoyed her action.  He pulls her and kisses her passionately and she can sense his heart is beating faster.  She smiles and goes back to his cock and resumes her sucking his cock. She is now licking and sucking his cock with full passion and he is moaning oh Smita darling, you are sooooooooo good, my God what a pleasure so early in the day. He moans louder and louder and she now stops thinking he may cum and she does not him to cum so soon.

She now  licks his balls and take them into her mouth, caressing his hard cock. She sees a few drops and simply licks those drops.

She knows again he may cum so simply raises and looks in to his eyes again and softly says did u enjoy what this slut did for you?  Oh it is pure enjoyment baby but stop calling yourself a slut you are my princess.

She now adjusts between his legs as she now wants to look in to his eyes as she devours his cock. She sucks but now her eyes are looking at him.

Seeing her looking at him naughtily with his cock in her mouth, he feels it is time to shift from blowjob to mouth fucking. He gently pushes head down, his cock filling her throat. Till now resting and enjoying all her action he now is he thrusting his cock inside her mouth  faster and faster, fucking Smita’s mouth and pushing his cock deep down her throat only to bring it back, his cock shining with her salvia. She now allows him to take charge as he pounds her mouth with his big cock.

Then she feels it, the release of loads of cum in to her mouth as his body erupts in a volcano of filled desires. She could feel his hot sperm touching and flowing in to her mouth the unmistakable spurt of cum into her mouth and she swallows as much as she can and some of it flows out of her mouth on to her cheeks. Rohit has already withdrawn his limp cock.

Now she looks up, some of his juices still in her mouth and on her cheeks and looks at him with a sexy smile, he pulls her up and kisses her and tastes his own cum. The kiss is passionate and long. But Smita is not done yet as she he pulls him to her cheeks and makes him lick his own cum and clean her face. Oh my God there is real slut in her he thought.

With her passion doused she though oh My God what have I done, I have tasted another man’s cum and swallowed it too. She suddenly felt shy and embarrassed.
He looked in to her eyes hugged her and said honey no need to feel guilty we both enjoyed and we had a great start, Now you are going to stay over and will go only tomorrow. He kissed her gently at first but then a deep kiss.

Stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Smita giving a passionate BJ

[img][Image: bj11.png][/img]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
One reader has already suggested to me to stop all my stories and I feel it is wise counsel. Very frankly the response is poor. may be my writing skills are poor or my style is not in tune with the readers here.  Hence I have decided to discontinue the stories. So far stories remained incomplete either because authors did not post updates or they got hurt by some remarks and decided not to post., But here I am discontinuing due to lack of interest. Bye

Stories   discontinued.
1) sexcapdes of RAJESH.

2) Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress

3) Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.

4) Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy.

In fact updates are ready for stories 2 and 3 but I decided not to post at all.

There is no meaning wasting my time and post here when response is poor and not even a single comment is posted except may be some one like Renjith and  a couple of others. Even those who asked me to write do not find time as they are busy. 

Best is to read the stories or see pics to pass time.

I thank all those who found time to post their comments. bye.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Dude.. this is not a good decision for us... please continue... you are doing an amazing job !!
it's a mistake on our side for not regularly encouraging you...
but please dont penalize us with not writing any more..

Please continue ..
Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes spicybond's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2020, 08:25 PM)spicybond Wrote: Dude.. this is not a good decision for us... please continue... you are doing an amazing job !!
it's a mistake on our side for not regularly encouraging you...
but please dont penalize us with not writing any more..

Please continue ..
Thanks

spicybond for your feedback. I do not know whether I deserve any compliments at all. Here also you can see you are the sole person to comment. It is not my intention to penalize anyone much less readers. But then when response is poor, just like when there are no sales shops close, story too has to close.

Thx a million for your encouraging words.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Smita waiting for Rohit

[Image: download-20200402-121804.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
My humble request to keep writing

Plz plzzz plz...start writing
Like Reply
(02-04-2020, 02:13 PM)manishpat1982 Wrote: Smita waiting for Rohit

[Image: download-20200402-121804.jpg]

[img][Image: t4.jpg][/img]

Manish, to me she looks like Smita, especially her thighs. May be by face Smita is more beautiful.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Ruby and others have asked for continuation and I thought this is only a repost I decided to continue and post updates.  I do hope readers will respond even with constructive negative suggestions/comments. 

So An Update is posted in the story Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope readers will enjoy reading.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&page=6
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit wants dressed Smita like this?

[img][Image: smita.jpg][/img]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(02-04-2020, 05:43 PM)manishpat1982 Wrote: My humble request to keep writing

Plz plzzz plz...start writing

[img][Image: t4.jpg] [/img]

manish you have been  of great support. But why don't you  write some comment on the story. Anyway as requested by you I will post at least the updates partially written already ands then continue may be.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply