Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
One week passed. I behaved in such a way with Meera so as to not raise any suspicion. However Meera could not get back to a normal state. That Friday as usual all of us went to the temple. I noticed that Prabu was there. If I did not talk to him then it would have confirmed that I had suspicions on both of them. That would have only affected my family. The crack formed in the relationship with my wife would have eventually destroyed my family. This was a nest I had built with loving care, I should not allow anything to destroy it. Moreover the respect and honour I have among the people here would disperse like smoke in the air. I waved him towards me. His face had a shrunken look as he came towards me. “Hi, you not to be seen for some time?”

“No daa it’s not like you don’t know .. I have been busy with Pappu’s wedding arrangements.”

“Why, if you had told me, would I have not helped you?”

“No, you yourself are very busy with your shop, that’s why….”

“Okay, if you need anything tell me.”

“definitely.”

Meera and Prabu totally avoided looking at each other. The next day when I was in the shop, the shop phone rang. I picked it up and said “hello.” It was Prabu on the other end.

“Hey, can you come home a bit early this evening?”
“Why?”
“My parents want to give my sister’s wedding card to you. Only Madhani would be home. They feel it would be good if you receive it as a couple.”

“Okay, I’ll be there.” The phone call ended after that.

I reached home early that evening. Meera had now slowly come to some state of normalcy.

“Why dear you’re back early?”

“No maa, it’s that Prabu called. His parents are coming to give us the wedding invitation.”

“Oh, is it.” There was no change in her countenance.

That evening they came home. Prabu’s father greeted me with two hands clasped high in front of his face.
“What paa, what is all this.”

“Very proud about you progress and success. There is nothing wrong in greeting you with clasped hands.” I hugged him in warmth.

Prabu’s mom went with Meera to the kitchen. They gave us the invitation card. “Both of you must definitely come for the wedding and help us run it well. This is the first wedding in our house.”

As a couple we touched their feet and got their blessings. Meera gave Prabu’s mom vermilion and flowers. As they were about to leave and while I was talking to Prabu’s father I noticed Meera and Prabu’s eyes talking silently to one another but I did not indicate in anyway that I was aware of it.

There was pre wedding ceremony to attend prior to the marriage on the evening before the marriage. Since it was wedding season it was quite a busy time in the shop. I handed over the responsibilities to my assistant and came back home early. I, Meera and the kids went to Prabu’s house that evening itself. Prabu was the one to greet us eagerly. Once more I noticed Prabu and Meera’s eyes meet meaningfully.

I went to where the men were gathered and joined in the conversation. Meera was very busy helping in the wedding chores. After a while I looked around but could not see Meera. The women folks were inside and she must be with them. I needed to ease myself. I looked around wondering where I could go to relieve myself.

Appa (father) came there and asked, “what son?” (I used to address Prabu’s father as Appa).

“Appa, I need to pass urine…”

“Oh, there are lot of women gathered behind, okay do one thing. If you go behind via the garden you will come to our old house. It’s deserted there. You can ease yourself there.

I went via an alley to the back of the house. Women were busy cooking behind. As I walked a bit further I could see the old abandoned house. It was a bit lonely place. Shrubs had overgrown behind the old house. After I squatted there and passed urine I got up to leave. As I was passing the old house on the way back I suddenly stopped as I heard a chuckle. Who was laughing? I peeped through a broken window inside the old house. I felt like being struck with lightning. Inside the dimly visible inner courtyard my friend was standing very close to my wife. . 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Inside the dimly visible inner courtyard my friend was standing very close to my wife. . I was looking at them as my heart fluttered in anxiety. I could not hear what they were speaking…by they I meant only my friend was speaking .. my wife appeared to be hesitant and fearful. Her eyes were darting here and there but it didn’t appear that she was there unwillingly. She was standing with her back leaning against the wall. He had his hands on the wall either side of her body thereby imprisoning her. She was looking deep into his eyes as he said something to her in a low voice. Dimples formed on her cheeks as she smiled shyly at something he said. My heart started beating faster on seeing that shy smile blossom on her face.  As he moved his body even closer to hers she placed her hands on his chest preventing him moving further.. but there appeared to be more receptivity to his advances than resistance. He bent his head so that his face went towards hers ..my wife shyly turned her head to one side.

His body overcame the resistance of her hands and pressed against her body .. his wet lips planted onto her cheeks .. turning into a kiss. He again moved away from her a bit. His right hand went behind her braided hair and adroitly held her neck from behind .. my wife’s hands were still lying just simply on his chest. He pulled her towards him .. my wife without any opposition complied to his action .. her face was raised up for his convenience. His face bent towards her quivering lips .. my wife’s lips opened slightly, as his mouth seized her lower lip, her gently closed. One hand went around her back and the other around the curve of her bare waist .. her hands moved from his chest and became a garland around his shoulders. His hands tightened even more on her body pulling her further up onto him so that she was now standing on her insteps. Her ample breasts were now mashed against his chest. The hand caressing her back tightened pulling her in tighter .. and she did the same. Their bodies were pressed so tightly against each other as they kissed that even air would not have been able to move in between them. They had their eyes closed as they kissed passionately each sucking and tasting the other’s lips.

Long seconds passed but there was no sign of them moving apart. After a very long kiss ended their bodies finally separated. My wife rubbed clean his saliva from her lips with the back of her palm. She adjusted her sari which was crumpled because of their tight embrace. However, he without his lust being sated in anyway moved his hand towards her breast. She entwined her fingers with his to prevent him going any further .. but with a laughter he overcame her strength and moved towards his goal. Meera was not able to stop him. His hand reached in and grabbed her corpulent breast. Even though Meera pretended that she wanted to stop him but she was just standing there giving him the go ahead to play with her breast. As his hand tested the softness of her breast Meera suddenly pulled his head and mashed her lips against his. While kneading my wife’s breast he was sucking on her lips. My wife’s hand was now on the front of his pants pressing his manhood. He pulled down his zip and her hand snaked in through the entrance. The movement of the clothes in from of his pelvis indicated my wife massaging his hardened manhood. Then as he separated he went down on his knees before her. She laughed softly as she looked at him with lust dripping eyes. He started pulling up her sari and inner skirt together up to her thighs.

Meera bit her lips as a slight naughty smile appeared on her face. He raised her clothes further up to her waist and was soon feasting his eyes on her femininity which only I had seen before.  As his lips embedded on to her womanly treasure Meera melted in passion. As his tongue entered her pleasure tunnel Meera’s eyes half closed in lust as her pink tongue wet her lips. She looked at him with playful admonishment and suddenly moved away and left the place adjusting her sari as she left. With a smile on his face he adjusted his clothes. There was a victorious look on his face. From their action it didn’t seem like this was their first illicit friction together. I understood that he must have sampled my Meera’s body a few times .. but there was one thing I could not understand. My wife Meera, 30 years old, mother of two kids, having been a chaste housewife till now. Participating and being a strength to me in my many struggles. Like a goddess lighting up my life .. like a mother being a balm to the pains I underwent. Where even everyone in town would praise that a wife must be like Saravanan’s wife. How a woman like that got involved in an illicit love affair … that too with a man 3 years younger than her. My heart drowned within me in sorrow.

I stood there stunned with my heart filled with sorrow. I could see Meera walking back towards the house. After a small gap Prabu came. He went around the house to enter by the house front entrance. I stood there crying, totally shaken up.

I could have caught Meera and Prabu red handed but this shameful episode would have become exposed. That would have been the talk in every household in this small town. I too would have to have rum away from this town like my father.

Definitely Meera would hang herself. Oh god…then the fate of my children!!!
I stood there crying silently. I reached this status, got this life after so many battles. Slowly clarity came to me. I can, I can get back my old Meera. I needed to handle this patiently and cautiously.

After two days after the gaiety of the marriage event Prabu’s house again went back to the old calmness. I could not concentrate on my business as I struggled with my emotions. I left for my house at about 11 in the morning. As my motorbike approached my house I could see Prabu’s motorbike parked in the mango grove behind my house. I switched off my engine and let it run. I parked my bike in the front and looked at my front door. It was closed and locked from inside. I went around my house to the back. The back door was also locked. I slowly walked to where our bedroom was, the window was also shut. When I listened keenly, I heard it. A woman’s loud moan of pleasure followed by a few little whimpering. 

“Slowly…. Buffalo,  ss .. you’re stabbing like this, careful darling.” That was Meera’s voice.

I was dying within myself. I peeped through a gap in the window. I could see two pairs of legs. The woman’s legs were entwined and locked over man’s legs. The woman lying on her back and a man lying over on top of her was visible. They were both completely naked. The man’s fast, busy movements were visible.  The woman, weeping in pleasure was moving her hips upwards in sync with his movements. I know that that man was Prabu, the woman, my wife. As Prabu deep grunts was moving his hips up and down with tremendous speed, she was grasping his buttocks tightly, all the while sobbing in pleasure. I could see the gold ring on her left hand shining in the light. His thrusts suddenly became very furious and deep and her moaning reached feverish pitch.

“ssss…..ingg…ingg..ohhh……….” Each of her groans of pleasure was like a stab to my heart.

He hips jerked a few times as her nails dug into the flesh of his buttocks. I knew they were reaching the peak of their pleasure. As his spasms subsided along with hers,  he then lay on her motionless. There were sounds of kissing. I could hear the laughter of my wife. After a while Prabu left my house hurriedly through the back door. I waited till he left. I went to the back door and gently pushed it. It opened. Having to enter my own house like a thief made me ashamed. I could hear someone bathing in the attached bathroom of my room. Meera was bathing. She was singing an old Tamil song as she bathed.
“My dear woman who asked for water, has your thirst been quenched”
“I gave what my lover needed,  has the desire diminished”

“There is plenty more but what was taken today is only a little bit”

“Sleeping today was for now and there is more in the future for both of us”
“My darling, you are an amazing treasure mine”

“The moon is shining, this is a opportune time”
“The cupids arrow is piercing the heart”
“Sleep refuses to come my love, is it right that you make me wait”
“The cooked rice is ready for consumption, should you let it cool”

I entered my bedroom. Even if I had not seen it with my own eyes the evidence in my bedroom made it crystal clear what had just happened. Meera’s sari, petticoat, blouse and bra was scattered on the floor. I looked at the bed, the bedsheet was crumpled. Similarly pink jasmine flowers were seen crumpled and scattered over the pillow and the bed. Then I saw that on the floor below the bed, a torn condom packet. It was so obvious to anyone to see. Just a while ago, he had mated with my fully naked wife. With stab wounds in my heart I went back to my shop.
Like Reply
Very nice update.
Like Reply
pathetic hubby and cheating wife, very common. In real life a few pics and divorce, here in story may be he becomes a cuck???
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Good update. Continue
Like Reply
Interesting. Continue.
Like Reply
This husband has too much love for his wife, but she is not worth for it. The husband is a fool. how can he think that he can get his once chaste wife back after seeing all this. Any other husband would have killed them on the spot.

Earlier, she had some fear about affair when is asked about flowers. Now she has become very bold and taken the affair to next level. What is this pathetic husband going to do? Post the next update soon.
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
Good story very interesting bro
Like Reply
Good story very interesting bro
Like Reply
Wow great story

Update
Like Reply
Nice and interesting updates.
Like Reply
Have not read original.

So far seems a tragedy. But will husband turn it around? What would be his actions here on.

Will this version have alternative endings, plots [though sticking to original as much as possible]

Interested to read. Waiting eagerly.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Please update.
Like Reply
Continueeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
Thanks to all the appreciation. The credit goes to the original author in Tamil. I will not deviate from the substance of the original story and hence there would be no alternate ending as that would be disrespectful to the original author. I am posting it as I finish each translation. I plan to write a sequel to this titled Pink Jasmine but that would be in Tamil. This story will finish soon.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
When I returned home that evening, I brought along with me the mother of one of my workers. When Meera opened the door the first question she asked me was, ”Why didn’t you come home for lunch?”

“There was a lot of work to do, so I ate in the shop itself.”

Then her eyes fell on the old lady with me. “This is Marimuthu’s mother. How long are you going to have to do everything by yourself. I brought her here for your assistance. She would be staying here henceforth.”

There was no reaction on her face. She looked at me and the old woman. She looked at the old woman and said, “go in.”

As the heavy burden pressed on my heart my eyes became filled with tears as I thought of those days when I and Meera had spent together so happily. Beside me, Meera was sleeping serenely. One thing I could not understand, after all these years why did Meera suddenly loose all morals. What needs of hers that I did not take care of? What did she see in Prabu that she did not see in me? After all the difficulties I had gone through so far and she standing steadfast by my side only for her to lose her chastity now? My mind was in turmoil, tears refused to dry down. I didn’t know when or how I fell asleep.

Since Marimuthu’s mother was in my house there was no opportunity whatsoever for Meera and Prabu to have their illicit liaisons in my bed itself. Meera too avoided going anywhere on her own. By keeping on avoiding wrongdoing in this way I must slowly make Meera come out of this feeling of lust that she had fallen into.

With this cruelty suffered in my life the days slowly passed. One day a man who came to my shop told me about a land that was coming for sale. I asked him to accompany me to go and see that property for sale. As he said he was busy at that time he told me where the land was. That day just before late evening I took my car to go and have a look at that place. That land was behind a dilapidated temple hall adjacent to a small lake. The dilapidated building had once upon a time been used to house troops. Now only once in a while there would be a pooja for the deity still in the temple, otherwise it is practically abandoned. Sometimes some youngsters use it once in a while to play cards or drink toddy. As the small lake too has been dry for many years there was no paddy cultivation or farming of any kind there. Therefore, there was usually no people who go around there. I parked my car behind some shrubs and bushes and got down to have a look at the land. It was a completely dry arid land but it must be at least 5 acres. My eyes looked beyond the dried drain to the abandoned temple hall. Beyond the walls of the building there is a area for an altar but there is no deity there at the moment. The walls have etched words of young men expressing their love for some women. Probably they all would be someone else’s wives by now, totally unaware that once upon a time there was a young man who being too scared to express his love had carved out his emotions on the walls of the building. The hall of the building was quite huge. The walls and cracked and peeled paint with the bricks now being visible giving it a brownish look. My eyes went beyond the building to the Peepal tree beside the building … that was Prabu’s motorbike…

I started walking across the dried drain. As I got nearer and nearer the building it became confirmed that it was indeed Prabu’s motorbike. The door of the temple hall would always be open. There was pads like attachments all around the building. The floor was covered with sand and leaves blown in by the wind as well as grass. I slowly started walking around the building, there didn’t seem to be anyone there. I would have only passed the third pillar when I heard a woman’s whine. I passed a second pillar after that when I saw them on the pad inside the building, Meera and Prabu.

Meera’s Pallu was in Prabu’s hands. She was holding it tightly so that he could not pull it off her body. She was saying in a begging tone, “ hey, you brought me here saying you only wanted to talk to me, what is this, leave it Prabu.”

He was enjoying watching her sweet anguish with a smile on his face. He pulled hard on her pallu and she went and fell on his chest. Her pallu was in his hands and she was standing pressed against him chest only in blouse covered breasts. He grabbed her by the waist and grabbed her lips by his, and leaning her against the pillar he was tasting the sweet nectar of her lips. Showing her enjoyment of his kiss, Meera grabbed the hair behind his head in one hand while her other hand was slowly rubbing his back. As their bodies mashed against each other in their youth full vigour, the Pigeons that had refuge in the celling pillars of the hall took flight.

Without taking his lips off hers for a second his hand went in between their bodies to grab her breast. After at first measuring the size of her beautiful globe his fingers he then tested it’s density. Fully enjoying it, she gently rubbed her fingers over his hand that was grasping her breast while continuing to feed his lips to him. “mmm…she moaned into his mouth as they kissed. Her body pushed against him thrusting the soft flesh of her breast harder into his kneading hand.  Finally they parted. He pulled her pallu and she spun her body around helping him to remove her sari from her body. She helped him to hurriedly undress her. She was displaying desire and lust she had never displayed to me in so many years of our marriage. In a short while her clothes didn’t belong to her body anymore.

In the setting sun my wife was standing naked in front of him allowing him admire her full beauty. She was breathing heavily as she was in heightened sexual state. Her large firm breasts were moving up and down as she breathed in and out deeply. My wife’s erect, pointed nipples showed how ready she was for my friend to enjoy her voluptuous body.  As it started becoming darker, they were slowly turning to shadows to my eyes. Prabu bent his head to take her swollen nipple into his mouth. Meera held it up in his hand, feeding. She had never done that for me as she was always reserved when making love to me. He was taking as much of his breast in his mouth and feasting on it. She was looking at and slowly pulling on his manhood with her elegant fingers measuring it’s impressive length and girth. She pulled him against her sliding on to the ground..

“How many times you have enjoyed me, isn’t your hunger appeased yet?”
“Tell me if your hunger is appeased, I will leave you,” he said as he kissed her lips.

“What have you done to me, because of my loneliness when he was not there I just spent time with you as friend. I never expected to sleep with you, I never in my dreams too thought that I would betray my husband.” “Your virility has won over my chastity. A man and a woman should never meet alone. After that first time we enjoyed together I felt like committing suicide but I had no heart to leave my husband to suffer alone with the kids .. I thought that I should never meet you again .. but the sexual pleasure you showed me that day in bed made me forget about honour, dignity and made me go back to you again and again,” she said her voice betraying her lust as she ruffled the hair of her lover feasting on her erect nipple.

He left her breast and came up on her to her face. “Every time when I looked at Saravanan after enjoying you I felt miserable .. but your beauty hmm .. the agony I suffered in the nights only I knew. On one side my friend, on the other side you. Every time friendship lost out to your beauty.”

The sky reflected the darkness of my state of mind. Darkening clouds of dusk was changing day to night to suit them. The lightning piercing my heart was reflected by the lightning piercing the night sky. Even though they disappeared from my eyes in the darkness, the light of the frequently striking lightning was showing them to me.

He lay on his back .. disregarding all values of honour her mouth was playing a lustful tune on the flute of the man who had stolen her chastity. Her head shook up and down, my life was being shaken to the core. Her soft red lips tightly gripped the stem of his pole .. her wet saliva made it easy for her lips to rub on his hard flesh. I have never asked Meera for this. I thought she would think it disgusting .. yet she was doing this for him with eagerness and desire. He had his eyes closed enjoying the pleasure her mouth lips and tongue was giving him.

I closed my eyes tightly. I could not swallow my saliva as sorrow was choking my throat. He pushed her on to her back on got on top of her. Her legs became a garland to his legs and her hands a garland around his body. I closed my eyes unable to see my wife losing her chastity once again .. but the wind did not leave me. The fragrance of the pink jasmine she wore on her hair and her moans of pleasure  brought them to my nose and ears.

“OOhhhh….Prabu baby….it’s so harddd……aahhhh…..”
“The touch of your beautiful fingers makes it hard Meera…yes.. yes.. stroke me.. stroke my cock…it feels so good  sss…..”

“Meera take my cock and put it in your pussy… that’s it.. mmm…yes yes rub my cock on your pussy lips… you’re so wet darling.”
“aah…aah….I can’t stand it…push it in me…ooohhhh…fuck me with your big cock…take me to heaven again .. fuck meee…..”

As I opened my eyes unable to bear the agony, the sky too opened .. as lightning. I then saw what I should never have to see. My wife was being taken with her full wishes by his virile manhood. The lotus petals of her vagina was swallowing his blood engorged big manhood inch by inch.

“haanngg ..  Ahuh....She gasped with pleasure as he entered her slowly till he was fully inside her. She hugged him closely to her body kissing his lips as he started to move. When he started pumping with speed and vigour .. my woman’s body was also shaking and shivering as per his movements. Meera was showing her full willingness to this illicit coupling with her  loud moans agony like pleasure followed by small sobs of intense joy. The sounds were muffled only for a while now and then as they kissed. Her nails were digging into his back indicating the heights of pleasure he was taking her to. They were grunting and copulating like animals.

“Aaarrr… Prabu…my love ..faster…harder…ssss…yes…wonderful, fuck me baby…fuck meee…”

I couldn’t stand it anymore and turned away quickly .. and immediately stood frozen in shock.

Prabu's father was standing there, eyes red with anger. 
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Very hot and at the same time sad update.
Like Reply
congrats :congrats: dear for this ultimate tale of love, lust and betrayal.............

i was eager till the last sentence....... what will sarvanan doo........and why he is trying to reposses her cheater wife...........

but now......... prabhu's father also the eye witness..........what will sarvanan save.......... his status, family or her own self respect........

eagerly waiting for next

yourock
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
interesting twist
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Twist