Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I took evasive action just in case. I hadn't needed to take evasive action. Amir just chuckled and grinned in his nasty manner, and went to his room. Presumably, to change out of his work clothes.
As his form disappeared past the threshold to his room, I heard Gowri's voice ring from the kitchen, "Wow, didi! That is just so SEXY!" I gulped. Had I missed something? Kavita had been dressed in an attractive red saree. She had worn it a bit low, revealing the curves of her belly and navel. I had taken that in, when she had appeared briefly, before going into the kitchen. But it wasn't particularly more sexy than other clothes she had worn, clothes Gowri had seen her in. I heard Gowri say again, "That is unbelievably sexy, didi! I wish I could get that, too!"
Kavita had "gotten" something? What? Had I missed it? My heart jumped as I thought of one of the things she could have gotten. She could have gotten a tattoo. It was the only thing that made sense, hearing Gowri's comments. I started sweating. Amir came into the hall presently, having changed into a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. And a few moments later, the women came out of the kitchen, Kavita leading the way, bearing a tray with four cups of tea. Evidently, Kavita had not at all paid attention to the fact that she had just had a cup of tea with ME. She must have totally zoned out. Perhaps because of what she had "gotten"? I scanned the back of her midriff as she walked past me, to give Amir his tea. I saw nothing resembling a tattoo. Not on the back of her midriff, not on the part of her back that was visible, or her shoulders. I scanned her arms. No tattoo there, either. Did she get a tattoo on her breasts then? Kavita came before me and smiled, as she gave me my tea. Her smile wasn't the beaming smile I had seen so many times, in the recent past. I could see no tattoo on her front side, either. On the visible part of her shoulders, or her chest. Her blouse, as it happened, was on the low-cut side. What HAD she done? God forbid, had she gotten a tattoo on her private parts? Something she could have shown Gowri in the kitchen? Say on her thighs? My mind was racing frantically as my eyes repeatedly scanned her shoulders, arms, neck...in case I had missed something. Her belly. Did she get a tattoo there? I couldn't look down right then. Kavita was standing in front of me. Presently, she turned to say something to Amir, as he had said something to her. And as she turned, I got a full view of her belly, sideways. And then I saw it. I reeled and stumbled backwards, as I saw it. It wasn't a tattoo. It was what I had seen in Amir's photo album. "Attached" to her belly button, was a small circular ring. And hanging from the ring, were two letters, which I could read even in side profile, at this distance:
"A.A."
---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Is that it???
If you are posting mouse that roared please post the continuation that links both the parts...
Like Reply
(15-12-2018, 03:52 PM)Dpdpxx77 Wrote: Is that it???
If you are posting mouse that roared please post the continuation that links both the parts...

i will post continuation in new thread from Monday
Like Reply
(15-12-2018, 04:08 PM)Rameshmallu Wrote: i will post continuation in new thread from Monday

Okay bhayya...nuv share chesina dantlo starting chadivanu...
Ikkada ending ki akkada starting ki madyalo koncham kadha miss ainattu anipinchindi...
Ala emanna miss aina part unte adi kuda post chei bhayya...
Like Reply
(15-12-2018, 04:08 PM)Rameshmallu Wrote: i will post continuation in new thread from Monday

Certainly I would welcome your own continuation of the story.

However, my version of the sequel can be found here under my author name NSEW1, starting with chapters 27...

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=858

Hope you all enjoy!
NSEW1
Like Reply
Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared)

Written by breville1

link :- https://xossipy.com/thread-1066.html
Like Reply
Quote:vijayytharas

This story is surely not near to the end. The original writer has not said anything about manu's past. Why is he like that he wants his wife back even after she has behaved like a third rated whore.

There is some external support coming for manu from the outside which will make the story more erotic from the external support entry. I am sure if manu takes revenge on her wife or not but definately on Amir. That will add more spice to the story
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:neucomer:

Different Theory :

Since the story is interesting but also perverted, here is my perverted analysis.

Kavi and Prem planned and plotted all along to make Manu a cuckold and a sissy.

In the beginning the forceful cuckolding unfolded with Kavi and Prem humiliating Manu by comparing his physical strengths to that of Prem. The next phase was to start turning Manu into a sissy. This started by forcing him wear womans clothes.

Through the show of physical strength and bullying, Prem put Manu in his place as a sissy. Through passive acceptance and then deliberate mind hurting incidents Kavi ensured that Manu's will power was broken and his ego gets hurt.

This would have not gone smoothly if Manu had raging male harmones flowing in his body. He would have put up more resistance. That is where the birth control harmones comes into picture. Poor Manu thought that Kavi was consuming the pills daily. Alas !. He did not know that daily his coffee contained one or two tablets ensuring that he becomes feminized and sissified to the extent that he will accept whatever happens.

However Manu's character is made very strong. Inspite all this still he continues to love Kavi and is determined to win her back. Prem and Kavi realize the futility of using force against Manu. So Kavi experiments with another path to make Manu accept the situation and become a wimp. Kavi starts showing Manu that she loves him if he accepts the situation that he is no longer a man and he is comfortable in feminine clothes. AND that she would love him if he becomes ore feminine. and poor Manu falls for the trap. Prem is watching all this with amusement. For him it does not matter so long as Manu becomes a complete wimp and a sissy.<br />
The question : Why are Kavi and Prem doing this? Because Manu is the earner. In future too Manu will continue to earn money and they need him to do that. also for Prem it is another perverted conquest of a ***** lady and using her to turn her own husband into a sissified shemale and a slave.

The future is bleak for Manu. After four weeks of consuming feminizing harmones ( birth control pills) unknowingly , he is already impotent. His physical muscular strength and willpower is lost. If he notices himself keenly he could find subtle changes in his body with soft tissues around his chest and expanding buttocks. He would be very confused in his mind and would have lost the ability to resist any atrocities. His balls would also have started shrinking.

The question now is where does the current author take the story to. To which end? Will he continue till completely feminizing Manu and making him also another whore for Prem? or will he stop just after making Manu a completely sissified wimp and making him just a slave.?
Like Reply
Quote:neucomer:

My analysis continued :

Apart from the 2 bleak prospects for Manu mentioned by me in the above post, I can logically see one graceful exit and another respectable exit options for Manu.

If Kavi falls ill or has an accident then Prem will desert her as he is only after flesh. Manu because of his love nurtures her and takes care of her. Then Kavi realises her mistake and begs Manu for forgiveness. Anyhow damage has already happened to Manu's soul and mind. They live together as simple loving couple without sex for the rest of their life.

The respectable exit would be for Manu to fall ill due to the overdosage of birth pills given by Kavi. and finally he succumbs to his illness. By this time friends and relatives of Manu realize what atrocities happened against him. Prem runs away out of fear. and Kavi has to take care of herself and lives a not so happy life afterwards.

Well it is for the current author and the audience to decide which way to go.

a. Feminize Manu into a shemale and make him to serve his wife and her Moslem lover.

b. Make Manu just a slave and a sissified cuckold for the rest of his life.

c. Give a graceful exit to Manu by making Kavi fall ill;Manu taking care of her; Prem deserting her and Kavi begging Manu for forgiveness.

d. Give a respectable exit for Manu; Manu succumbs to his ill health caused by overdosage of feminising harmones; Friends of Manu come to know of the cause and plot revenge on Prem; Prem runs away; and Kavi leads a life full of shame and misery.

Like Reply
Quote:manasramjbp87:

wives..cuckolding.. emasculation...humilation. ..pregnancy. .... are stages of this story. . till now we reached up to humilation part...so only pregnancy part is left now..

as for kavita's behavior ...according to introduction part .she is exhibitionist..loves PDA... drool over muscular man..... in introduction part also she stopped manu from check up..may be she is taking pills right from the beginning to avoid pregnancy. .and giving him some medicine Secretly to make him sexually inactive so that when her boyfriend will return after getting well settled. .she may moved out of him..with huge amount of alimony....proving Manu. .. impotent and womenly

their action suggests they wanted manu to be hurt mentally and doing all sorts of thing to freak him out ...

as for ending..the incident span is for 7 months so manu will be in the house for 7 months..so no chance of him getting respectable exit.....as amir may be already leaving the house...so why manu will go then..or they might kick manu out of the house..but for this chances are very slim.

another one is amir fucking kavi thoroughly for 7 months...impregnating her in front of manu with throughout humilation of him for remaining period of time... but that will be too boring..like saas bahu serial..as why would he bear all this when he is well earning and not that much old can easily get another girl...and after seeing that side of his wife who will even think to live with her.

other option is for revenge. ...but how????alone he can't do anything. .he will be needed help which might come from gauri. .who might having some sympathy towards manu...... or help might come from kavita's friend husband( forget his name). by depicting that he is preparing for last 4 years to take revenge from amir you can use various ideas for amir humilation ... and gauri is honey trap laid by him to keep a watch on him.<br />

whatever happened with manu in these 7 months ....it is evident he came out as a better man....

all the best guys...will love to read some inspirational thoughts from Manu's mind

Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest is a classic epic. It has had several new authors continue the story in their own plot. One was posted separately just now by Rameshmallu. Another one by Breville is also available. And my current (on going) story is available here:

https://xossipy.com/thread-858.html

Great to see such creative directions coming from one story!
[+] 1 user Likes NSEW1's post
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest  (CHAPTER 27-31)

Written by amethyst1982

Link :- https://xossipy.com/thread-4151.html
Like Reply
Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared)

Written by breville1

link :- https://xossipy.com/thread-1066.html
Like Reply
one of the best cuckold story in indian version.
so sad that original author not completed the story.
[+] 1 user Likes King Alpha's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2018, 12:28 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote:
The author had written 26 chapters of the story till September 2012 and he hasnt written any new chapters since.

Correct King Alpha.

September 2012.  Nothing can match original.  I read this story first time in 2018 only.

Seen many sites with same chapters but not original author. To write in such a way at that time only, truly magnificent.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Please continue any other  writer from the bigening of the story in kavita point of view.
Like Reply
nice - but miserable
[+] 1 user Likes guessmecon's post
Like Reply