Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Pls send me too...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Many readers here commented me for not updating story and showed interest to write the story .... and i had sent.. but none of the writers updated here....... so sad
Like Reply
I m interested
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
Pls send
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 08:51 PM)harithick Wrote: Many readers here commented me for not updating story and showed interest to write the story .... and i had sent.. but none of the writers updated here....... so sad

i think you should only continue the story
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Bro update yrr requesting
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 05:17 PM)harithick Wrote: I have emaield the copy of word to 3 readers who have showed intereste to take forward this story ..... billad, shubam and venkat......and asked them to  paste the remaining  story i had writtten.. till whatever i had.. and after that they can write.. it....

Pls send to me too...
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2019, 06:40 PM)emily.babe135790 Wrote: Pls send to me too...

pm ur email id??
Like Reply
(16-12-2019, 10:12 AM)harithick Wrote: pm ur email id??

Harithick Mee too please 
mandeepsingh261990;
Like Reply
Sameershah19881; this is my email id please send to me also bro
Like Reply
Boss ???? what is this everyone asking the story to be sent to them??? i have sent to 6 ppl ...none of them updated the story nor.... atleast bothered to paste the balance uncompleted story till where i have written... i want them to do it.. so that readers know that im the orignal writer.......
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 08:57 PM)harithick Wrote: Boss ???? what is this everyone asking the story to be sent to them??? i have sent to   6 ppl ...none of them updated the story nor.... atleast bothered to paste the balance  uncompleted story till where i have written... i want them to do it.. so that readers know that im the orignal writer.......

Sorry to read this. Pl send me bal story written by you. I will simply paste it with credit given ONLY TO U my id is [email protected]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
As given by Harithick:

Aman got ready and waited for Swathi to enter. As she entered he felt weak....as he had never cummed so much..He hugged Swathi's naked body
and thanked her for sucking him...Swathi smiled, feeling his hands over her ass & her back and his closeness...
Swathi said- "Sir, pls now leave aunty might come anytime"...Their lips met and sucked and Aman left her saying bye...see u tomorrow..

Aman took his phones and switched off the tv and went to his car fully satisfied....Chotu and Varun kept on playing till their grandmother came after half hour...Meanwhile Swathi set right everything and informed that Aman sir had come to meet Chotu. He had come for a function near by... Aunty said - U should have asked him to stay... Swathi just smiled and went away to prepare lunch..
As Swathi was preparing food, she was feeling so horny and itchy in her pussy & ass hole. She wanted something really hard in it. She felt slutty of herself but she was trying to control her body feelings. But couldn't...

She messaged Rohit...
Like Reply
As given by Harithick:

Swathi- Hi hunk what are u doing

Rohit- At offfice with ur hubby and anamika

Swathi- always work .. think of ur bhabhi also some time?

Rohit- always bhabhi . .but u dont seem to be interested .. not coming home these days

Swathi - I wanted to come ..but what to do u r keeping mahesh busy..

Rohit- wish mahesh can finish the work soon..i have asked u both to come tonight.. and i m dying for u here bhabhi

Rohit sent a pic to her showing his otunge..

swathi sent him a pic showing him tounge and licking her lips

Rohit- ah bhahib its been like ages i got that to suck hmmm... bhabhi send me some more pics wihtout..any distrubances

Swathi- shupt aunty is here....

rohit - Hmmm crying here

Swathi took her cleavage pic in blouse and send it to him..

rohit pulled his cock out in pants and took the pic and sent it to her... which was fully tight seeing her cleavage

Swathi- chi. raavan.. its so hard .... just for cleavage itself

rohit-even the thought of u makes it lift bhbhi ...

swathi- what wil happen if u see my love holes then Smile

rohit- pls show na

swathi- shutup ..aunties are here...

rohit- pls bhabhi ... pls na

swathi sent the pic of her ass which she took after amans work...

rohit - sent a pic of surprised with lust

rohit- ah bhabhi .. its so delicious and its urging me to fuck it...

Swathi-hmmm rohit..shutup... aunty is calling bye...

Rohit was surprised as bhabhi has sent the lovely ass pic.. he zoomed it and looked at her pussy lips litte visible and her ass hole... hmm ah man.. .both are pink... and rohit was feelign so hot seeing that pic

Mahesh was meanwhile busy in sucking the boobs of anamika making her sit on the table and sucking her juicy tits.... anamika was holding his head and making him suck to her satisfaction..but mahesh seemed to be in hurry to fuck her... anamika was not at all interested to get fucked in office..so she just excused and went out after a brief sucking of her tits.

Rohit was feeling restless after seeing pic of his sweet bhabhi .. he msgd bhahbi i want ur lovely love hole..swathi msg shut up rraavan..

rohit- bhahbi pls.. im dying here

swathi- no rohit pls.... understand im mahesh wife.and i cant give my love hole

rohit- bhabh ur my love and i need something of ur love

Swathi was feeling so weak after aman and she really wanted a very good fuck...but she was controlling her urge...

swathi- no rohit..we cant pls....

rohit- lets party at home today bhabhi

swathi- i am fine..... but mahesh says he might be late na

rohit- that ill take care

Rohit walked in and saw anamika outise and asked her to join for lunch with mahesh... all three were discussing on the project and checkign the
status...

rohit proposed lets have a party at home while we can work at my home...

anamika-sir i cant my son...

rohit- no probs ..even maheshwill bring his son and bhabhi ... so we all can stay at one place today

anamika -ok sir

mahesh- but man..

rohit- dont worry i know u can work th 2-3 pegs more

mahesh- u got me..chalo done..lets go home after this

rohit- bhahbi?

mahesh- she will come with chotu.

Ok so lets leave now and meet at 5 at home and start our work.
[+] 2 users Like emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
As given by Harithick:

Mahesh msg swathi to come at 5 to rohits house.. and swathi was so surprised this guy rohit can do anything for her hmmm she thought she will have a long night but she is worried as her pussy is so much itching...

Mahesh and rohit reached home and mahesh went to guest bedroom and started working there , while rohit was busy in arraning things for the evening , he arranged nice creams for her bhabhi to apply and a lovely night wear , he made sure it had layers of tops and inners so that outside it looks a normal nightie and over that he put a saree to cover the inner nighttie .. rohit wsa getting hot with the thought of his bhabhi wearing those sexy ones inside and a normals aree outside made his ock tight.....with nice smooth latin..but inside it wud be a slutty wear
rohit came down with two pegs for mahesh and himself and talking on the project ..as anamika walked in a lovely saree with backless blouse and her kid... both mahesh and rohit were surprised seeing her dress so gorgeously ... Anamika coudl see both of them surprisde and a lil embaraassed with their looks

Rohit interferred. .. anamiak u can wait till swathi comes as she is coming with chotu and both can play while u and mahesh can work.. me and bhabhi will prepare dinner and spend some time together ..nno need to hurry ..as we need the quality..

Anamika liked rohit always noticed her uncomfort and she quickly took her son immediately out..she could notice mahesh oozing at her and she knew she had ignited him already ..she smield and felt she is going to get one more round from Mahesh

After few minutes Swathi walked into th eouse with chout and chout ran to mahesh and rohit..rohit gave him a chocoalte... and smield..Swathi looked at mahesh and asked him u guys alreayd started and went and hugged mahesh from behind on hsi chair...
she was hugging mahesh and kissing his cheeks lookign at rohit and rohit understood his bhabhi is teasing him.. mahesh got so hot after seeing anamika and he felt swathi and kissed her cheeks and left.. mahesh got up and hugged swathi ... and hugged chotu
swathi hugged mahesh and while hugging pressed her bobos to his chest wantedly and left him .. and took chotu from mahesh hands... chotu was happy getting so much love from his paretns... Swathi took chotu and living.... and mahesh got back to his laptop... rohit said chotu ur video game keys?.. chotu instnatly siad yes.. rohti came to chotu and put keys in his shirtpocket and whiel doing so he wantedly touched swathis boobs .. as rohit was covering swathi bahbhi side mahesh ditn knew anythign..swathi almost gasped at rohits dare and touched his cock once teaing him more and asked chotu to thank rohit.. he was so happy and was looking at kyes as rohits hands squeesed her more... and swahti was showing him her tougne...

rohit and swathi did that talk with chotu for few seconds more and swathi left saying thanks rohit...rohti was feelign restless so was swathi .. Swathi went up and anamika was sitting there and both chout and her son so hapy seeing each other and they immediately went to play games with the kyes rohit gave

Swathi enquired about anamika and said she was looking so beautiful ....Swathi felt sad for anamika whenever she saw her..and she always advised her to get married..anamika said its not possible as the society and her son wont accept any new comer..
Anamika left her son and went to downstairs for her work.. rohit was briefing how he wanted the work and mahesh and anamika realised that they cant complete the work in one night... anamika and mahesh said the same..and rohit said yes its ok we have time till monday morning and since all of us are here not much to be worried.. all of them agreed and rohit asked apologies to anamnika for working along with drinking. .anamika just smiled its ok sir..

Swathi went inside her bathroom and found all those rohit had kept she looked at the way rohit had planned for her and she was all shy and the thougth of those lacy inners, tops and the saree over it.. oh my god rohit had planned to occupy her completely .... she was feelign weak in her knees that what she is doign is right or not...and she was encouraging him in the ground floor... she msg rohit..you raavan... what all u planning to do

Rohit was busy with discussions so he dint see the msg..Swathi was confused as to what to do ..bcos she know if she allows rohit today its going to lead to her complete surrender to rohit and her love hole will be occupied by him.. and definitely she will enjoy this... swathi was thinking now rohit had seen her compeltely nude and had eaten h er love hole ..so is it right or not to allow him ... whats wrong in allowing him.. oh..if she then aaman also is good enough to have it..and the thougth was makign her leak..and she realised she is becomign slut... and enjoying this body ... two rich guys are behind for her treasure...

After discussion, rohit saw the msg and replied..hope u liked it bhahbi ..

Swathi- yes ..but how can i wear these type of things

rohit- no prob , bhabhi .. ur beauties will be wrapped in saree and only eaten by me

Swathi- shut up raavan .. pls lets not do this..

rohit- bhabhi u stilll in that .. comeon.. do u want me to come up and make u ready ?

Swathi- no..maehsh and anamika are still there...

Rohit- ok get ready and coem soon

all 3 worked and rohit was quickly giving them inputs and details needed , anamika was engaged in putting things and documents together , she h as become an expert under rohits guidance, mahesh has been constantly sipping and putting numbers nd working the figures.
After an hour of enjoying in tub and applyign various creams to her body , pussy and her asshole swathi came out and put on the dress given by rohit...and she wbangd them over the saree ..she then took the kids for dinner to the table where rohit and his team were wroking..
Swathi enquired about dinner for others ... Rohit straight away said a no as he was having munching... anamika and mahesh decided to have food together....Mahesh enquired about swathi..swathi said she wasnt hungry and rohit asked her to help...mahesh left with swathi to rohit..and he went with anamika outside..
[+] 2 users Like emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
wonderful
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As given by Harithick:

Swathi bhabhi u r lookign absolutelly delicious i guess ...Swathi slwoly came and stood near rohit and he held her by waist and pulled between the space between his chair and table..swathi held his head lovingly.. he could smell the body aroma due to applicaiton of lovley creams and so smooth...swathi felt a chill in her spine feeling rohits rough hands..oh this are the hands a women likes to feel on her soft body...
He was feelign so h ot with that silkys aree over the lvoely inners .. he was feeling them as he put his lips on her wasit...swathi instantly isssssssssh and held his head and allowed him to kiss ..she was looking backside and watching both mahesh and anamika ... rohit was kisisng her waist and navel and rubbed his ips and swathi was fuly igntied whit rohits touch and hands ..s he felt a shiver as his hand were gripping on her waist full firmly on here soft body
Swathi took rohits face and guided it to her navel and asked him to lick it ... Rohit lick it ddeep dear..
Rohit held her saree and pushed lil down ... he was surprised that though she had a baby her navel dint have any stretch marks and that excited him and the saree was so down almost her panty visible..she was caressing his head
Rohit held her ass and slwoly put his breath over her navel and smelled it.. her body smelled so good ... swathi held his head adn allowed him... rohit put his lips on her navel and swathi shivered and held him tight... she felt something rohit had that ignites her so fast...
hmm eat me rohit ..eat me..swthi was encoruaging rohit as he kissed her navel and held her hips itghtly..swathi was so soft and creamy and rohti slwoly opened his lips and swathi felt the hot breath she was constantly focusion on mahesh and table..
rohit started kissing her navel fully around without kissing the navel .... and navel to waist lining up and down and his face was dong the magic as he saw goosebumps on her body ...
rohit slwoly held her hips and pushed his otunge into her deep navel and started licking it ..swati was moaning and encouragin rohit by caressing him more...rohit kissed her navel to her blouse every inch of her body and this excited him a lot.. and the whisky was making the environmetn so hot with her creamy body and rohtis hands were holding his darling so near to him
Rohit pushed bhabhis blouse upwards and swathi pushed it downwards.. not now she smiled and went out ...she had a chat with all and took chout and anamika son to upstairs and meanwhile rohit was sleeping in his chair as he had one mroe round of whisky..
Anamika and mahesh were looking at each other as swathi took kids away ..they were longing to have fun and as they came in they saw rohit sleeping in chair.. anamika want and touched rohit and wok him up..rohit excused and said he will need to sleep.
mahesh informed there is nothing rohit needs to do , as their job is only pending first , so he asked him to sleep and can review the work tomorrow morning.. me and anamika will work here only...anamika knew what he meant.
Rohit was happy to hear that and he slwoly went to swathis room who was makign the kids sleep..she said issh and smiled.... and checked with her eyes if they are safe.. rohit smiled and locked the door and sat at the edge of the bed..
Swathi wrapped a bedsheet on her and was making the kids sleep.. rohit slwoly crept into her bedsheet... chotu was slept btu anamika sons wasnt slept fully et...she said issh..but fetl rohits hands on her tummy.
Rohit put her hands over her waist and hugged her and kissed her lips softly hmmmmmmm swathil held him and started kissing his otugne andplyaign with it...his whiksky smell hit swathi but she is too hot for it to think and she started sucking rohits tougne into hers. swathi was suckign rohits tounge like she never had but realised the kid was watching..she smield and just said.. its fine sleep and made him turn... the kid was surprised ...but he dint understand and turned..
Swathi pushed rohit and asked him to wait till the kid sleeps... rohit hands were busy down pushng swathis saree upwards she said shut up u darling..and made him hug from behind as she was tapping the kid to sleep..
rohit pushed swathis saree up and started feelign her thighs and her body..swathi was slurpping her lips with his as her hands were tapping the anamikas kid to sleep... meanwhile rohits hand on her thighs making her go mad..
swathi slapped rohits cheeks once to stop ... as the kid dint sleepyet... swathi was enjoyign this struggle and she sucked rohits lips and enjoyed his hands touch now.. rohit slwoly lifted her saree and touched her panty..swathi could not control and she pushed rohit away.. go u .. raavan...and she turned her back to him and starte pattign the kid... kid was confused whats happening..but he was too innnocent to understand... he just tried to get into sleep
Rohit pulled his shorts down an d hugged swathi bahbih ..... Swathi was so hot... and pleaded to give 5 mins..so taht she can make the kid sleep....rohit just stoood up and went and sat on sofa... swathi relaxed and was makign sleep..she looked at rohit and laughed who covered himself with bedsheet in sofa and was sleeping.. he was feeling so hot .. with effect of alochol he wanted to ramm his bhahbi
Anamika kid was taking time to sleep and swathi loooked at rohit and smield as he was closing his eyes and due to alochol he was enjoying the effect if no one will disturb him he will go to sleep..swathi was thinking... shud she wake him up.. or should she not... if she will wak him up she will definitely will have to surrender her love hole...
In the ground floor, anamika was getting kissed by mahesh and both were enjoying their naked bodies... anamika was hot and enjoying the boobs suck of mahesh and she was on the table while mahesh was sucking her boobs.. she was only in her panty down...
Anamika slwoly sat on table.. and mahesh wanted her to suck his cock..but anamika seem uninterested completely as he was not soft ... and also she felt he dint keep it clean ... anamika looked at mahesh as if to remove her panty and mahesh did that.. he cud find her clean and neat... anamika took his lface and made him smell .. first time mahesh is doing tht in life
Mahesh felt weird smeling her.. there..andthoguth he never did that for swathi in h is life he always was happy getting his dick in her mouth....and anamnika pushed and mahesh felt the erotic aroma of her pusysy ... he strangely started liking it..and pushed his face more
Anamika slwoly felt his hot breath and enjoyed for years its been untouched by mans lips and now she felt mahesh lips and moaned like a btich and pushed his face more.. mahesh kissed her pussy but he wasnt aware how to treat he juste kissed it wildly and roughly and kissed her side thighs..anamika was enjoying it
anamika asked mahesh to lick it..and mahesh just did it.. he withdrew as it was salty and he ditn wanted to it again... anamika pushed him and just went to sofa and spread her thighs inviing for fuck..mahesh knew he cud not handle the hotness anymore ..went to anamika and inside her
Anamika was a beautiful lady and she had the right assets..she decided to take care of her body after seeing swathi today ..and she decided to work out ..and mahesh wsa ramming her roughlty.....
mahesh was fucking anamika madly and pressing her boobs.. anamika asked him to be soft but mhaesh was fucking like he cud not h andle the hotenss mahesh gave her final fuck and this time anamika rmeoved his cock outside and made him cum on her navel...
anamika was nt fully satisifed..but sheknew mahesh was the best to keep her secret... she just wore her dress and started her work.. mahesh also did the same and having his whiksy... and working...

Anamika's kid slept , Swathi called rohit but he was sleepign and dint move... swathi was thinking whether to wake him up or not hmmm
[+] 3 users Like emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
Really very happy for continuous updations......thanks to both of you
Like Reply