Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
(02-02-2020, 12:48 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: At the end of the original story, it looked like prabu sincerely felt sorry for what he had done and apologized to saravanan. He also told that there is no fault on side of meera. It was completely his continuous actions made her fall. The end did not project prabu as a bad person then. It was more like end of friendship of prabu and saravanan.

Surprisingly, the sequel showed the friendship is not ended. How can a man forgive and continue the friendship knowing that he has seduced and fucked his wife. Saravanan visits prabu house, but he was not invited to prabu marriage by his father. It means prabu father does not want prabu to continue the friendship with saravanan. If saravanan alone was invited to the wedding, then meera would have probably known something.

Meera is like cat on wall. She enjoys sex with prabu, but her guilt feel is not evident anywhere. She is very cool when it comes to moving with husband and sleeping with him.  Her feeling after the first time sex was not properly showcased. In the original, it was told that she wants to commit suicide. Even when prabu left before three years, her change was just using normal jasmine instead of pink jasmine.

Saravanan is not impotent, but he is not strong enough like prabu to give multiple orgasm to meera. She was definitely not satisfied with sex with him. She also says she think about prabu while fucking with saravanan. In that case, how can her memories drift away to husband suddenly while fucking with prabu after three years. She must have been enjoying the sex that she is yearning for years more actively. Also, prabu has wiped out the jealous for her on his wife and made her very comfortable to think that it is the same situation before three years. The conversation between them during the sex  says meera is interestingly participated in the sex.  Sudden change of mind after the satisfactory sex does not look acceptable.

The relationship between prabu and meera looks more on one sided. it was prabu who was always serious and meera did not show any interest except at the time of mating. This is something strange. People indulging in illicit affair get more that what they get from wife/husband. therefore, it will not be one sided. Ideally speaking meera should also be equally interested in the affair and participated with prabu. It was meera who called prabu to his home when he did not come for two days. so she is interested in prabu.

Prabu is dominant and meera succumbs to him easily and does whatever he says. So, he can easily humiliate saravanan slowly and make her accept that he is weak and that is the reason she is sleeping with him. She will also accept that. When saravanan brought the old lady home, it was like a disturbance for prabu and meera. Both would have got irritated on that. That was not properly showcased. Meera and prabu must have had angry on saravanan for stopping their daily fuck at home. Meera is no good, but for some reasons she was projected still as innocent lady as if she does not know to bite the finger kept on her mouth. But, she knows how to give a great blowjob.

Saravanan is the same old and nice human. He is a gentleman as always.

Interested to see the next day actions of prabu and meera. Heart

Good observation
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lightbulb 
Oh sorry I missed some of these points in my last post.

Prabu has quit smoking (@least at the time of the affair), but it has not come up anytime afterwards whether he really gave it up or not. If not, then Meera would surely have noticed it and understood his assurances n his (so-called) love for her were only superficial.

Prabu's mother objected Meera's entry when his father was ill, yet Meera's thoughts/reaction to it was never revealed - in normal state of mind Meera would have suspected that the affair has drawn some attention by someone or at least few persons in the village. Also after death, mother would have made every efforts to shield Meera from Prabu comin face to face. After all her daughter-in-law is none other than her brother's daughter! She would not have attempted this explicitly but through her daughter or such.

Prabu's meeting with Meera after 3 years need to come to the light - like how was the post-coital reaction of both, what conversation happened between him and Meera before he headed for home, how Meera tried wiping out the evidence of her sex act with Prabu and her emotinal storm while doing it. This I think, the author has to bring forth in the story.

Dear author, hope you will take the time to answer these and many such observations done by many readers - either in the story or in separate post.
[+] 5 users Like swap_neel's post
Like Reply
I read with horror some comments, 'couse they sounded like a process.

'Halooo !!!

You forget that this is a fictional erotic story ... NOTHING ELSE ! 
For this reason the author doesn't have to answer any question.

What is this? 

Please let him decide how he wants to proceed and what to writes. That is his decision alone !

If you don't like it, you can should write down your own story as it is right for you...

In this sense
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CONTINUATION AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
It is not the intention of the readers to find faults with the story. As they get involved in the story, they just cannot avoid pointing out the missing things or their observations that author might have failed to notice or forgot to mention. Unlike other normal sex stories, this story is different. It has more things to take on the psychology of the pratagonists. Every single action of them make some difference in their behavior. It was very well handled in the original story, the readers do expect the same in the sequel too. For example, when meera lied to saravanan on the pink jasmine for the first time, how he felt bad and cried within and when he saw meera and prabu together in the old house. The emotions are somehow went missing in the sequel for saravanan.

The intimacy of saravanan and meera was also good in the original when saravanan hugged to console her after she feared about her husband when he saw them together with prabu near school ground. Secondly, he had sex with her during the day when prabu was in chennai. It should have continued in the sequel too. Meera/saravanan, should have done some changes to their house to remove the memories of prabu meera unison.

Please do not take the comments in the wrong sense. Request you to continue the story. There is no hurry to finish the story, try to stick to the original and have more emotions, love etc. This is a wonderful story. Kudos for writing the sequel. Everyone reading this is waiting to know how meera is going to react on the truth. Please post the next update soon.

yourock
[+] 3 users Like Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
when will be coming update?
[+] 2 users Like boren_raj's post
Like Reply
I think story is on expected lines but two points which I was not expecting

1. Author highlights unprotected sex "As her sticky fluid bathed his cock, his voluminous seed washed over her womb. She didn’t ask him to pull out, he didn’t want to pull out.". Seems like author wants Meera to get pregnant by Prabhu. It may or may not help story but will be harsh on new born. A world where no one wants him/her. I hope I am wrong and author has no such thoughts.

2. Last sex was not as per Meera's expectation. She did not like it as much. I was expecting it but later. If she started not liking it then in next few episode of sex would be real hard for her. ( I assume story is not going towards end here). It will be kind of punishment. A situation where both husband and wife want to stop it and come out of it but they are not able to. Bad time of husband and wife has just started I think.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply
Nice story but characters lack consistency. Please look into that.
Like Reply
Meera was lucky twice. She did not get pregnant. But she internally double minded about carrying the prabu child. She was jealous on prabu wife that she got that first. This time without her knowledge it's going to be. She will not be able to answer her husband who has not touched her for more than a week and hereafter. It's a hell opening for saravanan and family
Like Reply
Can Meera face her children and saravanan if she becomes pregnant. Interesting to see.
Like Reply
Please everyone excuse me. I won't be able to do any updates for about ten days. Something important came up. Just writing this now to let you know. Don't have time to read the comments yet. Will do once I become free
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 11:57 AM)game40it Wrote: Please everyone excuse me. I won't be able to do any updates for about ten days. Something important came up. Just writing this now to let you know. Don't have time to read the comments yet. Will do once I become free

Personal issues are far more important. Take care. story can and will wait.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Author is mature enough to handle readers' comments and queries, I think no need to panic! He should only devote to the story after his personal, business etc issues are sorted out. No hurry, we all can wait and support the author when he returns.
[+] 1 user Likes swap_neel's post
Like Reply
Dear Author,

Please revisit the last update again

Prabu wants to bring meera to the old state after three years. He knows that three years gap would have brought some changes to her mind in terms of sex, but she is still longing for him. He should have fucked at least three times. When he returned from chennai after four days, he fucked her twice and after knowing that saravanan did not come for lunch, he came again and fucked her for the third time. Why did prabu left after the first round. Meera also agreed that she missed him. She did not have sex with her husband for more than a week. She must have asked for more. There is not much of conversation between them after sex. She did not ask about his wife and child and business in chennai. Prabu did not discuss anything that saravanan told him. They were so close and saravanan had told prabu not to make her pregnant, but prabu did not even ask if he can leave the seeds inside her womb. You had told that you have a clear story in your mind. Please fix these gaps and continue. Thanks for the wonderful story again.
[+] 1 user Likes gunwinny's post
Like Reply
What happened next
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
I feel, there is character assassination of Meera.

Let’s see what Meera was thinking during last rites of Prabhu’s father.

Quoted from episode

" Why did sparks fly when our eyes met albeit for a very brief few seconds, thought Meera as her heart fluttered in a thrilling feeling. Even those brief couple of seconds was enough for Meera to read the desire in his eyes. That look in those eyes were the same as when he would look at her as she lay naked on the bed waiting for him to ravish her body. So, his yearning for me has not diminished at all she thought. It would have hurt her if all the desires were only on her part. If that had been the case, then It would have confirmed that he had only used her. It would mean that after, he had his fill of the pleasures he desired from her body he had cast her aside as if she was nothing to him. That naked desire in his eyes that had first aroused her own desires was still there she thought. Any woman would feel proud that a man could want her so much.

Does he look at his wife the same way? She didn’t think so. Or is it she hoped it wasn’t so. Otherwise she was nothing special to him as he had so often said to her when he had first seduced her. So, if his desire for her is as strong now as it first was then, then why did he abruptly leave her without as much as a word. As far as his marriage was concerned maybe he was forced to marry his Mama’s (maternal uncle) daughter but he could have at least told that to me. Did he fear I would react badly to him getting married? I am well aware I have no hold on him, Meera thought to herself. I am married with two kids and therefore getting into a committed relationship with Prabu was inconceivable. However, for those precious days they were together she felt so alive. She was re-living the youth that she had lost. She knew then for the first time how it felt to be courted by a man, a feeling she never experienced due to her strict upbringing. The love banter, the cuddling before passionate love making. Being in love she never knew could be so beautiful. She had hoped that fantasy world she had built for herself and was living in could have extended for a bit longer.

I know there is no long-term future for us, Meera acknowledged to herself but if she accepted that then what did she expect from Prabu. Didn’t she say to herself that she only wanted to confront Prabu to know what made him leave without telling her knowing that that would hurt her and there was no other intent than this on her part in wanting to meet him.

“You silly woman, who are you fooling. It took just one look from him and your heart flutters, your body trembles and if he had reached for you, you would have cuddled into his arms,” Meera scolded herself.

She was afraid and also excited at the same time that if she met Prabu in a private place it won’t be long before she would be lying in his arms and their delightful affair would again blossom. How she would want those lips to be latched on to hers again. For him to suckle on her breast again. To lay beneath him once again as his long thick manhood stretches her pussy lips as it had so many times before. Those waves of pleasure that was still not forgotten even after almost three years now, would again wash through her body. Yes, she accepted to herself, you know what’s hidden deep in your heart, no point fighting it. But her pride would not allow her to throw herself at him. He needed to explain himself, to cajole her, before she gave herself to him once again. Another though struck her. Would he want her. Maybe he would not want to be unfaithful to his wife. She dismissed that thought immediately as she had just seen the same desire in his eyes for her as she had for him.

However, he is a father now. Would that place more restraint on him. That thought brought a twinge of jealousy. His wife has something from him she could never have. Would she allow his fertile seeds to bathe her womb now unlike before when it had done only on very few occasions. Luckily those few occasions must have happened on my non fertile days, otherwise I may have been still nursing his child now. But does she sub consciously want that to happen this time.

That thought made her think of her husband sitting nearby. She took a furtive glance at him. His eyes seemed to be on Prabu doing the last rites ceremonies. Would she allow Prabu to impregnate her? Would she descend to that despicable level? No, she thought, I can’t stoop so low. I have already greatly wronged him by being unfaithful to him with his friend. He is such a good man, a great father. I can’t humiliate him to that level even if he is unaware of it. Thank god he is unaware of my great betrayal of him. It would mortally wound his heart. I just can’t let that happen. Why must a man who has done no wrong suffer like this and yet I can’t help myself knowing I am the primary reason for this deceit and the wrong he suffers. The least I can do is see to it that he never comes to know of this. I have to be very careful she told herself. These times I may have now with Prabu must be my last with him. I hope to god my lust for him is sated this time around and I desire him no more after this. She really wasn’t sure if her fervent wish would ever come true. "

End of quotation

Whenever a character speaks to self, it is considered character is not defeating self.
Meera is longing for amazing sex from Prabhu. At the same time she is sorry for her husband. She wants to discontinue but does not have a clue on how. She is also suspicious about Prabh’s behaviour. Though she was psychologically nourishing on carrying Prabhu's child, She sincerely doesn’t want this to happen.

She is fool but not that extent what is portrayed in last episode. She had keenly observed hubby’s behaviour. She noticed that Saravana did not try to touch her, even did not speak to her properly. It is natural to be skeptical a bit.  

Considering the above facts, my views are as below:-

1. Meera surrendering herself to Prabhu so meekly is not understandable. Prabhu-Meera liaison could have been postponed to next day with a lot of persuasion and renewed seduction from Prabhu. Meera, true to her past thinking, could have been tortured psychologically between loyalty to husband and lust of amazing sex from Prabhu.

2. Meera accepting bareback and insemination is contrary to her thinking. If writer wanted to get her pregnant by Prabhu, it could have been in a different way; Prabhu dishonouring Meera’s request for withdrawal and forcefully deposited his load.

I think there is an aberration in Meera’s character which needs rectification. She is not true to her thinking. The very essence of the story is psychological dilemma in Meera  and the same is corrupted.
[+] 2 users Like manas's post
Meera is a dumbass. 
In the ten years of marriage life, she never understood about her husband. His mood, likes and dislikes.
She doesn't love her children either. She is just doing mother duty like maid duty.
When it comes to affair with prabu, she is very active, plan perfect and enjoying.
The so called love that she thinks she has for her husband is nothing. It is just to safeguard herself without getting caught and she is cheating herself knowing that she likes prabu more than her  husband.
She deserves highest punishment for cheating a great human being like saravanan.
She has to be humiliated by her children and her family and thrown out of their life with prabu baby.
She must realize she was kept as Queen by saravanan and respected by people of the town and she doesn't deserve it.
[+] 3 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 04:08 PM)Krish World Wrote: Meera is a dumbass. 
In the ten years of marriage life, she never understood about her husband. His mood, likes and dislikes.
She doesn't love her children either. She is just doing mother duty like maid duty.
When it comes to affair with prabu, she is very active, plan perfect and enjoying.
The so called love that she thinks she has for her husband is nothing. It is just to safeguard herself without getting caught and she is cheating herself knowing that she likes prabu more than her  husband.
She deserves highest punishment for cheating a great human being like saravanan.
She has to be humiliated by her children and her family and thrown out of their life with prabu baby.
She must realize she was kept as Queen by saravanan and respected by people of the town and she doesn't deserve it.

exactly............i am agree ............
she never mentally turmoiled or felt guilt for her affair.......... but always fearful for her future safety.......
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
If you want to punish meera then must shoot prabhu first and some to prabhu's mother too.

Meera's doing is immoral not crime.

She is still doing and having fling after 3 year because she could done and in her thought shed did in past successfully without catching by saravanan.

Can't say she love or not love her toddlers because author strictly did portrait to us only around 3 character Wife, husband and her lover. Never said regarding kids.

Saravanan is so responsible to make continuing this affair for years and now after 3 years. Good nature and having kind mentality is one thing but expecting same return from wolves (saravanan) and cheater (Meera) is just foolish / suicidal act.
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 06:59 PM)fasterboy Wrote: If you want to punish meera then must shoot prabhu first and some to prabhu's mother too.

Meera's doing is immoral not crime.

She is still doing and having fling after 3 year because she could done and in her thought shed did in past successfully without catching by saravanan.

Can't say she love or not love her toddlers because author strictly did portrait to us only around 3 character Wife, husband and her lover. Never said regarding kids.

Saravanan is so responsible to make continuing this affair for years and now after 3 years. Good nature and having kind mentality is one thing but expecting same return from wolves (saravanan) and cheater (Meera) is just foolish / suicidal act.

Prabhu should not be allowed to die. He should be made to live without testicles.

Sàravana is a good man. He is also  responsible for Meera's present situation. He has committed a crime by not informing Meera the truth
It is also his responsibility to safeguard his near ones. He understands Prabhu's intentions perfectly,  but failed to protect her from cheating by Prabhu. He can't absolve himself  from being irresponsible.
[+] 2 users Like manas's post
In the original story, when saravanan saw prabu and Meera in the school ground he will ask where are the kids. She will reply they went with another lady. To talk and romance with prabu she even ignored her kids. She fucked with prabu in the morning in her house and in the evening she kissed and romanced with him in the ground. She is definitely a bitch and must be punished.
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply