Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by amethyst1982 (CHAPTER 27-31)
Story :- The Unwanted Houseguest  (CHAPTER 27-31)

Written by amethyst1982

Continued from

The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch. 27

I was devastated upon seeing the ring attached to Kavi’s belly button. It was a major blow to the optimism that I had built up in the past two weeks. I began to doubt if Kavi really wanted to be mine again.

“Are you okay?”, I registered Gowri’s voice. She had noticed me stumbling a bit upon seeing Kavi’s belly ring. But I was too stunned to notice that this was the first time that Gowri had addressed me directly.

“He’s fine, Gowri. Maybe a bit tired after work”, said Kavi as she smiled at me. But her smile no longer felt warm. I felt pity and a condescending note in that smile.

I was feeling too bitter to respond.

“Oye, P.B., Didn’t you hear? Gowri asked you something!”, growled Amir, obviously irritated by my silence.

“Yes, I’m...I’m fine”, I stammered, jolted by Amir’s voice.I also noted that this was the first time that Amir had called me P.B. openly in front of Gowri. Strangely, it hadn’t drawn much of a reaction from her.

Maybe she already knew that he called me by that name. How could she not? After all, she had seen me dressed in women’s undergarments and knew that I was being cuckolded in my own house by my own wife and her fiancé.

An hour and half later, dinner was served. Gowri kept complimenting Kavi’s belly ring, again and again saying how it looked really sexy on her. Kavi narrated how she had gone to a tattoo and piercing parlour in the city centre to get the piercing.

So that’s where she was when I called her earlier today. When I called her out of love to happily discuss the prospect of her moving back into my room, she was out getting her lover’s initials attached to her belly button; just like she had when they were in college and as an item.

After everyone finished eating, Kavi curtly asked me to wash the plates. As I picked up the plates and walked into the kitchen, I could hear the three of them squeezing in together on the couch. I glanced back quickly and sure enough, Amir was sitting between my beautiful wife and his fiance, his arms over their shoulders, his palms lightly grazing their tits. He saw me and gave me a nasty grin. I lowered my eyes suddenly and shifted my focus back on cleaning plates.

I could hear Kavi switch on the TV and tune in to an English movie channel. Presently, I could also hear them whispering among themselves. I couldn’t make out the entire conversation, but I heard Kavi say “I’ve always wanted to try it” and Amir respond with a cocky “I can definitely do it”. Were they watching a sex scene in the movie and discussing trying it out? It surely sounded so.

Had they become so used to their sexual adventures that they were openly discussing what new ways they could do it in? The whole thought made me feel nauseated and depressed, but strangely not because they were going to have sex in new ways and positions, but becase Kavi had presumably reached such a level of comfort with her adultery and seemed to have truly and fully accepted Amir as her mate.

Once the dishes were done, I went in to the living room and sat on the single setee.

“You can sit on the floor, P.B. Its cold and will be comforting for you”, said Amir. Although his words sounded lik concern, his tone conveyed that it was more of an order and that he was simply intent on treating me as an inferior human.
I could suddenly feel a rebellious rage building up within me. But as quickly as that emotion rose, I felt it die down equally quickly and the rage was replaced with fear as I felt Amir’s steely gaze on me. I looked at Kavi with pleading eyes, hoping that she would say something, hopeing she would come to my rescue.

But it was too much to ask. Kavi kept staring at the movie on the television and refused to give me any mercy. I slowly got off the chair and meekly sat down on the hard tile floor. The nightie that I had worn was too thin and I could feel how cold the floor was. But I kept on sitting without any protest.

The movie lasted for half an hour more and once it was over, Amir stood up and holding the girls by their waists, took them to the bedroom and locked thedoor. I knew what would be going on behind those doors. The thought of the threesome started to arouse me and I felt my penis stirring in my pants, struggling for space as it became engorged.

I went back to my bedroom, lay down on the bed and attempted to mastrubate. But even though I tried I could not maintain the momentum and my penis shrunk back. Frustrated, I twisted and turned on the bed till I fell alseep.
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch 28.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the my phone ringing by the bedside. I looked at the screen through half open-eyes and saw that it was Kavi calling from the other room. I answered the phone.

“Get some tea”, I heard Kavi say in an indifferent tone and hang up.

I went to kitchen and obediently made tea and took it to Amir’s room. Knocked on the door and it was Gowri who opened the door this time. As always, she was fully dressed but her hair was clearly dishevelled and it clearly showed that the was an equal participant in whatever they had done last night.

Amir was also, as usual, shirtless and was sitting with his back on the headboard, looking smug. But this time, Kavi was also reclined against him, her back on his chest, with the sheet strategically pulled up to cover her breasts and everything below. She had a satisfied look on her face and was cosying up to Amir in this position.

Gowri took the cups of tea from me and passed them to the other two. I took my own cup and was going to sit on a chair in the corner.

“P.B., Sit on the stool over there.” , Amir suddenly said, pointing to the little uncomfortable chair in the corner. Once again, I obeyed his order. By now I had become very used to him ordering me around, although I hated myself for it.

Once everyone had finished their tea, I got up to take the cups and take them to the kitchen.

“Relax P.B. Sit down. It’s a Saturday. We should all just relax and spend some time together.”, said Amir.

This was a bit surprising to me but as I looked at their faces, I realised that Kavi and Gowri did not look so surprised. Had I already become completely invisible to them? To Kavi as well? I just sighed and sat back down on the stool. I could see that Amir was enjoying my situation.

He put his arm from behind Kavi’s back and I could see his palm caressing Kavi’s breast under the sheet. Kavi did not seem perturbed and was just staring elsewhere absentmindedly. I wondered how she couldn’t feel at least a shred of shame on being allowed to be groped openly like that in front of her husband. I could see that Amir was now lightly pulling on Kavi’s nipple under the sheet.

Suddenly Kavi’s lips broke into a light smile.

“Prem, remember that day when we got drunk at home? That was a fun night.”

I remembered that night. It was when Kavi had worn the sex sweater and they had clearly had sex. Later, Amir had made me lick Kavi’s pussy and eat out his cum.

“Haha, yeah it was a fun night. We should have a similar night once again. Gowri, you should also join in”, said Amir.

“Maybe, but you know I am not always excited about drinking”, Gowri replied.

“Fine, it’ll be Kavi and me then”, said Amir.

“Actually Prem, I want to try something more now. I have never had ganja. in my life.”, said Kavi, surprising me. Looks like Kavi wanted to degrade herself as much as she could and she had found the perfect partner for this in Amir.

“Hey, I could make that happen. I know someone who could help us get some weed.”

“Great!”, said Kavi and proceeded to give Amir a kiss on his lips. Gowri obviously did not mind since she definitely had seen them do a lot more.

“Okay P.B. Enough of bonding. Get back to work.”, said Amir, suddenly turning his attention back to me.

I left the room with the tea cups and proceeded to do my chores for the day. Some time later, as I was sweeping the floor in our bedroom, I heard Kavi walk in. She stood near the door.

“Thank you baby.”, she said.

“What for?,” I answered, in a more stern tone than I had intended to.

“For letting me explore different things.”

“But you never asked me, Kavi. I never even thought you would want to do so many things.”

“I know, baby. And that’s why I think you are really great. I really think that I feel all of your love now.”

Those words just blew me away. Maybe I had made some headway in getting Kavi back by just staying silent. Maybe this is all that she wanted - the freedom to try whatever she wants. Once she does it all, perhaps she would just return to me. After all, I had a much better job than Amir and had even treated her like a princess all her life. All I had to do was just let her explore whatever she wanted. Maybe even join in, in the future.

Perhaps this was the way to go.

A week and half passed since that conversation. In these days, Kavi and Amir had continued their routine of groping each other during daytime, blowjobs and sex at night. They were regularly also going to the gym and the effect of regular workout was really showing on Kavi. Her stomach had become much more flat and taut, thus accentuating her breasts and ass. Now, even when she wore sarees at home, they looked so sexy. I could hardly wait for her to be mine again.

It had also become a routine for me to secretly watch them having sex at night. While on some days I would go back to the room and mastrubate, on other days I would not be able to get my penis hard. I wasn’t sure if these voyeurism sessions were good for me or not, but I couldn’t get myself to stay away and not watch.

Amir, for his part, did torment and push me around a lot. While Kavi wasnt looking or at home, he would even slap me around for the smallest of things. These acts usually got me very riled up and I would cry in private often.

On a Wednesday, I woke up and prepared and breakfast. I heard Kavi and Amir coming in through the door after their gym session, but something seemed different. I watched as Kavi hurriedly walked in to Amir’s room followed by Amir. He closed the door behind him. I quietly went towards the door and put my ear to it.

“Why did you invite him?”, I could hear Amir say. He sounded really angry.

“Because he is able to get it for us, darling. You have been trying for a week and you haven’t been able to get it.”

“I told you that I have been trying. What can I do if my guy got caught by security officer? I have been trying to get it from other people. And even if you wanted it, you could have just got it. What was the need for you to invite him?”

“I didn’t, baby. You heard him. He said that he would bring it.”

“Then why did you give him the address?”

>“Because it’s just once. And you are also going to be there. Please calm down, baby. Relax.”, I heard Kavi say, which was shortly followed by sounds of kissing.

Amir seemed to have calmed down. “Oh babe, that’s great”, I heard him say as the slurping sounds started. Kavi was obviously giving him a blowjob. I kept on listening for five more minutes till I heard Kavi say, “Let’s shower together.”

Even though I had seen them having sex so many times, this was the first time that they were going to shower together at home when I was also present. My heart fell at the mention. I quietly went into our bedroom and proceeded to take a shower. I felt too angry or sad to mastrubate. By the time I had finished showering, Kavi and Amir had still not finished my shower. Too disappointed to eat, I skipped breakfast and in an act of rebellion, just left for office.

On the drive to office, I thought back to the events of the morning and realised two things: one - that Kavi was very intent on trying marijuana and two - that even the twisted relationship between Amir and Kavi had its share of problems
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch 29.

The whole day, I kept expecting Kavi to call me and ask why I had left without having breakfast or informing her. I kept waiting for the phone to ring. But Kavi never called. I tried to focus on work and got quite a bit of work done at the office.

That evening, as I was about to step out of office, my mobile rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw Amir’s name flashing across the screem and immediately felt disappointed. But too scared to ignore the call, I answered it.

“P.B. I am at the bus stand near your office. Come pick me up from here. I’ve got to go someplace.”, he growled over the phone.

I drove over to the bus stop and there he was, standing among the other passengers at the bus stop, chatting with a group of girls at the bus stop. As he saw my car, he waved goodbye to them and smilingly walked towards my car. At least he seems to be in a good mood, I thought.

Presently he entered the car and sat in the passenger seat next to me. He moved sideways and I thought he was trying to find the seatbelt. But I was wrong

Phattt!

Before I could register what was happening, Amir had given me a powerful slap. Holding my reddening cheek in one palm, I look at him through scared eyes.Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see that the sound of the slap had even been heard by the passengers at the bus stand and now some of them were craning their necks to make sense of what was happening in the car.

“How dare you walk out in the morning without making us breakfast, you little bitch?” Amir questioned.

“Kavi had to do all the work in the kitchen. You should remember your place as our slave, P.B. This is all your job to do. Pretty soon, you will have to take care of the babies that I put in Kavai’s belly as well. Do you understand?”

Although I had gotten slapped really badly, I smiled inside thinking that Amir had no clue that Kavi was using birth control pills. With that thought, I nodded meekly at Amir’s question.

“Now drive. We need to go to the bar near your house.”

As I drove, I was reminded of Kavi’s and Amir’s conversation from the morning. They had talked about someone else getting invited. Were Amir and Kavi planning to have another drinking session today? Would someone else be joining them?
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch 29.

We reached home after Amir bought the booze. When he rang the doorbell, Kavi answered the doorbell wearing a simple saree. “Hi Baby”, she said and kissed Amir right at the doorstep of our house. I immediately became nervous and looked around if someone else was watching. Kavi was getting more and more reckless in hiding her relationship with her lover. If things went this way, then pretty soon everyone would know that I just a cuckold and that Kavi was being fucked in bed by Amir every night.

Presently Amir and Kavi were keeping up with their prolonged kiss and Amir had even cupped her ass with his left hand. Once they finished the kiss, Amir walked inside and proceeded to follow him. Surprisingly, Kavi smiled at me, wrapped her hands around my neck and gave me a wet sloppy kiss as well. I could taste Amir’s disgusting saliva in her mouth as she kissed me, but my heart fluttered at the thought that the was still showing her love for me. I felt nostalgic as I remembered the days early on in our marriage when Kavi would kiss me like this every day and every time we were in bed having sex. I missed the softness of her lips and her hot breath as she exhaled while she kissed.

I could feel my penis slowly respond to the kiss and harden.I longed to hold her by her soft waist and pull her closer and push my hard cock between her thighs, but before I could so so, she pulled away, still smiling.

“Did you get it, Prem?” Kavi turned and asked Amir, who was now entering his bedroom.

“Yes, I left it on the kitchen slab.”, he replied.

“Go freshen up and come, baby. I have already made something for dinner.”, said Kavi, looking at me.

She seemed awfully happy and chirpy this evening. I became more curious of who was going to join us tonight. I went to our room and took a bath. As I came out of the shower, I noticed that Kavi was also in our bedroom. She was searching through the cupboard for something.

She took out a pair of my normal mens pyjamas - something that I hadn’t been allowed to wear in a long time - and laid them out on the bed.

“Wear these, dear. We have a guest coming over tonight and I want you to look your supportive best.”

“Who is the guest?” I asked meekly but Kavi just walked out of the room into Amir’s bedroom, as if she hadn’t hear my question at all.

Soon, Amir was also dressed and came to the living room and sat with Kavi to watch TV. He had worn a tight vest and lose track pants. It showed off his muscles and made him seem even more menacing than ever. I watched them for a while as Amir groped Kavi’s breast over the saree. Kavi was also obliging him but I couldn’t notice that Amir looked a bit off and didn’t seem to be his usual smug self. He seemed a little distracted.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I could see Kavi’s face light up a little.

“Pussy Boy, go open the door.” Amir said.

I was a bit surprised that he called me “Pussy Boy” instead of the usual “P.B.”. But as instructed, I went to the door and opened it. And outside stood a bald, bearded man, who was even larger than Amir and even more muscular. It was easy to understand that this must be one of Amir’s gym buddies. But he seemed to be a much more regular user of the gym, judging by the veins popping out of his thick arms that were visible over his tight t-shirt.

“Hi, is this Kavita bhabi’s house? She had invited me for dinner.”, the man said.

“Yes this is her house. Please come in.”

But I was now terrified for Kavi. Did Amir plan to have a group sex session with Kavi and this man? How would Kavi even agree to this? What was going on? I was feeling very confused.

He came in a Kavita welcomed him with a big smile.

“Hi Mangal. Hope you were able to find the house easily”

“Haan no problem”, he replied in his deep voice.”Hi Prem.”, he said, presently looking at Amir. So Kavi had introduced Amir as Prem to this Mangal as well.

Amir just looked at Mangal and nodded. I now understood the reason for Amir’s distraction. He was clearly uncomfortable in Mangal’s presence. The whole conversation between Kavi and him in the morning made a little more sense now.

“Mangal, this is my cousin Manu”, said Kavi.”Manu, this is Mangal. He frequents our gym and is a stunt actor for Bollywood movies.”

Cousin? COUSIN???!!!!!!, I was screaming inside my head. Kavi had not even acknowledged me as her husband. My heart fell. For a short while , I felt that that there was no more hope in trying to get Kavi back. How could she do this? What disappointed me even more was the way in which she had said this - in an extremely cool and composed tone - as if it was the truth. And now it even felt partially true. How was I her husband now except for in the legal sense of the word? We were not partners; I didn’t even recognise this new person that she had become.

“Hi Mangal”, I said as I dejectedly shook his hand. His grip was firm and I thought he could easily crush my hand if he wanted to.

“Manu, set the table na.”, said Kavi, dismissing me to the kitchen. As I walked in there, I saw that Kavi had quite a few non-vegetarian dishes in several containers. But they looked more like they had been ordered from a restaurant rather than prepared by Kavi. I quietly started setting the table as Kavi and Amir chatted with Mangal in the living room. Kavi seemed to be doing most of the talking.

After some time, Kavi came into the kitchen to help me with the plates. We then sat down to have dinner.

“Mmm..the chicken dish is really good, Kavita bhabi.”

“Thanks, Mangal. But I didn’t make it. I had to order as I was out shopping at daytime. Here, why don’t you try some of the beef and mutton too?”. said Kavi.

“No no. I am on a strict diet. Can’t have any red meat for some time. You should try it too, Amir. It will bring more definition to your muscles. It won’t be loose like it is now.”

Amir just grunted a ‘yes’. If Kavi was sending his uncomfortableness, then she was a doing a good job of not showing it.
Like Reply
Once dinner was over, I took the plates back to the kitchen and washed them. Kavi came to the kitchen and helped out as well, while Amir was stuck with Mangal in the kitchen, getting exercise and diet advice.

I knew that the tables were starting to turn. Clearly, Amir was bothered by Kavi having a friend who was larger than him and who he could not intimidate. But while I was happy about this fact, I was also worried about what would happen later in the evening.

After we were done with the cleaning. Kavi went into the living room and said, “Prem, can you please open the bottles and set everything up, darling? I will just change into something a little more comfortable and join you and Mangal.”

My ears perked up in worry when I heard this. I remember the last time she went into change into “something comfortable”, she had come out wearing a sex nightie. Is that how she was going to come out now. Would she expose her breasts to this Mangal? I looked at Amir and saw that he had the same bewildered and worried expression on his face.

“Manu, aren’t you joining us”, Mangal asked me. I really wanted to since I wanted to be there to make sure that Kavi was protected. It sounded pathetic even to me, since Kavi had just introduced me as her cousin to Mangal, but my love for Kavi had not changed. I still wanted to win her back on some level and I had promised myself that I would try to rekindle my relationship with Kavi. Nut no matter how much I wanted to be present for the drinking session, I saw Manu giving me a dirty angry glance and I knew I couldn’t stay.

“Sorry I can’t. I don’t drink.”

“That’s ok, Manu, I don’t drink as well. You can still stay.”

“No it’s not just that. I also have to be awake early tomorrow to go to work. Good night.” I said as I left the room. But even though I went to the bedroom, I didn’t close the door fully, leaving me with a slight opening to view the dining table. I could see Amir and Mangal sitting there and Amir gulping down a glass of alcohol.

I then heard Mangal suddenly say, “Oho..Looking good, Kavita bhabi”

Kavi walked into my field of vision and I realised that I certainly agreed with Mangal. Thankfully, Kavi wasn’t wearing her sex nightie. However, she was wearing a light green satin sleeveless nightie that came up to her knees. It showed off the curve of her breasts and a hint of her cleavage. From the back, I could also see that it accentuated the curves of her ass making it all the more inviting. I could see that Amir wasn’t pleased.

Soon, Amir and Kavi started drinking. Mangal just sat by, chatting with them and having some water. I could also see that he was stealing glances at Kavi’s breasts as she sat next to Amir.

Amir, for his part, was unknowingly helping Mangal in this as he put his hands around Kavi’s waist, trying to pull her in closer. But as he did this, he pushed Kavi’s breasts upwards, causing it to almost pop out of her nightie.

By the time Kavi was at her second drink, she was already slightly tipsy.

“Mangal, the important thing...did you get the stuff?”, she asked.

“I did, bhabi.”, he said and reached into his pocket. I couldn’t see what it was until Kavi put it to her lips. Kavi was going to smoke ganja in front of these men!
Like Reply
I watched as Mangal lit the rolled up ganja for Kavi and she drew it in and inhaled deeply. Amir and Mangal also joined in with the smoking. Presently, Mangal was telling them how this was his guilty pleasure and professing his love for ganja. But Kavi had a different look on her face, one that I immediately recognised.

She turned towards Amir and suddenly started smooching him right in front of Mangal. Amir, who also seemed to be getting little tipsy, returned the kiss, and continued to caress her waist. His hand slowly moved upwards towards her breast and he started to lightly rub her nipples over the nightie. I could see Mangal reclining backwards in his chair, enjoying the show. Kavi started to enjoy Amir’s touch and was now moaning into Amir’s mouth as she kissed him. Slowly her kisses moved to his cheeks and soon she was nibbling sexily on his ear in front of Mangal.

Then Kavi did something that I did not think would happen. She turned and looked right into Mangal’s eyes and squeezed Amir’s hand that was already on her breast. This caused a good part of her breast, including her breast to be exposed to Mangal. Mangal smiled at her move but Amir wasn’t very amused by it.

“Mangal, we’ll go to bed now. See you tomorrow”, he said.

“Oh sure. See you later.”, said Mangal and proceeded to let himself out of the house.

As soon as Mangal was out of the door, Amir picked up Kavi like a rag doll, threw her over his shoulder and went to his bedroom. I heard the bed in their room creak and Kavi shriek and I knew that he had tossed her on to the bed. Afraid that she might be hurt, I ran out from my room. But as I approached Amir’s room, I could hear Kavi giggling. But I didn’t leave. I moved closer to the door and peeked in.

Presently, Kavi was lying with her back on the head, groping her own breasts. Amir jumped on to the bed and caught Kavi’s nightie in his hand and angrily, in one single tug, tore it right off her body. Kavi once again shrieked at this, but more out of pleasure rather than pain. She was now totally naked in front of Amir.

“You slut, you were not wearing panties this whole time in front of Mangal? Saali randi..”

“C,mon baby..didn’t you enjoy the ganja? It was so woonnddeerrffuulll…”, Kavi slurred.

“Fuck you bitch, showing off your body to that brute. You deserved to be fucked like a whore.”, said Amir and slapped her tits.

He got off the bed and removed his vest and slipped off his underwear and pyjamas in one go. I saw that his cock was already rock hard. Getting back on to the bed, he turned Kavi over onto her stomach and pulled her up so that she was now on her knees. He spat on his palm, rubbed the saliva on his cock and in one angry stroke pushed his cock into her.

Kavi yelped as she felt the intrusion, but her face then contorted into a horny smile.

“Bitch, you’re already wet.”, said Amir as he started fucking her in really hard and short strokes. His cock seemed a blur as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.

THWAP! Amir slapped Kavi’s soft ass really hard, making it jiggle. Kavi once again shrieked but Amir didn’t stop. He kept slapping her hard on each ass cheek as he fucked her. I could clearly see the red handprints being left on Kavi ass after each slap. But Kavi didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she even started to giggle.

“Oh baby, spank me harder. Fuck me...I am your filthy whore. Fuck my pussy baby...have fun with it. Use it as much as you want..”

It just seemed to anger Amir further as he grabbed Kavi’s hair and pulled her head back. It caused Kavi to arch backwards and for a moment, I was worried that she might break her back. But she seemed to love it. I was watching my wife, the woman that I loved and thought I knew, turn into a person that I never thought i’d ever see in my life.

I watched her as Amir held her hair in his left hand and with his right hand spanked her really hard on her ass, as he kept fucking her. I could see the drops of sweat fall of Amir’s face and onto Kavi’s glistening back.

Soon Amir pulled his cock out of Kavi and flipped her onto her back. He sat on the bed on his knees and once again pushed his cock into my wife. This time, he started slapping Kavi a little roughly on her face, repeatedly asking her if she liked being a whore and if she liked being fucked like a common whore.

Kavi moaned and giggled through it all, egging Amir on further. I watched as Amir then stretched his legs on the bed, and pushed his cock downwards hard into Kavi’s fleshy pussy. He kept ramming into her hard and then suddenly caught Kavi by her neck and held her head still. As his face was right over hers, He spit right at her face. And then Kavi did something unimaginable. She put out her tongue to collect Amir’s spit and tried to swallow it. After seeing this, Amir forced her mouth open with his left hand and once again put a long line of spit, straight from his mouth to hers, all while continuing to fuck her hard. Kavi once again swallowed it and just looked into Amir’s eyes as she continued to get her pussy pounded.

I continued to watch them fuck like a crazed pervert, touching myself and nursing my own cock, that had become semi hard. Meanwhile, Amir had now wrapped his hands around Kavi’s neck and his ass was rapidly rising and dropping on the bed as he ravished her. Kavi’s own hands were clutching the sheets hard and her toes were curled in passion.

Soon, Amir let out a big grunt and pushed his cock into Kavi’s pussy in long hard strokes, squeezing his semen inside her. Kavi also had a look of satisfaction on her face and I realised that she had cum as well. As Amir collapsed completely on top of her, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his face into the crevice of her own neck.

As they lay panting against each other, Kavi ran her hands through Amir’s hair.

“Shhh..relax baby..enjoy the feeling of my pussy. It’s all yours...relax, baby.”

And then they went to sleep just like that, intertwined with each other, with Amir’s cock in Kavi’s pussy. I went back to my room and mastrubated myself to sleep like a crazed maniac.

########################
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch.30.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual and sat on the bed, reflecting upon what I had seen last night. Kavi had allowed Amir to treat her rougher than usual in bed and she had enjoyed it as well. And at the end of it all, she had proclaimed that her body belonged to him. Was she really pulling away from me? She still seemed to be taking the pills for birth control but with what she said to Amir last night, could this change? Would I really be completely pushed out of this relationship?

I pondered these questions over and over as I made tea. Hearing the glasses clinking in the kitchen, I heard Kavi shout out from the bedroom.

“Manu, get us some tea also, na”

I walked over to Amir’s bedroom with the tea tray in hand. As I entered, I saw that Kavi, as usual, was holding the sheets up to her breasts, but it was clear that was naked underneath. The sheet also covered Amir, but only till his waist, and this time I could even make out a faint outline of his cock underneath the sheet - a sign that he also wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath. For a moment, I was transfixed as I had never seen it from this close.

“Like what you see, P.B? Maybe someday I will also give you a taste of my cock.”, said Amir, catching me glancing at his cock.

I looked away and handed over both tea cups to Kavi, and she passed one of them to Amir. I sat down on the stool opposite them, without realising that they hadn’t forced me to join them. Presently I sat there, looking down, sipping my tea in silence.

“Ahh babe, feels good. You want some more, huh?”, I heard Amir say and I looked up. I immediately regretted it, for this was again a new sight for me, in my relationship with Kavi.

I saw Kavi’s hands under the sheets holding Amir’s cock and slowly jacking him off. Right in front of me! And I could see Amir’s cock grow harder and larger and slowly I saw the head of his cock peek out from beneath the sheet. Since he was circumcised I saw the large, purple head and thought of how huge it looked compared to mine. I noticed that Kavi was looking straight into Amir’s eyes, biting her lip and had a seductive smile on her face. I tried to remember the last time that Kavi had looked into my eyes like that. More importantly, I remembered that whenever she did this, I would not be able to hold back and would jump on her immediately. And Amir was going to do just that.

“Get out and close the door behind you, P.B. I need to do some things to your wife.”, he growled as I saw his hands move under the sheet towards Kavi’s pussy. I felt extremely sad knowing that Kavi was becoming bold enough to seduce her boyfriend right in front me and that she now had no respect for our marriage at all. Without looking at them anymore, I quietly collected the tea cups and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. Moments later, as I stood at the sink washing the teacups, I could hear Amir’s loud grunts as he fucked my wife and called her all sorts of abusive names. Tears streamed down my eyes and as soon as I finished cleaning the cups, I went back to the bed, cried a lot and dozed off.

################

“Manu, wake up. Wake up, Manu.”, I heard Kavi whispering.
I opened my eyes and saw her standing at the foot of the bed, wrapped in Amir’s bedsheet till her breasts. She was still naked underneath the sheets.

“Manu, did you make breakfast? Prem is taking a shower and he wants breakfast by the time he is ready. He has to go out today to meet Gowri.”

My loving wife, who I worshipped, now not only had seduced her boyfriend into sex right in front of eyes, but was also standing in front of me, naked from her sexual activity, and asking whether I had made breakfast for her lover. My situation seemed to be going from bad to worse.

“Kavi, how can you do this to me. I am just your slave”

“Nonsense, Manu. We have to take care of our guest. Besides, you couldn’t take of me when even I tried to arouse you. And Prem is now helping me out as a friend”

“This is not what friends do!” I pleaded.

“I don’t want to argue with you in the morning, Manu. I am going for a shower as well. Make sure you make breakfast by the time Prem is ready.”

Saying so, she walked out of the bedroom into Amir’s room. Clearly she was going to join Amir in the shower. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

A little while later, we were sitting at the dining table, having breakfast together. I had made upma and presently I was forced to witness Kavi feeding Amir with a spoon as he played with her waist and occasionally grabbed her boobs right in front of me. They behaved like two teenagers in love and it was really starting to annoy me. Amir was even giving me the occasional glance to see if I would react and he was trying to goad me into action, so that he could be violent with me and show his complete domination over me. But I was also going to be stubborn. I was not going to give Amir this pleasure as well and so I acted like their actions did not affect me at all and quietly kept eating.

“Prem, tell Gowri that she will definitely have to spend next weekend with us. “

“ Of course, babe. As it is, I am feeling disappointed that this weekend I wont have both my girls with me”

My ears perked up on hearing this. Was Amir going away for the weekend?

“P.B - Make sure that you do all the housework on time and don't give any trouble to Kavi, ok?, I heard Amir say.

“Sure.”, I said meekly.

But inside, I was feeling glad that finally I would have time to talk to Kavi, without Amir’s being present. It would give me an opportunity to really tell her how I feel and maybe convince her once to come back to me. Maybe she would listen this time.

After breakfast, Amir went back to his room to dress up and Kavi went into the room as well. I quietly went back to washing the plates. Finally, Amir came out of his room with a duffel bag in his hand. I assumed that these were his clothes and was elated that my suspicions of Amir going away for the weekend were confirmed. But then I saw Kavi coming out of the room. She was dressed elegantly in a green transparent saree with a matching sleeveless blouse that had a deep neck. She looked really sexy in it and if this were a time when Amir was not in our lives, I would have asked her for sex.

But where was she going? Was she also going to go away with Amir? But then why would ask him to pass on the message to Gowri? And where were her clothes? Were they also in the bag?

“Manu, I am also going with Amir.”. My heart sank as I heard her say this.

“I need to do some shopping and Prem will drop me off near the shopping complex, After that I have to meet some friends for lunch and will come back in the evening only. Make dinner for just the two of us. Prem will be staying with Gowri tonight.“

I heaved a sigh of relief inside when I heard that. So i would still get my time with Kavi. I had so much to say to her.

So I still had a smile on my face even when I stood on the balcony and saw Kavi get behind Amir on his motorcycle and drive away. I even saw some of the people standing near the building gate, even glance at Kavi twice and they rode away, but it still didn’t dampen my high spirits.

I finished all the housework, had lunch and made a really great dinner for Kavi and me. I event dressed up in the evening in a nice formal shirt and pants, even though we were just going to be at home. I also ran to the neighbourhood florist and got some flowers for Kavi. I was going to pull all stops in my effort to win Kavi over and convince her that we needed to get rid of Amir from our lives.

I finished everything and sat in front of the TV, to kill time before Kavi came along. Around 7 in the evening, the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it.

However, my heart fell instantly when I opened the door.
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Ch. 31

I had the feeling of frustration and disappointment swelling up in my heart at the same time. Standing there in the doorway, right behind my wife, was her new friend, Mangal. He was carrying two heavy bags full of groceries in each hand and looked daunting.

“Hi Manu”, he said politely.

Presently Kavi entered the door and took off her sandals.

“Mangal, just hand over the bags of groceries to Manu. Manu, please take these and keep them in the kitchen.”. Kavi ordered me as if I was the servant in the house. Maybe I had become one since Amir’s entry into our lives, but to show that in front of Mangal once again felt extremely humiliating. But the humiliation wasn’t over yet.

I tried to take two of the bags from Mangal and realised that they were a bit heavy for me. Mangal may have been able to carry it with ease but it was much more difficult for me. Kavi giggled as she saw me struggling with the bags.

“Let it be, Manu. Mangal, just help me out this much also, na?”

“Ji bhabi, Mangal responded. He carried the bags inside and went to the kitchen to place them there. Meanwhile Kavi walked inside to Amir’s room and I followed her.

As we entered the room, I whispered to her, “Kavi, why is Mangal here? Will he go away quickly? I was hoping to have some time this weekend to ourselves. There are many things that I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Why are you so eager to see Mangal go?”, Kavi replied sternly. “You know, he met me at the grocery store and he offered to help me with all the shopping and even dropped me home in his car. Instead of wishing that he leaves, you should be thanking him for helping your wife. Now please go out and make him feel welcome.”

Dejected, I walked back into the living room where Mangal was seated on the sofa. I heard Kavi close the bedroom door behind me.

“How are you, Manu?” said Mangal very politely, getting up from the sofa.

“I am good. Would you like something to drink?”, I answered sheepishly. Mangal did not seem to be very confrontational, like Amir. I felt relieved to finally speak to muscular man who did not want to hit me.

“No, Bhabi will get it.” Maybe Mangal thought that Kavi would do things like getting water for him and all. I didn’t know how to tell him that I was the one in the house who had to do all these things, since - like Kavi had shown me a few moments ago - I was the servant in the household.

“Manu, why don't you come to the gym sometime? I am sure we can help you become more muscular like me in a couple of years.”

“I will think about it,” I answered shyly. In a couple of years, Amir would already have run away with Kavi. I would not have any use for all that muscle maybe. And if Amir and Kavi were still there, I don't think Amir would allow me to go to a gym if he knew that I was trying to win my wife back.

I was lost in those thoughts when the bedroom door opened and Kavi came out.
Like Reply
I was stunned to see that She was wearing the same red mini skirt and blouse that she would wear when she massaged Amir earlier. How could she wear this now, in front of Mangal?

But I was even more surprised to see that Kavi was holding a bottle of whisky in hand. Finally I understood what Mangal meant when he said that Kavi would get something to drink. He already knew that she was going to serve him some whisky because they had made plans to drink together!

But Kavi wouldn’t have bought alcohol by herself. Maybe Amir has a bottle stashed away in his cupboard.

“Oh, you got alcohol for yourself, bhabi?”

“I was thinking that we could both drink.”, Kavi said

“I don't drink bhabi. Maybe I will just have some soda or water.”

“Arey, I completely forgot. Manu, please get Mangal some soda from the fridge”, she said assertively.

As I went to the kitchen to fetch the soda, a thought crept into my mind. If Mangal had not made drinking plans with Kavi, then did Kavi plan to have alcohol with Mangal all by herself? But why? She could have asked me. I also have never had alcohol and do not like it, but given our present condition, I would be more than happy to swallow poison also to get her back.

I heard Kavi behind me in the kitchen. She came close to me, placed her hand on my cheek. I could smell her fragrance now and it was intoxicating. I felt my cock suddenly become semi-erect. Looking deep into my eyes, Kavi said, “ Do you still love me, Manu?”

“Kavi, you already know the answer to that. But I am very worried whether you love me or not. I mean, just look at how you are dressed. Do you really have to wear all this. Not even Amir is here to force you to do all this.”

“Do I not look beautiful, Manu? Sometimes I like to be appreciated for my beauty. Sometimes I like being free like this. I know you have never approved of me being free in any way.”

“I have never restricted you, Kavi. I love you. Of course I want you to feel free. But this just seems a little extreme.”

“You’re just very close minded, Manu. Other men love showing off their wives. Amir also encouraged me to dress up when we went out.”

Perhaps it was the mention of Amir that made me weirdly competitive in the moment. Perhaps it was the realisation that maybe in the first few years, my conservative orthodox background did force me to impose a few rules on how Kavi should dress. Whatever it was, I heard myself say, “No, Kavi. Please wear whatever you have to. I am proud to have you as my wife and I love you a lot.”

“Thanks, Manu. Poor Mangal I sense is feeling very awkward in spending time with me when you are here. Could you please go to our bedroom and take a nap or something? “

“What? Mangal doesn’t seem to mind me at all. Plus, I am your husband, Kavi. How can you expect me to just go away while you drink in front of another man?”

“See, Manu. Now your love and trust is again becoming evident. You can choose to go away or you can choose to join us. But if you join us, then I will know how much you love me and trust me and things between us will be never be the same again.”, said Kavi threateningly and before I could respond, she stormed out of the kitchen.

I just stood there, stunned at what had just transpired. I wanted to assert myself and still sit along with Kavi and Mangal, but it would destroy any chances of getting Kavi back. On the other hand, Mangal seemed to be a decent guy. He kept calling Kavi as “bhabi”, so would he really take advantage of her? He wasn’t an Amir. But what if he did? How much would he be able to resist the woman sitting drunk in front of him in a mini skirt?

With these thoughts, I walked out of the kitchen with the soda bottle in hand. I placed the soda bottle on the table in front of the sofa. I could sense Kavi glaring at me. Looking at Mangal I said “ You two please go ahead and have your drinks. I am feeling a bit tired and will take a nap in the bedroom.“

It took all of my mental strength to say those words. I moved towards the bedroom, entered it, but instead of closing the door completely, I kept it open slightly so that I could hear what was going on in the living room.

---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
Like Reply
Continution of the story in this thread  Written by breville1

Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared)

link :- https://xossipy.com/thread-1066.html
Like Reply
good.
Like Reply