Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Wonderful story .....!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-11-2019, 06:27 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: for once, i felt sorrow after reading a story in xossipy. Magnificent.

1 humble request - You had said you will continue in Tamil. Is there some possibility of appending those translation's to this already ended story?

Gems like these should not be restricted to 1 language.

I am doing a sequel to this story in Tamil titled Pink Jasmine. That would not be a translation but rather my own creation. Let me see if I could add the translation of that story as I post it in Tamil. Doing two stories, in effect, at the same time would possibly raise time constraint issues for me but nevertheless let me see if I can do it.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Please translate your own wonderful story "A Wife's Agony" (Oru Manaiviyin Thavippu"). That would be another interesting story to read.
Like Reply
(24-11-2019, 03:23 PM)game40it Wrote: This story was a popular, well received story in Tamil in the old xossip site and now had been re-posted in this site. Originally this story was written under the title of En manaivi (My wife) very long ago in one of the old sex story sites. It was posted under the heading Yen seithaal Thurogam (Why did she betray) in xossip by another author. I am doing the English Translation of the story and decided to give the title My wife, why did she betray me. I did the translation to the best of my ability but sometimes descriptions in one language does not translate well into another. I had to compromise in those circumstance. I have also done a bit of embellishment on my part, especially those related to the erotic portions. The original author had very little sexually descriptive portions in his story. So here goes. Hope the readers enjoy the story as much as I did.

>><>   Hi game40it
            Just happened to see your story today. After reading just the opening post I knew this is going to become a real sizzling story. That is why I decided to straight-away write to you & thank you on behalf of all eager readers (whose hands & fingers are too busy to thank you right now, while reading your narrative !) You have taken so much trouble to translate the story into English for our benefit & post it here, we are grateful to you for this effort you are taking for our horney reading community.
            Do keep writing, you have got a really good style of telling the story! Thanks for adding spice to the plots from your side & after you reach the end of the original story we request you to keep adding new sections & plots from your own imagination. Keep up the good work, we will keep supporting you!
            pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
I read the story again. I feel something missing. Without the confessions of wife, story appears to be incomplete. One epilogue may be added.

Author, you may rethink.
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
(27-11-2019, 08:50 PM)manas Wrote: I read the story again. I feel something missing. Without the confessions of wife, story appears to be incomplete. One epilogue may be added.

Author, you may rethink.

This is how the original author finished it in Tamil.  Till the end the wife does not know that the Husband knows about her affair. The original author's characterization of the wife is that she had been a steadfast and chaste wife till she fell to the seduction wiles of the lover during a vulnerable time in her life. She also loves her husband who had been good to her. Her nature is that she would commit suicide if her affair becomes known due to shame and distress she would feel. I am writing a sequel on what would eventually happen after the affair has ended. However that is in Tamil. If time permits I will also translate that and added it this story in the same thread.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
VERY INTERESTING STORY. YOU COULD HAVE ADDED TWO THREE SEXUAL TRYST ALSO SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EROTIC
Like Reply
Please start the sequel in english we don't know thamil please sir.
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 10:57 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Please start the sequel in english we don't know thamil please sir.

After I have posted a few updates of the sequel to this story in Tamil, I will try to start posting the translations here.
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 12:50 PM)game40it Wrote: After I have posted a few updates of the sequel to this story in Tamil, I will try to start posting the translations here.

we are waiting....here.....eagerly
Like Reply
I think finally good ending but then who knows what can happen as she thinks he does not know.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Thankyou sir we will waiting
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 12:50 PM)game40it Wrote: After I have posted a few updates of the sequel to this story in Tamil, I will try to start posting the translations here.

Google translate can help a lot in converting to English. However, context may be off sometimes and you have to correct it.  Atleast you don't have to retype most of it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
in my opinion....
she has tasted and enjoyed the drug of betrayal.... and in her knowledge .... no one knows about it
so she will definitely try atleast once more... no women have to search for sex buddy's there are plenty of them...always ready
because she gained courage and motivation for betrayal by her successful adventure.... without any messing up (in her mind)

if the sarvanan let her know ....about his knowingness of her affair.... with assurance of forgiveness on the grounds of family ....and ask her to assure him for her loyalty and devotion towards the family.................... she can be neutralize if she loves her family........ the fear of her husband's knowingness will demotivate her for any betrayal.........

but if she prefers her self respect over the family...... and to washout her shame, chooses end of her life...............let her

why sarvanan bear a unweighted load of betrayal on his heart and a cheating wife?
Like Reply
I have posted two updates on the continuation of this story titled Pink Jasmine the sequel in Tamil. I will start posting it here in English after the third update is posted.
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 09:04 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: in my opinion....
she has tasted and enjoyed the drug of betrayal.... and in her knowledge .... no one knows about it
so she will definitely try atleast  once more... no women have to search for sex buddy's there are plenty of them...always ready
because she gained courage and motivation for betrayal by her successful adventure.... without any messing up (in her mind)

if the sarvanan let her know ....about his knowings of her affair.... with assurance of forgiveness on the grounds of family ....and ask her to assure him for her loyalty and devotion towards the family.................... she can be neutralize if she loves her family........ the fear of her husband's knowings will demotivate her for any betrayal.........

but if she prefers her self respect over the family...... and to washout her shame, chooses end of her life...............let her

why sarvanan bear a unweighted load of betrayal on his heart and a cheating wife?

Because he is coward and weak personality. He knows having no match physically than his wife's lover, he simply teach himself that he needs to forgive them; like Is there had any other option for him. This is human hypocrisy.

What they had never known is that physical strength never counts, actually they were mentally weak.

Sarvanan still not ready to accept his defeat as losing her wife to another man after achieving his planned goals of success in his life as getting successful carrier and wealth.

By hiding someone's crime or cheating towards us can't justify by giving argument as to protect our honor.
[+] 2 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
eagerly waiting for an update..
Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 10:26 AM)game40it Wrote: I have posted two updates on the continuation of this story titled Pink Jasmine the sequel in Tamil. I will start posting it here in English after the third update is posted.

Waiting eagerly dear
Like Reply
The sequel - Pink Jasmine

Two years and a few months after Prabu left the town without informing anyone after marrying his Maternal Uncle's daughter.

"Ma'am buy some flowers ma'am, I have jasmine, sweet fragrant Pink jasmine."

Meera turned and looked at the woman selling flowers as she called out to her. What got her attention was the woman saying, 'fragrant pink jasmine.' For awhile Meera stood mesmerized watching the bunch of pink jasmine flowers in the flower sellers basket. The sight of the flowers brought back old memories flooding back to her mind. Even after so long the memories had not faded.

Her husband had gone to park the car. This being Friday they had come on their usual visit to the town's Shiva temple. This was where she had been first introduced to Prabu by her husband. At that time she never imagined that he would cause so much of turmoil in her life before leaving. She is still feeling the effect caused by Prabu. 

She only came to her senses when her daughter asked her, "Why ma are you staring at the basket like that?"

On seeing her husband looking at that and walking towards them after parking the car she hurriedly said," No, just give me the normal jasmine."

Her husband arrived just in time as she was adorning the flowers in her hair. Saravanan paid the flower seller the money for the flowers. 

"Come let's get inside," Saravanan said as his family went inside the temple.

"Please god, give our family the old full happiness, give my wife peace of mind," he sincerely prayed. 

The temple priest came and gave them prasaad and asked, "how are you sir."

"I'm okay, thanks to the grace of god," replied Saravanan.

The priest said, "You come here with your family every Friday without fail. God would heed your prayers, everything will happen as you wish."

Has everything really happened as I wished," Saravanan thought to himself sardonically. He sat as usual in the temple hall leaning against a pillar. Even today, Meera without realizing it had been staring at the pink jasmine flowers in the basket, he thought. Probably it would have reminded her of the ecstatic time she had with Prabu, he guessed. It was for the same precise reason that the sight of the pink jasmine flowers brought a feeling of hate in him. It's only because she saw me coming that she bought ordinary jasmine flowers, he surmised. 

Meera was having an eye on her playing children but even then it didn't seem that her whole attention was on them. She seemed to be lost in some private thoughts. This was nothing new for Saravanan who had noticed that. Even though she made a huge effort to forget everything, the old memories kept coming back to her every now and then causing her heartache. Saravanan had noticed this too. 

"How did I wrongly think that just with Prabu's departure everything would return to the old sate of affairs," this question that often arose in his mind came again once more. 

Saravanan thought, the events that happened then had affected both of them very much. It had caused one type of wound in his heart (pain) and another type in her (longing). Both were in distress not knowing how to cope with it. There is a saying in Tamil that the wound caused by fire may heal but that caused by a persons tongue (harsh words) can never heal. However for Saravanan it was in addition, hurtful scenes seen can also never fully heal. 

Even though the thoughts could not be fully banished he was able to put those thoughts to one side but Meera would sometimes look forlorn and lost. Looking at her still yearning for her old lover brought back those painful thoughts and scenes back to his mind. Not only that, seeing that she is not in peace also causes him heartache. That Prabu in the short while he was here was able to cause such deep effect in her that he could not in so many years of married life also hurt him badly. 

He understood that the immense feeling that had arisen between them when their two bodies had united in pleasure would not disappear immediately. However, even now after more than a couple of years knowing those feelings still existed within her caused him sorrow. For her reaction time to time Saravanan was able to guess when thoughts of Prabu disturbed Meera.   

When thoughts of her lover comes to her, so does feelings of guilt. To assuage her guilty feeling she would take extra loving care of Saravanan at that time, but for Saravanan, guessing this to be the reason, it gave him no happiness. It's because it's a clear indication that thoughts of her old lover was still strong in her mind. Saravanan also realised that Meera was making a valiant effort to forget Prabu but it still was beyond her till now. 

Just because of this it did not mean she neglected her children or her husband in anyway. She continued to take care of them well in all ways that she could but this was slowly causing a feeling of inferiority within Saravanan. He also for his part did not let her suffer in loneliness nor did he show any type of anger or animosity keeping in mind what she had done. She was still yearning for something. He started thinking that he was incapable of giving her the type of pleasure Prabu had given her. This had slowly caused the feeling of inferiority creep into him.

Meera was lost in her thoughts. The children as usual after the prayers were running here and there, playing. She half kept an eye on them. Even though they were right in front of her sight, her thoughts were elsewhere. For whatever reason thoughts of Prabu today was more than usual. Even though she thought that she must try to forget him, that she escaped from the danger to her married life, her memories of Prabu refused to go away. 

As she looked at her children playing she thought, It's so difficult to forget him because the relationship we had was so special. He had exercised full ownership over my body which only my husband was supposed to do. In fact to tell the truth he had taken more liberties with my body than my husband. Not only did he take it but I had willingly given it to him wholeheartedly. The emotional and physical excitement I had at that time made me lose full control of myself.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
well written about inner feelings
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply