Adultery Wife's Blossoming
Ravi took his own sweet time to come out of his room. He gave the couple their personal space. His mind was on an overdrive. He was imagining all sorts of things.

Ravi wanted to enter the room anyhow. He made some tea and snacks and knocked on their door. To his utter surprise, the door was open. The view was certainly the most enticing one as he entered. Sona stood in her petticoat and blouse. Her perky nipples were more than clearly visible. The smells in the room made it abundantly clear that they had just completed making love. Prem was using the washroom.

Ravi's eyes were fixed on her gorgeous body. He could not help but compliment her. "You look way more beautiful than the last time I saw you."

Sona blushed, kept silent. It was an awkward moment. The noise of a door being opened broke the silence.

Prem: "Thanks Ravi. Wish I had asked for something more."

He asked Ravi to sit on the bed while Sona stood in her petticoat and blouse.

Ravi, being the gentleman that he was, said: "I can always come in later after Sona has changed."

Prem: "Sit, its fine. She can always go into the washroom and change. Let's have tea together."

Ravi: "Sona's tea will grow cold. Let her have it, I'll take my tea outside."

Sona held Ravi's hands and asked him to sit. She added "It's not the first time you are seeing a lady changing. You must have seen your wife change a thousand times."

It was a whole new ball game now. Everyone's eye sparkled up hearing Sona's words. Sona was already abuzz touching Ravi's hands, Prem and Ravi went into their own fantasy zones.

The sight was more than what Ravi had imagined. Her bare skin, the waist fold, her curves - all exposed up close.

Prem: "Doesn't a lady look sexier this ways than totally bared?"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was yet another of those silent moments. Sona was cautiously eyeing his reaction and so was Prem. It made Ravi think if they were playing some game with him. Ravi wanted to express his opinion but chose otherwise.

Sona: "why are you being such an ass Prem? Why can't you just have your tea and relax. You are always in the mood for sex. You just had sex with me and now these talks again."

It was more than an awkward moment for the three of them. The tea was enjoyed in total silence.

Prem's question broke the silence. He looked towards Sona and asked "Why did you not participate with Ravi and that lady friend of his at home?"

The silence was deafening. Neither Ravi nor Sona had anything to say.

Prem looked towards Ravi for an answer. Ravi did not say anything. The silence, however, was quite uncomfortable and he knew it well that at some point the question will have to be answered. Ravi thought it would be best to get Prem answering some questions to thaw the sudden coldness in the room.

Ravi: "How did you come to know? If you knew about it all the time, why did you not ask about it before?"

Prem: "I am a jeweler by profession and you know it well that we keep all kind of gems and cash at home. We need to have proper security in place."

Sona felt very embarrassed to know of this fact. She wanted to question Prem - why he did not tell her about the security cameras before - but this was not the time.

Sona: "If you knew about it all the time, why did you not ask me before about it?"

Prem took his time answering her question. He eventually answered "I loved you and still do - very much. I wanted to know if our thing was real."

Tear drops gently rolled down Sona's cheeks. It was too much information and that too in front of Ravi. It was embarrassing as well. Ravi excused himself out of the room, leaving the couple alone to let them discuss their issues.

An hour later, they made way into the drawing room - changed and looking fresh again.

Ravi: "I hope you both have sorted your issues out. If I can be of any help, do let me know."

Prem, very slowly said: "We never had an issue buddy. It was something which was nagging my mind, I just needed some clarification. I am glad we discussed it openly and now are beyond that thing that had happened in her life. Since you were a part of that thing, I asked in front of you. I just wanted to see her reactions. I would hate losing her. I hope you can understand."

Ravi did not say anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
Prem continued "Thanks Ravi for being the gentleman that you are. Any man would have taken advantage of that situation but you did not. I respect you more as a man and a friend now."

The evening which promised much was turning into more of an emotional warmth. There was no apparent sexual spark in the air until Prem asked Ravi for a nightcap.

A few peg in, the whole atmosphere changed. Prem did not, rather could not, stop himself for bringing back the topic to something sexual. Ravi, this time, decided not to hold back. He decided to play the sexual game Prem and Sona were playing.

Late into the night, more than a few peg in - Sona went to bring some snacks. She squatted and opened a cupboard to take out the packet. Ravi this time did not look away. Instead, he kept on adoring every single inch of her as she got up and brought them the snacks.

She felt nervous to see Ravi staring at her body so boldly. Prem being around did not help especially after the discussion they had together. Frankly speaking, she did not know what to do in this situation. A part of her wanted to tease Ravi bloody much yet a part of her stopped her from doing so.

She could not help but ask Ravi "What happened? Why are you staring at me?"

Ravi, very sincerely said "Please don't mind, the both of you but now since the cat is out of the bag, I will only answer what I feel. I will speak what my heart feels, cock too."

The mention of cock made her bite her lower lip. Prem loved the way things were proceeding.

Ravi added "You have one of the most incredible asses I have ever seen. How could I stop myself from appreciating your curves?"

Sona blushed like a newlywed hearing it. Ravi observed Prem and Sona as they reacted. Every single minor thing was being registered in his mind. He was glad that he was not stopping himself anymore.
Like Reply
Ravi looked towards Prem and asked "Does it not make you mad that another guy is appreciating your wife in front of you?"

Prem smiled and said "I love every bit of it. Pardon me saying but I get super excited to know what people think about Sona, her body and things that they would like to do to her. It just excites me too much."

That confession of Prem was surely going to open up a thousand possibilities for the three of them. Sona could tease freely, Ravi could answer boldly and Prem could get high observing all that happened.

Before awkwardness could set in, Prem asked "Are you guys up for some card game?

With the changed dynamics, no one was going to say no.

Sona asked "What will be the wagers?"

Prem giving a naughty smile "How about the loser shaving the pubic hairs of the other partner?"

Ravi "It would be too bold since it involves touching other persons privates. How open are you both to that idea?"

Sona blushed deepest shades of red and said "That would be too much. I don't know how comfortable I will be to be touched like that in front of Prem."

Prem poked naughtily at her "Does it mean you will be fine if you did it behind my back?"

Sona felt super shy, did not answer. Instead she hid her face into his chest. Giving a kiss on his chest, she asked him "Does that thought excite you?"

She instead gently rubbed the back of her palm on his cock. Prem whimpered out of joy. Sona got closer to him and said "I get your answer."

The game started. Sona was losing big time in the initial rounds. She said "It seems you both have ganged up on me. Have you?"

Ravi naughtily said "Would have loved to gang up against you and bang you together too. However, right now you have lost enough money and you have nothing more to bet. So why don't you call it a day and let me shave that horny cunt of yours."
Like Reply
keep going with bigger updates. hot story !
Like Reply
The use of words was so precise that both Prem and Sona went nuts hearing it.

Sona always was a witty lady. She naughtily came close to Ravi and asked "Are you sure I don't have anything more to wager?"

She had bent just enough to expose an ample amount of her cleavage as she asked him the question.

Ravi came with an inch of her face and said "I know you have much to bet with and I would love it. There is another player involved here and you will have to ask him how much does he feel your apparels are worth?"

Prem rubbed his cock shamelessly in front of them hearing this. He asked "What do you suggest Ravi?"

Ravi boldly said "I would love to play with her." The stress was aptly on the word "play". He further added "Since she only has her clothes to bet now, you will have to put a value to it so she can use it for equivalent amount."

The slow burn was having the exact desired effect it meant to have. Everyone was burning in their own hell of lust.

Prem said, like a judge "She has three pieces of clothing on her body. Her bra, panties and the nightie. How about every piece of her cloth is good for one round? If she wins, she gets the money back else she loses that piece of clothing for all the rounds. Is it fine Sona?"

Sona felt her flood gates open down south.

Sona lost the next round. Ravi playfully told her "Time to remove your nightie."

Sona giggled and said "It was agreed that I would remove one piece of clothing and not the one you define."

The naughtier Sona got, the kinkier went the males.

She told them "Both of you, turn the other side so I can open a piece of clothing of my choice."

Ravi "Well, that part was not agree upon. What do you say Prem?"
Like Reply
Prem, with a dry throat "Yes, you have to remove here. It is up to us whether we move away our eyes or eye fuck you." He added "I wouldn't miss it for the world. What about you Ravi?"

Ravi just smiled and said "No ways I am going to miss her exposing herself."

Sona never knew she would feel such heat emanate her body. She was engulfed in her own desires and thoughts. Prem had never seen this side of hers, the playful one.

Sona unzipped the front of her nightie to expose her bra and the ample cleavage. She was wearing a strapless bra. She unhooked it, hid her boobs professionally with her hands and threw her bra on the table in front. She zipped up the nightie once more. The perky nipples could be seen on the nightie now.

Sona "Happy now? Just look at the two of you. It feels as if you both have achieved something you had dreamed of always."

Ravi:" Sona, you don't know what all I have dream about you. This surely was one of them but I never imagined doing so in front of Prem.

Prem did not say anything. He instead threw the bra towards Ravi. Ravi duly took it and put it around his cock and started to gently rub his cock using it.

The whole atmosphere was super volatile.
Like Reply
super
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The next round began and as luck would have it, Sona lost again.

Ravi triumphantly said: "Please wait Sona. I think I will record u stripping away your petticoat."

Prem was totally dumbstruck with the idea of Ravi recording his wife stripping out of her nightie. Sona had never felt kinkier.

Sona "What makes you both think I am going to give away my shield. You both would eye fuck me if I did away with my nightie. I think I am better off giving away my rather wet panties to my biggest lovers. Wait till I start to win and get my turn to strip either one of you."

She duly stood up, turned her back towards them. The view of her whole back, especially her ass, was killing Ravi. To add to the torture, she raised her nightie, mid-thigh kinds, and bent to remove her panties. The view could have alone made anyone cum.

Ravi asked her "Why did you not remove your panties first?"

Sona, bringing her panties close to his face "I was leaking like an overflowing dam and needed some protection."

Ravi snatched the panties out of her hand. He gently felt the crotch of her panties for the wetness. He smelt it too.

Ravi: "Sona, you are a dream girl. Not only you are sexy, you taste good and smell good as well"

Sona asked him "When did you taste me?"

That was it for Prem. He could not control anymore and he soiled his undies up. He came like never before and that too without the help of Sona. He excused himself to change.
Like Reply
[Image: hw2fxiF.gif]
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
got a hard on
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20190514-235000-01.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20190514-235012-01.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20190514-235007-01.jpg]
temporary image hosting
Like Reply
Sona came closer to him and asked again "When did you taste me?"

Ravi came even closer to her, an inch away from her ears and whispered "I licked the finger which felt the wetness of your juicy panties. Wish I could actually taste you for real?"

Ravi saw goose pimples across the entire length of her neck and shoulders. What a sight it was. Prem came back in a rush and asked "What did I miss?"

Neither replied anything and went back to playing their game.

Ravi: "Sona, can you get us some more refreshments please? I think Prem needs some liquids."

Sona went to get them something to drink and snack upon. One thing was sure, both the guys feasted upon Sona's body. Her boobs shook uncontrollably as she walked (since she was without a bra). Her ass too swayed much more than before. A sight any male loves to feast his eyes upon.

The game began again. This time Sona ended up winning the round.

Ravi: "Prem, so what do we do now? Does she get her clothes back or she strips away any of our clothes?"

Prem was absolutely delighted with the options Ravi presented. He said "It's her choice basically."

Both the men turned to face Sona. She had never looked naughtier as she asked Ravi to remove a clothing of his choice. Ravi duly removed his t-shirt to expose his lovely build, the manly chest and the well exercised abs. A sight which made Sona leak some more.

The next round was again won by Sona. She again asked Ravi to remove a piece of his clothing.
Like Reply
[Image: 9xDJN85.jpg]
Like Reply
He got up, came close to Sona and dropped his shorts to the ground. He stood in his soiled underwear in front of her. She could smell the sex smells quite clearly.

Ravi: "Prem, do something. If she wins one more time, I would be nude man."

Sona: "You guys team up so soon. Even I have a piece of clothing left on my body but I never asked for help."

They started to laugh. The next round of game started with even more sexual tension. Everyone knew what was at stake. Prem was quite safe but Ravi and Sona were on the brink of nudity.

If Sona lost, Ravi would be shaving her pubic hairs. If Ravi lost, Sona would be shaving his pubic hairs. Prem was totally out of the equation as of now.

As luck would have it, Ravi and Sona lost equal games in the next round so now it was up to Prem- what he wanted.

Prem was on the top of the world. He looked towards Sona and then towards Ravi. Both of them knew that they were going to have the time of their life. Sona blushed hard and was feeling much shy. Ravi was his usual bold self.

He took out a coin and looked towards both of them and said "I can't decide who to choose. Let this coin decide your fate."
Like Reply
[Image: OVJC2xU.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Al7YeEl.jpg]
Like Reply