Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
 Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared)

Written by breville1
27th July 2017

this story is continuation of  The Unwanted Houseguest by indiansubmale

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1496293
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The original author is Indiansubmale but brought to us by Amethyst1982. Please click on link below to read the original, unfinished story.
It includes some chapters that Amethyst1982 added. All credits to them.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=904

The principal characters are a husband and wife, Manu and Kavi Sharma, and Prem/Amir, Kavi's ex-boyfriend from college and Gowrie, Prem's fiance. Amethyst1982 introduces Mangal, a Bollywood Stuntman
Please note that "the Mouse that Roared" title is not mine.

The first very long chapter is copied from Amethyst1982's final chapters. It is provided to assist in continuity. If you remember the original story, please skip to the next post.
Like Reply
Part 2 not posted fully.
First post part 2 of the story.
Like Reply
Tell me the order of this story series so that we can keep them as parts.

it will be easy to read.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(21-12-2018, 05:39 AM)sarit11 Wrote: Tell me the order of this story series so that we can keep them as parts.

it will be easy to read.

The Unwanted Houseguest 1-26 chapters written by Indiansubmale

And posted by amethyst1982 after posting 26th chapter he wrote continuation in the same thread and leaves the story incomplete after him breville1
Start this Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) thread and finished the story.

I need amethyst1982 written story to complete the story.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Please update... continue the story
Like Reply
I watched as Mangal lit the rolled up ganja for Kavi and she drew it in and inhaled deeply. Amir and Mangal also joined in with the smoking. Presently, Mangal was telling them how this was his guilty pleasure and professing his love for ganja. But Kavi had a different look on her face, one that I immediately recognised.
She turned towards Amir and suddenly started smooching him right in front of Mangal. Amir, who also seemed to be getting little tipsy, returned the kiss, and continued to caress her waist. His hand slowly moved upwards towards her breast and he started to lightly rub her nipples over the nightie. I could see Mangal reclining backwards in his chair, enjoying the show. Kavi started to enjoy Amirs touch and was now moaning into Amir’s mouth as she kissed him. Slowly her kisses moved to his cheeks and soon she was nibbling sexily on his ear in front of Mangal.
Then Kavi did something that I did not think would happen. She turned and looked right into Mangals eyes and squeezed Amirs hand that was already on her breast. This caused a good part of her breast, including her breast to be exposed to Mangal. Mangal smiled at her move but Amir wasn't very amused by it.
Mangal, we’ll go to bed now. See you tomorrow”, he said.
“Oh sure. See you later.”, said Mangal and proceeded to let himself out of the house.
As soon as Mangal was out of the door, Amir picked up Kavi like a rag doll, threw her over his shoulder and went to his bedroom. I heard the bed in their room creak and Kavi shriek and I knew that he had tossed her on to the bed. Afraid that she might be hurt, I ran out from my room. But as I approached Amir’s room, I could hear Kavi giggling. But I didn’t leave. I moved closer to the door and peeked in.
Presently, Kavi was lying with her back on the head, groping her own breasts. Amir jumped on to the bed and caught Kavi’s nightie in his hand and angrily, in one single tug, tore it right off her body. Kavi once again shrieked at this, but more out of pleasure rather than pain. She was now totally naked in front of Amir.
You slut, you were not wearing panties this whole time in front of Mangal? Saali randi..
C,mon baby..didnt you enjoy the ganja? It was so woonnddeerrffuulll, Kavi slurred.
Fuck you bitch, showing off your body to that brute. You deserved to be fucked like a whore., said Amir and slapped her tits.
He got off the bed and removed his vest and slipped off his underwear and pyjamas in one go. I saw that his cock was already rock hard. Getting back on to the bed, he turned Kavi over onto her stomach and pulled her up so that she was now on her knees. He spat on his palm, rubbed the saliva on his cock and in one angry stroke pushed his cock into her.
Kavi yelped as she felt the intrusion, but her face then contorted into a horny smile.
Bitch, you’re already wet., said Amir as he started fucking her in really hard and short strokes. His cock seemed a blur as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.
THWAP! Amir slapped Kavi’s soft ass really hard, making it jiggle. Kavi once again shrieked but Amir didn’t stop. He kept slapping her hard on each ass cheek as he fucked her. I could clearly see the red handprints being left on Kavi ass after each slap. But Kavi didn't seem to mind. In fact, she even started to giggle.
Oh baby, spank me harder. Fuck me...I am your filthy whore. Fuck my pussy baby...have fun with it. Use it as much as you want..
It just seemed to anger Amir further as he grabbed Kavi’s hair and pulled her head back. It caused Kavi to arch backwards and for a moment, I was worried that she might break her back. But she seemed to love it. I was watching my wife, the woman that I loved and thought I knew, turn into a person that I never thought i’d ever see in my life.
I watched her as Amir held her hair in his left hand and with his right hand spanked her really hard on her ass, as he kept fucking her. I could see the drops of sweat fall of Amir’s face and onto Kavi's glistening back.
Soon Amir pulled his cock out of Kavi and flipped her onto her back. He sat on the bed on his knees and once again pushed his cock into my wife. This time, he started slapping Kavi a little roughly on her face, repeatedly asking her if she liked being a whore and if she liked being fucked like a common whore.
Kavi moaned and giggled through it all, egging Amir on further. I watched as Amir then stretched his legs on the bed, and pushed his cock downwards hard into Kavi’s fleshy pussy. He kept ramming into her hard and then suddenly caught Kavi by her neck and held her head still. As his face was right over hers, He spit right at her face. And then Kavi did something unimaginable. She put out her tongue to collect Amir’s spit and tried to swallow it. After seeing this, Amir forced her mouth open with his left hand and once again put a long line of spit, straight from his mouth to hers, all while continuing to fuck her hard. Kavi once again swallowed it and just looked into Amir’s eyes as she continued to get her pussy pounded.
I continued to watch them fuck like a crazed pervert, touching myself and nursing my own cock, that had become semi hard. Meanwhile, Amir had now wrapped his hands around Kavi’s neck and his ass was rapidly rising and dropping on the bed as he ravished her. Kavi’s own hands were clutching the sheets hard and her toes were curled in passion.
Soon, Amir let out a big grunt and pushed his cock into Kavi's pussy in long hard strokes, squeezing his semen inside her. Kavi also had a look of satisfaction on her face and I realised that she had cum as well. As Amir collapsed completely on top of her, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his face into the crevice of her own neck.
As they lay panting against each other, Kavi ran her hands through Amir's hair.
Shhh..relax baby..enjoy the feeling of my pussy. It's all yours...relax, baby.
And then they went to sleep just like that, intertwined with each other, with Amir’s cock in Kavi's pussy. I went back to my room and mastrubated myself to sleep like a crazed maniac.
The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual and sat on the bed, reflecting upon what I had seen last night. Kavi had allowed Amir to treat her rougher than usual in bed and she had enjoyed it as well. And at the end of it all, she had proclaimed that her body belonged to him. Was she really pulling away from me? She still seemed to be taking the pills for birth control but with what she said to Amir last night, could this change? Would I really be completely pushed out of this relationship?
I pondered these questions over and over as I made tea. Hearing the glasses clinking in the kitchen, I heard Kavi shout out from the bedroom.
Manu, get us some tea also, na
I walked over to Amir’s bedroom with the tea tray in hand. As I entered, I saw that Kavi, as usual, was holding the sheets up to her breasts, but it was clear that was naked underneath. The sheet also covered Amir, but only till his waist, and this time I could even make out a faint outline of his cock underneath the sheet - a sign that he also wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath. For a moment, I was transfixed as I had never seen it from this close.Like what you see, P.B? Maybe someday I will also give you a taste of my cock.”, said Amir, catching me glancing at his cock.
I looked away and handed over both tea cups to Kavi, and she passed one of them to Amir. I sat down on the stool opposite them, without realising that they hadn't forced me to join them. Presently I sat there, looking down, sipping my tea in silence.
Ahh babe, feels good. You want some more, huh?, I heard Amir say and I looked up. I immediately regretted it, for this was again a new sight for me, in my relationship with Kavi.
I saw Kavi's hands under the sheets holding Amir’s cock and slowly jacking him off. Right in front of me! And I could see Amir’s cock grow harder and larger and slowly I saw the head of his cock peek out from beneath the sheet. Since he was circumcised I saw the large, purple head and thought of how huge it looked compared to mine. I noticed that Kavi was looking straight into Amir's eyes, biting her lip and had a seductive smile on her face. I tried to remember the last time that Kavi had looked into my eyes like that. More importantly, I remembered that whenever she did this, I would not be able to hold back and would jump on her immediately. And Amir was going to do just that.
Get out and close the door behind you, P.B. I need to do some things to your wife., he growled as I saw his hands move under the sheet towards Kavi's pussy. I felt extremely sad knowing that Kavi was becoming bold enough to seduce her boyfriend right in front me and that she now had no respect for our marriage at all. Without looking at them anymore, I quietly collected the tea cups and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. Moments later, as I stood at the sink washing the teacups, I could hear Amir’s loud grunts as he fucked my wife and called her all sorts of abusive names. Tears streamed down my eyes and as soon as I finished cleaning the cups, I went back to the bed, cried a lot and dozed off.

################

Manu, wake up. Wake up, Manu.”, I heard Kavi whispering.
I opened my eyes and saw her standing at the foot of the bed, wrapped in Amir’s bedsheet till her breasts. She was still naked underneath the sheets. Manu, did you make breakfast? Prem is taking a shower and he wants breakfast by the time he is ready. He has to go out today to meet Gowri.
My loving wife, who I worshipped, now not only had seduced her boyfriend into sex right in front of eyes, but was also standing in front of me, naked from her sexual activity, and asking whether I had made breakfast for her lover. My situation seemed to be going from bad to worse.
Kavi, how can you do this to me. I am just your slave
Nonsense, Manu. We have to take care of our guest. Besides, you couldn’t take of me when even I tried to arouse you. And Prem is now helping me out as a friend
This is not what friends do!” I pleaded.
I don't want to argue with you in the morning, Manu. I am going for a shower as well. Make sure you make breakfast by the time Prem is ready.
Saying so, she walked out of the bedroom into Amir’s room. Clearly she was going to join Amir in the shower. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.
A little while later, we were sitting at the dining table, having breakfast together. I had made upma and presently I was forced to witness Kavi feeding Amir with a spoon as he played with her waist and occasionally grabbed her boobs right in front of me. They behaved like two teenagers in love and it was really starting to annoy me. Amir was even giving me the occasional glance to see if I would react and he was trying to goad me into action, so that he could be violent with me and show his complete domination over me. But I was also going to be stubborn. I was not going to give Amir this pleasure as well and so I acted like their actions did not affect me at all and quietly kept eating.
Prem, tell Gowri that she will definitely have to spend next weekend with us.
Of course, babe. As it is, I am feeling disappointed that this weekend I wont have both my girls with me
My ears perked up on hearing this. Was Amir going away for the weekend?
P.B - Make sure that you do all the housework on time and don't give any trouble to Kavi, ok?, I heard Amir say.
Sure., I said meekly.
But inside, I was feeling glad that finally I would have time to talk to Kavi, without Amir’s being present. It would give me an opportunity to really tell her how I feel and maybe convince her once to come back to me. Maybe she would listen this time.
After breakfast, Amir went back to his room to dress up and Kavi went into the room as well. I quietly went back to washing the plates. Finally, Amir came out of his room with a duffel bag in his hand. I assumed that these were his clothes and was elated that my suspicions of Amir going away for the weekend were confirmed. But then I saw Kavi coming out of the room. She was dressed elegantly in a green transparent saree with a matching sleeveless blouse that had a deep neck. She looked really sexy in it and if this were a time when Amir was not in our lives, I would have asked her for sex.
But where was she going? Was she also going to go away with Amir? But then why would ask him to pass on the message to Gowri? And where were her clothes? Were they also in the bag?
Manu, I am also going with Amir.. My heart sank as I heard her say this.
I need to do some shopping and Prem will drop me off near the shopping complex, After that I have to meet some friends for lunch and will come back in the evening only. Make dinner for just the two of us. Prem will be staying with Gowri tonight.
I heaved a sigh of relief inside when I heard that. So i would still get my time with Kavi. I had so much to say to her.
So I still had a smile on my face even when I stood on the balcony and saw Kavi get behind Amir on his motorcycle and drive away. I even saw some of the people standing near the building gate, even glance at Kavi twice and they rode away, but it still didn't dampen my high spirits.
I finished all the housework, had lunch and made a really great dinner for Kavi and me. I event dressed up in the evening in a nice formal shirt and pants, even though we were just going to be at home. I also ran to the neighbourhood florist and got some flowers for Kavi. I was going to pull all stops in my effort to win Kavi over and convince her that we needed to get rid of Amir from our lives.
I finished everything and sat in front of the TV, to kill time before Kavi came along. Around 7 in the evening, the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it.
However, my heart fell instantly when I opened the door.
I had the feeling of frustration and disappointment swelling up in my heart at the same time. Standing there in the doorway, right behind my wife, was her new friend, Mangal. He was carrying two heavy bags full of groceries in each hand and looked daunting.
Hi Manu”, he said politely.
Presently Kavi entered the door and took off her sandals.
Mangal, just hand over the bags of groceries to Manu. Manu, please take these and keep them in the kitchen.. Kavi ordered me as if I was the servant in the house. Maybe I had become one since Amir’s entry into our lives, but to show that in front of Mangal once again felt extremely humiliating. But the humiliation wasn’t over yet.
I tried to take two of the bags from Mangal and realised that they were a bit heavy for me. Mangal may have been able to carry it with ease but it was much more difficult for me. Kavi giggled as she saw me struggling with the bags.
Let it be, Manu. Mangal, just help me out this much also, na?
Ji bhabi, Mangal responded. He carried the bags inside and went to the kitchen to place them there. Meanwhile Kavi walked inside to Amirs room and I followed her.
As we entered the room, I whispered to her, Kavi, why is Mangal here? Will he go away quickly? I was hoping to have some time this weekend to ourselves. There are many things that I wanted to talk to you about.
Why are you so eager to see Mangal go?, Kavi replied sternly. You know, he met me at the grocery store and he offered to help me with all the shopping and even dropped me home in his car. Instead of wishing that he leaves, you should be thanking him for helping your wife. Now please go out and make him feel welcome.
Dejected, I walked back into the living room where Mangal was seated on the sofa. I heard Kavi close the bedroom door behind me.
How are you, Manu? said Mangal very politely, getting up from the sofa.
I am good. Would you like something to drink?, I answered sheepishly. Mangal did not seem to be very confrontational, like Amir. I felt relieved to finally speak to muscular man who did not want to hit me.
No, Bhabi will get it.Maybe Mangal thought that Kavi would do things like getting water for him and all. I didn't know how to tell him that I was the one in the house who had to do all these things, since - like Kavi had shown me a few moments ago - I was the servant in the household.
Manu, why don't you come to the gym sometime? I am sure we can help you become more muscular like me in a couple of years.
I will think about it, I answered shyly. In a couple of years, Amir would already have run away with Kavi. I would not have any use for all that muscle maybe. And if Amir and Kavi were still there, I don't think Amir would allow me to go to a gym if he knew that I was trying to win my wife back.
I was lost in those thoughts when the bedroom door opened and Kavi came out.
I was stunned to see that She was wearing the same red mini skirt and blouse that she would wear when she massaged Amir earlier. How could she wear this now, in front of Mangal?
But I was even more surprised to see that Kavi was holding a bottle of whisky in hand. Finally I understood what Mangal meant when he said that Kavi would get something to drink. He already knew that she was going to serve him some whisky because they had made plans to drink together!
But Kavi wouldn’t have bought alcohol by herself. Maybe Amir has a bottle stashed away in his cupboard.
Oh, you got alcohol for yourself, bhabi?
I was thinking that we could both drink., Kavi said
I don't drink bhabi. Maybe I will just have some soda or water.
Arey, I completely forgot. Manu, please get Mangal some soda from the fridge, she said assertively.
As I went to the kitchen to fetch the soda, a thought crept into my mind. If Mangal had not made drinking plans with Kavi, then did Kavi plan to have alcohol with Mangal all by herself? But why? She could have asked me. I also have never had alcohol and do not like it, but given our present condition, I would be more than happy to swallow poison also to get her back.
I heard Kavi behind me in the kitchen. She came close to me, placed her hand on my cheek. I could smell her fragrance now and it was intoxicating. I felt my cock suddenly become semi-erect. Looking deep into my eyes, Kavi said, “ Do you still love me, Manu?
Kavi, you already know the answer to that. But I am very worried whether you love me or not. I mean, just look at how you are dressed. Do you really have to wear all this. Not even Amir is here to force you to do all this.
Do I not look beautiful, Manu? Sometimes I like to be appreciated for my beauty. Sometimes I like being free like this. I know you have never approved of me being free in any way.
I have never restricted you, Kavi. I love you. Of course I want you to feel free. But this just seems a little extreme.
Youre just very close minded, Manu. Other men love showing off their wives. Amir also encouraged me to dress up when we went out.
Perhaps it was the mention of Amir that made me weirdly competitive in the moment. Perhaps it was the realisation that maybe in the first few years, my conservative orthodox background did force me to impose a few rules on how Kavi should dress. Whatever it was, I heard myself say, “No, Kavi. Please wear whatever you have to. I am proud to have you as my wife and I love you a lot.
Thanks, Manu. Poor Mangal I sense is feeling very awkward in spending time with me when you are here. Could you please go to our bedroom and take a nap or something?

What? Mangal doesn't seem to mind me at all. Plus, I am your husband, Kavi. How can you expect me to just go away while you drink in front of another man?
See, Manu. Now your love and trust is again becoming evident. You can choose to go away or you can choose to join us. But if you join us, then I will know how much you love me and trust me and things between us will be never be the same again., said Kavi threateningly and before I could respond, she stormed out of the kitchen.
I just stood there, stunned at what had just transpired. I wanted to assert myself and still sit along with Kavi and Mangal, but it would destroy any chances of getting Kavi back. On the other hand, Mangal seemed to be a decent guy. He kept calling Kavi as bhabi;, so would he really take advantage of her? He wasn’t an Amir. But what if he did? How much would he be able to resist the woman sitting drunk in front of him in a mini skirt?
With these thoughts, I walked out of the kitchen with the soda bottle in hand. I placed the soda bottle on the table in front of the sofa. I could sense Kavi glaring at me. Looking at Mangal I said “ You two please go ahead and have your drinks. I am feeling a bit tired and will take a nap in the bedroom.
It took all of my mental strength to say those words. I moved towards the bedroom, entered it, but instead of closing the door completely, I kept it open slightly so that I could hear what was going on in the living room.
Like Reply
Alcohol and Ganja

I watched as Kavi picked up the soda bottle from the coffee table and went forward to pour out the soda for Mangal. She stood right in front of him and bent over slightly, reaching across to his semi-outstretched hand, as she poured. Her legs were almost touching his and his face must have been barely two feet away from her breasts. Her blouse left her midriff bare, showing off her nicely toned flat stomach, highlighted by her navel that stared out like an unblinking third eye. I could see Mangal staring at her exposed cleavage. That blouse was designed for maximum exposure. I felt the familiar churn in my stomach. This was not going to be good. By letting her have her way with Mangal, and it was looking very likely, was I really showing my love and trust for her? How could this be a reflection of my love and trust? She was deliberately setting up to fuck another guy, for fucks sake!! Was this going to be another humiliation? Besides his muscles, he was bald and quite ugly and the beard only made him look rougher. May be she liked rough men, like how Prem fucked her last time Mangal had been here. What was she trying to prove? I felt my penis stir as I watched her. She would always have that power over me.
Are you sure you won’t have ANYTHING ELSE with your soda?asked Kavi, gently swinging her hips.
No, no, no! Mangal burst out, quickly raising his eyes from her breasts to her face as she moved back to the table to pour her whisky out. Hurriedly, Mangal took a few sips from his glass.
Um Kavita paused. Better with soda, I think. Would you?she said looking at Mangals glass. Sure! Managal managed to say. She poured some soda from his glass into her whisky, looking directly at Mangals eyes. Then she sat down next to him on the sofa.
Why did she have to do that? She barely knew him. She should have sat opposite him on the other sofa like any decent wife.
We never met a Bollywood stuntman. We seen you from time to time at the gym but what do you actually do? she asked conversationally as she took a few sips.
Oh, I double for the actors in all kinds of scenes replied Mangal modestly.
As long as they were only talking, I was fine. But I knew that Kavi couldnt hold her drink and it would only be a matter of time before she would lose it. A vague sense of foreboding came over me.
I suppose you need to be very fit for all those action stunts
Well, yes. But I need to have a muscular physique for the close up body shots. You know these days all the actors have to look handsome but also muscular. Look at Salman Khan
Oh, yes! Isn’t he gorgeous!! I love him!! declared Kavi, giggling merrily. By now she had finished her peg and reached for the bottle for another peg. She was going to lose it any time now. What was she going to do? I was sure it would humiliate me in some way considering her dress and demeanor. Why? Would she fuck him in front of me? Right now I wouldnt put it past her.
What sort of body shots do they take? I mean do you do hot scenes? she continued giggling.
Yes, most of them are in hot scenes. Sometimes actors and actresses dont want to do those close ups and I step in.
She slid closer to him and reached for his arm, “Wow! Eighteen inches?” she said touching his bicep.
I wonder what it feels like to be in one of those shots?” with that she brought his left arm to between her breasts.
Mangal was taken by surprise and he flinched away from her. Bhabhi?.... Your husband.Prem!.... Please!he said.
Come on! You must be used to this, you do it so often. He relaxed as she put her right arm around his neck. She was rubbing his left bicep but started to move across to his chest.
Suddenly she got up and said with a giggle Give me a minute, I need to powder my nose
I watched horrified as she came unsteadily towards me. I hurriedly lay down as she walked in.
Darling, I know youre awake. Are you enjoying the show?
Why was she doing this? I swallowed, my mouth dry, as I croaked Kavi?
She reached for my groin and massaging my semi erect penis, See, I knew youd enjoy it. With that she went back to Mangal, leaving the door more open. I cursed her. She wanted me to see everything.
When she got to Mangal, she just sat down on his lap. Mangal barely had time to move his head back, her breasts rubbing on his face as she sat down. No man would be able to resist what I knew would come next. What if Prem was here? What if he saw her with Mangal? I realized my time had come. I picked up my cell phone and switched it to record video. I crept towards the door, trying to stay hidden. I held out the phone as unobtrusively as possible to get a better picture.
Do you have any ganja, she asked.
Yup, replied Mangal, reaching into his trouser pocket, pulling out a reefer and a lighter. He lit it, took a drag and passed it to her. She took a drag and then another one, blowing smoke in Mangals face. Manu watched with a feeling of terror as her demeanor changed. She already looked spaced out, relaxed, with a faint smile on her face. He had never had drugs or even tried any. There were too many nasty effects, as he recalled from his college days.
Dreamily, she asked, Where were we? Oh, yes! Youre going to show me what its like in those hot scenes!]Her face was inches away from his. I prayed that Mangals decency would come out and that he would push her off.
She leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips against his, moaning softly. I bet you love it when they do this. Dropping all pretence, she opened her mouth and started giving him a sloppy kiss. No man would be able to resist this, and sure enough, I watched him respond. As their lips and tongues thrashed about, she started rubbing her ass on his lap while pulling up his top. I knew it was arousing a monster, he was bigger in build than Prem. With the alcohol and drugs taking effect, she wantonly rubbed her hands all over his chest, savoring and squeezing his hard muscules. He wasnt as hairy as Prem and reminded her of Manu. She liked that. Mangal had by now ripped open her blouse and was massaging her breasts desperately. With nipples now poking out angrily, she gasped, Lets go to the bedroom. With that, Mangal simply stood up with her hanging on to his neck and walked into Prems room, kicking the door. But the door didnt close properly, there was about a six inch opening.
Like Reply
The Revelation

Now feeling sick to death, I scrambled out towards Prems room like a moth towards a flame. I peeped into the room. Kavi was lying on her back, her skirt up around her stomach and her breasts bared. I watched as Mangal slid his hands up and down her bare thighs and over her pussy while his mouth alternated between her two breasts. Kavi was not holding back her moans, she had to be soaking by now. I waited for the inevitable with racing pulse.
With one strong motion, Mangal took off her panties. Then he unbuckled his pants and slid off his underpant. I watched with bated breath to see his monster, the monster about to plumb her depths. As he turned to position Kavi for entry, his cock came in view. I let out an involuntary cry and Kavi looked up and met my stare. She smiled knowingly and thrust her hips forward forcing Mangal to concentrate on her. She looked away from me towards Mangals crotch, waiting for his cock to impale her. Then her smile froze. What I saw sent a rush of joy through me! Even if this muscle mountain was going to fuck my wife, I felt glad. GLAD BECAUSE HIS COCK WAS TINY!! Yes!! About the same size as mine. I looked at Kavis face, waiting for her to be penetrated by that tiny cock, to enjoy her surprise.
What the began Kavi but Mangal aimed at her pussy and lunged forward quickly into her slippery slit. Kavis face went blank for a moment and I saw her trying to thrust her hips forward, searching for the non-existent monster. Buried to the hilt, Mangal started thrusting with enormous power. He held Kavis hips at a particular angle as he pounded, her clit under vigorous attack, her moans started to rise, preventing her from saying anything. Manu could hear them both breathing deeply. These were deep, primeval satisfying sounds. Within moments Kavi was squirming, voice rising to a scream as she reached her climax. Mangal continued thrusting a little slower, keeping her on her plateau, while she came down from her climax. He then pulled out and went down on her, licking from her ass upwards, nibbling her clit, all the way to her nipples and back again. As her arousal increased, she grabbed his hair and forced his head towards her clit.
Mangal had other ideas. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her bottom up. He started licking again from her clitoris, slowly extending until he reached her ass. With one finger rubbing her clit, he began to circle her anal ring with his tongue. As she approached another climax he removed his finger and entered her from the rear. He seemed to take a bit of time to angle her, moving in and out, listening to her moaning. Then he began pumping, long medium speed strokes, taking care to maintain a certain angle. Very soon, Kavita let out another scream as she reached her second climax in a matter of five minutes or so. As she climaxed, Mangal quickly reached towards her oozing pussy and coated his fingers. Then he slipped his index finger in her convulsing ass and circled it to try to expand her sphincter. I was filled with horror and revulsion at what I knew was going to happen. Had she had anal before? I doubted if she'd allowed Prem and no way in hell had I been there!! They always seemed to end in the missionary way when I happened to be watching. Anyway, they could have done it. Why not? She'd been happy to do a threesome with Gowrie, she could do anything. She was Prems bitch, wasnt she?
Even as I watched, Mangal inserted his thumb into her ass and did the same circling. While Kavi continued in the throes of her climax, Mangal removed his cock from her pussy and gently but firmly pushed against her ass, the convulsing sphincter swallowing him in. Within seconds he was in and started to slowly move in and out. By now Kavi had realized what had happened and her moaning had stopped. She struggled against Mangal. “Stop! Noooo!! Get off me! her voice muffled by the bedclothes as she was face down. With the fingers of his left hand, Managal stroked her clit and pussy as he started to increase the speed of his thrusts. Kavis cries had changed to slow moans as she began to respond to the combined assault on her pussy and ass, pushing her backside to meet Mangals thrusts. My pulse rate had to be off the scale. My blood was pounding away in my head as I watched Kavi. I leaned for balance against the door and I collapsed on the floor as the door opened. But they didnt seem to notice. Her moans started to rise as Mangal began to thrust with all his might, sending shock waves along Kavis body. Then I heard her cry out in her climax for the third time. Mangals cock succumbed to the continuous convulsions of Kavis pussy and his well muscled buttocks clenched fiercely as he jetted his sperm into my wifes pussy. He held his position for a moment before letting her go and collapsed by her side.
I knew I had to get away before Kavi recovered. As I struggled to get up I leaned against the floor for support and my hand slipped and I dropped the phone. With horror I looked down and saw some whitish liquid, what looked like cum, a lot of cum. My eyes fell on my dripping cock and I realized that it was my cum. When had I come??? I picked up the phone and scrambled to get out of the room before Mangal could turn and was in my room in seconds.
Like Reply
With Confidence, Half the Battle is Won

Holy shit! I thought. Mangal, with a tiny cock had made Kavi come three times in about fifteen minutes, and the last time, while he was in her ass. I would have to have a very serious chat with Mangal, I decided. And I had the video too. I couldnt remember when I was last so happy. I hurried into the bathroom, threw the soiled pyjama bottom in the bathroom and washed myself quickly. Would I be able to speak to Mangal before he left?
After a while I heard sounds. It was Mangal trying to leave quietly. There was no sign of Kavi. She must have fallen asleep or passed out. I went out to the sitting room just as Mangal was putting on his top.
I looked at him knowingly. He looked at me with guilt. Please dont tell Prem. I didnt mean to do any of this. She just forced me.Dont worry, I said.Can you give me your contact details? I want to talk to you about some things
He took out his wallet pulling out business card but his fingers seemed to have fumbled and it fell on the side table, on top of the recent letters and bills. As he picked up the card, he noticed that most of the letters were addressed to Mr and Mrs Manu Sharma, Mr M and Mrs K Sharma, Manu Sharma or Kavi Sharma. I caught his eye and his face dropped, Manu, Im so sorry! Believe me I had no idea. The last time I came, I thought you were the servant. This time you were her cousin. Im not like that. Please believe me. This evening at the market, she called me to help her with her shopping. I didnt meet her there.
Mangal, take it easy. Its a long story. But none of this is my doing. Lets meet somewhere tomorrow. It could get very awkward if she wakes up and finds us talking like this. We shook hands and I saw him out. The irony of it all. Shaking hands with a guy that had just fucked my wife under my own eyes and not only that but ass fucked her too!! And she had clearly enjoyed it!
But somehow I felt good, suddenly felt very good. A huge weight seemed to have been lifted off me.
I checked on Kavi. She seemed to have fallen asleep on her stomach. Mangals semen oozing out of her ass copiously, mixing with her own juices. I got some paper towels and cleaned up my semen on the floor by the door. I left the light on and returned to my room. It was barely 8.00pm and we hadnt had dinner yet, the dinner that I had loving made for us. The flowers were on the dining table, waiting to be appreciated by the beauty I had bought them for. I went into my room and transferred the video to a thumb drive and hid it in a small pocket, deep in my computer bag. Then I deleted the video from my phone. I lay down, feeling totally relaxed. Until I figured out what to do, I would have to continue behaving as normal. Kavi would notice any slight change in me. Prem, would be easier to handle. The feeling of confidence began to creep up on me, my thinking seemed a lot clearer
Like Reply
Kavi's Master Plan Unravelled

I was pretty sure Kavi had planned all this. She had been sexually frustrated by me probably from the day we got married. This was an elaborate plan to brainwash me into thinking I was effeminate, so that she could do as she liked with my full support. The way she kept asking why I had stayed silent during the first three weeks when she was dallying with Prem was an attempt to make me believe that in my subconscious I was OK with her having a boyfriend, that I was a cuckold. She had kept on playing me against Prem over how much more attached he was to her than me. It didnt seem to matter how much I said I loved her, how clear my desperation was to get her back, how obvious to anyone that I worshipped her. She was using my love against me. She was using that love to chain me to her in exchange for letting her do as she wanted, to have any man she wanted with my blessing.
I was sure that Prem was a convenient pawn in her plan. He was the heavy hitter, the menace against meek little me. Once I was tamed, I was now pretty sure that Prem would be kicked out, so that she could start her adventures properly. That first time with Mangal, the alcohol and ganja, she had made a play for Mangal by blatantly showing her self, not wearing panties and Prem had recognized it. He had kicked out Managal as soon as possible. His jealousy was evident in the rough sex they had but she had seemed to enjoy it, buoyed by the alcohol and ganja. This time with Mangal, it was all about acceptance. Acceptance of anyone she chose. Was this the tip of the freedom she craved? Was this the type of freedom she wanted? That was not my scene at all.
Did I love Kavi? Fervently so. But now what? How would MY love transcend what she had become, what she had been doing to me? What she had been doing with Prem? I didnt know. It was simply unforgiveable. Did she love me?? I was very doubtful. She had kept be bouncing around to ensure that I longed for her. Suddenly loving and caring, like that trip to the doctor to remove my plaster cast, and then casting me adrift by going back to Prem, giving all kinds of bullshit reasons why she had to look after him. After all, we couldnt treat a guest like that!!! She was making sure I was chained to her love!
Deep inside, I knew that the cause of all this was me. My sexual inadequacy. I believed other men were better in bed than me. I was just an apology of a man. Only good for bringing in the money. And forget about fathering a kid!! So the key had to be in sexual satisfaction. Where do I start? What do I need to do? Was it too late now? Clearly, she had given up on me. Wasnt that why all this was a happening? Anyway, I had everything to gain. Talking to Mangal and the video seemed an obvious starting point.
I drifted off to sleep.
Like Reply
The Aftermath&#

It was just after 11pm when I woke up. I was hungry. I went looking for Kavi. She was still out, exactly in the same position as before. It had been several hours since Mangal had been there and she was still sleeping? Either she was so worn out by the intensity of fucking with Mangal or the ganja was having a longer effect. I turned off the light and closed the door. I couldnt bear to look at her lying there, Mangals sperms still drying on her ass. It just felt obscene and I began to feel a sense of disgust.
I had dinner by myself. So much for my plans. But even with Kavi and Prem there I might as well have been eating by myself. They preferred to ignore me. I was treated as a slave in my own house. Where was her love that she kept talking about? Darling,I love you; she had said. Did they mean anything anymore? I began to cry at my misery.
Suddenly my phone rang. It was still in my room. I hurried over there and saw that it was Kavi. I continued to stare at the phone. I let it go to voicemail.
Manu! Manu! Wake up. I'm hungry. Get me some food. I sat on the bed and just stared at the phone. Several minutes went by and she called again. I ignored it and lay down on the bed and kept an eye on the door.
Kavi showed up a minute later, naked. Why didnt you answer the phone? she asked in an irritated voice. She looked gorgeous. My cock jerked. All that gym work was worth it.
It stopped by the time I got up, I lied.
As we walked to the kitchen I said, Why dont you freshen up and put on something while I warm up some food?
When she came back she was in the short light blue night slip, her nipples clearly outlined. My cock twitched again. She was so beautiful, sexy and mesmerizing. Her hair was now pulled back in a casual knot. Her naked thighs looked so toned and inviting as they tapered down from her hips. I imagined what it would be like to be between them again. My cock was already at half mast. I quickly turned away towards the sink but I knew she had already noticed. I could imagine how other men felt when they saw her wearing those fashionableclothes that Prem had helped her buy.
Arent you going to have any dinner? her voice broke into my thoughts.
I had something earlier. I didnt think youd wake up after.. my voice trailed off and I looked away. I just turned off the lights so you could sleep better
She didnt say anything as she started to eat. After a couple of mouthfuls she said. “Mmmm .nice. Youre getting better at his!
I pulled out the chair opposite her and sat down. I wanted to speak to you about us, about you. What just happened with Mangal? Mangal of all people! First Prem, then Gowrie and now Managal
Can it wait till morning? I have a splitting headache she replied sharply. I just want to eat something. Im so hungry,. Then added, This bindi is awesome.
Just like that she cut me off. No discussion. Heck, right after fucking blatantly with Mangal in front of me, she says the bindi is awesome??? I knew she was probably still under the effects of the ganja. I really wanted to try and convince her to come back to me but shed probably think I was just whining. It would just have to wait.
I had a call earlier from the office. I need to go in early tomorrow, prepare some stuff before a meeting with a client from Dubai, I lied.
Ok. I'll figure out something to do while youre gone. Probably go through my clothes. Theyre so old fashioned now, she replied.
My heart sank. She was going to buy more of those fashionable clothes. Was nothing sacred anymore? Even the teenage boys like Arun, the neighbors son, were lusting after now, never mind the guard and other maintenance workers. How could she want that?
I'll go to bed now, I said getting up. She didnt look up.
While in the bathroom I remembered that I had to fix a time tomorrow to meet Mangal. I sent him a text message to meet at a coffee shop near my office. We could go somewhere more private after that. I made sure I deleted my messages with him.
I lay down on my bed wondering whether she would join me. Prem wasnt there tonight. If he was with Gowrie, then he might stay the whole weekend like he had done for the past few weeks. But did I want to sleep with her after what she had done with Mangal? That feeling of disgust grew. I didnt want her with me. Wasnt that crazy? I had wanted her back desperately but tonight…no, I reflected sadly.
If she had hoped that I would accept her new lifestyle, she was sadly mistaken. Yes, I loved her but what she was doing to me, to us, would never work. Despite my lies, despite everything I had put up with to keep her, despite how much she twisted my words, I was not a cuckold, would never be one. I was becoming convinced that that was what she wanted me to be. I truly began to feel that I was losing her. Was there any point in talking any more?
I was startled by the door opening suddenly and Kavi walking in. She lay down beside me facing me. I turned away. Not tonight I thought. She reached out and touched my head and ruffled my hair.
Good night she said. I still didnt turn around and didnt reply.
I was quite sure that she didnt love me. Maybe she loved me some years ago, maybe she loved me last year. I realized that I never knew. How could she be so casual about fucking with yet another guy? For Gods sake, she was my wife! She just needed me to keep up appearances for the family, friends and neighbors. Was that why she agreed to an arranged marriage? My heart burned.
Prem had said that there was stuff I couldnt imagine my wife was capable of, that she wasnt an angel. No need to imagine now, I thought bitterly. Thats why her parents got her married off to me. Poor bastard. I fell in love with her, she didnt. Of course some tenderness was inevitable when two people stay together. All I had seen was her unreal beauty. My own feelings of inadequacy and insecurity had grown as I failed in bed and continued to see the men, old and young, devour her with their eyes.
So far I had made a lot of effort to convince her about my love for her, for her to come back to me. She had cleverly turned all that into a question of attachment, how much I was willing to do to keep her love. It was now clear what she wanted from me as a demonstration of my attachment. Ironically, Mangal was now a way forward for me. My love and desperation for her no longer blinded me, no longer imprisoned me. I began putting a plan together.
Like Reply
Mangal's Therapy

Neither of us slept well. We had both tossed and turned all night. I got up around 6 am and carefully crept out to the kitchen to prepare the coffee/tea and breakfast. As I was putting the food on the table, Kavi arrived. It was hard for me to make conversation. She too seemed to be preoccupied. We made small talk as she finished her tea.
Are you going to the gym today, Prems not here? I asked.
Yes, was her short answer and she turned to go to Prems room.
I tidied the kitchen while she dressed. When she came out, I looked at her aghast. She was wearing the skimpiest of pink sports bras, her back literally naked. Her breasts were bulging out for all to see. Her shimmery pink lycra yoga leggings were like a second skin, molded on to her, well below her navel, showing off her flat stomach. There was nothing left to the imagination. The material was so thin I could see the outline of her nipples and her pussy lips, the camel toe effect.
Kavi! I exclaimed in a strangled voice.That is so indecent for a married woman!
Youre just so old fashioned! You dont know what women are wearing these days. Dont you have eyes? Why dont you go to a gym and see for yourself. She replied angrily.
My eyes dont lie! Kavi, your new fashion is indecent. What do you think other people will see? Even teenage boys like Arun, the guards, the maintenance people ogle you, lust after you. All the men at the cinema were lusting after you. I shot back.
Youre sick! She screamed and went out, banging the door shut.
I sat there, fuming. No decent woman would wear such clothing. It was so slutty.
I hurried to the balcony and looked down, waiting for her to appear. I saw the guard come out wishing her good morning and giving her a good once over with his eyes. She just waved to him as she went by.
Half an hour later I was on my way to meet Mangal. I picked him up and took him to my office. We sat down in one of the smaller conference rooms.
Manu, he began. I want to apologize again for last night. I had no idea she was your wife. Im prepared to do anything I can to make up.
You werent to know I replied. I explained to the situation to him, pointing out why I thought that it was a plot by Kavi, why I thought it was my sexual inadequacy.
Please dont be embarrassed but to be honest, the real reason I want to talk to you is about last nights sex, how you are so good at it with such a small cock. You see mine is also about the same size.
Mangal, laughed, Im not a sex therapist but its very simple really. You need to maintain an erection and not come before she does. However, you do need to know how to keep her aroused. For this foreplay is important. You know, kissing, licking, touching, rubbing her nipples, rubbing her clit while youre fucking. Youve got to have her at the right position in order to effectively rub her clit. Last night we didnt do much foreplay because I think Bhabhi was already excited. She really called me on a pretext. She was already looking forward to having sex. And then she smoked the ganja. Ganja has the effect of making you more sensitive, more aware, making sex more enjoyable. So it was easy from there.
Sorry, Im not into drugs, I said.
Thats OK. Absolutely fine. Of course, you need to have stamina and staying power. For stamina, you dont have to have a body like me. You just need to be strong, work out in the gym. You can be slim and strong
So thats why Kavi was in the gym daily. She needed the strength to match Prem.
How about improving staying power? I asked.
There are various ways. You can try a delay spray, or for the longer term, while masturbating, restrain yourself as you approach climax for as many times as you can, strengthen your pelvic muscles. If you do your love making in the evening, as most people do, then masturbate sometime during the day, say any time up to midday. Then it will take longer for you to come in the evening. Lots of other ways. You can discuss that with a sex therapist. There is nothing strange about this. Its quite easy.
I think I have a problem of coming too quickly and not satisfying her. It has grown to be an enormous problem. I feel so inadequate, I responded.
Yes, a mental block will create all kinds of problems. With my average sized cock, I have no trouble satisfying women. Average sized cock is about 5 to 6 inches, average pussy is about 4.5 inches deep but they can stretch of course. Mine is about 4.5 to 5 inches. Go and check it out online.
I felt a surge of confidence. It seemed so simple. Why hadnt I researched or asked before? Everything was online. Even teenagers could figure it out. Was it the constant thought that other men were better than me? I should have seen a doctor when she had said why see a doctor for the obvious. Her looking at other men further undermined me. Dammit!! I realized that my weakness was to a large extent driven by my deep love for her and the constant worry that I was not satisfying her. Her subtle and not so subtle belittlement didnt help either. Of course, now I understood her frustration. She went from a confident, studly boyfriend to me. And what else didnt I know about her? Here I was listening to an ordinary guy, a sexually successful guy, giving his personal advice. It was all in my mind. Mangal was right.
How can I get rid of Prem? How can I convince her? I asked.
Well, you have to improve your performance and you need evidence. But I dont know if it is too late. Shell never be yours if you force her. Install video cameras everywhere. You need hard evidence. That can be used against her, to force her to do something. These are very small wireless HD cameras. Hard to find them once installed. All the video is stored securely in the cloud, in your private server and you can access it from anywhere. There is a place called The Spy Shop that sells and installs them. Lets go there now.
The Spy Shop was able to send out a technician within the hour. I needed to make sure that Kavi wasnt home. So I called Kavi.
Kavi, where are you? I asked.
Oh, in the local mall. I cant find much here. I'll have to go to the bigger mall she replied.
There is a special showing of Taj Express today at 4pm. Are you going to be free?I had no idea what she had planned for her day. She hardly says much these days, mostly going out with Prem. But since he wasnt there, I could take a chance and invite her out. May be even sex later. What a sad state I was in! Plotting and planning to take my own wife out!!
Thats great! I love those dancers. My friend Sunita saw them. She says the men are so strong and athletic. They have to throw the women up in the air and catch them. Yes, I thought drily. I understood her real fascination for Taj Express.
OK. I'll pick you up at the mall entrance in a couple of hours.
Lets hurry, I said to the technician. And we raced home. He was able to install and configure the system in a little over half an hour. I decided to have cameras in every room, including the bathrooms. Some rooms had three or four cameras to cover all angles. He then showed me how to access the server via WiFi or cellular to view the videos on my phone or laptop. I took him back to the store in record time.
Sometimes, Kavi said and did things that made me believe that she loved me. But recently, she was cold and distant, putting up all kinds of reasons not to come back to our room, to me. I was not sure about her love. The Mangal incident told me that she had taken things a step further from Prem, the boyfriend. This blatant sex just confirmed how daring she was, how confident she was, how manipulative. I remembered how she twisted everything I said, even the obvious, like we have to look after our guest, I cant move out just like that, my boyfriend has greater attachment to me. Total bullshit! My desperation to have her back obviously clouded my mind. Since my doubts about her love for me kept growing following the recent events, I felt it was only a question of time before she left me.
I had to take some precautions. I paid a visit to my bank. I opened new accounts in my name only and changed the direct deposit advice to the new accounts. Only a few thousand rupees remained in the old accounts, enough to cover rent and food for a couple of months, to the end of the seven months of Prem. But she had said he might extend his stay. Anyway, I was not going to take a chance. I then emailed my lawyer and a sex therapist for appointments on Monday. I also joined a gym near my office.<
I returned home, clicked on a porn website and had a quick shag. Then I started researching various natural treatments for sexual performance. Might as well make an effort whether or not Kavi stayed with me. There were other fish in the ocean. Life would go on. Most websites recommended a healthy diet, plenty of water, good daily exercise and good sleep. I did find that Pycnogenol (French Alpine Bark extract), D-Aspartic acid, L-Arginine combination improved erectile function, sperm production and improved fertility. I went out, picked them up at a local pharmacy and hid them in my car trunk. I would take them to my office to prevent Kavi or Prem finding out.
Like Reply
After Theater Events

I picked up Kavi at the mall. Her face was radiant, her hair looked as though shed been to the hairdresser. She looked beautiful. But she had no shopping bags. I breathed a sigh of relief.
You didnt buy anything?, I enquired.
No. I tried a few things but I couldnt decide. Of course, I knew that it was because Prem hadnt been there.
So what else did you do?
I got bored looking through my clothes. She began. Would have been more interesting if Prem had been there, no doubt.
Sorry, I couldnt be there, I ventured.
Dont be silly, you dont know anything about womens modern fashions. Anyway, I decided to go to the hairdressers and then the beautician parlor. I wanted to look good as were going to see Taj Express. At this, my stomach started to churn, the anxiety returned. She wanted to look good for other men, not for me? Or for Prem when he returned later? I was now worried about what she would wear. Hell! People dress up to go to events, I told myself.
At home we had the left overs from last night. I had a quick shower and changed into a semiformal beige pair of slacks, white shirt and a dark, light weight blazer. I looked in the bathroom mirror as I combed my hair. For an ordinary looking guy, I looked very dashing. It was the blazer and the cut of the slacks, I thought.
I went and sat on the sofa and switched on the TV while I waited for Kavi. When she finally appeared from Prems room, I whistled involuntarily. Kavis face lit up. It was a picture of outstanding beauty. She wore a black sari with red splashes, it looked so modern and sophisticated against her fair skin I thought. Her red blouse had sleeves for a change and the back seemed to have more coverage than the normal almost backless blouses. The sari was just at navel level. Her hair hung loose, framing her lovely face. I realized that she had taken care to be modest. I was genuinely pleased. And she looked so elegant.
Superb, Kavi. Absolutely beautiful!! I said as I got up. At least the other men would admire her beauty and style first rather than be struck by lust, I thought.
Youre looking great, too!
She suddenly took me in her arms and hugged me. I was totally taken by surprise, I was rooted to the spot. But I reveled at the feel of her hair on my face and breathed in the fresh clean scent of her shampoo. She pulled away and for a moment she looked at my eyes, then softly kissed my lips. You look so handsome!
She had been distant for the last few days and now this. There was no doubting the tenderness in that look, in that kiss. And what struck me was that it was unlike anything I had seen between her and Prem.
I kissed her back just as softly. We were unexpectedly lost in the beauty of the moment. I wished it could go on forever but I knew that it was but a drop in the desert of my misery.
I pulled back and said Lets go or else well be late;.
We remained silent during our drive to the theater. I deliberately focused on the traffic, forcing myself not to put too much into what had happened. I had learnt not to expect much.
When we walked into the theater, she stayed close to me, clinging on to my arm, our bodies gently rubbing each other. There was no mistaking who her man was, who she was with. The last time wed been out, she had clung on to Prem like that. Decent married Indian ladies dont show such public displays of affection. So best not to read too much into it I thought. Enjoy it for now.
Throughout the hour and a half show, we chatted animatedly, leaning into each other, enjoying the show. Clearly the bare chested male dancers were her favorite. They looked slim, wiry, yet well muscled with six pack abs. I was envious of course. Kavi would deliberately place her hand on my chest, squeezing me, as she leaned over to say something to me. The women managed to look pretty and elegant without showing too much. I could see the envy in her face as I clapped enthusiastically for them. On a few occasions she held my hand and squeezed it during the dances.
On the way back, I remarked “We havent enjoyed ourselves like that for such a long time!
Yes. It was wonderful, she replied. Why dont you take me to more shows like that?
Id love to but you know how it is with work. Being a senior manager, I have to show dedication. Once we get this Dubai client, I am going to talk to the CEO about more family time. So many of us work long hours and weekends, fearing for our jobs, that it causes a lot of family problems. You know what I mean
Do you mean that? You know how important it is for you to keep your job. Dont tick off your boss, she said.
Well see in the next week or so. I left it at that.
On one hand she says I dont take her out much and on the other, she wants me to be careful about my job. The taking her out part had to do with showing me how much better Prem was compared to me. No point pushing it now.
As soon as we got in, I hurried into my room to change into the panties and the yellow womens night slip. Had to keep up appearances. Kavi would take a while changing. Then I started preparing dinner in the kitchen. As I scurried about cooking, I suddenly noticed Kavi at the entrance to the kitchen watching me. She was in a plain red nighty.
Dinner ready in about five minutes, I muttered. When I started to put the plates on the table, she reached out and stopped me.
I'll take care of it, she said. Strange. Of late, I thought I was the slave.
As usual, I remained silent during dinner. I spoke only when spoken to.
Is there nothing you can say to me? she began.And why are you wearing that nighty?
Um.did you want me to wear the pink one instead? I asked cautiously, not knowing where this was leading to.
No. Wear your normal pyjamas.
But you know I have a cross dressing fetish. I replied.
Why are you being so irritating?; she snapped.
Alright. Anything you say jaan. But what about Prem? I mumbled.
Hell be back tomorrow evening now. she said. That was good to know. From what she had said on Friday, I had been expecting him to return that evening.
I got up to change. The sudden change was odd. In our last discussion on cross dressing, I had deliberately lied about my cross dressing fetish, trying to accept anything she said in my attempts to win her back. Obviously, it had something to do with Prem, probably to do with him not being there.
When I began clearing the table and washing the dishes, she began helping me.
Why dont you go and watch TV. I'll take care of everything here. I said.
Manu! I ate too, you know! She reprimanded.
I was suspicious. A decided change in attitude, I thought. With Prem around she had been aloof, bossy, dismissive, hurtful, they way one dealt with a slave. Slaves had no feelings obviously.
Later, we went to the sitting room to watch TV. Kavi settled into one end of the sofa while I sat on the floor as was expected of me now. She kept glancing at me every so often. Finally, she said, Manu, why dont you sit on the sofa, its more comfortable?
Thanks, Kavi. Ive got used to sitting here. I like it here. Its my place. I lied.
If Prem had been there, I was 100% certain she would never have asked me to sit on the sofa. I had to continue to raise objections otherwise it would imply I was not really into these fetishes and had not accepted subservience.
Manu! Youre my husband! Come and sit with me! she said sharply. I remained on the floor.
Kavi, when Prem comes tomorrow, I have to continue like this otherwise hell beat me and you wont do anything. He'll beat me when youre not here, as he usually does, and you wont believe me if I told you. If I change now, tomorrow it'll be used against me. I replied sadly.
She remained silent for several minutes, looking at the TV.
Last night, you wanted to talk to me. What did you want to say? she finally asked.
Yes, I did want to but I dont think it matters anymore. I replied.
Tell me anyway, she demanded.<
I took a deep breath.
Kavi, I love you deeply. Ive loved you ever since I met you. I want you back. I'll do anything you want. I'll happily drink poison to get you back. Stop this charade. I began crying.
She didnt respond. So I got up and went to our bedroom. I lay down and continued to cry.
I heard her come into the room. As she lay down I turned away from her.
But she crawled over me to face me. She looked at my teary eyes and kissed them. She hugged me, trying to comfort me. She was lying on top of me. She gently caressed my face and brought her lips to mine. I lay there helplessly as she kissed my lips, gently sliding them from side to side. A deep well of emotions surged through me and I began to kiss her back. I clasped my arms around her back and held her to me. Suddenly I felt her tongue probing my mouth. It felt so sensuous, I let out a moan and pushed my tongue into her mouth. And while our tongues thrashed about, my cock surged but was trapped under her crotch. I could feel her heat on my cock as she began to rub herself on me.
She pushed herself up, threw off her nighty and started to pull my pyjama pants down. Soon we were lying naked, she stroking my cock while I mauled her breasts. We were both moaning and breathing hard. She began sucking my cock, driving me wild. In normal times, I would have already come in her mouth. After a few minutes, she turned to look at me questioningly. I swiftly went down on her and latched on her clit. I sucked on it for a moment and then began licking. Her pussy was leaking profusely. I couldnt understand how I could have aroused her so much but I wasnt asking questions. I started to lick her slowly and deliberately from the bottom of her pussy to her clit and back again. Soon she started thrusting her hips to meet my licks. She cried out sharply, gripping my hair fiercely as I brought her to a climax. Of course I knew how to bring her to a climax. This was pretty much the only way I could satisfy her.
But not tonight. I was going to follow Mangals advice.
While she was still in the throes of her climax I plunged my raging cock into her pussy. I began to thrust slowly, making sure that I ground down on her clit each time. Her moans turned to deep guttural sounds. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me, her hands clawed at my chest. TheTaj Express dancers playing their part, no doubt. I winced at the pain but continued ploughing into her. As she groaned and moaned away, I started to increase my pace as I could feel myself approaching a point of no return. Before I could get there, Kavi simply exploded. I had never heard her cry out so loudly in any of her climaxes, not even with Prem. I was sure that the neighbors heard her. Her arms were around me in a vice like grip. I could feel her nails dig into my back as she clenched her hands tightly. Her legs around my bottom, squeezed me for all she was worth. I could barely move. But I could feel her pussy muscles pulsating and squeezing me hard and I lost the fight.I came with a long deep cry. I couldnt believe the intense pleasure of coming together.
As we recovered our breath, Kavi asked, What the hell just happened? This has never happened before. Whats come over you?
I simply said, I love you, Kavi and went to the bathroom to clean up. If she had been disappointed with my performance before, this had to have been the knockout punch. When I got back she had a tired, dreamy look on her face. I lay down with her, spooning her and we drifted off to sleep.
Like Reply
The Lawyer, the Trainer and the Therapist

In the morning, we woke up late as it was a Sunday. Kavi gave me a hug and a kiss and we showered together. Both our spirits were up and we chatted while we drank our tea and coffee in front of the morning news on TV. We had a leisurely breakfast then went to the nearby park to have a walk. A little later we went to an art exhibition. It was something to do together. We went browsing through all the pictures. Lunch was in the art gallery restaurant. Later, we returned home for a nap.
When Kavi woke up, she started to prepare dinner as Prem was due back. “Go and get some non-veg from the restaurant”, she said. Her tone returning to her old stiffness. With a heavy heart I knew that our short time in paradise was over.
“What do you want me to get” I asked.
“Anything you want. The usual. You know what he likes” she replied brusquely.
I came back with a lamb dish and naan. The food was ready.
“Make sure you wear your normal nighty” she said.
I nodded dumbly and went into our room.
Prem showed up around 8pm. As I opened the door he said, “Did you miss me, Pussy Boy?”
“Yes, I did” I replied, closing the door. He pushed me out of the way and reached for Kavi. They spent a long time kissing.
During dinner I learnt that he would be with Gowrie the following Friday and that they would both return on Saturday evening. And Gowrie would stay the whole week with them.
Later I heard them having sex but I wasn’t interested any more. I stayed in my room and cried. The weekend had turned out to be unbelievable. It was so hard to go back to the old routine. But I knew I had to play the game.
Monday morning I stopped at my lawyer’s. I explained the situation and my concerns. He drew up some papers to prevent Kavi or Prem making any claim on my estate. I didn’t want Prem declaring himself as a common law husband or some such relationship to Kavi. I would leave everything to my brother in Delhi. However, in case of a divorce, unless it was mutual divorce, I would have to pay support to Kavi.
In the office, I took my medicines and started the day a little late. I explained my strategy for the Dubai client to our senior management and got their blessings. The presentation was in two weeks time. There were still a lot of details to sift through.
During lunch, I went to my gym, the Mumbai Muscle Clinic. I met Mangal and we started my training. He told me that he had cancelled his membership at the Fitness Freak gym. He didn’t want to run into Kavi and Prem again. I thanked him for his help.
The training was hard going. Mangal had brought in another stuntman friend that specialized in Kung Fu. He reasoned that since I was never going to be big and strong, he wanted me to be able to apply my strength in a precise way. The strength training and Kung Fu went hand in hand.
I arrived a little early for my 3pm appointment with Dr. Vanita Raja, the sex therapist. While I waited I glanced at her credentials. She had qualified in the US., spent about 10 years in the San Francisco area before settling in Mumbai. She was a psychiatrist and a sex therapist. She also consulted at a couple of our local hospital.
Dr. Vanita was very professional as she heard my story and what Kavi and Prem had put me through.
“Well let’s start with your personality. You’re an introvert and prefer others to take the lead. Hence, your issues in finding a girlfriend. You lacked confidence and feared rejection. That is perfectly normal. Your sexual problems are also not a major problem. I would agree with your friend Mangal’s advice. Having a large or small penis need not be an issue. But it gets to be a problem when you fear rejection, when you develop a mental hang up, when you know that other men are bigger, when your wife or partner denigrates you for your lack of performance and size, when your partner keeps looking at other men”.
“So it needs support from both of you, you both need to work at your individual road blocks, you need to gain each other’s confidence, you need to talk. It takes time, commitment and follow up with your therapist. Unfortunately, you didn’t address the issues with a professional in your early days. Hence, your current problems.”
“As for your masturbation over the picture of Kavi and Prem, it was unfortunate that you were seen. Many men have sexual fantasies about their wives with other men. As long as it remains a fantasy, it is fine. It doesn’t mean that you’re a pervert or cuckold. Prem obviously is using this against you. As he is a bully and much larger than you, you were obviously intimidated. If you had told your wife, she would have assumed that you actually wanted Prem to be with your wife. Thereby, achieving her goal of getting you to voluntarily admit that you enjoyed seeing them together sexually. It would have eliminated her long term sexual frustration, allowing her to obtain sexual satisfaction with her ex-boyfriend with your consent”.
“An ex-boyfriend is a convenient fall back for women because they probably had a satisfactory sexual history. In this case, my guess is that your wife and Prem, were promiscuous and had no qualms about continuing their sexual relationship despite her being married to you. Similarly, Gowrie must also have promiscuous tendencies in that she accepts the continuing Prem/Kavi relationship even though she is engaged to Prem. Your concern that Kavi might have had sex with partners other than Prem are probably valid. Unfortunately, that is borne out by her recent tryst with Mangal”.
“Regarding the cross dressing, you just did that out of desperation and bullying by Prem. Kavi is just playing with your insecurities. It does appear to me that her ultimate goal is to have you accept her continued promiscuity, with whoever she chooses. I agree that she brought in Prem based on old alliances and to help her intimidate you”.
“Whether, Kavi is really in love with you or not is not the problem entirely. When she married you, it was not because she loved you. Her parents obviously knew about her promiscuity and relationship with an unsuitable boy. An arranged marriage was the answer. But Kavi could have had affairs anytime in the four years you’ve been married. If you feel sure that she hadn’t then during that time she obviously had respect for the institution of marriage. She may not love you but she has an attachment towards you, respect for your many other qualities and abilities such as working to provide for her and simple companionship. That is why she hasn’t left you. Sometimes, it takes a special event for someone to realize that they actually love you. ”.
“Women tend to seek stability in life, we all do. We just need to be with someone that we can grow to respect and ultimately love. She may be in the respect phase but her sexual frustrations have built up. I think that coming back to Mumbai and having the possibility of meeting her old friends physically, made her come up with this plan. Some men do not mind their wives being with other men but you are definitely not in that category”.
“If you let this continue, there will be serious complications for you. It is obvious to me that your efforts to, as you say, win back your wife based on your undying love for her is precisely the weapon that is being used against you. You need to decide on some action now. You clearly don’t want your wife with other men. If you had the physical and mental strength you would not be bullied by Prem and your wife would realize that you cannot be intimidated. You need to talk. However, for her to stop, you would have to address the cause, satisfy her sexual frustration. So Mangal’s prescription makes sense. Find ways to make your point from a position of power so that they cannot fight back. A frustrated wife can only cause problem for both. Ultimately, a divorce may be necessary for her to find her sexual nirvana.
I thanked Dr Vanita profusely and went back to work. In my office I turned on my laptop and connected to my video server to check that it was working. I was able to see in high definition everything that went on since the installation. I replayed my night with Kavi and I checked Sunday night in Prem’s room. Kavi looked and sounded a bit low key, she didn’t seem interested. But once Prem had fingered her and licked her, she was aroused. Which woman wouldn’t I guess? It was a fairly short session I thought. Most nights I had been outside their room for at least half an hour or more, especially when Gowrie had been there.
Like Reply
John, Manu is my Cousin

I went through the motions the whole week, waiting for Friday. I came home a little late on Friday, having had a late conference call with the Dubai client. It was almost 7pm when I opened the door with my key. Kavi was nowhere to be seen. I checked all the rooms. She probably had gone out. I wondered if she had been dropped off somewhere by Prem in the morning like the last time. With me doing a lot of the daily housework and cooking, she had a lot of free time now.
I played it safe and put on the pink nighty and started preparing the dinner. I wondered whether I should call her. Perhaps not, in case she accused me of trying to restrict her freedom. Dinner was ready by 8pm but there was still no sign of Kavi. Disappointed, I sat and watched TV. At about 9pm I finally sat down at the dining table and began to have my dinner. I hadnt taken one bite when I heard a key turning in the door. It was Kavi.hand in hand with a young guy, probably about 25, light build and a light complexion. Instantly, my heart sank. I knew it was not good. She was wearing the black, shimmery, skin tight pants and the small crop top.
Kavi turned to me and said with a smile, Hi Manu, this is John. John, Manu is my cousin. I just felt sick when she said that. I knew what that meant. Hi John, I croaked. With a smile he shook my hand, looking at my nighty. Wow! he said raising his eye brows. My embarrassment was drowned out by Kavis introduction of me as her cousin. I could not believe it.
John is my hairdresser. I met him in the mall and he offered to drop me home. She still had that smile on her face. Could you get him a drink?
What a likely story, I thought.
Coffee, tea, dinner?I asked
No, wheres the whiskey? Kavi asked, with a smile.
There is no whiskey. You and Prem finished it on Thursday&.
Oh. Then lets have some tea then.Again with a smile.
Thats great. I'll have tea. Said John with a smile.
Have a seat, John. I'll help Manu with the tea she said walking slowly towards the kitchen.
I was at the sink getting water when Kavi passed by close to me towards the fridge. I caught a whiff of smoke but it was not ordinary cigarette smoke. It was familiar and I tried to place it. It was the ganja. She had been smoking ganja. They both had been smoking ganja. That was why they had that satisfied smile on their faces.
With the tea on the cooker, Kavi went into Prems room saying she was going to change. I sat down on the sofa and looked at the wall clock.
Oh shit! I exclaimed. Are you parked downstairs?I asked John with an exaggerated look of concern on my face.
Yes&, he replied sounding a little worried but still with that smile.
They lock the gates at 9.30pm. You wont be able to get you car out. Youd better leave now otherwise there will be all kind of hassles
I walked up to him and grabbed his arm, pushing him towards the door.
I'll tell Kavi you had to leave. Thanks for giving her a lift. With that I pushed him out and locked the door.
I went into the kitchen and heated up some food for Kavi. When she came out she was in her black mini skirt and red blouse. Surprise, surprise I thought. What a slut she had become.
I explained to her that John had to leave suddenly and pushed her towards the dining table. I let her eat while I sat in front of the TV. I was angry beyond belief. I never thought I would be glad to see Prem but at that moment I preferred him to all these random guys she was picking up. I decided then that I would put a stop to this. Kavi could go and be a slut elsewhere, not in my house, not in my life.
I went to my room and lay down. Soon Kavi came in. I got up and said, Kavi, I dont want you to sleep here. Go to Prems room.
She looked puzzled and I repeated,Please go and sleep in Prems room
You dont want me?she asked.
No. I watched her as she stared at me for a long while. She turned and went out.
Like Reply
Saturday Morning at the Gym

In the morning, Kavi had already left for the gym. As I sat there, I felt sorry for last night. What were my options? She had been smoking ganja. She had brought along a guy for sex. I had squashed that but should I have sent her out? My conscience bugged me. She was my wife, I loved her. I decided to go and see her at the gym, talk over coffee, go for a walk. I called her number but there was no response. Obviously her ringer was off in the gym. So I sent a text asking her to wait for me rather than coming home. I hurriedly showered, only 15 minutes before her one hour session ended.

Fitness Freak was situated off the main road, set back about 300 yards from the road. The car park was deserted as I drove in. I parked the car and hurried towards the gym reception at the right side of the building. There was no one in sight as I looked around the reception area. There was some kind of turnstile arrangement through which members could swipe their card to gain access. I pressed the buzzer on the desk and waited. I waited for a few minutes, ringing the buzzer every so often but no one came. I supposed that so early on a Saturday morning, someone had just opened the front door and left it to the members to use their cards to get in.
So I climbed over the turnstile and headed towards the main entrance to the gym. I then noticed the coffee shop on the left side. Its entrance was a little hidden by some tall plants. The side walls were of glass but there was some kind of engravings that made it difficult to see through. I thought I saw a pinkish blob but I wasnt sure whether it was a person.
As I reached the gym doors they opened and two guys walked out.
I said Good morning to them in passing, just noting that they were in sleeveless gym shirts and one of them had a pony tail. I wandered into the gym looking around for Kavi. The place seemed empty. Too early on a Saturday. I thought that perhaps she might have been the pink blob in the coffee shop. After all she did have that obscene pink gym outfit.
As I got closer to the coffee shop I was able to get a clear view inside. What I saw made me stop in my tracks and I quickly moved to the side behind the plants by the entrance. Kavi was sitting at a table, facing the entrance, in her signature tight pink outfit. The two guys were sitting on either side and they all had coffee cups in front of them. She seemed to be familiar with them. I began to feel queasy. I noticed that she had her phone on the table. She must have checked her messages and seen my message by now. But what was she doing with these two guys if she knew I was coming. At that early hour, they had to be the only ones in the gym. So I guessed they knew each other. I felt hesitant at having to meet these gym going friends of hers. I knew it was my inferiority complex working away. Normally, with Prem around, she would return home but on her own, I supposed that she didnt have to return home. She could do whatever she wanted. I decided to wait and watch.
I couldnt quite hear what they were talking about but they were laughing about something and the guys would turn to look at her breasts. Could they be talking about her outfit and her nipples sticking out? My blood boiled. Kavi kept glancing up towards the entrance. No doubt expecting me to turn up. As I watched, the guy with the pony tail took out a cigarette and started smoking. Kavi turned to him and spoke to him, pointing at the cigarette. I took a closer look at the two guys. The pony tailed guy was older with slightly graying hair. The other was younger, about 30 I guessed. In their cut off gym shirts neither of them looked athletic or muscular for a change. The pony tailed guy handed cigarettes to Kavi and the younger guy. When did Kavi start smoking, I thought. But I remembered that she had recently started smoking ganja, that she was the one that wanted to try something different like ganja. As Prem had said, I didnt know what she was capable of.
As I watched them smoke, I realized that it was ganja, not cigarettes. Cigarettes were white not brownish. What was wrong with Kavi? This ganja habit could be dangerous. Was she already hooked on it? Their conversation was now broken by fits of giggling by Kavi. The guys seemed to be less affected but were smiling. They started to get up so I quickly went into the nearby gents toilet, keeping the door slightly ajar. I was dreading what was going to happen next. From my short experience with Kavi and ganja, I knew it would lead to sex. I had foiled her efforts last night with John, but with two guys? How could she? I felt so disgusted and shook with rage. I decided to start video recording. They came out, a slight shuffle to their walk, and went outside. They went to the left side of the building and disappeared from sight. I followed and saw them going to the back of the building and disappearing through a door. When I got there, I looked through the window carefully and got a shock.
Kavi was kissing the pony tail guy while the younger guy was massaging her ass and rubbing his hands over her bare back. I thought, what an utter slut as my anger turned white hot. It looked like a storeroom, strewn with various exercise equipment. I kept the video running.
I heard the pony tail guy speak, Raju, get those yoga mats over there and put them near that equipment rack
How many do you want Vasant? asked Raju.
Oh, bring a few, the floor is cold. Can you also bring those skipping ropes? He had pulled up Kavis skimpy top and I could hear her moaning as he fondled her breasts.
I was wondering what they were going to do with the skipping ropes.
Raju spread out the yoga mats and Vasant helped her lie down. Raju knelt down take off her tight pink pants. Vasant, meanwhile, had grabbed her right hand and was starting to tie it to the equipment rack.
Hey! What are you doing? Let go of my hand! shouted Kavi struggling to free her hand. Vasant pinned her left arm with his foot while he tried to finish tying her left hand. Kavi was now screaming in pain, trying to pull her left arm out from under Vasants foot.
If Kavi had planned on some sex for breakfast, this was going wrong, it was going badly wrong, very badly wrong. I had to do something.
With two gym going guys, I doubted my chances against them. My only hope was to get help and then distract them. I ran back to the reception but it was still empty.
Anyone here? I shouted. I jumped over the turnstile and ran into the exercise area. There was still no one else there. I realized that the minutes were ticking by. So I ran back outside and dialed the security officer emergency number. My pulse was racing as I waited for the operator. Finally, I got through and told them that my wife was being banged by two men at the back of the Fitness Freak gym.
I returned to the rear storeroom. I heard Kavis shouts. When I opened the door the scene was horrific. Vasant was hitting her face trying to subdue her. Kavi had one hand tied to the equipment rack and was struggling to get loose, kicking Raju as he tried to remove her pants. I opened the door with a rush, shouting to distract them. I jumped on Vasant, flooring him but Raju leapt up and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me away. He twisted my hand behind my back and forced me away.
Manu, Manu, Manu, Manu screamed Kavi.
Vasant got up, walked towards me and punched my face. I was senseless for a moment.
I watched as Vasant grabbed Kavis legs and tried to pull off her pants. But they wouldnt come off easily. They were skin tight and with Kavi struggling, try as he might Vasant couldn't get them off., Vasant finally managed to pull the pants down to her knees and he ripped away her expensive flimsy thong, bought by Prem, no doubt. With all the struggling going on it was difficult for Vasant to do much. He vainly tried to insert his fingers in her pussy as Kavi hit out with her free hand. So Vasant decided to tie her other hand as well. Again, Kavi struggled hard, making it difficult for Vasant to tie her hand. Then he pulled his pants down, spat on his hand and started to stroke his cock to a full erection. It was an average sized cock, a little bigger than mine. Probably 5 to 6 inches. He knelt down and pinned Kavis legs while he tried to insert himself.
Through the corner of my eye I saw Rajus focus was on Vasants cock still trying to penetrate Kavi. With an enormous push I shoved Raju to the ground and leapt on Vasant, putting my arm around his neck and pulling upwards, choking him.
Leave her, you bastard I shouted.
Through terror stricken teary eyes, Kavi looked at me and kept shouting Manu, Manu, Manu
I realized she was trying to warn me. I twisted around looking for Raju just as he kicked my head. I dropped on top of Vasant in a daze. Raju struggled to drag me off and then held me down with one foot on my forehead and the other lifted, ready to kick me.
Vasant got up slowly, went forward and slapped Kavi hard.
Shut up, bitch! he said. She stopped shouting, clearly dazed.
Leave her alone, I shouted.
Vasant got up and walked over towards me and punched my stomach. I shouted in pain.
Look at her. The slut, parading herself every day, everything hanging out. Dressed worse than a prostitute. She asked for this. Can you believe it? She asked us to fuck her. Together. We'll show her a good time. Bitch!
And who the fuck are you? Why dont you mind your own business?
If I could keep them talking, maybe the security officer would show up. So I said, Im her husband
What are you going to do, hubster?And he laughed. Ive always imagined fucking a wife in front of her husband. Watch now
Wait! I shouted desperately. The security officer are on their way
security officer?he snorted. Well be gone before they get here Vasant replied with a derisive laugh.
They tied me up with more skipping ropes. I watched with horror as Vasant kept trying to penetrate Kavi. She was doing her best to keep her legs closed and made it difficult for him. But Vasant put his knee in between her legs and applied his weight on her, making her open her legs finally. Raju had taken his cock out and was trying to stuff it into her mouth.
I began shouting as loud as I could, Help! bang! Help!
Shut up! Shut up! shouted Vasant. He stood up, his cock flailing about walked towards me. He kicked my head and I saw a flash. He followed with a second one and I blacked out.
When I came to, a security officermen was pouring water over my face. I looked for Kavi. She was sobbing and babbling hysterically. She was covered by a blanket and was hugging a security officerwoman. There was no sign of Vasant and Raju. Perhaps they had fled. I had no idea how long I had been out. The security officerman tried to raise me but I let out a huge groan. Kavi turned to look at me. We just stared at each other for moments, casualties of a battle that we had started ourselves.
As we were taken to the waiting ambulances, I could see a few inquisitive gym goers gathered around the entrance. I motioned Kavi to cover her face and covered mine too. At the hospital Emergency Room, we were placed in adjacent cubicles. As they started their procedures on me, I asked about Kavis condition. I was told that she had been banged, had some bodily injuries and was severely traumatized. She was under sedation. The security officer had caught the two guys in the act.
My worst nightmare!! I lay there crying? I blamed myself. If I had done more, earlier, to sort out myself, this would never have happened. I was the cause of her sexual dissatisfaction. Desperation had forced her to go back to her old promiscuous ways. There were no words to describe my utter misery and pain, the pain I felt for putting my dear wife through all this. If only I had dealt with my issues earlier. If only we hadnt just assumed that nothing could have been done.
Because of my head injuries, the doctor asked for a CAT scan. I was sedated and was to be kept in the hospital overnight for observation. I woke up late in the afternoon and enquired about Kavi. She was still under sedation. My CAT scan didn't reveal anything serious. Two visitors were waiting to see us. I knew it was Prem and Gowrie. I asked the nurse not to let them in, to say that we were still sedated and to return in the morning.
When I was released the next morning, I went round to see Kavi. She was awake but had a vacant look on her face. Probably the medication. I held her hand and rubbed it. She looked towards me.
Kavi?I said gently.
Manu she replied.
I love you, I said. Im so sorry. I tried to stop them... I sat there holding her hand, looking at her as we both cried. She gripped my hand tightly, tears rolling down her battered face.
I know you've always loved me, Manu. I love you too. Im sorry, Manu, Im so sorry. I never, ever thought it would turn out like this. I dont know what is happening to me
You never thought it would turn out like this? How could she think that, I thought bitterly. Dressing like a slut, it was inevitable that someone was going to make a grab for what she was flouting.
The nurse walked in and asked me to leave so that she could sedate Kavi.
What treatment will she undergo? I asked the nurse.
We've taken care of the physical injuries and she'll be alright in a couple of weeks or so. No sex for a few weeks. However, for the trauma, we will have our consultant see her, Dr. Vanita Raja. She will probably suffer from what we call Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD. Sometimes, it might be minimal but we'll let the doctor look into it.
I heaved a sigh of relief at hearing it was going to be Dr. Vanita. I stopped to send her a text message asking her to call me as soon as she could regarding Kavi.
Outside, in the waiting area were Prem and Gowrie, huddled together. Prem was trying to console her. Gowrie rushed forward and hugged me. She looked distraught.
Im so sorry, Manu. Im so sorry, she said and broke down..
Yeah. So sorry, Manu Added Prem stiffly. He had an angry look about him.
Like Reply
The Mouse that Roared

At home, Gowrie made some lunch and we ate in silence. Over tea, Prem said that theyd heard about the incident on TV. Kavis picture had been shown, probably her gym application picture, but no name was mentioned. They had rushed to the hospital but were not allowed to visit.
What happened, Manu? How did you get there? You dont go to the gym with Kavi normally. If you hadnt been there, it could have been worse.
I remained silent for a moment.
“We had a disagreement last night. When I woke up, Kavi had already left for the gym. I felt sorry and wanted to talk to her. I decided to go to the gym and talk over coffee, patch things up and go for a walk. So I called her but she didnt pick up. I sent her a text. When I got to the gym, I found these guys abusing her. I fought with them but they overpowered me and kicked me unconscious
Gowrie sympathized with me but Prem was looking angry.
Later, we retired for a nap.
I woke up to hear the door opening. It was Prem. He was clearly agitated. I got up to go to the bathroom. He stopped me and held me by my arm.
It was your fault wasnt it? You little bitch! he hissed into my face.
She wouldnt have gone to the gym without me. You pissed her off, didnt you? She was angry, wasnt she? She left so she could avoid you. You bastard!
That was true I thought. Even the previous Saturday, after the Mangal incident, she had been angry.
Then he slapped me hard and then continued slapping me. He was taking his frustrations out on me. I knew that if he had been there none of this would have happened. If he had been at the gym, those guys wouldnt have bothered her. If they had, then he would have taken care of those guys. I knew that he knew too.
I was now numb. After yesterdays head kicking and todays slapping, I was in a daze as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was aware that my nose was bleeding. He was breathing hard. I could see he was really angry and I felt afraid.
You went to the gym to check up on her, didn't you? You were creeping around, weren't you? As another round of slapping began. I fell to the floor.
And you couldnt stop them, could you? You piece of shit!! And he kicked me in the stomach. I screamed in agony.
Gowrie came rushing in.
Whats going on, she shouted.
Leave the loser said Prem and he began pushing her out.
Hes hurt. He needs help; Gowrie cried.
No. Leave him. He’s just a loser.
I lay there for several minutes until the pain started to subside. A great anger enveloped me. My rage was so intense that I lost all rationality. I was going to get even with him, with them. I had to end my nightmare.
I picked myself up slowly and went to the cupboard. I opened the small draw we kept our valuables in and took out all the papers and my passport. I walked into the sitting room. I could hear raised voices from Prem’s room. Clearly, Gowrie wasn’t happy with Prem. I picked up my car keys and left.
I drove back to the hospital to have myself examined again. After they cleared me I went to see Kavi. They let me in as I was her husband. She was asleep. I sat there and just looked at her. My tears flowed freely, memories drowned out all other thoughts.
I remembered our first meeting, how we liked each other immediately. Our honeymoon, her sexual frustrations, our life in the U.S., stupid fights over what to cook for dinner, visits with her parents and mine, the simple pleasures like eating ice cream as we promenaded along Marine Drive, the kiss before we left for Taj Express, how we enjoyed the show and the glorious night that followed.
I looked at the time. I had been sitting there for over half an hour. I wiped away my tears and walked up to the bed. I leaned across and held her and caressed her face. Could I ever give her up? I had suffered so much for her. I had made her suffer so much too. I kissed her eyes and forehead and lingered on her lips. Never! From the first time I saw her. I'll always be yours, Kavi I whispered. Forgive me. I left.
I drove over to the security officer station and filed a charge against Prem, showing them the video evidence from my server. They sent some security officermen to arrest him. But I knew that he would be out on bail soon and would come after me. I would be ready for him. I left and drove towards my office, stopping at the mall to pick up some toiletries and bought some clothes for work. I checked in to a hotel near my office.
Gowrie called me several time but I didnt pick up. Prem had been arrested and was being held at the security officer station. She was begging me to withdraw the charges. I sent a text to my lawyer for an urgent appointment on Monday.
I went out to find a restaurant for dinner.
Like Reply
Love Actually?

That night, as I sat in my small hotel room, I took stock of my situation. What had happened to Kavi hurt me terribly. Regardless of her behavior towards me, she was still my wife, still the one I loved.
Was I responsible for her going to the gym on Saturday? Yes, I had foiled her plans with John and had refused to let her sleep with me. Did that anger her? Did she really feel any anger, she had already been pumped up on the ganja? Was she angry enough to want to avoid me in the morning? And hadnt she gone to the gym by herself the previous Saturday, the Taj Express day?
I was glad to have been able to deal with Prem. He thoroughly deserved it. His actions were the catalyst that drove me to take my own actions. Gowrie, on the other hand, didnt deserve this. She was collateral damage, as they say in the U.S. military. She had not been mean to me at all but neither had she done anything to help me. Well, I suppose by getting him to spend weekends with her, did help me.
Last week my plan had been to wait it out till the seven months were over, till Prem left and then to re-evaluate everything. By then Kavi would have had three options.
A) Decide whether her plan had worked and I had been tamed or
B) Extend Prem’s visit so that he could keep me in my place if still needed or
C) Leave me to be free to do as she pleased.
At least I would be ready from a financial stand point if she decided to leave me. Why should I continue to support her if she wanted to leave me or continue with Prem? I would have to work hard to convince her that Prem wasnt needed any more.
The question of whether she loved me or not despite all that I was being put through still hung in the air. My desperation to have her stay had not lessened. My heart ached for her and I prayed that she wouldnt leave.
The previous weekend had been absolutely magic. I knew that we had both felt the genuine tenderness and warmth of our love, of wanting to be together. Of that there was no mistake. Come what may, nothing would compare with that magic and my optimism had soared. I was prepared to put up with any crap from Prem.
It had certainly impacted her mood and behavior through the rest of the week. That Sunday night when Prem had returned, things had been a bit slow between them. Her behavior towards me had gone back to the old routine but I sensed that it was put on. Put on for Prem. I felt that there was a sadness in her as she changed her behavior towards me. A sadness that Prem was back. Did that mood continue through the week? I decided to review the videos of that week.
Monday night in Prems room was similar to Sundays. Kavi spent a long time getting ready for bed. When she finally came out from the bathroom, Prem, who had been stroking his cock while he waited, rose up quickly from the bed, gave her a hug and began kissing her. It didnt appear that she was responding enthusiastically. Breaking off, Kavi lay down on the bed.
She was a sight to see. My cock twitched. Her freshly brushed hair flung over the pillows, breasts jutting up like small mountains with her nipples at the peak. The camera angles highlighted her curves beautifully. When Prem approached her, she caught his cock and began stroking it.
Take it easy, baby hed said. You look so hot, I could come right now
With that he had gone down on her. He had spread her legs and forced her to raise her knees so that he could lick her properly. She had started to moan but within a minute she was pulling him up. She sucked his cock and licked it for a bit. Prem was clearly ready to come and was desperately trying to pull out. Then she said I want to ride you
She'd ridden him only for a couple of minutes before he started grunting and then stiffened as he came in her.
It was another short session I thought. She seemed to want him to get over with it quickly.
Tuesday night, she again took a long time in the bathroom . When Prem started to fondle her breasts, she had turned away. Im not in the mood tonight she had said.
Oh he was surprised. Whats up? Are you about to have your period or something? Prem asked.
Probably something like that. She replied.
Why dont we smoke some ganja? That always helps. He went to the bed side table and opened the drawer. He lit up, took a few drags and passed it to Kavi.
She pushed him away, repeating that she wasnt in the mood.
Come on Kavi, you know youll enjoy it, bringing it firmly to her lips. She shook her head but Prem persevered and then she took a drag. So Prem kept pressing her and they continued smoking for a while. Meanwhile Prem had started stroking and kissing her and she finally responded. Feeling sad, I fast forwarded what I could obviously see was another wild session.
Wednesday night, she had refused to have any sex. I think Im coming down with something, shed said. And it was the same on Thursday. Friday night was the John incident.
I read a lot into her behavior with Prem. For me it was confirmation of her love for me. I was sure our weekend together had affected her. Why else would she be reluctant to have sex with Prem? He was the one with the big cock and he-man body, wasnt he? But it was strange why she brought John along on Friday. We could have shared another great night. I recalled Dr Vanitas words about Kavi staying with me because of all my other qualities. Sexual prowess was only one aspect of life with me.
Now, with Kavis bang and Prems attack on me, it had all changed. I wanted to get away from them for a while. I wanted to take away the luxuries I had provided and make them suffer. Without my nice flat, food and money, where would they be? How would Kavi like the meager living that Prem would be able to afford, that is, if Gowrie allowed it? Would Prem provide the money for the expensive modern clothes, going out, eating out at fancy places and constantly buying non-veg food from outside? Heck, would Prem even keep her? I wanted her to come back to me on her own accord, if she wanted.
With Kavis trauma issue, I was not sure what was going to happen, what was needed. Should I be walking out on her now? No guarantee she would be interested in coming back to me, to the old, frustrated lifestyle. My heart burned and I wept.
Anyway, I was going to see both Chaman Lal, the lawyer and Vanita Raj, the therapist on Monday.
Monday was a packed day as preparations for the Dubai client were in full swing and I was at the center of everything. Only days to go now. There were no more messages from Gowrie. I didn't need that nagging today.
Chaman Lal had agreed to see me early due to the Prem development. Right after that I was going to drop by Dr. Vanita.
Im sorry to hear what happened yesterday, began Chaman as he poured tea for us. I picked up all the information from the security officer station before I got here.
Yes, my plans seem to have been hit for six! I replied. Question is, what do I do now that Prem has been arrested? I've left my flat and am in a hotel now. Im not going back there again. At least not for a while.
My advice is to drop all charges against him immediately.
I was thunderstruck by what he had said. It was a bombshell!
Wh...what!?? Perhaps perhaps there is a misunderstanding I stammered. Prem has been fucking my wife and beating me for the last five months and now with full, irrefutable video evidence, you want me to withdraw charges?? I said, my voice rising.
Like Reply
Life's Unfair

“Precisely. And we need to confer with Dr Vanita before we can finalize your strategy” he continued.
“Look Chaman. The plan was to force Kavi to get rid of Prem” I said forcefully.
“I know that but things are not the same” Chaman replied smoothly. “In fact we have to let the two guys at the gym go too. Let me put some points to you”.
“Prem will get a lawyer sooner or later, Gowrie will deal with that I’m sure. In order to defend him, he’ll expose your whole nightmare emphasizing how you let all this happen. When it goes before the court, it’ll become public. Same for those two guys. Under cross examination, they’ll say that Kavi was a willing party, that she led them on. They’ll say that it was all consensual, they meant no harm until you butted in”.
“What will happen to your prestige, your family’s prestige, your professional and social reputation? Where will you be able to show your face? Will anyone want to hire you after that? Same for Kavi”.
I was in a mental turmoil. He was right, of course.
“Those guys, they beat Kavi. They hurt her. If we drop the charges, Prem will gloat at me and he’ll come after me. And Kavi’ll take his side” I pleaded”.
“We don’t know that yet. That is why we need Dr Vanita’s help. She’ll be able to tell us more about Kavi’s mental state. In bang trauma, depending on the incident, the victims can return to normal by themselves in a short period of time. Then the question will be what she wants to do afterwards”.
“Why don’t we go to Dr Vanita’s office?”
Dr Vanita offered her sympathies to Manu when they arrived.
“Very sad, very sad” she said. “We should look at recovery now. I did see her last night at the hospital and she is in quite a state. She is convinced that it was all her fault and is devastated at the what Manu had to endure because of her. She kept saying she didn’t know why she was behaving this way. I assumed that she was referring to her dress and promiscuity. I’m seeing her later this morning to release her and I’ll find out more. These are classic bang victim symptoms, I’m afraid. We call it characterological self-blame.”
“I know that what happened yesterday is only part of the whole picture but we’ve already discussed the other issues last week” she said looking at Manu.
“What we also need to be aware of is the social stigma associated with bang. That can be worse than self-blame. In our culture, women are divorced, isolated, disowned by their families. Often we criticize them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or for their provocative dress or behavior”.
“According to what you said last time, Kavi has been dressing provocatively and taking drugs. When her friends and others in her circle hear about that, what do you think they’ll say? How do you think Kavi will feel? All this can lead to feelings of suicide. But I don’t think Kavi is at that point, yet. We can minimize all this by taking some steps now. Immediately, she needs support from her family and friends to get over self-blame and mentally recover”.
I shook my head and looked at Dr, Vanita, “My nightmare just won’t end”, I said sadly.
Chaman Lal added, “Now can you understand why you can’t just leave, why we have to drop the charges? We want as few people as possible to know what happened to her. We want to keep questions to a minimum. From what Dr Vanita was saying, Kavi needs support right now, not recriminations. And if you’re not around, guess who she’ll look to for help?”
“No way”, I said slowly. “But I have another problem. I will probably have to go to Dubai for a few days next week. We are chasing a major client over there”.
“Mmmm……a change of scenery would be very beneficial. Why don’t you see if you can take her with you?” Asked Dr Vanita.
I didn’t answer. My head was spinning….. I needed some time to collect my thoughts. There was already so much going on with the Dubai project. Looking after Kavi? Taking Kavi to Dubai with me? Would she come with me? Was she kidding?
“But what am I going to do if Prem comes back for revenge?” I asked.
“We need to get to Prem before he gets a lawyer”, said Chama Lal. “We need him to sign a contract to stay away from you and Kavi in exchange for dropping charges. He should be able to agree to that. But we have to hurry. If he gets a lawyer, there could be all sorts of complications. Let me draw up something and I’ll call you around 11 am.
“Wait a minute” I exclaimed. “Can we do the same with Gowrie? How about Kavi? Since they both are with him maybe we can get some concessions from them as well. You know, tie up the loose ends.”
“Let’s think about that” replied Chaman.
“You have nothing against Gowrie, except as an accessory. She knew, she saw but nothing else. As for Kavi, she is your wife. You can take your chances and file for divorce based on her adultery with Prem, Mangal and the two guys at the gym. But since you’ve spent five months under the same roof knowing what was going on without taking action, your chances are very slim. Anyway, filing for divorce means everyone gets to hear all the gory details. Better to deal with Prem first. Then we can look at Gowrie and Kavi in a different sense. Kavi is the most complicated. You need to talk to her”.
“I’ve left the flat. I don’t intend to speak to her for a while” I replied stiffly.
“Well who is going to look after her then? Gowrie or will you let Prem go to her again?” Dr Vanita said sarcastically.
“Let them deal with it! They created the problems!” I snarled, thumping the table. I knew it was futile, I knew Dr Vanita would insist that I looked after Kavi.
Exasperated, Dr Vanita spoke in a stern voice “You need to minimize leakage of this story. She needs help and you’re the only family she has”.
“Let’s not forget that this originated from your inability to satisfy Kavi sexually. Nearly 50% of married women are sexually dissatisfied. Most of the time they don’t deal with it. They don’t seek professional advice. Just like you and Kavi. Without a solution, women get depressed or have affairs. Marriages with limited sex generally lead to breakups”.
“Your current problems are because Kavi took matters into her own hands. You obviously couldn’t or didn’t want to do anything. She is trying to make you recognize your problems and accept her adultery as a solution which I know you don’t want. But you are still together. You still have a chance to work on your problems. I strongly suggest you reconsider your position”.
I hung my head, my anger making me unable to think clearly.
“Here’s something we could consider, with the doctor’s blessing, of course” Chaman Lal broke in.
“Let Gowrie take care of Kavi for a while”.
“Are you crazy? She is Prem’s fiancé!” I replied.
“Yes but she’s like a neutral party in all this. We can tell her that that will be a condition of dropping charges against Prem. Say for a couple of weeks. Your concern, as I see it, is that you want Prem removed”.
I looked at Chaman and then at Dr Vanita.
“OK. That sounds like a better plan”, I replied with a sigh. “It’ll give me time to take care of the Dubai deal. Let things settle down. Give her time to recover and decide what she wants to do”.
“No, Manu” Dr Vanita said. “You both need to talk and decide together. I repeat, you need to spend time with her.”
I looked at Dr Vanita and said, “I desperately want to be with Kavi but with such a complex situation, that she created without asking me, I’ve decided that I want to let her decide what she wants to do. Be it back with me or divorce me and go with whoever she wants. I don’t want to be kept as a home provider while she continues her sexual adventures. I don’t want to be belittled. It’s too painful. I love her”.
Chaman butted in, “We don’t have much time now. Let me get on with my part and Dr Vanita can go to the Hospital.”
Like Reply