Poll: In-front of whom you fucked or who watched while you are fucking
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Her mom
12.62%
13 12.62%
Her sis
19.42%
20 19.42%
Her friend
9.71%
10 9.71%
A stranger
20.39%
21 20.39%
Your friend
17.48%
18 17.48%
A neighbour
8.74%
9 8.74%
A relative
11.65%
12 11.65%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you fucked your wife/gf in-front of others
Hi friends,

Have you fucked your wife/gf or while others watching. If so in-front of whom you tried? 

Please select poll
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have fucked my wife in fron lt of her sis .I mean I made it look like an accident. But it was me who planned to show it to my sister in law . I wanted her to see out sex session and get hot and in turn give herself to her jija ;) I had kept the door to our room intentionally open during one of our fuck in the night and her sister saw us while we're in the middle of the heat.
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
Not in front. Once we were having sex . I was inside and had just finished. My brother came and called. The main door was open. So we had to get up. I removed my cock and went out as soon as possible. She followed after some time. He obviously knew we were making out. It's especially difficult for women to hide the freshly fucked look. They will be still leaking and damp , hair in disarray, red face, and body fully felt up.

This happened another time in front of our neighbors. An old couple. The door was closed so,Initially we didn't move but may be they did not knew what was happening. They continued pressing bell. So we stopped and opened the door.
Like Reply
I have finger fucked my wife in night when my parents were sleeping in same room. Room was quite dark but some very less light was coming from window. First I was just rubbing her pussy over panty but after some time she get into heat and guided my hand inside her panty. When some movement was there she removed my hand.
Once in one relative home marriage was there and most people was sleeping where the place available. My wife was sleeping near to me. Other relatives also sleeping nearby
We were in hall. And in night below the sheet were rubbing each others private parts.
Like Reply
how will you fcuk my fiance, dreamt of seeing one
https://pasteboard.co/IbNhPhtV.jpg
Like Reply
(24-04-2019, 08:42 AM)star.one007 Wrote: Hi friends,

Have you fucked your wife/gf or while others watching. If so in-front of whom you tried? 

Please select poll

Not in front but on our first night together, we two were in a room while some of my college friends were in a hall next door. They all have met my wife earlier and commented how lucky I was (which basically meant that they wanted to get lucky with her!).

Although both of us were tired, we decided to get at it and started having sex (we had done it before marriage as well so it was not the first time). Her anklets, jewelleries and bangles were making noise but we didn't cared. She was over dressed so I just lifted lehenga up til her waist and entered her. We started doing it and soon the usual rhythmic noise started coming out from our act (all her bridal jewelleries were responsible). 

I thought no one can hear us. I was wrong. Someone among them shouted "Abe so lene de bhabhi ji ko" (Let bhabhi ji sleep). She looked at me and gave an amusing look. I bet they all had hard cock at that moment and were thinking about her nude body. She is conservative but has a little bit of exhibitionist side. We continued (I was already committed if you know what I mean). I swear that I felt her response and moans increased after hearing from them. But she has denied it afterwards. Once spent, we stopped. But their giggling and whispering continued.
Like Reply
(24-04-2019, 05:02 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: I have finger fucked my wife in night when my parents were sleeping in same room. Room was quite dark but some very less light was coming from window. First I was just rubbing her pussy over panty but after some time she get into heat and guided my hand inside her panty. When some movement was there she removed my hand.
Once in one relative home marriage was there and most people was sleeping where the place available. My wife was sleeping near to me. Other relatives also sleeping nearby
We were in hall. And in night below the sheet were rubbing each others private parts.

my father fucked my mom when we were all sleeping in a hotel room
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2019, 02:11 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: my father fucked my mom when we were all sleeping in a hotel room

Fuck sexy to watch bro pm me we will discuss full story
Like Reply
1. my wife shagged me while my MIL was sleeping in the same room due to AC fault in the other bedroom. We thought she was asleep, but she was not. We came to know as next day she slept in the other room despite AC not working.
2. We took a couples massage (with happy ending) in thailand. The girls massaged us in the same room while we were nude, and make us cum in front of each other..
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2019, 10:19 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: 1. my wife shagged me while my MIL was sleeping in the same room due to AC fault in the other bedroom. We thought she was asleep, but she was not. We came to know as next day she slept in the other room despite AC not working.
2. We took a couples massage (with happy ending) in thailand. The girls massaged us in the same room while we were nude, and make us cum in front of each other..
Both experiences are too hot! Rep+
Like Reply
me and my wife were sleeping on a bed and her mom was on another bed in same room. We covered ourself with a big blanket and stripped ourself and started having sex. Not sure if she heard us but both of us made sounds also while doing.

I want to fuck my wife while her sis watches.
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
(24-04-2019, 10:22 AM)wrraj1981 Wrote: Recently on a vacation i fucked my wife on the balcony of a hotel room. She wore a nice negligee type top and I was jut wearing a bermuda. This was on the third floor of the hotel and below we could see couple of guys sitting outside the hotel compound. This was around 11pm in the night and hence was safe for us to exhibit. I am sure those old guys have seen our session clearly from their position. My wife was like a bitch in heat. She lifted her top and took her boobs out and displayed to them when i was banging her hard from behind

Good one.....share more such incidents
Like Reply
বৌদি দেখলেই আমার নুনু টা মোটা হয়ে শক্ত হতে শুরু করে । শারী বা যে কনও ড্রেস এ বৌদি থাকুক না কেন আমার জাঙ্গিয়া ছিরে যায় , টনটন করে।

আমি আপনার সাবথেকে বিশ্বাসী বন্ধু । আমার সাথে বন্ধুত্ত করুন , নিজের স্ত্রীকে নিয়ে আলোচনা করুন । সারাজীবন আপনার সবথেকে বিশ্বাসী বন্ধু থাকবো আমি।

আমার সাথে দেখা করুন কোথাও , আমাকে বৌদি এর পিকচার দেখান , আমি আপনার সামনে খেঁচে খেঁচে রস বার করব বৌদি কে দেখে । নোংরা আলোচনা করে নিজের কাকওল্ড ফ্যান্টাসি চরম এ নিয়ে যান ।

বৌদি এর পিকচার এ মুখে আমি খেঁচে রস ফেলব । আমি বাঙালি বৌদি দেখলে আর থাকতে পারিনা, প্যান্ট এর মধ্যে লাফাতে শুরু করে।

আমি ভদ্র ছেলে তাই প্রাইভেসি কে সম্মান করি। তাই আসুন আমরা বন্ধু হই , বৌদি কে নিয়ে একসাথে মাল ফেলি । রিয়েল লাইফ এ আপনার সামনে বসে বউদির পিকচার এ রস বের করি ।

hangout / gmail : abhimarried;
[+] 2 users Like abhimarried's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2019, 08:18 PM)abhimarried Wrote: বৌদি দেখলেই আমার নুনু টা মোটা হয়ে শক্ত হতে শুরু করে । শারী বা যে কনও ড্রেস এ বৌদি থাকুক না কেন আমার জাঙ্গিয়া ছিরে যায় , টনটন করে।

আমি আপনার সাবথেকে বিশ্বাসী বন্ধু । আমার সাথে বন্ধুত্ত করুন , নিজের স্ত্রীকে নিয়ে আলোচনা করুন । সারাজীবন আপনার সবথেকে বিশ্বাসী বন্ধু থাকবো আমি।

আমার সাথে দেখা করুন কোথাও , আমাকে বৌদি এর পিকচার দেখান , আমি আপনার সামনে খেঁচে খেঁচে রস বার করব বৌদি কে দেখে । নোংরা আলোচনা করে নিজের  কাকওল্ড  ফ্যান্টাসি চরম এ নিয়ে যান ।

বৌদি এর পিকচার এ মুখে আমি খেঁচে রস ফেলব । আমি বাঙালি বৌদি দেখলে আর থাকতে পারিনা, প্যান্ট এর মধ্যে লাফাতে শুরু করে।

আমি ভদ্র ছেলে তাই প্রাইভেসি কে সম্মান করি।  তাই আসুন আমরা বন্ধু হই , বৌদি কে নিয়ে একসাথে মাল ফেলি ।  রিয়েল লাইফ এ আপনার সামনে বসে বউদির পিকচার এ রস বের করি ।

hangout / gmail :   abhimarried;

என்ன மொழிடா இது?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Mene apni wife ko sasural me kai baar choda h. Jab bagal wale room me saali or saas hoti thi. Or khub galliyan de de k choda h
[+] 1 user Likes rohitcuckold's post
Like Reply
recently i hd been in a hotel with my wife... somehow i convinced her to a make session in hotel balcony fully nude.. since it was dark outside she felt little comfortable... and hence she didnt cared if someone might look at us... it was superb feeling and she agreed to do it on regularl basis whenever we are in hotel...
[+] 2 users Like rahulinurhearts's post
Like Reply
জানি এই থ্রেডে এই কথা অপ্রাসঙ্গিক, তবে এখানে অনেক বাংগালী আছেন৷ আর তারা এই ব্যাপারে মতামত দেন।

https://xossipy.com/thread-9080.html
Like Reply
We always had a fantasy to have sex in public or outdoors in front of someone. We went abroad to an adult only nude resort. And staff was pretty cool n relaxed with whatever we wanted to do wfereever. Since we were the only guests n resort was big with lots of greenary. We has sex in almost every corner of the resort without bothering which staff saw us. Best was doing at pool near to reception.
Like Reply
We always had a fantasy to have sex in public or outdoors in front of someone. We went abroad to an adult only nude resort. And staff was pretty cool n relaxed with whatever we wanted to do wfereever. Since we were the only guests n resort was big with lots of greenary. We has sex in almost every corner of the resort without bothering which staff saw us. Best was doing at pool near to reception.
Like Reply
Once in a family outing with relatives we had lot of drinks and were completely wasted out. My brother stayed in our room and sat nearby bed watching movie while me and wife stripped each other in blanket and finger fucked each other.
On another occasion whenever my sister in law visits us she sleeps in adjacent room and I fuck my wife real hard that night to ensure sil hears her moans.
Like Reply