Romance The accident - by krish_999 (Completed)
We went out for dinner, very soon. I took her to a grant restaurant. She was again impressed with the ambience in there. Vinnee was in my hands.

"I can't believe you're divorced..."

She said once she was settled in her chair.

"I mean, I haven't found a single reason in you for which a girl could seek divorce."

"You're so impressed in me.."

"Yes. I'd find myself very lucky if I was your wife... I really envy your wife... How could she..?"

I just smiled at her curiosity.

"Come on, tell me? Are you some kind of psycho character? Do you drink too much? Or did you sell her gold without her permission?"

She lowered her sound when she was asking all that.
I leaned forward.

"'Ssshhhh! Big secret. I'm not psycho. I'm gay."

She kicked me under the table.

"You! I know you're not."

"How's that?"

"I just know."

"Tell me, how?"

"In the morning."
This time she bit her upper lip to cover the embarrassment her banter caused. It was absolutely beautiful. I wanted to jump over the table, pull her face to me and...

"Morning? But how?"

I was playing innocent face.

"You're playing with me. You already know how I knew that."

"No, I don't really know. Tell me."

She was really embarrassed to talk about it. But her face betrayed her mind and I was sure she wanted to talk about it.

"Tell me.."

She looked left and right to make sure no one's listening.

"I felt you.."

So saying she bit lips again, making me crave for it.

"You felt me, mmm?"

I asked and she nodded shyly.

"Mmm..."

I was going to tease her more but a waiter interrupted and broke the flow as he brought the food on the table.

"So tomorrow you'll leave..."

She asked, once the waiter left us, seemingly changing the subject.
I nodded.

"Yes. How are you planning to forget me once you move on with your life?"

She stopped eating and looked at me.

"I will never forget you, Krish. Not only because I can't but also I don't want. Never."

I could see love on those eyes.

"Are you falling in love with me?"

"I would love to. That's why I envy your wife. Ex..."

"Oh."

I sighed.

"We should stop it here, Deepika. Otherwise..."

I didn't look at her as I spoke.

But it was too late.
I had fallen for her.
I had fallen in love with a married woman.
I didn't know where it was going.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Back at room, while breastfeeding little Vinnee and while putting him to sleep, she told me her heartbreaking story. Story about her dreams of becoming a teacher. About the family pressure. About an indecisive father and a dominant uncle. About his daughter who had eloped with a tea seller long ago which eventually became his tool to brainwash every parent of every girl he ever met. About Karthik, who used to chase her throughout her childhood and who eventually managed to grab the price because of his five digit white color job. About the dreams that were shattered with a marriage.

I sat on one edge of the bed and looked deep into her eyes. I saw a girl who loved to dream. Most of them daydreams.

"Tell me about your love story..."

I asked as I leaned back to the head rest.

"What love story? I don't have one."

She said without looking at me and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Don't lie to me.. look at me.."

She looked at me and we kept glued into each other's eyes for a few moments. Then she looked down.

"Yes, there was a boy. I wanted to be loved by him. But he freaked out soon. He was scared of my uncle."

"What about you?"

She laughed at herself.

"Me? Oh, I was a scaredy-cat. No way..."

"How about now? Do you still want to be loved?"

Her gaze fell back on me again.

"No.."

Her voice was soft.

"You can speak your heart, your uncle is not here..."

"But I'm still scared.. scared of myself.."

"You're scared of love?"

"I'm scared of falling in love with you..."

"I have already fallen for you Deepika."

I spoke the truth. I was done with talking. She seemed stunned of my confession. I extended my hand to her.

"Come here. Sit with me."

She didn't wait even second to comply with me. She dragged her body to me and sat next to me. I quickly put my left arm around her. She looked into my eyes.

"What are you going to do?"

Her voice was softer than ever. I touched her face with my right palm and turned it to me.

"Are you still scared to be loved?"
Like Reply
I could see her heartbeats. I could feel her breath. I could smell her love for me.
I pulled her head to me and kissed. It wasn't a mad lip lock derived out of lust. It was a slow yet intent conveyance of my love for her. Her lips were warm and it grew even warmer as I began sucking on it. A few moments later I broke the kiss and whispered an 'I love you' into her eyes before regaining the access. This time she opened her mouth and I went all the way in. Sucking and nibbling her lips, I went on to devour her tongue, tasting her warm saliva, making her melt completely into me. Her body fell into my hands and I could feel her easing off into me. She was mine.
As I broke the kiss again to let her breath, I heard her mumble,

"Love me, Krish"

"Give me your tongue... I want more of it...honey"
I whispered.

"You're mad."
She said.

"I've never been kissed like this..."

"Like this? No, then you tell me you've never been kissed.."

I said before kissing her again.

My hand soon dropped from her face to her shoulder before I broke the kiss. I saw her licking her lower lip with a smile.

She was inviting me, as her body eased and wormed into my embrace. My right hand moved further down from her shoulder, touching over upperarm, to her belly, and pulled her hip towards me. Her breathing turned heavier with each of my advances. Her gaze remained at my face. I leaned over her and landed a series of kisses on her face; tentatively; around her mouth. She anticipated a full blown kiss which never came from me, and she ended up opening her lips and gasping. My hand had reached her thighs, through the side slit of her churidar, and I was feeling softness above the leggings. Slowly I brought my hand in between her thighs and she convulsed, moving herself further and lying flat on the bed. She deliberately tried to hold her legs together. Yet she didn't stop me exploring her. She wanted to stop me but she surely wanted to be loved by me.

I didn't want to confuse her in my intentions. I got up quickly, jerked her legs apart and knelt down between them.

An absolutely stunning young woman was lying there in front of me. She was married. She was a mother. And she was homely. Yet her legs were spread. And she was ready.

With my right palm I touched her face once, and then moved downwards. Touching her chin, neck, chest, and stomach over churidar, I then pulled it upward to reveal her navel to me. I knew it would be beautiful. It was gorgeous.

I immediately bent down and kissed it making her giggle.

"You smell awesome, baby.."

I inhaled her skin and looked up. She gave me a mesmerising smile.

"I love you Deepika."

I rubbed my lips along her hipbone, from left to right.

"And I want you..."

"You have me..."

I heard her chuckle.
Slowly I brought my face down to the edge of her leggings.

"Lights, please."

She pulled my hair, forcing me look up.
She wanted to switch off the lights.

"Why?"

"I can't do it with lights on.. I'm too shy.."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"You're a very beautiful woman, Deepika. There's nothing bad in you to be ashamed of. I want to see you. Please let me."

I said, with my eyes stuck with hers. Then I inserted my fingers inside her leggings' top edge and slowly pulled it down, revealing her pale yellow panty. I raised her legs up and pulled the clothe along it to remove it completely and kept it aside.
Smooth skin of her milky white thighs and the whole legs were enough to drive me crazy.
I immediately rubbed my face between her ankles.

"You have beautiful skin, Deepika. I told you."

I kept both of her legs onto my shoulder and I moved my lips down, feeling every inch of her silky flawless skin, to her thighs. Inner thighs, as I parted her legs.
I kissed along, causing her chuckle as well as gasp. My both hands were fondling her legs. And I pressed my teeth in parts, making her moan.

I went down, until I reached the centre and I kissed over it, right over her innermost secret, hidden under a pale yellow clothe.
It was about to be mine. I had an urge to rip that fine clothe and assault it right then, yet, God knows, somehow I controlled myself to the kiss. As I touched over it with my lips, I could feel the presence of her pubic hair. I sensed it would be trimmed, may be a week ago.
With my lips again I searched for her pussy lips and I heard Deepika moan with a sudden jerk from her entire body.

"Aah.. Oh my gosh... I've never been felt like this... Krish...ugh.. What are you doing to me?"

She moaned.

"I'm learning to love you, Deepika..."

So saying I bit on her panties and pulled it with my teeth. Also I tucked my fingers into it from both sides and tugged it. It came along her thighs, until it reached her knees. I then removed it with my right hand and tossed it away. She shyly blocked my view to her with both of her palms.

"No, it's my right.."

I murmured looking up to her.

"No."

She refused.

"Come on... Show it to me baby.."

"No.."
She shook her face.

"I want to kiss it... With my lips..."

"No..."

"I want to lick it... With this.."

I held my tongue out as I said.

"Oh, no. You're so dirty..."

I saw her swallowing her inner demons. She was bewildered.

"Take your hands away, Deepika."

"No, please... I can't."

I pinched hard on both the sides of her thighs.

"Come on.. It's mine. Surrender it to me. I know you can. I also know you want it. Take your hands off it..."

I whispered and bent down. She sighed and then pulled her palms away, revealing a beautiful flower to me.
It had small bushes around it. The nucleus was darker, yet tempting, indeed.

And, it was wet.

[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Deepika had let herself go. The innermost of a married woman's defence was gone. She had surrendered to me when she took her palm away.

I brought me face further down and kissed over her pussy, albeit very lightly. I didn't want to scare her by unleashing the assault as I desired. Nevertheless she jerked her entire body in response to my first touch, and tried to close her thighs, but only in vain.
I then brought my right hand to it, and tried to pull the lips open with my thumb and index finger.
She again jerked her body, trying to move away.

I saw her clitoris between the opened side lips.
I went down again and blew over it, just to see her reaction. She moaned again.

"Please, Krish!"

She begged. I wondered stupidly if she was a virgin. I slowly pressed my mouth onto her, and I got the salty taste of her wetness. I started sucking on it, and I heard her moaning helplessly.
Only place where the salty is delicious. I ate her like a man possessed. I constantly teased her clit with my tongue, and, bit and pulled out her pussy lips. She reconciled with my mouth quicker than I expected and she soon started pulling my hairs. She started moaning constantly as well, as the words she blurted out had by then become powerless to stop me from anything.

"Aaahh.... Yes... Oh my.."

To add fuel to the fire, I then pushed my index and middle fingers into her. It slid into her smoothly and she let out a small cry.
It was so loud and I looked up.

"Ssshhhh!"

I thought Vinnee would wake up.

"Sorry... You're just killing me".

She whispered, before putting her palm over her mouth. I kept my gaze into her face and pushed the fingers again. She pressed her palm onto her mouth really hard and no sound came out. I could see her flat belly throbbing as she tried to suppress her impulses. My face went down again and replaced my fingers. This time I also brought my both hands under her ass and squeezed it's cheeks. They were pleasingly plump. She soon started gyrating her hip in response to my sucking. I sucked her very hard. I felt her hand pulling my hair and I again stuck my fingers into her hole.
I started moving my fingers in and out really smoothly, making wet noises from her pussy. Quickly I increased my speed and in no time she was taken to the fence. With her left hand she tried to hold my right hand but I stopped it with my spare hand. She pressed down her right palm across her mouth as she melt into my fingers.

"Oh my..."
Like Reply
I heard a suppressed cry and she rolled her head on the bed. It seemed like the sudden arrival of an orgasm was too much for her to bear.
I wasn't done. Before allowing her to settle down I pressed my mouth back into her pussy and started licking her clean.

"You're too dirty..."

She chuckled as I looked up a few moments later.

"Did you like it?"

She just bit her lips.

"Tell me?"

"Do you think I would say no?."

She asked and reached out to my face with her hand. Her eyes were shining.
I also reached out to her face and pushed my fingers into her mouth.

"Taste yourself.. baby."

Her eyes widened madly as she got the taste. She immediately shook her head to expel my fingers.

"Mmm...chee...! It's salty...!"

"Don't you like it?

"You pervert! No!"

"Oh that's very bad. I got things that's more salty.."

I gestured down to myself as I spoke. She got instantly what I was aiming at.

"I don't want to taste that too."

"You don't want it?"

She gave me a gorgeously shy smile in response.

"I want that..here.."

She gestured downward of her body.
She definitely wanted more. And she deserved more.
I bent forward and kissed her, making her taste herself from my lips as well. This time she didn't repel. She let me melt into her mouth with my tongue with all of her affection. It was a long kiss.
Once we had enough of each other's mouth juices, we parted and I looked directly at her breast. She knew what I want then. Without waiting for any further clue, she pulled her churidar up and I helped her to remove it completely.
I knew she had a body to die for, and when I saw what was being revealed to me, I sensed a sudden rise in my heartbeats, despite having reached this far..
Her white silky gorgeous body was lying in front of me. Just covering her chest with a white bra. In all its shining glory.
I bent down and kissed her again. And I reached around her with my hand to unhook her bra. I bit her lips and pulled with my teeth as I broke the kiss and stood up.

"Ouch!"
Like Reply
She sighed, before sliding the straps off her shoulder and tossing the bra away. I again started with a quick kiss on her lips before going down to her breasts as she lay completely nude.
I slightly weighed myself on top of her and started kissing on her breasts. Her nipple wasn't sensitive may be because of constant breastfeeding of her child, but licking around it, especially the lower skin, made her moan and convulse. As I took the nipple in my mouth and started sucking it, I felt a liquid flowing into my mouth. It was her milk.

"Oops. I'm sorry."

I said with a stupid smile.

She chuckled in response.
But I didn't leave her nipples that way. I bit on them with my teeth making her mock a cry. I made sure I was making my teeth marks all over her chest in no time. I kissed them, rubbed my face to them, and fondled them as I wished. In the end she hugged my tight to her with both her hands and legs around me.
I was still well dressed. She was trying to pull my shirt upward.

I got up soon to remove T-shirt. Her eyes wandered all over me as I bared my torso and smiled at her. She was eager to see me. It was in her eyes.

"You want me to take off this too?"

I tucked my fingers into my shorts and asked her teasingly.

"Are you really asking this?"

She knew I'm teasing.
I had unbuttoned it.

"Pull it down, Deepika!"

I said.

"Me?"

"Yes, you!"

"You're making me things I've never done..."

"Do it, honey!"

And she pulled it down with both her hands, a bit too forcefully. As she pulled, my jockey too goes down. And my erection breathes out.

"Oh my..."

She said and quickly took her hand away.

"Oh my God! I can't do...it..."

She mumbled.

I didn't want to add any more drama into it. I quickly ditched all the clothes in no time and knelt between her thighs.
She was still looking at my dick.

"Deepika."

I called and her bewildered eyes caught with mine.

"Do you want it?"

I asked, touching my dick with a hand.
She didn't expect me asking it at this moment.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"You stupid. Do it before I change my mind. Yes!"

She said playfully without even blinking.
All was said. I was about to steal a married woman's loyalty. In a few moments, she would become mine, though temporarily. I wasn't wearing any protection. I wasn't sure if she was sure about it. Still, all was said.

"Yes. Please.!"
Like Reply
I heard her whisper again.
I inched closer to her in between her thighs and raised her feet, and placed them over either side of my shoulders. I saw her pussy, ready to inhale me into it. I then held my dick with my right hand and placed it at the entrance of her wet hole.
I then slowly pressed it forward and she moaned slightly.

I kept pushing it into her and it went inside her pretty easily. Her wet pussy embraced the bulbous end of my dick with enough tightness and I felt incredible inside her.

"Krish.."

She gasped my name.

"Mmm.."

"It's first time since Vinnee's birth..."

"Oh..."

That was really pleasing. For unknown reasons.
I pushed further, to the deeper, and she gasped again.
She put her hands on my stomach as if to stop me going further. But she wasn't struggling at all and I and gave another push. I was all the way in.

"I'm going you fuck you now, Deepika."

I said and she just hissed in response.

I took it out slowly and gave a sudden push. She moaned really high this time. She placed both of her palms on my stomach.
Having a chiselled body with a flat stomach
improves your confidence in this position. You feel like a God. I felt it when she ran her palms across my stomach.
I then started moving my hips slowly. I was fucking her.
I soon dropped her legs sideways, put my hands on the bed and leans on her to pump in, causing her move a bit upward in each passing moment. Her head was almost crossing the edge of the bed and her hairs dropped off the bed to the floor. The bed was crying silently. It was now easy for me to slide in and out as her vagina was fully moist. She was now moaning quite loudly. Vinnee could have woken up, but we both didn't care. I pulled her left leg up to my shoulder and spread her to the extreme. I still was trying to maintain my rhythm. All the women I had made love in the past, stands no where near this one. I felt as I drilled into the deepest of her in a very controlled manner. Still, I was pacing up and soon I felt like I was building the ultimate pressure inside me. I didn't want it happen before her, and I paused to kiss her; this time she hugged me tight and opened her mouth to devour my lips and tongue. I had driven this homely, conservative woman well out of her comfort zone. Once I regained myself, I restarted moving my hip, up and down, my dick in and out of her.
Deepika was soon on the edge of another orgasm. She was wheezing and moaning to each of my thrusts. She held her mouth open and looked into my eyes only and cried out my name.

"Kreee....sshh...!"

And she screamed out again and again, grabbing onto my body with both her hands. She was having her orgasm. I suddenly increased my pace to the fullest and deepest, and shot it with a groan. Inside her, deep inside her, I shot my cum, and I saw her eyes closed, as if she was trying feel it inside her. I felt so good watching her face. I started kissing her and this time I literally assaulted her lips with my lips and teeth.

She panted heavily as I pressed myself into her and held still, while my body became rigid. I was shooting my hot cum into the deepest of her. She breathed into my mouth and grabbed my back with both her palms. I thrusted my hip once again into her and groaned.
I whispered her name into her mouth with my panting, trying to convey all my love to her. I felt I would do anything to be with her, like this.

"I love you..."

I moaned further as I collapsed on top of her warm body, and my weight forced her into the bed.
She kissed me again in my mouth.
Like Reply
"I never thought it could be like this.. It's been a ritual for me.."

She whispered her secrets in to my ears.

"I came inside you..."

I was falling back into reality.

"I'm on safe days, it's okay."

She said quickly.
I slipped my weight to her left side and lay next to her.

"What if you weren't in safe days? Would you have allowed me to cum inside you?"

She smiled slightly.

"I don't know. Maybe yes. I think I would do anything for you.."

It was indeed most daring thing she had ever told me until then, but I felt it as one of the cutest thing I had ever heard. I loved her even more. I felt we were a couple.
A real couple.
I hugged her tight and soon we were kissing again.
I felt her hand running over my torso. I ran my palms on her chest. The softness of her bosoms again lured me into it. I kissed the nearest of them and fondled the other.
She pulled her right arm and put it around my neck to hold me close to her chest. A glance of her armpit was flashed in front of me as she raised her arm. I moved my face to there and inhaled her. I had become my dirtiest best.
It was alluring, and indeed, it aroused me.
I pushed her well into the mattress and pressed her both hands on to it, wide apart to her sides.
Her armpits were unbelievably flawless.
She smelt my lustful intentions.

"What are your planning, you crazy?"

"I'm planning to know your secrets."

I said and leaned forward to her right armpit. A kiss, it made her giggle and try to shake me off her.

"Haa! You!"

I ignored and kissed again. I rubbed my lips to the skin and she screamed high.
I didn't leave her, yet. I licked her and tasted her body in my mouth. It was anything but salty. She had the cleanest armpit I could imagine of a woman.
She screamed out my name again and jerked her body, this time successfully escaping from my face. I let her go for a moment. It was fun.
She turned to her left and arched her body inward to bring herself under control. And it let me notice her backside.
Oh.

"You never cease to amaze me, Deepika!"

I whispered and embraced her from behind. I also brought my lips to her backside skin and I even tried to bite her. She turned further left and straightened her body, and ended up lying facing her body down to the bed. She was drawing my complete attention to the backside of her body. She was all curves.
From her raised shoulders, to the back of her midriff and non existing love handles, to the bums, which were quite like a couple of hills; round, white, soft hills.
I couldn't resist. I didn't have to. I pulled my hand and gave a tight slap on her ass cheek.
She expelled a sudden grunt.
I kissed backside of her shoulder again and she lay still. I brought my kiss downward licked along her body until I reached her bums. Her breathing was again peaking. I went further down and bit on the ass cheeks, making her hiss and push her hip down to the mattress.
I licked, bit and kissed around her ass cheeks as I liked.

"I've never been this much intimate with anyone in my life, Deepika."

I commented.

"Oh that's good to hear. I was starting to think you as a maniac... Sexually insane..."

She turned her head to left and tried to look at me.

"You're making me insane.."

I complained.

"Oh, me? God!"

"Yeah, you, Ms. Deepika!"

My hands were fondling her softness like a pro.

"What are you going to do now, Mr. Krish?"

"Let's do it again."
Like Reply
I said and pulled her waist up. I was hard again. And she was ready, too. She was brought on all fours soon, as I knelt down between her legs, touching erection behind her ass. Without much delay, I was able to guide my dick into her hole. It went in, making her moan a bit higher than I expected. I had hit on her inner walls. It was good. I pulled my hip and pushed back into her again.
She moaned again. She sounded tired, this time. And as I started to move back and forth, She dropped her face down to the mattress.
I then held both sides of her hip and started to move seriously.
Her head was down to the mattress, hands too, and her round and soft butt was the only thing held up; and I was holding it with both my hands and I was drilling deep into her pussy. It was quite a view and a feeling. I slapped on her ass cheeks a couple of times to make her hiss again. I was moving faster, harder, thrusting into her over and over, until I was close to the edge again. She was at the same place, even quicker than me. She soon grabbed the pillow and pressed her face into it and suppressed her scream. I went mad and pounded hard into her a few more times, and there, I shot it. I sensed all my strength flowing out of me, through my dick, and I bent forward, pushing her body down to the bed. She turned to me quickly to kiss me, forcing my dick out of her well fucked hole completely, making a nasty sound.
We turned face to face and tried to hug each other tight.

"You're so good for me Deepika."

I breathed. I was actually panting.

"Yes, Krish...and I love you..."

She whispered before worming inside my arms and legs.

"I love you too, baby."

I whispered back to her and pulled a bedsheet over us.
Like Reply
In the morning I woke up later than usual. Deepika was already in the shower.
I was nude, under the bedsheet. I noticed I was lying on my back and the sheet was covering my entire body.
Deepika must have seen it all again when she woke up. 'It' could be the first thing she saw in this very fine morning. I thought and looked at it. It was still sleeping; limp; like a stupid fellow who had no clue when his smoking hot partner of last night left the bed in all her nude glory. Deepika!
A mere thought of her nude body was enough for me to wake up. I couldn't help but watch my buddy rising into a new morning. Ha!
I got up only when Deepika walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing the same churidar of pervious night. But she had indeed finished her bath. And she was looking gorgeous as ever, and she acknowledged her audience.

"Oh, you woke up? I was planning to pour water into your face."

She checked little Vinnee and turned to mirror. I sat in the bed my half of my body under the bedsheet.

"And you stop staring at my back."

She looked at me through the mirror.

"I wasn't staring at your back."

I said.

"Actually, I was looking at your front. They're truly..."

"Stop it!"

She kept wiping her hair.

"I can't believe it, you know, they were in these hands..."

I held out my hands and mocked a bewildered face. She saw it.

"I told you... Stop it."

"What are you really, madam?"

This time she turned to me.

"I finished my bath without finishing my hair, thinking that you'll also get ready soon, and you're just sitting here and trying to flirt with me?"

She came to the beside and started hitting me with the towel.

"Go. Go. Go to bathroom. Shooo!"

All the cuteness in the world were gathering at her face.

"Oh come on. Your waking up the child."

And it did. Vinnee woke up and Deepika quickly pulled him up.

I reluctantly went to the shower.
By the time I finished all my morning rituals and walked out, she had changed to her new saree. But the blouse remained the old one. They matched well.

Then she took care of Vinnee. I packed my bag and helped hers.

She got a call from her uncle and they were reaching the hospital in half an hour. Deepika was sure that she wouldn't reach there before their arrival. So she gave him the details to reach to Karthik themselves.
Like Reply
"We will have to leave fast, Krish.."

It was time.

"So we're leaving."

I said.
She looked at me. We both stood still. Our worlds stood still.

"Yes, we are."

Her voice wasn't audible to me. She quickly looked away and resumed putting a small clothe on Vinnee.
It was tough for her too. She loved me.
If she was unmarried, I wouldn't have let her go. I wanted to tell her, but I didn't dare to tell. It would only make her sad.
I also concentrated to myself getting ready. I didn't utter a word for the next half an hour. Neither did she. In the end, we were ready to vacate the room.

We had to vacate each other's life as well.

"You stopped talking, gentleman!"

She said, as she hung the bag on the shoulder, and picked up Vinnee from the bed.
We were leaving.
I pretended a smile. I couldn't say a word for a few moments.

"I will miss you Deepika."

I finally managed to say.

"Are you really divorced?"

She asked suddenly. And she knew it surprised me.

"I mean, I still can't believe you could.."

"It's true, Deepika."

She tried to smile.

"If... If I ever... If I ever end up in a divorce, would you like me to call you?"

I couldn't believe she asked that. Perhaps my face was revealing my mind, she shook her head in self-disgust.

"Oh stupid! Forget it. That's really a stupid thing to ask."

"Yes you should."

I said firmly.
She stared me a minute.

"No, don't consider that question. It's not good. It's not possible."

"Okay."
I said.

"And we shouldn't even think about it."

"Okay."
I said.

"We're not going to meet again, ever. We should know that."

"Yes."

"We should... we should delete our contacts."

I heard it. My breathing rose to higher gear.

"What?"

"We should not keep our numbers, Krish. R should delete it. Otherwise we will see again. We will expect each other's call. We will..."

She searched for more reasons. But I got it.

"Yes I got it. We should delete it."

I pulled out my mobile and deleted her number. She lay Vinnee back on the bed and took her mobile from her bag.
She dropped the bag to the bed and deleted a number from her mobile. Seemingly mine.

"All good?"

I asked without looking her and walked to the door.
I was leading the way out.
To our respective worlds.
As I placed my hand on the door handle and began to turn it, I heard her voice.

"Krish."

I kept my hand where it was and turned to her.
She walked near to me. Without saying a word, she hugged me and rested her face on my shoulder.

"I want to say goodbye before we get out."

She whispered into my ear.
She then raised her head and looked at me. I hugged her back and kissed her, right on the lips.
It was a long kiss. And it was made even longer by her. It was made wet by her. It was made warmer by her.
She clenched her body into me, making me feel embarrassed for my dick, which was getting hard and was almost touching her. I feared that she would sense it. I didn't want that happen.
When we parted, she looked at my eyes.

"I'm feeling better now."

She smiled. She seemed better energetic suddenly. I too smiled.

"You don't have to smile. I know you're not feeling that way."

She said. I didn't get it.

She suddenly moved her hand downward and touched my groin. I was carrying a boner and it was such an embarrassment.

"Krish! You rascal!"

I smiled idiotically.

"Maybe he too wanted to say goodbye to you!"

I said. She almost chuckled.

"Oh really?"

Her gaze slowly and gradually went downward. I too looked down. It was really visible in my pants.

"You're biting your lips. Stop it."

She said. I didn't know that I was doing it.
She smiled at me again and pulled my belt with her right hand. When she pulled it again, I saw her biting her lower lip.
Like Reply
"What are you planning to do?"

I asked.

She licked her lips.

"Wait and see, Krish!"

She whispered and started unbuckling it. And once it was undone, she instantly grabbed my pants. I leaned back to the door, yet again, because I was feeling certain level of a mental rejection, as she pushed her hand inside my pants.
She was touching me.

No matter whatever or wherever you are, it's just a matter of seconds, for a woman like Deepika to take you to the edge, leaving you gasp for your breath. I was merely a toy in her hand. And I loved it.

I felt her soft fingers around my erection and gasped like a little boy as she pulled it out.
I felt like fainting and I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see her. She was down, on her knees, in front of me, looking up.
She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled it down to my knees. Her eyes still remained on my face.

"You wanted me to taste it, right?"

I could only moan. I couldn't even do that, as I watched her parting her luscious red lips and myself being encaged by them. With her eyes still at me, she slowly moved face forward and it was going in. Then she took it out slowly.

"It's nice. Not at all salty."

She commented with a smile.

"I've never done this in my life. Ever."

She looked at its bulbous tip and moved her hand grip a bit back and forth.

"Ugh!"
I shuddered.

"But I like it. Mmm!"

She looked up again.

"Do you want me suck it Krish?"

Had a lightening struck right on my head at that moment, I wouldn't have died. Because I was the luckiest living thing on earth in that particular moment. I can't find a better reason to justify what I was being subjected to.

I leaned even further and held onto the right side wall with my right hand while she moved her head back and forth, pulling my erect, sloppy, palm-length piece of meat in and out of her mouth. She had lowered her gaze at her eye level and had her complete devotion to my dick, making her lips slippery. I ran my left palm fingers through her hairs without intending to disturb her in any manner, as she soon brought me to my climatic doors.

"I'm gonna cum Deepika."

I moaned.

She looked up for a moment and nodded slightly. A gesture was indeed the best form of communication. I groaned suddenly, and I shot my load into her throat, halting her movements. I was shooting my load into the back of her mouth, and I watched in sheer astonishment, her swallowing it without showing even a single moment of repulsion. I ejected my semen into her in a number of volumes, and she swallowed it all one after another. She moved her hand over it back and forth a few times to squeeze out every last drop of my cum, before allowing it hang free.
She then slowly pulled my pants up, zipped and buttoned it, buckled my belt, and then got up on her feet.
I straightaway hugged her kissed her mouth.
Her lips had lost its charm. But it was still tasty.

"What have we done? I've never expected this from me. Any of this. Not even in my craziest dreams."

She said. We were sitting in the rear seat of a taxi.

"You know I had stopped dreaming, recently. Now I will have a new dream. You."

I just smiled at her and kept my hand around her shoulder. I was feeling the same.

"Am I a cheap woman, Krish?"
She turned her head to me again.

"Am I a cheap woman, Krish?"
She turned her head to me again.

"No. Deepika, no! Don't even think about it. And don't even think what happened was an accident. Believe, that it was written. Our roads were designed to cross like this, and now it's time to move on."

I spoke very softly.

"Do you think I am going to miss you?"

"I'm going to miss you, more than anything in my world. You're one of the best thing ever happened in my life."
Like Reply
Love makes you helpless. I learnt.

"Will you be able to love Karthik like you did before meeting me?"

I asked her. She thought for a few moments before replying.

"I thought I loved him. But now I realise ours wasn't love. It was merely a deal, known as marriage. You know, when I married him, I was convinced that he loved me. I believed it so well. But in two days you showed me what is love. Loving is caring. Accepting. Encouraging. You sent me to the hotel reception entrusting me as a whole person who is capable of doing things for herself, and at the same time you stayed put to ensure my safety. I have learnt a lot of things from you, Krish. I will live a new life. I know Karthik is a good person, I will love him even more, than I did before I met you."

I felt so good. I felt a sense of relief, that I would not end up a soreness in her life. I wasn't worried about me but her. And her words made me believe that we can move on.

We were approaching the hospital. She had told me not to get down, as it will be hard for her to say goodbye, and will cause even more problems if her uncle or aunty happens to see us together.

I asked the driver to stop the car outside the gate.
She quickly turned to me and pressed her lips to mine for a moment.

"I will miss you Krish. But it's okay."

She said quickly. She looked away quickly. I knew why.

"Goodbye, Deepika."

I said as she opened the door and stepped out. She didn't look at me thereafter.
I closed the door and watched her walking away from me. Until she disappeared inside the gate.

"Railway Station, bhayya!"

I told the driver in a weak voice.

I looked through the window and watched things moving backward in front of my eyes.
Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.
I pulled out my mobile and scrolled down through the call logs. It had her number.
I sensed a sudden rush in my heartbeats.

I held my mobile firmly in my hand and looked back through the rear glass.
The road, the vehicles and the lives in it, all were moving away from me.
A whole world were moving, beyond my reach.

I was hopelessly helpless.

I returned to my mobile screen, touched the call logs' options, and clicked the 'clear all' button.

The end
[+] 8 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
small and nice story
Like Reply
Ok....
[+] 1 user Likes SIri's post
Like Reply
Quote: Originally Posted by rapier1209 [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

Dear Writer,

I'm a person who spent quite a while reading, enjoying and reliving erotica, both for pleasure and as a research subject for academic purposes. Over the course of two decades of my life,I might have read at least two or maybe three thousand articles by various authors. Never was much of a fan of this site or of Indian authors in the erotica dept. Mostly because of lack of class, unnecessary stretching of storylines, vulgarity, over emphasis of masculinity and of course too much of masala.
I read this story of yours today. In fact, I spent half the day just reading and reviewing this story. From the point of a reader, an erotica lover, an academic and yes, a man, I have to say this is one of the best stories I've ever read in the past five years. Every emotion well expressed, every scene, time and sequence well put, every nuance and feel imprinted on the person who reads it.
I believe enough and more men have already voiced their praises and affinity for your style. Hence, I am not stretching it. You really have what it takes to be an amazing writer. Keep up the good work and yes, I am joining this site with high hopes and expectations on reading more from your creativity.

Once again, amazing work.

A guy from UCL
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thanks a lot for giving credit and sharing one of those inspirational comments....
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
(22-12-2018, 01:52 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Thanks a lot for giving credit and sharing one of those inspirational comments....

do you have any idea to continue this story...
Like Reply
wonderful read again and again
Like Reply