Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
She started sipping and they chatted and as usual he started praising her beauty. She reminded him she is married with kid and he responded that makes you more beautiful. This guy knows how to flatter she thought. As they finished he guided her to the stage where couples are dancing with gay abandon. Initially it is just a dance but then he started caressing her back and then as he  brought his hands moved her ass gently squeezing her ass. He smiled and said you have nice legs too. She blushed. They retired to a table to rest and had drink  again ...........

Then they joined to slow song  and his hands are all over hers, she tried to avoid but he smiled and said this deal belongs to you, let us celebrate. Again his hands are over her ass gripping her ass cheeks and he hugged her closely and her boobs crushed on her manly chest. You are making me breathless she protested. She could feel hard dick over her navel, as she is wearing only a T on her jeans. This time he did not make any attempt and in fact rubbed his dick over her belly.  My God where this is leading she thought. As he continued to hold her tight, he whispered in her ears, you are so beautiful you make guys mad.  His warm breath is over her shoulders and cheeks and she surely is losing control. He gently pulled her T aside and kissed on her shoulder and said sorry you are so lovely could not resist. She blushed and also recollected her hubby’s words.

This allowed him more freedom and this time he whispered to her you can feel if you so like and smiled at her and she is shocked with his audacity. What she does not know is he is in no hurry and is seducing her. As he is about to cup her boobs, she stopped him and said enough, I am married and said let us stop. Respected her wish and they had food and retired to rooms.

She narrated this after lunch to her hubby and he became so tuned on as he fucked her doggy repeatedly asking is he bigger and she said yes he is bigger as I can feel him over my T on the belly. She thought he is perverted and as he slept sleep eluded her as she could not understand why her hubby is so crazy of a big dick. On her part she realized this is a stage where she needs to decide.  Her hubby again asked her tnarrate in the night and fucked her wild and then she thought Ok if my hubby wants me to enjoy a big dick why not?

Let us find out about Janki and Pradeep too. As usual the meetings are going on and Vijay is invited to few and not regularly. In one of those Manoj said how is Rohit? Oh he is flirting with you and Smita just smiled and she said he is flirting with me too and has taken me for lunch too. Smita is surprised but thought this guy has eyes on many.  The  surprise is Janki said Vijay is flirting with me  and is he flirting with you and Smita said no these days I do not pay much attention, I am too busy with work. Or Rohit quizzed Janki. Shut up Smita said in mock anger.  Pradeep said so it looks as if both Vijay and Rohit  are trying to seduce you Janki.  She blushed and said you need not worry I only need you. He said  Janki I do not mind if he flirts with you or  seduces you. Manoj said come on guys have drinks and let us take it easy.   Smita suddenly said can you guys really take it if we really fall for their plot? Pradeep said I think so but Manoj  is silent and Smita said  my hubby is silent and Manoj said I can handle if on my terms. They all had a laugh. What janki did not tell them is Vijay and she had a dinner and he caressed her hands and she had nice time and really enjoyed his company.

Janki is also close to another woman who is in late forties and as their discussion moved to sexual actions Janki said my BF wants me to enjoy a big dick. The lady laughed and said are you foolish, once he stretches you with big dick, your BF may find you unattractive as he may feel you are no longer tight and holding his cock tight. Janki is taken aback by such direct talk. The lady said you said try a big dick only after you have become a Mom since your pussy will be stretched by then. But he words are ringing in her ears and now she is scared to think of big dick guys.

So you are allowing Vijay to flirt with you, Not that way he is a nice guy she said and again they had a hearty laugh.

One day Vijay  asked her to join for a party where they can dance. She is undecided and he said come on we can have some fun. So she drove the  car and Vijay joined them and they went to the club at about 8pm It is early and not crowded. Vijay asked Janki to come along and brought bears and snacks and the 3 sat on a table and drinking bear and chatting. Then Vijay said Pradeep are you taking Janki to dance and Pradeep replied no. Ok he said Janki come we will dance and she looked at Pradeep who nodded.  It is a fast dance and Vijay is dancing nicely, her hands on her shoulders and his hands on her waist. Janki is wearing jeans and T. As the second started he moved closer and Janki is surprised that his hands moved lower and cupped her ass. You are a beautiful girl he whispered in her ears and as they danced he kissed her shoulder lightly. Janki looked at Pradeep who smiled.

Next is a slow song and this time his hands on her back he pushed her closer and now she can feel his hard cock resting on her belly. She thought this guy is moving fast and she told look I have a BF who is here and he said relax have fun.  

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2020, 04:12 PM)raj500265 Wrote: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thank you raj. Will try to post an update by night.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 07:25 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Thank you raj. Will try to post an update by night.

Waiting for the update bro
Like Reply
Looking for a big cock bull who can use my Raand girlfriend and cuck me and degrade me as I watch her ger used. I have pics too. I want hardcore stuff and humiliation.

Ping my hangout : wgrey178;
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 11:43 AM)Raziel Wrote: Looking for a big cock bull who can use my Raand girlfriend and cuck me and degrade me as I watch her get used. I have pics too. I want hardcore stuff and humiliation.

Ping my hangout : wgrey178;

I am neither a bull nor atong stud but if you want chat and show pics ok with me. Same id in gmail too. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
very good , ufff
[+] 1 user Likes Zainab hoor's post
Like Reply
Next is a slow song and this time his hands on her back he pushed her closer and now she can feel his hard cock resting on her belly. She thought this guy is moving fast and she told look I have a BF who is here and he said relax have fun.  contd.........

They returned to the table to have another bear and back again to dance. Again they danced and this time he repeated his actions, he cupped her ass with a hand and hugged her so close her boobs crushed on his chest. As the slow dance came he took advantage and his hands are all over her back. Midway he guided her to a corner and told her you look so beautiful, let me kiss you and before she can reply bent and kissed her lips. She responded placing her hands at his back and they exchanged a deep kiss. Pradeep saw this and his cock became rock hard. Janki looked at him and is happy he is OK and thought possibly he had a boner.

Back home, Janki decided to stay with Pradeep and they had wild sex with Janki narrating how he touched her and now she knew her BF enjoyed and his cock has become harder. She realized sooner or later she is going to allow Vijay to fuck her.

But before that she wanted to meet his mom as she is a little scared of her dominating nature and wanted to find out and also how she reacts to her. So Pradeep took her to his parents and introduced her as his GF. His mom smiled and said so now you have become a big boy. He asked Janki a few questions and finally as they are eating dinner she asked so you guys intend to get married and Pradeep said yes. His Mom said she has to meet parents  of Janki too and Janki told her she will bring her parents. To janki it seemed his Mom is OK but she found her truly a dominating lady but thought I am not going to spend much time here and we will spend our time together there. She returned happy at the outcome.

Back home Smita suddenly received a dinner invite from Rohit. She   sent him a message and he responded saying this is in continuation of the celebrations and she is to come with hubby. She is relieved and yet surprised. But a few days before the event, he messaged her saying he wants her to come along for some shopping. He took her to a big mall and to a nice posh shop and told her he wants her to buy a nice skirt and wear it for dinner. She is shocked and pleased too and said she never wore any such outfits. Yes, precisely the reason why she should wear for this special occasion and make it nice. She tried to tell him she is not in to such outfits but he finally convinced her to buy and try at least once. Wear for me and your hubby will be too pleased he said and winked. So reluctantly she entered the shop and he quickly gave instructions and the sales girl showed some nice skirts up to knee level. Smita is aware janki wears those and they show legs when she sits but she is pleased Rohit wants to see her in such a dress at her age. She liked 2 and he told the girl to pack them and Smita said we take only one but he coolly told her to pack. He then guides her to the inner ware section and tells her to buy to go with skirt. She is shocked and seeing her facial feelings he says she must have to go with the skirt. The sales girl shows her some really sexy ones like lacy bra and for some strange reason the conservative lady buys a lovely lacy bra and matching panty for both. He drops her at her house and says you can change in  to skirt in my house too if u so feel like.

That night she shows her hubby what she bought or rather his gift and shows it to Manoj. Manoj is surprised and pleased. He is pleased that his normally conservative wife is opening up and is a game for skirts. She shows him her inner ware too and he whistles and says Smita are you really sure you will wear these for dinner. She just smiles and he grabs her and is kissing her with so much passion. Soon he is in fuck mode and is ramming his wife and  she says he is doing all this to get her open her legs to him. 

contd.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2020, 09:18 PM)Zainab hoor Wrote: very good , ufff

[img][Image: t4.jpg][/img]

Zainab, glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
No reps, no likes and no comments, am disappointed really.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Hot action between Rohit and Smita is  coming in updates but am discouraged to write as no comments or even likes, forget reps are there. Come on guys tell me are you interested or should I simply and abruptly end the story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Please continue the story. Do not end in middle
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
That night she shows her hubby what she bought or rather his gift and shows it to Manoj. Manoj is surprised and pleased. He is pleased that his normally conservative wife is opening up and is a game for skirts. She shows him her inner ware too and he whistles and says Smita are you really sure you will wear these for dinner. She just smiles and he grabs her and is kissing her with so much passion. Soon he is in fuck mode and is ramming his wife and  she says he is doing all this to get her open her legs to him. .......

She smiles and says that is what you also want na and he smiles. As he slows down his strokes she asked him Manoj are you really a game, mind you we are trying to enter an uncharted zone and later we may repent and may spoil our lovely   marriage and our kids too.  He says no need to get scared honey, if you feel like going along go and enjoy and I am ok. She reminds him it is his idea and she simply may go along to please him and he says please me and get pleased. She says honey he may want me more and more and may even control you too, you have read many cuck stories and you are aware and he says are you going to tell him I am ok with you sleeping with him and Smita says no, I will not tell but he may ask or even demand so many things. Let us be aware of what we are getting in to and I am scared. Honey no need to get scared all I want is you must have control to stop this when either of us wants it. He should not control you totally. She winked and said we all wish but we are not too sure what happens, all I want is let us be aware of what we are doing and its risks. I am still scared and feel we should stop here. Then he fucks her fast and furious and both have massive orgasms. 

He asks her to wear and show but she refuses saying she does not want the dress to have wrinkles. He laughs and says why you don’t say it is reserved for him and she smiles.  

The D day comes and they arrive at Rohit’s house, both are dressed in jeans and T. He welcomes both with a hug and guides them to the sofa. He sees the packets and is pleased. She inquires of his wife and he says she has gone over to her Mom’s house.

Soon he asks Smita to get the water and glasses and she smiles and fetches them for them. She brings snacks ordered online. She keeps them on the table. She cautions him she does not drink but he cajoles her saying tonight is special celebration time. He pours her wine and says to the gorgeous lady who clinched the deal. They say cheers and start sipping the  drinks.  

It is a day of cricket and India is playing Australia and Pradeep is a keen cricket follower. So he gets the TV switched on to the channel. He wants to watch. But Rohit persuades him to spend some time chatting on drinks and he agrees. They get in to nice chat and as drinks flowed in to belly Pradeep became freer too. Rohit gave company in the first round but went slow in second and signaled to Smita to wear her skirt  and top by simply showing his finger to the carry bag. She smiled and walked in to the guest bed room and she took her time. 

She took shower so she is fresh and applied light make up and then she wore her new bra and panty. She applied sandal paste on her navel area and applied make up slightly. She looked in the mirror and is quite pleased and proud of herself. She thought no wonder men still find me attractive. Then she wore the skirt and  top as she wore she  thought am I trying to cross the laxman rekha, am I Ok with another cock simply on the excuse of her hubby’s wish. 

She pondered and then thought well let me see how it goes. She reassured herself her hubby is quite keen and coaxing her in to agreeing to enjoy a new cock but then she thought with her hubby by her side at best he may grope and touch and nothing much will happen. She then walked in to the living area and Manoj immediately said WOW, Smita you look very beautiful in the skirt  and top and Rohit said yes she looks lovely and young. She blushed but is pleased.

[img][Image: skirt.jpg][/img]

The drinks continued and as usual Rohit put on music and said come on Manoj both of you can dance. Manoj said I have no liking for dance. Do you mind if I dance and Manoj said both of you can dance and I will watch the match. He grinned inwardly thinking this guy will surely grope my wife in the guise of dance.

Rohit played a fast dance and they danced together, Smita finding it much easier with her skirt to dance and after a couple of songs they are tired and Rohit casually placed his hands on her ass but nothing much really happened and Smita felt  happy. They returned to the table only to find Manoj immersed in match and Rohit thought time to act and hasten. He now played slow songs and took Smita to dance again and as he danced he said dear you look so lovely, difficult to take eyes of you and then he simply hugged her close and kneaded her ass cheeks, she is not expecting the assault and is momentarily shocked and said pl stop I am married. He replied that makes you more attractive. The slow dance gave him chances and as he hugged her close she can feel his big dick on her belly. As he pulled her close he kissed on her shoulder and said you really are a beauty and she said may be you saying this to all women. He looked in to her eyes and said yes but only to some very special women like you. 

[img][Image: dance.jpg][/img]
They rested and sipped their drink and finding Manoj fully in to match, he guided her again and this time took her to a corner away from the Manoj. He danced hugging her close and then he simply put his hand inside her skirt and on her ass cheeks over her panty. Smita almost screamed saying no Rohit, no I am a married  woman but he said I already told you that makes you even more lovely. 

Let me kiss you and he lowered his head and kissed her on her lips and strangely Smita found herself reciprocating as he put her hands on his back and he then converted the kiss to a passionate kiss. Same time his hands kneaded her boob gently. She moaned uh and he continued to squeeze her boob.  She quickly realized he has taken the lead and she is slowly allowing him liberty. 

stay tuned, more hot updates coming.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
friends, the update is posted and  now it is up to you to comment, if you like or even do not like. Remember comments help a writer to write better and quicker.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 01:57 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Super bro

Thankyou,xossipyenjoy for the compliment. Next update on 11th.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
plz update
Like Reply
(09-02-2020, 01:04 PM)iknowm Wrote: plz update

Thank you knowm. Will be glad if you write few words on story. Anyway next update on 11th or 12th.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Thankyou hottttestt  for repping me for a post here. I know it is belated but I felt better late than never. Hope you are continuinbg to read the story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 05:48 AM)rombyzomby Wrote: Please continue the story. Do not end in middle

[img][Image: tq5.jpg] upload images[/img]

rombyzomby for your support, no I am not going to stop this,   may be some characters will fade out and some may come in. A new update is posted, request you to read and comment if u r free.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply