Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
(07-02-2020, 04:43 PM)Rahulkarnv Wrote: Great start slow moving 
Everything is perfect looks like real ...

[img][Image: t2.jpg][/img]

Rahul. My way of writing is like that. Glad you enjoyed reading. Hope new updates also u have read.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope  you will enjoy reading the update

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1612781#pid1612781
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Dear continue your story continue as a love story not a slut story. Make him love her in different locations like theatre, car, train, near a waterfall, on horse back.
[+] 1 user Likes Decentcouple151's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 04:24 PM)Nishales Wrote: Gud update... go ahead.don stopp

[img][Image: t3.jpg][/img]

Nishales, there is no question of stopping as of now. hope you are enjoying the updates.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-02-2020, 09:40 PM)kuskari09 Wrote: Waiting for your next big updates with pictures

kuskari, updates already posted and I suggest you post the pics. Any ideas of how Padmini should be fucked? 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Request Readers to post. some pictures too. I have seen they add josh to story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 10:26 PM)Chitrarassu Wrote: Niceeeee

chitrarassu, gald you enjoyed reading and do continue to read updates,.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-02-2020, 06:21 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Renjith for your continued support, will post an update today or tomorrow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Her first reaction is Oh God he has a big cock, bigger than my hubby. She is now fully aroused and guilty feeling has simply died down.  She wanted to feel his cock but felt shy to do so........

Vijay again started sucking and licking her boobs and said aunty I want to worship your lovely boobs. She is shocked at his words yet immensely pleased this kid finds her so attractive that he wants to worship her private parts. She said smilingly go ahead who is stopping you. He did so and for next 15 minutes licked, sucked and bit her tits. 

[img][Image: suck1.jpg] upload image[/img]

She is aroused like never before and her pussy has become wet. He now moved down to her navel and kissed her navel and tried to put his tongue inside. She felt waves of pleasure hit her body as her hubby has never kissed her navel but there is more shock and pleasure in store. He moved south and now removed her panty too and she shyly put her hands but he kissed her thighs first slowly kissing and licking from her lower thighs and she moaned and cried Oh Vijay what you are doing to me. He responded relax aunty enjoy your day.

Slowly he reached upper thigh and then kissed her pussy and then her pussy lips. She felt pangs of sensation never felt before and she started moaning ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh Vijay I am feeling something is happening and then she had huge orgasm and she thought Oh God what is happening to me, I had my orgasm already. He gave her few minutes to relax and then inserted his tongue inside and licked her clit and her pussy walls. She initially tried to resist but soon she is so aroused she is pressing his head and saying Oh Vijay, dear you are soooooooooooooo good, go on pleasure me lick me deep dear. He attacked her pussy with deep passion and his tongue is licking all her pussy walls and now he started sucking her clit too.[img][Image: Indian-bbw-aunty-pussy-licking-pics.jpg][/img]

She moaned and moaned her moans becoming cries and she had another orgasm and he gleefully accepted her pussy juices. Sucked them and then he kissed her in the process he put her own pussy juices in to her mouth and said how do they taste. She said shut up you have become too naughty.

She thought it never happened earlier and this kid had made me orgasm twice already without a cock in my pussy. And as he kissed her and his lips tasting her own juices, she thought let me now touch his cock, he anyhow has tasted my pussy. She moved her hands down and touched his cock and she is pleased to feel his big and hard cock, hard as steel. Both in length and width this kid is bigger she thought. She thought how my pussy will feel if this monster fills me but again felt guilty. But she could not resist and gripped it and he said do you like it aunty and she blushed. Give him a kiss, he needs it he said. What she exclaimed? What aunty, have you not kissed or sucked a dick and she said honestly Vijay I have never sucked my hubby. Relax baby, you can do as and when you feel so. But I will lick and suck your treasure. 

She blushed and said do you really need my permission. Aunty I want to be with you and enjoy with you. She suddenly became emotional, hugged him and said Oh Vijay, you have so much love or lust for me, yes this Padmini is yours from now on. Thank you aunty I am waiting for this day when I can make you love me and long for me. Aunty I am  madly in love with you. Hearing this she is in 7th heaven, never she thought this kid is so madly lusting for her, she knows it is not love but lust but still so pleased that he lusts her. 

She thought she too now wants him and she said Vijay now make love to me. It is music to his ears and now he is in another world. she in his hands and he is bending and kissing her lips and then her boobs and yes what he always wanted her nips, he bit them hard and then her navel and as if this not enough he placed her on his legs and asked her to move closer to his face and he kissed her pussy and that was enough to make her experience an earth shattering orgasm. She thought she may be wrong, he is not lusting but really loving her. She now badly wanted his cock in her pussy.

He continued to eat her pussy and drank all the juices and then laid her by his side and kissed her and he ensured she tastes her own juices. He asked her how is your own taste and she replied naughtily since you gave the taste is good. Now he thought the final moments have come. He moved in to missionary position and she inserted his hard cock in to her married and experienced pussy. Her pussy is wet and full of juices and his whole cock moved in one swift motion. He stayed like that for some moments so that her pussy adjusts to his length and width and slowly began fucking her in rhyme. As his is bigger it has gone deeper and she felt her pussy is full and his cock went beyond her pussy. She felt a strange sensation when his cock started moving up and down and her pussy muscles are now trying to seize his cock as much as possible. He said aunty you are married for so long yet your pussy is so tight, almost like a virgin. This is music to her ears as she thought he may lose interest if her cunt is loose. 

She said you are bigger than him, This is again music to his ears and he now started pounding her and as the flesh met sounds like thapak thapak are coming. Experienced as she is she began lifting herself up and down in tune with his movements. 

stay tuned for more pleasure to Padmini....
Do share your feelings.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 8 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 10:10 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: t3.jpg][/img]oh yeah..pretty much njoing.. continue plzz

Nishales, there is no question of stopping as of now. hope you are enjoying the updates.
Like Reply
Wonderful
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue More
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress Here is the link. Hope readers will enjoy reading the story.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=11
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Awesome story
Like Reply
(12-02-2020, 04:41 PM)Decentcouple151 Wrote: Beautiful and very seducing plz continue this story as love story not making her as a slut. Plz

[img][Image: t1.jpg][/img]

Decentcouple for your compliments. Basically this is a fantasy of one chat  friend and while she may not become a slut she may have a few other experiences. Thx again. Do keep reading and leave your  comments.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story sexcaapdes of RAJESH. Hope all of you will enjoy reading it.Here is the link

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14248&page=19
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope  you will enjoy reading the update

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1612781#pid1612781
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Expected update in this story with pictures
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 08:00 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Wonderful

[img][Image: t3.jpg][/img]

Eswar, glad you enjoyed reading. Pl keep reading. More adventures to follow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 08:48 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro
Continue More

[img][Image: t1.jpg][/img]

Renjith for your continued support. Yes more will come  and do keep reading. i hope you are reading my other stories.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply