Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
(16-12-2019, 12:36 AM)hhhotboy2000 Wrote: Waiting for climax

I understand there must be

eagerly  :-/
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
seems like reading literotica loving wives category with indian climax.
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Very erotic
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Post the next one

You are amazing author
Like Reply
As Meera lay on the bed thinking about how passionately and arduously she had kissed Prabu on that day. She was getting aroused, recalling the raptures she was immersed in that day. Meera’s hands slowly started teasing her own body. She wet her lips, with her teeth gently scbanging on them.

“Where did that ardour come from,” Meera wondered. “That was the first time he was kissing me fully. Not like the first brief kiss between us. Yes, our kiss lasted a long time, he had tasted my tender nipples, his lips and the tip of his fingers had explored my navel, the hot soft flesh of my stomach. His every move was slowly stroking my lust but yet I still should have controlled myself. Wasn’t it wrong to lose all sense of modesty and behave in the way I did.”

“Truth be told,” she thought,” even though that was the first day we were uniting sexually, I had without me realizing it, had already mentally given myself to him.” “That is why he was able to overcome all my resistance so easily,” Meera concluded.

That was why I had cooperated with him in all his foreplay. I had kissed him open mouthed, had allowed his tongue in my mouth as if I had been used to kissing like this all my life and not like the conservative wife that I had been till then Meera thought. Tongues entwining when kissing was a new experience for her. She did not realize till then that even this could be sexually stimulating.

Prabu had been kissing and teasing her stomach with his tongue for quite a bit of time. She was surprised that even though he was finally able to fulfil his dreams of enjoying her body, he was still able to exercise this much patience. Probably if it had been some other man, he would have lost control and finished everything quickly. However, Prabu had explored her very patiently, finding every sensitive spot in her body and evoking her lust skilfully. Thinking about all that now, Meera’s pussy was as wet now as it was that day.

Meera glanced at her husband lying beside her. On being reassured that he was still in deep sleep she let her thoughts wander again to the events of that day. Her fingers pressed down on her vagina over her clothes. The erotic thoughts filling her mind made even this feel very pleasant even though the clothes she was wearing did not allow any intimate stimulation of her womanhood.  Her massaging of her pussy made her eyes swoon once more. The events of that day once more permeated her mind.

Prabu’s face was hovering above her warm stomach. She could see him taking a deep breath. She marvelled, what fragrance can he find in this? Maybe a woman’s body in sexual heat emanates a certain aroma that would excite a man? A small rivulet of her sweat ran across her stomach. He expertly lapped it up with the tip of his tongue. The stroking of his wet tongue over her soft flesh made her shiver in delight.

“sss…” she groaned.

His hand once more grabbed her breast and started kneading it. She placed her hand over his, not to stop him, but to aid him in massaging her breast.

“Even your sweat tastes so sweet Meera love,” he cooed to her.

He had started calling her his ‘love’ as if she belonged to him. Why not she thought, when he was now taking her body as if he was fully entitled to do so then there was no doubt in his mind that she belonged to him.
In trying to control her lust, the sole of Meera’s foot was rubbing against the instep of the other foot. Rather than helping to control herself it aided in the rubbing of her labia thereby further filling her with pleasure. Her body squirmed in joy. Prabu observed this as he was kissing her stomach. This further provoked his enthusiasm. He was very happy that he was victorious in further increasing her lust.

Prabu’s intention was that this should not be a one time sexual mating. He wanted to enjoy this delightful body again and again. He fully realised that even though she was in sexual delirium at present and that this would be very enjoyable for her, her guilt would come back in full force when she was alone again after he had left her. She would feel mortified that she had committed a great sin by engaging in this adulterous copulation. The thought would make her cry in agony when she was alone. She would definitely be determined to end this with this first unfortunate (for her) coitus.

So, it was important that he drowned her in uncontrollable bliss that she had never experienced before. The feeling, yearning, for this immense pleasure must slowly invade her thoughts once again. There would surely be a battle in her mind between not wanting to commit the sin of adultery again and wanting to enjoy the sexual ecstasy she enjoyed once more. If in that battle if lust is to prevail then the sexual joy she enjoys now must be something unforgettable. Therefore, it is essential that he be very patient in his lovemaking now.

Prabu pulled at the folds of the saree shoved in at her hips to loosen the saree. Realising this Meera opened her eyes. He is soon going to see my most intimate secret part soon Meera thought shyly. If she didn’t stop him at this point, then she is surely going to lose her chastity that she had so carefully guarded throughout her life. In her weakened mental state she made a last vain effort. At the very moment she was about to say ,” Prabu, please don’t,” his hand entered under her saree from the top and his finger tips pressed on the wet line in front of her panties and at the same time he a gave hard wet kiss on her navel.

“AAhnngg…” her protest died in her throat.

She felt like lightening bolts of pleasure invade her body. His fingers started gently rubbing on top of wet line in front of her panties. Her legs spread slightly automatically. Prabu could feel her sticky wetness on his fingertips. Her vagina was getting ready for his penetration.

“OOhh…AAhh….,” her whimpering of pleasure was now very clearly audible. She was slowly losing her inhibitions.
For Meera it was like hearing her voice coming from somewhere else. She was amazed that she was moaning so loudly. She was not used to openly displaying like this, the pleasure she was feeling. For several minutes, Prabu continued to stroke her pussy with his fingers as he continuously teased her stomach with his tongue. He was hoping that this relentless caressing would render her unable to put up any resistance even if she wanted to. He had to take her to that heightened state of lust. Only then she would be helpless to stop him when he had to stop his caressing for a while to undress her fully. His stimulations should also make her eagerly await his next action. Prabu could not wait to feast his eyes on her naked beauty.

Prabu went back from for stomach to her breast. He teased her swollen nipple with his tongue and then took it all into his mouth had started sucking it ardently. He slowly brought up his fingers that were rubbing her pussy over her panties to push up the band of her panties and enter inside. His fingers slowly rubbed over her silky pubic hair to reach the wet opening. His fingers gently parted her pussy lips to enter inside. It reached her erect clit that was slightly poking out from it’s hood. He smiled to himself in realising how sexually excited she was.

“Oohh…Prabu….AAhmm…,” Meera’s body was shuddering.

She grabbed his hand by tightening her two thighs around it. He could not move his hands but a few seconds later they parted slowly on their own to release his hand. She could not be without the erotic stimulation of his fingers.

Those pleasurable past memories flashing in her mind made Meera shove her hand under her clothes now. Her clitoris was as erect.  She imagined all that happened that day and tried to recreate the pleasure that Prabu’s fingers had given her then. She gently teased her small bud of pleasure.

That day after a while, Prabu stopped sucking on her tit to look at her face. He wanted to see how much she was enjoying the joy his fingers were giving her. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth was open, lips quivering as if like a fish out of water she was gasping for breath. Her muscles of her face twitched as if in pain. He knew that this was not agony that she was feeling but intense pleasure. Seeing that erotic sight his penis hardened even further as more blood flowed into it.

There cannot be a more erotic sight to a man than seeing the expression of uncontrollable pleasure on a woman’s face. That too seeing Meera’s beautiful face twisted like this made him crave for her even more. When she realised that Prabu was not sucking on her nipple for some time Meera opened her eyes. When she realised that he was enjoying the sight of her suffering in ecstasy her face reddened even further in embarrassment. Seeing that shyness pleased Prabu even more. He started tasting her honeyed lips once more. She too fed her lips to him fervently.

After awhile he went back to feeding on her nipple. His fingers did not stop only at her clitoris. It started exploring the walls of her vagina, finding spots there that stimulated her to greater pleasure. On one particular spot his stimulation made her ooze copious amounts of her pleasure juice. She was surprised that there were so many places within her secret place that gave so much of pleasure. How did he know all this she wondered in amazement.

“AArrghh…..Prabu….you’re killing me…I can’t stand it…”

Her ramblings of joy was like music to his ears. He intensified his caressing even more. The trembling of her body also became heavier. Her groans of pleasure became even louder. He wondered if these walls had heard such loud moans from her before when she had been with his friend, her husband. Prabu concentration and actions were only in bringing her intense rapture. Meera had not done anything for him in return. She had only been enjoying his sexual foreplay till now. Prabu was not at all disappointed with this. His full intention today was only in giving her heavenly bliss. He knew his success today would automatically result in Meera giving him in the future all the pleasures he wanted from her.

Prabu knew Meera was racing towards an immense orgasm. His stimulation became faster. He took as much of her breast flesh in his mouth and sucked hard. Meera’s hips now pushed up on their own with her womanhood trying swallow his fingers.

“AAhhh…..Prabu….dear….aangg…….”

Suddenly her body started shuddering as if she was in an epileptic spasm, he could feel her wetting his fingers. Her hands grabbed his hand that was buried in her pussy, her nails digging into the flesh. A great moan escaped her lips. It took quite a while for the trembling of her body to subside.

Prabu now took the opportunity to completely remove her saree from her body. In a few seconds he made her fully naked. In the afterglow of her orgasm she was in no position for resistance even if she wanted to. For the first time other than her husband, a different man’s eyes was gazing at her naked body. She could see the naked hunger in his eyes. He too quickly undressed fully. His clothes strewn on the floor in her bedroom. She too was seeing the naked body of a man other than her husband for the first time. Meera eyes opened wider on seeing his fully erect twitching manhood. She shyly turned her eyes away. Prabu was ready for the next sex action. So was she.  
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
WAITING FOR THE BIG BANG
Like Reply
Prabu has already set a new benchmark in sex for Meera. Saravanan can never beat that in his life time. He cannot satisfy her like Prabu. He cannot erase the memories of Prabu from her. Saravanan failed in his sex life after Prabu departure. Having known and seen how Prabu fucked her, he never tried to give Meera more and better sex than him. He is a dumbass and already turned cuckold. He is not ready to accept it. He is fearing Children and Social status.

In fact, he is happy that prabu gave something to Meera that he was not able give her in his lifetime. He knows that Meera is immensely satisfied with Prabu and love him deeply inside. Prabu will surely return to the town sometime and Meera will be looking forward to revive the affair. Saravanan have no choice but to talk to prabu and request him to fuck meera and keep her happy as she is longing for him for three years. Prabu will be more than happy to do that for his dream girl. This time, Meera will not be willing to let Prabu go and suffer till the next time he return. She will surely request him to take her with him or ask him to stay in the town forever, so that she will not miss him.

The affair cannot be permanent as someday it will be known by village people. Saravanan will realize that he cannot change his wife and she is completely become prabu lover. So, He will sacrifice his life for sake of meera who helped him during the struggle period. Saravanan himself will tell Prabu to elope with Meera. Meera will go with prabu and marry him and have children. After few years she will visit the town with prabu and children. She will come to know that Saravanan and children have committed suicide after her departure. Prabu will tell her that it was saravanan who gave all the ideas for her happiness and he knows their affair long ago. Meera, will cry for few minutes for the pain that she gave to saravanan and she becoming responsible for the death of her two kids. Prabu will console her and she will forget and live a happy life with Prabu thereafter.
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the next

Update ASAP
Like Reply
Awasome!
Really enjoyed the foreplay. Will be happy to enjoy more similar actions including kinkiness. The vivid description is astonishing.

Just a few points:
We are re-visiting the actions through Meera’s reminiscent.  Sometimes Prabhu’s thinkinks are also present a bit. Is it Prabhu opened his mind game to Meera subsequently, which helped Meera to remember? Anyway, it definitely helped me to understand Prabhu better.

Meera knowing the truth and consequences will be revealed in due course. However, I have two questions in my mind.

1. After two weeks of Prabhu’s departure, Meera inquired about reasons behind Prabhu’s sudden marriage and moving to Gulf. Marriage must have been performed very secretly with minimum formalities. The overall circumstances indicate, the marriage was not forced but pre-planned. May be the timing was revised. How Meera got correct information about it and moreover why did she inquire to her husband? It is definite; Prabhu has kept her in total darkness.
2. What made Prabhu meeting Saravana and shed crocodile tears confessing everything? Definitely not realizing own fault and so this change. And why he had to marry prior to leaving to Gulf?

I will be eagerly searching for answers to above questions. I hope some clues will divulge in subsequent episodes.

Earlier I had tried to picture character Saravana. In my next post I will try to understand Prabhu.
[+] 3 users Like manas's post
(18-12-2019, 12:57 AM)NovelNavel Wrote: Prabu has already set a new benchmark in sex for Meera. Saravanan can never beat that in his life time. He cannot satisfy her like Prabu. He cannot erase the memories of Prabu from her. Saravanan failed in his sex life after Prabu departure. Having known and seen how Prabu fucked her, he never tried to give Meera more and better sex than him. He is a dumbass and already turned cuckold. He is not ready to accept it.  He is fearing Children and Social status.

In fact, he is happy that prabu gave something to Meera that he was not able give her in his lifetime. He knows that Meera is immensely satisfied with Prabu and love him deeply inside. Prabu will surely return to the town sometime and Meera will be looking forward to revive the affair. Saravanan have no choice but to talk to prabu and request him to fuck meera and keep her happy as she is longing for him for three years. Prabu will be more than  happy to do that for his dream girl. This time, Meera will not be willing to let Prabu go and suffer till the next time he return. She will surely request him to take her with him or ask him to stay in the town forever, so that she will not miss him.

The affair cannot be permanent as someday it will be known by village people. Saravanan will realize that he cannot change his wife and she is completely become prabu lover. So, He will sacrifice his life for sake of meera who helped him during the struggle period. Saravanan himself will tell Prabu to elope with Meera. Meera will go with prabu and marry him and have children. After few years she will visit the town with prabu and children. She will come to know that Saravanan and children have committed suicide after her departure.  Prabu will tell her that it was saravanan who gave all the ideas for her happiness and he knows their affair long ago. Meera, will cry for few minutes for the pain that she gave to saravanan and she becoming responsible for the death of her two kids. Prabu will console her and she will forget and live a happy life with Prabu thereafter.

patience dear patience ........................

writer is narrating detailed physical and emotional degradation......... not only betrayal..... but degradation of meera.... she never felt guilty for her betrayal........... she never thinked about her family over her lust...........

the story is currently describing the initial consequences of sarvanan's damage control steps..... he prevented physical and social damage  but mental turmoil is a havok for him and his family
Like Reply
(18-12-2019, 10:50 AM)manas Wrote: Awasome!
Really enjoyed the foreplay. Will be happy to enjoy more similar actions including kinkiness. The vivid description is astonishing.

Just a few points:
We are re-visiting the actions through Meera’s reminiscent.  Sometimes Prabhu’s thinkinks are also present a bit. Is it Prabhu opened his mind game to Meera subsequently, which helped Meera to remember? Anyway, it definitely helped me to understand Prabhu better.

Meera knowing the truth and consequences will be revealed in due course. However, I have two questions in my mind.

1. After two weeks of Prabhu’s departure, Meera inquired about reasons behind Prabhu’s sudden marriage and moving to Gulf. Marriage must have been performed very secretly with minimum formalities. The overall circumstances indicate, the marriage was not forced but pre-planned. May be the timing was revised. How Meera got correct information about it and moreover why did she inquire to her husband? It is definite; Prabhu has kept her in total darkness.
2. What made Prabhu meeting Saravana and shed crocodile tears confessing everything? Definitely not realizing own fault and so this change. And why he had to marry prior to leaving to Gulf?

I will be eagerly searching for answers to above questions. I hope some clues will divulge in subsequent episodes.

Earlier I had tried to picture character Saravana. In my next post I will try to understand Prabhu.

Even though this was Meera reminiscing on past events I wrote it as if it was a description of what had happened with each person's intention and thinking so as to have a clear understanding of their character. A bit of literary license there. 

1.) Prabu's marriage would have happened very very soon after his father had discovered his son was having an affair with a married woman when he saw them in the old abandoned temple. The marriage would have been simple and within close relatives. He would have left with his new bride soon after that. He was in no position to inform Meera about this. Meera would have wondered why Prabu had stopped visting her and news of his marriage would have either reached her ears or she would have found out through discreet enquiries. She would have asked her husband just to know if he had an inkling on what and why that had happened. 

2.) Prabu's father told Saravana in the first story that if Prabu ever met with his wife again his (Prabu's father's) cut off head would be on a stake in front of the temple. Therefore Prabu's father would have scolded him for his terrible behaviour. Prabu also says his father cast aspersions on the chastity of his own mother when he asked did she really beget him (Prabu) through conjugal relationship with him (father).  The original author also indicated that Prabu was genuinely remorseful that he had hurt Saravana and that he had found out and seen Meera having an affair with him. The family would have forced Prabu to marry for fear of him continuing this type of behaviour elsewhere if he still remained a bachelor.

These are all interpretations from what the original author had written in the first story. I am moving forward with my own interpretation in this story but trying to be as faithful to the original author in the behaviour of the main characters in the original story.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Life has always been against saravanan right from his younger days. His wife had been very helpful and been a moral support for him to fight against life. Saravanan has seen many failures in life and he can digest all bad things happening to him. When he saw Meera and Prabu having affair, the earth has finally shattered on his head. He lost the only big hope that he had in this world. Seeing Meera fallen in love with Prabu and still yearning for him makes Saravanan life even more worse. There can be exceptional or no case in the world we have seen a wife turning good after an adultery. Adultery will turn a person more selfish and make them forget about the family and loved ones. Meera knows that she cannot forget Prabu and be a loyal wife to Saravanan again. Saravanan knows that he cannot get his old wife back in his life. It is now Saravanan to decide how he is going to give meera a life that she is yearning for and how he is going to take care of the future of his children.
From now, he has to fight against life without support of his wife Smile
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2019, 12:02 PM)game40it Wrote: Even though this was Meera reminiscing on past events I wrote it as if it was a description of what had happened with each person's intention and thinking so as to have a clear understanding of their character. A bit of literary license there. 

1.) Prabu's marriage would have happened very very soon after his father had discovered his son was having an affair with a married woman when he saw them in the old abandoned temple. The marriage would have been simple and within close relatives. He would have left with his new bride soon after that. He was in no position to inform Meera about this. Meera would have wondered why Prabu had stopped visting her and news of his marriage would have either reached her ears or she would have found out through discreet enquiries. She would have asked her husband just to know if he had an inkling on what and why that had happened. 

2.) Prabu's father told Saravana in the first story that if Prabu ever met with his wife again his (Prabu's father's) cut off head would be on a stake in front of the temple. Therefore Prabu's father would have scolded him for his terrible behaviour. Prabu also says his father cast aspersions on the chastity of his own mother when he asked did she really beget him (Prabu) through conjugal relationship with him (father).  The original author also indicated that Prabu was genuinely remorseful that he had hurt Saravana and that he had found out and seen Meera having an affair with him. The family would have forced Prabu to marry for fear of him continuing this type of behaviour elsewhere if he still remained a bachelor.

These are all interpretations from what the original author had written in the first story. I am moving forward with my own interpretation in this story but trying to be as faithful to the original author in the behaviour of the main characters in the original story.

Dear game40it,

I, indeed, never expected any reply from you. Still, it is a pleasure and definitely complement. To tell truth, my questions were aimed at the readers and were interested in their views. Anyway, thanks again.

I  neither accept nor reject your views. My quest for logical answers will continue. I will try to create logical pictures of the main three characters in my successive posts. I will start with Prabhu followed by Meera. I may escape Saravana. I will try my best to hold my emotions and be within the periphery of the story already revealed. Though, logical interpolation and extrapolation will be there.

You have build up the story based on another story. The original author had given ample scope for imagination. You have painstakingly taken task of not only elaborating the untold incidents, but to extend further. How far down the timeline you will move its up to you. I understand your difficulties. You are keen not to deviate from characterization already created by original author. As the original story line categorized as real, adding deliberate fantasy may not be possible for you. In addition, reader's expectation will be another uphill task to overcome.

The end must have been formed in your brain. I sincerely hope, my comments and deliberations will have little or no effect on it.
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
Dear Manas,

(The end must have been formed in your brain. I sincerely hope, my comments and deliberations will have little or no effect on it.)

Yes indeed. I have had the end of the story in my mind for quite sometime now. The actions of the main characters would lead to the end I have in mind. I am definitely not deviating. The ending would be quite a long and I hope also logical based on the characters of the main actors in this story. However that is still some time away.  Smile It is gratifying to note that this story has been appreciated by many readers so far. 
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
In my opinion, Meera is more vulnerable to break under conflict of issues than Prabhu or Saravana. Before proceeding, I would like to emphasize on few things:

My assumptions are:

1.  So far the story has not deviated from reality and in future will not deviate.
2.  Normally the behaviour of characters is influenced by their motive and self value unless forced upon. There can be temporary short term discourse from path by the influence of sudden emotional burst.
3.  The basic characteristics of a person do never get a sea change. Apparent changes will reverse with slightest opportunity. A person with crocked mentality will remain so and vice versa.
4. Whenever a character visits oneself in memory, character speaks the truth. After all you can never deceive yourself concisely.

I believe:

1.  I am not moral security officer and have no inclination to dictate which is correct or wrong. Based on circumstantial evidences, I will try to reason the way characters may behave in future.
2.   In no way I am trying or will try to influence author from his judgement about future of this story.
I request readers to add or correct me with reason of course:

Prabhu:

He has slept with many.

By seeing Meera for first time, the only think surfaced in his brain is how to make her a prey. He lusted over her and planned how to seduce her. At that instant, there was no love.

“”Prabu was very happy because he knew that he would have no trouble getting her introduction. From the first day he saw Meera, he would be troubled by her in his dreams. Prabu had from the very beginning been friendly with an ulterior intention in his mind. He was vehement in his mind that he must have Meera at least one day. Prabu was not without experience in sex. So far he had had sexual relationship with two women but this was the first time he was having desire for a married woman.

That she was his friend’s wife made him both happy and at the same time uneasy. Happy that because she was wife of a friend, he would easily get to know her and at the same time uneasy because that would mean he intended to seduce such a woman. Friendship was a very cherished relationship. This would be betrayal of the trust on which friendship is built.””

For Prabhu, morality is luxury with no value. Otherwise, he would not have seduced Meera knowing very well she is wife of his friend. Even after successfully seducing Meera, while he was mating her for first time, he was planning how to make it a regular affair.

“””Prabu’s intention was that this should not be a one time sexual mating. He wanted to enjoy this delightful body again and again. He fully realised that even though she was in sexual delirium at present and that this would be very enjoyable for her, her guilt would come back in full force when she was alone again after he had left her. She would feel mortified that she had committed a great sin by engaging in this adulterous copulation. The thought would make her cry in agony when she was alone. She would definitely be determined to end this with this first unfortunate (for her) coitus.

So, it was important that he drowned her in uncontrollable bliss that she had never experienced before. The feeling, yearning, for this immense pleasure must slowly invade her thoughts once again. There would surely be a battle in her mind between not wanting to commit the sin of adultery again and wanting to enjoy the sexual ecstasy she enjoyed once more. If in that battle if lust is to prevail then the sexual joy she enjoys now must be something unforgettable. Therefore, it is essential that he be very patient in his lovemaking now. “””

Love is associated with well being and care of partner. It is sacrifice. From his experience, Prabhu understood, Meera will repaint post copulation when alone. Accordingly he planned to prolong foreplay to win over Meera’s morality.

The apt and skill with which Prabhu performed foreplay, clearly indicates his enormous experience. He must have experimented many times to perfect it.  We all know, just bookish knowledge cannot make anyone expert in this field.  Also Meera is not novice in sex. To charm a woman with year of sexual experience requires expertise.  This clearly indicates Prabhu’s involvement with multiple women.  Definitely he did not love all of them unless we define lust is also love.

By nature Prabhu is a womanizer.

What happened in Prabhu’s house on that fateful day does not require much imagination. He was tormented by his parents. He was forbidden to contact Meera in future and ordered to leave country for good after marrying his Mama’s daughter.

Prabhu had few options:

1.  Accept everything as ordered disposing Meera completely.
2.  Accept everything as ordered and secretly revive liaison with Meera in near future.
3.  Leave for Gulf without marriage and plan future steps
4.  Vehemently reject the proposal and express solidarity for love.

If Prabhu had loved Meera, he could have opted for 3rd or 4th option. He opted first.

Now Prabhu is a modern independent youth, settled in Gulf does not care for morality. He could not face his parents.  Suddenly he understood values, morality etc. Is it acceptable?  Definitely not. Basically he does not have the courage to face the society and family. Under pressure from family he crumbled, accepted everything. Under similar circumstances, people normally revolt when they are in love. At least people give a try and he had safe alternative options.
This clearly indicates, Prabhu is of a spineless coward character. And selfish also. This will be clearer next.

Prabhu surrendered to Saravana next day and accepting everything as his fault. See how his appearance was:

.”””” The building stood there lonely and abandoned as usual. I entered in and as I passed a few pillars I saw Prabu sitting on the ground dejected, leaning against a pillar. I was surprised at how he looked. Can a man become so broken in a single day? Hair completely unkempt, face smeared in grime, crumpled shirt drenched in sweat .. was this the same man who always used to have a confident on his face.””””

Prabhu suddenly departed after marriage without informing Meera.  Prabhu got married within a span of two days with his Mama’s daughter.  How Prabhu can be forced to marry so suddenly? Why did he agree? Was he really forced? I have a doubt.

First:   If he had any attachment with Meera, he definitely would have tried to avoid marriage to find alternatives.
Second:  He would have left for Gulf without marriage.
Third: He could have consulted Meera taking her into confidence. Al least he could have phoned her.

No, he did nothing like above. He was not confined in house. He could find time to meet Saravana but could not phone Meera. All of a sudden he understands the value of morality. He found it is not ethical to contact Meera as advised by his parents.  He loved Meera so much that, he deserted her without informing his submission, letting her at the mercy of society, knowing very well, how society will react on Meera once truth is revealed and what will be consequences. Even a smell will be enough.  His acts only suits to cowards. He behaved like cheap escapist in most selfish way. You can say, he is very clever.

Prabhu got married within a span of two days with his Mama’s daughter means a close relative. Definitely Mama’s family were not informed about Prabhu’s extravaganza. How Mama’s family and very particularly Mama’s daughter were convinced for so sudden marriage unless some proposal was already active. I am convinced, the marriage did not happen on impulse but it was well planned. Only it was advanced due to circumstances. Also taking wife to overseas require completion of some formalities. I conclude Prabhu was not forced into marriage. It was pre-decided, but Prabhu hid the fact to seduce Meera with false love and to continue his liaison. He was going to desert her. Only it hastened by his bad luck!  He never imagined he will be caught.

He had physical relationship with multiple women. Even before immediate marriage, he seduced and established physical relationship with Meera. So, it is not expected Prabhu will abstain from his quest of extra marital relationship. Women are nothing but sex object for him. He will continue same at every opportunity until heavily punished for offence. Only obstacle will be his wife.

He was never attached to Meera Psychologically. For him Meera was nothing but a sex object. Even considering he was forced to marry and leave country by his parents at gun point, nothing stopped him contacting Meera subsequently. If he had love for Meera, he definitely would have contacted her to find out her well being and tried to specify her. After sensing Prabhu’s absence for a reasonable time, Meera also must have phoned him which he cleverly avoided. They made enough calls to remember the numbers.

It was not unknown to him that even a slight exposure will force Meera to commit suicide. So Prabhu loved Meera so much that he did not even bother to push her to death.   Actually he had no interest on Meera as a whole except for sex.  He is cleaver enough not to complicate his life further. He understands very well the difference between occasional sex without any responsibility and shoulder complete responsibility.

So Prabhu is a character of absolute selfishness. They never sacrifice anything for others without specific personal goal. They can go to any extent to fulfil their self pleasure. At the same time, they are normally very coward and spineless.

My conclusion:

Prabhu will never show any interest on Meera in future. More risk and little gain. Even if Meera (against all odds and not likely) be able to re-establish the relationship, shortly, she will find herself dumped into dustbin once she loose her charm as there is no reciprocating emotional attachment.
My Views

1. Though prabu started the seduction in the selfish mind and wanting to use her, he must have subsequently fallen in love with meera.
  2. Once his father found their affair, he do not want that to be exposed to others in their family or outside, so he silently agreed for the marriage.
  3. Uncle daughter means that she must be already known to him and their family would have decided their marriage when they are young. Prabu father must of told some reason to make it happen soon.
  4. Considering the job and visa reasons, Prabu is definitely not in Gulf. He must be staying with his wife elsewhere by either working or doing some business.
  5. Prabu did not willingly marry his uncle daughter. Therefore, he will surely think about Meera many times a day like how she does.
  6. Prabu agreed for marriage and left the town only to safeguard the life of meera and for the guilt of being unfaithful to his friend. He has already promised saravanan that he will not come across their life. So he did not call meera.
  7. Meera has given her heart first to Prabu much before her body. It is her first love. She also had a great sex life during those time. So, She can never forget prabu in her life. In the short period, prabu has given more happiness than that saravanan gave in seven years. All sex happened in the house that she currently lives in. So, it will be reminded to her daily.
  8. Saravanan is aware of the Love of meera towards prabu. He understood that when she was not able forget him even after over two years and often thinking about their affair. He knows that she loves prabu more than him. He has completely stolen her heart and body.
  9. Saravanan wants his wife to be happy. It will happen only if prabu is there. If prabu comes again, saravanan himself will talk to him to accept his wife that is suffering with his love and memories.
  10. Saravanan would have matured himself now to accept the consequences that can arise if the affair is revived or meera goes with prabu forever. After trying all the attempts to keep her happy, he now knows that he failed completely to redeem his wife back as old Meera.  He understood that only thing that can give happiness to her is prabu. So, obviously he will get Prabu and Meera united.
Like Reply
Thanks NovelNavel for sharing your views. I will make an attempt to convince you with my characterization of Prabhu.

1. Though prabu started the seduction in the selfish mind and wanting to use her, he must have subsequently fallen in love with meera.

This is a bit complicated for the use of word 'Love". In future, very frequently we may have to argue on this.
There is distinct difference between Love and Lust. Lust is very narrowly pointed but love is wide in application. Love calls for care, attachment, emotional support etc. People are ready for sacrificing everything even life for loved ones. Love is very strong emotional affection not to create permanent distress for loved ones.Mother starves but feed her child out of love. She is ready to get punished for happiness of her children.

Lets Prabhu-Meera conversation in old temple.

Meera says:
“What have you done to me, because of my loneliness when he was not there I just spent time with you as friend. I never expected to sleep with you, I never in my dreams too thought that I would betray my husband.” “Your virility has won over my chastity. A man and a woman should never meet alone. After that first time we enjoyed together I felt like committing suicide but I had no heart to leave my husband to suffer alone with the kids .. I thought that I should never meet you again .. but the sexual pleasure you showed me that day in bed made me forget about honour, dignity and made me go back to you again and again,”

What Prabhu has in reply:
“Every time when I looked at Saravanan after enjoying you I felt miserable .. but your beauty hmm .. the agony I suffered in the nights only I knew. On one side my friend, on the other side you. Every time friendship lost out to your beauty.”

Meera expresses her helplessness to lust and desires to commit suicide. Prabhu also expresses his helplessness but pushes Meera to darkness. He is more worried for friendship and Saravana but not at all for Meera.
" Make life of your loved one miserable and push her to the point of suicide for self pleasure."   If it is acceptable attitude of 'Love' then definitely Prabhu loved Meera..

2. Once his father found their affair, he do not want that to be exposed to others in their family or outside, so he silently agreed for the marriage.

Agreed. This does not change his character as I observe.

3. Uncle daughter means that she must be already known to him and their family would have decided their marriage when they are young. Prabu father must of told some reason to make it happen soon.

Agreed and my observation is also same. Marriage between them was pre-planned.

4. Considering the job and visa reasons, Prabu is definitely not in Gulf. He must be staying with his wife elsewhere by either working or doing some business.

Not agreed. Original author mentioned Prabhu is leaving for Gulf. There is no valid reason for dis-agreement.

""I am going back to the gulf, I promise, it’s even possible that my dead body would go missing, but it would never come back here again.”"

Also getting a decent job immediately or starting a profitable business in a new place does not seem to be very easy at that time. He had already been established at Gulf. There is no justifiable reasons for him to risk his life further.

5. Prabu did not willingly marry his uncle daughter. Therefore, he will surely think about Meera many times a day like how she does.

No where in the story it supports that he did not marry willingly. Definitely, he will think of Meera very regularly for many reasons. Even he may imagine fucking Meera while mating with his wife. This does not change his character.

6. Prabu agreed for marriage and left the town only to safeguard the life of meera and for the guilt of being unfaithful to his friend. He has already promised saravanan that he will not come across their life. So he did not call meera.

Seems to be not logical. All of a sudden, change morality and feeling for Saravana does not suit his earlier behaviour. Also if he really wanted to safeguard the life of Meera, he would have informed her. Moreover, he would definitely not lure  Meera in old temple for sexual pleasures.

7. Meera has given her heart first to Prabu much before her body. It is her first love. She also had a great sex life during those time. So, She can never forget prabu in her life. In the short period, prabu has given more happiness than that saravanan gave in seven years. All sex happened in the house that she currently lives in. So, it will be reminded to her daily.

No comments! This is beyond the scope of Prabhu's characterization.

8. Saravanan is aware of the Love of meera towards prabu. He understood that when she was not able forget him even after over two years and often thinking about their affair. He knows that she loves prabu more than him. He has completely stolen her heart and body.

9. Saravanan wants his wife to be happy. It will happen only if prabu is there. If prabu comes again, saravanan himself will talk to him to accept his wife that is suffering with his love and memories.

10. Saravanan would have matured himself now to accept the consequences that can arise if the affair is revived or meera goes with prabu forever. After trying all the attempts to keep her happy, he now knows that he failed completely to redeem his wife back as old Meera.  He understood that only thing that can give happiness to her is prabu. So, obviously he will get Prabu and Meera united.

With approval of forum only I will proceed for characterization of Meera.
Meera knew that what Prabu had wanted is bound to happen. She was not in any position to stop Prabu. She had only quite recently been introduced to her husband’s friend. At that time, he meant nothing to her. He seemed to have leered at her surreptitiously but hid that from her husband. She was used to that from men. She was aware that she was an attractive woman and so she did not take offence or view it as something serious.

Subsequently he started being a frequent visitor to her home on the pretext of wanting to spend time with his old friend. Soon she became used to his presence in her home. In the course of those visits she started having normal conversations with him and soon he turned from an acquaintance into a friend. Soon he had also started visiting her when she was alone and her conversations with him was humorous and interesting. Hence a closeness slowly developed between them.

Without realising it they started sharing some personal matters such as their likes, wants, regrets and disappointment. These were just about general friends, relatives and family life but nothing intimate. She never for one moment thought that these harmless (so she believed) interactions would have such an insidious effect that would lead to the situation like now where they are ready to engage in sexual intimacy. Even in her wildest dreams she never thought that she would betray her husband.

Those things that Meera never could imagine happening is now becoming a reality. She was completely naked with a man other than her husband and that too on the same conjugal bed that she shares with her husband .. and now that man too, fully naked like her was climbing on to the bed nearing her.  Her heartbeat rose, her body shivered in lust. She awaited her soon to be lover’s next move with a mixture of trepidation and ardour.

Even though there had been no actual coitus between them yet he had still proved his sexual skill. The play of his lips and fingers on her body ….oh god .. he had made her swoon in delight. He had displayed no hesitancy in laying claim to her body as if it was his right. He showed that he was in no way reticent but rather a man confident in his sexual prowess. With those skills he had brought her to an intense sexual peak which reminded her of her very first sexual experience.
She experienced now the same intensity when she had experienced her very first orgasm with a man. At that time, she was newly married. She had no sexual experience whatsoever. Every caress, every touch by her husband was a new delight for her. He had made her swoon in delight. After that as years passed by the delights became familiar, the intensity diminished and a certain level of comfort set in. Gone was the fervent desires …but now …even if his fingers could bring those pleasures back then if we were to fully mate???  Hmm yes, he will surely soon remove that doubt too. Not only that … this virile man’s potent manhood…. she only had a quick glance at it but even that had created a thrill in her heart.

Meera had shyly turned her head to one side but Prabu gently turned her head so that she faced him. Meera was careful so that her eyes were only on his face and did not divert to any other part of his body. She looked deeply into his eyes. Can a man have this much of passionate desire for a woman she wondered pleased at what she saw in his eyes. Any woman would be elated to see such yearning for her by a man. Prabu kept looking at her face. See this a small smile appeared on her face.

“Why are you seeing like that.”

“I can’t help it, seeing this gorgeous angel.”

Meera smiled shyly.

“Why are you smiling. You have no idea how badly I suffered this past month all because of this lovely face.”

“How? Meera wanted to ask him but her modesty prevented her from doing so, after all this was their first intimate liaison.

In time to come when Prabu was having sex with Meera, this display from Meera of bashfulness coupled with lust would take him to immense heights of sexual satisfaction.  Before this Prabu had been intimate with a woman who not only showed fervent desire for sex but was very open about it. He had believed that would be the ultimate in sexual enjoyment. Now he knew that there was greater rapture in the pleasures given by a coy woman in sexual heat.

As Meera remained silent Prabu continued to talk. He wanted her to realise how much he desired her. She too must get to care for him. This should not be something like he thought  .. yes I have enjoyed her .. yes, I have achieved my goal .. let me forget about this henceforth. How can one get sated in enjoying the voluptuous body of this elegant beauty. Prabu was determined to find out how many times he must enjoy her before his desire is fully quenched. His feeling was never. She too should overcome all the hesitancy of her moral upbringing and indulge in all the sexual exploration till she too is fully sated.

“When I close my eyes I see the image of your face, when I open my eyes still only your image is in my mind. The thoughts about you makes me unable to sleep but even when I do fall asleep you come in my dreams and disturb me. Oh how I suffered, but that was pleasurable suffering.”

Meera could not discern any insincerity in Prabu’s voice. She thought, he really is crazy about me .. but should he have this much of lust for a married woman, that too the wife of a friend? Put aside his lust for me, how is it right that I can be so thrilled by that? The state she was in made her fearful. She was afraid where all this would lead to. The fear of the consequences was hidden somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind.

“Prabu I am so afraid. We are doing something terribly wrong. You friend is a very good man. What horrifies me more is that I am unable to shake off my feelings for you.”

The remorse she was feeling could be seen clearly on Meera’s face. He must not let her dwell on her remorse. More than the remorse, the heavenly bliss that they are about to enjoy must be what that fills her mind and heart.

“Do you think that I don’t feel any agony when I think of Saravana? You don’t know how much I regret what I am doing. I tried so hard, but I just could not … Oh why must you be born so beautiful.”

Prabu kissed her passionately not letting her think or talk any further. The fervour of his kiss made her melt. His passion spread to her too. Prabu was kneading her breast as he feasted on her succulent lips. Meera held Prabu’s head by his hair pulling him closer and making the friction of their wet lips together even firmer. His tongue explored her mouth just for a few seconds each time before retreating. Meera realised that Prabu was actually inviting her tongue into his mouth. She hesitated, she had never done this before.

She hesitantly, like a very shy person, slowly inserted her tongue into his mouth. His tongue eagerly met hers. Their tongues brushed against each other. Doing this for the first time she felt a new sort of thrill. As he kissed her, his hand explored her body and slowly reached the entrance of her womanly treasure. His fingers gently rubbed over her labia. His fingers gently scrapped her clitoris. Meera had only just reached her orgasm a very short while ago and so she felt  hypersensitive there.

“Hmmm…. Mmmm….,” as their lips were locked together the sound emanating from her was getting muffled.

As Prabu continued to tease her nerves engorged pleasure bud the sensitiveness slowly diminished and feelings of pleasure started dominating. Prabu took Meera’s hand and placed it on his throbbing manhood. She quickly let go of that warm flesh as if her hand had grabbed a hot iron rod.  Prabu did not attempt to place it on his huge erection again. Prabu now rained kisses on friend’s wife’s neck and breasts as his fingers continued to tease her pussy.

As Saravana’s wife moaned, “ AArr….OOhh….,” unable to bear the pleasure from his teasing, his lust increased even further on hearing her cries of pleasure.

Prabu was feeling triumphant that his masculine potency was overwhelming his friend’s wife’s self-restraint and virtue. Prabu voraciously sucked on Meera’s breast. Meera’s lamentations of bliss continued to fill the room.  Now Meera’s hand on it’s own slowly moved towards Prabu’s twitching erection. Her trembling hand slowly wrapped around his big pleasure meat. His lips that were still latched onto her nipple spread in a victorious smile. Meera’s elegant fingers were for the first time willing grabbing the stiff manhood of a man other than her husband.  On the touch of her soft hand, Prabu’s penis twitched in reaction.

Till now it was only Prabu who was doing everything to give Meera pleasure. Meera except for returning Prabu’s ardent kiss thereby stimulating his desire but had not done anything else for Prabu. Now for the first time she was stroking his virile cock and directly pleasuring him. For Prabu who had been yearning for so long wondering when his friend’s wife will give in to his desire, her action now of stroking him with her beautiful long fingers mesmerized him.

“Sss….how hot it is … hmm .. big ….what pleasurable torture this is going to cause…” Meera pondered have in fear and half in anticipation.
Prabu went on to his knees. He watched in fascination as Meera’s lovely hand was stroking him slowly, pulling his skin in and out. Realising he had stopped everything and was admiring her handiwork on his thick stem Meera became red with embarrassment. She quickly let go of his stem. Prabu laughed at Meera’s reaction. He lifted both her legs with his hands. Prabu had no regrets that Meera had stopped stroking his cock. He was quietly confident that the time would soon come when Meera will not only willingly stroke his cock but those delicious red lips of hers would be wrapped around it avidly tasting his flesh.

Holding on to her legs Prabu came in between them and on to his knees. Meera that that he was going to start making love to her.  Her heart started beating faster both in anxiety and anticipation. Prabu however took her legs and trapped his huge erect rod between the soles of her two feet. Even then quite a bit of his stem was sticking out from between the soles of her feet.  As he moved her feet, the soles of her feet pulled at the skin of his penis. His reddish bud was periodically exposed and closed by his foreskin as he masturbated himself with her feet. All these was strange, new and exciting for Meera.

“What is he doing,” Meera thought in surprise, “do people do all this in foreplay?”

Meera looked at his face, he could see his facial muscles twitch in pleasure. “Even my feet is giving him joy.” She was very pleased by this. Her eyes now boldly examined his private part. It’s thickness .. length… pulsating veins running around the blood engorged flesh  .. the firmness of his erection … truly the sight of this magnificent piece of flesh would cause any woman’s lust to rise.

Prabu took one of her feet to his face. Her toe ring shone in the daylight penetrating into the room. The sight reinforced within him the fact that he was holding the leg of a married woman. That too a woman married to his friend. He kissed her toes one by one and then started taking it in his mouth and sucking them. Meera squirmed on the bed. She tried to pull her leg away. He held it firmly not letting it get away from his mouth.

“Chee it’s dirty… ugly….,” she said in embarrassment.

“My darling there is nothing dirty or ugly in you,” Prabu said as he started sucking on her toes again.

Meera relaxed back on the bed. “What new erotic things he is going to do, “ she though as she delighted in the ministrations of his mouth on her toes.   
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
From my point, I can categorize them only as three types

1. Saravanan - Good
2. Meera - Bad
3 Prabu - Evil

Saravanan: Basically good natured, soft hearted, caring character will not change anytime. He is always wish to be good husband and father. Thinking only about Meera and children. Work hard day and night for their well being. Ready to sacrifice anything to keep them happy. Even after knowing his wife has cheated him, he cried and blamed himself for not keeping her happy and tried to redeem her back. After prabu departure he spent most of the time with family, took meera and children to tour/movie and also sexually tried to satisfy her. He never realized that his wife did not just cheat her, but also fallen in love with his friend deeply. Later, he understood that she is finding it difficult to forget him and their good times together. So, it is not possible for him to do anything but leave everything to fate to decide.

Meera: Basically soft nature house wife from a poor family and missed all happiness of younger days in her home and missed all the happiness of marriage with saravanan. She had hidden all her wishes due to the family situation. After 7 long years, they were able to finally settle down in the town. She still does not get much attention from husband as he is always busy working. She is always yearning for happiness and feeling more lonely. So, She is vulnerable. Every person has a good and bad side. Lust has been the weakness for meera and prabu identified that and turned it on for her. So, Meera became bad. She cheated her husband and never felt really guilty. She was happy that her enjoyment with prabu is not known to her husband. She did that with more enthusiasm and enjoyed all the happiness that she missed with saravanan. She always had sex in her own bed daily with prabu without any single guilt in mind and slept in the same bed with saravanan. She had all adventures of sex in her own house with prabu. Though they stopped the affair for some time when her husband asked why she is wearing pink jasmine, she still talking to prabu over phone daily. They were waiting till the things get cools down and start their affair again. After prabus departure, though she wants to be a good wife to saravanan, she cannot forget prabu. She knows that she loves prabu deeply. Every time she had sex with saravanan, she will surely think about how she mated with prabu and get disappointed. So, her memories with prabu will fully take over and she will masturbate to bring back those pleasure. Her body is yearning for prabus love. After the affair with prabu she has become more lust filled women, she has become bad.

Prabu: A evil by mind. Already a womanizer, having no responsibility. After seeing meera for first time in temple, his only aim is to seduce and fuck her. He has succeeded in seducing and winning her over with his sense of humour and sentimental talks. He also made her feel for him and love him. Understanding the weakness of her, loneliness and missing thrills in the marriage, he played his cards perfectly to bed her. He also made her come back to him again and again and erased all the guilt or thinking about her husband from her mind. He made her more bold and fearless to meet him in the abandoned temple. He succeeded in converting a chastity housewife to a lust filled animal and enjoyed all pleasures with her. He can never forget her. So does she. If they meet again, the affair will surely start.

Good and Bad cannot be together. But, Bad and Evil can.

Saravanan has realized his situation and his wife's. He understand that she will never be a loyal wife hereafter. she is sleeping with him having prabu in her mind. He is very nice person. So he will not punish her. He will now plan how to continue the life without her. He will try to get back what she is yearning for and move out of her life and town. Meera will also think that with prabu in her mind, she cannot be a good wife to Saravanan. She will also think of moving with prabu. Earlier she worried about saravanan and kids. Now, the yearning for prabu must have changed her mind to go with him. She knows that saravanan will forgive and forget her. This is just my point of view.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply