Poll: In-front of whom you fucked or who watched while you are fucking
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Her mom
12.50%
13 12.50%
Her sis
20.19%
21 20.19%
Her friend
9.62%
10 9.62%
A stranger
20.19%
21 20.19%
Your friend
17.31%
18 17.31%
A neighbour
8.65%
9 8.65%
A relative
11.54%
12 11.54%
Total 104 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Have you fucked your wife/gf in-front of others
(11-06-2019, 08:28 AM)shagisgood Wrote: Once in a family outing with relatives we had lot of drinks and were completely wasted out. My brother stayed in our room and sat nearby bed watching movie while me and wife stripped each other in blanket and finger fucked each other.
On another occasion whenever my sister in law visits us she sleeps in adjacent room and I fuck my wife real hard that night to ensure sil hears her moans.

Yes nice, we also did such nasty things under blanket like making each other's lower body nude and playing with genetials,  it's the best way to do in presence of younger family members or relatives in winters when they visit us. Later, deliberately didn't put the curtains of bedroom in proper way to ensure they can peep in to watch their favourite sexy Bhabhi nude in action after got aroused by loud and wild moans and blanket scenario with exposing clothes
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A stranger
Your friend
A neighbour
A relative
Like Reply
Fucked my wife in presence of younger sis and all three of us loved
Like Reply
I have shown wife fucking session to mom and sis...they were watching from the window....

Now, I am in discussion with mom to show our fucking session to dad....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 1 user Likes mastkalan's post
Like Reply
some people here post their fantasies as truth and think people believe their story :s
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Nudity yes.. but not sex.. but did soft stuff like put my hand on her shoulder and slip in down into her blouse when travelling in the back seat of car. i was sitting in middle in back seat with she on one side and a friend on the other side. two other friends were in the front. the friend driving was seeing everything and hinting to the other guy. few times when at my native place (joint family)... i will touch her infront of my older uncles or cousins pretending that i am alone with her. sometimes she would change clothes in room with window open.
Like Reply
wow wow  yourock
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
once while fucking an ex at her place, her mom peeped in.. i did not stop... my ex knew it too... we gave her a good show.. and she watched till the end.. this happened a few times...

got blowjob while her friends kept watch.. in a public place....
[+] 1 user Likes orpheus852003's post
Like Reply
I fucked my gf infront of my frnd
Like Reply
i fucked my gf in front my friend many times. also i got cuckolded by her with her best friend
Like Reply
we did this many times. the best for me was in a train. we were to reach our destination around 9am. our entire compartment was almost empty by around 7am itself. we woke up and came after freshening up. i was feeling very horny in the morning as my wife was wearing a short skirt and tshirt in that trip. i told her to remove the panty and she did this. i started fingering her in the compartment itself. it was a 2ac compartment and when i checked in the entire compartment other than 2 of us there were only just 4 more people. so i was very confidently fingering her. i had her tshirt also hiked and was pressing her boobs. but suddenly the railway employee who comes to collect the blankets came that way and he saw us in that position, but i didnt bother much. my wife suddenly pulled the tshirt down although her thighs were exposed much with my hand in her pussy. she just turned her face and then i took the hand away. the guy was looking at us and smiling and then he took the blankets and went his way, and we continued. she had an orgasm in that train compartment.
[+] 2 users Like spartacus's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2019, 11:20 AM)satinsilk Wrote: I have fucked my wife in fron lt of her sis .I mean I made it look like an accident. But it was me who planned to show it to my sister in law . I wanted her to see out sex session and get hot and in turn give herself to her jija ;) I had kept the door to our room intentionally open during one of our fuck in the night and her sister saw us while we're in the middle of the heat.

Hot.. what happened after that...
Like Reply
We were at a hotel and my wife told me to fuck her near the window. The curtains were open and there was the gadener ouside watching us fucking. He was only seeing my wife and she was making him horny
[+] 1 user Likes Rahul Sinha's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2019, 08:39 PM)Rahul Sinha Wrote: We were at a hotel and my wife told me to fuck her near the window. The curtains were open and there was the gadener ouside watching us fucking. He was only seeing my wife and she was making him horny

I used to fuck my ex gf like that....in her flat, with balconey door open n a field in the backside.....
Like Reply
Yes I fuck my wife front of her female friend she watch us we both were so turn on that someone is watching us enjoy every moments of that..
Like Reply
Wonderful experiences. N yes few look fake stories too.
Like Reply
Yes i had fucked my gf in front of her brother,her brother was watching.
Like Reply
at home we often fuck keeping curtains of our balcony open at night.. when lights off we were able to see outside thru our french window but the outsiders weren't able to see whats going inside in the room... but the thrill was so much... once the guy on the 3rd floor was smoking in his balcony... my wife was standing near the window and i was banging her ass from behind.. is was a huge turn on for both of us...
[+] 1 user Likes milflover123's post
Like Reply
[+] 1 user Likes pavankuckky's post
Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 02:35 AM)pavankuckky Wrote: I have fucked my gf infront of my friend

Please describe the details
Like Reply